Review of OpenSky

New York, NY 10011, USA
help@opensky.com

wendyb106
12/16/17

I put in a online order and immediately realized I used the wrong credit card. I hit the cancel button and it said cancelled and asked why so I stated the reason. This was on a Sunday. That afternoon an email came and said my order is being processed. I have sent 5 more emails and they keep saying order can not be canceled. It is for only $26.00 so I sent an email asking when it will be shipped and they never give me a answer. They just say being processed as of 6 days later. They already took my money out of my account and unfortunately I accidentally used my debit card. I doubt I will ever get any shipping info. or the order. Buyer Beware!!!

marthas86
12/16/17

You have good house product curtains where great sheets ,bedcomforter .all great clothes some of the items I had to send back they where cheaply made both sweat shirts great don't now about others .They are Xmas gifts.

meganc76
12/14/17

I LOVE my sweatshirt it is perfect! My significant other really enjoyed his shirt as well! Came very quickly and good quality.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Megan! Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to you visiting us again in the future!
cherylg63
12/14/17

Have issue with recent order that I hope is resolved soon. All other transactions have been great with no problems and great merchandise.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Cheryl! Sorry to hear that you are having a problem with your order. If you have not already, please email our Customer Love team directly from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us and we will be happy to help resolve your issue.
virginias47
12/14/17

I ordered the Dawgs r shoes and they certainly didn't disappoint me. They are beautiful. I plan on wearing them to the Christmas party. I got the shipment in 4 days, sooo fast.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Virginia! Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to you visiting us again in the future!
mec73
12/13/17

If I could lower their rating, I will do it without hesitating. I have them a chance to prove better then previous reviews; but they are hopeless. Dont expect anybody to respond to your complaints or concerns. NO PHONE # to address customers issues. Good luck receiving your items as expected, they are the most irresponsible online company you can engaged with. Im about to report them as Scam to the social media.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi there! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. Thank you for contacting us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. If you do not receive a reply within 2 business days, feel free to DM us here. We will be happy to help you with your concerns.
kimp150
12/13/17

Purchased the V-Neck Tunic shirt and two satchel handbags. The shirt is not the same shirt that they show in the picture. It is ok but clearly not what I thought I had ordered. The two purses have yet to arrive. The only way that you can contact them is through email and I have emailed them twice and have yet to find out when they will arrive. If I don't receive the rest of my order soon, I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
HI Kim! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. Thank you for contacting us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. If you do not receive a reply within 2 business days, feel free to DM us here. We will be happy to help you with your concerns.
maryg280
12/13/17

I ordered the Body by Bacon tee shirt for my husband because he loves bacon and it will be the hit of Christmas Eve party looks just perfect. Love it so much and so will he. :)

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Mary! Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to you visiting us again in the future!
deannab25
12/12/17

Check white tunic top with high low hem did not fit. Too small. Need to return. Have no printer to print label. Please send to Deanna benner at 1368 Stonesthrow Rd Bethlehem PA. 18015

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Deanna! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. Please feel free to contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to help you with your return.
frednah
12/12/17

WHY DOES THIS REPUTABLE BUSINESS NOT HAVE A PUBLICIZED PHONE NUMBER??? UNSATISFIED CONSUMERS SHOULD BE ABLE TO TALK WITH SOMEONE, NOT JUST EMAIL...

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Fredna! We would be happy to assist you with any concern by email. Please feel free to reach out to us. We look forward to assisting you!
nancyd155
12/12/17

I really liked to be able to order your products. It was easy and being handicapped and having things ordered delivered to my door. It was sad when I received the wrong ring. I ordered the identity ring and received some couple knot ring. The return process isn't easy. I can't print a return sticker.si I'm stuck with something I don't want

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Nancy! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. Please feel free to contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to help you with your return.
janeto26
12/12/17

"Most" things arrive in a timely fashion!!!
Keep bringing on the good deals!!! Shoes, large size ladies & men's clothing

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Janet! Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to you visiting us again in the future!
alfredac1
12/12/17

The items were good quality and the delivery was very fast! I ordered this item as a gift and my daughter liked it very much and said it was cute!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Alfreda! Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to you visiting us again in the future!
tammyr52
12/11/17

So far 2 of the 3 things that have come are 1 hundred percent not broken and working right. The other the zipper came broken.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Tammy! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. Please feel free to contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to help you with your concerns.
paulam122
12/10/17

I have received all of my orders on time. Still have a few out there, but are promised they will be here in time for Christmas send out gifts. I never hesitate to recommend this site to my friends.Thanks again, Paula Mckahan

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Paula! Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to you visiting us again in the future!
barbarak106
12/10/17

What I ordered and you sent me were absolutely beautiful. That last set with the blue teardrop - was dazzling. The pretty pink watch is for my grand-daughter.!!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Barbara! Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to you visiting us again in the future!
staceyd45
12/10/17

Brand new site I have never heard of! Love it and will be back again & again! Service was fast, easy, and great deals on 1000 of items! Love they have deal of the day!
Dont miss this site!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Stacey! Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to you visiting us again in the future!
cherylannm
12/10/17

I love everything about my purchases. Price, quality, value...will definitely recommend to my friends

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Cherylann! Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to you visiting us again in the future!
garyb211
12/9/17

I ordered two of the patriotic American flag scarfs, but only received one. The price of these things, printed on tissue paper, is high enough without being ripped off for one of them. Very disappointing shopping experinece.

Tip for consumers: Quality control here is terrible. I ordered two of the Patriotic American Flag scarfs but only received one. I bet I'll never see the other one. The material and sewing of the flags reminds me of sewing together tissue paper. Pretty pricey for what I got, and on top of that ... one missing.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Gary! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. Please feel free to contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to help you with your concerns.
irisb17
12/9/17

While trying to process my order it did not show me the place to apply the option for my $100 credit can you apply that to my order. Plus I also wanted to order the pants in blue.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Iris! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. Please feel free to contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to help you with your concerns.
leilah10
12/8/17

I am happy to say that since my first review things are much improved. I apologise to Open Sky for my negative review.

I have received all my merchandise with the exception of one item. Because it is monogrammed jewelry I am expecting it's arrival a little late.

Customer service has been very helpful by communicating updates with me. Thank you Open Sky!

Sorry for my impatience!

Leila

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Leila! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. Thank you for contacting us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. If you do not receive a reply within 2 business days, feel free to DM us here. We will be happy to help you with your concerns.
joanies8
12/7/17

I have sent countless emails because I have yet to receive my purchase. My account says delivered but my post office said the package has never been scanned in the USA. No one has ever replied to my e-mails. Since they have no other way to contact support you only have e-mails that they never responded to. So buyers beware.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Joanie! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. Thank you for contacting us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. If you do not receive a reply within 2 business days, feel free to DM us here. We will be happy to help you with your concerns.
presg
12/6/17

I live in Jacksonville, Florida and my order was delivered to Cohoe, New York!
This is Very disappointing and I will never buy from here again. I'm sure this is a scam site because my antivirus application showed a warning when I got to the site.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Pres! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. No, we are not a scam site. Please feel free to contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to help you with your concerns.
rs181
R S.
12/5/17

I have sent an inquiry 3 time to their customer service and have NEVER gotten a return answer to where my items are.. They did answer on this site.. why is that? but still didn't answer my question.. now I go to their site to see where my items are.. there is no tracking number.. no date to be delivered.. nothing.... but is says complete.. what the is complete? Order #104696443 I want answers today ( and don't tell me to send a message to customer service.. because they don't answer. ) If I don't get answers to day I will do a credit card charge back and they can pay for all the fees inquired.. To anybody else having problems like I am.. read your credit card rules and rights.. if enough do this maybe they will straighten up

Tip for consumers: don't waste your money

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi R.S.! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. Thank you for contacting us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. If you do not receive a reply within 2 business days, feel free to DM us here. We will be happy to help you with your concerns.
fredp34
12/4/17

My order has my home address. I got an email saying my order has been delivered. According to the tracking, even though I live in CA it was delivered to Oregon.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Fred! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. Please feel free to contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to help you with your concerns.

Hi Jack! Thanks for posting your question here. Similar to eBay and Amazon Marketplace, OpenSky brings merchants who offer a wide variety of merchandise together with interested buyers. However, we only promote new items, and we generally specialize in a few specifics areas, such as womens clothing and apparel and consumer electronics. Much of what sets us apart from the other marketplaces you mentioned involve our marketing/merchandising, and the programs we have available for merchants. If you are interested in learning more, we encourage you to review our Help page at https://www.opensky.com/customer-support or call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E. [OpenSky Rep]

Hi Susan! We would need to look into what you are seeing specifically to explain the price difference you are seeing, but there are a few possibilities. First of all, we offer discount promotions just about every day and, depending on where you are viewing the product, the applicable discount may not be factored into the price. Also, shipping and handling charges, as well as tax (if applicable) will be added to your order during the checkout process. In any event, please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 9 PM ET, any day of the week, and we will be happy to assist you with this further. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E. [OpenSky Rep]

Hi Charlene! Yes, the others who have posted are correct. Please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday., and we will be happy to assist you. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E. [OpenSky Rep]

I wish that their products were worth the money, don't waste yours. You can't track anything and then once you finally receive it, it turns out to be very poor merchandise, I emailed them literally about 12 times regarding the poor quality and received back nothing.

By Dawn S.

RUN...RUN FAST & FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, unless you don't mind waiting a minimum of 30-45 days for your order, don't care if you have little to no customer service, don't mind PAYING a restock fee even if your order was screwed up. Opensky is a middleman. Most of, if not all, The merchandise comes from China. The EARNED their one-star rating by shoddy practices. They've even resorted to posting fake 5-star ratings! So stupid that they posted EXACT comments.

By Donna A.

Hi Tema! OpenSky is a marketplace with thousands of merchants, and many of them accept these Credits/Discount Dollars on eligible products. You can learn more about how our credits work on the following page of our FAQ: https://www.opensky.com/customer-support?article=1467242. If you have any other questions, please call us directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday, and we will be happy to help clear up any loose ends. We apologize for the confusion.

By OpenSky E. [OpenSky Rep]

Hi Wendy! I'm sorry to hear you are having a difficult time creating an account. Please call us directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday, or send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us, and we will be happy to help get you up and running.

By OpenSky E. [OpenSky Rep]

You will never get an answer or a refund, I tried for months.

By Dawn S.
Questions? Get answers from the OpenSky staff and other customers.

8 Photos for OpenSky