Review of Walmart.com

Tel: 1-800-925-6278
photo@walmart.com
2018 Customer choice award

Legitimate

Walmart.com has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

joes1030
1/16/19

I ordered a TV "Vizio 50" D series" in December 2018. I did this because I am not allowed to drive, so to get to Walmart is very hard for me to do. As of today January 16th, I have received 2 broken TV's. I called Walmart and spoke with a rep. who was real nice and professional, but was told that I would receive my money back in approx. 5 working days. Hell, I am still sitting with no TV and no money to get one. It will be over a month trying to get a TV. And still have to try to find someone to take me to get one. I have been dealing with Walmart since the day they came to town. But, no more!!!!!!!!!!

emmab170
1/14/19

I'm not the biggest fan of walmart ,but I do like the option to ship to the store on some items and seeing if some items are in stock at a store near me

danielw148
1/13/19
• Updated review

VUDU saw this review & made things right for me by resetting my account and reloading all of my paid for movies. It took a min. But they did their job... Finally. Thanks VUDU for getting my movies in order and playable. I guess I don't need to leave VUDU after all.

“VUDU & Walmart "will" rip you off on the DVD VUDU digital download.”
8/27/17
• Previous review

I bought 2 DVD's from Walmart that had VUDU stickers on them that said "FREE digital download if you buy this DVD". I got "Planet of the Apes" & "Friday the 13th". I try to download the movies and Friday the 13 didn't download all the way and Planet of the Apes didn't download at all. I called VUDU to get my movies on my VUDU page and they said they would fix it. 1 week went by, no movies on my page. 2 weeks went by I call they said they now needed a copy of my Walmart receipt and they wanted pictures of the DVD boxes and they would give me my movies. I send the the receipt and pics. 3 weeks go by, and still no movies on my VUDU page. I call again, they say their working on it and have to ask the studios if they can put it on my VUDU page. I assume they were referring to Hollywood Studios. It's going on a month & a few days. I never did get the other half of my Friday the 13th movie nor did I receive the Planet of the Apes at all. I have my e-mails between us and would love to post them here so you guys can actually see the way they're acting with me. I feel I was scammed into buying DVD's in the name of more American theft against more unsuspecting victims.

shawna66
1/12/19

Walmart has always been horrible and Walmart.com is just as bad if not worse...i placed an order a week ago for items I needed tomorrow , I called walmart.com as they are not here yet and the money returned to my card . They told me that they have no record of any order and I must not know how to place an order with them online even tho I have been using the site for years ...they refused to help in any way or even say that it could possibly have been an error on the site or on thier end and INSISTED I didnt know how to place an online order . Rude , ignorant ,and insulting all the way around...

richards1233
1/9/19

I order two products on Nov. 27th 2018 one being a TV antenna (gift for my mom) and I notice they had batteries on sale as well so I bought them as well. Three days later get email saying batteries are here and you need to pick them up in five days or will be returned, just the batteries. Delivery date was to be Dec. 4th so I drive across town to get the dam batteries, (but no antenna) I call them on Dec. 12th and they tell me it is in transit but will be here by the Dec.22nd January 4th 2019 now Christmas gone no gift mom and I have a message on answering machine telling me my order is in Hamilton being held because Walmart would not except it, so I had to take care of delivery to my house. and no help from Walmart I will never shop there again. Thanks for the great customer service!!

sabrinas96
1/9/19

Walmart.com and 207 s memorial Dr Tulsa ok STORE REVIEW:
Found an online microwave priced at $15 for in store purchase only.
Drive to store to purchase 2 microwaves for kids in college only to find
the store is not honoring the website price that is listed as "in store
purchase only". I called Walmart.com and they are placing blame on the store and of course store is placing blame on website. Me, the consumer: Sam's club member, shops at Walmart almost daily, respected that they have always been known to price match,
Now disappointed that they not only will not match their own website
prices but no one will take responsibility for the confusion, have been
on the phone with several people at 1-800-walmart only to see that
ultimately Walmart does not care about their consumers. What I will
be doing. Cancelling my Sam's club membership, getting a Costco
membership and shopping at Warehouse market or any other competitors of
Walmart. Pictures posted. Bye walmart PS. I contacted channel 2 works for you, praying for a call back

rickm307
1/7/19
• Updated review

After contacting Worldwide regarding 2 different prices being listed, they replied to my email. They are saying there was never 2 prices listed, even though I emailed them screenshots! They are claiming it was someone else even though I ordered from their link posted on Walmart.com!
I've decided to NEVER give Worldwide or Walmart.com, my business anymore. This was my 2nd time getting screwed by pricing discrepancies on Walmart.com.
My advise to everyone is to STAY AWAY from these 2 businesses!
And yes, I'm reporting them to the BBB!

“2 prices listed but billed higher price”
• Previous review

I ordered a laptop from Walmart.com. Their website showed a low price so I placed my order. When I printed order confirmation, price was almost $200 higher! Called customer service and got the run around and was told I had to pay higher price since it was vendor error or call their vendor. Called their home office, no help again. So, when I get the laptop delivered tomorrow, all of my copies of lower price vs billed price and all of my notes when I spoke to WM customer service, will be sent directly to the Better Business Bureau. I'll never use Walmart.Com again! They are worthless!

tangelab
12/31/18

Not a fan of this store,the customer service was not open at all even though it was 1 in the afternoon, rude employees and they were very slow on service.

lisaa189
12/29/18

You will never be Amazon ,, EVER
I'm going to just start calling you Sears or Kodak or Smith Carona.
1) ordered tv from Walmart.com
Took days to hear I will get it in a week
2) got email saying " must be home for signature for Delivery on 12/28 1-5
I waited 12/29 too giving you benefit of the doubt.
3) never arrived. No communication
4) I called delivery service EFW
5) Elizabeth laughed and said
" oh those are automated emails they don't mean anything"
6) I asked to speak to a supervisor , she put me on hold for 10 minutes
7) I called back and spoke to " Jessica"
The supervisor - she answered in a voice like she just crawled out of bed, " helllllooo??"
8) I said, " is this E FW? Her reply " yes" I respond, oh it doesn't seem like a professional way to answer a call , she responds. I didn't expect a customer to be on the phone
9) I explain to her I just wasted 2 days of my life waiting for this delivery.
She said , I will get them to deliver it another time -
10) what ?? That is your response after me and my son waited for 2 days in the house over the holidays for a delivery that was promised for a 4 hour time frame in 12/28.
They just called to say TV was smashed and I will have to reorder

lydiag36
12/25/18

My order was supposed to arrive Tuesday night, but now our won't arrive until maybe Friday. I ordered the items on last Friday and they haven't even shipped yet. Customer service has been no help and is telling me, to deal with the shipping company myself.

tonyg59
12/22/18

Just wanted to share a horrible shopping experience I had at the Walmart Photo Center in Sartell, MN. Long story short I needed to go pick up 5 prints. I thought they were in my girlfriend's name so I initially gave them the wrong name, so it's partially my fault but this doesn't account for the experience I had. I ended up standing at the counter for a total of 31 minutes, during which time four different employees came over to ask if I've been help. I should have said "no" because apparently I wasn't being helped. I realized I gave the wrong name after about 5-6 minutes but the employee, who was a manager by the way, had disappeared in the back so I couldn't even tell him to correct it. I eventually managed to get another employee's attention who radioed him, yet he still never returned from the back (he never ended up coming back to the counter). After about 12 more minutes of me standing there like an idiot a different employee comes up and has me write the name the prints are under on a piece of paper. She then disappears for about 15 more minutes while I continue to just stand at the counter. A different employee eventually comes out and tells me that they're getting my order ready. They're getting my order ready?? It was a one hour photo of 5 prints that was sent in two days ago! How are they just now getting my order ready?? I was literally standing at the photo counter for 31 minutes, and the store was fairly busy overall but there weren't that many customers in the photo area. 31 MINUTES. TO PICK UP 5 PRINTS COSTING $4.20. Then to top it all off when I go to the front to pay I realize there's no price label on the prints. It's possible the woman back at the photo counter intended to give them to me for free, but if so she never said that or provided any documentation or anything to show they should be free. All she gave me was a brief, "sorry about that." So at the front I realize the lack of a price label and show the employee up there, asking her how I ring this up. She tells me I need to GO BACK TO THE PHOTO COUNTER, where I just lost 31 minutes of my life that I'm never going to get back. I tell her I was already there for over 30 minutes and it's just 5 prints. Could Walmart offer me them for free for such an inconvenience? Apparently not! Again, the total cost for the prints was $4.20. She insists I need to go back to photo to get the price label and I then spend another 6 minutes waiting for someone, during which time I touched the screen to call an associate 3 times before someone came over. Again, all I got the entire time was a brief, "sorry about that" from the employee who finally handed me the prints. It took an active, conscience effort not to scream, throw the prints, and storm out. I didn't realize how much Walmart Photo hates it's customers, so that was a revelation at least. One of the worst shopping experiences of my life.

kenr145
12/20/18

Do not order from walmart.com around Christmas. I ordered a video camera for my 9 year old a few weeks before Christmas. It was suppose to be delivered on 12/19/2018. After not receiving it on the 19th I decided to call. After being placed on hold for over 20 minutes waiting on a supervisor along with the representative and I literally having to entertain each other with small talk, I finally got to speak with one. Instead of offering to overnight my order to me in NC that they accidentally shipped to FL, he tells me he is sorry but he can only refund my money. Because I don't have time to order another camera, Now I have to explain to my child that Santa is Incompetent and walmart.com doesn't get blamed for anything. I hope that this review doesn't fall on deaf ears and that in the future large successful businesses don't lose the confidence and trust of the public like I have lost in Wal-Mart. It's a shame that one man can work so hard his entire life to build such a successful and dependable company such as Wal-Mart and after his death an entire family of heirs can't keep it going. I have spent my last dime with walmart.com and hopefully this message will save many others the aggravation I have experienced and possibly keep more small children from losing faith in Santa. And yes for my son and I both, I did tell the supervisor where he could go before we ended our conversation.
Thank You for Reading...
Ken Register Jr.
(910)876-2417

yelenag
12/19/18

I have been regularly ordering stuff from Amazon for over 15 years, and they have NEVER gotten a SINGLE order wrong. A month ago I ordered something from Walmart for the first (and only) time ever. They sent me the wrong thing. When I contacted their customer service department they told me they'd send me the right thing, but more than two weeks later I'm still waiting and nothing has arrived. No tracking number, no confirmation number, nothing. A complete NIGHTMARE. Never ever ordering from Walmart again.

By the way the item I originally ordered was a baby mirror, which means that my baby is probably growing out of needing it right now as I write this.

phillc8
12/18/18

I set up an order online for them to reserve an item for me on December 9th. The website stated the item would arrive December 17th and I would receive a reminder text to pick it up. I even got a confirmation number. It also said I could pay in cash and they would hold it for me for 7 days. I got no notification whatsoever.

I show up today on the 18th to pay and pick it up and the employees are baffled by what I told them. The manager didn't know anything about it either. They take me to customer service and are able to bring up the order but it had been cancelled on the 9th. Yes. The same day I set up the order. Considering it was 8:00 at night when I first set up the order, that leads me to believe it was cancelled immediately.

I asked if they had this item in stock and they said no. Customer service tells me I have to set it up and pay online. Which, you know, contradicts everything the website stated. Unbelievable. Thanks for nothing Wal Mart!

maried265
12/18/18

Wal-Mart recently changed their policy regarding submitting receipts for the savings catcher program. You are no longer allowed to manually submit receipts, and you must now use Wal-Mart Pay to use savings catcher. I am a person with a disability. I use a wheelchair, and the act of shopping is exhausting to me. I use the Wal-Mart pick up service for all of my grocery shopping. Now that I can no longer submit receipts manually, I can no longer utilize the savings catcher program because you cannot use Wal-Mart Pay as a payment method when ordering online. I sent a question to Wal-Mart advising of the situation and what I received in return was an automated answer telling me to look at the FAQ section on the website. Wal-Mart did not care that their program is now inaccessible to people like me. They did not care that they are essentially discriminating against people with disabilities. They did not even care enough to send anything other than an automated response. I will no longer be using Wal-Mart for my grocery shopping. I will return to Kroger because I can use my savings card, stored coupons, and in store coupons with their click list program. I will likely return to Meijer for all my other shopping needs because of Wal-Mart's dismissive behavior toward me.

christopherg252
12/15/18

lose item and wanted me to wait 3-5 business days at Christmas what!!!!!! I asked to just pull it off shelf but wouldn't do it terrible no common sense

shelleyb78
12/13/18

I bought Xbox Live cards on Walmart.com as Christmas gifts last year for my children. I have emailed & called customer service(several times) asking for the cards to be activated and each time they told me they would take care of the problem. 6onths later I finally asked for a refund because it was obvious they were not going to help me. Now Walmart is telling me they're not going to activate cards & I should blame Microsoft. It's Walmart's responsibility to activate the cards they sell. Stop passing the blame Walmart & own up to your mistake! Not only have they taken my money but they've disappointed 2 children.

nicolem338
Nicole M.
12/10/18

Ordered a ps4 game, it was through a third party on Walmart.com. I requested the order be canceled, received a email from the seller that the order was canceled. Then I see the money have been taken from my account for the order. I have no product. Contacted seller and they tell me they are waiting to hear from Walmart about refund, and then contacted Walmart.com and I am told to contact the seller. Tracking numbers does not even exist that is listed on the order. Then Walmart.com sends me an email with a return label but I have no dam product to return. All i want is my money back. I have no product so I am just suppose to give them the free money?...I think not. I will never ever order anything from Walmart.com....I would rather order from Amazon and Ebay.

deborahs138
12/10/18

Thank you for making shopping easier for someone who doesn't drive and it gives me the quality of customer and products at my fingertips thank you ..

rong213
12/10/18

Bought a Black web speakers and got the extended warranty from Walmart two years warranty they will not stand behind this because they said when you buy the warranty from them you don't get the warranty from the company that sold the product to walmart bunch of bull never have I bought a product and not get the warranty that comes from who made it very bad walmart never again will I purchase a extended warranty from walmart

violaa8
12/8/18

Bought
these for our bedroom. Paired with some Philips Hue bulbs they create a
great look. My biggest issue is I was expecting a wood base, but mine
came with a black base that looks and feels plastic. Minus that they
work well and look great

vickic91
12/6/18

Ordered online and did not receive items as promised. Fedex only had a shipping label from Walmart with no package. Walmart showed items shipped and collected payment. When I called Walmart customer service they noticed the items were never given to Fedex to send. The customer service agent blamed Fedex, and stated she doesn't have an answer for me as to "why it happened," and had the nerve to say "that's why I never do online shopping." What a way to support her company's mission to be competitive in online shopping. So, she reordered my items and said she cannot guarantee shipment. What a lack of management oversight! Definitely not a reliable place to do online shopping, they will charge you for items that aren't actually sent (but will create a shipping label), and still not guarantee shipment for your order. Poor management, shady business antics, poor customer service, and definitely not competitive compared to other online shopping experiences.

jamesj635
12/6/18

Ordered a wheel barrow through walmart.
Wal-Mart purchased this item through a 3rd party RETAILOR. I never received a WHOLE WHEEL BARREL. Only parts. Minus a tub and HANDLES. I sent this item back intact by way of FEDEX. Wal-Mart refuses to refund the full amount. They kept $40.00 of the original purchase price. (BUYER BEWARE OF "ON ONLINE WALMART." COULD BE A SCAM!)

leannl6
LeAnn L.
12/5/18

I have made many purchases on walmart.com. I have always had fast,reliable shipping at great walmart prices.

kh650
12/4/18

Confusing descriptions of multiple product sets, don't know how much to get. Reviews are posted in the wrong order; old reviews show up first, some because they were better ratings. I don't understand why they can't set up more warehouses; products come from all over the country. Some third party sellers are now hidden. Description doesn't state this always and you can't return a third party item to Walmart. Uh, oh, could Walmart possibly be headed down the Kmart highway? First exit in the left lane: Sears on interstate 2018.

556 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I believe u r due a refund

By Audrey F.

Go to your profile on site jabber and you will see all your reviews. Along the bottom of each review you will see options to edit and even remove your reviews. On Nov 2, 2015, at 11:09 AM, SiteJabber info@sitejabber.com > wrote: A fellow Jabber is looking for some answers 11/2/2015 A fellow Jabber is looking for some answers QR:gn3RAy-bgquQkSE7TfGHu18iWXJmAHRQv1pu4UDxIW06abp6BiOuMnX53cwjeJocsUNd_9_z6mXZihsOpi1W6w== Hey Richard, Lawrence E. left a question about Walmart.com . Since you left a review about this business, we thought you could help. Do you know the answer? Respond here . “How do I edit a product review that I already posted? My opinion has changed after a year of use on...” see the entire question Thanks for your help, The SiteJabber Team Stay Connected You’re receiving this email because you’re a beloved registered member of the SiteJabber community. We love your feedback, so if you got some, let us know . Copyright © SiteJabber, all rights reserved. To unsubscribe from these types of email, click here .

By Richard S.

I always shop for everything with a credit card with a great customer service that will get your money back for you. (Mine starts with an "A"). Actually, almost all credit cards will do this, so you don't have to keep getting lead in circles until the company who you purchased the item from exhausts you and you give up. This is their plan. Just make sure to keep as much info for proof as you can: emails (I always make contact through email so it's on record), receipts, order and shipping confirmations, tracking #'s, etc. I have even gotten money back from companies with very strict no refund policies. Let your CC company do the work for you. Many times when even a large corporation is contacted by your CC company, they'll solve the problem immediately to avoid the time it would take them to fight it. Someone above suggested the BBB, but that is more time consuming. Your CC can actually get your money credited back to your account much faster in less time.

By Wendell C.

Yes your money will be refunded as long as you have a receipt

By lou p.

Phylli, this is not really a Walmart question. It should have been sent to Sitejabber. From that I would guess you simply don't kno the ropes of this site, so I'll tell you that it probably has been published, and you can find it by logging in and it will be there on your home page. If you want to find out where it is in all the mass of Walmart reviews, click the little world button at the top right, and click view profile in the drop down box; then click the title you gave your review that's on it. That will send you to your review at the place where all the rest are. Yours will be on top that way, but/and if you really want to find out how far down it is, you'll have to go there straight, without all the above, and start scrolling down thru the..what, 1500 or so that are there. Good luck on that.

By Robert L.

Walmart and Walmart.com are NOT the same company. You are dealing with Walmart.com on this site, NOT Walmart and that means you are dealing with Sykes, NOT Walmart. If you want to complain about lines...go to Walmart.

By Billie-Jo L.

Walmart.com is not even Walmart lol! You cant be serious. :)

By Billie-Jo L.

It's illegal to do, and illegal to solicit, so make sure you turn yourself and Walmart in to the FBI if you do, but here's how...go to Walmart.com and write the review, then take a screenshot of it. Then long press the URL at the very top in the status line. A flag should come up with choices to copy, or copy URL, or on some phones you may need to click the phones menu button to find copy URL. However you get it, it will be on your clipboard. Go to your email and paste that in. Add the screenshot for verisimilitude, and send it to them.

By Robert L.

Your observation is sadly quite true. Many companies do this, and it's for the Money of course. Walmart is one of the largest corporations in the world, so can you imagine how many phones they would order? I'll bet the number you pick is short by a factor of ten! Companies/corporations that get onto bed with that kind of $ are notoriously short on moral standings, so you can times That for Walmart by ten as well.

By Robert L.

There are Walmart stores in Canada, however not as many as they have here. The Canadian Walmarts ship to their Canadian customers. As far as the U.S. Walmarts, I'm sure they would ship to Mt. Everest if they could and could charge a hefty fee for it.

By Cheryl N.
Questions? Get answers from the Walmart.com staff and other customers.

Walmart.com?