Banggood

Banggood has a consumer rating of 4.64 stars from 39,452 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Banggood also ranks 2nd among Electronics sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 12 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 96.3%
34,703

• Really easy shopping and fantastic choice of goods.
  • In short, great products, great prices, great support...

• This was a 6 week headache dealing with their robotic "customer service".
  • It was firstly a very nice shopping experience, i bought some quadcopter parts etc...
How would you rate Banggood?

“For be the first time...”

Peter Z.
8/23/20

For be the first time... Amazing surprise, how fast I maid my purchases... informative, complete description of each item, coupons, insurance options clear pictures, free gifts and more. My issue with most of others websites online is the shipping, but Im so glad I found this website, because the shipping address is already set up with the shipping address of your payment method. Thank you much!

“Frustrating ripoff”

Dave M.
2/14/20

Bought a drone and extra parts for my son's birthday. 2 weeks later the extra parts show up so I inquire about the drone. It's not in stock and they don't know if/when they'll get it back in. They refund the drone only after I file a dispute but now I'm stuck with useless extra parts that I paid for. This was a 6 week headache dealing with their robotic "customer service". Absolute garbage company.

Reviews (39,452)

customer service (545) shopping experience (260) good prices (335) good service (298) great service (176) great prices (229) good experience (245) first time (366) easy shopping (152) good products (145) great products (132) great site (96)
peterz182
August 23rd, 2020
melissan315
August 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
Love the variety and ability to ship at low cost with shipping insurance so there are no hassles over duty. I do wish the product descriptions were more detailed. I would have bought a mechanical watch, but could not find out if the gears and flywheel visible through the case actually moved. If you are looking to hire a copywriter, willing to work when and as needed, with ability to work independently, but to corporate standards, and with an excellent command of english, feel free to contact me. (caiguise)
danielg919
September 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
Sir/Madam: All so far: very good. This is my second order with you: had another pair of shoes shipped only about a week ago: came earlier than I thought, excellent looking pair, looks very long wearing, so thought would invest in another similar type pair. Was no problem with payment ( sometimes I feel bit cautious giving my account details out to a firm), and was delivered in sturdy packaging: so, keep up the good work: greatly appreciate your sincerity. Regards: Chris Murray ( 4 Lugano Court, Springwood, 2777, Australia.)
markb2370
September 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
This is a general review of Banggood. Generally ok but, some goods arrive damaged and it's hard to claim under warranty. I have lost a torch, faulty from new, had to repair a number of new Audio and Test equipment items which were either damaged in transit or had poor soldered joints. When goods are not available and you ask for a refund, you often get refunded for one item on the whole order and you have to cover the cost of other items. I still deal with them but there are negatives.
malcolmk22
August 31st, 2020
Verified purchase
Great products not readily available elsewhere. Many new products without dedicated cardboard box packaging results in items being mailed wrapped in plastic. A few of my items have been damaged this way, though so far not beyond repair. Wish Banggood would pay more attention to more secure packaging. Otherwise products arrived timely, and are trackable online.
janetb722
September 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Good deal, clean website, but coupons were deceptive. It said I could save more if I got the app, but it doesn't allow you to stack sales and coupons, so the coupons I got from installing the app actually ended up making the purchase more expensive. Otherwise good shopping experience, would recommend for a quick deal. I was sent here through a YouTube affiliate link by Beaver's Hobby.
stevem1577
August 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
My first order was received and all good about a week ago. So I've recently shopped for many more items and currently awaiting those deliveries. Will comment further then. But it certainly seems Banggood is a reliable trustworthy online shop service that sells some great products.
karenp959
August 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
I"m still having some trust to shopping with Banggood regarding all the abused scams on line from corrupted supplier lately. I can't give a satisfactory answer now due I haven't received the ordered product. Also discourage customers to buy for all the extras fees on line to pay, where isn't a bargain anymore plus all the problems encounter to make a claim if something goes wrong.
karent879
August 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
It's fairly easy and straightforward with quite a few options easily accessible. Did have a glitch where I couldn't change what province my address was supposed to be since the gps location feature locked it in. But came back later and was able to change it. Besides that I had to find out with some playing that coupons can't be used on special offers. Wasn't mentioned anywhere so it's just my assumption. Kinda makes the new user coupons a bit useless to me now..
margareto317
August 30th, 2020
Verified purchase
If it goes well, all is superb. And prices are really good. But once there's just a trifle going wrong, like a missing 2ct piece in the package or something getting returned to the sender for no reason -> just press refund. That seems to be the preferred way to get things sorted out here.
Otherwise I'm really happy to have this platform to buy great things.
dorothyu103
August 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
Thank you you really make the whole process very simple and painless. You will be receiving more purchases from me very soon. To all who read this I highly recommended. Great price better then all the rest. I checked on this exact item. And a complicated website easy to navigate. 5 stars with flying colors!
ruthm407
August 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Not good. Promised coupon codes for discounts, but those are very tricky and hard to use. For example, the 10% off for using the app was easy to apply but the price of the purchased item jumped up more than 10% It doesn't make any sense! In other words, the item was more expensive with the coupon. So where is the savings?
I want my savings applied when promised to me! Not a good or honest business practice.
Reason I chose this business: Because of the item I was looking for.
marthad281
August 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
The purchase is worse and the worse delivery times have been extensively extended to 80 days and some have still not arrived. Now the soap dispenser product came to me broken. They do not respond to complaints. I will try to order the dispenser once again if it comes to my address at all. I will probably order on Alliexpress, there is always everything in order, delivery time up to 35 days, well packaged and most importantly functional. Best regards Petr Č. R.
davids4147
September 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Form fillout: I fill out with Roboform. Your form rejects zip+4. It also rejects phone numbers with dashes "-" in them. It takes only a few lines of Java to accept and handle both. I could make the changes myself in considerably less time than writing this message. I know your company probably didn't write your web order taking software, but you are in a position to demand better user interface from your vendor.
Reason I chose this business: Google search
jans510
September 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Unreliability in order delivery isn't in good conditions. Some orders arrives in few days, some items is on their way for months and there is no information why. If no info after few weeks, would be nice just to tell it to the customer you have issues. ANd not just "will be shipped soon as possible". Tell a date, keep it and if not possible, cancel the order so i can order the stuff i need from elsewhere.
rebeccap527
August 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
I like the products very much, but The prices change from minute to minute. The airplane that I bought was $39 before then for some reason my cart got erased then the airplane turned out to be $46 when I found it again. That is a big difference, and I don't know why it went up in price? And I didn't get the free shipping either that I selected as my free gift, as I am a new user. But I do like their products.
deborahl724
August 31st, 2020
scotto233
September 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Yes I have had great shopping experiences at banggood which is fast delivery, as well as the service that has been great customer service.
I also really liked the payment options that are various ways, and also the ease at the time of making the payment for the products everything so far has been great, but it can improve even more as the interest free credit option would be a great option for us consumers, as purchases on the banggood website would increase much more.
deborahv254
August 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great variety of devices to be sourced. Good quality over price ratio.
Sometime difficult to found what I'm looking for, but usually can make it happen.
Reason I chose this business: Pieces I was looking for are available at reasonable price. Not urgent.
stevenv224
August 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great service and OMG amazing prices. I am more than willing to wait for a parcel if it means saving over £100. The payment process was completely pain free.
karena652
August 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
I've had an unlucky delivery experience, but Banggood at last resolve it,... so I'm happy of it's efficient after sales service. Good Banggood!
margaretc654
September 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Search for it... add to basket... Order and Pay! Easy and simple. Delivery 2-3 weeks or sooner(sometimes within 5 days!) Good service so far...
richardo748
September 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Site good and easy to use. Banggood have always provided good service, even when on the one occasion things went wrong (insufficient packaging)
delmarn3
September 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
Bangood has been 90 percent perfect! 1 in 10 takes more than a month a get here, and just one of them took a few months... Unlike All I Expres is hate for the shipping, or lack of shipping from other web sites. I get all my stuff from Banggood, and if not, they do give refunds! Not a problem here! Just most Americans cant handle 3-4 week shipping! Amazon has ruined them with 2 day shipping on EVERYTHING! If I need it, then Ill pay the Amazon tax and get it sooner. But if not, Ill order from Banggood!
carals
September 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
My daughter sent a picture of some goggles they got for the kids and I can't pay that much even for myself! THANK YOU!

Run! You dont want to do business with these people. I'm down $119 from a defective product. And the Customer service is a smoke screen. It should be called customer NO Service. Hope you go somewhere else...

By Billy W.
See more answers (34)

I"ve had no luck with Bangood. Will never do business with them again. Good luck!

By John S.
See more answers (23)

Dear Efren R, all most products are made in China. Banggood is aimed at choosing the best supplier and product for customer from all over the world. Welcome to place an order. Thank you so much!

By Katherine L.,
See more answers (45)

I've ordered over 20 items from Banggood and only had problems with two, in both cases their customers services sent me a replacement promptly. I had to send them a picture and short video of the problem. I wasn't asked to return the faulty item. One one occaision I was sent a discount voucher as well to compensate me for the inconvenience. A measure of how good a company is, is how well they deal with problems, so far customer service has been first class. Terry

By Terry R.
See more answers (52)

Don't take their timing to being the truth. They take more time than they are suppose to. You keep trying to contact them, and they seem not to care or take what you say to their consideration. I'm sorry, but this site is horrible. I hate it and will never ordering anything off here again. I learned my lesson.

By Maricruz C.
See more answers (33)

I have to say, I agree with John S. They will ask you to send the item back, after making you send them pics and video etc. but I very much doubt you will get any refund or replacement. They agreed to give me a refund on items that were not delivered but to date, I have not received the refund so I have now given up and I also tell everyone I can not to deal with these crooks. I would imagine that the cost of sending the goods back to China will outweigh the value of the goods. If I were you, I would cut my losses and not buy from them again. You can see from most of the reviews left by others that you will most likely be wasting your time and effort. They don't even bother replying to your emails and when you contact their online chat, they tell you that they haven't received your emails. This has to be the worst company I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

By Michael R.
See more answers (18)

My shipments took 3 months to New Mexico, and they lose tracking ability after a certain point. It took 3 weeks just to get it to the Chinese customs office. All items broke down within weeks, and one caught fire.

By Joe V.
See more answers (23)

Don't worry Dean, Katherine from Banggood will probably make a comment along the lines of "Sorry for your unhappy experience at Banggood." My experience with them was such a hassle, I don't know what the quality of their products is like though because my orders were still processing weeks later even though they had been paid for. Out of stock they finally told me when in reality it was a discontinued line and they were still advertising them and still taking the payments for them. Untrustworthy and rude was my experience. Good luck with getting any satisfaction from them.

By Sharon P.
See more answers (18)

If in doubt cancel order. If you still really really want it from them, then try a new transaction.

By Gerard M.
See more answers (30)

Dear rodrigo m, we are very sorry to hear that your parcel didn't arrive. Could you please tell us your order number, so we can have a check?

By Katherine L.,
See more answers (30)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Banggood staff and other customers.

Online Shopping China the best bang for your buck, provides cool electronics gadgets, toys, cell phones, vr headset, 3d printer, tv box, home decor, apparel at great prices.

Business History

Banggood was founded in 2006, and at that time it was specialized in computer software research and development.
It shifted its business to international e-commerce services, and since then it has become an online retailer selling almost everything you may need or think of.

The whole Banggood team is committed to providing customers with low-price and high-quality products as well as professional customer service.

Our motto is “Best bang for your buck”, and we follow it by ensuring that our products have exclusive deals and special promotions only for you.

rebeccal10
Katherine L.
Typically responds within 12 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Banggood?

Have a question about Banggood?