Review of RedBubble

Tel: +1 855-729-9704
helpme@redbubble.com

danaleigha
12/12/17

I ordered 3 different t-shirts. My package came with 1 tee I ordered and 2 other random shirts that must have been somebody else's. I did the live chat since there is no customer service phone #, was told my replacements wor be sent right away. However instead of the 2 shirts I wanted, I got another random shirt! When I live chatted again and finally got the person to understand what had hapoened, I was told that couldn't replace my shirts "again". I did get my money back but i would never order from them again!!#-

jessicam329
12/11/17

Ordered a T-shirt for my boyfriend for Christmas...turns out the size I ordered was too small! (but amazing quality) Sent in a request for a larger size and they are sending me a replacement and letting me keep the smaller one free! Will definitely use this service again. Shipping was fast too!

craigh100
12/11/17

I paid extra to have two tees delivered by 12/8. It is now 12/9 and when I checked the status, the items are still in production. They will not be here in time for the 12/11 party I needed them for. Why did I pay extra for a 12/8 delivery when they can't even get them out the door??

jennym105
12/9/17

When they sent me the wrong order, they REFUSED to make it right and overnight the correct order. I had to wait another week, so that it was WAY overdue. The customer service rep didnt' even seem to understand or care what I was typing (since there is no phone number to call anyone) half of the time. They just didn't want to spend the money to overnight the correct order to make it right. I will NEVER order from them again.

dianef73
12/8/17

tried to place and order....it did not go thru something about postal code validation..and they still took money from me $150..........worst site ever......no confirmation email or anything............I WANT MY MONEY BACK ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Diane,

Sorry to hear that this occurred! We'd be happy to look into this-feel free to contact us via Facebook/Twitter or our help center (https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us) with the email and delivery address associated with your order attempt. We'll investigate further from there!

Hope to hear from you soon,
karenw258
12/8/17

I ordered a T-shirt as a gift. The Artist is a friend, so I jumped at the chance to purchase this.
The Tee arrived really quickly and that is as far as it goes. The quality of the Tee, I've seen better in the cheap $$$ stores. As the the print quality, it was awful, blurry, the text is blurry, nothing like the image portrayed on the website.

Totally disheartening for the Artist as I know this particular artist is fantastic, but the shoddy print quality from Redbubble is.....well, no words.

I have submitted a request to return for a refund as it is just embarrassing.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Karen,

Thanks for letting us know. One of our team members will send a followup email to you about this, so please check your inbox when possible!

joannec77
12/8/17

I ordered my item and it indicated it will be delivered on a certain date. I talked to a representative on live chat, he confirmed it will be shipped within 48 hours. I went on the live chat again after 2 business days.. the representative said he's not sure when it will be shipped. I asked him to follow up with production and then I received an email shortly after saying there's a delay and will be shipped 5 business days after my expected delivery.

How can one confirm it will be shipped within 48 hours and then have a 5 business days delay.

I am still waiting for my item

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Joanna,

Thanks for your input. A CX team member will follow up with you via email shortly. Please keep an eye out!

donnap107
12/8/17

I am on their email list, and it said, All stickers 50% off, and so I proceeded to spend over a couple of hours carefully choosing some stickers that I was going to use on a project. All thru the process, a pop up window would come up and say, Buy 3 more, and your order will be 50% off and I was excited that I was geting rewarded for buying more stickers! I got to the checkout, and no 50% off code was provided, and my order came out to over $979 for some stickers. So I thought, No big deal, write customer service, and theyll handle it. Kayla, from customer service, writes me back, and says, sorry, but the 50% off is for small stickers only, but Ill be happy to discount your order 20%, would you like to proceed with this order? I told her about my experience and the misleading advertising, and she didnt see it my way, so I cancelled the order. My way of thinking is wouldnt you rather have $480 dollars and a happy customer, than no money, and a cancelled order, and a customer writing you a bad review? Apparently those stickers are pretty sacred to them. Id think the margins on stickers are pretty high and why not make the sale, especially after I had ordered some from them 2 times before placing this order? What happened to the words customer service? They lost a customer today, and over what? Some stinkin stickers!! How crazy is that!!??

jordyne3
12/7/17

A previous reviewer wrote: "The shipping of the product was extemely slow. If you have a deadline to meet, not likely you will receive the product when they said it would arrive. The shipping information on the site is not true..." and I wholeheartedly agree with this review. I ordered a product to give as a gift at a holiday party on December 8th. When I ordered, the delivery date said December 5-7, which worked out great for me! If it hadn't, I would have paid for express shipping! However, the item did not ship until nearly a week after I placed the order (despite the website saying production is approx. 3 business days). When production seemed slow, I reached out to customer service to see if the Dec. 5-7 estimate was still guaranteed and they assured me it was. Now, on Dec. 5, my tracking says estimated delivery on Dec. 9th, 2 days after the delivery listed on the site and too late for the occasion I needed the product for! When I reached out to customer service AGAIN, they essentially said "too bad!" and told me that the "deadline" (???) for my shipment is December 15th. What does this even mean?! Either way, the representations made on the site were false, the shipping is slow, and the service is poor. Such a bummer because the products seem great.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Jordyn,

Thank you for the feedback.

Sorry to hear your order is arriving later than expected. To help sort things out, someone from our team will get in touch with you with additional information. Looking forward to setting this straight!
shanih4
12/7/17

This is my new favorite! Would recommend it to anyone. I love Sans and this shirt catches his character great, so glad I ordered it.

leem113
12/1/17

wow the 3 tees i brought are awesome excellent quality fast delivery very happy customer well done and thank you to the artists :) the art work is amazing

Tip for consumers: great site great things to buy and excellent quality so many things to choose from at a great price the art work is amazing

juanm127
11/27/17

Service sucks ....
Take your money and don't give you a response of why they get your money and I don't get what I ordered...
Will go back to Ebay

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Juan,

Thanks for writing in. Sorry to hear that you had issues with your order! Feel free to contact us via Facebook/Twitter or via our help center (https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us) with order details so we can take a deeper look.

Thanks and hope to hear from you,
irenem64
11/27/17

The shipping of the product was extemely slow. If you have a deadline to meet, not likely you will receive the product when they said it would arrive. The shipping information on the site is not true. Based on the Rebubble site it was already on its way, when I called Fedex they said they haven't received the package. Rebubble creates the label to show they are making progress but in my case the status hasn't changed for 7 days now. I cancelled my order now because the event was 2 days ago and the product still hasn't left Rebubble.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Irene,

Thanks for your input. One of our team members will send you a quick followup on this order issue via email. Please check your inbox when possible!

marianh20
11/22/17

I think I'm done with this site. The T-shirt I ordered was of mediocre quality, particularly for the price. And the stickers? Call me naive. Call me foolish. But when they were described as, "Removable, individually die-cut vinyl... Ideal for smooth flat surfaces like laptops, journals, windows, etc." AND I saw that they cost anywhere from $2.79 to over $15 APIECE depending on size, PLUS shipping, I was at least expecting something thick and substantial. No, it truly just a sticker. A paper sticker. Be careful peeling -- you might rip your big purchase. Could not be more disappointed on that one.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Marian,

Thanks for the feedback. It's unfortunate to hear that your shirt and sticker didn't match your expectations!

One of our Customer Experience team members will follow up with you via email shortly, so please keep an eye out!

ioannism1
11/22/17

I ordered a birthday card and it took 20 calendar days to arrive (even though the site suggested a delivery time of 7 to 10 calendar days). The card was of good quality but I didn't get the chance to offer it to someone.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Ioannis,

Thanks for your input. One of our CX team members will write a follow up email to you about this delay. Please check your inbox when convenient!

jy162
11/19/17

Fast and good service - am happy with the outcome without having to contact the company too many times

suew98
11/19/17

Rada solves the problem, but it was unnecessary of her to tell me that the code had expired and that she is making a one time exception. The code application was malfunctioning which is why Alex told me to re-order and then call you guys back so you could make the adjustment. Her one time exception was actually offensive, and unnecessary in context of the situation .

zenab3
11/19/17

It took me a long time to find well prices good quality dungeons and dragons t-shirts, books and so many other things but RedBooth covers just about everything

lisab413
11/19/17

My items was shipped very fast and it was great quality...I unfortunately needed to return it as my daughter didn't like it and the return process was very fast and the customer service was fantastic!!

duncanr12
11/19/17

There is an incredibly large range of pictures & products to pick from. The service is excellent & deliveries always arrive on time. Have used Redbubble as my only source of artwork for 3 or 4 years now. Amazing website.

andriyg1
11/19/17

My order No.16071598 and No.16255119. My order was not sent twice, although they promised that everything would be fine and they would send it. Awful service, worse I have not met. False consultants. I do not recommend it.

baileyk19
11/18/17

I got the sweater I order hella fast. The sweater was a very good quality sweater and the photo turned out very beautiful

pallavir4
11/18/17

I was told on the website I'd receive my shipment on the 17th. Then when my receipt said I'd receive it on the 20th I contacted customer service and they said I'd receive it on the 17th. I then got a notice of shipment on the 14th but the order didn't actually ship until the 16th (without ANY notice) thereby completely screwing up the plan on getting it on the 17th.

I contacted Redbubble 5 times and I only heard back twice, once I emailed back with the details they asked for and I never even heard back from them. Not only that but it's a Thursday and the twitter direct message was closed till Tuesday.

Absolutely terrible experience.

shaunak3
11/18/17

I have never received such wonderful customer service. I would highly recommend them to anyone. The products are wonderful, so happy with everything.

lesp7
11/18/17

I ordered a canvas for a friends birthday on Oct 9th delivery for 2th latest cool then not cool hasn't turned up!! sent another still hasn't turned up and its nearly 6 days after estimated delivery no tracking and $#*! customer service never again be warned might not arrive on time and maybe not at all mine hasn't!!

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Les,

Thanks for your input. One of our Customer Experience team members will send you a follow up email on this arrival issue shortly. Please check your inbox when you have a chance!

Redbubble

Fake as in the positive or negative reviews? Because I see alot of negative which I don't understand AT ALL. I ordered 4 t-shirts and a poster from them and my friend a Hoodie and everything was perfect with great service, I don't understand what this negativity is.

By Mounteder A.

I've purchased 3 iPhone cases from them. One of the regular ones for a 4S, which was purchased about 2 years ago- my boyfriend used it after I upgraded phones, and he is still using it and his phone & that case are still in prime condition. I've also purchased 2 of their "tough" cases- both about 8-9 months ago for a iPhone 6, and my phone and my mother's phone are also both in prime condition. And I've dropped my phone many times- including just the other day, face down, right on the concrete. I would recommend. The only con is that the "tough" cases are difficult to get off... But... I really can't complain about that considering these cases have kept my phones in one piece for years now.

By Christine M.

Hi Julian, Thank you for asking about our sizing. Our dimensions are considered "slim fit", and are internationally based sizes. Thus, our sizing chart looks at the chest and front body range in both centimeters and inches. Here's a link to our sizing chart and feel free to reach out to our awesome support team if you have any other questions or concerns - http://rdbl.co/1tEmq7B. Thank you for your interest in Redbubble and we hope to see you on the site in the future!

By Red B. [RedBubble Rep]

All you can do is email them.Unfortunately all you can do is email them. They do not have a customer service line. I ordered the wrong size sweatshirt for my son and they sent me a new one in the right size and allowed me to keep the old one. I was surprised. Just send them an email and allow a few days for them to get back to you but they will. Hope this helps!

By Michele G.

The Unisex T-Shirt and Women's T-Shirt are just examples and are mostly used so they are the standard. If you click on Women's T-Shirt and then on V-Neck you'll get the V-Neck like it's portraited. There's no difference in clickign on Women's T-Shirt or Unisex T-Shirt first. Artists can't choose if they want the Baseball style or not. If they enable the design on a T-Shirt, they enable it on all available styles. So if you choose baseball you will get baseball nevertheless.

By Mounteder A.

Hi Brian! Just let in touch with us at this link and we'll be happy to help sort things out for you: rdbl.co/contact

By Red B. [RedBubble Rep]

I'm pretty sure they don't ship when they say they do, especially with stickers. I had the same issue, after several emails to customer service they did actually ship them and they arrived a week later. However they told me, "oh some of the ones you ordered have been discontinued, sorry." They refunded these of coarse, but supposedly they were in the original shipment that "got lost in the mail." They're not quality either, but cheap so whatever. Not gonna order here again.

By Eli K.

I have ordered from Redbubble twice. I was disappointed with the quality of the print both times. The images online are high resolution what showed up was low quality. Put it simply if a street vendor was selling this shirt on the street I wouldn't purchase the shirts again in person. The t shirt material was also about half the weight I would expect with a normal t-shirt. The customer service is practically non-existent. I ordered a shirt in November of 2014 and it didn't show up until January 2015 (part of this was due to the reliably horrendous performance of UPS / USPS Smartpost. The wrong size showed up, when I asked redbubble to exchange I received an automated message and then nothing else. Wound up tossing the shirt since it was the wrong size and the print quality was awful. Their are other on demand printers online that have better print quality and actual customer service I would go with them instead or take your chances. Generally speaking if a vendor has this many negative reviews they must be doing something wrong. But if you purchase it with your credit card after you do due diligence you can always just reverse the charges when they ignore your email. If I was an artist peddling my wares I would move my work to a different on demand manufacturer.

By Doctorious S.
Questions? Get answers from the RedBubble staff and other customers.

31 Photos for RedBubble