Review of OpenSky

Tel: +1 917-410-7541
help@opensky.com

emeraldh1
5/31/18

I am impressed by the discount that is offered. The quick distribution of the items ordered. The quality of the items. I believe that the product detail can be more explanatory. With the studs it is saying multiple sizes in brackets. I am at a loss or uncertainty if I order the 7 will I get more than one? I find that I couldnt zoom in on the items to get a better look. Also the different picture didnt give much difference to the previous one. So maybe you guys can look at that. Otherwise I am impressed. I am in the 50-60 age group. Do you guys ship to the Caribbean?

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Emerald! Thank you for taking the time to review us! Please feel free to email us your specific questions https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. We would be happy to assist you! Thanks!
debrab222
5/30/18

keep up the good work, this is my second time ordering items from your site and i enjoyed it,items were delivered on time, yes i would order fro you again.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Debra! Thank you for reviewing us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
theresab143
5/29/18

I would order from them again. They are the best in there products. Good online to shop for all things.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Theresa! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
carolee15
5/27/18

I tried to contact them many time regarding a return, the item purchase said , final sale , no return.
The problem is the vendor sent the wrong size.
OpenSky completely ignore me on this. I think that when you email them , there is no one to really read your email and it's abunch of robots replying to you.

No brain there.

That is the last time I'm buying from them and will ask all of my friends and family to do so.
You can even call them, when you call the message said that there is no service and you need to email them.
Customer service ? there is non.

Good luck to all.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Carole! Please DM us or contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order info. We will be happy to help you with this issue!
nancyd255
5/25/18

Open toe DAWG's Women's Slide shoe -- open toe is too wide and and foot slides out of shoe. The shoe was the correct size. Loved the color navy blue, but unhappy the way shoes fit.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Nancy! We are sorry to hear that you do not like the way the shoe fits. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would like to return them. We hope that your experience with OpenSky was better than the fit of the shoe.
annb266
Ann B.
5/24/18

Love the products & the prices are excellent! Will definitely shop with you again & recommend to my friends.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Ann! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
jonathans247
5/24/18

Garden wicker furniture great quality and pricing.
Definitely "some (a LOT) of assembly required."
Delivery was not very clear to me on the web site but it was delivered very quickly in 3 days for one portion and 5 days for the other.

Tip for consumers: I received email stating 50% OFF next OpenSky purchase for the next 2 days after I received this product. I emailed OpenSky to verify it applied to this product. I received no reply. If it did I would have, and will, purchase another set like this.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Jonathan! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are glad to know that you like the furniture! We look forward to you visiting us again. Thank you!
carolc287
5/22/18

I ordered two sets of hoop earrings...the picture was very deceiving. They came much larger than I expected! Now I'm afraid to order any more earrings, not knowing exactly what they will look like!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Carol! We are sorry to hear that the earrings were not as expected. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to assist you!
phyllisl43
5/22/18

The clothes were cheaply made and I returned both items. Very disappointed in the quality. The waist band on the pants was not sewn correctly and was twisted.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Phyllis! We are sorry to hear that the pants you received were defective. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to assist you
kimc331
5/21/18

I bought a shirt that says Happiness is being a Grammy. It came quickly, and fits great. I will definitely be ordering more from your company!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Kim! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
teenal1
5/19/18

The ring is great, but I never received the necklace. Shipping was as expected for the ring. But, I would really like to have the necklace. Could someone send me a necklace please?

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Teena! We are sorry to hear that you did not receive the necklace. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to assist you!
teresaf81
5/18/18

I had a pair of these shoes before and I really like them.. so I ordered another pair because I couldnt find them anywhere.. theyre great!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Teresa! Thank you for taking the time to review us! If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
jaimek25
5/17/18

I ordered an item that said was delivered. It was not and I sent an email but got no response or refund. Very disappointed.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Jaime! We are sorry to hear about the problem you are facing. We are glad to know that you have been in contact with us. Please allow up to 2 business days for a response. We will be happy to assist you!
nancye88
5/17/18

I really like this site. You do have to do your research, but the items that I have purchased have been wonderful and very useful. They are delivered very fast and are exactly what I expected. I've ordered several of the items again and again simply because my friends have commented on them and wanted them. So I purchased them as gifts for them.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Nancy! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
lyndac44
5/14/18

Great and fast delivery love all the things I got in.The shirt is so neat.Will order again.great company will order again

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Lynda! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are glad to know that you like the shirt! We look forward to you visiting us again. Thank you!
lynl23
5/14/18

I was very unsure to try your site, but Ive been very pleased with the products, the speed of receiving the items, and Ive received compliments every time I wear them!!!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Lyn! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
luverdam
5/14/18

The ring fitted well on my finger. I was picturing a larger ring. I appreciate receiving my order in a very timely manner.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Luverda! Thank you for taking the time to review us! If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
hildac7
5/11/18

I love purchasing from Open Sky. I highly recommend it to my friends and family. Good prices, valuable inventory, etc.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Hilda! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
crissym8
5/11/18

I think the chain could be a little longer though. At least a 20-inch chain so this way if you want it could double it up but you can also have it that way but as far as the ornament it is beautiful

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Crissy! Thank you for taking the time to review us! If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
rutha79
5/11/18

It is easy to shop at this website and I usually find something or other I want. Ordering is easy and delivery is prompt. I have no complaints!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Ruth! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
kathyc248
5/11/18

I ordered a Cuff Bracelet and it looked really on the internet but when I received it I could not believe what a piece of cheap junk it was.
when I requested a return label they want to charge me almost 9.00 to return it and I only paid 13.59 plus 3.99 shipping. They just lost a customer.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Kathy! We are sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time returning an item, Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to assist you.
dennism243
5/8/18

In the description of the items I ordered it stated solid 14kt White gold on all 3 pieces. And neither of them were stamped with any kind of jeweler's marks

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Dennis! We are sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the items you ordered. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to assist you
tamis36
5/8/18

I have ordered several items, and pleased with all of them. Highly recommend OpenSky to anyone. Easy to place your order, quick delivery. PLUS you get an extra 20% off on your next order

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Tami! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
jeanenef
5/8/18

I love the ring and the earrings I purchased. I was really surprised I got them so quickly.
Will be ordering more products from Open Sky. Prices don't hurt either.
Jeanene Fowle.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Jeanene! Thank you for taking the time to review us! If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
reneeb119
5/8/18

Please don't waste your money like I did. Theze things are too small to fit any one's arm unless you are 2yrs old. Cheap quality. Super Duper small I really want my money back.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Renee! We are sorry to hear that you are having a problem with the item you order. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to assist you.

Helpful answer -6

Hi Jack! Thanks for posting your question here. Similar to eBay and Amazon Marketplace, OpenSky brings merchants who offer a wide variety of merchandise together with interested buyers. However, we only promote new items, and we generally specialize in a few specifics areas, such as womens clothing and apparel and consumer electronics. Much of what sets us apart from the other marketplaces you mentioned involve our marketing/merchandising, and the programs we have available for merchants. If you are interested in learning more, we encourage you to review our Help page at https://www.opensky.com/customer-support or call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Hi Susan! We would need to look into what you are seeing specifically to explain the price difference you are seeing, but there are a few possibilities. First of all, we offer discount promotions just about every day and, depending on where you are viewing the product, the applicable discount may not be factored into the price. Also, shipping and handling charges, as well as tax (if applicable) will be added to your order during the checkout process. In any event, please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 9 PM ET, any day of the week, and we will be happy to assist you with this further. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

I wish that their products were worth the money, don't waste yours. You can't track anything and then once you finally receive it, it turns out to be very poor merchandise, I emailed them literally about 12 times regarding the poor quality and received back nothing.

By Dawn S.

Hi Charlene! Yes, the others who have posted are correct. Please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday., and we will be happy to assist you. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Please contact us at 844-707-7779 M-F 9AM-5PM EST. We will be happy to assist you with placing your order, or any questions about a product.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Call 844-707-7779. It is a real working number and someone actually answers. I just got a refund for an item I have been dealing with since April. Good Luck. Just make sure you have all your info ahead of time and don't let them confuse you.

By Kristina S.

RUN...RUN FAST & FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, unless you don't mind waiting a minimum of 30-45 days for your order, don't care if you have little to no customer service, don't mind PAYING a restock fee even if your order was screwed up. Opensky is a middleman. Most of, if not all, The merchandise comes from China. The EARNED their one-star rating by shoddy practices. They've even resorted to posting fake 5-star ratings! So stupid that they posted EXACT comments.

By Donna A.

Hi Margaret! We are sorry to hear that you have not received your recent order. If you have already sent us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us, you should hear back from you soon, and we will be happy to check the status of your order as soon as possible. You are also welcome to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779, between 9 AM and 9 PM ET, any day of the week, if you would prefer to address this situation over the phone.

Helpful answer -1

Hi Tema! OpenSky is a marketplace with thousands of merchants, and many of them accept these Credits/Discount Dollars on eligible products. You can learn more about how our credits work on the following page of our FAQ: https://www.opensky.com/customer-support?article=1467242. If you have any other questions, please call us directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday, and we will be happy to help clear up any loose ends. We apologize for the confusion.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Hi Wendy! I'm sorry to hear you are having a difficult time creating an account. Please call us directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday, or send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us, and we will be happy to help get you up and running.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Questions? Get answers from the OpenSky staff and other customers.

20 Photos for OpenSky