Review of Banggood

Banggood reviews

Room 38,11/F, Meeco industrial Center, 53-55 Au Pui Wan St., Fo Tan,N.T.
Hong Kong, China
Tel: +00852-81929309
cservice@banggood.com

simonv20
2/20/19

Order NO. :58573013

I bought King7 PPTV Smartphone ....

I love BANGGOOD!!!!

Good prices and have good support.Best ever!

All friends bought ther smartphones there!

jakkritk
2/20/19

"Good quality and fast shipping"
Fast shipping and good quality. Customer service get a good solution when i have a problem. Official website have all information about product.

dragosp3

hugor21
2/19/19

for 3 year and over 200 orders, this is the best Chinese warehouse. Good prices and have good support. One of the best.

gregoriog9
2/19/19

RX896220245CNthe best Chinese site where to buy quality products with warranty and replacement in case of defects

thomasr398
2/19/19

I bought a shirt and the stitches on the shoulder started to rip pretty quickly, so I got in contact with Banggood and they refunded the amount with great support.

ferrang2
2/19/19

I bought a transistor meter and when I opened it it was broken and it did not work. When I contacted Banggood, the deal was excellent. They will send me a new product, I hope it arrives in good condition.

tetsuyak
2/19/19

I made an order on this 11th.
3 clothes including a winter coat.
Now , it has been over two weeks , they are still in back order.
Hey , Where they come from? Another planet?
I suppose they still enjoy Chinese new year holidays.
But it is global business , I do not accept such a Chinese local habit.
In addition , they will ship them in SLA mail service , so it takes at least two weeks or so.
Yes , when my coat come to me , also spring has come.
It is just waste of time.
They do just a local business. Awful.

After ten days absence.
They note me all 3item of my order out of stock.
Oh , how do they check their stock? Crystal ball? Stone slab?
And why do they need such a long time?
They do their communication via signal fire or carrier pigeon?
Yes I do cancellation part of my order , winter coat.
That won't make it in time for this winter.
It seems to me they enjoy their Chinese new year festival.
Remember , we do global business , not local habit.
It is very pity that they still have some fascinating item.
But I cannot order anything that has a schedule.
Or I had better make some order for my summer holiday.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear TETSUYA K,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

We are sorry to hear that the item in your order is out of stock now. “Back Order” means that some products in your order are currently out of stock and that you might have to wait for their new stock. In this situation, your order will be split into sub-orders and we will dispatch the available items first. On the page of an out-of-stock item you should be able to view its estimated restock date. If you require any further information or assistance.

We are sorry that we can not know well the details of your order, and we also take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links:
Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html

We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time.

nurio
2/19/19

Second chance ; after I got a bad experience in Banggood, decided to give another chance, and booom...I
placed an order with 3 items , when I was trying to do this web site
was a little slow and maybe I pushed some button twice (i m not sure)
and I noticed this orders are doubled and I deleted second set of
orders, then paid with my Visa card and I got notice "it will be
checked manually in 1 business day" I said ok. next day I got 2 emails
about two orders , it says it will be shipped soon or whatever, I tried
to contact helpdesk and I was 23 on line, after waiting almost 1/2hour I
tried to explain the situation (it was not easy because agent Yvette
was stopping me) anyway, at last she told me when I deleted the second
duplicate order it went to "orders--recycle bin" woooowww , so
how many times I should delete ??? anyway she told me I should post
back second duplicate order and then they may return. it is
totally time wasting I will not buy anything there again , never
ever....

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Nuri O,

lorenzop26

AVOID. NO REFUN - NOTHING ARRIVED - BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE
I've ordered 150$ of electronics components, they didn't write my address correctly so the package never arrived and it was sent back to them. They said they would give me a refund, so far they only refunded me of 15$. It is absurd, also their customer service is a joke. Avoid this website at all cost. Better to pay a bit more and order from Amazon rather than buy from this bunch of incompetent people.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear lorenzo p,

javimandj
2/18/19

Excelente servicio post venta, trato personal y de calidad, con excelentes soluciones a cualquier problema con los artículos incompletos o dañados, servicio inmejorable

mirekt
2/18/19

Od kilku lat często kupuje towar z tego sklepu.Zawsze jest dobra obsługa, duży wybór i bezproblemowa reklamacja rzeczy.Reklamacja uszkodzonego telefonu przebiegła pomyślnie.Polecam ten sklep i cieszę się ze współpracy.

dmitriys24
2/18/19

I had a problem with DVR which I bought at Banggood. Asked Support for help and they arranged a replacement for me! Today I received the new DVR and it's OK. I'm very happy with this shop and Support.
Guys, you're cool! =)

angelac308
2/17/19

Pessimo servizio . Il sito è solo per far sganciare soldi alle persone illudendoli di merci inesistenti. Mancanza toltale di serieta al momento dell'acquisto dichiarano merce disponibile in magazzino dopo settimane che uno aspetta il pacco a casa neanche il traking inviano o comunicano il loro problema .Dopo quasi un mese scopro la verita mi assicurano che entro 4/5 giorni spediranno sicuramente la merce che sta per arrivare al loro magazzino . Passano giorni e ancora niente , che poi uno paga la spedizione tracciabile che arrivi entro un mese se ne fregano . Stesso problema per molti a quanto leggo dalla recensioni in giro. il mio ordine :
Italy
Elaborazione dell'ordine
Jan/22/2019 16:52:26
Spedito
Ricevuto
Niente spedizione Neanche tra due mesi potrebbe arrivare visti i tempi che loo dichiarano . Compro spesso dall'estero Cina taiwan Honkong mai successo che un pacco per mesi non riescono a farsi ritornare lo stock di magazzino. Pero sul sito risulta merce disponibile per far sborsare i soldi alla gente tramite Pay pal. E loro con quei soldi invece di spedire la merce si curano sicuramente altri affari per poi rimborsarti l'ordine dopo mesi come leggo da svariate recensioni. Cercano gente che li finanzi non sono venditori seri. Serieta è inserire informazioni corrette e veritiere al momento dellácquisto ,informare la clientela immediatamente se un ordine non puo essere spedito e non dopo mesi e provvedere immediatamente a rifornire un magazzino invece di far credere alla gente che avete merce pronta per la partenza quando sapete da mesei che non c'e ma lasciate sul sito informazioni fuorvianti. Pessimo sito.e nonostante la non disponibilita dei loro prodotti dopo che uno lo scopre continuano a lasciare la pagina attiva con le informazioni false per farsi autofinanzare dalla clientela i loro affari > ANCHE UN CANE TROVA LA STRADA DI CASA PRIMA DI UN MESE> VERGOGNA SIETE UN SITO INDECENTE E FRAUDOLENTO>

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Angela C,

Thank you for contacting us and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Your order is being processed by our colleagues. Would you mind checking your mailbox and reply the e-mail? Thank you for your cooperation. If the solution violates our policy of the Help Center, please do not hesitate to contact us via these links:

dallenn
2/16/19

Starting off the shipping took 4 weeks to arrive. Then upon opening the box I immediately had 3 major problems. First, the wall plug was for eastern Europe, and I live in the US. Second, the software they sent me was only compatible with windows, not Microsoft, which is what I have. Both of these things were not mentioned in the description of the item or any ware on the website, and I search for them thoroughly twice. The third problem I had after I had found my own adapter was something was defiantly wrong with the Machine. I immediately contacted tech support and started troubleshooting. They required me to upload videos on to Youtube which has never done before and gave no alternate solution. They completely ignored my first two problems, saying that is just how it comes and we won't do anything about it. Then they tell me after sending 3 videos that the motherboard needs replacing! The core of the Machine is broken. After very directly asking for a full refund and a return of the machine several times. They offer a total of a $40 refund. The motherboard posted on their website was $39.99+ shipping. We literally had over 30 emails back and fourth in total, and they are I a different time zone so every email was a least 12 hours apart. Then I made the mistake of being slightly vague on an email, and they understood it as me accepting their $40 offer, and after emailing them back, as soon as I saw It with plenty of time before the transition took place which happened exactly 24 hours after their email was sent. Well they told me too late we already refunded you I guess your all good now bye. Never hinting that they would ever give me a full refund, even though It clearly says on the product page full refund in the first 14 days. I emailed them on day 3 having built the Machine, found a converter for the wall plug, and tested the machine and found it broken. I ended up buying the motherboard for Amazon along with a wall plug for 60$ NO LONGER TRUSTING SHOPPING ON BANG GOOD putting my behind $20 and the frustration of having to install a motherboard by myself without any help from bang good, and having to find my own software to download from the Internet. Literally never shop here ever. As a final note the printer is actually pretty nice I really love the Ender 3, but Bang Good is a terrible company, with terrible customer service.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Dallen N,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

According to our warranty and return policy, if you are not satisfied with your purchase and the product is still in brand new conditions, we can arrange a partial refund, which will cover the price of the item minus the shipping fees. You will be responsible for paying the return shipping fees.

If a product is damaged or not working, please refer to our 14 Days Product Guarantee or to the warranty of its category. The return package should contain all the accessories of this product, which should still be in a good condition.

suggseyw
2/16/19

I ordered a 3D printer costing £528.44 this order was placed and paid for on November 29th 2018 it has now been 79 days since I purchased this and as of today after many many attempts of contacting Banggood and given the run around I'm still no closer of getting a decent true answer from them the constant LIES from the so called customer service is no existent that if you can get I touch with them with the email links that do not exist, I will never buy from them again, and I'm wondering if I will ever get my 3D Printer that I paid for, And as a foot note they had a sale on with the same printer £60;00. cheaper than mine with a promise of a 7 DAY DELIVERY how's that for rubbing salt into a wound, THIS TO ME IS JUST A CRAPPIE STORE WITH NO MORALS and definitely NO TRUST. So before you buy from BANGGOOD make sure you read the Reviews I wish I did. Regards to all, Suggsey

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Suggsey w,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry to hear that you still have not received the order yet.

We can deeply understand how frustrated that you have not received your parcel yet. And please kindly note that in some rare cases, the delivery might be slightly delayed due to processing times in postal or Customs office or the bad weather. And the tracking information of this order will be updated at important logistics stations or once it arrives in your country.

According to our shipping policy, all items being sold at Banggood are guaranteed to be delivered to buyers within 60 days (120 days for Brazil, Ecuador, Venezuela, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru,South Africa). And all orders shipped from the US, EU, FR, and AU warehouse are guaranteed to be delivered within 30 days (45 days for orders shipped to Brazil and Mexico). You can get a full refund if you have not received your items beyond this time.

We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links:

eds458
2/16/19

Bought 300 dollars worth of faux teak for decks on my boat , tracking number through DPD is a bogus number , they track through Track17 ( read the reviews on them ) they cant seem to be able to provide a Canada Post tracking number, which they would need in order to track it within Canada and I cant track without . Now they have referred me to their policy of not being responsible for shipping even though their the facilitator of the transaction .
My conclusion is they stole the money . Further if you read the positive reviews you will see them full of grammatical errors ( unlike mine) . Anyway I intend to pursue this through law enforcement and through Chinese Consul Ha , like I haven't got enough pain in my life ., You would think online merchandisers would form some sort of resolution panel as this industry runs on trust, and a bit of blind faith .
Bottom line ... STAY AWAY

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Ed S,

michaelm2055
2/16/19

I've purchased items from Banggood in the past, and although cheap, of a very poor quality. They make it extremely difficult, bordering on impossible, to claim under warranty, or getting a refund. I see their employee has just written a load of fake feedback, making out they sort problems out, quickly. This is to counter the real feedback, that says the opposite. It happens every time bad feedback comes in. They can't use any good feedback, because they don't get any. It's a joke when these fake people claim they sort out claims quickly, knowing from experience, they don't, ever. Watch this space, a load of good feedback will suddenly appear, again, all fake

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Michael M,

Thank for your recent suggestion on how we can improve.

We appreciate you taking the time to inform us of how we can better serve our customers.

Banggood welcome any of your suggestions, now and in the future. We want you to make the most out of our products and services, and make sure that you are always satisfied. For this reason, we will forward your feedback to our supplier and ensure that we can work on improving the quality of the products we sell.
If you have any suggestions or require our assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via these links:
Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html

We will give you a proper solution within 24-48 hours.

keithr148
2/15/19

Great service like my previous order, Small problem with product and also tracking the parcel was sorted out quickly/

karinas29
2/15/19

I had order phones since 4 month ago, items take 10 to 30 days to USA, all items do match with their description, good prices on cell phones

daithio2
2/15/19

I had a recent order from Banggood which was missing one item. I contacted them and was pleasantly surprised when they not only sent the replacement almost immediately, but sent it via expedited shipping.Great service at great prices

leonardon8
2/15/19

my product came with defect, but they promptly sent me a new product at no cost! I highly recommend the BANGGOOD, a great shop!

emiliend
2/15/19

Arrived with a quality issue, contacted aftersales support and they refunded me asap!
(years Im now shopping with Banggod and always satisfied! )

chrisl532
2/15/19

I got a UK65 quadcopter that had a faulty flight controller. As always the issue (SPI receiver wouldn't bind properly) was dealt with by sending a video of the problem, then Banggood sent a replacement flight controller. It can be annoying but I guess it can happen with this high volume, low cost stuff coming from China. I have bought plenty of gear from them that has been flawless. Occasionally I have received something that doesn't work as expected or was DOA & Banggood have replaced it every time with little fuss.

Tip for consumers: Be patiernt & not too cynical, they're a solid company to purchase from & are this big for good reason.

ig14
2/14/19

Steer clear. They advertise something is in stock when it isn't. Then they send you a mail tracking # that doesn't work. Their wait for online chat is at least an hour. They are good at charging you quickly but that's the only things that's remotely quick about this company. I'm still waiting for something that was supposedly in stock on Jan 11 and it is now Feb 15.
Seriously - don't bother. Shop somewhere else!

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear I G,

6 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sitejabber has collected a total of 1,523 reviews on Banggood......

I too just received my hiphone from banggood and is faulty before i even used it. The screen is constantly shaking and u press a button when you can and something else opens. We cannot callibrate it and is totally off set. I have sent atleast 15 emails and 2 videos and occasionally i receive one back from them not acknowledging that the phone is faulty or answering my questions of what they will do about replacing my phone, I have asked several times for a number so i can call them and given them my number in 6 messages just to sort out this issue but still no luck. I feel very frustrated with the lack of communication. I feel that they are just avoiding the issue because they already have the money. Paypal may be my next option to open up a dispute (but only within 45days). Has anyone found a contact number because i have googled so hard but just can't find one for them. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

By Maria M.

Quality was terrible! Most of the items I bought was coming from China and so I guess low quality this is expected. Few of the items I bought stopped working and didn't bother to report it because customer service is horrible. My previous refund claim took like two weeks for them to accept fault and after that they said refund will take at least two weeks to appear in my bank statement. You will waste your money buying in Banggood!

By Cliff C.

I have to say, I agree with John S. They will ask you to send the item back, after making you send them pics and video etc. but I very much doubt you will get any refund or replacement. They agreed to give me a refund on items that were not delivered but to date, I have not received the refund so I have now given up and I also tell everyone I can not to deal with these crooks. I would imagine that the cost of sending the goods back to China will outweigh the value of the goods. If I were you, I would cut my losses and not buy from them again. You can see from most of the reviews left by others that you will most likely be wasting your time and effort. They don't even bother replying to your emails and when you contact their online chat, they tell you that they haven't received your emails. This has to be the worst company I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

By Michael R.

Some friendly advice. I wouldn't do any business with Banggood. They will not give you a refund if your order is no to your liking nor will they exchange or give credit. You have been warned. I wish someone would have warned me.

By John S.
Helpful answer -5

Dear Efren R, all most products are made in China.Banggood is aimed at choosing the best supplier and product for customer from all over the world.Welcome to place an order.Thank you so much!

By Katherine L., Banggood Representative

I've ordered over 20 items from Banggood and only had problems with two, in both cases their customers services sent me a replacement promptly. I had to send them a picture and short video of the problem. I wasn't asked to return the faulty item. One one occaision I was sent a discount voucher as well to compensate me for the inconvenience. A measure of how good a company is, is how well they deal with problems, so far customer service has been first class. Terry

By Terry R.

I have ordered over 180 items, tools RC parts and Electronics. All have arrived. Customs have delayed some items taking up five weeks to arrive in Australia. I always use live chat when I have any queries. I have cancelled orders where required and always receive a refund. As for quality of the products, is matches the price you pay. Some the products they sell are the same as Hobbyking or local stores but cheaper. I accept if they fail it will probably cost more to ship back then what it cost to buy. Buy local and pay the higher price if you want certainty of returns under warranty. That's why local prices are higher to cover the return /repair of products. You can't have it both ways, dirty cheap prices and expect them to pay for return of the product.

By Anthony W.

Don't worry Dean, Katherine from Banggood will probably make a comment along the lines of "Sorry for your unhappy experience at Banggood." My experience with them was such a hassle, I don't know what the quality of their products is like though because my orders were still processing weeks later even though they had been paid for. Out of stock they finally told me when in reality it was a discontinued line and they were still advertising them and still taking the payments for them. Untrustworthy and rude was my experience. Good luck with getting any satisfaction from them.

By Sharon P.

If in doubt cancel order. If you still really really want it from them, then try a new transaction.

By Gerard M.

Dear rodrigo m,we are very sorry to hear that your parcel didn't arrive.Could you please tell us your order number, so we can have a check?

By Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other customers.

Banggood?