Walmart

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

Walmart has a consumer rating of 3.54 stars from 4,055 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Walmart also ranks 12th among Discount Shopping sites.

• Site to store ships your order to your local Walmart and you simply pick it up at there site to store department.
  • you'll find it there (if not in store, then on walmart.com for sure)
  • 2018 Customer Choice Winner

• So I went to the customer service desk and there were at least 30 ppl in line.
  • The on-duty manager gave me a full price (on his calculator) and told me it would take 2 days to get the tires.
  • Until that time comes I will not even consider shopping at Walmart.
How would you rate Walmart?

“Kids Tablet”

Wayne H.
1/2/20

Good learning tablet for the money. My 5 year old grandson loves it. Parental controls are good and battery seems to last quite a while.

“Wal-Mart is ripping off customers with face mask sellers”

Larry S.
5/7/20

I have tried to order medical face masks from several different vendors on Wal-Mart.com. I have lost over $100 because these companies do not have the merchandise and can't get it but they keep your money. Wal-Mart is simply taking advantage of this national emergency and really has lost my business. No more Wal-Mart.com you can't trust them or their sellers.

Reviews (4,055)

customer service (421) order (1119) store (1173) item (814) credit card (73) 2 days (49) time (851) 3 days (38) return policy (39) delivery date (37) shopping experience (35) love shopping (27)
larrys765
May 7th, 2020
cb586
May 17th, 2020
Make sure you check out who the vendor is for your product. Walmart stores will not take any returns for 3rd-party sellers. So, if it doesn't say the vendor is Walmart, be sure you'll keep the product as it's a real pain to send anything back through the 3rd part vendor and Walmart isn't helpful. I spent over 3 HOURS on the phone (at least 2 hours waiting to be answered) with Walmart. I'll never order from the Marketplace again.
richardb1715
March 7th, 2020
Shopping at Walmart is a pain in the butt! The shelves are always empty. You keep moving stuff so we can/t find it. Then you want us to check ourselves out of the store . On top of that, now you now want to charge us 5¢ each for a bag made out of recycled material that immediately tares letting your items go all over the floor as soon as you try to lift it! You aren't the only place in town but you might soon be the only place with nobody in it! I stopped shopping there as of today!
pl78
March 21st, 2020
Went to my local Wal-Mart when it opened. There were no wipes nor hand sanitizer, to wipe carts (mgr did say they sanitized them during the night. But not between customers (where it helps the most). Wal-Mart isn't even wiping the register areas down between customers. Apparently, they DON'T CARE about their customers. So if you don't want to catch the Corona Virus, don't shop at Wal-Mart!!!!
sheenh
February 25th, 2020
Must say these pies are the best store bought pies I've tasted. The crust like homemade. Stays together so can hold it . yummy. Good job Baker's!
randys357
March 1st, 2020
I bought a battery with a 5 year warranty, 3 year replacement and 2 years pro rated. It went bad in 1 year and 14 days. They did replace it, but the new battery only came with 3 year non pro rate. Not only that, corporate states their managers have the discretion to void the manufacturers 3 year warranty and start the new battery warranty from original purchase date. From my 5 year warranty I now have less 2 years, that is fraud and they falsely advertised the claimed 5 year warranty.
jant149
February 11th, 2020
Five more stars for Walmart Customer Care !! They really went all out to take care of me I made a purchase on line ,and found the same exact item thru Target and the customer sales rep went thru her supervisor and end up not only price matching the item , but one time only refunded my full purchased price !! NOW THATS SERVICE WITH A SMILE
geralda82
May 15th, 2020
Getting help with missing items in order is a complete disaster. I just spent three hours of my life on a chat line. They could learn a lot from Amazon. You should not have to go thru hell to get it corrected
barbaram869
January 16th, 2020
Three times in the last 6 months I have ordered through them. Ice melt, never made it. Call them after a few weeks and finally get it. Bag inside has hole in it. 6 curtains, Walmart cancelled order and would get back with me. Never heard back. Picture frames, was supposed to pick up Wednesday but was informed they would be late. Never heard anything and went to check online. Someone decide to change the date further out for pick up. Cancelled order but am only getting refund for part of order because the one that held up everything hasn't been returned. Maybe because it was never sent!
karens298
April 4th, 2020
Went on website to compare prices between different brands. Makes it kinda hard when the price either isn't shown AT ALL, or they list the price as "Our Every Day Low Price". And just what is that "Every Day Low Price"? $1.00? $3.00? $10?
Copied from their ad: Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
at our everyday low price
jerelyns
February 1st, 2020
I ordered several Xmas gifts from Walmart.com. There was a death in the family and I needed to return three items. It was THREE different procedures. One at the store, the store gave me a FedEx label for one, and the third I had to contact the third party seller myself. This was December 23. On January 31, after many discussions with Walmart.com, I received the credit for the second and third item. If I can't get it at a Walmart store, I will buy it elsewhere, I will never use Walmart.com again.
jamieh425
May 22nd, 2020
Ordered something online at walmart and when I got it, something was missing. Someone probably opened the box, took some stuff out before shipping it to me. Refunded back and then got a new one in store because I still wanted it. Experience with online shipping = bad.
dc734
April 30th, 2020
I can't get any of my basic needs delivered since covid-19. We are two high risk individuals who cannot go out hunting down our needs. I'm paying to have my groceries delivered from other stores. Several times my daughter has gone to Walmart and bought the things that Walmart said was out of stock online. Couldn't get it delivered but there was plenty on the shelves. Lazy shoppers? Inefficient updating on the site? Whatever the problem is, I paid Walmart $99 to have my groceries delivered and I'd prefer not to be paying other stores to do it.
garyd561
May 5th, 2020
I ordered an air pump on 5/3 that was $4 or $5 cheaper than Amazon with a delivery date 5/4 (extra $8) or 5/7(no extra money) but when I got the tracking # email, the date was 5/14. It is now suppose to be delivered 5/9. If I would have known that it would have taken that long I would have ordered through Amazon or buy a more expensive model locally. I am now stuck. Thanks Walmart for nothing as for now on I will buy either locally or Amazon only. At least I know when it will be delivered.
francesa54
April 11th, 2020
Your COVID-19 policy is putting people at risk. I parked in a handicap spot at the far right of your store because I wanted to pick up an item in that area, without walking through the store and passing other customers who might be infected. But I couldn't enter that door and one of your employees came toward me and said I had to go through the middle door. I told her I couldn't walk that far, but more important I wanted to minimize contact with other customers. She said that was the rule. So I left and made my purchase elsewhere. This is an honest and objective review.
wayneh245
January 2nd, 2020
suzanner99
December 15th, 2019
For some reason, the automated store locator knows nothing about how to get to a location! It wants me to use a store an hour away because in a straight line it's closer. Then, when I change the pick up location, it won't always accept the change.
That's how my order got to the WRONG PLACE; and Walmart.com says "Tough luck!". My only options are: run an hour out of my way, cancel for a refund and forget it, or cancel and reorder hoping they still have it.
Can we say "Not helpful"?
alices389
March 31st, 2020
03/31/2020 As you heard Walmart is giving their full-time workers $300 for their hard work and their part-time workers $150. Part-time workers work hard as well, they bust their ass. They should get the same amount ($300) as the full-time workers. Part-time workers do the same job as the full-time workers. Same job over and over again. No difference. Walmart Corporate you are unbelievable, shame on you. $150 for their hard work. Walmart Corporate I hope you read this.
kimc727
February 4th, 2020
I purchased a rotisserie chicken at Walmart on 47th in Greeley, CO. When I cut it for dinner more than half of the meat was not just pink, but closer to red. Disgusting and a waste of my money.
danielv263
February 23rd, 2020
I would rating -5 if i could. I had order a smow blower from waltmart.com but they had shipped me a different one that doesn't has the same features as the one was posted. I had called customers service to get my refund and they were lying over and over about 3 or 4 time already its been over a month now so I can't get my refund yet. This is walmart.com it will be my last time in my life also my families, friends and shared this experience to the world to help them save their money from something like this to be happened. You guys got tobe careful with this site.
shondan2
May 4th, 2020
Waring to all!!!!! Stay away from this card!!!! It's the WORST prepaid card out there customer service is HORRIBLE!!!! And its hard getting your money back!!! This card doesn't even deserve 1star it sucks
melodyd38
January 23rd, 2020
I always got the great value milk because it's cost efficient but lately it just doesn't taste right. This morning when I had a glass of milk it tasted kind of sweet. I have had milk that just didn't taste right or has a slight not normal smell. Anyone else have issues with great value milk?
tylerw116
January 22nd, 2020
Great Store.
But keep on adding more Organic and Gluten Free Items.
Also instead of Aspartame, Sucrolose ingredients please alternate that with Artheretol alternate. Much safer!!!
Also with Seafood please have more Wild Caught in the frozen section instead of Farm Raised.
Consumers will not mind paying a little more.
Thanks.
barrys266
April 16th, 2020
Lousy sales, customer service and shipping. Walmart is trying to compete with Amazon and THEY FAILED.
gladeenr
April 24th, 2020
Walmart took my money when I ordered masks on April 1. I got 1/3 of my order. I have tried to cancel the order, tried to chat with them 4 times ( they promised an email within 24 hours, a call back within 2 hours x2; a short wait for an agent -none of which happened. I waited on line for 2.25 hours and then after waiting the call hangs up from them. The seller has been called and emailed and states Walmart d/c business with them. No one will even talk to me about getting my money back. This has never happened to me at Amazon. Dont buy from Walmart.com

I believe u r due a refund

By Audrey F.
See more answers (37)

Go to your profile on site jabber and you will see all your reviews. Along the bottom of each review you will see options to edit and even remove your reviews. On Nov 2, 2015, at 11:09 AM, SiteJabber info@sitejabber.com > wrote: A fellow Jabber is looking for some answers 11/2/2015 A fellow Jabber is looking for some answers QR:gn3RAy-bgquQkSE7TfGHu18iWXJmAHRQv1pu4UDxIW06abp6BiOuMnX53cwjeJocsUNd_9_z6mXZihsOpi1W6w== Hey Richard, Lawrence E. left a question about Walmart.com . Since you left a review about this business, we thought you could help. Do you know the answer? Respond here . “How do I edit a product review that I already posted? My opinion has changed after a year of use on...” see the entire question Thanks for your help, The SiteJabber Team Stay Connected You’re receiving this email because you’re a beloved registered member of the SiteJabber community. We love your feedback, so if you got some, let us know . Copyright © SiteJabber, all rights reserved. To unsubscribe from these types of email, click here .

By Richard S.
See more answers (11)

I always shop for everything with a credit card with a great customer service that will get your money back for you. (Mine starts with an "A"). Actually, almost all credit cards will do this, so you don't have to keep getting lead in circles until the company who you purchased the item from exhausts you and you give up. This is their plan. Just make sure to keep as much info for proof as you can: emails (I always make contact through email so it's on record), receipts, order and shipping confirmations, tracking #'s, etc. I have even gotten money back from companies with very strict no refund policies. Let your CC company do the work for you. Many times when even a large corporation is contacted by your CC company, they'll solve the problem immediately to avoid the time it would take them to fight it. Someone above suggested the BBB, but that is more time consuming. Your CC can actually get your money credited back to your account much faster in less time.

By Wendell C.
See more answers (8)

The peoples on line posts are hopefully, but as 4 advertising on line from random companies other than WALMART goes....that's a big probably NOT

By Kalvin S.
See more answers (4)

Yes your money will be refunded as long as you have a receipt

By lou p.
See more answers (4)

Ive shopped online an Ive had some good experience with ordering using my cards. Ive used visa and mastercard prepaid and check cards. But if you're gonna do a refund online it takes longer for your funds to be back into your account if using an prepaid instead of an check card. Check cards are easier to verify that's why it takes less time to refund.

See more answers (3)

If you don't pick it up within 7 days, Walmart will cancel at their end. It happened to me so I know firsthand

By Leanna S.
See more answers (3)

Not sure. It worked fine for me. Then again this was my first order.

By keith m.
See more answers (2)

Not just your store. I live in Memphis, TN. An I swear every Walmart Store that I enter has so many customers plus employees, but at check out lines there is only one or two lines open. And the lines are over fulled. Why is that when you have an full staff available and about six or ten employees are standing at check out stations talking about what happened last night and yesterday at their home or party. When their are open stations that can be checking out customers. That make me not want to shop at Walmart is because of people are getting paid just to walk around and ignore the customers. And when you do finally receive some help they have know clue on how to help or get the line moving faster.

By Dchele R.

Most of Walmart.com employees doesn't work for Walmart. They work for others like Sykes Enterprise Inc. and companies like Sykes these companies are third party. Their employees are basically trained on there own over the phone in there homes not at an actually building. Half of these employees are trained like some days or maybe a week. You have to pass at least 80% on testings but you really don't have to read nor look at the videos just retake the test again and again until you make 80% or higher. If you do that you have an job taking calls for Walmart.com. They are not well trained, their don't know their job, not experienced, some are felonies, they store your personal information within their homes, they can use your information or sell to others. Be aware of these reps. It's best that you hung up. Just go inside of the store if you are needing or wanting something from this retailer, just to be on the safe side.

By Dchele R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Walmart staff and other customers.

Shop Walmart.com for Every Day Low Prices. Free Shipping on Orders $35+ or Pickup In-Store and get a Pickup Discount. Open a Walmart Credit Card to Save Even More!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Have a question about Walmart?