Review of Walmart.com

Tel: 1-800-925-6278
photo@walmart.com
2018 Customer choice award

Legitimate

Walmart.com has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

clarad38
7/20/19

I was charged over 18.00$ when I returned a fabric and staples that where not even open
and I returned them immediately after receiving them
It was weeds block with staples
I called customer service and that also was terrible

angea9
7/11/19

Bought a rug from Walmart.com. It came in the wrong color. Took it to Walmart for a return, but they told me I needed to handle the return from the company they ordered it from. Big hassle! Walmart is trying to compete with Amazon who is a middle man for many companies and they do it better. My suggestion is if you find something on Walmart
.com, check and see what company it's coming from (it my not be from Walmart), then go to there site and order it from there. Sad thing is, Walmart customer service manager says this happens all the time and that Walmart should fix this if they want to compete with Amazon. Will not be buying from Walmart.com again. Hope this helps with your future purchases with Walmart.com.

kenh322
7/10/19

Purchased refrigerator water filter (generic ULTRAWF) from walmart.com ($18.59). First time in decades it was defective and leaked all over the refrigerator. Obtained a return authorization from walmart.com and returned to original product packaging. When presented at Walmart customer service at 1785 Cobb Pkwy Marietta Ga the customer "service" agent told me to go to office supply dept, purchase packaging materials and package it for shipment back to 3rd party seller. I declined and threw the defective filter away in nearby trash receptacle. LESSON LEARNED: Don't try to save a few dollars/cents by purchasing from walmart.com.

alant197
7/9/19

My husband wears a pistol and clip on his belt.In Walmart around 6:00 PM someone stole his bullet clip off his belt.The gun locks in so that would be detected but that clip full of bullets sits in a pouch from behind.We reported it to Walmart and there checking the stores video.The bullets can be traced if fired and we intend to prosecute the thief to the fullest.

aprilo26
7/5/19

My 2 year old was anxiously awaiting for her new slide to arrive, only to be devastated when I attempted to put it together, and quickly realized we were missing multiple parts. Since the box was too big to fit in my car, (the reason we ordered online in the first place) I couldn't take it to the store to return it. I called customer service and was told I would have a new one in 4 days. Here we are, 4 days later, and still no slide. I will not be ordering through Walmart.com again.

leannas9
7/3/19

Disorganized, understaffed, outdated registers and more. I ordered something online but since the order wasn't ready, I went in the store to look. And found everything there; so much for my online order.

I used a self register thinking it'll be faster. No such luck. Scanned everything and the machine is stuck. Calling out for help does nothing. Another customer went to summon help and found it but it got sidetracked. Meanwhile everybody's waiting. And waiting. Only one CS to help? No kidding!!

Finally she came and unstuck the register, I packed my purchase and off on my merry way. Their plastic bags are trash, extremely thin, rip on demand and difficult to open while hanging from a hook of sorts. By contrast, I just went through a self register at a local Dave's supermarket, and this one worked like a clockwork. Scanned all my groceries, packed, paid and that's it. No help necessary; but if it was needed, it was right there. Walmart sure could benefit from taking a few lessons at Dave's.

Bottom Line: will never buy anything online from Walmart and don't recommend. As far as in-store purchase, will never use a self register and will probably start using my own shopping bags. End of story.

valerieo27
7/2/19

Thanks Walmart ruined our vacation by canceling order for our tent day before it was to deliver. Very rude staff could not correct, said it was to protect my CC, bull crap, Walmart requires u to show ur I'd, if at that time it didn't match cc then so be it but it does and now we r left scrambling for shelter. I will never buy from Walmart again, in-store location never know what they truely have in stock spent our whole Sunday going from Walmart to Walmart being told ya come over we have in stock, never did. Total waste of time and fuel. They cancelled by my order I called to say what's up, they can get it moving again for another 3 days failure Walmart. I have I'll be sure to post this on Yelp and ever other site I can think of to warm folks that Walmart is subpar not to be trusted if u need something go to Amazon.com they are far more reliable.

chrisl568
7/1/19

Bought a TV from Walmart.com four weeks ago on a Walmart Affirm account. The TV arrived two weeks later with a cracked screen. Called Walmart. They cancelled the first order and charged my debit card WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION for the second TV. I called and told them about it they said nothing they can do until authorization falls off. They then CHARGED MY DEBIT CARD A SECOND TIME without authorization. I had $1600 of my money tied up for a week due to Walmart doing this. On top of that the original Affirm account has not been cancelled and the first payment is due next week. I have spent OVER 10 hours on the phone with Walmart.com "customer resolution" employees over the past week. They are worthless, they lie through their teeth and only want to get you off of the phone. They say we understand your upset. I wonder how they would feel if I took $1600 out of their bank accounts without their authorization? It is robbery. Period. So here I sit without a TV. And a credit account with an $800 balance on it. I am talking to a lawyer tomorrow.

martina118
6/28/19

I ordered an item from walmart direct{ Not one of their resellers} Delivery was promised for 6/26 / I did get an email of delay and told to track , when I did it told me would be delivered to store on 6/27 / I called store twice , first time they told me was delivered but not sent to pick-up dept / I called back at noon on the 27th and told to come in they had it. My wife took a trip to the store about 1:00 pm and told they Never received it but it would be in on 6/28. I called walmart customer service this morning and had them call the store to see if it was there. The answer came back they never got it / don't know where it is/ and will reship to be here 7/2 !!!!!!!! I suggest Not using walmart.com for purchases. They Don't have a good handle on whats going on.

applet8
6/26/19

THE LAPTOP PRETTY FAST UP AND RUNNING WELL. DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR LAPTOP TO LOAD ANYTHING. I RECOMMAND BUY THE TRUE GAMING LAPTOP.

ralphm142
6/26/19

Ordered a Zero Carb product, received a diff item with diff flavor and with carbs added. Not the first time something like this happens just doubt that it was me putting the wrong order. Contacted cust serv and was advised that I could return product at my expenses. Why ? it was not my fault. I know that prices
are good but try to avoid it at all cost

cheriea23
6/20/19

Recently we ordered some items on walmart.com. We had several items that were delivered late for a party so we went to our local Walmart to return them. Some items they accepted, one item Walmart took but had to ship it back before giving a refund. Two Items both awning tents the store could not accept. Apparently, there are multiple online vendors on wallmart.com and the national brand does not stand behind their products. After several hours of calls, and bringing the tents back to the house, we got to the vendor (not Walmart) and personally had to pay for the return shipping. Crazy process, and very frustrating.

patricial346
6/17/19

Went to Walmart and bought $200 worth of cat food,water,bird seed and medicinal products. I left all the big bags of stuff and the water in the cart and had the clerk scan it.As I was walking out an older man stopped me and asked for my receipt without telling me what he was during. He started scanning my stuff and checking to see if I paid for all the large not bagged items. No explanation or nothing. I don't need to steal and I would think that would be the clerks job to check my cart and see if she needs to scan anything. Come on Walmart get your act together! So not classy! ALSO stop moving everything on the shelves making me take the time to ask a worker. And why are your shelves empty, no matter what day I shop. Lets get some clerks that are pleasant and open up some checkout lanes. I guess I am going to shop at ALDIS' from now on. You guys aren't that cheap anymore and your prices have been going up since January.

barbarah510
6/17/19

Apparently Walmart is trying to force everyone to use their idiotic app to shop Walmart.com. When I type in a search phrase I get NO search results, instead I get the email sign up page! Guess what Walmart? You lost a regular customer and I won't be back you shady morons!

chipr8
6/14/19

The Walmart I shop at has been recently renovated with more space but the food shelves never seem to be fully stocked. I have shopped on different days of the week hoping that I would find everything that I needed but it hasn't happened yet. They continually move products around so that you have to spend half of your time there looking for something, They never have enough cashiers working and there are a very few who are friendly. I only shop at this store because it is convenient but will shop at another store from now on.

williami128
6/13/19

Last night at 11:30PM I found a squat rack that was a 'roll back'. I attempted to purchase this on walmart.com several times last night but every time I clicked proceed to checkout I would receive an error message. Now it was late and there was no timer that I could see that would indicate the squat rack offer would expire, so I figured I would go to bed and order them in the morning. Well this morning (6 and a half hours later) I go on to order them and the squat racks are no longer 'roll back', increasing the cost by 10 bucks. I then contacted customer support hoping to receive the previous pricing since it was less than 24 hours old. The representative informed me that Walmart prices go up and down and to check back later because Walmart could not honor previous prices...

First of all, I have dumped thousands of dollars into Walmart over the years and have had mostly decent experiences. For such a large Organization to not honor their own prices is ridiculous. I've heard several other stores have honored previous pricing in situations like this, but I suppose that's because they value customers.

Second, I am not the kind of person that enjoys messing around with price watching. When I need something I need it, and don't have time to sit and see what happens.

After this experience I plan to still get these squat racks, but I will most likely purchase them on Amazon. I'm sure nothing will happen because of this review, but I just want people to be aware in the event you see a product that is considered a 'roll back'.

andrewm582
6/12/19

Walmart in Panama. City beach treats people like dummies and disabled people like they are nothing . I am disabled and they lied to me and spun me around so many times to waste my whole night. They would not sell me an advertised item or order it for me because they did not want to waste their time and waste all my time . Phillip from pier park is the biggest jerk off I have ever met . I can't believe Walmart puts people like him in management. I will never shop their again in my life!!

patrickl195
6/12/19

Ordered a chair a week and a half ago, it was not received. Chatted with customer service, found out that they had lost the chair. I see three times that Walmart.com has failed with this transaction.
1. Losing the chair. It is a chair, how can it be lost? It doesn't fall between the cushions.
2. Not notifying me, waiting for me to call. Isn't there an automatic or manual notification feature whenever an item goes missing? Poor customer service?
3. Then when I decided to get a refund, it will take 5 days to credit it back. Walmart has already had my money and not given me anything in return for 12 days, now add another 5? When walmart debited it, they took it within minutes. I know for a fact that Credits don't need to take that long.

I use Amazon, Walmart's competitor, frequently. They never have this happen, I can see who will be winning the battle. Price isn't everything, customer service is as well.

stephanieb466
6/7/19

The last two weeks dealing with Walmart has been a nightmare I ordered a intex 22 x 52 pool that was severely delayed with all the parts coming separately, no one updated me on anything and supervisors were actually lying to me. No one knew where my items were. They told me 2 boxes were in route, when I get to the store it's only 1 box. Called Walmart again and now they tell me the freight company inventoried it but somehow forgot to put it on the truck, 5 days later I get the last box. Now Guess what the filter is broken. So I call Walmart again and I'm told to basically return all items because they can't replace the filter because it's a bundle set. No no no. So next Supervisor tells me to re-order the same filter and when it comes put the broken one in the box and tell them it was damaged and that would take two days to come so I ordered this on Monday, June 3 it says two day Shipping and will arrive Thursday, June 6 ,so Thursday comes no filter and my pool is sitting filled with 13,000 gallons of water that's just sitting there and it's gonna start to change colors I have no pool filter contact Walmart and there's apparently nothing they can do , they gave me a 25 $ gift card, and re-order me another filter that won't arrive until Tuesday that's not sufficient enough they told me that UPS lost the item they can't find the item but this is the second time that Walmart has disappointed me every time I call customer service someone is lying to me telling me a different story of where my items are. Theres no consistency with Walmart especially with the amount of money I that I spend in the store you would think that I was a valued customer but obviously not. So disappointed now my children are sitting with a pool filled that they can't use. Shame on you Walmart

carlam180
6/3/19

I have tried many, many times to get my honest opinion on products listed, but the computer locks up on me EVERY SINGLE time. I can't get any help from Walmart.com, so I have given up. I won't buy from them online, as I can't give an honest assessment of whatever I bought.
Be aware that you can't trust the comments posted. I have often wondered why so many of the products have two or fewer postings, whilst most don't have any.

rosemaryw47
6/3/19

I was told I could use my EBT card to order groceries and have them delivered to my home. AFTER placing the order, I was informed EBT was not acceptable. I'm 73, live alone and have no one to help me with heavy items.o

gorillam
6/3/19

I am a Walmart shareholder and I am so livid about the condition of the arrival of this purchase on May 1, 2019 that was left 20 feet from my front door. Somehow this package left the Greenfield Indiana distribution center packed as follows. On the bottom of the packing box was a Family size box of Cheerios, and packed on top were two twenty pound sacks of Pennington birdseed. You can imagine that the bottom box of Cheerios is going to be future birdfeed. And no, Mekeila, I am NOT HAPPY with my Walmart order.

miab46
6/1/19

Beautiful site management accuracy and accuracy. I recommend everyone to use it. Practical, comfortable and always up to date.

hav3
5/31/19

I bought a sunscreen but it fall out of the box, emailed them, and they resend me a new one for free. I got a refund without receipt as well. Some staff are unfriend and scary tho.

erikar53
5/31/19

So here is the problem I am and amazon shopper. But my sister said Walmart has pretty much everything so I gave it a try. Extremely disappointed. My items did not come on time. Then I received a damaged item and took it to the store to refund it, only to find out that it was only returnable by shipping it back and I have to wait 2 weeks or more for a refund.I am so dissipated even though I saved $40 it's not worth it. I will never purchase anything online from Walmart again. I am still waiting on my delayed items. 2day shipping is a joke and false advertising they just say free standard shipping.

557 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I believe u r due a refund

By Audrey F.

Go to your profile on site jabber and you will see all your reviews. Along the bottom of each review you will see options to edit and even remove your reviews. On Nov 2, 2015, at 11:09 AM, SiteJabber info@sitejabber.com > wrote: A fellow Jabber is looking for some answers 11/2/2015 A fellow Jabber is looking for some answers QR:gn3RAy-bgquQkSE7TfGHu18iWXJmAHRQv1pu4UDxIW06abp6BiOuMnX53cwjeJocsUNd_9_z6mXZihsOpi1W6w== Hey Richard, Lawrence E. left a question about Walmart.com . Since you left a review about this business, we thought you could help. Do you know the answer? Respond here . “How do I edit a product review that I already posted? My opinion has changed after a year of use on...” see the entire question Thanks for your help, The SiteJabber Team Stay Connected You’re receiving this email because you’re a beloved registered member of the SiteJabber community. We love your feedback, so if you got some, let us know . Copyright © SiteJabber, all rights reserved. To unsubscribe from these types of email, click here .

By Richard S.

I always shop for everything with a credit card with a great customer service that will get your money back for you. (Mine starts with an "A"). Actually, almost all credit cards will do this, so you don't have to keep getting lead in circles until the company who you purchased the item from exhausts you and you give up. This is their plan. Just make sure to keep as much info for proof as you can: emails (I always make contact through email so it's on record), receipts, order and shipping confirmations, tracking #'s, etc. I have even gotten money back from companies with very strict no refund policies. Let your CC company do the work for you. Many times when even a large corporation is contacted by your CC company, they'll solve the problem immediately to avoid the time it would take them to fight it. Someone above suggested the BBB, but that is more time consuming. Your CC can actually get your money credited back to your account much faster in less time.

By Wendell C.

Yes your money will be refunded as long as you have a receipt

By lou p.

If you don't pick it up within 7 days, Walmart will cancel at their end. It happened to me so I know firsthand

By Leanna S.

I successfully ordered through Walmart.com and the charge appeared on my credit card (I checked online). I subsequently canceled the order due to finding product in the brick-and-mortar Walmart but the charge shows as pending, meaning it will go away d/t cancellation. I used a Visa credit card with no problems.

By Leanna S.

Theoretically yes but practically they cut them lots of slack

By Leanna S.

Take a screenshot of your cancellation and if the charge appears on your credit card, dispute it using the screenshot. Good luck

By Leanna S.

Phylli, this is not really a Walmart question. It should have been sent to Sitejabber. From that I would guess you simply don't kno the ropes of this site, so I'll tell you that it probably has been published, and you can find it by logging in and it will be there on your home page. If you want to find out where it is in all the mass of Walmart reviews, click the little world button at the top right, and click view profile in the drop down box; then click the title you gave your review that's on it. That will send you to your review at the place where all the rest are. Yours will be on top that way, but/and if you really want to find out how far down it is, you'll have to go there straight, without all the above, and start scrolling down thru the..what, 1500 or so that are there. Good luck on that.

By Robert L.

Walmart and Walmart.com are NOT the same company. You are dealing with Walmart.com on this site, NOT Walmart and that means you are dealing with Sykes, NOT Walmart. If you want to complain about lines...go to Walmart.

By Billie-Jo L.
Questions? Get answers from the Walmart.com staff and other customers.

Walmart.com?