Redbubble

Trustpilot
3.8 / 5
Reviews.io
2.5 / 5

Redbubble has a consumer rating of 3.57 stars from 2,019 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Redbubble most frequently mention customer service, good quality and wrong size. Redbubble ranks 13th among Marketplace sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 5.9%

• Excellent customer service put this place at 5 stars for me.
  • Visit this site for unique gift ideas and creative cell phone cases.

• Then I tried chat and they went offline cant find a phone number.
  • The delivery date has expired (as has my son's birthday) & both Redbubble & DHL refuse to answer my emails.
How would you rate Redbubble?

“Great customer service”

Jill V.
10/24/20

I ordered a tee shirt and received it 4 days before expected arrival. Unfortunately, during shipping, the package must have gotten tangled up and the shirt got some black stuff on it. I requested a refund THIS MORNING and they have already taken care of the issue. I have never had a response so quick. The site was easy to use for purchase and contact for my issue. I definitely recommend this site and will buy from them in the future.

“They closed one of my stores without notice or any reason”

Sam W.
5/23/21

I have spent $$$ at Redbubble, and worked on two stores, and interviewed for a job with them, but I would never shop at Redbubble again after they closed one of my stores without notice or giving any reason, even after I made contact and asked about it. It's absolutely unacceptable. This is the worst customer experience possible, they just destroy your hard work without explanation or notice.

Reviews (2,019)

customer service (421) phone number (30) delivery date (35) order number (23) phone case (38) print quality (27) quality products (23)
samw520
May 23rd, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Don't trust them, they can destroy your hard work at any time, without notice or giving any reason.

Products used:
I was an artist selling on their platform. I also bought several T-shirts and a poster.

jennifero939
December 20th, 2021

Buyer be aware. Don't shop anything from the store redbubble. This store has no customer service. So if anything goes wrong with your order there is no one to communicate with. Another thing this store doesn't believe in giving back refunds. Any thing goes wrong with your order and you would like a refund. They prefer you keep the items even if you don't want to. Do not give you a refund they will keep your money. Ignore all your emails stay away from this store they scammers.

Stay away scammers.

Skirts

ericg611
August 23rd, 2021

They say that if you refer a friend you will get fifteen dollars in "sticker credit.": Once you've accepted the offer it turns out the that the "fine print" says that your friend had to pay sixty dollars and use the provided link.

This information is all in the fine print. FCC regulations are clear that you cannot provide an online offer and then just qualify it with a lot of "fine print" laying out further conditions.

Tip for consumers:
Don't believe their fifteen dollar referral offer; or at least read the fine print.

Products used:
T-shirt (has not arrived as of yet).

christofk
January 29th, 2021

We ordered four smartphone bumpers, estimated arrival Jan 13-15. On Jan 14 I get a message that they just got sent off, estimated arrival still Jan 13-15: hmm, let's see.

Of course it only arrives on Jan 22. And only one of the four hulls arrived. What's with the rest?!? I contact customer service and they "don't know". They do "generously" offer to reorder the remaining three for me, great. But not even with express or tracked shipping!

Now we're still waiting for the remaining three bumpers, four weeks after having ordered them...

Don't use their site.

iPhone bumpers

bettyh315
July 26th, 2020

I ordered a mask with a character from Crash Landing. I received a mask totally unrelated to my order. I went to returns to request a refund or return and received a message that it is not returnable. Customer service does not exists for this site. So if you want to order something and get another product unrelated- this is the site for you. So now I will stop payment via my credit card. See photo of what I received.

dianap586
January 8th, 2022

I bought a bunch of T-shirts on Redbubble. They came from different "sellers" however they all had the same thin and low grade fabric. Two of them completely faded within two washings. Very disappointed.

T-shirts and stickers

marianat16
September 30th, 2020

I ordered a pair of cushion covers for my couch, they advertised it as "double sided print" and "brown leather" colour. NONE of that was true. What I got in the mail is a poorly made cushion cover, almost red colour, no double sided print, horrible design. The worst part of it is, it wasn't cheap at all, and they don't offer a refund of your money. STAY AWAY FROM REDBUBBLE

jillv80
October 24th, 2020

elainec306
December 23rd, 2020

Terrible customer services. Order placed money taken... oops... no order can be found. What a shower. Please anybody reading this. Do not order with this company. Hoping to report this company. It needs to be withdrawn from website selling platform!.

marys2280
August 27th, 2020

I ordered 4 things. A poster arrived damaged. It happens. I contacted Redbubble with photos. In a day and a half I had a new, perfect poster with no further effort or cost on my part. Everything looked exactly as expected. Mask was a little thin (average), but looked good. Mask & shirt have been washed multiple times with no damage.

T-shirt, mask, poster

jb1980
August 24th, 2021

1) Redbubble's customer support is a joke. My order arrived incomplete and it has taken them a week to "research what went wrong" rather than try to make my order right (and I still do not have a resolution).
2) Their stickers do not stick to plastic at all, even after the plastic surface has been prepared properly.
3) Their "kiss-cut" stickers come with a very wide white border around them, which is not the look we were hoping for.
Overall, an absolute waste of money.

lauraw769
August 16th, 2020

I ordered stickers ($40 worth!) for work. The tracking was never updated and eventually said it was delivered. Did UPS deliver it to another address? No idea because it is USPS Innovations. I cannot get anyone to respond to me from either end. Thank you for sending me the follow-up survey, because I noted the same complaint there. Super disappointed as these were for part of essential health care workers' gift baskets. Won't be ordering again.

* Redbubble attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

deanar41
November 4th, 2021

I placed an order for a long sleeved t-shirt in Sept, 2021. Estimated delivery date was 9-29-10/01/2021. Never arrived. Contacted Redubble 10/15/21. They said they were sending a replacement estimated to be arriving 10/26-28/2021. Then I received email it would be 10/28/21-11/04/21, and to contact them no later than 11/04/21. I contacted them.
I'm pretty sure I won't be receiving this shirt. I hope they enjoyed the $28 they got for nothing. It would be nice if I didn't have to worry about $28 but I do.
I will go to Twitter and warn people to not do business with them. Facebook too.

Tip for consumers:
Don't order from Redbubble.

Products used:
None the shirt never arrived

celestep44
June 12th, 2020

I have emailed this company 4 times to receive 1 order i placed a MONTH ago. They send you automated support emails that do not provide a contact number, and they are "unable" to track your order. They just want your money. I'm still waiting for my product or trying to get my money back and they are impossible to reach. I DO NOT ADVISE you give this company your time or money. Such a disappointing experience.

lynj215
June 15th, 2021
Verified purchase

I know Redbubble uses third-party providers to print (at least here in the US). Of my 3 orders in the past 6 months from a variety of artists (including myself), the first one was decent quality for both the stickers and the notebook, but the last two just this month were garbage. I had to get the stickers remade because they had yellow smudges on them and were grainy, and then then replacement didn't have yellow smudges but were still very grainy. I'm thinking about pulling my designs altogether if this is par for the course with them.

Tip for consumers:
Stickers are not cut very closely or smoothly (can’t adjust the margin I don’t think)

Stickers, notebook

amarn7
April 27th, 2020

Creative and artistic design on clothes and other home accessories, Redbubble has good opportunity platform for shopping and also for who have good skill, and creativity, they easily design products by their skills. VERY Good shopping site!
I always buy my lovely t-shirts from there.

stephanieh1104
May 10th, 2021

I purchased a T-shirt for my daughter on April 29 and paid extra for shipping so she would have it for her birthday on may 6. I was supposed to receive my package on May 5th (expedited delivery). I am STILL waiting for my package. I've tried contacting REDBUBBLE but can NOT find a phone number, email or customer service number anywhere on there site. I will NEVER order from this company again!

melissad1408
August 9th, 2021

I've been buying different items from Redbubble since 2008 and even though sometimes (rarely) the print quality on the items was a little blurry, Redbubble's customer service always made it right! A+++ I totally recommend this site, especially if you're looking for really unique stickers and art prints.

Tip for consumers:
Don't freak out if something is wrong with your order. Redbubble's customer service is super nice and helpful.

Products used:
stickers, prints, t-shirts, socks, shower curtains, tote bags, sweatshirts, hoodies, phone cases, tapestries, duvet cover, face masks, acrylic blocks, mini skirts, dresses, mugs, leggings, coasters

taylorq30
December 23rd, 2021
Verified purchase

They messed up shipping even though i provided the correct address they did not label it correctly and now my christmas gifts are being "returned to sender" 2 days before the stupid holiday

JUST USE SOCIETY6! AVOID REDBUBBLE

Products used:
i haven’t gotten any products they failed to ship them

rebeccah713
July 27th, 2020

What a burst of altruistic, shining, slap-in-your-face -creativity abounds at Redbubble. I don't know when my love affair started with Redbubble but it has blossomed ever since. This site is a great big cauldron of mystical, imaginative, and fresh but not excluding radically-challenging art. Below you will see the dress that was perfect for my book mobile. My a line skirts evoke conversations as I AM WEARING ART ON MY BODY. People can't look away. It is candy for their eyes during the time of the virus or not during the virus. They appeciate aesthetic objects and what better way to share than by wearing them! I have ordered around 20 facemasks. From Aretha Franklin to Smiley Lips, they always get a reaction. I love the Smiley Lips as it automatically makes people smile. I purchased some self-esteem posters that were really edgy for my alternative students. Please take 5 minutes to satisfy your inner soulfulness and check out this treasure trove of fertility when it comes to the imagination... all at one site!

Tip for consumers:
Find a design you like. You will notice that you can get that design in most things from an a line skirt to a canvas. Woòooo cool. The skirts make you look slimming BTW.

Products used:
All of them! I used my I CAN READ dress for my Fantastical Mini Book Mobile during the virus for my poverty level students. It was perfect!!! Where else would I happen to have a dress like this???

nicholasb360
October 24th, 2020

Received a large format framed poster in the mail, and it turns out it was printed from an incredibly low quality image. See photo. Stay away, no quality control. This wasn't even close to acceptable. Order number was 39315046 - am battling with their bureaucracy for a refund - which is also no easy task.

gloriae94
May 7th, 2021

Beware! Do not buy from Red Bubble.
I ordered $215 of items, 10 shirts from Red Bubble. I received an EMPTY envelope with only my home address and Red Bubbles return address! Not 1 shirt was in it! Just air. Heartbroken daughter as these were for her birthday :( Now I have to wait 120 days from my bank for dispute.
Red Bubble why would you do this? I will be contacting BBB and file report on them.

Tip for consumers:
Do not buy. They are scammers

Products used:
None they ripped me off and shipped me an empty envelope!

alyksandrao
December 11th, 2021
Verified purchase

Do not buy stickers from here. They are horrific quality. More than half of the stickers were so pixelated you could barely tell what they were. Every image was grainy. I ordered a crew neck sweatshirt and they sent it once to me as a hoodie and the print was so small and off center. They said they would replace it, and address the issues with the 3rd party printer. They sent me a hooded sweatshirt twice! I just wanted the crew neck.
Customer service was kind, took them a few days to respond each time though.

Tip for consumers:
Don't. Shipping is outrageously expensive, $19 for my order, and it took WEEKS to arrive. And the items all arrived separately.

Products used:
One of the t shirts and a handful of stickers that were vector files and not poor quality jpegs

danield810
August 21st, 2020

They haven't kept me updated on my delivery times. It's been over 2-3 weeks now. I've contacted them and they say to write back if I don't receive it by the 21st... it's the 22nd. How pathetic is this? Never doing business with this company ever again. Also, where's my sticker? This is such a corrupt company... read people's reviews.

scottb1493
November 18th, 2020

Refund was provided following this review. Will never deal with this company again._____________
Ordered a product and paid extra for express delivery. According to my account, the product has never been made or shipped. When I cancelled the order they will not provide a refund, only a voucher for future use. What use is a voucher for a company I never want to deal with again.

In retrospect, there would be nothing to stop them from posting items that don't exist and offering vouchers when they never arrive. Hopefully that's not the case.

They seem fake to me. I received such horrible service that its hard to believe this is the same Redbubble. Maybe they improved alot since OR maybe they are paying their own marketing people to post fake positive reviews. We will never know. I would say its not worth the risk. Go with another seller.

By Tosh S.
See more answers (14)

They're your typical plastic case. My sister has a case and it's lasted her s good year

By Jessica R.
See more answers (3)

Hi Julian, Thank you for asking about our sizing. Our dimensions are considered "slim fit", and are internationally based sizes. Thus, our sizing chart looks at the chest and front body range in both centimeters and inches. Here's a link to our sizing chart and feel free to reach out to our awesome support team if you have any other questions or concerns - http://rdbl.co/1tEmq7B. Thank you for your interest in Redbubble and we hope to see you on the site in the future!

By Red B., CS Team

All you can do is email them. Unfortunately all you can do is email them. They do not have a customer service line. I ordered the wrong size sweatshirt for my son and they sent me a new one in the right size and allowed me to keep the old one. I was surprised. Just send them an email and allow a few days for them to get back to you but they will. Hope this helps!

By Michele G.