Review of Walmart.com

Tel: 1-800-925-6278
photo@walmart.com
2018 Customer choice award

Legitimate

Walmart.com has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

genevievel17
3/20/19

Which is just only one reason the online site sucks. The price that is listed on the page is not the same when you actually click on the item. It'll say "backpack for $2.00" and when you click on it it'll say $9.99 plus tax and shipping or ship to store for free. Why do they even list it on the front page as $2? Then if you order something online it's really hard to cancel. You really can't get ahold of anyone not even through the app.

They are increasing their prices for lower quality stuff. Their diapers are horrendous. I've had to throw some out as the straps break off before I even put the darn thing on my kid!

patricial319
3/13/19

I ordered an item yesterday for $4.79. Today my bank account had two charges to walmart.com totaling over $700!!!! Total FRAUD! They stole my money and I can not get anyone at Walmart to help me.

rubelr2
3/13/19

I am a freelancer and able to able reviewer.I am expert Seo ,3 years exprince. I do my work with respect,devotion and love.

lacheriag
3/12/19

I ordered a nail art stencils set that was supposed to come with 10 stencils as stamper and then edger To do nail art when I receive the little teeny tiny package in the mail it only had one stencil the edger and the stamp or something you could've bought from dollar tree and I pay $15 for it I called Walmart.com to make a point they say something will be done in 24 to 48 hours it has been five days and I have heard nothing from no one so I assume that I will not be getting my money back or the rest of my items thanks Walmart you don't have to worry about me ever shopping with you again. Below are photos of what I ordered but it's not what I received I only receive one stencil and it's only about 3 inches long and about a one and a half inch wide

tammyh204
3/11/19

Ordered 2 Royal London Adult Tricycles for my Autistic Teenage Daughters. Thought bikes would be perfect with their balance issues.
Bikes were shipped to my home. Because they are 3rd party purchases. They wouldn't ship to store. We took the bike to Hope Mills Wal-Mart for assembly. The next day I was told the brake assembly was busted (came without instructions too!) Called Wal-Mart.com, 25+ minutes for someone to pick up. Then told, I would have to contact supplier in Ca. for assistance. NOT a Wal-Mart Item.
I was told by the manager at Hope Mills, N.C. Wal-Mart. They wouldn't refund money. Because they were NOT Wal-Mart products. I kept asking her to explain. Why they wouldn't refund my money. Because Wal-Mart took the money from my checking account.
She told me to wait and left.
She sent an associate with a note back to me. It said, my money would be refunded in 3-5 days. I thanked her and left the Hope Mills Wal-Mart. Today I received an Email stating. My money would be refunded. But I was being charged $54 for Restocking & Shipping.....
BUYER BEWARE!

renem100
3/9/19

I have been shopping at the Walmart in Montgomery, Texas for over eight years, since I moved to the area. It has been consistently getting worse over the years, especially since the new Kroger opened a few years ago right down 105. The apathy among the employees is getting so pathetic it is ridiculous. I do not know if it is the low IQ of management, the majority of the employees, or most probably both!
I was there this morning looking for a health supplement, and after spending ten minutes not being able to find it, as stocking in alphabetical order seems to be above the stockers mental ability, I asked an employee in that department if he could find it. He looked for about five minutes, and seemed perplexed as a deer in the headlights. I then asked him if he could find out if they even carried the supplement. After he played on his phone for another five minutes, he still did not know. I then asked the pharmacy employees, and their response was " it should be over there if we carry it". I then went up front to speak with the manager, and when I asked a lady watching the check out lines, she informed me she was a front manager, whatever that is. She did not know either, and tried to find it on her phone, to no avail! Disgusted with this store and it's employees I walked out. Magically HEB had it in stock, exactly where it should have been, in alphabetical order....
I have been puzzled for awhile why so many people these days are going with curbside pickup versus doing their own shopping. It is becoming more clear now!

shelleym87
3/7/19

Apparently Walmart.com can sells things from other companies and they dont have to offer you a return option !! Bedding was advertised and pictured as ivory, showed up yellow. This company will not accept a return and neither will Walmart. SUCKS

jakeh92
2/19/19

The short answer: how much is your sanity, personal self respect, dignity, and/or your time worth? I'd rather keep all of the above and buy on Amazon instead.

Here is why,

After my experience trying to just look up my tracking info on a package worth $700 I have decided personally never to buy anything from Walmart online...

I can suffer through buying at their store, but there is no comparison between Walmart and Amazon.

When Walmart says "2-day shipping" they mean closer to 4... maybe 5.

AMazon = 2 or even recently I ordered in the morning and had my package in the afternoon.

Walmart says "track your package" it means "if you can find the email we didn't send you about the package that you were clearly billed for, then we will let you try to talk to a computer or a broken we chat button."

ellenm181
2/12/19

My phones and covers arrived and we were super happy. My son has one and i have one! For the affordability they offer we both get to feel glamourous for a while!! Thank you, heartfelt and gratitude, my multi-simple wholesome elegant phone!!!

elishac27
2/11/19

After making a purchase on Walmart.com, I noticed that the order amount was pending twice in my checking account. After calling my bank, they released one of them and told me that this method is used by some retailers and one will eventually fall off. Now I order again and have had the charges pending twice for 2 days. I called my bank and was told to contact Walmart.com to have them fax an authorization to release one of them. I then called Walmart.com and was told that one is an authorization to see if you have the money and then the actual charge is charged once the items ship. They told me that these charges are held for 48 hours. I will not be ordering from them again. Target, nor other retailers I buy from have this type of archaic billing system.

tatyanav2
2/7/19

This is the worst service I've ever met. I made an order on the website on January 2, 2019. Today is February 7. There is still no order. I cannot return my money because my order is still in processing. The order was sent to a carrier who lost it and did not deliver on time. Walmart sent the order again through the same carrier as the first time, and my order, which must be delivered today, is lost again. I do not understand what to do next. Money does not return and there is no order either.

jiing
2/5/19

Walmart screwed up on my family TWICE. The first time was when my mom ordered a walker for my grandma. Estimate delivery two weeks, they were gonna go on vacation and bring it. Three weeks come by, no item. Mom calls in and finds out the item wasn't in stock even though the purchase went throught on the website. Walmart has a big problem. They have third party sellers slelling through their website. So just because it says 'in stock" doesn't mean it's actually in stock which is a pain in the @ss. Recently I ordered a basketball hoop for our new roof. I've been waiting over two weeks. One day I get an email saying item was refunded because 'customer changed mind." What the hell? I've been waiting for weeks and the order suddenly canceled and tracking says it was mailed back to sender. I call walmart again. They said barcode was damaged so item couldn't be delivered. They mailed it back to the warehouse. Now the item is OUT OF STOCK. So I pretty much waited 3 weeks for nothing, the roofers all waiting on me to help me install this basket ball rim. Terrible service. Shame on walmart.

So yourself a favor, JUST ORDER THINGS FROM AMAZON.COM. I've NEVER had problems like this on Amazon. Yes, their prices aren't as cheap as Walmart, you know why? Cause they actually HAVE the item in stock. PLEASE learn from my mistakes and AVOID ordering online from walmart when you can.

lillianp25
2/5/19

I ordered a silver belkin charger and I am very disappointed. I paid for shipping and it came a day late and I also got gold instead of silver. I contacted their support and it took them 5 days to respond and they also want me to waste more of my time returning it to get a new one. I would not recommend.

michaelt617
2/4/19

Furnace went out the day before -30 temps were forecast (we hit -31), ordered a space heater for in-store pickup today, showed they had 5 left in stock. Nobody pulled my order and it went out of stock. The only "assistance" they would provide is "Would you like me to cancel the order?" There was a skid of them at another store a few miles away. They didn't check for me, just canceled the order and wished me luck with the record low temps. Had to purchase one from the other store and wait 5 days for the hold on my funds to be released. Also lost my online purchase rebate I would have got on the original order. Next I ordered a battery charger/air compressor for a road trip I was planning. They had an offer of $39.99, but when I clicked it the price showed as $49.13. I redid the search, and the $39.99 offer showed again. I took screenshots of this, then clicked again to see $49.13 again. Ordered it for delivery to the store for 2 day pick up, so I would have it before my trip, never arrived. Now they're saying it will be there 5 days later. When I contacted "customer service" I got nothing but pre-scripted replies with no effort to resolve the issue. After reading 3 pages of the reviews here I see that the only reason they have 3 stars is due to a bunch of obviously shilled 4-5 star reviews. And never get a pre-paid Visa debit card from them, it is impossible to contact a live person if there is an issue. If you go online they only have "suggestions" as to how you're probably doing something wrong, and if you call the number on the back of the card you get into an endless automated system that has no option to speak to a live person, and hangs up on you when you try to. I only got a reply when I complained on their Facebook page about it, and they never followed through after that. Going to start using Amazon for my online shopping and Meijer for my local. Tired of suoporting this horrible company.

tracyt109
2/3/19

is a complete store where you can find the best products in the market at a good price where you find a highly trained staff that help you find what you need and where part of the store find it I always go to that store because I find everything from comfortable to everything the home, my children etc and as for the walmart online they give the best service in fast delivery I recommend it to all

ashleym403
2/3/19

I tried to order a blanket online and got nothing but horrible customer service.
On Jan 23rd I was deciding between two different blankets I didn't notice the one I choose had shipping. Your suppose to have 30 mins to cancel but when I called in immediately after placing the order, they told me my time was up, to email the 3rd party company that was actually selling the blanket and see if they will cancel because it hopefully had not been shipped yet. I email immediately on Jan 23rd within 30 mins of ordering the blanket, the third party company then proceeded to tell me in a email on Jan 24th, that the blanket had already been shipped. I called Walmart head office after reading the email and had to request a phone call back. I never received a call back from Walmart headoffice. Four days later I receive a email saying my blanket had been shipped. I called Walmart customer service back to tell them I'm dissatified with there customer service and I'm still getting the run around. They said return it but they can't tell me if I will get my shipping back or not. I do not want to pay for shipping that's why I called to cancel, it would have been free to get it shipped to any Walmart.

peterd320
2/2/19

Odered simple Vudu giftcard for my Brother's Birthday...2 days later they e-mail me that they had a problem with my order. No one at Walmart until 8-5 central time MONDAY thru FRIDAY? Save yourself the problems and use Amazon

aleksandrac2
1/29/19

I made a order, is was not delivered. I wrote a coustemer service , they said that we would make a replacement for this order. when they made a replacement, I paid my bill, and a month later I received a new bill for not being delivered to me. I have been writing there for a month and calling me they say we have been transferred to the department for analysis, it has already been 2 months that they do not do it. Now i need to pay double? Why? If i do not recive order. Do not make a order, if you want save your money.

jeanninek5
1/28/19

I really think the positive reviews on this site are fake. I only had one order on walmart and it was a complete nightmare. I ordered a sleeper sofa from them, however there was another online store that had the same sleeper sofa for the same price. The only reason I ordered from walmart was because I wanted to be able to pick it up at a local store instead of having it delivered to my home. I waited two weeks and tracked the order saying it was delivered to the store on the 25th of January. On the 28th I called to check and make sure it was there, of course after several dozen non answered calls (walmart). They stated they don't have it and the person who signed for it doesn't work at that store. I called and called and called customer service (India) and they were absolutely no help. They wanted me to call the store and call them back on a three way line.! You people, I have a job!.So they would only re order the sofa, but I said absolutely no way. I will wait another two weeks, to not get it again. No refund of course so out $400.00. I really think Walmartonline is just a big scam.

gabrielp51
1/24/19

I came to Walmart to buy a laptop. Me, my wife, and my three kids waited for one hour because the lady at the electronics section didn't have the key to open, and get the laptop! My wife was with a huge back pain, so we asked the woman if they had the laptop I wanted. She said she couldn't check and that we had to wait for the keys, so we stayed there waiting! When the keys finally came, the lady said the laptop was out of stock eventhough it was displayed to the customers. I am extremely disappointed with the horrible customer service at Walmart. It isn't right to display products that are out of stock! Any other store would've given me a discount on another product but she said it was againts their policy. I told her I could buy the laptop now and get it later, but she said they weren't able to do this. It's really annoying to go to Walmart in the United States and have to try to speak Spanish because there are no attendants that know how to comunicate in English.

tiffanyr92
1/24/19

I ordered to items from them that were too small... I was told that I could return them in the store but to my surprise the store advise me that Marketplace would have to do the return.. I call them back and they claim that it could be return in the store... buck was just being passed back and forth... the lady that work at Walmart even told me that the Market Place site that has Walmart name on it is a rip off.. I call customer service and she advise me finally that I could receive a refund I said well all I need is a bigger size she then told me that it was a 3rd party I was buying this from on their site... and it would have to be fully returned then repurchased ... after the item was sent back I got a notice that there would be a restocking fee of $4.40 for each item and $9 for shipping each item ... when all they had to do was exchange the items ... now I'm losing $20 in fees because the items were too small.. Rip offs...

chrisr115
1/23/19

So I purchased an item for $900 on their website and I didn't realize when I made the purchase they auto changed my zip code after I made the purchase. I contacted their customer service from some other country that told me they couldn't change it. When asked for a supervisor, they hungup. I called again and got a supervisor, they informed they couldn't change the address. The item was just processed and not shipped. This was at 11pm ct. what I ended up having to do it cancel one order and make another. So basically Walmart ties up $1800 until one of the $900 purchase dropped off. I emailed their corporate that stated they'd contact me in 2 days and have failed to do so. I most certainly won't do business there again. Never had to go through this many issues over something so simple.

junkoc2
1/21/19

I enjoy orders ship to the store option as I have control of time to pick up. However you should check when you expect the order items to be able to pick up. If you need to get the items in rush, you may prefer to choose other options. I like to order from Walmart.com if I don' t need them in rush.
One thing I was amazed with their service was Easy Return. I happened to order snow tire chain in wrong size. Shipping was super fast but soon I found out it was a wrong size. I arranged the return on the web. And when I went to the customer service in the store, no question and transaction was very fast. This return process was as easy as Macy's, which is also famous for easy return.

joes1030
1/16/19

I ordered a TV "Vizio 50" D series" in December 2018. I did this because I am not allowed to drive, so to get to Walmart is very hard for me to do. As of today January 16th, I have received 2 broken TV's. I called Walmart and spoke with a rep. who was real nice and professional, but was told that I would receive my money back in approx. 5 working days. Hell, I am still sitting with no TV and no money to get one. It will be over a month trying to get a TV. And still have to try to find someone to take me to get one. I have been dealing with Walmart since the day they came to town. But, no more!!!!!!!!!!

danielw148
1/13/19
• Updated review

VUDU saw this review & made things right for me by resetting my account and reloading all of my paid for movies. It took a min. But they did their job... Finally. Thanks VUDU for getting my movies in order and playable. I guess I don't need to leave VUDU after all.

“VUDU & Walmart "will" rip you off on the DVD VUDU digital download.”
8/27/17
• Previous review

I bought 2 DVD's from Walmart that had VUDU stickers on them that said "FREE digital download if you buy this DVD". I got "Planet of the Apes" & "Friday the 13th". I try to download the movies and Friday the 13 didn't download all the way and Planet of the Apes didn't download at all. I called VUDU to get my movies on my VUDU page and they said they would fix it. 1 week went by, no movies on my page. 2 weeks went by I call they said they now needed a copy of my Walmart receipt and they wanted pictures of the DVD boxes and they would give me my movies. I send the the receipt and pics. 3 weeks go by, and still no movies on my VUDU page. I call again, they say their working on it and have to ask the studios if they can put it on my VUDU page. I assume they were referring to Hollywood Studios. It's going on a month & a few days. I never did get the other half of my Friday the 13th movie nor did I receive the Planet of the Apes at all. I have my e-mails between us and would love to post them here so you guys can actually see the way they're acting with me. I feel I was scammed into buying DVD's in the name of more American theft against more unsuspecting victims.

556 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I believe u r due a refund

By Audrey F.

Go to your profile on site jabber and you will see all your reviews. Along the bottom of each review you will see options to edit and even remove your reviews. On Nov 2, 2015, at 11:09 AM, SiteJabber info@sitejabber.com > wrote: A fellow Jabber is looking for some answers 11/2/2015 A fellow Jabber is looking for some answers QR:gn3RAy-bgquQkSE7TfGHu18iWXJmAHRQv1pu4UDxIW06abp6BiOuMnX53cwjeJocsUNd_9_z6mXZihsOpi1W6w== Hey Richard, Lawrence E. left a question about Walmart.com . Since you left a review about this business, we thought you could help. Do you know the answer? Respond here . “How do I edit a product review that I already posted? My opinion has changed after a year of use on...” see the entire question Thanks for your help, The SiteJabber Team Stay Connected You’re receiving this email because you’re a beloved registered member of the SiteJabber community. We love your feedback, so if you got some, let us know . Copyright © SiteJabber, all rights reserved. To unsubscribe from these types of email, click here .

By Richard S.

I always shop for everything with a credit card with a great customer service that will get your money back for you. (Mine starts with an "A"). Actually, almost all credit cards will do this, so you don't have to keep getting lead in circles until the company who you purchased the item from exhausts you and you give up. This is their plan. Just make sure to keep as much info for proof as you can: emails (I always make contact through email so it's on record), receipts, order and shipping confirmations, tracking #'s, etc. I have even gotten money back from companies with very strict no refund policies. Let your CC company do the work for you. Many times when even a large corporation is contacted by your CC company, they'll solve the problem immediately to avoid the time it would take them to fight it. Someone above suggested the BBB, but that is more time consuming. Your CC can actually get your money credited back to your account much faster in less time.

By Wendell C.

Yes your money will be refunded as long as you have a receipt

By lou p.

Phylli, this is not really a Walmart question. It should have been sent to Sitejabber. From that I would guess you simply don't kno the ropes of this site, so I'll tell you that it probably has been published, and you can find it by logging in and it will be there on your home page. If you want to find out where it is in all the mass of Walmart reviews, click the little world button at the top right, and click view profile in the drop down box; then click the title you gave your review that's on it. That will send you to your review at the place where all the rest are. Yours will be on top that way, but/and if you really want to find out how far down it is, you'll have to go there straight, without all the above, and start scrolling down thru the..what, 1500 or so that are there. Good luck on that.

By Robert L.

Walmart and Walmart.com are NOT the same company. You are dealing with Walmart.com on this site, NOT Walmart and that means you are dealing with Sykes, NOT Walmart. If you want to complain about lines...go to Walmart.

By Billie-Jo L.

Walmart.com is not even Walmart lol! You cant be serious. :)

By Billie-Jo L.

It's illegal to do, and illegal to solicit, so make sure you turn yourself and Walmart in to the FBI if you do, but here's how...go to Walmart.com and write the review, then take a screenshot of it. Then long press the URL at the very top in the status line. A flag should come up with choices to copy, or copy URL, or on some phones you may need to click the phones menu button to find copy URL. However you get it, it will be on your clipboard. Go to your email and paste that in. Add the screenshot for verisimilitude, and send it to them.

By Robert L.

Your observation is sadly quite true. Many companies do this, and it's for the Money of course. Walmart is one of the largest corporations in the world, so can you imagine how many phones they would order? I'll bet the number you pick is short by a factor of ten! Companies/corporations that get onto bed with that kind of $ are notoriously short on moral standings, so you can times That for Walmart by ten as well.

By Robert L.

There are Walmart stores in Canada, however not as many as they have here. The Canadian Walmarts ship to their Canadian customers. As far as the U.S. Walmarts, I'm sure they would ship to Mt. Everest if they could and could charge a hefty fee for it.

By Cheryl N.
Questions? Get answers from the Walmart.com staff and other customers.

Walmart.com?