Review of Perpay Inc.

Perpay Inc. reviews

charnittrar
6/4/19

I have been using Prepay for over 1 year now and they are the best.. Sam is awesome and what I like the most is that they are so personal with everything. Communication is awesome. For those whom complain about being overpriced its a business they are here to make money and make customers happy by being able to supply us with monthly payments on items that WE want but can not afford right away.... I LOVE PERPAY.....

Response from Perpay T., Perpay Inc. Representative
Thank you for the kind words, Charnittra!

We love customer feedback and are excited to share your review with Sam specifically. Always let us know if there's anything we can do for you!
robersonc
5/5/19

I'll start off by saying why I gave it 2 stars. For those who can't afford to get credit, and have an option of paying by month, this is okay, just like Fingerhut.
But the general score I gave reflects the fact that everything is $10 to $20 more expensive here. Plus they charge way too much for shipping and handling.
Their return policy is outrageous!!

Example, are used toy product: "Lego Star Wars X-Wing". This product is sold at Walmart, and online at Walmart, for $68. Also on its Lego website for $62. On the Lego website the shipping is free for standard, on the Walmart website $35 and above will get you free shipping!!

Per Pay does not even have a dollar amount that they would work with you, for 'free shipping', if it costs a certain amount.

In most cases when someone returns something, it means it doesn't work, or it doesn't work the way it should work properly. To return items, these items or products must be kept unopened, AND UNUSED!!

For example: 1) if you buy a pair of shoes and they're your size but they're too tight.... you can't return it.

2) if you bought a pot and skillet set, and you start to cook with it, or you noticed that the screws on the handles are a little loose, or it just doesn't cook the right way for you, you can't return it because you opened it, and you used it!! The product must remain unused.
We are also responsible for the original shipping cost which could range from $20 $30
We are also responsible for the original shipping cost, a $10 return shipping fee, and a flat 5% restocking fee on all returned items.

Overall as I mentioned when I started this review this website it's okay for those who are working on their credit or if they're used to Fingerhut type websites.

They do announce that they do not have a Percentage or APR in the sense of Interest, but the reality is, the long run of the price that they sell their stuff along with the shipping and handling, and not to mention in case you don't want the item, it would cost you more to return it, does not make it okay, give me Interest any day.

This is just another scenario of a company charging too much, and much more after, because somebody cannot afford to buy it all at once, but that's where they should have just stopped, instead of charging for everything else, thank you.

Response from Perpay T., Perpay Inc. Representative
Thank you for the review, Roberson!

Prices can be a bit higher than a traditional retail store, but always let us know when a specific product seems too high and we'll make sure this isn't a mistake! We pride ourselves on providing our users with making budgeting for larger purchases affordable, easy, and provide the convenience of paying over time and enjoying your purchase after only one payment has been made.

We are always happy to accept returns and exchange any items that arrive damaged or defective! As mentioned in our Return Policy, items that are returned due to being damaged or defective will never experience return fees and shipping cost will always be credited. We don't see any purchases have been made on our site at this time, but we hope to work with you in the future! If you have any further questions, please email us at hello@perpay.com.
maril21
5/3/19

I've been using perpay for over 2 years. I've ordered a sofa, washer and many household items. I even ordered an iPhone, with no hassle. No hidden fees and everything is presented before moving forward on the purchase. I gave 4 stars because their shipping can be extremely expensive on larger items. They do give you more credit with the more you buy. It's a great alternative to credit cards.

Response from Perpay T., Perpay Inc. Representative
Hi Mari, we're so happy to have you as one of our valued Perpay members!

If the shipping price for an item ever has you concerned, please reach out to a Customer Success team member via live chat or by emailing hello@perpay.com so we can make sure it's not a mistake! We pride ourselves on providing our users with making budgeting for larger purchases affordable, simple and easy!
cathia5
1/22/19

I love them I have now placed 3 different orders and comes right out of my check super easy and the customer service is wonderful

Response from Perpay T., Perpay Inc. Representative
Hi Cathi,

We're glad to hear you're enjoying your purchases with Perpay and look forward to having you continue to be a valued member of the Perpay community. Thank you!
terenceg18
12/14/18

I use them all the time for larger purchases, cause they make it super easy to budget for things by making payments over time from my paycheck.

Guess they were super busy during the holidays because they are so popular and their site couldn't handle the traffic haha.

Response from Perpay T., Perpay Inc. Representative
Thanks for the review, Terence. We're very thankful to have you as a valued Perpay member and hope you're enjoying all of your purchases!
jenniferr429
12/12/18

this site is supposed to allow you to lease products. After putting all my information in and being approved, I could not shop. The site was down. Now I am scared this is a fraudulent site. Found this site on Facebook.

Response from Perpay T., Perpay Inc. Representative
Hi Jennifer! We are very sorry to hear that you were having difficulty accessing our site & hope this issue was resolved for you. If you're still experiencing issues, please email us at hello@perpay.com so we can troubleshoot this with you!

Perpay currently has over 1 million users & has recently received the PACT Enterprise Award recognizing us as Philadelphia's most impressive Technology Startup in 2018. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you as well & are happy to address any concerns you may have about our program!

Thank you for your interest in Perpay, Kalendria! All of our items ship brand new and 100% authentic. Any brands, such as MCM, that provide original authenticity cards and dust bags will always be included as well! If you have any further questions, we would be happy to help!

By Perpay T., Perpay Inc. Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Perpay Inc. staff and other customers.

Perpay Inc.?