Review of Banggood

Banggood reviews

BANGGOOD TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED Room 38, 11/F, Meeco Industrial Building, 53-55 Au Pui Wan Street,
Hong Kong, NY 10003, China
Tel: 001 3235700368
cservice@banggood.com

alib138
7/17/19

I purchased a rc plane kit and it arrived severely damaged. I've sent several e-mails to banggood and it's been more than a week since I sent the first e-mail but they never responded. My item is completely unusable and I can't even contact them. I've heard very good things about their customer service but it turned out to be nonexistent in my case.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Ali B,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenienced.

According to our warranty Policy, if your product arrives damaged or is not working, you can return it to us within 7 days after delivery or 30 days after shipment in case the delivery date is not traceable. If your order has been shipped to Brazil or Russia, you can send it back to us within 40 days after shipment. You will receive an e-mail containing the shipment date and other details of your order after it has been shipped. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.

We will do our best to ensure that the products shipped to our customers are in their best conditions. If your product turns out to be defective, please provide us with the following proofs:

- This clause does not include products of a category with specific warranty terms as well as damages caused by incorrect usage of a product.

Photos of the front and the back of the package or box;
Partial shipment slips (if applicable);
Photo or video of the defective item;
Photo or video and a detailed description of the problem;

We will reply our customer within 24-48 hours after we confirmed the case.

We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links:
Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html

We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time.

ss513
7/16/19

ordered: USD6.69 Geekcreit® ESP32-CAM WiFi + bluetooth Camera Module Development Board ESP32 With Camera Module OV2640
received: USD4.99 Geekcreit® ESP32-CAM WiFi + bluetooth Camera Module Development Board ESP32 (without Camera Module OV2640)
They will refund me after I send item back (on my costs)!
Not my fault.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear s s,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If the item you have received differs completely from the one you ordered, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service and to provide us with the following proofs:

Photos or a video showing the problem occurred with this product;

We truly understand how frustrated you are and feel terribly sorry for all the inconvenience caused. But we sincerely hope you can give us a chance to fix this issue and give you a satisfactory solution.

We are sorry that we can not know well the details of your order, and we also take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links:

micheled288
7/16/19

ASSISTENZA BANGGOOD .E' la prima volta che scrivo una recensione sul servizio assistenza offerta da un'azienda... (banggood.com ) In sintesi: ho spedito un cellulare per la riparazione in garanzia per un problema nella messa a fuoco della fotocamera (cellulare nuovo, usato neanche 6 mesi) dopo 7 mesi, ripeto 7 mesi, a oggi: 15 luglio 2019 dopo decine di mail di sollecito ancora non me l'hanno restituito... perderò telefono e soldi, fate un pò voi. Non acquisterò mai più nulla da questa azienda. Sconsigliatissima e poco seri, al limite della truffa.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Michele D,

Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html

After confirming your case, we will provide the better solution for you.

chunw4
7/14/19

Buyer beware, do not buy from Banggood, they're cheap for a reason! I bought a mobile phone and I didn't receive it until almost 6 weeks after. It was shipped from China and went around the world to Switzerland and eventually landed in Australia. The phone arrived faulty. I contacted Banggood and was promised a full refund + return shipping cost after I return the item to them. The returned item was received by them in 4 days (I have the package tracking) but they didn't acknowledge the receipt until after 2 weeks. In the end, I got short changed and only received a refund of $139.99 instead of the $156.62 I paid for the goods originally and I only received $43 instead of $47 for the return shipping cost. No explanation was given for both amounts even though I contacted their Chief Wu directly. I'm now filing a complaint with PayPal and hopefully they'll do the right thing in the end.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Chun W,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

First, we are sorry for the shipping delay, in some rare cases, the delivery might be slightly delayed due to processing times in postal or Customs office or the bad weather.

And if your product arrives damaged or is not working, you can return it to us within 7 days after delivery or 30 days after shipment in case the delivery date is not traceable. If your order has been shipped to Brazil or Russia, you can send it back to us within 40 days after shipment. You will receive an e-mail containing the shipment date and other details of your order after it has been shipped. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.

If the item is still within the validity period of this warranty:We will reimburse you for the return shipping fees after the defective item has arrived in our warehouse. Any further costs incurred during the return process will be at the customer’s expense.

Upon being returned, the defective item will be refunded or replaced for free. Return shipping fee reimbursement is 35% of the item’s price up to a maximum of $40.

About the refund, the shipping insurance or tariff insurance will not refund to our customers.

jpj8
7/14/19

Ordered a prop and the wrong was sent, right order description but wrong item. The only way to contact anyone is with email. I sent two emails and still haven't heard back. Wished I had never seen this site, stay away if you want customer service.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear JP J,

Photos or a video showing the problem occurred with this product;

Because different batches of the products are supplied, the item logo or packaging you received may vary from the one displayed on our website. If all the functions and appearance of the product prove to be correct, please understand that this case will not be included in this policy. If a return is necessary, replacement plus shipping cost reimbursement will be issued to you once you send us a return shipping receipt showing how much you paid to return it. Please be sure that the incorrect item you return is in the original package and the merchandise is in the same condition you received it in. For the incorrect item, if you are able to find a use of it and prefer to keep it, you may suggest that to us and we will offer you a certain discount for buying it.

alecg24
7/13/19

Had an issue with an order I placed. It didn't fit what they told me would fit. I tried to get a refund and offering me $6.00 in GB points, which is a total rip off, then offered to send me $10.00 and I get to keep the product, I didn't want that because I paid ~$50.00 and I have no use for the product. Then they sent me a link and it was suppose to be a link to send it back and it didn't work and I told them that and send the same link again! The blamed me for ordering the wrong part too! Never ordering again and suggest that nobody else orders from them as well! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Alec G,

kenjis12
7/13/19

The place where you reported the trouble of the purchased product,
Thank you for your quick reply.
It gave me a sense of security.

The speed of support can be a sense of security for Banggood.

kathyw261
7/13/19

I too bought banggood sandals about 3-4 months ago. They took the money out if my bank account very quickly and I have never received my shoes.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Kathy W,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry to hear that you still have not received the order yet.

We can deeply understand how frustrated that you have not received your parcel yet. And please kindly note that in some rare cases, the delivery might be slightly delayed due to processing times in postal or Customs office or the bad weather. Please consider that business days do not include weekends and public holidays and the tracking information of this order will be updated at important logistics stations or once it arrives in your country.

nika48
7/11/19

I made an order (#66544093) and I choose for shipping method the Priority Air Mail, which is the custom free method. However without any notice by Banggood they change the shipping method (without my permission). When I contacted with a customer support agent at their live chat, admitted that they change the shipping method without my permission because of a software bug in their site. However he/she ensured me that they are going to cover tax. The exact coversation follows:

"bebeki 03:39:53 pm
I understand if it below the order amount you will refund VAT & custom fees
Nancyy 03:40:07 pm
you are right "

Now they say that will pay only VAT and not the custom fees.

So they are not care about customer, they violate the law by changing without your permission one term of the transaction (the shipping method).

And they supposed to be one of the best chinese eshops.

JUST AVOID BANGGOOD.COM

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Nik A,

Thank you for contacting us.

First, we are sorry that we have changed the shipping method for your order without any information for you. And the priority direct mail you choosed is a kind of shipping way which will cover the customs tax, If you are taxed by your local customs, we will arrange your refund within 1 business day after receiving a copy of the receipt and documents the customs agency of your country has sent you.which your customs send you.

The following fees are not included in the tariff:

Processing costs (customs handling fees, courier processing fees, administrative fees, etc.)

If you have any other suggestions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us via these links:

darrenm94
7/10/19

Beware all
I ordered 2 cellphone's and paid for them. They sent 1 phone and refuse to send the other phone. They asked me for a document from the post office and I provided that. Then they said it needed to be stamped. I did that they said sorry not our problem.
They are in my opinion not a company that is worth you losing $ to them. There are so many other companies you can deal with. I recommend one of them

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Darren M,

alia353
7/10/19

Dear all

Beware from Banggood I am sharing my experience with you as follows.

I ordered many items ant the same day. But!!

1st order I ordered an item and pay for it but it reached me wrong item and I lost more than 50$.

2nd order I ordered many items and I received 5 off them defected (broken, missing parts) that cost me more than 66$.

I contact BangGood regarding the items with pictures proves all my issues. The reply was 10$ refund!! While I spend more than 120$+shipping.

Asked for returning the items and fully refund no answer back shame on you BangGood.

Be careful all from this cheap company and no quality management.

Best Regards
To all

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Ali A,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

First, if the item you have received differs completely from the one you ordered, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service and to provide us with the following proofs:

Photos or a video showing the problem occurred with this product;

And according to Banggood warranty policy, could you please send us some photos to show the detail of this issue, so that we could confirm this problem and find out the root cause more effectively.

1.The photos of shipping label and SKU bar code, which stick on the package of the parcel and the product protecting bag

2.The photos of products that you have received/the wrong product/the damage part of product

scotte140
7/8/19

Bought a hubsan zino drone for £230 from these couple of
Bought a drone from these couple of months ago. Lots of problems with it from the start. The manufacturer hubsan have told banggood to replace it for me but banggood don't want to know. Think long and hard about ordering from these thieves as you have no comeback at all.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Scott E,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If your product arrives damaged or is not working, you can return it to us within 7 days after delivery or 30 days after shipment in case the delivery date is not traceable. If your order has been shipped to Brazil or Russia, you can send it back to us within 40 days after shipment. You will receive an e-mail containing the shipment date and other details of your order after it has been shipped. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.

First of all, could you please send us some photos and a video to show some details of the issue. Requirements are listed as follow.

1.In the photos, we could clearly see product’s shipping label and SKU bar code, which stick on the package of the parcel and the product protecting bag

2.In the video, we could clearly see the problems.

The reason why we need them is that after checking, we could effectively confirm the problem and find out the root cause. Furthermore, we will keep them as evidences and provide them to the supplier.

petes122
7/7/19

I've purchased from a number of these Chinese mega tech resellers in the past (e.g. Gear Best, Geek Buying, etc) without any problems, but in my experience Bang Good is at the bottom of the pile - definitely one to avoid.

If you do happen to gamble your money on these cowboys, whatever you do, don't take out their customs insurance. This is supposed to protect against being charged import duty - however, when you make a claim you will be met with a barrage of requests for documentation which you simply won't have. You'll never get your compensation.

Items advertised as being well stocked often miraculously go out of stock after you pay for your order - and the refund won't be as much as you paid in the first place!

Items are poorly packed and arrive in poor condition.

If you contact them then you will undoubtedly experience shockingly bad customer service too.

Read the other reviews on here before placing an order. You have been warned!

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Pete S,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Banggood welcome any of your positive or negative comments, now and in the future.

You are responsible for all import taxes and duties that may be charged when your parcel passes through Customs. Many countries do not charge import duties on private items below a certain stated value. However, you may find that you have to pay taxes when goods you have ordered from us arrive in your country.

We advise you to find out about the local regulations prior to ordering from us. Banggood can not give you advice or information about tax rates and customs charges in your country.

But if the Customs Agency imposes import duties on an order covered by tariff insurance, you will receive full reimbursement of the duties or of your order. We will arrange your refund within 1 business day after receiving a copy of the receipt and documents the customs agency of your country has sent you. You can refer to the link to get more details about the insurance:https://www.banggood.com/Insurances_hl69_at650

Please send us all the documents you received from your local Customs agency in order to provide you with an invoice or other documents.

simons164
7/7/19

Stay away from these theives, very bad.
Items ordered do not arrive.

Banggood don't bother replying to this review I'm not interested.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Simon s,

According to our shipping policy, all items sold at Banggood are guaranteed to be delivered in 60 days (120 days for Brazil, 90 days for Ecuador, Venezuela,Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, South Africa and all orders shipped with European Railway Direct Mail.)And all orders shipped from the US, EU, FR, ES, RU and AU warehouse are guaranteed to be delivered within 30 days (45 days for orders shipped to Brazil and Mexico). If you have not received your item beyond this time, you are eligible for a full refund after we have conducted a postal investigation.

sergeis13
7/5/19

Please be aware that Banggood is a criminal firm, headquartered in Dubai. Their only goal is to take your money, and they will succeed if you would deal with them. In my case, they sent me (from China to Canada) a wrong item after charging my card for $77. They sent it to me by FedEx though I paid for regular shipment and I did not ask for express delivery. The order was placed on June 6 and the wrong item, which I did not order and don't need, was delivered to me on the 19th (in two weeks by FedEx!). I was charged by FedEx extra $26 for delivery. It means I paid to both Banggood and FedEx but I received nothing for my money. Between June 24 and July 5, almost daily, I had correspondence with Banggood re: returning the wrong item or refunding. They said, "Customer need to responsible for paying the return shipping fees and if there are any customs duties when we receive the parcel, you will also be responsible for paying them." Returning the wrong item to China would cost me from $46 to $96. At the end of the day, (1) Banggood stole my money, (2) FedEx kindly agreed don't charge me for this delivery, and I lost $77. It is exclusively my fault because I did not read REAL reviews from REAL people who have dealt with Banggood. They are criminals.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Sergei S,

Photos or a video showing the problem occurred with this product;

You are also liable for any import duties or taxes incurred during the return process, if you want to avoid paying high import duties on the return package, please avoid selecting an express mail service like DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx, and similar ones. And the return shipping fee reimbursement is 35% of the item’s price up to a maximum of $40.

We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, regarding your issue, we suggest that you could contact us via these links:

jurak
7/4/19

it appears that they block all negative reviews.
I tried to post negative review few times due to low quality and none of them got posted.
If negative reviews are getting blocked, then we can never trust to any review there and any seller.
Will never buy anything there again.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Jura K,

Thank you for your feedback.

We appreciate you taking the time to inform us of how can we improve our service for our customers.

We will do our best to ensure that the products shipped to our customers are in their best condition. If your product turns out to be a quality problem, please provide us with the following proofs:

1.The photos of the shipping label and SKU bar code, which stick on the package of the parcel and the product protecting bag

2.The photos of products that you have received

We will provide you the best solutions once we confirmed your case.

About our review policy, Please avoid posting the following content to prevent your review from being rejected or removed:
1.Offensive or abusive language;
2.Links to other stores or competitors;
3. References to the price paid, due to the fact that our prices are always changing;
4.Questions about orders or products, payment or delivery. Please contact us;
5.Criticism of Banggood's service. Keep the review focused on product attributes, post such a comment on our contact us;
6.Reviews for products that have already been removed from Banggood;
7. Reviews those are overly simple. Please be informative;
8. Reviews for products you purchased more than 6 months ago;
9.Any personal contact information, like your e-mail address or phone number;
10.Multiple reviews for the same item;

You can refer to this link:https://www.banggood.com/Search_hl68_at518

As long as you stick to these guidelines, we will post your reviews, regardless of them being positive or negative.

Banggood welcomes any of your suggestions, now and in the future. As our valued customer, we want to offer you the best level of service at any time and make sure that you are always satisfied. For this reason, we will forward your feedback to our supplier and actively work on improving the quality of the products we sell.

If you have any other suggestions or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us via these links:

anthonym579
7/3/19

Once I've shopped for portable vacuum cleaner by sale. Price was acceptable, item was shipped quickly, delivered via postomate (automatic postal box machine) service that was very convenient, but parcel was squized and damaged. Btw item in damaged box was in perfect condition. So, I've tried to switch on vacuum, but it doesn't. I've tried to charge item (it was), but after charging it still doesn't work. I've opened dispute and BangGood support replied me to provide them some photos and video of not-working product. After I sent them asked media, next day they said, they sent me new one vacuum cleaner for free. Now I'm waiting for parcel =)

sarahd361
7/2/19

I ordered clothing from Banggood. The first thing I ordered was OK. I placed a large order and all of the clothes were inaccurate in sizing and of VERY poor quality. I have been trying to return all of the clothes for a refund and cannot get a response with a way to return the clothes. I am now stuck with hundreds of dollars of clothing and nothing that is usable. My contact with them has been nothing but frustrating. STAY AWAY. They are a ripoff. If it seems too good to be true, it is.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear sarah d,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

We will do our best to ensure that the products shipped to our customers are in their best condition. If your product turns out to be a defective or quality problem, please provide us with the following proofs:

2.The photos of products that you have received

We will provide you the best solutions once we confirmed your case.

And about the size problem, we have listed all the details about item sizes on the related product pages. If you find the size does not fit, please check our description and your order information first.
1) Size not as ordered: You can contact our customer service directly for a full refund or a free replacement of the item in the correct size.

2) Size as ordered but does not fit: There may be a 3cm/1.5 inch size inaccuracy due to hand measurements. You can contact us and apply for a return. In these cases, you will be responsible for all shipping fees incurred. Due to hygiene reasons, underwear, earrings lingerie, underwear, swimwear can not be returned. We recommend you carefully check the size of your items before ordering.

3) If the size difference is greater than 3cm/1.5 inch, we will cover the cost of the return postage. Please contact us to arrange a return.

You can click here to get more details about our clothes warranty policy:https://www.banggood.com/Search_hl103_at533

davidb1849
6/27/19

I bought cameras from Banggood with the order ID of 64824278, but it has not been delivered for more than 70 days! There is no shipping update for two months. Banggood refuses to resend or refund the item. Do I risk everytime I buy something from Banggood? I sent mail to customs and logistics company, too. But none replied, no delivery has been made. Just waste of time and money for me! BE AWARE IF YOU MIND BUYING STUFFS FROM BANGGOOD! THIS REVIEW WILL NOT BE DELETED TILL REFUND OF FULL PAYMENT IS COMPLETED!

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear David B,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

All items sold at Banggood are guaranteed to be delivered in 60 days (120 days for Brazil, 90 days for Ecuador, Venezuela,Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, South Africa and all orders shipped with European Railway Direct Mail.)And all orders shipped from the US, EU, FR, ES, RU and AU warehouse are guaranteed to be delivered within 30 days (45 days for orders shipped to Brazil and Mexico). You can check more details about our "Shipping methods and Delivery times" via the link below: https://wwwpre.banggood.com/Shipping_hl70_at321

Your order is being processed by our colleagues. Would you mind checking your mailbox and reply the e-mail? Thank you for your cooperation. If the solution violates our policy of the Help Center, please do not hesitate to contact us via these links:

yooy3
6/26/19

Salut la team . Bon après mon souci de mon uruav ur 85 HD dont juste la fc et la carte de la caddx turtle v2 on cramé tout le reste est nikel, canopi, vtx, frame moteur, camera donc j'ai contacté le service après vente vendredi est après quelques mail entre nous il mon proposé d'envoyer 30 euros( sachant que je n'avais plus l'étiquette d'expédition et pas non plus le moindre code barre car ce drone arrive dans son étui de protection c'est tout évidemment ils on revenu sur ma commande ) pour obtenir un nouveau drone et de garder le premier pour le spear, donc je trouve que le deale est plutôt correct et sérieux la poire est coupé plus quand deux . Jeudi les carte du drone on brulé, et 5 jours après mon compte est validé avec un nouveau uruav ur 85 HD donc bravo banggood pour leur sérieux et service après vente.. Pas sur que d'autre shop même en France aurait réagis de la même façon. Donc moralité faite tjrs une photos des étiquettes d'expédition et conserve une preuve de code barre ou référence si il y a ça dans la boîte. Voilà j'ai aussi des amis qui on eu des pti souci chez banggood et tout à était réglé rapidement..
Pour moi un grand bras bravo à banggood

hectord26
6/26/19

good prices and efficient support, fast and willing to help. Having one unique seller is better than having 1000 ones on the same website

adamc278
6/26/19

Beware of Banggood! They will never admit that their carrier has lost the package. No matter the PDF document proof the carrier willingly shared. You can have an endless e-mail ping-pong with their robot "customer service", they blame "natural disasters" and "strikes" just not to refund or send replacement. Do yourself a favor and a choose another correct webshop instead.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Adam C,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please allow us to explain that shipping insurance offers premium protection and safety for your valuable item during shipping. If your order is with shipping insurance, we'll reship your package or fully refund you if it's reported lost or damaged.
You can click the link below to check more information about our "Shipping insurance" : https://www.banggood.com/Search_hl69_at648

We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any questions about your parcel or our after-sale service, would you mind contact us via these links:

davidp1227
6/23/19

I hade a problem with a xiaomi camera i buy and i will take now a new replacment for free...this is amazing! Thank you Banggood!

zbyszekk
6/23/19

SUPER KONTAKT Z OBSŁUGĄ.SZYBKA REAKCJA NA REKLAMACJE.Towar dotarł bardzo szybko.Niestety działał krótko,ale reklamacja załatwiła sprawę i jestem usatysfakcjonowany.

kelvenm
6/23/19

I found my T240 charger touch screen faulty, so contact their CS with online chat, they quick response and confirm will post me a new one for replacement. Thanks for their quick confirmation and warranty support.

6 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sitejabber has collected a total of 1,773 reviews on Banggood......

DO NOT BUY FROM BANGOOD. HORRIBLE! RIPOFF! I ordered the nokia n97 and the quality of the phone is very bad. It started just randomly turning off every time I try to make a call just two weeks after I had the phone. Not only did Bangood not want to communicate but they wanted me to pay for 2 way shipping AND a fee to have the phone fixed. They have cheap prices but the quality of their products is cheap as well. NOT WORTH IT

By sandy j.

Best thing you can do with Banggood is AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAUGE

By Peter H.

Dear Efren R, all most products are made in China.Banggood is aimed at choosing the best supplier and product for customer from all over the world.Welcome to place an order.Thank you so much!

By Katherine L., Banggood Representative

I've ordered over 20 items from Banggood and only had problems with two, in both cases their customers services sent me a replacement promptly. I had to send them a picture and short video of the problem. I wasn't asked to return the faulty item. One one occaision I was sent a discount voucher as well to compensate me for the inconvenience. A measure of how good a company is, is how well they deal with problems, so far customer service has been first class. Terry

By Terry R.

Quality was terrible! Most of the items I bought was coming from China and so I guess low quality this is expected. Few of the items I bought stopped working and didn't bother to report it because customer service is horrible. My previous refund claim took like two weeks for them to accept fault and after that they said refund will take at least two weeks to appear in my bank statement. You will waste your money buying in Banggood!

By Cliff C.

I have to say, I agree with John S. They will ask you to send the item back, after making you send them pics and video etc. but I very much doubt you will get any refund or replacement. They agreed to give me a refund on items that were not delivered but to date, I have not received the refund so I have now given up and I also tell everyone I can not to deal with these crooks. I would imagine that the cost of sending the goods back to China will outweigh the value of the goods. If I were you, I would cut my losses and not buy from them again. You can see from most of the reviews left by others that you will most likely be wasting your time and effort. They don't even bother replying to your emails and when you contact their online chat, they tell you that they haven't received your emails. This has to be the worst company I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

By Michael R.

Some friendly advice. I wouldn't do any business with Banggood. They will not give you a refund if your order is no to your liking nor will they exchange or give credit. You have been warned. I wish someone would have warned me.

By John S.

Don't worry Dean, Katherine from Banggood will probably make a comment along the lines of "Sorry for your unhappy experience at Banggood." My experience with them was such a hassle, I don't know what the quality of their products is like though because my orders were still processing weeks later even though they had been paid for. Out of stock they finally told me when in reality it was a discontinued line and they were still advertising them and still taking the payments for them. Untrustworthy and rude was my experience. Good luck with getting any satisfaction from them.

By Sharon P.

If in doubt cancel order. If you still really really want it from them, then try a new transaction.

By Gerard M.

Dear rodrigo m,we are very sorry to hear that your parcel didn't arrive.Could you please tell us your order number, so we can have a check?

By Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other customers.