Review of RedBubble

Tel: +1 855-729-9704
helpme@redbubble.com

rachelc272
1/18/19

I ordered a Heavy Metal movie t-shirt a while back because that movie is awesome, if you haven't seen it. Great staple of an 80s classic, but let me get to the point. The shirt was perfect. The printing was clear and sizing was true to size. I'm a big girl, so I order Men's shirts most of the time. Completely satisfied. I also ordered a Big Trouble in Little China tshirt a few years back before I had really heard of the company. High quality. I have since lost the shirt, but I would order it again in a heartbeat! I just wanted to add this because I'm seeing a lot of bad reviews, but I had a positive experience.

bobbies45
1/9/19

I placed an order at Redbubble because they assured me that, if I paid $30 shipping, my order would arrive on Christmas Eve. Through FedEx. Typically FedEx is great at delivering shipments on time, so I had complete faith that my order would arrive. It is now January 7th, and not only has my order not arrived, but FedEx called me to tell me they have no idea where it is. Redbubble offered to try and find it for me. That was over a week ago, and I still have heard nothing from them. They ruined my children's Christmas. I have never experienced such horrible service from any company in my life. Despite contacting the company multiple times, they can give me no answers as to why my order has not arrived or as to where it is or when it might arrive. I implore you, do not ever order anything from this company. The good reviews are a total fluke. I desperately wish I'd had the sense to read the customer reviews of this company before I put any faith in them to deliver my children's Christmas presents on time. I will do my utmost to make sure no one ever uses this company again. If there is any karma in this world, this company will go out of business very quickly. Clearly they have no business model, no one running the company who has any idea of what a strategic business practice is, and no effective customer service. Do you know what they did to try to make up for the fact that my children's presents did not arrive? They sent me six separate $15 gift certificates, which only cover half of the shipping cost, and which cannot be used on one order. So in order to even use the gift certificates they tried to bribe me with, I would have had to pay for 6 more separate orders+ $15 shipping on each one. Whoever devised this business model is insane.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Bobbie,

We're truly sorry for the frustration this caused here.

We can confirm that both orders have been refunded in their full amounts to help make up for this unfortunate situation.

Should you still have questions or concerns, please let us know.
katharinak4
1/6/19

We have been ordering from Redbubble for many years. Had been very happy. Have noticed that once they moved to America, the service for us in Australia has been getting worse and the quality also.
Very disappointed with the last order of $3000 worth of Tote bags. They are of a very different material to what we used to get. The canvass used to be strong and well sewn. These ones are badly sewn, the writing cut off in corners, the picture not clear and the stitching comes apart. The worst is that we sent 6 emails, tried to find a phone number, the one we found had an answer service, nobody called back. We found way of chatting to them still hoping to get a response and just robot replies. Very, very disappointed. Have got 2 big boxes and want to send them back and get the money back. Do not buy anything of them!! This is really the worst customer service we can imaging.

Tip for consumers: Do not trust them

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Katharina,

We're so sorry to hear those tote bags didn't work out.

We can confirm that someone from our team has refunded the order in the full amount to the original method of payment.

Our apologies again for the inconvenience and please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
andrel75
1/6/19

I placed an order via paypal and it was processed immediately. Another order payed by sofortüberweisung - immediate bank tranfser was hold up to 14 days for payment processing

there was no notice on the chekckout

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Andre,

Thanks for the feedback. We'd be happy to clear this up.

Orders placed using Sofort for payment can take up to 14 business days to process. Since payments can be delayed, the 3rd party printers with whom we work cannot begin printing your order until the payment is approved. Additionally, we are not able to make any changes to an order or refund it until the payment is finalized.

Thank you for understanding and please let us know if you have any other questions.
jonathanr166
1/2/19

This company is pathetic. I have not received my order and paid for additional shipping and tacking information which did nothing for my order. The order was supposed to be a Christmas gift but the shipment didn't ship out until 12/21/18. All I am getting are excuses and ZERO resolution. All Redbubble continues to do is add days to the expected shipment dates.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the feedback.

We're sorry that your order experienced a shipping delay. It looks like someone from our team has sent a follow up with more information.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.
jd344
12/24/18

Poor Quality Posters
Ordered a poster. You would think for almost 20 dollars the thing would not have been as pixelated and blurry as it was. It was bad. Cheap and extremely poor quality. Went to go file a return and the information needed (email address and order number) was not recognized despite me using my only email on file and the order number they provided. So not only did they think the poor quality of their product was acceptable to be delivered, but now I am stuck with it- having no way to get my money back.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi J D,

Thank you for the feedback.

We're sorry that poster didn't turn out quite right! Not to worry, someone from our team will be in touch with you soon to l=investigate the issue further.
tokaym
12/21/18

You give them money, they create a tracking number, but don't ship. There's no way to get customer service. Total scam. They say, "please contact Help Center," but there is no way on the site to do it. Just leads to a dead end.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Tokay,

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this caused.

To make things right, we'll have someone from our team in touch with you via email shortly.

Looking forward to sorting this out.
leighm59
12/21/18

Place an order never received confirmation with order number!!! Never received order but was charged!!!! Tried to locate order and there is no way to contact them! Only lets you contact with order # it doesnt recognize my email address!!! DONT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I am going to have to dispute this charge with the bank!!! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Leigh,

Thanks for reaching out.

We're sorry to hear about the trouble this caused! Not to worry, we have an article to help you troubleshoot payment issues right over here: https://rdbl.co/28SrD6R

If you still have questions or need further assistance, please get in touch with us through our Help Center: https://rdbl.co/1VwWaZd
lawrencey10
12/21/18

Seems to be a scam, 2 orders placed, no product has showed up for either.

I had placed an order, and tracking information said would be delivered by 3-6 Dec. After no delivery, contacted customer service, and while they did send me a credit against my next order, the products never arrived, as of 19 Dec

I had placed a second order with expedited delivery, delivery promised by 18-Dec. According to the order page, had not shipped as of 18-Dec. Contacted customer service, and was informed that tracking information was not updated, by my order would be delivered. Could not get customer service to give me the actual tracking number however. Products never showed up for either order.

Quite disappointed, as I had wanted the order specifically for Christmas.

While you always get a good response from customer service, products never arrive, and seems to be just excuses and delays.

I never give reviews, but after 2 orders and no product, seems like a scam site.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi there Lawrence,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

It looks like one of your orders was marked as Delivered today. The initial order should have turned up today as well, so we'll have someone send you a follow up email shortly to straighten this out.
camillea5
12/20/18

T shirts run very small so size way up or do not order women's t-shirts. My 95 lb thin 12 year old niece could not fit in the women's large. Order men's. But customer service was excellent and handled right away. And the prods are awesome just sizing is issue.

hpl2
12/18/18

having purchased the product all the way from Asia, I was most disappointed if not angry at the 3 T shirts I bought. The shirts smelled strongly of chemicals when I opened it from the packaging. I half suspected the dye will come out while washing and it was indeed true. Quality of the material was thin and poor. Wanted to write a review on their website but realised that there was no such function as a customer to write a review.... so where did all the good reviews on their website come from???? Will never buy again from this website.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear your T-shirts didn't live up to your expectations.

Someone from our Customer Success team will be in touch with you soon to help make things right.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!
marcw82
12/17/18

I placed my order on November 26th and received an email that I could expect my package by December 4th. The only way you can connect with Redbubble is through Live Chat. I have now spoken with 4 different people and was told that they don't have a way of seeing your past conversations. It's now December 15th and still no package. These t-shirts were supposed to be presents for Christmas and that isn't going to happen. The most recent rep I spoke to said they could send me a replacement order but some of my t-shirts are no longer available. When I asked her which t-shirts she asked me to hold. I waited for about 15 minutes and then she came back and told me that they were having technical difficulties and she would have to send me an email. She then ended the chat. I still haven't received an email and have not resolution. So at this point it looks like I am out over $200 right before Christmas. This has whole experience has been beyond frustrating. At this point I'm not sure what to do other than contact my credit card company and the better business bureau.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Marc,

Thanks for providing your feedback.

We're so sorry to hear about the stress this caused. It looks like a replacement order was issued and was marked as 'Delivered' on 22 December.

Again, so sorry for the delay. If this information is incorrect, please get back in touch so we can sort this out.
andreyp20
12/14/18

I've ordered a nice T-shirt for Birthday of my friend. Redbubble assured me it will be delivered in 2 weeks. A month has come, no info about my order, just promises it will be delivered shortly. No tracking numbers, no tracking at all, no money refund as well. Very disappointed

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Andrey,

We're so sorry to hear your order hasn't turned up.

It looks like your order has been completely refunded to help make things right.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.
jeniferj9
12/14/18

I purchased an item with expedited shipping that I paid for in order to have it arrive in time for framing for Christmas. Didn't receive the item on the date it was promised or the day after. Not sure if it will arrive tomorrow, but it is now too late.

When I contacted customer service on the day it was supposed to arrive, I had to argue with them about refunding the money I spent to have the shipment expedited which they finally did after an hour of arguing. But, after understanding the situation, asked me to contact them if I didn't receive the package today so they could make it right.

I contacted them today and rather than make it right they told me to come back tomorrow. When I asked to speak with a Manager, I was told that I would have to get off their chat so that my conversation could be sent to a manager so they could email me. I wonder how long that will take.....if ever.

They only do business by email and text. Evidently they don't have a phone in the building so that you can talk to Management. When asking where the package was sent, well somewhere in CA.

I wouldn't use this company. Sorry customer service, sorry people who don't care. If I could give it no stars, that's what it would get. Poor, Poor, Poor service!!! Don't use!

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Jenifer,

We're so sorry to hear you had a poor experience with us!

We currently don't offer phone support, but it looks like someone from our team sent you a follow up with more information about your order. We can confirm your shipping cost has been refunded and having a look at the tracking available, your order has since been marked delivered. If this isn't the case, please let us know so we can sort out a swift solution.

We appreciate your feedback and please let us know if you have any other questions.
lorenzoc43
12/14/18

My order (iPhone cover, with a photo of a Ferrari F1) arrived one week late, but it is absolutely well manufactured and looks great on my phone. Definitely, it has been a good choice!

sherries21
12/13/18

Received some "supreme white power" flag instead of what I ordered. Contacted chat, they said they sent a replacement order. It never showed up. Contacted chat again, they told me to wait and sent me a tracking number. I'm in Montana, the item being shipped was being sent to Texas! Contacted chat again. They told me the second order never existed. I demanded a refund. Today I get an email saying it was delivered. IN TEXAS to WHO?!?! Why the tracking number if the ordered didn't exist?!? What scam and lies this business has.. Over a month later, I will never do business with them again and they are still lying to me about what really happened.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Sherrie,

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

We're really sorry for the confusion and frustration this caused. If you could provide us with either order number, we'd be more than happy to investigate this matter further.

Hope to hear from you soon.
kirstyw16
12/11/18

I never got a receipt, although it shows up in my orders, and the money has been taken from my account, it is impossible to contact anyone. Really poor customer service. My item should be here today-Thursday but says it is still in production. I'm really worried it won't turn up at all given the reviews I am reading here. And it's for a gift...

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Kristy,

We're very sorry to keep you waiting!

It looks like someone from our team has sent you an email follow up with more information about your order.

Should you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.
michellec502
12/11/18

I received the wrong size item, mistake was on their end. It is difficult to find the contact information for customer support, and then they do not attempt to remedy the situation. They would reorder the correct one without expedited shipping making it too late for Christmas, and I didnt get specific details on what was being done to credit the incorrect one. I am done with this company.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Michelle,

We're so sorry for the trouble caused here!

We know how stressful it can be this time of year, especially when it comes to finding the perfect gift. It looks like someone from our team was able to sort out a refund for the incorrect sized t-shirt.

Again, we're truly sorry for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
alexz83
12/3/18

I've changed this review and increased the score.
I finally received a response from their support. It only took around 2 months to fix a problem with my account.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi there Alex,

We're very sorry to keep you waiting.

Someone from the right team should be in touch with you soon with more information regarding this issue.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.
yosanm
12/3/18

A few months ago, I ordered a shirt from RedBubble in medium, hoping that it would match my expectations (I was very excited). When the shirt arrived, I was impressed with the style and design, but let down with the size. The shirt was way too big to fit me, and it felt more like a dress. I thought it could have been my mistake and/or could have happened to anyone, so I tried again and got another one for free in the size small. I was excited again when it arrived, only to find out that they sent me two shirts the same size as before! I was really unhappy that I had to waste my money on something I couldn't even use.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Yosan,

We're so sorry to hear you received the incorrect size again!

We'll have someone in touch with you via email shortly to help sort this out.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out.
micham16
12/1/18

Ordered something for a Christmas gift, received the totally wrong item. Contacted their live chat service to get a replacement and requested speed delivery because I needed to get my item in time for Xmas and was told that I'd need to pay more for express shipping.

Appalls is an understatement. I wasn't the one who made the error so why must I pay for the increase in shipping costs?

Will never shop here again, terrible after care service.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Micha,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

We're very sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. It looks like someone from our team was able to set you up with a full refund to help make things right here.

Please let us know if you have additional questions or concerns.
jarodb3
11/21/18

I bought some sticker who were beautiful on the site. So I was happy , waiting to receive it. And what I got ? $#*!ing Terrific photocopier quality sticker. I swear, the stickers are horrible. So I tried to get a order back , and what happened ? My order number "doesnt exist". Its a total scam, I want to be refunded now !!

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi there Jarod,

We're very sorry to hear those stickers weren't quote what you expected!

It looks like someone from our team was able to set you up with a full refund.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.
debs13
11/16/18

I bought several shirts for Christmas gifts for stocking stuffers.
Got the first T-shirt in the mail.
Ordered a 2X to make sure it would be large enough.
This shirt might fit an 8 year old but its doubtful. Redbubble refunded my payment thru Amazon which was how I paid for it.
Now I am concerned about the rest of the shirts. My daughter order from a T-shirt company and actually got the size she ordered. I will need to get refunded for the other t-shirts if they prove to have the same sizing discrepancy.
At least for that refund and quickly received gives me hope that possibly this was a fluke. If the shirts are all that tiny no man can wear them!

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Deb,

We're really sorry to hear that t-shirt wasn't a perfect fit.

If those other t-shirts aren't quite right, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're keen to make things right.

Thanks again for the feedback and please let us know if you have any other questions.
sebastianm51
11/15/18

I waiting 6 months for my t-shirts or back my moneys.
I don't have anything.
No t-shirts, No moneys!
SCAMERS!!!

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Sebastian,

We're so sorry to hear that.

We can confirm that someone from our Social team has gone ahead and processed a full refund for the original order.

Please get back in touch if you have any other questions.
johanat1
11/11/18

I ordered a shirt and it never arrives, they do not return money.... very bad company.

Me quedé sin camisa y sin dinero, no me quieren enviar ningun soporte de desembolso.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Johana,

We're so sorry to hear your order never arrived.

It looks like someone from our team has sent you a follow up with details regarding your refund.

Should you have any other questions, please get back in touch. We're happy to help.

Fake as in the positive or negative reviews? Because I see alot of negative which I don't understand AT ALL. I ordered 4 t-shirts and a poster from them and my friend a Hoodie and everything was perfect with great service, I don't understand what this negativity is.

By Mounteder A.

I've purchased 3 iPhone cases from them. One of the regular ones for a 4S, which was purchased about 2 years ago- my boyfriend used it after I upgraded phones, and he is still using it and his phone & that case are still in prime condition. I've also purchased 2 of their "tough" cases- both about 8-9 months ago for a iPhone 6, and my phone and my mother's phone are also both in prime condition. And I've dropped my phone many times- including just the other day, face down, right on the concrete. I would recommend. The only con is that the "tough" cases are difficult to get off... But... I really can't complain about that considering these cases have kept my phones in one piece for years now.

By Christine M.

Hi Julian, Thank you for asking about our sizing. Our dimensions are considered "slim fit", and are internationally based sizes. Thus, our sizing chart looks at the chest and front body range in both centimeters and inches. Here's a link to our sizing chart and feel free to reach out to our awesome support team if you have any other questions or concerns - http://rdbl.co/1tEmq7B. Thank you for your interest in Redbubble and we hope to see you on the site in the future!

By Red B., RedBubble Representative

Although I didn't order a hoodie, the quality of the t-shirt I bought was very good.

By Sara L.

All you can do is email them.Unfortunately all you can do is email them. They do not have a customer service line. I ordered the wrong size sweatshirt for my son and they sent me a new one in the right size and allowed me to keep the old one. I was surprised. Just send them an email and allow a few days for them to get back to you but they will. Hope this helps!

By Michele G.

The Unisex T-Shirt and Women's T-Shirt are just examples and are mostly used so they are the standard. If you click on Women's T-Shirt and then on V-Neck you'll get the V-Neck like it's portraited. There's no difference in clickign on Women's T-Shirt or Unisex T-Shirt first. Artists can't choose if they want the Baseball style or not. If they enable the design on a T-Shirt, they enable it on all available styles. So if you choose baseball you will get baseball nevertheless.

By Mounteder A.

I think people have a tendency to complain versus compliment businesses and thats why you see bad ratings.

By Sara L.

Hi Brian! Just let in touch with us at this link and we'll be happy to help sort things out for you: rdbl.co/contact

By Red B., RedBubble Representative

I'm pretty sure they don't ship when they say they do, especially with stickers. I had the same issue, after several emails to customer service they did actually ship them and they arrived a week later. However they told me, "oh some of the ones you ordered have been discontinued, sorry." They refunded these of coarse, but supposedly they were in the original shipment that "got lost in the mail." They're not quality either, but cheap so whatever. Not gonna order here again.

By Eli K.

I have ordered from Redbubble twice. I was disappointed with the quality of the print both times. The images online are high resolution what showed up was low quality. Put it simply if a street vendor was selling this shirt on the street I wouldn't purchase the shirts again in person. The t shirt material was also about half the weight I would expect with a normal t-shirt. The customer service is practically non-existent. I ordered a shirt in November of 2014 and it didn't show up until January 2015 (part of this was due to the reliably horrendous performance of UPS / USPS Smartpost. The wrong size showed up, when I asked redbubble to exchange I received an automated message and then nothing else. Wound up tossing the shirt since it was the wrong size and the print quality was awful. Their are other on demand printers online that have better print quality and actual customer service I would go with them instead or take your chances. Generally speaking if a vendor has this many negative reviews they must be doing something wrong. But if you purchase it with your credit card after you do due diligence you can always just reverse the charges when they ignore your email. If I was an artist peddling my wares I would move my work to a different on demand manufacturer.

By Doctorious S.
Questions? Get answers from the RedBubble staff and other customers.

RedBubble?