Review of OpenSky

Tel: +1 917-410-7541
help@opensky.com

susanj258
10/20/18

I ordered two rings and both have arrived. One is "rose gold" and the other is gold. Both have diamonds in them . Both have turned my fingers black. One of the rings does not look like the picture on the web site and one of the rings is missing a diamond. i will never order from them again. They do not answer their email messages and there is no phone number.

alisonk43
10/15/18

I ordered a GPS Watch for my grandson through this company and I certainly REGRET it. Package arrive with the box and NO WATCH or Instruction. Just the box, charging cord and tiny screw driver. Their website is NOT user friendly and there is only an email option for complaints/question. Email sent back saying they will get back to me "soon". DO NOT SHOP WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Alison! We are sorry to hear about the problem you have been facing. Please DM us your order number. We will be happy to look into this issue. Thank you!
wendym244
10/14/18

This site is a complete scam! I have never received my order and can not get in touch with ANYONE regarding it!!!

THIS PLACE NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN!!
PLEASE CONTACT FB AND COMPLAIN AS WELL!!!!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Wendy! We are sorry to hear about the experience you have had with us. Please contact us at openskysupport@opensky.com with your order information. We will be happy to assist you! Thanks!
non157
9/17/18

Open Sky keeps writing me back through this site, but this site won't allow me to respond. Again, DON'T USE OPENSKY!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi there! Please feel free to DM us your order number. We will be happy to look into this for you. Thank you!
seand146
9/17/18

Ordered 15 shirts. They sent 3 and charged me for all 15. 8 days later was issued a refund for the missing 12 shirts, This company expects you to give up before they have to issue a refund and that's how they make their money. It took me 20+ emails to get customer service to respond and they only refunded for the 12 shirts and not the shipping. HORRIBLE COMPANY

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Sean! We are sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced. Please feel free to DM us your order number if we can be of any assistance. We would be happy to help. Thanks!
gwenb46
9/13/18

RE: Order # 105522691

Placed an order with PickPerfect on 9/5, money was taken from my account on 9/7. Only emails I received were advertising emails to shop more. No order confirmation, nothing! I checked my order on 9/9, it was still in pending status so I emailed the company from my order page with their contact us link to ask about my order and why no confirmation emails were sent and received NO response. I checked my order again on 9/11 and see that it has been canceled?! So I pull up my bank account to see if I received a refund and nope but noticed a phone # on my statement and attempted to call them. Telephone customer service not available at this time is the message received BUT email us we have 24/7 email CS available. So I emailed them a 2nd time, waited 14 hrs, still no response. I attempted to call again during normal business hours and received the same message but took down the email address from the recording this time and emailed them a 3rd time on 9/12 asking why my order was canceled and if I was issued a refund and again why I wasn't getting even an auto responder email in return to say my emails were received and low and behold this time I got an auto responder saying they would get back to me within 2 days .. it's been 4 days since my 1st email and no one has gotten back to me! Then to late in the game I decided to google reviews on them and realized what a mistake I made not doing that first ... hundreds of links showed up all headers about bad reviews .. pages and pages! I don't make a lot of money, I was in desperate need of a new cage because my current one is damaged and $130.00 is a lot of money to me. The fact my order was canceled and no email sent to me to let me know why or to also let me know that my refund had been processed is unacceptable. I've given them 24 hrs to respond to my last email at this point before it goes to the AG and BBB.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Gwen! We are sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced. Please feel free to DM us your order number. We will be happy to look into this for you. Thank you!
carlr91
9/7/18

i always believe when a business hides behind an email address and has no customer contact phone number that something is about to go wrong.

I Placed my order 15 days ago and currently no status update. I was sent a tracking # and for the last 15 days all it says is that "USPS is awaiting item". I sent 4 emails to Opensky with no reliable response, only what seem to be a computer generated reply.

This is by far the worst on-line experience I have encountered. regardless of how attractive the purchase appears I caution you - DO NOT TAKE THE CHANCE

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Carl! We are sorry to hear that your order is delayed. Feel free to DM us your order number. We would be happy to have our Customer Love team reach out to you. Thanks!
susanl405
9/5/18

I ordered the Guidecraft Market Loft extension from PickPerfect which is owned by Open Sky. The quality was not as I expected. Certainly not worth the nearly six hundred dollars I spent on it. Plus- it was not the same product pictured on the website. When I contacted PickPerfect to get instructions on how to return my 250 pound item delivered on an 8 feet long wooden crate, they just sent a return address without any instructions on how to have it shipped. When I contacted the shipping company that delivered the item to me, they said they couldn't pick it up without an order from PickPerfect. I tried emailing PickPerfect & reps at Open Sky a number of times explaining I couldn't arrange any delivery service without their help, I just kept getting the same original email with the return address. Not only am I out $600.00 for a product I can't use, it's taking up precious space in my garage. How do you get rid of a 250 pound item delivered on an 8foot long wooden crate?!!!! I was okay with paying for shipping costs, but they didn't provide any help with arranging it. I will never shop on PickPerfect or Open Sky again. Would never recommend them to anyone.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Susan! We are sorry to hear about the problem you have been facing. Please DM us your order number. We will be happy to look into this issue. Thank you!
debrao23
9/2/18

I ordered a product which has never even been shipped though a shipping label was created. It has been 13 days and absolutely no updates. I contacted the site but they just give a run around saying their shipping typically takes a bit longer. They only say to wait longer and if still no delivery they will contact the supplier to find out the problem. I certainly will NEVER use this site again. If you're reading these reviews you can tell they do this all the time. You would just be giving your money away. If you want to give money away please select a legitimate charity.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Debra! We are sorry to hear that your item is delayed. Our products usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days. When items are outside that time frame, we do reach out to the supplier for resolution. We look forward to resolving this for you. Thank you.
russellw68
8/30/18

ordered an item. said item delivered. item was delivered to an address in florida. i live in california. zero customer support and zero item. total racket.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Russell! We are sorry to hear that you have not received your item. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to have your package reshipped. Thanks!
marlainek
8/27/18

I ordered two items and one was returned to the seller because they failed to put my house number on the address. I had read several reviews about poor customer service response, so I did not have high hopes; however, they replied to my email the next day and sorted everything out and kept me informed with emails as to the status of the reshipped order. I was very pleasantly surprised and the items I ordered were nice.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
HI Marlaine! Thank you for the kind words. If we can ever be of assistance again, please let us know. Thanks!
christinee76
8/27/18

This is a scam!!!! Waited weeks for the shipment. The item was somewhat similar to the picture- the color was the same. I ordered a messenger bag that look really sharp. What was delivered was something from the dollar store worth $10.00 max. No where near the size that was on the site it was a little purse. DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Christine! We are sorry to hear that the purse was not as expected. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information if we can be of any assistance. Thanks!
elizabethe129
8/26/18

I ordered a bag from OpenSky (Order #: 105484656), acknowledged by them on 8/14. They said "Your estimated ship date is below" but there was no such date. When nothing arrived, I investigated only to find out the bag had been shipped to Houston, TX. I immediately contacted OpenSky via email, to request cancellation and a a refund since I no longer needed the item (it had been ordered for a trip). I sent several emails reiterating the cancelation and request for a refund of $38.59. I have received several replies from an Ashish S., such as this: "AUG 25, 2018 | 08:09PM EDT Ashish S. replied: Hi Elizabeth, Thank you for contacting us. As per your email received , we have contacted the supplier to cancel this order for refund. We will let you know as soon as we hear back from them. Regardless, we will make sure to follow up with you again within 2 business days." Then, today I received the following: "|AUG 26, 2018 | 09:10PM EDT Ashish S. replied: Hi Elizabeth , Thank you for contacting us. Supplier just emailed us with the reshipping tracking # LN344045542KR. Link : https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?origTrackNum=LN344045542KR However , we see that you would like to cancel this order. Since this order is marked shipped we do not have an option to cancel this order." They clearly over-rode my order to cancel, and shipped anyway days after my request was made. This is unacceptable, and is fraud, in my opinion.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Elizabeth! We are sorry to learn about the issue you are having with your order. Our Customer Love team will be reaching out to you today to attempt to resolve this matter. Thanks!
johnr1094
8/23/18

I really want to give a 5 star review but I can't because I have received no response to any of the three emails I have sent. I ordered my headphones 11 days ago and there have been no shipping updates and no responses to my email.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi John! Sorry to hear about the problem you are facing. We typically answer all emails within 2 business days. Please DM us your order number. We will be happy to check into this for you. Thanks!
kimberlyn56
8/20/18

I ordered a sweater from here without knowing a thing about this site. After I completed my order I was having second thoughts. I looked up reviews and read slot of bad ones and tried to cancel my order. It wouldn't let me but, I'm glad because I received my sweater on time and it's the correct size and "styles" that i ordered. So im super happy.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Kimberly! thank you for taking the time to review us! Please let us know if we can be of any assistance. Thanks!
rikis7
8/16/18

Opensky never delivered my order and they never responded to my 3 emails. This is the most unprofessional site I have ever attempted to buy from and I suggest that no one should ever attempt to use this company. It sounds like a scam.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Riki! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. We answer all emails within 2 business days. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us or DM us with your order information. We will be happy to try to assist you!
joannah50
8/14/18

OPENSKY PRICES VERY GOOD SHOP AT OPENSKY. GIVE OPENSKY A BIG STARS. MY SISTER LOVE IT AS TOLD HER. SHE GETTING THINING FOR KIDS. JOANNA H.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Joanna! Thank you for taking the time to review us!
joelk60
8/13/18

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE! I ordered a relatively inexpensive item on this website because it was a good deal compared to other websites. I looked up reviews before using OpenSky but they were very misleading. My order was supposed to arrive in 4-6 business days (which is reasonable), after a couple days i got an email saying my order had shipped with a tracking number to track the location of my package. 4 days after I ordered the item I looked online to track my package and see if it was going to arrive that day or not. The tracking information was "not available for my package" so I just decided to wait and see if the package would show up. After a day or two past the date my package was supposed to arrive I decided to give opensky a call and figure out the issue, but when I looked online for a customer service number to contact, the number refers you to the email customer service, which means you aren't going to hear back from them for 2-3 days. When they do finally email back it says and I quote, "We are investigating the issues further, and we will follow up with you once again in 2 more business days, at the most." Which BS because they never email back with anymore information. OVERALL: The website is trash, the ETA on your package is a lie, and the customer service is some of the worst I have ever seen. It is worth your time and money to use amazon or similar site.

Tip for consumers: Don't!!!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Joel! We hate to hear that you had a bad experience with us. Please email us at openskysupport@opensky.com or DM us if we can be of any assistance. Thank you!
klj
8/11/18

Ordered once in 2016, will never do it again the one item I bought was a woman's blouse and an extra large. It took too long to be delivered, and literally looks like it could fit a size 0 person. I had ordered at least an extra large or 2X. I never understood their so-called store credits that I keep getting emails about. And there is absolutely no way to fully delete your account from their website. They don't want you to leave and if there is some hidden mechanism to cancel or delete your account. It's buried so deep in the website they don't want you to find it. I didn't bother trying to get any kind of refund because I did not want to pay this s*** this cheap shirt back and decided to chalk this up to experience and never shopped with them again. Only now they have my email and mailing address information because I cannot delete it out of the website. Avoid this website at all costs.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi KL! We hate to hear that you had a bad experience with us. Please email us at openskysupport@opensky.com. We would be happy to unsubscribe you. Thank you!
beccas26
8/9/18

I ordered a pair of headphone and they were marked delivered. Charged me. No headphones. Their "customer love" email is a way for them to appear to be helping customers but they do not. Seen many bad reviews after I checked up on them....sadly after losing my money. Do not order from them.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Becca! We hate to hear that you did not receive your headphones. Please DM us your order number. We will be happy to look into this for you. Thanks!
jeffreyj72
7/31/18

I bought a set of plastic Wine FREZZE glasses. They have an awful toxic odor and smell and are simply unusable. I've tried washing them repeatedly as well as soaking them in baking soda water and there is simply no way to make them usable. I really need to return these but OpenSky will not allow a return after 14 days. That period of time is too short. These plastic "glasses" are toxic and never should have been sold in the first place.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Jeffrey! We are sorry to hear about the experience you have had with the wine freeze glasses. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. Thanks!
pamelak94
7/27/18

The tanzanite earrings look nothing like they do on the website. Very disappointed in the color. And I'm very leary about ordering more items.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Pamela! We are sorry to hear that the earrings are not as expected. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information if we can be of any assistance. Thanks!
lesliew106
7/27/18

I really like this ring, but it is the smallest size 8 I have ever tried to put on. I had to order another one in a size 9. We will see how that one fits.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Leslie! Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order info, if you need any assistance. We will be happy to help you!
maryr463
7/27/18

I enjoy shopping on open sky for the great prices the good quality the quick shipping and theyre wide variety of products! This site is so much better than a few of their competitors!!!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Mary! Thank you for taking the time to review us!
yettat1
7/26/18

Now my daughter in Tennessee has to forward it to me. I emailed the right address 5 times, yet you still delivered to her house

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Yetta! We are sorry that you are facing this issue with your order. Generally, we are able to change a shipping address up until the supplier has sent out the item. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to assist you!

Helpful answer -6

Hi Jack! Thanks for posting your question here. Similar to eBay and Amazon Marketplace, OpenSky brings merchants who offer a wide variety of merchandise together with interested buyers. However, we only promote new items, and we generally specialize in a few specifics areas, such as womens clothing and apparel and consumer electronics. Much of what sets us apart from the other marketplaces you mentioned involve our marketing/merchandising, and the programs we have available for merchants. If you are interested in learning more, we encourage you to review our Help page at https://www.opensky.com/customer-support or call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Hi Susan! We would need to look into what you are seeing specifically to explain the price difference you are seeing, but there are a few possibilities. First of all, we offer discount promotions just about every day and, depending on where you are viewing the product, the applicable discount may not be factored into the price. Also, shipping and handling charges, as well as tax (if applicable) will be added to your order during the checkout process. In any event, please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 9 PM ET, any day of the week, and we will be happy to assist you with this further. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

I wish that their products were worth the money, don't waste yours. You can't track anything and then once you finally receive it, it turns out to be very poor merchandise, I emailed them literally about 12 times regarding the poor quality and received back nothing.

By Dawn S.

Hi Charlene! Yes, the others who have posted are correct. Please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday., and we will be happy to assist you. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Please contact us at 844-707-7779 M-F 9AM-5PM EST. We will be happy to assist you with placing your order, or any questions about a product.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Call 844-707-7779. It is a real working number and someone actually answers. I just got a refund for an item I have been dealing with since April. Good Luck. Just make sure you have all your info ahead of time and don't let them confuse you.

By Kristina S.

RUN...RUN FAST & FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, unless you don't mind waiting a minimum of 30-45 days for your order, don't care if you have little to no customer service, don't mind PAYING a restock fee even if your order was screwed up. Opensky is a middleman. Most of, if not all, The merchandise comes from China. The EARNED their one-star rating by shoddy practices. They've even resorted to posting fake 5-star ratings! So stupid that they posted EXACT comments.

By Donna A.
Helpful answer -1

Hi Tema! OpenSky is a marketplace with thousands of merchants, and many of them accept these Credits/Discount Dollars on eligible products. You can learn more about how our credits work on the following page of our FAQ: https://www.opensky.com/customer-support?article=1467242. If you have any other questions, please call us directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday, and we will be happy to help clear up any loose ends. We apologize for the confusion.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Hi Wendy! I'm sorry to hear you are having a difficult time creating an account. Please call us directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday, or send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us, and we will be happy to help get you up and running.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

You will never get an answer or a refund, I tried for months.

By Dawn S.
Questions? Get answers from the OpenSky staff and other customers.

12 Photos for OpenSky