Review of Walmart.com

Tel: 1-800-925-6278
photo@walmart.com
2018 Customer choice award

Legitimate

Walmart.com has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

helens126
5/22/19

What I like about Walmart is how many useful goods they sell. But I have to admit that some items which I ordered were with defects.
Of course, you can return them. But when you have an urgent need for something it can be very uncomfortable.

iani18
5/22/19

I have worked for the company for 10 years as a Licensed Dispensing Optician. I have a perfect record and have brought in over $300,000 in sales each year in the eyeglass field, just working part time. I decided to retire last year and left with a record to be re-hired, if I want to. At store 0706, in Zephyrhills, Florida, they needed a LDO, so I went in to speak with an assistant store manager, who knows NOTHIUNG about optics or the optical industry. I stated I wanted just to help them on a part-time basis until they found another LDO, as they are extremely short staffed. This so-called interview took place on April 29, 2019...

Here is an email I received from WalMart......

_________________________________________________________________

Hello Barry,
Thank you for your interest in joining the Walmart family! We appreciate the time you took to apply with us and just wanted you to know we received your application for LICENSED OPTICIAN at Walmart at 7631 GALL BLVD, ZEPHYRHILLS, FL, Facility number is 706.

Unfortunately, at this time we have decided not to move forward as we have other candidates who are more qualified for the position.

We wish you all the best!

The Walmart Team * This account is not monitored, so please do not reply.
_____________________________________________________________________

As of today, 5/21/2019, they have NOT interviewed anyone or hired anyone......
My qualifications are of the best, according to my records..... It would appear that the interviewer (name withheld at this time) is either discriminating on both accounts re: gender or religious affiliation? Just wondering if I should take it further! Is it worth the hassle? To me, it is the principle of the matter.

nancym553
5/21/19

I have had many problems with fed x...I do alot of ordering on walmart.com.I finally got fed up with the BS with fed x.And contacted walmart.com with my issues including fed x sending me a tracking # that didnt have enough numbers.Though it was not walmart.coms error.They credited my acct.sent me a gift card for my inconvienience and said they would deal with fed x.And in the future should I have other issues to contact them.And they will resolve it.You go Walmart .com...excellent customer service !!!!

jessicar405
5/20/19

I constantly shop online and have always loved the products and service. My 1st online order was a pretty big order which got stolen out of my driveway right before Christmas and they replaced all of the items and gained my loyolty by doing so, after that incident I installed a home video system and have had no issues since, I shop regularly in store and online as well, love that place!!!!!

stephaniea178
5/18/19

I have given a lower number do to all the self check outs . I feel if I'm going to spend money they can check and bag my stuff. Plus they are taking away jobs by doing this

jacksonr25
5/17/19

The site was pretty easy to use! I like it better then going in side the store. Will continue to use the online website

joyv16
5/15/19

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD !!!!!!! NEVER GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO!!!!!!!! NEVER TRUST THEM WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR CREDIT CARD IN THEIR SYSTEM THEY WILL RANDOMLY CHARGE YOUR CARD FOR UNAUTHORIZED AMOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD !!!!!!! NEVER GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO!!!!!!!!

eugenec53
5/15/19

well i order a cricket cool pad phone when i got it would not turn on took it back .. so things happen so i order a lg risio 3 took 4 days not 2 days they did not scan it so cricket can not turn it on no proof of purchase.. now it been over 8 days playing with a phone that i did not save a dime on .. the phone i have is not old but people can not hear me i got that off of walmart .com its junk have to send it to cricket .. just do not buy a cell phone or electronics..ya they give the money back .. after you spend
lots of your time

alyssat25
5/9/19

If I couod give them one star I would. Trust me. Its sad how many produce items they have that are moldy. Its disgusting.

saraf99
5/8/19

If you purchase something, you better make sure you want it because you won't be able to return it. You can't get customer support and if you should finally go through the website labyrinth called Contact Us and actually make contact with someone from Walmart.com, the marketplace seller won't accept your return. It is impossible to use and I tell everyone I know that is a useless site.

sherrib81
5/8/19

I have tried to order comforter sets off Walmart.com for 2 days now and you click add to cart and it does nothing!!! DONE WITH WALMART.COM....back to AMAZON!!

juliac159
5/7/19

Large Holiday order from Walmart.com was received damaged and defective. Returned in person with store manager. Promo codes were received to make up for AWFUL experience. Final code did NOT work. Upon questioning with on-line chat my account was deactivated. Call center supervisors created new account for me so promo code could be applied. The new account was also closed. Tried a third time with supervisors instruction and assistance. Third account closed. All returns were accepted as an item cannot be returned without being accepted. Walmart has a return policy, yet they penalize a customer for using it. Items ordered from Walmart.com ALWAYS arrive with problems. Boxes, bags burst when thrown from whatever delivery service. Items inside boxes defective and damaged. You can NOT shop Walmart.com with confidence. I suggest Amazon as they appreciate their customers.

victoriak84
5/7/19

I've been trying to place an online order for 3 days already. The third party customer service keep advising me to place another order with a promise that my order "has been escalated and will get through this time". This time means 30min, 24 hours, 48 hours, depending on whom I m talking to. I reordered it 4 times and all 4 attempts came back cancelled. By now I have 4 holds for the amount of purchase on my bank account. The customer service reps just repeat the same rehearsed text over and over again, and then, when the don't feel like listening what you have to say, they just put you on hold, which is just plain rude. 3 hours wasted with the customer service and quadrupled amount hold on my bank account later, I still don't have my order placed and no sound solution offered.

menchiem
5/6/19

At Grand Parkway/Bellaire Store. I just want the CEO and all managers of Walmart to be aware that there is a bad incident going on right now. There is CEO Firing Prank People Prank show that is posted on youtube by www.laurenlovecollection.com. To know that Walmart manager is accomplished to this prank, is so upsetting. The prank is not funny at all. If you will watch it, the old lady at the end who was doing her job well, trying to do something else for the company aside from just sitting around, was pranked fired. These people who made this video does not have a heart. They do this for a living, and they find this funny. This is not funny at all. This is plain bullying!!! And so sad Walmart is accomplished. I am looking forward that there will be legal actions for this. Your employees need to be respected and protected. They are working so hard for you and this is what they get?

samuelr97
5/5/19

Received a wrong product. Spent hours trying to contact customer service multiple times, and the third party seller "BeautyPOP" just IGNORED me & the issue. Wrote a review on Walmart.com to make sure no other victims going through the same bad experience, but it does not get uploaded even after a few weeks. It seems that Walmart.com manipulates the reviews by blocking low star reviews from being uploaded.

On the contrary, I have never had a bad experience with Amazon. If shipping is late, their customer service is always helpful and I usually get refund even if package arrives later.

However, Walmart customer service ignores customers even when wrong product is delivered. It is the complete opposite. Very disappointing and painful experience. Just "Stay Away".

jsses
5/2/19

I never write reviews unless I find it absolutely necessary. My fiance ordered me an ab circle pro, it was supposed to arrive 4 days after he ordered it. I waited for it to arrive at our house, come to find out it was bouncing back and forth through the Walmart it was shipped out of and the city next to us because of the misuse of labels (there was 8 labels on the box). Fedex told me that there was nothing they could do, I needed to contact Walmart. So I called walmart.com to obtain a refund considering that the product would never make it to our home. They refunded the money. The following day, we thought that there was no way that the order could be lost in transition if it was being sent to our local walmart. I arrived today to pick up the product. They had a box with my fiances name on it in the back, he came out with a Sterilite plastic 3 drawer set. No ab circle pro for me. I was told by the employee in pickup to make yet another phone call to walmart.com. I called and had to repeat myself several times because on her end the system said that walmart shipped out the correct item. She did not believe me and had me hand my phone to the employee in pickup who told her the exact same thing as I did. Both proceeded to tell me that we would have to opt for ANOTHER refund. That makes 2 in one week. All I can say is, whoever is working in the warehouses putting labels on these items needs to put their phone down and actually do their job. It should not take an army to ship out the correct package or put the correct amount of shipping labels on the item. Will not be shopping with walmart.com ever again. Absolute disbelief that this is the way walmart does business now.

stardougj
4/28/19

I have done business with Walmart online on many occasions. For me, it's about convenience and sometimes a genuine savings. If I'm ordering something online from a box store, it's so that I have the convenience of getting it when I want it--either because I have a set date I want to pick it up or because I want it now and don't want to pay high shipping charges to have it the next day. When Walmart first tested the online waters, I had only good experiences and 3 years ago, this would've been a four or five-star review based only upon the two factors I mentioned above. But that was then.

For a long time, Vudu, the Walmart video rental service that came installed on my Blu-Ray player, had problems communicating with the store page so that I could no longer edit the payment information anywhere at all and had to rely on old information entered when I first used the service. Eventually, they connected Vudu to the Walmart dot com site accounts properly and that problem went away, but now I'm having another issue.

Do not make an electronics purchase for a high dollar item online and select pick up in-store today option. I am moving and needed an item this afternoon because I'm going to be mobile for the next month and without a permanent address or internet solution in the interim. They put a hold on my account while they confirm my identity and financial information. They've charged my bank account. They know who I am because I've been shopping with them for years and have made large purchases before. I've had this bank account for ten years. I've been at this address for ten years. Now, I have neither the Galaxy S7 I paid for, nor the money I paid, and have been informed it may take at least 48 hours to fulfill my order. I went to the Walmart dot com web page and went to the help/customer service page, then I clicked on the contact us link, and that does nothing but enter a loop that returns you to the same exact page. No contact information available for their online customer service. No one at the store will be able to help me because the order status page shows that it's still at the first stage. The payment has been held up because somehow they don't know who I am, when I could easily confirm this information if they would allow me the opportunity to do so.

I only chose this particular "deal" because I could get it today and resolve any issues with returns today, rather than waiting for Amazon's turnaround. Without the actual convenience provided by being an actual big-box or brick-and-mortar, there is no longer any incentive for me to purchase much of anything from Walmart online. Next time, I'll go back to Amazon. Hear that Wallyworld? I hope your investors see this.

Update: Ten minutes ago I purchased accessories for the smartphone I haven't received from Wally com, on Amazon, and already they are on their way. Still waiting to hear an update on my purchase at Wallycom four hours later. If I do not have my product today, it will be the last time they have an opportunity to disappoint me.

Update: Original information suggested it would be ready within four hours for pick up, then received the email saying I might hear from them within 48 hours, all while the order details page continued to say that it would be ready Sunday, April 28, before 8pm. It is now 8:25 pm, and of course I've yet to hear anything further. I know I'm not the only person who has experienced this. Walmart needs to stop treating their online effort as a slapped-together afterthought if they intend to survive beyond the deaths of the babyboomers.

Update: 24 hours now without any additional information other than an automated email sent 30 minutes after the item wasn't available by 8 p.m. like the store page for order details said it would be ready. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Update again: Almost 36 hours after placing order with Walmart.com for in-store same day pickup, I get an email that the order is being processed, but it is no longer in that store, so the delay will be until Thursday to have it shipped store-to-store. It is currently Monday. So I go online and place another phone in cart to see where it is currently available in-store. Sure enough, the phone is no longer available at the store I chose, but it is available in-store less than five miles from the other store. We have 2-1/2 Walmarts in my town (one is groceries only). I'm willing to drive to the other Walmart, but I see no option online to edit the store I want to pick it up at. Only who can pick it up. I'm frustrated deeply by this horrible experience. I find the online chat link (finally) to online customer service. Ask if they can transfer the order to another store for me to pickup, but fraud prevention. Screw it. I asked them to cancel the order--when will I get the money? After 48 hours to confirm cancellation, it will be placed back into my bank account within 5 business days.

Let the buyer beware. Walmart online is a joke. Not reliable like Amazon and other online retailers. Stay away or you'll be sorry.

Now, don't get me started on what I think of Walmart stores in general, their business tactics, or their practices toward employees. That rant would get this review removed and myself banned.

josephinej10
4/25/19

I ordered a 15 piece shower set only for it to arrive in a torn package, the rugs were ripped. I went online to request a store refund. It said that my item qualified for store refund. then I go to the store and they tell me that it was from a third party. They said I would have to ship it back and that the store could not give me a refund. Very bad service and if Walmart is trying to compete with Amazon just to get sales and deal with companies that sale products that are low end and not walmart's then you are defeating the purpose this one bad experience has made me never want to shop at walmart again. Online or otherwise

jadiem1
4/22/19

I'm always satisfied with my online orders and the timeframe for delivery or pick up is always either on time or even before expected Thank you

christopherd255
4/16/19

Walmart generally has competitive prices.. so as long as your willing to suffer.. you can save some money. In line at money center for almost 30 minutes.. was only third in line. Management knows but doesnt care.

dyanb2
4/16/19

Great product. Arrived early with all parts clearly marked and easy to put together. Just as described. Purchased at Walmart.

brians711
4/15/19

Forget the Walmart myth of low end products, they have everything you could imagine at amazing prices and excellent customer service if you might ever need to use it. Free and extremely quick shipping is achieved on about every transaction. Give it a try, you will not regret it.

larryv50
4/14/19

The photographs of the item shows UV Glass. I placed an order on 4/6/19 at 10:02 P.M.. On 4/6/19, at 10:17, I sent a request to cancel the order. I received a notice that the vendor would respond to my text within 24 hours. Not receiving a reply from the vendor, I sent another request to cancel the order on April 8, 2019. All request were received by the vendor with sufficient time to cancel the order. On April 9, I received replies to my previous request to cancel the order, which indicated they had shipped the item contrary to my request. The web page of the item show the UV glasses with the UV flashlight, which is an inference that the glasses are included with the flashlight. The vendor blatantly disregarded and ignored my request to cancel the order.I reached out to Walmart to assist in this problem, which was completely ignored. Horrible customer service.

carolh398
4/9/19

BAD OVER AND OVER.......I would select less than one star if it was possible. I had ONE interaction with a rep who seemed to fix the order problem and then to fix the payment problem. So I did a good survery. Then 2 hours later - it all fells thru....order was canceled claiming security issues. But payment company did receive the order - so NO security issue. Issue is with Walmart.com IT issue. Payment company stated they got the order (so no security issue) - but that Walmart did not give payment instructions. Of course I called, they tried to claim 'security issues' but could not explain then how the order went to payment company. Payment company stated they had no issues - problem is with Walmart.com. I called 3 times, tried to place order again and again over 5 hours. Then Walmart.com said wait '24-48 hours and try again. Does that sound like an internet online merchant intending to compete with Amazon? OR keep online customers? With all the 3 hours of followup calls to Walmart.com CS - told finally it would take 'management review' and 24-48 hours. In other words - no one there knew what to do or how to proceed (for one single ecard purchase with a nationwide payment company) ALL ENDED BADLY - NEVER ONCE DID I GET AN EMAIL ASKING FOR REVIEW OF SERVICE. SO HERE IT IS....

jasonb723
4/9/19

Just because they say you can pickup in store does not mean the product is available or even will be. They will hold your money for days with 0 intention of delivering. I got an email that apologized for the delay only three hours after ordering. Okay, I thought they must have missed a delivery truck. Estimated that the tires which I sorely needed would be available after 6 that day. Then nothing no email no call.
The guy who answered at customer service told me that the tires were out of stock and they could not be gotten. (in broken english)I then asked for a set from another manufacturer because I needed them right away. I had to spend 20 minutes on the phone for a senior resolutions specialist to tell me that the guy who didn't speak english I was originally routed to, had canceled my order instead of getting me a set from a different manufacturer that were in stock.

Now I have to get rides or borrow a car for the next 3-5 days while I wait for my credit to buy tires from someone else.

I plan to post this review everywhere I can in order to protect others from the same issue. I have a tire with such a bubble it can not be driven safely.

DO NOT EVER TRUST THIS COMPANY TO CARE ABOUT ITS CUSTOMERS OR ITS CUSTOMER SERVICE

557 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I believe u r due a refund

By Audrey F.

Go to your profile on site jabber and you will see all your reviews. Along the bottom of each review you will see options to edit and even remove your reviews. On Nov 2, 2015, at 11:09 AM, SiteJabber info@sitejabber.com > wrote: A fellow Jabber is looking for some answers 11/2/2015 A fellow Jabber is looking for some answers QR:gn3RAy-bgquQkSE7TfGHu18iWXJmAHRQv1pu4UDxIW06abp6BiOuMnX53cwjeJocsUNd_9_z6mXZihsOpi1W6w== Hey Richard, Lawrence E. left a question about Walmart.com . Since you left a review about this business, we thought you could help. Do you know the answer? Respond here . “How do I edit a product review that I already posted? My opinion has changed after a year of use on...” see the entire question Thanks for your help, The SiteJabber Team Stay Connected You’re receiving this email because you’re a beloved registered member of the SiteJabber community. We love your feedback, so if you got some, let us know . Copyright © SiteJabber, all rights reserved. To unsubscribe from these types of email, click here .

By Richard S.

I always shop for everything with a credit card with a great customer service that will get your money back for you. (Mine starts with an "A"). Actually, almost all credit cards will do this, so you don't have to keep getting lead in circles until the company who you purchased the item from exhausts you and you give up. This is their plan. Just make sure to keep as much info for proof as you can: emails (I always make contact through email so it's on record), receipts, order and shipping confirmations, tracking #'s, etc. I have even gotten money back from companies with very strict no refund policies. Let your CC company do the work for you. Many times when even a large corporation is contacted by your CC company, they'll solve the problem immediately to avoid the time it would take them to fight it. Someone above suggested the BBB, but that is more time consuming. Your CC can actually get your money credited back to your account much faster in less time.

By Wendell C.

Yes your money will be refunded as long as you have a receipt

By lou p.

You have to go to the store and pick it up and then turn around and go to the customer service desk and get a refund

By JA B.

Phylli, this is not really a Walmart question. It should have been sent to Sitejabber. From that I would guess you simply don't kno the ropes of this site, so I'll tell you that it probably has been published, and you can find it by logging in and it will be there on your home page. If you want to find out where it is in all the mass of Walmart reviews, click the little world button at the top right, and click view profile in the drop down box; then click the title you gave your review that's on it. That will send you to your review at the place where all the rest are. Yours will be on top that way, but/and if you really want to find out how far down it is, you'll have to go there straight, without all the above, and start scrolling down thru the..what, 1500 or so that are there. Good luck on that.

By Robert L.

Walmart and Walmart.com are NOT the same company. You are dealing with Walmart.com on this site, NOT Walmart and that means you are dealing with Sykes, NOT Walmart. If you want to complain about lines...go to Walmart.

By Billie-Jo L.

Walmart.com is not even Walmart lol! You cant be serious. :)

By Billie-Jo L.

It's illegal to do, and illegal to solicit, so make sure you turn yourself and Walmart in to the FBI if you do, but here's how...go to Walmart.com and write the review, then take a screenshot of it. Then long press the URL at the very top in the status line. A flag should come up with choices to copy, or copy URL, or on some phones you may need to click the phones menu button to find copy URL. However you get it, it will be on your clipboard. Go to your email and paste that in. Add the screenshot for verisimilitude, and send it to them.

By Robert L.

Your observation is sadly quite true. Many companies do this, and it's for the Money of course. Walmart is one of the largest corporations in the world, so can you imagine how many phones they would order? I'll bet the number you pick is short by a factor of ten! Companies/corporations that get onto bed with that kind of $ are notoriously short on moral standings, so you can times That for Walmart by ten as well.

By Robert L.
Questions? Get answers from the Walmart.com staff and other customers.

Walmart.com?