Review of OpenSky

Tel: +1 917-410-7541
help@opensky.com

beckyn27
7/20/19

I ordered an umbrella for the yard. They sent me a broken poker table. I requested a return. They sent me a return shipping label but it was lost in my junk email. By the time I found it they said it was past the 30 days to return the item and I can no longer receive a refund!! This is absolute crap!!

monicar152
7/20/19

this was my first time ordering from this company I should have googled it like I usually do but I took a chance if it came to my email and I thought it was legit I order something such as purses that was 55.42 and I have not yet to receive it I have not able able to talk to anyone at all only two emails have anyone have gotten their money back

sandraj188
7/15/19

Received wrong chairs early last week, they're still sitting in the box, after 11 emails
And Facebook involved nothing has happed yet, trying to get a refund or exchange
Don't buy from them!!!

tracih39
5/4/19

Trying to return my blanket that I ordered but no one will respond. Somehow Facebook intervened when I messaged the company when I tried to contact them and then said they closed the claim in opensky's favor. Seeing all these reviews doesn't give me any hope that I'm going to get my money back. Sad that companies like this exist. Don't order from o!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Traci,

We are very sorry to hear about this experience, if you still need assistance with this matter please private message us here or we can be reached via email at help@opensky.com. We would like to do all we can to improve this experience. Thank you
ahmeds113
5/2/19

This company is a racket . Don't buy from them so you don't have to regret . Bootleg products. That's why they don't answer your phone.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Ahmed, We are sorry to hear that you received an order that did not meet your needs. If you still need assistance please feel free to private message us and we will do all we can to assist you. Thank you
jodyl39
5/2/19

I have ordered a pair of monogrammed earrings, a beach dress and a pink blouse from Ooen Sky. One earring is longer than the other so I look lopsided - won't be wearing those and can't return - they're monogrammed. I ordered XL beach dress and XL blouse - they "fit" like a Medium. I'm like "What the Hades?" and then I see the clothing is from China. Evidently, the Chinese must me really tiny. I missed the window to return the pink blouse & the beach dress was, of course, nonreturnable. To make a long story short - will not be ordering from them again.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
HI Jody, Please feel free to Private Message us with your order details and we will do what we can to assist you. Thank you
sharonj165
4/12/19

Bought an item. Merchandise received Not as pictured. Refunded 1/2. I'm sure due to fine print somewhere. Do not order from this company, even though they say aim to please with returns. Nope!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
HI!

We are happy to assist you with this. Please send us a message with your order details. Thank you
romanw16
3/6/19

No Customer Service replies to several emails other than generic acknowledgement replies.
Tried to make two attempts ordering. Both attempts resulted in order pending email then my account gets locked out and told to contact Customer Service. Its been a week with no reply.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Roman! We are sorry to hear about the issues you have had. Please feel free to DM us your order information. We will be happy to assist you. Thank you!
debsa1
2/23/19

They make if difficult to pay your bill without using a bank routing and account number bleach blah blah blah

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Debs! Sorry, but this seems to be a case of mistaken identity. We are an online marketplace, we only accept credit/debit cards and PayPal. Thank you!
dianap164
2/18/19

I ordered a full size headboard and FedEx states they delivered but my video cam states no delivery. I emailed OpenSky about 6 times now they never bother to respond in any way. I am so disappointed in their lack of seeing their proxy delivered so even a response.

Tip for consumers: I probably would no order seeing there in no customer service available

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
HI Diana! We are really sorry to lear about your experience with us. Please PM us your order number. Typically, our Customer Love team responds to every email within 2 business days. We would love to be able to resolve this for you. Thanks!
fritzh21
2/4/19

I ordered headphones which was defective ( unusable product cheaply made not worth a $) when I tried to return it I got the run around, after about 3 weeks of trying to get the promised return label I finally gave up. I do not recommend ordering from this company

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Fritz! We are sorry about the experience you have had with us. Please DM us your order number. We will be happy to help you. Thanks!
kellyh360
2/2/19

you have 14 days to make a return but have to wait till they emailed you a response then they say they will send you an exchange mailing label only to let you know you can get it right on your account I couldn't find it anywhere. I'm so frustrated! There is no customer service phone number and when you email them you get a standard response.

nickh242
1/28/19

I applied and got approved. Got an email the card was on its way on a Thursday and received it the following Thursday the 24th. I immediately linked my bank and paid the $35 fee. The was already posted and adjusted by the 26th. I thought it would take a lot longer based on the reviews I read. There has been no current adjustment to my credit score yet, but will update when that happens. So far, the process has been seamless.

kristineb49
1/18/19

Merchandise is low quality. No return shipping address; difficult to follow return instructions, and then buyer is stalled until it is past their 14-day return policy, at which point they refuse the return. An item, which was "no longer available," was cancelled by them without notifying buyer. Worst buying experience I have ever had. I actually rate them as zero!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Kristine. We hate to learn that you have had a bad experience with us. Please feel free to DM us your order information. We will be happy to see how we can make this a better situation for you. Thank you.
jamien50
1/17/19

Do not buy from them it is all trash got to wrist watches both do not work go to dealdash.com get quality items

rosiep25
1/15/19

Its all crap from China.
The Xmas gift took 3 weeks and didnt arrive till Janruary. The purse i paid 40+ dollars for wasnt even worth 7.00.
Do not use this company

monicao39
1/7/19

I've bought items from Wish so I assumed this site would be basically the same. They are far from it.

You can never talk directly to anyone, emails are the same automated message that someone will get back to you in. 4-5 business days.

I get the items are coming from China so I expect them to take about a month and plan accordingly. These weren't gifts they were for me so I could wait.

I ordered two purses and only one came. Checked tracking and after two months item never left China. Sent several emails stating if they do business with these companies they should be able to get in touch with them

Finally I filed a complaint with the Attorney General of Consumer Affairs. I sent them evidence to the tracking that it never arrived, then my credit card bill showing I had been charged.

Not until then did I finally receive a message from someone named Amish S that they were looking into the matter. Apologized for any inconvenience and they had contacted the seller but to no avail and a refund was issued

I haven't checked my credit card as of yet but it was more than I had heard from them in months

Update to my review, I did receive a credit after all...not long after my post. Along with the credit I received a letter from Opensky asking if the purse should arrive if I would send it back...the purse never arrived

padmanabhani
1/4/19

I bought a product via facebook. The product had several defects. Please refrain from buying from them.

alyssaa32
1/4/19

We received a jacket three weeks after ordering it. When it arrived, the tags were cut out. Clearly, the jacket was stolen or misrepresented. When I asked about it, I was sent return instructions. They were hoping people wouldn't notice or care? I won't evrr buy anything from OpenSky again! And....way way too small! Tried to add a photo, surprise! It wouldn't let me.

wendym257
12/30/18

I have had no problems in the past with OpenSky until I had 2 orders sent to the wrong state. There is no phone #, no email until I replied to an advertising email. They went 1 step from accusing me of theft - but then they have not refunded me either. It is in arbitration now. However, I received a tennis bracelet without any packing list and I didn't order it. They have a great shipping company! STAY AWAY, FAR AWAY!

robinj102
12/28/18

Just like all the others . I should have known better. To good to be true. Stay away. Stay far away.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Robin! We are sorry to learn that you have had a bad experience with us. Please, feel free to DM us your order number. We will be happy to assist you. Thank you!
jayb278
12/28/18

As the old saying goes if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. I ordered a Nike windbreaker for approximately $40. The picture showed a woman wearing it. The item came from China and took forever to get here. When I opened the package, it had a men's sizing tag on it and was a men's medium. Now I can't get a hold of this company for a refund and their automated refund process wants me to pay that shipping to get it back to them. I think the jacket may be a counterfeit as well.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Jay! We are sorry to learn that you have had a bad experience with us. Please, feel free to DM us your order number or email our Customer Love team directly @ openskysupport@opensky.com. We will be happy to assist you. Thank you!
aarone60
12/22/18

Opensky is a total scam. They engage in price gouging. Let me explain how Opensky works. They list an item for $200. Then they send out an email saying for the next few hours, the item is on sale for 90% off!!! That's right, you can get this $200 item for $20!! People think they're getting an amazing deal and buy it before it sells out. Meanwhile, you can get the same item (maybe a better version) on Amazon for $9.99 everyday (not even on sale). Customer service doesn't care because they know the company makes it money that way. If you leave a negative review on their website, they won't publish it. They are a garbage company and i hope they go out of business soon before they rip off more people.

timm472
12/21/18

I purchased a piemaker and it arrived in pieces. I tried to email Opensky but they never answered. I tried for weeks for them to answer but nothing. I wish I would have read the reviews first before I ordered from this scam company.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Tim! We are sorry to learn that your order was damaged when you received it. Our Customer Love team has had a greater than normal response time. Rest assured, we are answering every email as soon as we can. We will be happy to resolve this for you. Thank you!
karenf317
12/21/18

My order was duplicated. They would NOT respond to multiple customer service emails about the problem. Once duplicates were delivered, I followed Open Sky's directions on how to return items. I printed out shipping labels, and one vendor REFUSED DELIVERY. I am going to unsubscribe from them. Suggest you block their emails for solicitation.

Helpful answer -6

Hi Jack! Thanks for posting your question here. Similar to eBay and Amazon Marketplace, OpenSky brings merchants who offer a wide variety of merchandise together with interested buyers. However, we only promote new items, and we generally specialize in a few specifics areas, such as womens clothing and apparel and consumer electronics. Much of what sets us apart from the other marketplaces you mentioned involve our marketing/merchandising, and the programs we have available for merchants. If you are interested in learning more, we encourage you to review our Help page at https://www.opensky.com/customer-support or call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Hi Susan! We would need to look into what you are seeing specifically to explain the price difference you are seeing, but there are a few possibilities. First of all, we offer discount promotions just about every day and, depending on where you are viewing the product, the applicable discount may not be factored into the price. Also, shipping and handling charges, as well as tax (if applicable) will be added to your order during the checkout process. In any event, please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 9 PM ET, any day of the week, and we will be happy to assist you with this further. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

I wish that their products were worth the money, don't waste yours. You can't track anything and then once you finally receive it, it turns out to be very poor merchandise, I emailed them literally about 12 times regarding the poor quality and received back nothing.

By Dawn S.

Hi Charlene! Yes, the others who have posted are correct. Please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday., and we will be happy to assist you. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Please contact us at 844-707-7779 M-F 9AM-5PM EST. We will be happy to assist you with placing your order, or any questions about a product.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Call 844-707-7779. It is a real working number and someone actually answers. I just got a refund for an item I have been dealing with since April. Good Luck. Just make sure you have all your info ahead of time and don't let them confuse you.

By Kristina S.

RUN...RUN FAST & FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, unless you don't mind waiting a minimum of 30-45 days for your order, don't care if you have little to no customer service, don't mind PAYING a restock fee even if your order was screwed up. Opensky is a middleman. Most of, if not all, The merchandise comes from China. The EARNED their one-star rating by shoddy practices. They've even resorted to posting fake 5-star ratings! So stupid that they posted EXACT comments.

By Donna A.

Hi Margaret! We are sorry to hear that you have not received your recent order. If you have already sent us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us, you should hear back from you soon, and we will be happy to check the status of your order as soon as possible. You are also welcome to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779, between 9 AM and 9 PM ET, any day of the week, if you would prefer to address this situation over the phone.

Helpful answer -1

Hi Tema! OpenSky is a marketplace with thousands of merchants, and many of them accept these Credits/Discount Dollars on eligible products. You can learn more about how our credits work on the following page of our FAQ: https://www.opensky.com/customer-support?article=1467242. If you have any other questions, please call us directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday, and we will be happy to help clear up any loose ends. We apologize for the confusion.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Hi Wendy! I'm sorry to hear you are having a difficult time creating an account. Please call us directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday, or send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us, and we will be happy to help get you up and running.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Questions? Get answers from the OpenSky staff and other customers.

20 Photos for OpenSky