Review of Walmart.com

Tel: 1-800-925-6278
photo@walmart.com
2018 Customer choice award

Legitimate

Walmart.com has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

joseg298
11/13/19
Camera was advertised and shipping was super fast. My dughter loved it. look forward to the next time
aleeshak
11/12/19
Its one of the best site for online shopping the produce is original and I'm fully satisfied from the quality and price rat so for me this is best site
irmal4
11/10/19
I was hesitant to order online from Walmart, but I hate going to the store and not finding what I need. I ordered two bottles of Downy, 2 large bottles of Dawn dishwashing detergent, a large bottle of Mr. Clean, and 2 large bottles of Tide. Everything but the Tide came in a couple of days after ordering. Everything was well sealed and put in baggies. I received the Tide a few days later, and the caps were not sealed with tape as the other bottles had been, and product leaked out. The bottles were in a plastic bag, so it didn't make a mess in the box, but there was a lot of wasted product. I did an online chat and let them know what happened. Within less than 2 minutes, they had ordered two replacement bottles free of charge. No hassle. I will definitely be ordering again!
jillm258
11/10/19
Ordered dog food two day shipping 11 days later still not here. They want to give me a 10.00 discount. It cost me twice that to go to town to get it and then they say we will reorder it. My dogs are starving now.. Jerks do not trust them.
curtisk45
11/8/19
We purchased a mac laptop from Walmart.com. It was not listed as scratch and dent or refurbished. Is came without a box wrapped in bubble wrap and looked like it was ran over by a herd of cattle before it was dragged behind the delivery truck. It is going back same day of delivery. I'm not even going to turn it on. This is what you sell?
pekkah2
11/7/19
I went into Walmart to get tire chains that was listed in the store. After finding that the Tire Iron was not in store. They got an order for me at the store and i paid for it. I thought something was wrong when it was marked $93.00 dollars when it was listed online for 63. I found out it was the wrong one within a half-hour of looking. I ask her 2 times if it was the correct one for my tire size. She said yes but it was not. I went into the store to refund my money. Come find out i got to call Walmart .com. After speaking to them on the phone. The lady spoke broken English and had a hard time. I was told it would take 5 days for a refund. That is $#*!ing crazy. Then Monday or so I got an email stating I had to go into the store to get a refund. GRRR I went into the store and waisted 2 hours of them trying to help me and them not understanding it. They called Walmart and nothing worked. I have gotten the run around and no refund.
mikes2014
11/6/19
wasn't delivered on day promised but they took money from bank on day i ordered item.called and they just said to cancel the order and re order! called again toaday because it still shows not shipped,they said it would be here tomorrow,no compensation like amazon.I'll never do an online order from walmart again,sav e yourself time and aggravation go to the company that does it best.
richardp561
11/4/19
Ordered 2 adult tricycles a larger seat to accommodate the wife and 2 sets of headlights with tail lights.
We received everything quickly but never got the headlights. Tracking shows they were delivered to some other state. Walmart isn't putting their best foot fwd and helping us. Hey if they need 40 dollars that bad...
alexd347
11/3/19
A couple of weeks back I ordered a massage chair from walmart.com for my mothers 80th birthday. The very next day I was happy to receive a call from the shipping company asking if someone would be at the house to receive the next day. I explained that my mother would be home and could sign for it. Up to that point everything was great as with other orders from the site. However, the driver arrives at the house as its about to rain outside and refuses to bring the large product even to the door under weather protection, but states that he will drop it off in the street!!! That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! Imagine you have a refrigerator or furniture delivered to your house and they leave it in the street out in the rain. Unbelievable! I was told that I would get full refund only to find out that they charged 99.00 for the return claiming I had "changed my mind" yeah, I was going to have my 80 year old mother put the massage chair on her back to bring from the street. Walmart attempted to resolve the issue with a feeble $25 gift certificate that does even come close to recovering what they charged. Stay away from this site as they are scamming people with these deliveries and if you try to write a review on their site they will NOT post it because you are complaining about them and delivery...not the product you couldn't even get in your house. I will be placing a complaint with better business bureau.
gp107
10/29/19
On October 24th I ordered a bike for my daughters birthday.
At time of order the time of pick up was the same day by 8pm. This is why I completed the order, so I would have it in time for her birthday party.

That evening, Ready for pick up was changed to October 28.

I called the store for three days straight. When you select option 3, for order pick up, the phone will disconnect the call.
When you hit zero for associate, it will ring until you hang up. 3 days of calls while driving to and from work 20 mins. not answer.

I wanted to confirm the bike would be assembled for pick up, and if not, how would I arrange that prior to pick up. This information was no where to be found on website.

I was able to log into my walmart account and find a chat option, was given another number to call, they informed me the Bike would not be assembled, that that location does not assemble bikes.

However, This same bike along with several others on their bike racks were assembled and ready to go when I was in a few days prior. I ordered this online because it had sold when I returned to purchase it.. Due to the large amount of bikes assembled at this store with two isles stacked two bikes high, I figured it could be assembled there.

Now I am told I need to pick u the bike from the Walmart it was delivered to and take it to a walmart 20 mins away and they will assemble the bike there.
However they do not know the days of when someone will be there to assemble the bike. But take it there and see.

I will be driving tomorrow 40 mins from one walmart to another and back and may have to make the trip again, because no one answers the phones and most likely no one will be there to assemble the bike.

I understand is very clear Walmart is no longer customer service focused, however, if Walmart.com could add on the website for bikes and any other items that come shipped the stores not assembled, but if you purchase from the store, it comes assembled, Please add the option to have this item shipped to a store location that can assemble it, and add the option to have it assembled prior to pick up.
lynw44
10/29/19
Walmart will answer calls and has good live customer service, but they leave you to fend for yourself as to marketplace sellers, some of whom have no phone number or way to contact them. Not a great buying experience online although their are very friendly with their customer service.
roberts2233
10/24/19
Sort of weird. The have so many things so much variety. However, the service is like non-existant. Nobody wants to help.
ajl25
10/24/19
Two months ago an Onn tablet was purchased at Walmart. Onn tablets are a Walmart product. A couple of weeks ago the battery stopped charging; and when it's plugged into the charger it say's it's overheating. Went back to the Walmart it was purchased at in Fredericksburg, VA, Central Park Shopping Center to return it. I was literally standing right in front of the sign, at customer service, that states that Walmart is happy to give a refund or exchange on any purchase with or without a receipt for 90 days. Guess what; this was 60 days and they would NOT take it back. I was told that on this tablet it's only a 15 day return policy, even if the darn thing stops working and the claim it has a year warranty. All we wanted was a store credit to purchase another brand of tablet. This should be very easy for them, since all they have to do is send the returned back to Onn as defective. Now they've lost a more lucrative sale and a whole family of customers!

I already knew that Walmart does price gouging on some necessary items--(such as baby needs), and some times of the year--such as during a snowstorm. Now I realize, however, that they are Blatantly dishonest in Everything and can not be trusted for any purchases at all.
kaylac149
10/23/19
I will NEVER order from walmart.com again! We ordered a bunk bed that was supposed to be here on the 8th, we never got an email saying it was ready to pick up so finally on the 14th we went into the store (because they said they couldn't give any information on the phone) and there they told us that FedEx had lost the bed! No one would have said anything to us had we not gone in because the store "doesn't have a list of things expected to be delivered" and Walmart.com never sent an email or just proactively ordered a new bed for us when they found out that it had been lost. So they ordered a new one on the 14th when we went in and told us it would be here BY today the 23rd. Now Walmart.com is saying it won't be here until the 25th, over a month after we ordered it! There is zero communication to the customer about anything, we have had to go digging for any and all information and when we call the customer service is horrible! They just said that their system says that it's due to arrive on the 25th so it not late.... actually, even if it does arrive on the 25th, it's still 17 days late!
natashap66
10/11/19
This is suppose to be a secure way to shop,WELL we placed an order for a Mac book laptop computer which was supposed to be delivered next day and when we noticed at checkout the delivery date had changed we called in...needless to say we paid over $500 and no one at walmart could find the payment OR THE ORDER even though the order on our end was place.They conveniently called it a ghost order where as the order is there but they just can't SEE IT ( what!!!?) then they couldn't offer a refund because the money hasn't exactly been given to them! (What Again!?) therefore here we are days later no computer and no refund and they still have the nerve to tell us they are waiting ...YET THE MONEY HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE BANK AND DEBIT CARD! Where is my computer or my money THERE SHOULD BE NO IN BETWEEN! They offered a $25 gift card for the trouble..ok that's fine and dandy but WHERE IS MY MONEY!!!!!?
juliev20
10/9/19
• Updated review
My orders have been left just inside the gate, not brought to the door. I shop elsewhere now. For older people that is very bad.
“Fairly good shopping”
3/22/16
• Previous review
I like to see what my local store may have and read reviews. I have only had one minor disappointment. Towels bled, badly in COLD water!
janetp214
10/9/19
Walmart has gotten very clever w/ their returns. I bought a vacuum, & pd. $49.99 plus tax. It was not out of the box. I lost the receipt, & with guards at their doors in FL, the store doesn't need to worry about it being stolen.. Well, I COULD NOT RETURN IT FOR A CREDIT, because the value was over $50.00. In another case I bought a coffee maker in a damaged box. It didn't work, & I had the receipt, but trying to rtn it a day after buying it, the store told me that the item wasn't in their "system", so I couldn't rtn. it. I told cashier/clerk that I didn't care if it was in their "system" or not, that they can go to the floor to pull another identical one to get the skew no.. So, if the item is a mark-down, w/o the matching bar code, the receipt is different & inaccurate, & the store plays dumb, as in "we don't know what it is, or how to track it, or where it goes", so you'll just have to keep it.
michelles890
10/7/19
It all started several years ago when I needed printer ink. Not sure why I did it but I typed in Walmart.com. That's when my love of ordering anything and everything from Walmart.com. I'm trying to think if I've had a bad experience. I've had a couple of problems with the USPS and one marketplace vendor shorted me a shirt when I ordered two, but both times it was resolved quickly. I even order all my shoes from there. I don't think you can order used items like you can on amazon, do they still do that? I really don't know. Havn't used amazon in years. Not too long ago I ordered 4 sets of dishes that were on sale. I was really skeptical but they were packaged so well that there wasn't so much as a chip on my china. I've never tried to return anything so not sure how that works. Oh, and if you need to talk to a real person, don't bother looking around on the site for a 1-800#, you'll just keep going in circles and ending up where you started - and frustrated! Do yourself a favor and just Google Walmart.com customer service number. It pops right up.
Happy shopping.

Tip for consumers: Try it! And you don't have all those different confusing prices like Amazon

davidf1017
10/7/19
Walmart will discriminate against customers that have visual disabilities. Walmart will prohibit the use of cameras to the extent of violating the ADA regulations regarding adaptive equipment and it's use in their stores. So, not only this, they will violate your 4th amendment right to be secure in your person property and papers. I don't care if people want to continue shopping here, but be aware that if they will sink so low as to prevent a person from being an independent functioning member of society, they will violate your rights as well. Walmart receives govt. subsidies in their day to day operations. This means they are being paid using yours and my tax dollars to violate our constitutional rights. I will not bow down and lick Walmart's boots, but they can kiss my ass if they think I will ever shop there again.
susanr167
10/7/19
I ordered quite a bit of shelving for a storage room. It was the type where you bought 12"x12" units to customize the shelves to your liking. Out of the 12 units I bought, 10 were shipped. Customer service told me that since the units are shipped directly from a third party it wasn't their problem. My response was that they have a responsibility because the units are being sold from their website. after some back and forth they called the third party. Then they called me back stating that the third party said that they sent all 12 units and if I'm missing units it means they simply haven't arrived yet. Needless to say, I never received the other two units. Calling customer service again was pointless. They didn't make good on my issue. It's not a good sign when your first online dealing with a company is a bad one. I won't shop Walmart online again.
josephk356
10/5/19
I'd attempted to leave a review concerning a product that broke the next day. I was using Firefox browser. Walmart.com review page loaded - but when I clicked the 'Submit' button, nothing happened. So I tried the same process on two other browsers; IE and Chrome, same outcome. Then I tried another review of a different product, a positive review, it went through! So I went back to my negative review on the product that broke....nothing happened. It's time we replace Walmart.
deanw99
10/3/19
I have been in Walmart many of times and had to wait 30 minutes to get sliced meat they have no help and what they have is doing at least 3 jobs a piece.ihave seen other customers after waiting turn and walk away .that is not taking care of buisness
anatr
10/1/19
Ordered a couch, picture advertised is a totally different color from the one delivered, spent HOURS on the phone trying to figure out how to return since I didn't keep the box it came in(live in manhattan small apt) they refuse to pick up-unless there was a box and I can leave it outside(so anyone on the street can take it..) stay AWAY DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!!
angelv43
9/30/19
I payed and never received my order. Gave them a week and still no order. Finally called and talk to someone and they told me I wasn't going to receive my order because of their mistake. No more shopping online with Walmart.
jenniferl586
9/26/19
Who hasn't been in the long lines and wished they paid 5.99 for shipping (or free shipping on orders over $35.00), I cant tolerate the store itself but the website is awesome. Things are super cheap and arrive in just days. Sometimes things are broken but the return procedure is almost painless so it's nothing to worry about really. I use this site frequently and find the good outweighs the bad in terms of overall experience.
557 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I believe u r due a refund

By Audrey F.

Go to your profile on site jabber and you will see all your reviews. Along the bottom of each review you will see options to edit and even remove your reviews. On Nov 2, 2015, at 11:09 AM, SiteJabber info@sitejabber.com > wrote: A fellow Jabber is looking for some answers 11/2/2015 A fellow Jabber is looking for some answers QR:gn3RAy-bgquQkSE7TfGHu18iWXJmAHRQv1pu4UDxIW06abp6BiOuMnX53cwjeJocsUNd_9_z6mXZihsOpi1W6w== Hey Richard, Lawrence E. left a question about Walmart.com . Since you left a review about this business, we thought you could help. Do you know the answer? Respond here . “How do I edit a product review that I already posted? My opinion has changed after a year of use on...” see the entire question Thanks for your help, The SiteJabber Team Stay Connected You’re receiving this email because you’re a beloved registered member of the SiteJabber community. We love your feedback, so if you got some, let us know . Copyright © SiteJabber, all rights reserved. To unsubscribe from these types of email, click here .

By Richard S.

I always shop for everything with a credit card with a great customer service that will get your money back for you. (Mine starts with an "A"). Actually, almost all credit cards will do this, so you don't have to keep getting lead in circles until the company who you purchased the item from exhausts you and you give up. This is their plan. Just make sure to keep as much info for proof as you can: emails (I always make contact through email so it's on record), receipts, order and shipping confirmations, tracking #'s, etc. I have even gotten money back from companies with very strict no refund policies. Let your CC company do the work for you. Many times when even a large corporation is contacted by your CC company, they'll solve the problem immediately to avoid the time it would take them to fight it. Someone above suggested the BBB, but that is more time consuming. Your CC can actually get your money credited back to your account much faster in less time.

By Wendell C.

Yes your money will be refunded as long as you have a receipt

By lou p.

Of course not. While sites like this do their best to weed out trolls it just stands to reason their will be a few. Also you have to consider that not everyone who writes a review will have a clear view of what really happened. People become unreasonable when money is involved and tend not to see things as they are. They often tend not to look at the businesses side and want an instant refund or the product replaced immediately. They never stop to consider that the business has to protect itself too.

By Richard P.

Ive shopped online an Ive had some good experience with ordering using my cards. Ive used visa and mastercard prepaid and check cards. But if you're gonna do a refund online it takes longer for your funds to be back into your account if using an prepaid instead of an check card. Check cards are easier to verify that's why it takes less time to refund.

By Dchele R.

If you don't pick it up within 7 days, Walmart will cancel at their end. It happened to me so I know firsthand

By Leanna S.

I really can't imagine why. Law of averages maybe? I mean there are thousands of Walmarts. How many times a week does the average person go to walmart? I used to go 2 or 3 times at least. How many times did I post a positive review? ..... Well never lol. Going to Walmart has become so much a part of our daily routine that we don't even think about it, but let one bad thing happen and the average person is going to talk about it on FB or post a bad review. So I think that's probably the reason.

By Michelle S.

Not just your store. I live in Memphis, TN. An I swear every Walmart Store that I enter has so many customers plus employees, but at check out lines there is only one or two lines open. And the lines are over fulled. Why is that when you have an full staff available and about six or ten employees are standing at check out stations talking about what happened last night and yesterday at their home or party. When their are open stations that can be checking out customers. That make me not want to shop at Walmart is because of people are getting paid just to walk around and ignore the customers. And when you do finally receive some help they have know clue on how to help or get the line moving faster.

By Dchele R.

Most of Walmart.com employees doesn't work for Walmart. They work for others like Sykes Enterprise Inc. and companies like Sykes these companies are third party. Their employees are basically trained on there own over the phone in there homes not at an actually building. Half of these employees are trained like some days or maybe a week. You have to pass at least 80% on testings but you really don't have to read nor look at the videos just retake the test again and again until you make 80% or higher. If you do that you have an job taking calls for Walmart.com. They are not well trained, their don't know their job, not experienced, some are felonies, they store your personal information within their homes, they can use your information or sell to others. Be aware of these reps. It's best that you hung up. Just go inside of the store if you are needing or wanting something from this retailer, just to be on the safe side.

By Dchele R.
Questions? Get answers from the Walmart.com staff and other customers.

Walmart.com?