Review of Banggood

Hong Kong, China
cservice@banggood.com

alexism75
2/18/18

Probably one of the best website about prices and services. I have to say that the customer service is the most efficient I've ever seen !
They are responsive and always try to help you as fast as possible. I will continue to buy for sure !

gaelb
2/15/18

I had an issue on my last order : Package uncomplete (PNP ordered and Kit received : some items were missing) and damaged item ;-(
It took 1 week in discussion to obtain the refund value of missing components so that i was able to place a new order ...
The cost of missing parts was around 50 and they proposed me first 35, 40 in a second time and finaly we made a deal at the real value.
That's what i was expecting Banggood to offer me this solution from the begining !
However i keep in mind that Banggod has absolutely not took in consideration the damages on the received parts.
For this big company, i was a bit surprised of that customer behaviour.
A bit disapointed ...

Hope it will be better next time ...

raceb1

THIS IS A SCAM
THIS IS A SCAM! ANY POSITIVE REVIEWS YOU SEE BELOW ARE FABRICATED BY BANGGOOD.

BANGGOOD TAKES YOUR MONEY AND SHIPS YOU DAMAGED GOODS OR NOTHING AT ALL!

THERE IS NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM, AND THEY WILL NOT GIVE REFUNDS FOR UNFULFILLED ORDERS!

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE CRIMINALS!

siamaks1
2/15/18

I purchased a winter jacket for $128 from Banggood... First off, it was not as described in their website... secondly, it does not fit me.. I asked them to return this one and asked to resend a larger size... They asked me to send back the item to China with tracking number which costs $115.!!!!.they said I am responsible for mailing cost...
for exchange they asked for $50 first and after couple of days , they increased it to half of the price ($64)!!!!..and finally after many emails back and forth which usually takes 1 or 2 days each to get back to me, they agreed for $45 which I agreed to pay for that to resend the item to me, but since then they are disappeared and they do not reply to my emails... ... .. It has been more than 3 weeks so far, after spending lots of time, chatting and sending emails the problem is not still resolved and now I am frustrated what to do . I agreed to pay $45 for re-sending the item to me but they are suddenly disappeared and not replying to my emails...I have opened a dispute in Paypal and hopefully I can get my money back ... I am very very disappointed and never ever deal with them...

elanasm
2/15/18

One of the lowest prices having eShop, good quality choice, big choice of merchandise, good Support service, good delivery service, cheaper than eBay. This one is my favorite internet shopping place.

sergios46
2/15/18

I bought a drone and it came defective, I contacted them and because of the time difference between Spain and China this process was long, one week at least, when finally they decided to change me they asked me to send it to check it and send me a new one , this is another long process, although it is not Banggood's fault, and finally my money has been returned, it is a long process as I say but at least you know that they act correctly, they have not returned all the money I spent but they give me the right to keep the defective drone for spare parts, so I'm very happy with them

gergelyp
2/15/18

... for technical items, the risk is way too high and you will be disappointed more than you will be satisfied.

For smaller things I would gladly recommend this site, but only select items that you do not mind losing, are not fragile and you do not expect the chance of return or refunds.
Unfortunately, I had several successful purchases with smaller items before I would have made bigger ones (although I started with a small and cheap drone that was fine), but after that two smart bracelets came that was either faulty or not by the description provided, and Banggood will not compensate you fully, will offer you only a partial refund stating that "no video, no full refund"... ... even if there was no reason to make a video at all.

Some of the items on the site are straight up hoaxes, and that you cannot predict in advance, like this item that looks legit at first glance:

Also, if you write a negative review, it will not be displayed. Ever.
Thus the 4.8 ratings for almost all items.

Not Recommended.

Tip for consumers: If you wish to use, be ready to take the risk.
You can get extremely good deals, but you will lose more than you will win.

Or if not, buy a lottery ticket as well, you might be in luck. :)

johnl294
2/14/18

Placed order on feb. 1st for item allegedly in stock in a US warehouse. Estimated ship date was next day with est arrival of feb 9th.
As of the 11th order status was still "processing". The day after I placed my order the price went up $20 and originating warehouse changed from us to cn. No order confirmation by email. As of the 14th now sent 3 emails through their contact us link with no replies.
Now Chinese new year is in full swing so dont expect a reply for another week if at all. Very unprofessional.
Edit: today 2 weeks after I placed the order I get an email saying my payment was refunded. No explanation why and to this day never received any communication from banggood.
And notice the flashlight I ordered but they cancelled is now still listed in stock but for $20 more as mentioned above. Hmmm....
Raising review from 1 to 3 stars as they merely wasted my time and didnt rip me off.

dyanr1
2/14/18

They have a great selection of everything and fast shipping. Had a problem with 1 of the many items I had purchased and customer service was very quick to resolve and fix it. Definitely recommend shopping here.

brianh273
2/14/18

myself and all my mates do a lot of online shopping with this store. Excellent selection, good prices and always great customer service -- this is really excellent.

zbigniewr1
2/14/18

I recently received a cell phone with a defect. Upon contact with Banggood they instructed me on how to return the item and upon their review of the phone they agreed that it was defective. They are sending me a new phone and refunded the cost of shipping & handling the returned phone. I could not ask for better service than that.
Thank you very much Banggood.

bennyo8
2/14/18

Good respons and good products. Recommended seller. Ini this review i give 7 star (*******)

jasonv51
2/14/18

J'ai eu quelques souci avec un produit lors de son utilisation et heureusement banggood m'a proposé le remboursement un super site que je recommande.

laurentb6
2/14/18

Banggood est un super site marchand j adore même en cas de soucis ils vous trouvent toujours une solution

carlose30
2/14/18

Foram super tranquilos, em nenhum momento negaram a assistência, explicaram super certinho e já estão me enviando outro produto !!!

Nota 10!

martint62
2/14/18

Eshop, which I can only recommend - a great selection of goods, affordable prices, great customer support. During the year of use, only one problem with the goods appeared. After contacting customer support, the broken piece was resend.
Great customer support work.
I will continue to use Eshop.

edp48
2/14/18

I like shopping here as the prices are reasonable and great when on sale . the Southeast Asia shipping direct service is also a fantastic option for me as , it is fast and removes the hassle of going to the post office .

The products may not be the best and perfect but the customer service compensates for it.

georgef95
2/14/18

Very good service very fast service, I'm happy.
they resolved very quickly my problem recommend this store

stanh31
2/14/18

I liked support and how fast i received my goods. Also the prices is the best. So i would recommend this web site to buy some goods!

ansonl12
2/14/18

Banggood has had great after sales service. They've always replied to me about defective products and either refunded or sent me a new one, even it's it's a supplier issue.

ericb209

Hello,
I have had some problems with a few products but after writing, the Bangood crue was very efficient. They solved the problems within a short time.
Eric Burton

rodrigof8
2/14/18

I have bought in many pages like Gearbest, Aliexpress and Geekbuying, but none have a customer service as good as banggood, their response time is less than 24h, their products are of excellent quality and their delivery times are short, banggood is a 100% recommended page.

emiler10
2/13/18

They are very quick to answer to any questions. I got an issue with a gimbal and they found a solution very quickly! Very appreciate

deanf34
2/13/18

This is an amazing site to purchase from - great prices - fast delivery in relation to similar sites. I introduced friends here and now they are hooked !!

michalc9
2/13/18

My product was faulty, they resend a bad controler,I hope it will work :) Quick response to my mail and quick solution.

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I too just received my hiphone from banggood and is faulty before i even used it. The screen is constantly shaking and u press a button when you can and something else opens. We cannot callibrate it and is totally off set. I have sent atleast 15 emails and 2 videos and occasionally i receive one back from them not acknowledging that the phone is faulty or answering my questions of what they will do about replacing my phone, I have asked several times for a number so i can call them and given them my number in 6 messages just to sort out this issue but still no luck. I feel very frustrated with the lack of communication. I feel that they are just avoiding the issue because they already have the money. Paypal may be my next option to open up a dispute (but only within 45days). Has anyone found a contact number because i have googled so hard but just can't find one for them. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

By Maria M., Banggood Representative

Quality was terrible! Most of the items I bought was coming from China and so I guess low quality this is expected. Few of the items I bought stopped working and didn't bother to report it because customer service is horrible. My previous refund claim took like two weeks for them to accept fault and after that they said refund will take at least two weeks to appear in my bank statement. You will waste your money buying in Banggood!

By Cliff C., Banggood Representative

Some friendly advice. I wouldn't do any business with Banggood. They will not give you a refund if your order is no to your liking nor will they exchange or give credit. You have been warned. I wish someone would have warned me.

By John S., Banggood Representative

I have to say, I agree with John S. They will ask you to send the item back, after making you send them pics and video etc. but I very much doubt you will get any refund or replacement. They agreed to give me a refund on items that were not delivered but to date, I have not received the refund so I have now given up and I also tell everyone I can not to deal with these crooks. I would imagine that the cost of sending the goods back to China will outweigh the value of the goods. If I were you, I would cut my losses and not buy from them again. You can see from most of the reviews left by others that you will most likely be wasting your time and effort. They don't even bother replying to your emails and when you contact their online chat, they tell you that they haven't received your emails. This has to be the worst company I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

By Michael R., Banggood Representative

Dear Efren R, all most products are made in China.Banggood is aimed at choosing the best supplier and product for customer from all over the world.Welcome to place an order.Thank you so much!

By Katherine L., Banggood Representative

I've ordered over 20 items from Banggood and only had problems with two, in both cases their customers services sent me a replacement promptly. I had to send them a picture and short video of the problem. I wasn't asked to return the faulty item. One one occaision I was sent a discount voucher as well to compensate me for the inconvenience. A measure of how good a company is, is how well they deal with problems, so far customer service has been first class. Terry

By Terry R., Banggood Representative

Don't worry Dean, Katherine from Banggood will probably make a comment along the lines of "Sorry for your unhappy experience at Banggood." My experience with them was such a hassle, I don't know what the quality of their products is like though because my orders were still processing weeks later even though they had been paid for. Out of stock they finally told me when in reality it was a discontinued line and they were still advertising them and still taking the payments for them. Untrustworthy and rude was my experience. Good luck with getting any satisfaction from them.

By Sharon P., Banggood Representative

I have ordered over 180 items, tools RC parts and Electronics. All have arrived. Customs have delayed some items taking up five weeks to arrive in Australia. I always use live chat when I have any queries. I have cancelled orders where required and always receive a refund. As for quality of the products, is matches the price you pay. Some the products they sell are the same as Hobbyking or local stores but cheaper. I accept if they fail it will probably cost more to ship back then what it cost to buy. Buy local and pay the higher price if you want certainty of returns under warranty. That's why local prices are higher to cover the return /repair of products. You can't have it both ways, dirty cheap prices and expect them to pay for return of the product.

By Anthony W., Banggood Representative

If in doubt cancel order. If you still really really want it from them, then try a new transaction.

By Gerard M., Banggood Representative

Dear rodrigo m,we are very sorry to hear that your parcel didn't arrive.Could you please tell us your order number, so we can have a check?

By Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other customers.

188 Photos for Banggood