Review of OpenSky

Tel: +1 917-410-7541
help@opensky.com

jaquanl1
4/17/19

My payment has cleared my Bank account and NO email has been sent yet stating my payment has been received I don't know what your company is doing but your company needs to speed up the process and I mean QUICK. It would have been a week as of this Friday and I feel like this is going NO WHERE. I check my bank account three to four times a day and my check showed that it cleared on the 12th of April. So I should have got an email on Monday that my card is on its way. I have reported companies to the BBB before and I surely don't want to add this one to my list. And IF your cards are mailed from your PA headquarters it shouldn't take 10 days just for a card to come to me especially being that I live in PA as well too. And when I check my status it just says GOOD NEWS We've received your deposit uh no my deposit has already cleared. I feel like this is a SCAM to be honest. And by the way I'M A NEW MEMBER TO OPEN SKY and IF this is how you treat new members you're in for a surprise. I also check my emails three to four times a day and got nothing as well either. I find this to be VERY PATHETIC.

sharonj165
4/12/19

Bought an item. Merchandise received Not as pictured. Refunded 1/2. I'm sure due to fine print somewhere. Do not order from this company, even though they say aim to please with returns. Nope!

romanw16
3/6/19

No Customer Service replies to several emails other than generic acknowledgement replies.
Tried to make two attempts ordering. Both attempts resulted in order pending email then my account gets locked out and told to contact Customer Service. Its been a week with no reply.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Roman! We are sorry to hear about the issues you have had. Please feel free to DM us your order information. We will be happy to assist you. Thank you!
debsa1
2/23/19

They make if difficult to pay your bill without using a bank routing and account number bleach blah blah blah

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Debs! Sorry, but this seems to be a case of mistaken identity. We are an online marketplace, we only accept credit/debit cards and PayPal. Thank you!
dianap164
2/18/19

I ordered a full size headboard and FedEx states they delivered but my video cam states no delivery. I emailed OpenSky about 6 times now they never bother to respond in any way. I am so disappointed in their lack of seeing their proxy delivered so even a response.

Tip for consumers: I probably would no order seeing there in no customer service available

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
HI Diana! We are really sorry to lear about your experience with us. Please PM us your order number. Typically, our Customer Love team responds to every email within 2 business days. We would love to be able to resolve this for you. Thanks!
shawnav4
2/8/19

outrageous! I made a 500 dollar payment after 5 on the 7th...wont recieve funds until the 14th!!
Customer service was horrible..kept telling me about policies, procedures.blah, blah. NO EMPATHY!
WILL be looking for another provider as soon as this transaction clears

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
HI Shawna. We are sorry that happened to you, and wish you luck resolving the issue. We are OpenSky, the online marketplace. We so not offer financial services. Thank you.
fritzh21
2/4/19

I ordered headphones which was defective ( unusable product cheaply made not worth a $) when I tried to return it I got the run around, after about 3 weeks of trying to get the promised return label I finally gave up. I do not recommend ordering from this company

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Fritz! We are sorry about the experience you have had with us. Please DM us your order number. We will be happy to help you. Thanks!
kellyh360
2/2/19

you have 14 days to make a return but have to wait till they emailed you a response then they say they will send you an exchange mailing label only to let you know you can get it right on your account I couldn't find it anywhere. I'm so frustrated! There is no customer service phone number and when you email them you get a standard response.

nickh242
1/28/19

I applied and got approved. Got an email the card was on its way on a Thursday and received it the following Thursday the 24th. I immediately linked my bank and paid the $35 fee. The was already posted and adjusted by the 26th. I thought it would take a lot longer based on the reviews I read. There has been no current adjustment to my credit score yet, but will update when that happens. So far, the process has been seamless.

kristineb49
1/18/19

Merchandise is low quality. No return shipping address; difficult to follow return instructions, and then buyer is stalled until it is past their 14-day return policy, at which point they refuse the return. An item, which was "no longer available," was cancelled by them without notifying buyer. Worst buying experience I have ever had. I actually rate them as zero!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Kristine. We hate to learn that you have had a bad experience with us. Please feel free to DM us your order information. We will be happy to see how we can make this a better situation for you. Thank you.
jamien50
1/17/19

Do not buy from them it is all trash got to wrist watches both do not work go to dealdash.com get quality items

rosiep25
1/15/19

Its all crap from China.
The Xmas gift took 3 weeks and didnt arrive till Janruary. The purse i paid 40+ dollars for wasnt even worth 7.00.
Do not use this company

monicao39
1/7/19

I've bought items from Wish so I assumed this site would be basically the same. They are far from it.

You can never talk directly to anyone, emails are the same automated message that someone will get back to you in. 4-5 business days.

I get the items are coming from China so I expect them to take about a month and plan accordingly. These weren't gifts they were for me so I could wait.

I ordered two purses and only one came. Checked tracking and after two months item never left China. Sent several emails stating if they do business with these companies they should be able to get in touch with them

Finally I filed a complaint with the Attorney General of Consumer Affairs. I sent them evidence to the tracking that it never arrived, then my credit card bill showing I had been charged.

Not until then did I finally receive a message from someone named Amish S that they were looking into the matter. Apologized for any inconvenience and they had contacted the seller but to no avail and a refund was issued

I haven't checked my credit card as of yet but it was more than I had heard from them in months

padmanabhani
1/4/19

I bought a product via facebook. The product had several defects. Please refrain from buying from them.

alyssaa32
1/4/19

We received a jacket three weeks after ordering it. When it arrived, the tags were cut out. Clearly, the jacket was stolen or misrepresented. When I asked about it, I was sent return instructions. They were hoping people wouldn't notice or care? I won't evrr buy anything from OpenSky again! And....way way too small! Tried to add a photo, surprise! It wouldn't let me.

wendym257
12/30/18

I have had no problems in the past with OpenSky until I had 2 orders sent to the wrong state. There is no phone #, no email until I replied to an advertising email. They went 1 step from accusing me of theft - but then they have not refunded me either. It is in arbitration now. However, I received a tennis bracelet without any packing list and I didn't order it. They have a great shipping company! STAY AWAY, FAR AWAY!

robinj102
12/28/18

Just like all the others . I should have known better. To good to be true. Stay away. Stay far away.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Robin! We are sorry to learn that you have had a bad experience with us. Please, feel free to DM us your order number. We will be happy to assist you. Thank you!
jayb278
12/28/18

As the old saying goes if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. I ordered a Nike windbreaker for approximately $40. The picture showed a woman wearing it. The item came from China and took forever to get here. When I opened the package, it had a men's sizing tag on it and was a men's medium. Now I can't get a hold of this company for a refund and their automated refund process wants me to pay that shipping to get it back to them. I think the jacket may be a counterfeit as well.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Jay! We are sorry to learn that you have had a bad experience with us. Please, feel free to DM us your order number or email our Customer Love team directly @ openskysupport@opensky.com. We will be happy to assist you. Thank you!
aarone60
12/22/18

Opensky is a total scam. They engage in price gouging. Let me explain how Opensky works. They list an item for $200. Then they send out an email saying for the next few hours, the item is on sale for 90% off!!! That's right, you can get this $200 item for $20!! People think they're getting an amazing deal and buy it before it sells out. Meanwhile, you can get the same item (maybe a better version) on Amazon for $9.99 everyday (not even on sale). Customer service doesn't care because they know the company makes it money that way. If you leave a negative review on their website, they won't publish it. They are a garbage company and i hope they go out of business soon before they rip off more people.

timm472
12/21/18

I purchased a piemaker and it arrived in pieces. I tried to email Opensky but they never answered. I tried for weeks for them to answer but nothing. I wish I would have read the reviews first before I ordered from this scam company.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Tim! We are sorry to learn that your order was damaged when you received it. Our Customer Love team has had a greater than normal response time. Rest assured, we are answering every email as soon as we can. We will be happy to resolve this for you. Thank you!
karenf317
12/21/18

My order was duplicated. They would NOT respond to multiple customer service emails about the problem. Once duplicates were delivered, I followed Open Sky's directions on how to return items. I printed out shipping labels, and one vendor REFUSED DELIVERY. I am going to unsubscribe from them. Suggest you block their emails for solicitation.

leeo31
12/20/18

Merchandise was defective--missing buttons on button up socks. The vender was vista shops. Multiple requests for a return label and a refund were completely ignored. Automated responses said would respond in 4 to 5 days but they never did. This site is a FRAUD-don't even think about it.

twigh
12/16/18

My mother had mistakenly ordered a 3 piece handbag. (She thought it was MK, turns out she didn't see that it was MKF) I'm guessing it was an add on facebook where she had found it, so it was a "one & done" type deal. When I went to the site to see about returns it said to go to the "my orders" page. Of which, my mother doesn't have an account to the site. I wrote them 3 emails, never heard back from them. All within the "14 day return period" mind you. So now she's stuck with a 3 piece handbag she doesn't want (and we can't give it to anyone because everyone we know is very particular about their handbags) and she's screwed out of her money. Be careful when ordering from this site. They WILL screw you out of your money.

anonymousa400
12/14/18

This is a good card to have starting out. People that do not have good credit need something like this because they cannot get anything else. I've not been with them for long but in the short time I've been with them, my credit has raised on all 3 reports by 70 points. This is only within a month's time. So, the great news is that it does raise your credit, and in a very short time. I love that you can make your payments online and view everything online or through the app. The only thing that I don't like about the card is that once you make your payment, it takes up to 5 business days to renew your credit limit. I mean, your payment has posted and been taken out of your account but they still wait 5 days to renew your limit. Literally, the last two payments I've made has taken them the entire 5 business days to renew it and I thought it was going to be longer than that. Currently, I made my payment on Friday and it's now Thursday. My limit has still not been renewed. So, it's a great card to build credit and I can't complain about the annual fee or the interest because those don't bother me. I use the card responsibly and don't do cash advances. I just hate that they don't automatically renew your limit after they've taken your money.

tarab122
12/13/18

I ordered a jacket one December 1st I got an email saying it would be to me on December 8th and still haven't received it when I track it it still says in transit in China sense December 5th it is now December 12th and still haven't changed I have emailed them so many times no response I called one number I seen on here and it want let you talk to anyone so if you happen to see this site do not buy anything from it because you will not receive it this place is a scam and a fake I rate it 0 but it only goes down to 1

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
HI Tara! We are sorry about the experience you have had with us. We wanted to make sure that you have received your order. Please feel free to DM us or email us @ openskysupport@opensky.com. We will be happy to assist in any way we can. Thank you!

Helpful answer -6

Hi Jack! Thanks for posting your question here. Similar to eBay and Amazon Marketplace, OpenSky brings merchants who offer a wide variety of merchandise together with interested buyers. However, we only promote new items, and we generally specialize in a few specifics areas, such as womens clothing and apparel and consumer electronics. Much of what sets us apart from the other marketplaces you mentioned involve our marketing/merchandising, and the programs we have available for merchants. If you are interested in learning more, we encourage you to review our Help page at https://www.opensky.com/customer-support or call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Hi Susan! We would need to look into what you are seeing specifically to explain the price difference you are seeing, but there are a few possibilities. First of all, we offer discount promotions just about every day and, depending on where you are viewing the product, the applicable discount may not be factored into the price. Also, shipping and handling charges, as well as tax (if applicable) will be added to your order during the checkout process. In any event, please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 9 PM ET, any day of the week, and we will be happy to assist you with this further. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

I wish that their products were worth the money, don't waste yours. You can't track anything and then once you finally receive it, it turns out to be very poor merchandise, I emailed them literally about 12 times regarding the poor quality and received back nothing.

By Dawn S.

Hi Charlene! Yes, the others who have posted are correct. Please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday., and we will be happy to assist you. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Please contact us at 844-707-7779 M-F 9AM-5PM EST. We will be happy to assist you with placing your order, or any questions about a product.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Call 844-707-7779. It is a real working number and someone actually answers. I just got a refund for an item I have been dealing with since April. Good Luck. Just make sure you have all your info ahead of time and don't let them confuse you.

By Kristina S.

RUN...RUN FAST & FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, unless you don't mind waiting a minimum of 30-45 days for your order, don't care if you have little to no customer service, don't mind PAYING a restock fee even if your order was screwed up. Opensky is a middleman. Most of, if not all, The merchandise comes from China. The EARNED their one-star rating by shoddy practices. They've even resorted to posting fake 5-star ratings! So stupid that they posted EXACT comments.

By Donna A.

Hi Margaret! We are sorry to hear that you have not received your recent order. If you have already sent us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us, you should hear back from you soon, and we will be happy to check the status of your order as soon as possible. You are also welcome to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779, between 9 AM and 9 PM ET, any day of the week, if you would prefer to address this situation over the phone.

Helpful answer -1

Hi Tema! OpenSky is a marketplace with thousands of merchants, and many of them accept these Credits/Discount Dollars on eligible products. You can learn more about how our credits work on the following page of our FAQ: https://www.opensky.com/customer-support?article=1467242. If you have any other questions, please call us directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday, and we will be happy to help clear up any loose ends. We apologize for the confusion.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Hi Wendy! I'm sorry to hear you are having a difficult time creating an account. Please call us directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday, or send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us, and we will be happy to help get you up and running.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Questions? Get answers from the OpenSky staff and other customers.

20 Photos for OpenSky