Redbubble

Redbubble has a consumer rating of 3.63 stars from 1,913 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Redbubble most frequently mention customer service, good quality and wrong size. Redbubble ranks 20th among Marketplace sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 5 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 14.6%

• Visit this site for unique gift ideas and creative cell phone cases.

• I think this company has nice products, but there customer service sucks.
  • The delivery date has expired (as has my son's birthday) & both Redbubble & DHL refuse to answer my emails.
How would you rate Redbubble?

“Great customer service”

Jill V.
10/24/20

I ordered a tee shirt and received it 4 days before expected arrival. Unfortunately, during shipping, the package must have gotten tangled up and the shirt got some black stuff on it. I requested a refund THIS MORNING and they have already taken care of the issue. I have never had a response so quick. The site was easy to use for purchase and contact for my issue. I definitely recommend this site and will buy from them in the future.

“Exploitation of deaf people”

Julie H.
11/8/20

Do not use this company that sells inferior stickers that cannot be removed from the backing, I purchased a lip reading sticker to put on my mask to alert people to the fact that I can't hear and the stickers do not come apart from the backing. It cost $20 all up and that is disgusting exploitation of deaf people during a time that we are already frustrated about our ability to communicate with others. How dare you red bubble! The stickers are too large to stick on a mask

Reviews (1,913)

customer service (324) delivery date (28) phone number (31) order number (0) phone case (48)
julieh1101
November 8th, 2020
bettyh315
July 26th, 2020
I ordered a mask with a character from Crash Landing. I received a mask totally unrelated to my order. I went to returns to request a refund or return and received a message that it is not returnable. Customer service does not exists for this site. So if you want to order something and get another product unrelated- this is the site for you. So now I will stop payment via my credit card. See photo of what I received.
denisem811
July 18th, 2020
I ordered a "classic tshirt" but i have super sensitive skin and their shirt is waaaaaaaaay too rough (i break out into hives and would eventually go into anaphylactic shock if i would wear that shirt for more that 3 hours)
I paid waaaay too much $$$ for a shirt i can't use, so i emailed them and they actually emailed me back, gave me a refund voucher for price of the shirt AND shipping, so we'll see how it goes from here
marianat16
September 30th, 2020
I ordered a pair of cushion covers for my couch, they advertised it as "double sided print" and "brown leather" colour. NONE of that was true. What I got in the mail is a poorly made cushion cover, almost red colour, no double sided print, horrible design. The worst part of it is, it wasn't cheap at all, and they don't offer a refund of your money. STAY AWAY FROM REDBUBBLE
lauraw769
August 16th, 2020
I ordered stickers ($40 worth!) for work. The tracking was never updated and eventually said it was delivered. Did UPS deliver it to another address? No idea because it is USPS Innovations. I cannot get anyone to respond to me from either end. Thank you for sending me the follow-up survey, because I noted the same complaint there. Super disappointed as these were for part of essential health care workers' gift baskets. Won't be ordering again.

Redbubble attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

celestep44
June 12th, 2020
I have emailed this company 4 times to receive 1 order i placed a MONTH ago. They send you automated support emails that do not provide a contact number, and they are "unable" to track your order. They just want your money. I'm still waiting for my product or trying to get my money back and they are impossible to reach. I DO NOT ADVISE you give this company your time or money. Such a disappointing experience.

nicholasb360
October 24th, 2020
Received a large format framed poster in the mail, and it turns out it was printed from an incredibly low quality image. See photo. Stay away, no quality control. This wasn't even close to acceptable. Order number was 39315046 - am battling with their bureaucracy for a refund - which is also no easy task.
danield810
August 21st, 2020
They haven't kept me updated on my delivery times. It's been over 2-3 weeks now. I've contacted them and they say to write back if I don't receive it by the 21st... it's the 22nd. How pathetic is this? Never doing business with this company ever again. Also, where's my sticker? This is such a corrupt company... read people's reviews.

damonh64
October 12th, 2020
They're fine if you're happy with your purchase. And that is likely since they typically are good quality products. But I received a t-shirt that was faulty as it had a little blob of white ink/printing fluid on the front and I wanted to exchange it, as it sticks out on a black shirt. The exchange form did not work, and they have no phone number you can call for help. I emailed three times but no response. I filled out and submitted a form asking for help but no response. Crickets. So I'm stuck with a bad shirt. It's not super bad, just looks like a big white thread on the front. But it's annoying.
scottb1493
November 18th, 2020
Refund was provided following this review. Will never deal with this company again._____________
Ordered a product and paid extra for express delivery. According to my account, the product has never been made or shipped. When I cancelled the order they will not provide a refund, only a voucher for future use. What use is a voucher for a company I never want to deal with again.

In retrospect, there would be nothing to stop them from posting items that don't exist and offering vouchers when they never arrive. Hopefully that's not the case.
robertm2988
July 31st, 2020
My order was placed a month ago with an estimate delivery of 7-10 days ago.
No delivery - No Customer Service telephone number... frankly, there is no customer service at all.
The RedBubble website is designed to frustrate and deflect.
Finally, tried to get in touch with RedBubble through FaceBook which generated a computer message about how busy they are and I would hear from them at some future date.
These poor artists have no idea what a substandard job RedBubble is doing (nish3300, merkraht, Sharon Turner, KsuAnn)
STEER CLEAR!
RedBubble is disinterested and unprofessional.

nickm639
June 22nd, 2020
Ordered 2 framed prints by same artist - one from RedBubble - the other from Society6. The item from Society 6 shipped with FedEx Ground and arrived 3 days after order placed. The one from RedBubble with USPS reached my local post office and then was sent to post offices in 2 other distant cities. Still not received 12 days later (same shipping costs to customer). I presume they ship with USPS because it saves them money. No reply yet from RedBubble customer service about this. Will stick to Society 6 in future I guess

leslier262
July 7th, 2020
Ordered a sticker from an artist called Wonkyrobot, the sticker itself was fine, but the print on the sticker came right off. I contacted Wonkyrobot to correct this issue and possibly send me out another sticker, completely ignored my message. Didn't even try to contact me to fix this problem, they obviously don't care about their customers concerns or complaints and their products are bad quality.

joem1443
June 12th, 2020
Went to get a few t shirts for my nephew and the site told me to download the app to get 20% off. Did so, filled my cart, and no discount at check out. Talk to customer service. Got a canned response from a computer so screw it! They just are in it to steal your data. Crappy company won't shop here again.

jamiem437
August 6th, 2020
I waited a long time for my order to arrive because it was coming from Spain I received an email telling me by order arrived but it never did arrive so I wrote to red bubble and instead of getting an answer I gave an automated email telling me they're too busy to respond to me. I can deal with a lengthly delivery, I can deal with the product getting lost even. But to be ignored when I contact them is too much and i left a one star review but in the end someone did get back to me and they resent the product which was lovely so all is good and it seems that they do care about their customers afterall.
misso1
September 30th, 2020
I placed an order nearly a month ago and when I check my order my mask has not even been made. They sent me a random email saying sorry for delay but shipment is delayed? How can it be on any ship if it aint even been made LOL l! There is no customer service to speak anyone. If they dont refund or forward me my item ill do a chain on facebook for all my thousands of friends to pass on my message to all their thousands of friends to avoid Redbubble at all costs. I will keep you all updated.
jannetteh2
September 30th, 2020
I bought a dress from redbubble for £39.11 and paid shipping fees £14. I then got a bill from duty and taxes for £18.40 which I didn't expect so in total the dress has cost me £71.51 which is not anyway near what I thought I would end up having to pay. Just because it came from America. Not happy at the hidden charges
brittleyd
April 17th, 2020
I ordered some STICKERS weeks ago that still have not been delivered. Don't waste your time- order stickers off amazon. While they're cute, I would have never paid to ship 3 INCH STICKERS to my house and not receive them for weeks? I'm assuming these go through standard mail. Not even a package. What is the hold up? Would not recommend. Not worth your time.

jillv80
October 24th, 2020
joshj104
August 13th, 2020
I've ordered several times from this site, primarily stickers for the past few years. It's always been very slow. It's been getting worse, and Redbubble just blames it on their "3rd party manufaturers". Several of my orders go missing, but at least they have the decency to replace it. This basically increases the delivery time to 1-2 months, instead of 2 weeks.

marys2280
August 27th, 2020
I ordered 4 things. A poster arrived damaged. It happens. I contacted Redbubble with photos. In a day and a half I had a new, perfect poster with no further effort or cost on my part. Everything looked exactly as expected. Mask was a little thin (average), but looked good. Mask & shirt have been washed multiple times with no damage.
stephens1249
November 23rd, 2020
• Updated review
This is my own personal experience: Ordered one item, order confirmation and despatch confirmation email received with a predicted delivery date, the item has not been received and there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY to query delivery or to ask what is going on, no contact phone number but there is a help chat desk if you want to talk to a robot,

I'm contacting my credit card company to try and get a refund
Communication level - Zero
November 22nd, 2020
• Previous review
Fancy website - order straight forward, they take your money and don't deliver, impossible other than via help desk chat to contact anyone.

For refunds contact your credit card company
brigittel31
October 8th, 2020
I don't know what else to think when I've been charged for an order on August 15th and still have not received it. I have reached out twice and have not even been responded to. This almost two months later! Needless to say I will never order from them again and never look back. What a rip off! Doesn't even deserve one star more like -5 would be more accurate and fair.
carlu17
July 31st, 2020
Poor customer services, 6 weeks & still no products nor any idea where they are. Asked for another couple to be made got no response
AVOID AVOID AVOID. Do not waste your time, effort or money.

hannahj104
June 12th, 2020
I paid about 24 usd for a shirt that was supposed to be high quality, solid, bright, and clear according to the image and description but only got a shirt with REALLY bad printing. The ink looks like it was faded, you can see the line marks on the shirt, and the printing is actually off. You can see where the ink lines double themselves and to the right of the shirt is an obvious yellow line. It doesn't look like what was shown at all. Along with the images of the shirt I uploaded, I put up the image of what it was shown to look like on the purchasing page. A very obvious difference. Really really unhappy with RedBubble.

Fake as in the positive or negative reviews? Because I see alot of negative which I don't understand AT ALL. I ordered 4 t-shirts and a poster from them and my friend a Hoodie and everything was perfect with great service, I don't understand what this negativity is.

By Mounteder A.
See more answers (14)

They're your typical plastic case. My sister has a case and it's lasted her s good year

By Jessica R.
See more answers (3)

Hi Julian, Thank you for asking about our sizing. Our dimensions are considered "slim fit", and are internationally based sizes. Thus, our sizing chart looks at the chest and front body range in both centimeters and inches. Here's a link to our sizing chart and feel free to reach out to our awesome support team if you have any other questions or concerns - http://rdbl.co/1tEmq7B. Thank you for your interest in Redbubble and we hope to see you on the site in the future!

By Red B., CS Team

Although I didn't order a hoodie, the quality of the t-shirt I bought was very good.

By Sara L.
See more answers (8)

All you can do is email them. Unfortunately all you can do is email them. They do not have a customer service line. I ordered the wrong size sweatshirt for my son and they sent me a new one in the right size and allowed me to keep the old one. I was surprised. Just send them an email and allow a few days for them to get back to you but they will. Hope this helps!

By Michele G.
See more answers (6)

Hi Brian! Just let in touch with us at this link and we'll be happy to help sort things out for you: rdbl.co/contact

By Red B., CS Team
See more answers (5)

The Unisex T-Shirt and Women's T-Shirt are just examples and are mostly used so they are the standard. If you click on Women's T-Shirt and then on V-Neck you'll get the V-Neck like it's portraited. There's no difference in clickign on Women's T-Shirt or Unisex T-Shirt first. Artists can't choose if they want the Baseball style or not. If they enable the design on a T-Shirt, they enable it on all available styles. So if you choose baseball you will get baseball nevertheless.

By Mounteder A.
See more answers (5)

I think people have a tendency to complain versus compliment businesses and thats why you see bad ratings.

By Sara L.
See more answers (5)

Yes it is, I ordered a sweat from them and the quality of the cloth and the picture is amazing. It also arrive super fast for me( I ordered it a monday night and receive it friday afternoon Of the same week) hope it will help you make a choice :)

By Marie-Pier D.
See more answers (4)

I'm pretty sure they don't ship when they say they do, especially with stickers. I had the same issue, after several emails to customer service they did actually ship them and they arrived a week later. However they told me, "oh some of the ones you ordered have been discontinued, sorry." They refunded these of coarse, but supposedly they were in the original shipment that "got lost in the mail." They're not quality either, but cheap so whatever. Not gonna order here again.

By Eli K.
See more answers (4)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Redbubble staff and other customers.

Redbubble sells custom designed products--tshirts, sweatshirts, iPhone cases, posters, etc.--based on user-submitted artwork. Redbubble is based in Melbourne, Australia.

manojy
Red B.
CS Team
Typically responds within 5 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Redbubble?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.6
Have a question about Redbubble?