Review of Banggood

Banggood reviews

arabellaf
1/22/19

my phone went broken ,I'i ve paid it a very good price so i suggest it!!!
unfortunately i couldn't send it back for reparing it because H K is far from italy, in Italy up to now there aren't shop that's repair doodgee, so they restore me with a money compensation 15% of the price, not so good because the phone has only 6 months , but not so bad.. because we found a good solution

christianh101
1/22/19

Banggood is an amazing store who strives to develop long-term business relationships utilizing a team that is committed to providing customers with low-price and high-quality products as well as professional customer service. Thank you Banggood!

adrianot2
1/21/19

Recebi um produto com defeito na ordem 57677811 ficaram me enrolando algum tempo para trocar porque eu não guardei a embalagem... Quem guarda embalagens??

Depois de algusn e-mail o problema finalmente foi resolvido quando joguei o caso no facebook.

O produto que eu comprei simplemente não liga o fone do lado R.

Agora a bangood tomou providencias e resolveu o problema enviando um novo produto... Espero que este venha funcionando.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Adriano T,

Thank you for your feedback.

If your product arrives damaged or is not working, you can return it to us within 7 days after delivery or 30 days after shipment in case the delivery date is not traceable. If your order has been shipped to Brazil or Russia, you can send it back to us within 40 days after shipment. You will receive an e-mail containing the shipment date and other details of your order after it has been shipped. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them. About more details of the policy, you can refer to the link: https://www.banggood.com/Return-policy_hl103_at528

The customer services will do the best to help you solve the problem. If you have any other inquiries, please feel free to contact us via these links:
Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html

We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time.

emanueler
1/21/19

"It is now many year that I am shopping with banggood, good prices, great variety of items and great customer service. "

rafaelf29
1/21/19

Excelente muy bien atendidos 100% en todos los servicios y quejas por algún inconveniente a lo personal me siento bien con banggood

alexandrem22
1/21/19

Well, come on, I bought a cell phone for a 12-year-old girl who expected a lot, so the cell phone arrived and I paid the 60% of its value in Federal Revenue (R $ 218 .21) and when I caught it, the surprise came with a Wifi antenna, I got in touch with and damn banggood they told me that I would have to send the phone back plus I would lose the fee paid and if I were to fix it here in Brazil it would only help in $ 100 reais that after a great tiring that they gave me even me sending videos and photos of the crap that they sent me only accept the 100 reais not to lose everything I ask who can be reading this for the love of god do not buy in banggood because if it comes defective just like mine they will do the same thing they did with me are not professionals use aliexpress there yes they have honest people and not a banggood link from the video that shows the crap cell phone that those healed sent me (https://youtu.be/iKraVun7bLw ) This is all because I am vip3 and if it were, it would be much worse.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Alexandre M,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for all the inconvenienced.

First, we are sorry to hear that you have been taxed by your local Customs, you are responsible for all import taxes and duties that may be charged when your parcel passes through Customs. Many countries do not charge import duties on private items below a certain stated value. However, you may find that you have to pay taxes when goods you have ordered from us arrive in your country.

We advise you to find out about the local regulations prior to ordering from us. Banggood can not give you advice or information about tax rates and customs charges in your country.

And if the phone arrives broken, please contact us within 7 days from its delivery date, and then follow the instructions shown in our 7 Days Product Guarantee.

Due to the fact that phones are considered high-value items, we may ask you to return the defective phone before receiving a replacement or a refund.

Due to that we can not know well the details of your order, if you have any other suggestions or feedbacks, please do not hesitate to contact us via these links:

db375
1/20/19

The item tracking did not work on their website or mobile app. The item did not ship buy the promised ship date. The item finally arrived over a week after the promised delivery date. The item was broke when it arrived. They just put the retail box in a plastic bag and shipped it. The controller was broke. They will not make this issue right.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear D B,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenienced.

First, about the shipping, please kindly note that in some rare cases, the delivery might be slightly delayed due to processing times in postal or Customs office or the bad weather. And the tracking information of this order will be updated at important logistics stations or once it arrives in your country.

According to our shipping policy, all items being sold at Banggood are guaranteed to be delivered to buyers within 60 days (90/120 days for Brazil, Ecuador, Venezuela, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru,South Africa). And all orders shipped from the US, EU, FR, and AU warehouse are guaranteed to be delivered within 30 days (45 days for orders shipped to Brazil and Mexico). You can get a full refund if you have not received your items beyond this time.

And if your product arrives damaged or is not working, you can return it to us within 7 days after delivery or 30 days after shipment in case the delivery date is not traceable. If your order has been shipped to Brazil or Russia, you can send it back to us within 40 days after shipment. You will receive an e-mail containing the shipment date and other details of your order after it has been shipped. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.

We will do our best to ensure that the products shipped to our customers are in their best conditions. If your product turns out to be defective, please provide us with the following proofs:

- This clause does not include products of a category with specific warranty terms as well as damages caused by incorrect usage of a product.

Photo or video and a detailed description of the problem;

We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links:

davidev3
1/18/19

Five stars for five times positive experience. My products (two shoulder crossbody bags, two multi pocket photojournalist cotton vests, a leather casual wallet and finally this windscreeen cover) were really good. The last time an item arrived with a with a manufacturing defect, and the customer care was extremely fast, kind hand helpful.

johng1399
1/18/19

Bought a Diatone Tyrant FPV quad which unfortunately was faulty. Contacted Banggood customer service and they were very helpful and very quick in resolving things for me.

alohimh
1/18/19

"As a long time client of BangGood, I had no problems for a long time, and then a faulty product was shipped to me, and I had to contact the Clients Services department, which was very careful in verification of my claim and statements, and then very helpful as to my option, and with follow-up on the positive action BangGood has taken the service person had informed me of a re shipment of a replacement item which I now am hoping to get and enjoy."

nickb256
1/18/19

They are a decent outfit that always has taken care of me good prices and nice people at customer service

nimitav
1/17/19

They delivered a wrong item to us and now they are not replacing the product and willing to refund us an amount of Rs. 700/- only for the product which we paid Rs 13,076/-.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Nimita V,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry that you have received the wrong item.

According to our warranty and return policy, if the item you have received differs completely from the one you ordered, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service and to provide us with the following proofs:

Photos or a video of the incorrect item;
Photos or a video showing the problem occurred with this product;

Because different batches of the products are supplied, the item logo or packaging you received may vary from the one displayed on our website. If all the functions and appearance of the product prove to be correct, please understand that this case will not be included in this policy. If a return is necessary, replacement plus shipping cost reimbursement will be issued to you once you send us a return shipping receipt showing how much you paid to return it. Please be sure that the incorrect item you return is in the original package and the merchandise is in the same condition you received it in. For the incorrect item, if you are able to find a use of it and prefer to keep it, you may suggest that to us and we will offer you a certain discount for buying it.

sylvior2
1/17/19

I buy from Banggood for about 9 moths and they are the best! Among many orders there´s one problem or two, they solved it right away. I'm very satisfied as a customer from Banggood aways. Thanks Banggood!

dimitark4
1/17/19

Bangood is one of the best marketplace. They are correct and fast.They send me new product because mine was broken. Totally recommend it!

julioa28
1/17/19

Buenos precios y serios de confianza si hay algún
Problema lo solucionan rapidamente muy recomendables bien

tylerg78
1/17/19

Great customer service replaced a fried FC on my drone no questions asked. Great company and very easy to deal with. Will use them again

brockr12
1/17/19

It took a little under three weeks after ordering to ship to the US and the whole time I was not able to track the package at all so I wasn't sure if it was going to come for sure but it did arrive the day they expected. It wasn't package in the best packaging but it made it. But the items I ordered were what they said they were and they preformed how I expected.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Brock r,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry to hear that you can not track your order.

We are sorry to inform you that the tracking information of the order will be updated at important logistics stations or once it arrives in your country. And if your order was shipped with the Standard Shipping, it has no tracking number to be tracked. If your order was shipped with other shipping method, you can track your order in different parts of our website according to its current status. And If your order is shipped with Air Mail Register, its tracking information should be updated 3-7 days after its shipment. If the shipping method you selected is DHL or other express services, you should be able to track your order 2-3 days after its shipment. Please rest assured that a delayed update on the tracking of your order does not usually affect its delivery.

If you have any other suggestions or feedbacks, please do not hesitate to contact us via these links:

christofferg1

$#*!ing banggood!

I recieved a pair of broken fpv goggles, that I payed $150 for, and after jumping through hoops and making several videos as proof on banggods request they have acknowledged that the goggles are in fact broken.

And now they want me to pay an extra $42 to send a replacement.

Don't buy anything from these $#*!ing scammers!

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Christoffer G,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenienced.

According to our warranty Policy, if your product arrives damaged or is not working, you can return it to us within 7 days after delivery or 30 days after shipment in case the delivery date is not traceable. If your order has been shipped to Brazil or Russia, you can send it back to us within 40 days after shipment. You will receive an e-mail containing the shipment date and other details of your order after it has been shipped. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.

Photo or video and a detailed description of the problem;

If the item arrived broken, please contact us within 7 days from the delivery date and follow the procedure for the 7 Days Product Guarantee.

If the item has a high value, we may ask you to return it. Please include all of its accessories, like cables, chargers, batteries, in the returned parcel. If an accessory or component is missing, we will ask you to pay for it. All the return shipping fees will be covered by us.

We are sorry that we can not know well the details for your order. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links:

zafers
1/16/19

you have to put the product in the air bag or cardboard box before sending it, or if you put the product in the unpacked cargo bag, the product is damaged as you send me.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Zafer S,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenienced, we are really appreciate for your suggestions about the package.

According to our warranty Policy, if your product arrives damaged or is not working, you can return it to us within 3 days after delivery or 30 days after shipment in case the delivery date is not traceable. If your order has been shipped to Brazil or Russia, you can send it back to us within 40 days after shipment. You will receive an e-mail containing the shipment date and other details of your order after it has been shipped. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.

fredoc2
1/16/19
• Updated review

I have had refunds for items which has not arrived/defective!

I don't know if the changed their policy for better or they now care more about me because I've reached the highest VIP level.

Lately deals have been great with Banggood, almost Amazon standard.

“ILLEGAL AFTER-SALE WARRANTY SERVICE”
6/4/18
• Previous review

They have warranty policies which are clearly against my country laws, defective items won't be refunded completely and they are reluctant to address a fair resolution for returns.

BAD, BAD, BAD.

Their shipping is so slow and they cover only one month of warranty after the item arrival.

sveing
1/16/19

Been using BangGood for a number of years and learned what to buy and not.
Electronics, phones, cables and gadgets: Superb,
Household articles: Good,
Clothing: Difficult (size wise)
Service is good to exellent, but you might have to write an extra mail or two.

giorgosk7
1/16/19

I have bought several times...Very satisfied about anything...Great service, nice packeting and the goods responds to the description! Never had any issue and always responds to my questions.. Recommended 100%

bernardos22
1/15/19

I ordered eachine h8 mini and the item didn't charge with the provided charger and battery. I contacted banggood and they promptly resent the same item to my address.

josem372
1/15/19

I had a problem with article and it was solved.
excellent customer service, answer quickly and try to solve the problem without causing problems.

doglasb
1/15/19

podem comprar sem medo, loja de qualidade! produtos otimos e atendimento impecavel. compro há anos e nunca tive problemas.

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sitejabber has collected a total of 4,914 reviews on Banggood......

I too just received my hiphone from banggood and is faulty before i even used it. The screen is constantly shaking and u press a button when you can and something else opens. We cannot callibrate it and is totally off set. I have sent atleast 15 emails and 2 videos and occasionally i receive one back from them not acknowledging that the phone is faulty or answering my questions of what they will do about replacing my phone, I have asked several times for a number so i can call them and given them my number in 6 messages just to sort out this issue but still no luck. I feel very frustrated with the lack of communication. I feel that they are just avoiding the issue because they already have the money. Paypal may be my next option to open up a dispute (but only within 45days). Has anyone found a contact number because i have googled so hard but just can't find one for them. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

By Maria M.

Quality was terrible! Most of the items I bought was coming from China and so I guess low quality this is expected. Few of the items I bought stopped working and didn't bother to report it because customer service is horrible. My previous refund claim took like two weeks for them to accept fault and after that they said refund will take at least two weeks to appear in my bank statement. You will waste your money buying in Banggood!

By Cliff C.

I have to say, I agree with John S. They will ask you to send the item back, after making you send them pics and video etc. but I very much doubt you will get any refund or replacement. They agreed to give me a refund on items that were not delivered but to date, I have not received the refund so I have now given up and I also tell everyone I can not to deal with these crooks. I would imagine that the cost of sending the goods back to China will outweigh the value of the goods. If I were you, I would cut my losses and not buy from them again. You can see from most of the reviews left by others that you will most likely be wasting your time and effort. They don't even bother replying to your emails and when you contact their online chat, they tell you that they haven't received your emails. This has to be the worst company I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

By Michael R.

Some friendly advice. I wouldn't do any business with Banggood. They will not give you a refund if your order is no to your liking nor will they exchange or give credit. You have been warned. I wish someone would have warned me.

By John S.
Helpful answer -5

Dear Efren R, all most products are made in China.Banggood is aimed at choosing the best supplier and product for customer from all over the world.Welcome to place an order.Thank you so much!

By Katherine L., Banggood Representative

I've ordered over 20 items from Banggood and only had problems with two, in both cases their customers services sent me a replacement promptly. I had to send them a picture and short video of the problem. I wasn't asked to return the faulty item. One one occaision I was sent a discount voucher as well to compensate me for the inconvenience. A measure of how good a company is, is how well they deal with problems, so far customer service has been first class. Terry

By Terry R.

I have ordered over 180 items, tools RC parts and Electronics. All have arrived. Customs have delayed some items taking up five weeks to arrive in Australia. I always use live chat when I have any queries. I have cancelled orders where required and always receive a refund. As for quality of the products, is matches the price you pay. Some the products they sell are the same as Hobbyking or local stores but cheaper. I accept if they fail it will probably cost more to ship back then what it cost to buy. Buy local and pay the higher price if you want certainty of returns under warranty. That's why local prices are higher to cover the return /repair of products. You can't have it both ways, dirty cheap prices and expect them to pay for return of the product.

By Anthony W.

Don't worry Dean, Katherine from Banggood will probably make a comment along the lines of "Sorry for your unhappy experience at Banggood." My experience with them was such a hassle, I don't know what the quality of their products is like though because my orders were still processing weeks later even though they had been paid for. Out of stock they finally told me when in reality it was a discontinued line and they were still advertising them and still taking the payments for them. Untrustworthy and rude was my experience. Good luck with getting any satisfaction from them.

By Sharon P.

If in doubt cancel order. If you still really really want it from them, then try a new transaction.

By Gerard M.

Dear rodrigo m,we are very sorry to hear that your parcel didn't arrive.Could you please tell us your order number, so we can have a check?

By Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other customers.

Banggood?