Review of Banggood

Banggood reviews

BANGGOOD TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED Room 38, 11/F, Meeco Industrial Building, 53-55 Au Pui Wan Street,
Hong Kong, China
Tel: 001 3235700368
cservice@banggood.com

ayoubf13
4/24/19

Very good service solved . Quick response and very good service! Thank you! i love you Banggood the service is never let me down.

stefanosk2
4/24/19

The problem ( missing one item) solved with the refund. Quick response and very good service! Thank you!

sohsohc
4/23/19

avoid at all cost, the fulfillment process is just horrible. they will lure you in with fast shipping options but will then take their own sweet time to actually ship out the item. customer service has also gone down the drain in recent years and is among one of the worst there is right now. price wise is is usually one of the most expensive as well. worth keeping only just to compare prices. if you do end up buying something and a problem arises, just go to paypal immediately it is a waste of time talking with their customer service.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Sohsoh C,

Thanks for your recent suggestion on how we can improve.

We appreciate you taking the time to inform us of how we can better serve our customers.

Banggood welcome any of your suggestions, now and in the future. We want you to make the most out of our products and services, and make sure that you are always satisfied. For this reason, we will take in your feedback and ensure that we can work on improving the quality of the products we sell.

If you have any suggestions or require our assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via these links:
Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html

We will give you a proper solution within 24-48 hours.

joj114
4/23/19

Never, f... Never again. They treat you like a moron. Now they can't send me back my money cos of slow Internet... It is f. Ridiculous. Never again

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Jo J,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

We are sorry that we can not know well the details of your order, and we also take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links:
Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html

We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time.

susantol
4/20/19

i bought 3 items from banggood but unfortunately one of the item (wireless car vacuum cleaner) is come with defect condition, i report it to banggood and send them a video about the condition and few explanation then banggood send me the new one.
Many years buy from banggood and until now the service is never let me down.

kh185
4/20/19

I delivered the product incorrectly, but when I contacted customer service, they responded immediately and arranged the correct product.

stevet341
4/20/19

Every time (only 4 in 2years) I have received a faulty product from banggood it only took a video and/or a copy of the shipping packet and sku nr to get a refund. No hassles No haggling. Great Customer service.

rec6
4/20/19

I received an item with quality problems, but they quickly arranged the resend for free. The customer service has been prompt and careful

davidt737
4/19/19

I purchased a product from Banggood that had been 'oversold' in it's online description, and ended up being a cheaply made item that did not meet the needs we had purchased it for. We tried to return it immediately, but got an insulting email in return saying it was 'a pity' that we did not want to keep the item we purchased, and told us that we would not only have to pay for return shipping, but 'customs charges' to get it back into China. Pity? It's a pity that Banggood is not what they are cracked up to be. STAY AWAY! P.S. - I you buy something from them you are bombarded with ads that continue to be sent even though we have 'unsubscribed' to them twice.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear David T,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the item and you want to return it to us. According to our return policy, if you are not satisfied with your purchase and the product is still in brand new conditions, we can arrange a partial refund, which will cover the price of the item minus the shipping fees. You will be responsible for paying the return shipping fees.

If a product is damaged or not working, please refer to our 14 Days Product Guarantee or to the warranty of its category. The return package should contain all the accessories of this product, which should still be in a good condition.

You can refer to the link:https://www.banggood.com/Banggood-guarantees_hl103_at437

And we are sorry to hear that you want to unsubscribe our newsletters. Here are two options which could help you out.

Option one: If you would like to Update Your Newsletters Settings, you could click it here: https://www.banggood.com/subscriptionUpdate.html

Option two: If you would like to Unsubscribe, you could click it here: https://www.banggood.com/unsubscribe.html

If the above two links could not help you out, you could continue to contact us freely.

umangc1
4/19/19

Bang Good is the 3rd class and worse service in the world. My order no is 63016197. First it will take too much time to place the order. There is one contact number It's showing Washington D.C. How other country contact you? I ordered on 13 march 19 and Expected delivery date was 2019-04-15and today is 19/04/19 till now I am not received my order. I send them mail also but there is no mail responce and not able to contact them. I have complaint 5 to 6 time but they are not answering. So, my humble request to you pleas don't purchase anything from Bang Good site.

Tip for consumers: I don't know about other site but never use Bang Good site.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear umang c,

Thank you for contacting us and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

We can deeply understand how frustrated that you have not received your parcel yet. And please kindly note that in some rare cases, the delivery might be slightly delayed due to processing times in postal or Customs office or the bad weather. And the tracking information of this order will be updated at important logistics stations or once it arrives in your country.

According to our shipping policy, all items sold at Banggood are guaranteed to be delivered in 60 days (120 days for Brazil, 90 days for Ecuador, Venezuela,Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, South Africa and all orders shipped with European Railway Direct Mail.)And all orders shipped from the US, EU, FR, and AU warehouse are guaranteed to be delivered within 30 days (45 days for orders shipped to Brazil and Mexico).

Your order is being processed by our colleagues. Would you mind checking your mailbox and reply the e-mail? Thank you for your cooperation. If the solution violates our policy of the Help Center, please do not hesitate to contact us via these links:

josec334
4/19/19

The Bangood resolve the problem quickly e very satisfied way.First told me how many ways to resolve the problem, and after that refund me part of price, now try to repair in a shop here

alen2
4/19/19

Worse support ever. I bought a smartwatch after 2 months the display stop working and after waiting for 6month of for repair they end up telling me that the smartwatch was lost and they couldn't refund me! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Ale N,

italop2
4/18/19

Tive um problema com um par de lâmpadas que eu comprei em menos de uma semana deu problema, e em menos de 2 dias após apresentar o problema com vídeos e fotos a empresa solucionou o meu problema!! Recomendo.

tonys389
4/18/19

I had a good experience with Banggood every single time over the last couple of years. Prices are good, shipping is in time and items go through customs without any problems and additional payments - unlike Gearbest, where I had to pay fees for the package at my front door. Customer support is friendly and resolved the problems quickly (defective flight controller was replaced free of charge, camera that broke half a year after the purchase was (partially) refunded). Can recommend. Better experience and less trouble than with a lot of the local online stores in Germany!

maciejw3
4/18/19

I ve been ordering things from China for some time already, used aliexpres gearbest and banggood, and if ordering cheap stuff I use ali, for more valuable and where quality matters I use banggood, everything is a superb, delivery time to Poland is about 2 weeks mostly.
Super satisfy with this shop and I highly recomend it.

tommasoc7
4/17/19

Banggood è un ottimo sito web per l'acquisto, sono seri e disponibili.
Ho avuto un piccolo problema post-vendita che è stato risolto con la massima correttezza e comunicazione
Consigliato

ireneb69
4/17/19

After using their footwear sizing chart, I ordered a pair of boots one size larger. Even after talking with someone on live chat and asking what size I should order and then ordering one size larger, the boots are too small. Customer service suggested I give them away and they would send me a new pair at my cost. If I were to ship the boots back for a refund, shipping costs would be more than I paid for the boots.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Irene B,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

According to our warranty policy, we have listed all the details about item sizes on the related product pages. If you find the size does not fit, please check our description and your order information first.
1) Size not as ordered: You can contact our customer service directly for a full refund or a free replacement of the item in the correct size.

2) Size as ordered but does not fit: There may be a 3cm/1.5 inch size inaccuracy due to hand measurements. You can contact us and apply for a return. In these cases, you will be responsible for all shipping fees incurred. Due to hygiene reasons, underwear, earrings lingerie, underwear, swimwear can not be returned. We recommend you carefully check the size of your items before ordering.

3) If the size difference is greater than 3cm/1.5 inch, we will cover the cost of the return postage. Please contact us to arrange a return.

enzoh13
4/16/19

After ordering a laptop during the 11.11 sale of 2018 it was dispatched using European direct mail. After not getting a tracking update for 1 month i contacted customer service. After a long procedure of standard emails, they claimed the item was send back to them due to shipping label defects. They re-shipped the item, with European Direct Mail, after i explictly asked them to use EU priority direct.

To this date the package has not arrived, it has been 5 months, I have had to start a claim on paypal, but i am left with no laptop, money tied up for 5 months and little to no customer service.

All other orders i have placed with BG went fine, so I am really puzzled why this high value item was never delivered. Now the item price has gone up significantly since the 11.11 deal and i am left with nothing but a whole lot of wasted time.

Never ship with European direct mail! You will not receive anything.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Enzo h,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

About your problem, we have contacted our staff to confirm the problem and contact you as soon as possible, sorry for the inconvenience again, we will contact you within 24 hours.Thanks for your understanding.

If you have any other suggestions or feedbacks, please do not hesitate to contact us via these links:

swenw1
4/15/19

Bought all kinds of things over the last couple of years and was never disappointed (except when i was greedy and expected miracle products for zero money ) Customer service works well- bought the Mi Mix when it came out and the camera was faulty ... after sending back i got my refund on Paypal - prefer them over other sites

michaelm2208
4/12/19

Banggood claims they use "priority airmail" for delivery. Twenty five days after they claimed my products were shipped, I had not received them. It was extremely difficult to use their help site because you can't just describe your problem, you have to go through a maze of qualifying question categories to get your concern addressed. Not receiving my products was not one of "the categories." I finally learned my products were "returning" to the factory, with no explanation of why they had not been delivered, and no notice there were problems with the delivery. I had ordered pet beds for my cats and dogs, which were very appealing in the pictures, but they never arrived, so I have no clue as to their quality.

I will likely have another prolonged wait for my refund with poor or lacking communication.
Why put up with this poor service when there are so many other companies who can actually deliver and communicate more effectively. I just wanted to do something nice for my pets, but now I will have to wait to see if I even get a refund at all. I should have read the reviews before using my credit card. It was an impulse to do something nice for my pets but it was not wise. I regret attempting to do business with this Chinese company.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Michael M,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry to hear that you still have not received the order yet.

We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links:

stevec608
4/12/19

Be very aware of Bangood. I have purchased 3 items from them and all was garbage. The 2 keyboards I bought came used and scratched and took a 3 week fight and posting bad reviews before they acknowledged me. They shipped out 2 new ones finally and they was crap. Batteries would not hold a charge. The android box crapped out, the main board is fried and now same thing after 12 days of complaining and trying for warranty I get a run around. I get one person who after a run around sends me a link to go to, problem is it's in Spanish, all of the emails been in English. So I complain about that then I get someone else and do it all over again and get the Spanish link again and so and so on. Stay away from this company

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Steve C,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If your product arrives damaged or is not working, you can return it to us within 7 days after delivery or 30 days after shipment in case the delivery date is not traceable. If your order has been shipped to Brazil or Russia, you can send it back to us within 40 days after shipment. You will receive an e-mail containing the shipment date and other details of your order after it has been shipped. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.

First of all, could you please send us some photos and a video to show some details of the issue. Requirements are listed as follow.

1.In the photos, we could clearly see product’s shipping label and SKU bar code, which stick on the package of the parcel and the product protecting bag

2.In the video, we could clearly see the problems.

The reason why we need them is that after checking, we could effectively confirm the problem and find out the root cause. Furthermore, we will keep them as evidences and provide them to the supplier.

We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, regarding your issue, we suggest that you could contact us via these links:

imrann10
4/11/19

I have used many type of e-commerce sites and apps...
Banggood was different from all of them in their customer service...
Easy to contact with , on time reply...
Overall great work...
Thank you....

davidv403
4/11/19

Gran variedad de productos a buenos precios, recomendable, compro productos de electronica de todo tipo a precios muy competitivos, llegan en poco tiempo y la atencion postventa es inmejorable

philj77
4/11/19

They used to provide quality services and sell mediocre products at low prices but all these quality are no longer exist. If you buy things from them and run into issues, you are on your own in recovering your money even if you use PayPal to pay for it. Also their prices are not the lowest anymore. It seems the company had a new owner now and they are ruining it. I had stopped doing business with them after so many good years.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear phil j,

Thank you for placing an order on Banggood and we hope you will enjoy the products you bought.

All products of Banggood purchased from eligible supplier, the quality of the products are guaranteed.

2.In the video, we could clearly see the problems.

mauricior26
4/11/19

I bought a smartwatch English version and they send me a Chinese version.
We negotiated for a partial refund (about U$38) and keep the watch.
They say the refund was done in 1st March but it is not in my credit card statement after 40 days.
My credit card operator doesn't recognize the ID transaction informed by Banggood and asked them to check with their bank but the only answer me with a pre-prepared email.
So, if you are lucky and receive your order correctly, that's ok, but if you have any issue, you waist your money, because the maximum customer support you will have is a kindly apologize.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Mauricio R,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

First, we are sorry for the wrong item we have sent to you, if a return is necessary, replacement plus shipping cost reimbursement will be issued to you once you send us a return shipping receipt showing how much you paid to return it. Please be sure that the incorrect item you return is in the original package and the merchandise is in the same condition you received it in. For the incorrect item, if you are able to find a use of it and prefer to keep it, you may suggest that to us and we will offer you a certain discount for buying it.

And about the refund, our refund process is optimized for speed, refund requests are, by default sent to your BGpay account. Once approved the refund is immediately available in your BGpay account .

You can still request a refund to be sent back into the original payment method used .

If your refund is sent to BGpay but you want it returned to your account, you can click”Withdraw”on the BGpay page and the balance will be sent back to the original payment method used. The estimated time for the refund to return to your account is based on the payment method you selected when placing your order.

6 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sitejabber has collected a total of 1,678 reviews on Banggood......

DO NOT BUY FROM BANGOOD. HORRIBLE! RIPOFF! I ordered the nokia n97 and the quality of the phone is very bad. It started just randomly turning off every time I try to make a call just two weeks after I had the phone. Not only did Bangood not want to communicate but they wanted me to pay for 2 way shipping AND a fee to have the phone fixed. They have cheap prices but the quality of their products is cheap as well. NOT WORTH IT

By sandy j.

Best thing you can do with Banggood is AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAUGE

By Peter H.

Dear Efren R, all most products are made in China.Banggood is aimed at choosing the best supplier and product for customer from all over the world.Welcome to place an order.Thank you so much!

By Katherine L., Banggood Representative

I've ordered over 20 items from Banggood and only had problems with two, in both cases their customers services sent me a replacement promptly. I had to send them a picture and short video of the problem. I wasn't asked to return the faulty item. One one occaision I was sent a discount voucher as well to compensate me for the inconvenience. A measure of how good a company is, is how well they deal with problems, so far customer service has been first class. Terry

By Terry R.

Quality was terrible! Most of the items I bought was coming from China and so I guess low quality this is expected. Few of the items I bought stopped working and didn't bother to report it because customer service is horrible. My previous refund claim took like two weeks for them to accept fault and after that they said refund will take at least two weeks to appear in my bank statement. You will waste your money buying in Banggood!

By Cliff C.

I have to say, I agree with John S. They will ask you to send the item back, after making you send them pics and video etc. but I very much doubt you will get any refund or replacement. They agreed to give me a refund on items that were not delivered but to date, I have not received the refund so I have now given up and I also tell everyone I can not to deal with these crooks. I would imagine that the cost of sending the goods back to China will outweigh the value of the goods. If I were you, I would cut my losses and not buy from them again. You can see from most of the reviews left by others that you will most likely be wasting your time and effort. They don't even bother replying to your emails and when you contact their online chat, they tell you that they haven't received your emails. This has to be the worst company I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

By Michael R.

Some friendly advice. I wouldn't do any business with Banggood. They will not give you a refund if your order is no to your liking nor will they exchange or give credit. You have been warned. I wish someone would have warned me.

By John S.

Don't worry Dean, Katherine from Banggood will probably make a comment along the lines of "Sorry for your unhappy experience at Banggood." My experience with them was such a hassle, I don't know what the quality of their products is like though because my orders were still processing weeks later even though they had been paid for. Out of stock they finally told me when in reality it was a discontinued line and they were still advertising them and still taking the payments for them. Untrustworthy and rude was my experience. Good luck with getting any satisfaction from them.

By Sharon P.

If in doubt cancel order. If you still really really want it from them, then try a new transaction.

By Gerard M.

Dear rodrigo m,we are very sorry to hear that your parcel didn't arrive.Could you please tell us your order number, so we can have a check?

By Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other customers.

Banggood?