Review of Banggood

Banggood reviews

zafers
1/16/19

you have to put the product in the air bag or cardboard box before sending it, or if you put the product in the unpacked cargo bag, the product is damaged as you send me.

fredoc2
1/16/19
• Updated review

I have had refunds for items which has not arrived/defective!

I don't know if the changed their policy for better or they now care more about me because I've reached the highest VIP level.

Lately deals have been great with Banggood, almost Amazon standard.

“ILLEGAL AFTER-SALE WARRANTY SERVICE”
6/4/18
• Previous review

They have warranty policies which are clearly against my country laws, defective items won't be refunded completely and they are reluctant to address a fair resolution for returns.

BAD, BAD, BAD.

Their shipping is so slow and they cover only one month of warranty after the item arrival.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Fredo C.,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

And here are some policy on our website, please check by the following link.
Return a defective item
We will do our best to ensure that the products shipped to our customers are in their best conditions. If your product turns out to be defective, please provide us with the following proofs:
- This clause does not include products of a category with specific warranty terms as well as damages caused by incorrect usage of a product.
Photos of the front and the back of the package or box;
Partial shipment slips (if applicable);
Photo or video of the defective item;
Photo or video and a detailed description of the problem;

We take the security of your personal information very seriously, and for this reason we suggest you contact us through the link here below: https://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111

We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time and look forward to assisting you.

sveing
1/16/19

Been using BangGood for a number of years and learned what to buy and not.
Electronics, phones, cables and gadgets: Superb,
Household articles: Good,
Clothing: Difficult (size wise)
Service is good to exellent, but you might have to write an extra mail or two.

giorgosk7
1/16/19

I have bought several times...Very satisfied about anything...Great service, nice packeting and the goods responds to the description! Never had any issue and always responds to my questions.. Recommended 100%

bernardos22
1/15/19

I ordered eachine h8 mini and the item didn't charge with the provided charger and battery. I contacted banggood and they promptly resent the same item to my address.

josem372
1/15/19

I had a problem with article and it was solved.
excellent customer service, answer quickly and try to solve the problem without causing problems.

doglasb
1/15/19

podem comprar sem medo, loja de qualidade! produtos otimos e atendimento impecavel. compro há anos e nunca tive problemas.

joaop29
1/15/19

Customer support of Banggood is very good, especially concerning the quality problems and the after sales service.
I always recommand Bangggod to my friends.

filipf8
1/15/19

Last year I ordered led lights for my car. Deliveries were standard and arrived within the specified deadline. The product fully meets my expectations and I was very pleased. After about 10 months, however, there was a defect, which consisted of the illumination (flickering) of the light emitted. Because I was still in a bail, I contacted the customer service department as their response was very fast. After a brief correspondence on the enamel in which I exposed the resulting defect I was very pleased. They told me they would send me new led lights at their expense. They came quite fast in just 10 days (Bulgaria). They came to me very correctly, for which I am very happy.
Thank you Banggood!

karthickv
1/15/19

This is the best customer service in my many years of online shopping experience. The executives are responding to our emails as soon as possible, and they really taking care of our issues. I am really satisfied with their service.

amira48
1/15/19

Fast shipment, great costumer service.

Got a package a bit broken, they sent me another one immediately.

Highly recommend.

glenp59
1/15/19

I ordered a specific sized multirotor frame utilising express/priority postage. When the mail came and I discovered that the frame was the wrong size (215mm instead of the 150mm frame that I had ordered) I contacted Banggood and had asked them to send the correct sized frame. Their response was they instead would let me keep the wrong item and give me $10 worth of Banggood credits. I replied back stating that no I wished to be sent the item which I had ordered and am willing to post the incorrect item back to them. They replied that they will refund me the cost of the frame minus the value of the voucher that I had used and minus the express shipping cost. I informed them that I do not accept this and still wish for my item, as I will now be out of pocket roughly $20+ and at the end of the day I will need to spend another $30 to get the frame that I had originally purchased. They ignored this and just refunded me a partial amount of the original cost. Absolutely disgusting customer service and attention to detail.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Glen P,

Thanks for your order and we are truly sorry for all the inconvenienced.

According to our warranty and return policy, if the item you have received differs completely from the one you ordered, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service and to provide us with the following proofs:

Photos or a video of the incorrect item;
Photos or a video showing the problem occurred with this product;

Because different batches of the products are supplied, the item logo or packaging you received may vary from the one displayed on our website. If all the functions and appearance of the product prove to be correct, please understand that this case will not be included in this policy. If a return is necessary, replacement plus shipping cost reimbursement will be issued to you once you send us a return shipping receipt showing how much you paid to return it. Please be sure that the incorrect item you return is in the original package and the merchandise is in the same condition you received it in. For the incorrect item, if you are able to find a use of it and prefer to keep it, you may suggest that to us and we will offer you a certain discount for buying it. Tp get more information: https://www.banggood.com/Return-policy_hl103_at528

We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links:
Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html

We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time.

robertr708
1/14/19

I've bought several items from Banggood and had problems getting them delivered since they did not use the post office and their courier could not find my house, but that was tolerable and worked out.
Lately however I've noticed Banggood charging a postage/delivery fee on sale items that effectively eliminates any of the savings. This is sneaky and annoying Standard shipping used to be free. I've also noticed they charge for delivery insurance. Why should I pay delivery insurance? In most of the World the risk of loss during transit is on the vendor until the item is delivered, apparently China must be different or this is a rip off. For the two reasons above I have stopped ordering from them.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Robert R,

Many thanks for taking time to make a comment on our website and we are truly sorry for all the inconvenienced.

We are sorry to inform you that the price of the shipping method is different according to the type, location, shipping method, and warehouse you selected. You can view the shipping fees on each product page and at checkout. And the different shipping method will have different shipping time, you can choose one of them according to your personal situation. About more information about the cost of the shipping method, you can refer to the link: https://www.banggood.com/Search_hl70_at323

And we want to explain that the shipping insurance is not the compulsory purchase. You can make a voluntary purchase on it. Shipping insurance offers premium protection and safety for your valuable item during shipping.We'll reship your package or fully refund you if it's reported lost or damaged.Insurance can be selected during the checkout process. The cost of insurance varies based on the value of the product.

The estimated shipping times displayed at Banggood refer to the estimated time that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped. Banggood is not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, and any other event beyond our direct control, such as public holidays, customs issues.

Banggood is also not responsible for losses caused by a delay or failure in delivery resulting from any of the situations listed below:

Refusal to pay import taxes or to comply with the Customs regulations of your country;
Any product that is destroyed by local authorities in accordance with local laws relating to the illegal or restricted importation of products;
Any un-insured order that is lost or stolen.

If you have any other suggestions or feedbacks, please do not hesitate to contact us via these links:

grishag1
1/13/19

I bought the goods several times. Great after sales service, they always help with any issue. Will definitely shop again.

noufalg
1/13/19

Good response, speedy customer service facility.when I had a complaint the response was better than other online domain

moniquegerardg
1/13/19

I always recommand Bangggod to my friends.

diegom72
1/12/19

I had an issue with one of their prodducts, a Smart Band that came with a deffect, it wouldnt turn on or charge, they attend the issue inmediattly after we found out about the problem.

As I ordered 3 items, 2 of them were for birthday gifts. I just checked on min and found out until 2 months later (I bought them on advance, because I live in Guatemala, so Shipping take long from China). When we found out the item had a problem, I wrote to the costumer service, with some videos an photos of the issue.

They adress it inmediatly, and offer to send a new product (same product) to the same adress.

I'm still waiting for it to come (As I said, shipping to Guatemala, vía miami, is a little long) But for now I'm very pleased with their costumer service.

Thanks Banggood!

alaing9
1/12/19

I received a camera in just 2 weeks but the wifi was faulty. Support decided to send me another wifi module.

jorgec86
1/12/19

Banggood has so many products at awesome prices love shopping on this website. I buy lot of electronics like instant hot water heaters, electrical switches,drones and much more.

ramk51
1/12/19

I ordered one jacket from this site. they took approx on month for delivery this order to me. and when I open the order then I got XL size jacket and color also different & cloth martial like(floor cleaner cloth more then this) when I contact with bang good for size. they said your M size in my country XL size W T F!(BC who let me know about this) there is one option size conversation please when you purchase any cloth material ETC. please look at there. I spend Rs. 2373 for this s h I t jacket. i have send so many mail to bang good but they said in every mail(Please note that you should place your order in US size, however the tags inside the items will show in Asian size.)

now what I do with this jacket please let me know.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear ram K,

Many thanks for your order and we are sorry to hear that you have met some troubles on the size of your item.

We have listed all the details about item sizes on the related product pages. If you find the size does not fit, please check our description and your order information first.
1) Size not as ordered: You can contact our customer service directly for a full refund or a free replacement of the item in the correct size.

2) Size as ordered but does not fit: There may be a 3cm/1.5 inch size inaccuracy due to hand measurements. You can contact us and apply for a return. In these cases, you will be responsible for all shipping fees incurred. Due to hygiene reasons, underwear, earrings lingerie, underwear, swimwear can not be returned. We recommend you carefully check the size of your items before ordering.

3) If the size difference is greater than 3cm/1.5 inch, we will cover the cost of the return postage. Please contact us to arrange a return.

And if you received the wrong size, you can:

1) Exchange it for the new correct item;
OR
2) Return it for a full refund.

Please contact our customer service and send us the details about the wrong item within 3 days after delivery. We will resend the correct item for free or refund you the full price.

Note: All returned items must be in brand-new condition, unused, unwashed and with original tags and packaging.

Due to that we can not know well the details of your order, so that if you have any other suggestions or feedbacks, please do not hesitate to contact us via these links:

anb16
1/12/19

This is what i received from Banggood. They insists it was shipped new and that those marks happened magically (package was unopened) during transport

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear An B,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for all the inconvenienced.

According to our warranty Policy, if your product arrives damaged or is not working, you can return it to us within 3 days after delivery or 30 days after shipment in case the delivery date is not traceable. If your order has been shipped to Brazil or Russia, you can send it back to us within 40 days after shipment. You will receive an e-mail containing the shipment date and other details of your order after it has been shipped. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.

Photos of the front and the back of the package or box;
Partial shipment slips (if applicable);
Photo or video of the defective item;
Photo or video and a detailed description of the problem;

heikoh
1/11/19

Banggood system shows up delivery! But we did not receive the goods. - SIMPLE CHEAT -. And we did not sign for any delivery!

I MISS EBAY AND AMAZON(GERMANY). NONE OF THE ASIAN INTERNET SHOPS YOU CAN TRUST! BAD EXPERIENCE

MECOOL

Mecool M8S PRO W S905W 2GB RAM 16GB ROM TV Box - EU

Order No: 59441262

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Heiko H,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry to hear that you have not received your order.

After checking, we are sorry to inform you that your order has not been Signed, it is still in transit. And please kindly note that in some rare cases, the delivery might be slightly delayed due to processing times in postal or Customs office or the bad weather. And the tracking information of this order will be updated at important logistics stations or once it arrives in your country.

According to our shipping policy, all items being sold at Banggood are guaranteed to be delivered to buyers within 60 days (90/120 days for Brazil, Ecuador, Venezuela, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru,South Africa). And all orders shipped from the US, EU, FR, and AU warehouse are guaranteed to be delivered within 30 days (45 days for orders shipped to Brazil and Mexico). You can get a full refund if you have not received your items beyond this time.

ianl82
1/11/19
• Updated review

Following a lengthy dispute with Banggood about my Faulty Smartwatch I am pleased to report I have received almost a full refund bar some cents. It took a dogged determination and threat of Legal action to prise the money out of their sweaty palms but finally some justice for selling shoddy goods, with no regard for good customer relations. I wont be buying anything again from these guys and have blocked any further mail from their IP address.
Goodbye shonky dealer !!

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Ian L,

Many thanks for your understanding and we are truly sorry for all the inconvenienced.

We are really glad to hear that your questions have been solved. And we appreciate you taking the time to inform us of how we can better serve our customers.

Banggood welcome any of your suggestions, now and in the future. We want you to make the most out of our products and services, and make sure that you are always satisfied. For this reason, we will forward your feedback to our related departments and supplier to ensure that we can work on improving the quality of the products we sell.

If you have any suggestions or require our assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via these links:
Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html

We will give you a proper solution within 24-48 hours.

“NewWear Q13 Smartwatch”
1/7/19
• Previous review

For me this was a terrible disappointing purchase. I had high hopes for this watch, but sadly it failed to live up to the hype. Firstly the Android App is hopelessly inadequate and it also does not work on my Oukitel K8 phone. Just crashes soon after opening, and failed to connect via Bluetooth.
The other important function, which was why I chose this watch is the ECG reading. I know that most of these cheap Chinese watches are really a toy, but some give a reasonable health indicator. Sadly this failed once again to deliver and the ECG does not work. I cannot endorse this watch at all and would advise anyone wanting to purchase this or any similar model, to save your money.
Thirdly the customer service at Banggood is shocking and I am in and ongoing battle to get a refund on this Item. I purchase a fair amount of electronics, but this will be my last purchase with this dealer. They just keep asking for the same information and pictures, in an attempt not to give a refund on faulty goods. They think because they operate in China they are beyond any common and decent fair trading practice. If the price is too good to be true, BEWARE !! There is a reason, it is just junk.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Ian L,

Thank you for your order and we are sorry to hear that you have met some troubles on using the products.

We truly understand how frustrated you are and feel terribly sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

First of all, could you please send us some photos and a video to show some details of the issue. Requirements are listed as follow.

1.In the photos, we could clearly see product’s shipping label and SKU bar code, which stick on the package of the parcel and the product protecting bag

2.In the video, we could clearly see the problems.

The reason why we need them is that after checking, we could effectively confirm the problem and find out the root cause. Furthermore, we will keep them as evidences and provide them to the supplier.

dimitrisp8
1/10/19

I purchased an android media player H96 max+ 4/32 (RK3328) on 23/11/2018. The delivery was estimated on 13/12/2018. I finally received it (I went personally to the package service to collect it) on the 04/01/2019.
I was kind due to the holidays and didn't ask for a refund earlier. So stupid of me! I finally put it together and found out that the device was constantly changing the screen colors at its own will from normal to a green-yellowish output. After a while it recovers to normal. I asked a friend of mine electrician and told me that it could be a faulty connection. Changed all cables, ports on tv, nothing changed. The TV is working fine as I have two other media boxes on the same set working perfect.
After some days communicating with support of banggood, they send me a link to download a new firmware with a video instruction (in chinese???). But the firmware 800+MB was not downloading from the server that was on. It was very slow and all the time was going to error.
I mention that I could not download it and the email that I got was an offer of something like 5% discount on a new order. I refused it as the device is faulty and they should refund on the new price or replace it.
Their response was the following:
"So sorry for the issue, but we heard you say that the product can work fine. And we can not arrange a replacement for you. Would you accept to receive 800 points or a 5% coupon".

I leave the comments to you.
If you are unlucky and get something wrong. Do not expect support.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Dimitris P,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry to hear that you have met some troubles on using the item.

We are sorry that we can not know well the details of your order, but you can refer to our warranty and return policy by the link:https://www.banggood.com/Return-policy_hl104

If you are not satisfied with our solutions, could you please leave your feedback to us? We will provide you the best solution according to our policy.

christopheb14
1/10/19

Very attractive price, very large choice, and very good after sales service. i recommanded bangggod to my friend

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sitejabber has collected a total of 4,896 reviews on Banggood......

I too just received my hiphone from banggood and is faulty before i even used it. The screen is constantly shaking and u press a button when you can and something else opens. We cannot callibrate it and is totally off set. I have sent atleast 15 emails and 2 videos and occasionally i receive one back from them not acknowledging that the phone is faulty or answering my questions of what they will do about replacing my phone, I have asked several times for a number so i can call them and given them my number in 6 messages just to sort out this issue but still no luck. I feel very frustrated with the lack of communication. I feel that they are just avoiding the issue because they already have the money. Paypal may be my next option to open up a dispute (but only within 45days). Has anyone found a contact number because i have googled so hard but just can't find one for them. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

By Maria M.

Quality was terrible! Most of the items I bought was coming from China and so I guess low quality this is expected. Few of the items I bought stopped working and didn't bother to report it because customer service is horrible. My previous refund claim took like two weeks for them to accept fault and after that they said refund will take at least two weeks to appear in my bank statement. You will waste your money buying in Banggood!

By Cliff C.

I have to say, I agree with John S. They will ask you to send the item back, after making you send them pics and video etc. but I very much doubt you will get any refund or replacement. They agreed to give me a refund on items that were not delivered but to date, I have not received the refund so I have now given up and I also tell everyone I can not to deal with these crooks. I would imagine that the cost of sending the goods back to China will outweigh the value of the goods. If I were you, I would cut my losses and not buy from them again. You can see from most of the reviews left by others that you will most likely be wasting your time and effort. They don't even bother replying to your emails and when you contact their online chat, they tell you that they haven't received your emails. This has to be the worst company I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

By Michael R.

Some friendly advice. I wouldn't do any business with Banggood. They will not give you a refund if your order is no to your liking nor will they exchange or give credit. You have been warned. I wish someone would have warned me.

By John S.
Helpful answer -5

Dear Efren R, all most products are made in China.Banggood is aimed at choosing the best supplier and product for customer from all over the world.Welcome to place an order.Thank you so much!

By Katherine L., Banggood Representative

I've ordered over 20 items from Banggood and only had problems with two, in both cases their customers services sent me a replacement promptly. I had to send them a picture and short video of the problem. I wasn't asked to return the faulty item. One one occaision I was sent a discount voucher as well to compensate me for the inconvenience. A measure of how good a company is, is how well they deal with problems, so far customer service has been first class. Terry

By Terry R.

I have ordered over 180 items, tools RC parts and Electronics. All have arrived. Customs have delayed some items taking up five weeks to arrive in Australia. I always use live chat when I have any queries. I have cancelled orders where required and always receive a refund. As for quality of the products, is matches the price you pay. Some the products they sell are the same as Hobbyking or local stores but cheaper. I accept if they fail it will probably cost more to ship back then what it cost to buy. Buy local and pay the higher price if you want certainty of returns under warranty. That's why local prices are higher to cover the return /repair of products. You can't have it both ways, dirty cheap prices and expect them to pay for return of the product.

By Anthony W.

Don't worry Dean, Katherine from Banggood will probably make a comment along the lines of "Sorry for your unhappy experience at Banggood." My experience with them was such a hassle, I don't know what the quality of their products is like though because my orders were still processing weeks later even though they had been paid for. Out of stock they finally told me when in reality it was a discontinued line and they were still advertising them and still taking the payments for them. Untrustworthy and rude was my experience. Good luck with getting any satisfaction from them.

By Sharon P.

If in doubt cancel order. If you still really really want it from them, then try a new transaction.

By Gerard M.

Dear rodrigo m,we are very sorry to hear that your parcel didn't arrive.Could you please tell us your order number, so we can have a check?

By Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other customers.

Banggood?