Review of RedBubble

Tel: +1 855-729-9704
helpme@redbubble.com

kirstyw16
12/11/18

I never got a receipt, although it shows up in my orders, and the money has been taken from my account, it is impossible to contact anyone. Really poor customer service. My item should be here today-Thursday but says it is still in production. I'm really worried it won't turn up at all given the reviews I am reading here. And it's for a gift...

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Kristy,

We're very sorry to keep you waiting!

It looks like someone from our team has sent you an email follow up with more information about your order.

Should you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.
michellec502
12/11/18

I received the wrong size item, mistake was on their end. It is difficult to find the contact information for customer support, and then they do not attempt to remedy the situation. They would reorder the correct one without expedited shipping making it too late for Christmas, and I didnt get specific details on what was being done to credit the incorrect one. I am done with this company.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Michelle,

We're so sorry for the trouble caused here!

We know how stressful it can be this time of year, especially when it comes to finding the perfect gift. It looks like someone from our team was able to sort out a refund for the incorrect sized t-shirt.

Again, we're truly sorry for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
alexz83
12/3/18

I've changed this review and increased the score.
I finally received a response from their support. It only took around 2 months to fix a problem with my account.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi there Alex,

We're very sorry to keep you waiting.

Someone from the right team should be in touch with you soon with more information regarding this issue.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.
yosanm
12/3/18

A few months ago, I ordered a shirt from RedBubble in medium, hoping that it would match my expectations (I was very excited). When the shirt arrived, I was impressed with the style and design, but let down with the size. The shirt was way too big to fit me, and it felt more like a dress. I thought it could have been my mistake and/or could have happened to anyone, so I tried again and got another one for free in the size small. I was excited again when it arrived, only to find out that they sent me two shirts the same size as before! I was really unhappy that I had to waste my money on something I couldn't even use.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Yosan,

We're so sorry to hear you received the incorrect size again!

We'll have someone in touch with you via email shortly to help sort this out.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out.
micham16
12/1/18

Ordered something for a Christmas gift, received the totally wrong item. Contacted their live chat service to get a replacement and requested speed delivery because I needed to get my item in time for Xmas and was told that I'd need to pay more for express shipping.

Appalls is an understatement. I wasn't the one who made the error so why must I pay for the increase in shipping costs?

Will never shop here again, terrible after care service.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Micha,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

We're very sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. It looks like someone from our team was able to set you up with a full refund to help make things right here.

Please let us know if you have additional questions or concerns.
jarodb3
11/21/18

I bought some sticker who were beautiful on the site. So I was happy , waiting to receive it. And what I got ? $#*!ing Terrific photocopier quality sticker. I swear, the stickers are horrible. So I tried to get a order back , and what happened ? My order number "doesnt exist". Its a total scam, I want to be refunded now !!

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi there Jarod,

We're very sorry to hear those stickers weren't quote what you expected!

It looks like someone from our team was able to set you up with a full refund.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.
debs13
11/16/18

I bought several shirts for Christmas gifts for stocking stuffers.
Got the first T-shirt in the mail.
Ordered a 2X to make sure it would be large enough.
This shirt might fit an 8 year old but its doubtful. Redbubble refunded my payment thru Amazon which was how I paid for it.
Now I am concerned about the rest of the shirts. My daughter order from a T-shirt company and actually got the size she ordered. I will need to get refunded for the other t-shirts if they prove to have the same sizing discrepancy.
At least for that refund and quickly received gives me hope that possibly this was a fluke. If the shirts are all that tiny no man can wear them!

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Deb,

We're really sorry to hear that t-shirt wasn't a perfect fit.

If those other t-shirts aren't quite right, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're keen to make things right.

Thanks again for the feedback and please let us know if you have any other questions.
sebastianm51
11/15/18

I waiting 6 months for my t-shirts or back my moneys.
I don't have anything.
No t-shirts, No moneys!
SCAMERS!!!

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Sebastian,

We're so sorry to hear that.

We can confirm that someone from our Social team has gone ahead and processed a full refund for the original order.

Please get back in touch if you have any other questions.
johanat1
11/11/18

I ordered a shirt and it never arrives, they do not return money.... very bad company.

Me quedé sin camisa y sin dinero, no me quieren enviar ningun soporte de desembolso.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Johana,

We're so sorry to hear your order never arrived.

It looks like someone from our team has sent you a follow up with details regarding your refund.

Should you have any other questions, please get back in touch. We're happy to help.
bobr242
11/10/18

At first I was very content with Red Bubble until I became an official company in my country. This action has led to me requiring VAT invoices. This is where the problem started.

I had to write to support to to request a VAT invoice, support (acting like a teflon-layer) then has to contact their finance department to create this.

After countless of orders where I needed this VAT invoice it has taken RedBubble anywhere from 4/6 weeks to 3 months to not providing this VAT invoice at all. All the while they basically give you the finger and, in my case, that ment loosing many (VAT returns) where my company is driving on lots of small amounts.

So, RedBubble, go shame on yourself!

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Bob,

We're very sorry for the inconvenience this caused.

It looks like our team was able to organize VAT receipts for both of your orders.

Again, we're very sorry for the delay. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.
manuelaw4
11/9/18

excellent products and AWESOME easy to deal with customer service. i had ordered the wrong size and they are sending me a new shirt immediately

solt7
11/8/18

I looooved my order so much. I bought like 4 stickers and they all turned out great, super high quality. I was super skeptical because of all the terrible reviews, so I ordered them as an experiment. The shipping didn't take that long, actually pretty sure it came before due date. I probably wouldn't order if I was in a hurry, but they are super great and I love them.

peterg323
11/4/18

RedBubble is pretty much a lifesaver when it comes to buying gifts for friends and family. Its not really expensive and you can find some goofy designs to entertain other people.

sjd2
10/10/18

I ordered from RedBubble a number of times and only had one bad experience.
I ordered a T-shirt that, at first, I thought was perfect. But when I received it, my graphics designer eye caught something on the right side. Apparently, when printed on the fabric, the printer forgot about half a centimeter, cutting the motif/drawing a bit short. I sent a picture, along with my finger on the marked space, asking for one where the printer didn't skip on the job, but it turned out that they ALL had this default.
They offered to give me my money back, but the t-shirt is so comfortable that I decided to keep it anyway. Still, they were very open with me.
Even when I forget to include coupons and promo-codes in the right space, they are always open to include it if you ask them too -- as long as it's right after you do your order, if not at the same time.
I would have given them 4.5 if I could (there is no such thing as perfection in this world in my book). The only thing is that I would love their search engine to be a tad more efficient; the last search results don't always match your query, and the simplest things don't always show up.

cheyb2
9/30/18

I spend too much time browsing and too much money buying. Overall I've been very happy. The selection is almost overwhelming. I bought two postcards where the image was too big to fit on the paper. Had I looked closer, I would have seen it was like that in the image online. I wish the stickers were available in sizes smaller than 4". Otherwise, I'm thrilled. Keep making magic!

caleby2
9/30/18

Print is just plain bad compared to website.Material is thin. All goe ratings related on site are lies. Bought 3 shirts and I was shocked at the quality. Even Uniqlo prints better shirts at cheaper prices

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Caleb,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We're sorry to hear the quality wasn't what you had in mind. We'll have someone in touch with you via email shortly to help make things right.
jasond279
9/29/18

HORRIBLE QUALITY for expensive products. Purchased a custom made shirt - the outline of the shirt looks NOTHING like the image they put on their website.
AVOID REDBUBBLE LIKE THE PLAGUE

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Jason,

We're sorry to hear that t-shirt didn't turn out quite how you expected. It looks like someone from our team sent you a followup and is waiting for a response so we can make things right. Please check your inbox and get back to us soon so we can sort this out!
chesterr9
9/23/18

The Redbubble Content Team keeps removing everybody's stuff (including mine) due to copyright infringement. Redbubble has received complaints from The Pokémon Company, Hells Angels, and recently, Atari. Four months ago, Redbubble removed my Petal as Sakura Kasugano piece (picture shown), claiming that it infringes copyright on Redbubble. They refused to reinstate the content at issue as it has been over 14 business days as I counter-notified one of my works. Redbubble is in violation of 17 USC 512(g)(2)(c).

Here's this: Any characters we designed or created for webcomics, video games, or other media can wear Converse, Adidas, or Vans (with a few modifications). Atari (the company who owns the RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise), however, does not own any pixel art at all as pixel art is inspired by 80s/90s computer and video games.

The new CEO wants to keep the company in Australia as the company got sued by said companies (above). They should know that Capcom (the company who owns the Street Fighter IP) owns the Sakura Kasugano character/costume.

Tip for consumers: Find Redbubble alternatives without tagging anything that is copyrighted and/or trademarked.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Chester,

Thanks for the feedback.

Please email your questions to the content team at dmca@redbubble.com or reply to the email notification you received. The content team will look into it and see if there is any additional information available.
archieh36
9/19/18

I bought 3 posters which came to £40, and the images which arrived were terrible quality and were obvious that they had been ripped from Google.
I purchased 1 small and 2 large, and they all had the same issue. The lager images had simply been up scaled and not worth the money I paid and when requesting a refund I could only get a reorder or a voucher.. I want my money plz

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Archie,

We're sorry to hear those posters weren't quite what you expected.

It looks like your order was completely refunded on 17 September to make up for the inconvenience.

Apologies again for the trouble and please let us know if you have any other questions.
inalh
9/3/18

I started uploading my designs for a couple of tow weeks, and suddenly without any warning my account is blocked, i have sent them 3 emails without any responce.
What is this ! This is a scam by redbubble that they block my account and steals all the uploaded desins

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Inal,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

We've looked into your request and it may take us longer than usual to investigate this issue. Not to worry, we will look into it and let you know if there's any additional information available.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.
tonyg169
8/31/18

Yesterday (the first day of school) my son and I received tracking for a package that will arrive a week late. Looking back at the website it is easy to see a pattern of promises that are simply not kept; delivery dates are listed a week out when in fact this is the shipping window.
Having paid a premium for this lie, I am left wondering what other corners are cut.. Will be charging back if anything else is wrong and in the future will seek out a vendor that will tell an inconvenient truth. Recommending other readers do the same.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Tony,

Thanks for sharing your honest feedback.

We're sorry if your order didn't arrive by the time you expected! It looks like someone from our team sent you an email follow up with more information about this.

Please let us know if you still have questions.
jessicam536
8/25/18

I was so excited for my order, the shipping was fast. Ok so the quality of the hoodie is amazing def at least worth $25.00 max but here is the thing. The print quality is so poor for an item I paid $54.00 for. I can go buy a really nice nike hoodie for $50.00 actually I just bought an amazing printed hoodie at the mall for 60.00. ACTUALLY most name brand hoodies are around 50.00-60.00. This company has good quality material but the PRINT IS $#*!. You all have adds on youtube and your prices are outrageous for what you are giving people.The print looks like somebody had a stencil and spray painted it on. I love the hoodie has my favorite game logo on it and the hoodie itself is really nice and fits amazing. Was it worth 54.00 NO, i'm so mad you guys would charge people this much for the quality of the PRINT you all have its terrible. Like i said I can buy a nice well make hoodie for 50.00. Bring down your prices I would have been ok with paying
25.00+shipping but not worth 54.00 so i probably wont buy from you all anymore unless you can prove to me that if i return what i have the next item will have a well made print

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Jessica,

So sorry that hoodie wasn't what you had in mind.

The quality of our products is extremely important to us, so we're keen to make things right. If you haven't done so just yet, please submit a request through our Help Center so we can investigate the matter further: https://rdbl.co/1AidyKE

Hope to hear from you soon!
amyj169
8/24/18

I bought this shirt (check picture). The preview showed it as a very high quality print but what I got was an image that was blown up like 3x to fit the shirt. Also, I ordered a medium shirt and I'm 182cm and the shirt goes down past my waist. I have no idea who makes their fabrics or who they employ to get this stuff made but it's absolute garbage and I wasted $40 for a shirt that I don't have the courage to wear outside because it looks cheaper than a $2 tee bought from China. Absolute trash, avoid lie the plague!

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Amy,

We're sorry to hear that t-shirt didn't turn out quite right.

It looks like someone from our team was able to set you up with a refund for the full purchase amount to help make things right.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.
calvint18
8/9/18

I dont often leave reviews, but these shirts are that phenomenal. These shirts are high quality, extremely comfortable, a great fit, and the prints on them are flawless. They check off every box for me

barryb149
8/4/18

I have my photos printed on metal and I have to say that I am VERY pleased with the product and have sold many prints. I messed up on an order and RedBubble resolved my problem without a charge. Super pleased...

Fake as in the positive or negative reviews? Because I see alot of negative which I don't understand AT ALL. I ordered 4 t-shirts and a poster from them and my friend a Hoodie and everything was perfect with great service, I don't understand what this negativity is.

By Mounteder A.

I've purchased 3 iPhone cases from them. One of the regular ones for a 4S, which was purchased about 2 years ago- my boyfriend used it after I upgraded phones, and he is still using it and his phone & that case are still in prime condition. I've also purchased 2 of their "tough" cases- both about 8-9 months ago for a iPhone 6, and my phone and my mother's phone are also both in prime condition. And I've dropped my phone many times- including just the other day, face down, right on the concrete. I would recommend. The only con is that the "tough" cases are difficult to get off... But... I really can't complain about that considering these cases have kept my phones in one piece for years now.

By Christine M.

Hi Julian, Thank you for asking about our sizing. Our dimensions are considered "slim fit", and are internationally based sizes. Thus, our sizing chart looks at the chest and front body range in both centimeters and inches. Here's a link to our sizing chart and feel free to reach out to our awesome support team if you have any other questions or concerns - http://rdbl.co/1tEmq7B. Thank you for your interest in Redbubble and we hope to see you on the site in the future!

By Red B., RedBubble Representative

Although I didn't order a hoodie, the quality of the t-shirt I bought was very good.

By Sara L.

All you can do is email them.Unfortunately all you can do is email them. They do not have a customer service line. I ordered the wrong size sweatshirt for my son and they sent me a new one in the right size and allowed me to keep the old one. I was surprised. Just send them an email and allow a few days for them to get back to you but they will. Hope this helps!

By Michele G.

The Unisex T-Shirt and Women's T-Shirt are just examples and are mostly used so they are the standard. If you click on Women's T-Shirt and then on V-Neck you'll get the V-Neck like it's portraited. There's no difference in clickign on Women's T-Shirt or Unisex T-Shirt first. Artists can't choose if they want the Baseball style or not. If they enable the design on a T-Shirt, they enable it on all available styles. So if you choose baseball you will get baseball nevertheless.

By Mounteder A.

I think people have a tendency to complain versus compliment businesses and thats why you see bad ratings.

By Sara L.

Hi Brian! Just let in touch with us at this link and we'll be happy to help sort things out for you: rdbl.co/contact

By Red B., RedBubble Representative

I'm pretty sure they don't ship when they say they do, especially with stickers. I had the same issue, after several emails to customer service they did actually ship them and they arrived a week later. However they told me, "oh some of the ones you ordered have been discontinued, sorry." They refunded these of coarse, but supposedly they were in the original shipment that "got lost in the mail." They're not quality either, but cheap so whatever. Not gonna order here again.

By Eli K.

I have ordered from Redbubble twice. I was disappointed with the quality of the print both times. The images online are high resolution what showed up was low quality. Put it simply if a street vendor was selling this shirt on the street I wouldn't purchase the shirts again in person. The t shirt material was also about half the weight I would expect with a normal t-shirt. The customer service is practically non-existent. I ordered a shirt in November of 2014 and it didn't show up until January 2015 (part of this was due to the reliably horrendous performance of UPS / USPS Smartpost. The wrong size showed up, when I asked redbubble to exchange I received an automated message and then nothing else. Wound up tossing the shirt since it was the wrong size and the print quality was awful. Their are other on demand printers online that have better print quality and actual customer service I would go with them instead or take your chances. Generally speaking if a vendor has this many negative reviews they must be doing something wrong. But if you purchase it with your credit card after you do due diligence you can always just reverse the charges when they ignore your email. If I was an artist peddling my wares I would move my work to a different on demand manufacturer.

By Doctorious S.
Questions? Get answers from the RedBubble staff and other customers.

RedBubble?