Review of Amazon.co.uk

Tel: 278-6234752
gamaciriaco@amazon.co.uk

sarahh552
9/24/19

Brilliant, if I can't find an item locally, I can always find it on amazon. Super fast delivery. Recommended.

jamesh473
9/24/19

Recent news has revealed amazon sells peadophile books and refuses to stop selling them. Do you really want to shop with a comapny that disgusting and evil?

simonh159
9/23/19

Honestly the best delivery times, and prices are great.
If you are willing to wait more than 1 day which is prime haha, you will save even more money.

sarat145
8/20/19

Amazon are great they help out when there are problems and they keep messages from yourself to the sellers.

carolc443
8/19/19

Easy to use in app plenty of bargains great products reasonable price for delivery keep you updated throughout friendly company very helpful and quick refund if you return or cancel and great deals if you are a prime member good company to buy from glad I joined

lesleyd30
8/17/19

very happy with amazon, I buy a great deal from them. only a couple of times have I had cause to return an item and have been refunded within a couple of days. they sell an amazing amount of different items and are cheaper than most stores, and fast shipping.

jamesv169
7/17/19

Not too happy about this, but I know it happens and it's hard to poinpoint who's fault it is. My keyboard was beat up throughout the delivery and unfortunately it was on sale the the return isn't that easy so I just kept it. I'd say be hesitant with electronic deliveries, a keybord aint much but I can imagine if it was laptop!

ns105
7/12/19

I have been battling with Amazon about a refund. They paid it to IDT Prime card who closed business in March this year. I have sent proof of this but they have ignored it. They say refund paid and then said they contacted the company I asked for proof of this, to has been ignored. There is no longer any contact for IDT.
Amazon wont pay out. So off to court we go

abdua4
7/3/19

excellent for buying online stuff in UK. I bought a lot of stuff, very reliable so far.
accurate shipping estimation
smooth interaction

karenz77
6/23/19

I've been using Amazon for around 7 years now and I absolutely love it. Anything I can't find in stores or if I want to find something with a reasonable price, Amazon is definitely the place for it.

Delivery can be fast and they can often deliver things the next day thanks to Amazon Prime. I don't pay for the subscription anymore but I still pay the extra fees for the Prime delivery because I think it's worth it. Don't know how they can do it so quickly!

I also really like the feature of the Amazon lockers as I can collect it nearby my apartment since the concierge isn't always here.

Definitely my go to place to shop for pretty much anything!

bradleyr55
6/17/19

I brought an gaming chair in 2017 but it was only second-hand, I really wanted a new one because my back was hurting also the chair was really uncomfortable. So I looked everywhere on different sites and the prices was ridicule. I was strolling through and for a reasonable price on amazon I brought it and it come the next day also very easy to set up and I have been using amazon for 2 years now and damn they are good

jamesh1300
5/3/19

Support local small businesses instead before it is too late and don't shop on Amazon! This si a very immoral and greedy company. Don't buy from them.

gildal1
4/25/19

. On April 21, Easter Sunday 2019, while cooking I discovered that my new sauce pan, purchased Dec.2018, had 5 small holes that had developed in it. This is the first time in my life to experience such a cheap and inferior product, which now causes real concern for the future health of my family, in thinking that this metal has entered into our food. I was lied to by Amazon and their phone calls are recorded. I found there is no resolution team and these pots ARE STILL on their site for others to buy. I was offered a £20. promo voucher, which is insulting, and it can hardly be construed as a gesture of GOOD WILL. In the past 6 months I have made over 50 orders, and I don't feel that asking for a better set of pots in compensation is being unreasonable.Yet I've had 3 supervisors tell me this was impossible.How dangerous is this?

jims324
2/18/19

If you buy a few things through amazon, the prime next day delivery service is phenomenal - it is incredible how they can do it so quickly.

flavilm
2/15/19

I like to buy the household goods such as shelf, washcloths, batteries, toilet paper, hygrometer and humidity gauge indicator etc. at this site since it really has a very wide range of products. Just search, I can find what I am looking for, very convenient. I can always receive my items quickly. The quality is good.

elenie
12/20/18

Made an order for more than 500 pounds and was given an estimated delivery time of dec 7-19. Contacted them on Dec 20 to complain about the fact that my items didn't arrive and was told that this is normal and I should wait until jan 29th! I made this order on November 30th and there was no mention that it would have taken 2 whole months to have my items!! All items are sold, processed and shipped by amazon and I am a prime member as well. I will be cancelling my prime membership and I strongly advice everyone to avoid amazon as it's just not reliable anymore.

sharonl255
10/22/18

Buy here many times a month for business and personal and prices are very good. Did though buy hugo boss shoes from the site and you would think as the shoes were quite expensive you would get free returns which was not the case- that said still great site.

diedrac1
10/18/18

My all time fav online site. I do order various things almost every week and I receive the product very quickly without any issue. You're the best - Amazon!

paulb274
10/15/18

Superb vehicle tracker but what impressed the most was the 5* customer service. Nothing is too much trouble for them in setting up my device.

seide
7/8/18

It's the perfect item for a hike it's worth the money and I I'm going to buy it for the whole family
Thanks

joj163
7/2/18

For anyone in the UK beware when purchasing Kylie makeup from amazon not only did it cost me approx £80 for 2 lip glosses and 2 highlighters PLUS shipping amounting a further 12.99 was notified that it had eventually arrived by a Royal Mail posted card through my door informing me I had to pay 22.00 to be able to receive my order for custom fees!!!!! DISGUSTING!!!!

ahmedk38
4/29/18

I bought these 4 solar operated security light
Very easy to set up and install , very bright light
Very happy with these light

miroslavr2
4/11/18

Bought many times from them, never had unresolved issue... Have had issues but always cleared *only* in my favor!
They have great discounts (rare but great). I would recommend it (and I do it).

lisaw330
3/21/18

Wide range of product at best price - Good customer support as always - clean website with easy navigation can say a lot like this...

seanc124
3/13/18

Bought the Toamen slouch beanie from Amazon, fantastic value only £0.78 plus £1.78 p&p. Really well made, thick cable knit and furry lined inner great for winter. Have had loads of enquiries from friends about it. If you're looking for a slouch beanie this is a great option and at less than £5.00 outstanding value for money.

6 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

it is very easy you just e-mail them and they get back to you within 2 days.

By Sara T.

Questions? Get answers from the Amazon.co.uk staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Amazon.co.uk