Banggood

Banggood has a consumer rating of 1.99 stars from 1,949 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Banggood also ranks 154th among Electronics sites. The most common issues with Banggood are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• I sent a message to customer service asking how that could be rectified so I could place the order.
  • Don't order more than one item at a time that way your never out more than $5.
How would you rate Banggood?

“No Customer Service (EDIT: PROBLEM FIXED)”

Ali B.
7/17/19

I purchased a rc plane kit and it arrived severely damaged. I've sent several e-mails to banggood and it's been more than a week since I sent the first e-mail but they never responded. My item is completely unusable and I can't even contact them. I've heard very good things about their customer service but it turned out to be nonexistent in my case. Edit: They responded and offered a full refund without any hassle! I will keep buying from banggood

“I am the victim of a banggood site scam”

Marie L.
10/24/19

I am the victim of a banggood site scam from their affiliate program. I set up a website to publish Banggood specials offers, to get paid through their affiliate program. Once my registration was made, I had access from a certain MarietteSu to a shared file updated daily and that allowed me to publish every day new offers on my site. I worked hardly, more than 12 hours a day, 7 days a week for almost 2 months. The audience of my website increased significantly. I invested continually in the development of my website to make it more attractive. I accumulated more than 40,000 affiliation points, a potential salary of US$4000... And then, one day, recently, my account was suddenly locked, impossible to access to my orders and worse still to my gains of affiliations. I ask for an explanation, but I never had any answer, no explanation, nothing a total silence. I found evidence from other people who have suffered the same kind of mishap, some of them accused of "displaced attitude" without any evidence or explanation. I'm revolted, I invested a lot of money and time. I start an awareness campaign on social networks to denounce this kind of scam and these brutal methods of denigration, banishment and exclusion. I know that I'm nothing for this Banggood company but that doesn't give them the right to treat people with total disregard and disrespect.

Reviews (1,949)

customer service (422) order (1058) item (617) customer support (61) post office (49) sales service (77) 2 weeks (49) refund (544) 3 weeks (48) 2 months (44) credit card (52) 3 months (33)
amiry1
January 20th, 2020
This site is good but the customer services)agents are are very dissapointing, disgusting...they don't understand & communicate with their staff about a special message a customer left... overall it's very bad when it comes to refund process...it takes forever to understand you & refund.. I really recommend Gearbest.com or AliExpress or eBay more for a smooth customer service & mutual understanding!!
Dear Amir y,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

For the product problem, here is the warranty of Banggood: https://www.banggood.com/Guarantees-and-Return-policy_hl105, hope it could help you. We also hope you could contact us with the links below.

If your item has an issue, please contact us
Please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
1. Describe the problem with your item in detail: What happened? When? How? Please also state your full order number and product code (SKU number).
2. Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue.
3. Provide the item code indicated on the outer packaging.
4. Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.
We understand that it could be bothering that we need you to send photos and videos to solve the case, but with that, we could provide a better solution, we hope you could understand.

We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, for the product problem, we suggest that you could contact us via these links:
Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html

We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time.

dzmitryv
January 9th, 2020
quick about action snap up , it a FAKE .
I have win phone , but 4 hours later bangood cancel it.
look it my order..

bangood rogue .
Dear DZMITRY V,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

We shall send you an email to explain the reason of canceling the order. If you didn't get the email, we recommend you contact us with the links below.

We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, regarding your issue, we suggest that you could contact us via these links:

zoltanp10
December 27th, 2019
I ordered(and paid) a drone for Christmas...
They confirmed the item is shipped 19.Nov.25 20:04 I received the conformation email. 76954539
- The drone never arrived
- The shipment tracking on the site is blank... when I click on the shipment tracking ling it shows a blank empty form about shipping information...
- I wrote two email to them they never answered...

This was my first order from the site, they seems cheaters to me who stole your money - not shipping - not answering.
Dear Zoltan P,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are sorry to inform you that due to your order was shipped with the Standard Shipping, which has not tracking number and shipping information. We suggest that you can choose the other shipping method next time. According to our shipping policy, all items sold at Banggood are guaranteed to be delivered in 60 days (120 days for Brazil, 90 days for Ecuador, Venezuela,Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, South Africa and all orders shipped with European Railway Direct Mail.)And all orders shipped from the US, EU, FR, ES, RU and AU warehouse are guaranteed to be delivered within 30 days (45 days for orders shipped to Brazil and Mexico).

If you have not received your item beyond this time, you are eligible for a full refund after we have conducted a postal investigation. We have arranged the colleague to follow up your case, please check your email and reply us.

If you have any other suggestions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us via these links:

regans9
January 11th, 2020
At first told me I would just have to wait, or buy something else, when I told them it did not work that way, you don't sell something you don't have they agreed to refund. However they failed to send confirmation of refund as promised. Disputing charge with PayPal. Don't waste your time.
Dear Regan S,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry that the item in your order is out of stock now.

“Back Order” means that some products in your order are currently out of stock and that you might have to wait for their new stock. But if the restock date of the product was over the estimated shipping date, you can wait, choose to change another product or ask for a canceling. On the page of an out-of-stock item you should be able to view its estimated restock date. If you require any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. And we will try our best to improve the issue in the future.

Banggood welcome any of your suggestions, now and in the future. We want you to make the most out of our products and services, and make sure that you are always satisfied. For this reason, we will take in your feedback and ensure that we can work on improving the quality of the products we sell.

If you have any suggestions or require our assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via these links:

stephenh674
February 5th, 2020
I bought one item a leather cap, everything was fine, item arrived ok very happy with it so I ordered a small tool only about 5 dollars, it didn't arrive, I waited because I thought it might be late due to New Year celebrations, I tried to make contact with them but they do not have an option to report a non delivered item, they do not even recognise the question, won't be buying anything else from them, image if I had bought a laptop, which I nearly did.
Dear Stephen H,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry to hear that you still have not received the order yet.

We can deeply understand how frustrated that you have not received your parcel yet. And please kindly note that in some rare cases, the delivery might be slightly delayed due to processing times in postal or Customs office or the bad weather. Please consider that business days do not include weekends and public holidays and the tracking information of this order will be updated at important logistics stations or once it arrives in your country.

We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links:

lorenzoc52
January 8th, 2020
Absolutely awful customer service. Stay away, the website is a scam and they almost never have anything they sell on stock.
It's the third order this month that I have to cancel because after weeks of waiting for three different items showing as in stock to dispatch, the customer service keeps on not responding and not even giving a timeline on when it would ship, even though they claim that the item is in stock
Dear Lorenzo C,

nbte
January 8th, 2020
They won't mail your products for which you have paid for until and unless you are forced to make a complaint with Paypal. Then they send it via the most slowest way which takes months from China for the product to get to the US. Meanwhile, they get the money right away when you purchase. It's a scam--they should pay interest on the money the use without sending the product. Avoid!!
Dear NBT E,

We can deeply understand how frustrated that you have not received your parcel yet. And please kindly note that in some rare cases, the delivery might be slightly delayed due to processing times in postal or Customs office or the bad weather. And the tracking information of this order will be updated at important logistics stations or once it arrives in your country.

According to our shipping policy, all items being sold at Banggood are guaranteed to be delivered to buyers within 60 days (90/120 days for Brazil, Ecuador, Venezuela, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, South Africa). And all orders shipped from the US, EU, FR, and AU warehouse are guaranteed to be delivered within 30 days (45 days for orders shipped to Brazil and Mexico). You can get a full refund if you have not received your items beyond this time.

johand33
December 31st, 2019
Hello,

I bought a $327 Xiaomi phone on Banggood. After one month and a half, the screen is not working (no fall, no water) .

Answer from Banggod : We don't assure warranty of the product
"Sorry to inform you that the supplier do not offer warranty for the global version".

However, in the box of the product, I have a warranty card which prove that there is a one year warranty

More than 20 mails...

I don't know how you call that, for me it's a theft

You will be warned, don't buy on Banggood.com
Dear Johan D,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

For the product problem, here is the warranty of Banggood: https://www.banggood.com/Return-policy_hl103_at529, hope it could help you. We also hope you could contact us with the links below.

1 year warranty
Phones are covered by one-year warranty, and their accessories (batteries, cables, charges) by a one-month one.
If the phone stops working or becomes defective within one year from the date of delivery, customers can return it for a free repair.
The scope of this warranty excludes all damages caused by artificial factors, like dis-assembly, misuse, drops, falls, water, unofficial firmwares, software modifications or similar causes both for phones and their accessories.
If your return request has been approved, we will cover the entire repair fee, handling fee and the replacement fee for the defective component, except for motherboards and screens. If these two components are defective, please contact us within 3 days after delivery. However, we will not be responsible for paying the return shipping fees.
If accessories like batteries, chargers or cables are faulty within one month from the date of arrival, we can arrange a refund or a reshipment after the nature of the problem has been confirmed. In order to do so, please send us some photos or a video showing the issue clearly.

justinh327
January 9th, 2020
Item took more than 9 weeks to arrive, then turned out to be not the item I ordered. Have tried 4 times over the last 4 weeks to get a response to my complaint and have still heard nothing. The company seems okay if nothing goes wrong, but is horrible at customer service if there is problem.
Dear Justin H,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

For the product problem, here is the warranty of Banggood: https://www.banggood.com/Return-policy_hl103_at528, hope it could help you. We also hope you could contact us with the links below.

Return incorrect item received
If the item you have received differs completely from the one you ordered, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service and to provide us with the following proofs:

Photos or a video of the incorrect item;
Photos or a video showing the problem occurred with this product;

Because different batches of the products are supplied, the item logo or packaging you received may vary from the one displayed on our website. If all the functions and appearance of the product prove to be correct, please understand that this case will not be included in this policy. If a return is necessary, replacement plus shipping cost reimbursement will be issued to you once you send us a return shipping receipt showing how much you paid to return it. Please be sure that the incorrect item you return is in the original package and the merchandise is in the same condition you received it in. For the incorrect item, if you are able to find a use of it and prefer to keep it, you may suggest that to us and we will offer you a certain discount for buying it.

If you contact us by email, we usually reply to you within 24 hours. If you have not received our reply within 24 hours, please check the spam mailbox since our email sometimes could be marked as spam. If not, please contact our online colleagues. They are online 24 hours a day.

aregg1
February 17th, 2020
I ordered a set of extended Joysticks for my DJI Mavic Transmitter for $10.99. They sent me the wrong one's which are absoltely useless to me.
After four emails and sending pictures so they understand what is wrong (attaching the last photo here) they offer me $5 as a compromise.
Please note they do not want to send me the correct item, they do not want to refund what I paid, but offer $5. I have never ever seen a compnay behave like this.
Dear Areg G,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Here is our policy for this problem: https://www.banggood.com/Guarantees-and-Return-policy_hl103_at1168
180 Days up to the Quality of the Exchange or Refund
If there are quality problems in some categories of products, you can get a refund or exchange up to 180 days. You can contact us to learn if the product is in this category.
Note: Due to its nature and intended use, clothing, shoes, bracelets, decorations, phone and tablet accessories, household gadgets, home decorations, RC toys, home textiles, and other similar items are not included in this warranty period. For other product details please contact us or reference other warranties.

If you don't agree with our solution, we suggest you contact us with the links below.

juliannei
November 5th, 2019
I ordered a roll out pianos. I was so excited to get it. It arrived Damaged and doesn't work. I tried to contact the company, and there isn't a phone number that works. It turn out they are in china, So I went through pay pal, They expected me to return it , witch is understandable, except the shipping to china cost more then I payed for the item. So Pay pale would do nothing and I lost all my money. I had to save up for this. I can't afford to by another one. I got completely ripped off. Don't buy anything from this company. I just wanted to play piano...I'm so sad
Dear Julianne I,

Return a DOA (dead on arrival) item
If the item arrived broken, please contact us within 7 days from the delivery date and follow the procedure for the 7 Days Product Guarantee.
If the item has a high value, we may ask you to return it. Please include all of its accessories, like cables, chargers, batteries, in the returned parcel. If an accessory or component is missing, we will ask you to pay for it. All the return shipping fees will be covered by us.

We recommend you contact us with the links below instead of the telephone.

gigia12
February 15th, 2020
After 2 weeks the selfie camera stop working contact banggood and they didn't t reply back and I open a case with PayPal to send me another phone but they refund the money and send the old phone back a d payyd the shipping from my money I wait a other 3 weeks I track my parcel and he arrived there in 16 days but stil they didn't refund me the money .
Contact again the PayPal a d after few hours they send me a email that they couldn't contact banggood a d I won the case so they refund me the money back .
Really bad service never ever with banggood
AVOID
Dear Gigi A,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

When it comes to returning the product, the customs may take some time to make a clearance, please wait. We recommend you contact us with the links below to follow the latest status of your returned order.

kimv150
February 3rd, 2020
well the title sums it up and I wouldn't even give them one star bought a coat $84 too small wanted to return it and get right size and did return it (cost $62)and its been in customs?
for 6 weeks and no refund and wont even talk to me
you decide ! but business with them will screw you
Dear kim v,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

In the apparel industry, there are slight size differences between brands and manufacturers. It is important you check the size chart and size conversion chart on the product before ordering.

If we have shipped you the wrong size by mistake, we will either refund you in full or send you an item with an alternative size (if applicable).

If you chose the wrong size, Banggood will offer an exchange or refund for you, but please note that shipping costs to return the items are at your expense.

You must contact us to arrange a refund. Returned items without Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) will not be accepted.

We will celebrate our New Year and have Spring Festival holiday from Feb.1st to Feb.10th. There would be a slightly delay to response your email, and we will try our best to reply you as soon as we back to work.

Though the shipping time will be delayed for 5-7 business days during the holiday. You could still place orders as usual on our website.

Your understanding will be highly appreciated if it brings you any inconveniences.

We are sorry that we can not know well the details of your problem, and we also take the security of your personal information seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links:

tomh874
January 16th, 2020
Their customer service and some pages on their site say they pay import taxes but they do not when you contact them about it. Stay well clear!

Terrible business with awful customer service.
Dear Tom H,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Customers are responsible for all import taxes and duties that may be charged when your parcel passes through Customs. Many countries do not charge import duties on private items below a certain stated value. Here is our policy: https://www.banggood.com/Search_hl69_at310

We provide insurance for tax. Here is our policy of tariff insurance: https://www.banggood.com/Search_hl69_at650.
Function:
If the Customs Agency imposes import duties on an order covered by tariff insurance, you will receive full reimbursement of the duties or of your order.

darkol
December 16th, 2019
WOW, what a SCAM site. I have ordered goods in October and still didn't got them. Tracking information just shows some movement of goods in China, noting else. When i ask, after 2+ months for a refund, they refuse to refund me. But on their website it is written if a customer doesn't get goods in 60 days they will do full refund. SCAM SCAM SCAM.
Dear Darko L,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

We shall have contacted you for the reason for not apply for refund. If you have any problem with our solution, we recommend you contact us with the links below.

hadij3
February 11th, 2020
They will show low prices but you won't get the item. You buy the item and after the purchase they will tell you that it is out of stock. You wait full month without your item being shipped and then they make you wait another few weeks. You are lucky if you get your money back from them. They post fake positive reviews on different websites and in different languages making you believe it is genuine business. Don't get fooled.
Dear Hadi J,

alexj126
December 17th, 2019
If you want to lose your money this is the right place. Paid for TV on 07.10.2019 today is 17.12.2019 and the TV was not even handed to courier. They did not delivered the item and they did not return my money. Agents are providing lies and lies and another lies. FOR ME THIS IS THE WORST ESHOP with THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Dear Alex J,

brucep159
January 6th, 2020
Contacted within 7 days and they would not provide a return address or return postage as per policy.

Tip for consumers: Check others sites that offer “local free returns” VS going to these scam artists that don’t honor their own return policy.
Shipping was to CANADA

Dear Bruce P,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Within 90 days (from the date of shipment)
Upon being returned, the defective item will be refunded or replaced for free. Return shipping fee reimbursement is 35% of the item’s price up to a maximum of $40.
If the products malfunctions (except for reasons caused by incorrect usage and accidental or intentional damage) within 90 days after shipment, you can return the product back to us. You should receive an e-mail with the shipment date and other details after your order has been shipped. Once we receive and approve the return a full refund or replacement will be offered and a shipping cost reimbursement will be issued when you provide us with a receipt of the shipping charges you paid to send it back to us (the tracking number of the return package or a screenshot of the shipping receipt).
The return shipping fee should be less than 35% of the defective item(s) value, and also less than $40(USD). We will cover the actual postage (according to the receipt you provided). If the return shipping fee exceeds the limit above, please contact our customer service for a further confirmation.

You may contact us again for address, and we will provide it to you if you agree with paying the shipping fee.

thanhn18
September 5th, 2019
Disappointed when order this camera ,first open accessories out of box , and box is broken they use tape to tape box look terrible, camera not working the stuff i received look like Grab it in garbage and selling for customer ,try contact to customers service they said they will forward the problem to seller, waiting and waiting ,try to do review on app banggood 1 time but they keep quietly try 2nd time they locked review , i paid my money for garbage stuff ,do not buy the action camera 4k sj 9000 very bad product
Dear THANH N.,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenienced.

We will do our best to ensure that the products shipped to our customers are in their best conditions. If your product turns out to be broken or defective, please provide us with the following proofs:

Photos of the front and the back of the package or box;
Partial shipment slips (if applicable);
Photo or video of the defective item;
Photo or video and a detailed description of the problem;

After confirming the case, we will provide you the best solutions within 24-48 hours.

ryana178
December 20th, 2019
Paid for Express shipping... didnt get it... no service help either... they just say dont worry you will get it... lied about dates... called them out ... reply with ... we did a quality check that's why it took so long to ship out to you... amazon only for me from now on... banged me bad and hard and then lied about it...
Dear Ryan A,

davem642
February 14th, 2020
Bought a drone and extra parts for my son's birthday. 2 weeks later the extra parts show up so I inquire about the drone. It's not in stock and they don't know if/when they'll get it back in. They refund the drone only after I file a dispute but now I'm stuck with useless extra parts that I paid for. This was a 6 week headache dealing with their robotic "customer service". Absolute garbage company.
Dear Frustrating ripoff,

puneetp1
October 19th, 2019
For my Order Number:73980760 (Android Box) on www.banggood.in, the Beijing Exchange Station has returned the parcel multiple times after been delivered to air transport.
Now since 12-Oct-2019, the package is untraceable and when contacted the live chat customer care they promised to revert via email in 24-48 hrs. with investigations.
With several security returns at the air transport and item been bagged multiple times, I have the apprehensions now that it is broken and/or lost, and therefore is untraceable.
Can any representative from banggood.in advise here ?
Dear Puneet P,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Your order is still in normal shipping, now it is in your country.

We have sent you an email on 2019.10.21 about more details, could you please check the email? If you have any question after reading the email, please reply to our email to let us know.

ibrahimd15
February 19th, 2020
Don't ever buy anything from this Company or Website. You buy a specific item/product but they send you a different item/product.
Untrusted sure.
I ordered a clipper machine and the sent me blades... Their customer service team are giving us a hard time and they keep sending false information. Not willing to send the right product.
Dear Ibrahim D,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Missing item(s), wrong item(s) or incorrect package sent
During delivery, please make sure the package is in good condition (no sign of being opened) and confirm the contents before signing the package.
For any issues, please contact us and follow our warranty process:
1. Provide your order number and the product code (SKU number).
2. Please send us a clear picture of the outer packaging, all shipping labels visible, and (if applicable) the item received.
Possible Solutions after the problem is confirmed by Banggood:
If there is an item missing, we will resend the missing item/accessory for free within the warranty period.
If we have shipped the wrong item, we will either refund you in full or dispatch an alternative item (if applicable and available). Banggood will decide whether you need to return the wrong product or not and reimburse you for the return shipping fee when we receive it.

larrys570
November 6th, 2019
I purchased an outdoor light that didn't work when I received it. The customer service department asked that I take pictures of every side of the shipping box along with video of the light not working. After sending all of that, they told me the would give me $40 so I could get it repaired. I was unable to find a Chinese light repair shop near me for some reason. They would not give me a refund even after I offered to send the light back at their expense. Stay away from this company at all costs. They will not help you if your merchandises is defective.
Dear Larry S,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

For the product problem, here is the warranty of Banggood: , hope it could help you. We also hope you could contact us with the links below.
How can I return the defective item to Banggood?
Please contact us before returning a defective item in order to receive the return shipping address and other instructions.

Important Notes
All customers should contact Customer Service for approval before sending anything to us before returning any item(s). Banggood will not be responsible for returned item(s) without notifying us in advance.
Below are some further suggestions and important reminders:
- Keep all the packaging materials and shipping notes, which may be necessary for processing your return request;
- After mailing back the product, please send us the tracking number and a copy of the shipping receipt; if we can not receive this information, we will have to wait until when the product arrives in our warehouse.
- Refunds will be arranged to the same payment method you used to place this order. All the intermediary handling fees and bank processing fees will be at the customer's expense;
- You can refuse to sign for a package if you notice it is broken or open. Accepting a broken or damaged package can affect your return request;
- If you want to avoid paying high import duties on the return package, please avoid selecting an express mail service like DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx, and similar ones;
- We can arrange a refund or a replacement of the product after receiving the defective item;
- Please place a note inside the return package by including the following details (this will accelerate your return request):
- If you refuse delivery of a parcel due to import duties or taxes, you assume all liability for all costs involved in returning the item to us.

If you don't accept our solution, we recommend you contact us with the links below.

geoffreyb61
February 19th, 2020
Do not give this company your money. You will not receive the goods and they will give you the run around for days on end before telling you that your payment wasn't received. No matter that you have a receipt from the bank showing payment was made. Buy from these scammers at your own risk.
Dear Geoffrey B,

Banggood Team

DO NOT BUY FROM BANGOOD. HORRIBLE! RIPOFF! I ordered the nokia n97 and the quality of the phone is very bad. It started just randomly turning off every time I try to make a call just two weeks after I had the phone. Not only did Bangood not want to communicate but they wanted me to pay for 2 way shipping AND a fee to have the phone fixed. They have cheap prices but the quality of their products is cheap as well. NOT WORTH IT

By sandy j.
See more answers (33)

Best thing you can do with Banggood is AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAUGE

By Peter H.
See more answers (23)

Dear Efren R, all most products are made in China.Banggood is aimed at choosing the best supplier and product for customer from all over the world.Welcome to place an order.Thank you so much!

By Katherine L.,