Review of RedBubble

Tel: +1 855-729-9704
helpme@redbubble.com

samb347
3/19/19

Below is a redacted copy of an email to redbubble (TL;DR - RedBubble apparently uses slave labour tshirts and advertises them as "ethically-sourced"):

...I am a consumer that in good faith purchased a product that was not as advertised, either relating to quality (confirmed by your staff...) or according to claims regarding slave labour.

Your staff acknowledged an understanding of certification standards that are globally recognized as inadequate by the nature of it being an initiative both funded and supported by infringing suppliers. Your supplier is at the same time globally recognized as the industries leading supplier of garments from zones and factories identifed as direct sources of "slave labour" goods. Regardless of this being "industry standard" you company expressed knowledge of the garment producer and its certification process. If you are able to certify these goods as ethical, when any individual with a browser can within minutes determine the conflict, recorded complicity of the standards agencies and failure of your manufacturer, it identifies negligence, not error.

"Just relax and sip some coffee."

While I can not determine your intent via email, I would recommend that you take a more serious tone in addressing these concerns...

alfredob30
3/15/19

Terrible shipping. I ordered some small stickers that shipped on the 28th of February. They were supposed to arrive on the 5th of March. According to the UPS tracking the item arrived to a UPS pick up facility in my city on the 5th. Even though the estimated delivery date was on the 5th, I gave them the benefit of the doubt and waited an additional 6 days. The item still hasn't arrived and its obvious that this has gotten lost in transition. Customer service continues to tell me to wait, claiming that they won't do anything until the 14th, almost an entire week after the estimated ship date. Now I have to wait another week for them to send out the items through the terrible shipping services they use, even though they charge you an arm and a leg. So in total it's going to have taken them over a month or longer to send me some tiny stickers. I've had items from China arrive quicker then Redbubble. Customer service has been terrible, I will never, ever, return to this website.

cindyl347
3/15/19

The ad on Facebook with the T-shirt that says "I;m not Gay 20 Bucks is 20 Bucks" Is extremely offensive and it would be appreciated if it was removed from your site.

kallas
3/15/19
• Updated review

I got some issue a month ago about my account that had been instant banned for no reasons at all, they finally reinstated but it took a month so I change the rating for that. They say the reasons my account was banned because it was caught it their spam filter.

“Instant ban right when uploading my first work”
2/13/19
• Previous review

First of all I'm an indie designer mainly draw vector based design for T-shirt and the like, goes by the name sadpanda, therealsadpanda if it was on redbubble, I have some of my work on other POD site. Today I decided to sign up with them as a vendor, it's not my first time signing up with them, I had my first account but after not active for about a few month it seem they close it, I didn't really consider the reason at that time but not right now, anyway sadly something goes really wrong when I submitted my first work on redbubble, I receive an instant ban notice, which really surprise me. I'd heard several major issue around the net regarding redbubble treatment with their vendor and designer but I never really thought that it was this bad, at this moment I don't really know what could the issue be, my friend tell me that redbubble doesn't allow a non verified paypal account for payment method, but mine is verified by paypal so I guess that not it, is it my work then, but I'm pretty sure it's not that because I draw the monster design myself, it's a monster design that I uploaded when it was banned, the monster name is Mauler and right now, I have no idea what the issue is. So did I just waste my time signing up and correcting the placement of my design on all that product which is take a lot of time only to be instantly banned with no reason whatsoever? it seem to be the case. but I'll try to send an email to their support and see how it goes.

-----

Okay, it's been 3 weeks since I send an email to their support and there had no reply other than the canned response that they send to everybody else, so stay away if you don't want to waste your time and money. It's just my opinion but all of this make me think that they somehow support those art theft with their low quality copy paste while killing the original artist like us on their site which is quite crazy if I must say.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Kalla,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Please email your questions to the Marketplace Integrity team at dmca@redbubble.com or reply to the email notification you received. They will look into it and see if there is any additional information available.
jorisr3
3/7/19

I ordered 2 t-shirts with a custom print on a Saturday, 2 weeks later on Saturday they came in, a few days after the estimated delivery date, but the quality was excellent. I had them in too late and could not use them anymore unafortunately (they were for carnival) but then everything was handled perfectly by the customer service. I'm a fan

nicoleh247
2/15/19

I ordered a wall hanging from Redbubble on 1/28/19. Two days later I received an email that it had shipped and the estimated delivery was Feb 4-6. However, as of 2/5 the UPS "tracking" number provided in the shipping email indicated that UPS did not receive my package to ship in the first place. I emailed customer service (what company does not have a phone number?!?!) on 2/4 asking when my package would be shipped and I received the following response from "Max" on 2/5:

Hi Nicole,
Thanks for reaching out to us! I'm sorry to hear that your order isn't with you at the moment. Not to worry, I'll be happy to assist. I've checked in on your order and can see that it was shipped out on 30 January 2019 to the address:

We expect your order to arrive by 6 January 2019. Please get back to us if your order isn't with you by 13 February 2019 at the very latest. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us. Have a great day!

Cheers,
Max from Red-bubble

Biggest error is the date when the order was expected to arrive (1/6/19) which is BEFORE I even ordered the product on 1/28/19. I wrote "Max" again on 2/5 and said how can this package arrive if UPS does not have it to ship? He replied minutes later using the same canned response:

Hi there Nicole,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I'm sorry to hear that your order still isn't with you at the moment. Not to worry, I'll be happy to assist. We expected your order to arrive by 6 January 2019, but some orders may take a little longer to arrive due to shipping or postal service issues. For this reason, we expect your order to arrive by 13 February 2019 at the very latest.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
Have a great day!

Cheers,
Max from Redbubble

Again, there is NO WAY my order could have been expected to arrive BEFORE I placed it and "Max" ignores my point that the UPS says my package is not at the facility to be shipped according to the "tracking" number when I enter it in the UPS website. And yes, my package is still not with me 5 minutes after I wrote my last email.

Despite the fact that on 1/30019 I received an email saying my package had shipped, on 2/13/19 the UPS tracking number indicates that my package has still not made it to the facility to be shipped out. Obviously I am never getting this item if it has not made it to UPS after TWO WEEKS and no one at Redbubble cares. I asked "Max" to refund the money to my credit card which he claimed he did on 2/13 with what looks to be a fake confirmation number.

At this point I do not hold out any hope that I will receive my package and the money I paid is gone forever. Customer "service" is an oxymoron with these robots! Will never purchase anything from this website again.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Nicole,

We're truly sorry for the confusion and inconvenience this caused.

Your feedback is extremely important to us, so we'll be sure to pass this cause along to the right teams for further review. It looks your order has been completely refunded and your should see these funds back in your account soon.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.
jordank81
2/11/19

My gosh! I felt so happy when I received my items from RedBubble. The artwork is fantastic and Dashy who created the items made it so well. I love this so much and have never felt happier to recieve such amazing gifts from a good friend of mine. I really like my cup, my shirts are what I like to wear everyday and no matter what I am always happy to buy from this website.

cynthiaw202
1/26/19

I signed up as a vendor and after uploading 2 images my store became inactive. I sent 3 emails and they were answered around 3 weeks later with a response that did not say why. What suspicious activity. I uploaded 2 images?????

Hello,

Thank-you for contacting Redbubble. We have made the decision to suspend your account due to suspicious activity that violates the Redbubble User Agreement and/or our published policies. We ask that you do not open any new accounts in the future. Any other accounts found to be owned or operated by you will be suspended immediately.

Regards,

Redbubble Marketplace Integrity Team

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi there Cynthia,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Issues of this nature take a little longer to resolve. Rest assured, your request has been received and should be under review.

Thank you again for your patience while we process your request.
claudiaf49
1/24/19

The item has arrived even before it was expected. Everything is good with that and l am truly satisfied.

lizm176
1/21/19

Here's my experience, as a vendor, with canned ineffective and unhelpful customer service, zero communication with vendors, no accountability on their part and their seemingly normal business operation of ignoring issues and the people they affect. After sending an email to them through their site many hours ago, i get a canned response back a little while later:

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your account troubles, though don't worry because we're on the case.

Redbubble suspends accounts when we believe they're made by robots, fraudsters, or users who violate the Redbubble User Agreement We usually get it right, but every once in a while a mistake is made.

Please keep in mind that requesting a review does not guarantee that your account will be recovered, so hang tight and we'll investigate as quickly as we can. Please note: due to the nature of the investigation for these inquiries, a response (if required) may take longer than the usual 4 hour window in which Redbubble aims to respond.

Regards,
Redbubble Marketplace Integrity Team

after not hearing back for many hours I responded with a follow-up message:
ME: So, when will my account be fixed? I have a pending sale that is in jeopardy because of this as well as everyone who is clicking on my store links from my website, linkedin, twitter, facebook, instagram and pinterest all getting a message my account is suspended which is having a very negative impact on my business profile and is horribly embarrassing. There was no reason for this suspension so when will it get fixed before any more damage is done to my reputation and i lose more sales?

I have still gotten no response, at all. SO i went to their facebook page and sent a message there:

ME: I sent a message several hours ago as i was editing my links and then was mysteriously locked out. I tried logging in again and got a message my account was suspended. With NO notice or reason or even an email. I sent a message through the site, said nothing but a canned copy of the same thing the website help page said. Also said it would be 4 hours or earlier to fix. It is now 6 hours and there has been no response from my second email, it still isn't fixed, i have pending orders in peril, my business name has been tarnished as everyone attempting to view my store only gets an account suspended message. Why is it suspended and fix the issue!

To which I got a surprisingly quick response in about 20 minutes, asking for information:

Hi Elizabeth! Thank you for reaching out to us. For questions about a Redbubble order, please provide us with your order number, email, and/or shipping address. Thank you for your patience.
Store name ravencroft graphics 3d
Hey there Elizabeth, thanks for getting in touch with Redbubble. Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about this . Not to worry a bit, I'm here to help!
Could you please provide me with the email associated with your account?
Awaiting your valued response! - Ashley

I gave them the information they requested, immediately. withn in a minute of them sending theirs.

They never responded nor does it appear they even opened the messages. SO i sent them yet another message.

ME: I'm a vendor, and after selling my first item, which is (hopefully still) in pending status, you suspended my account. For no reason, with no reason given. No email sent to me, and it has damaged my company. I sent you 2 emails today about it, the first giving me a canned response it would be less than 4 hours to fix the issue, yet i still have no idea what the issue was as you still have not communicated with me. I then sent a second follow up email 6 hours later, to which you have completely ignored, not even a curtesy canned response back. So, I message you here (facebook), which you surprisingly responded to in 20 minutes. I immediately responded back with the requested information and now you have not even picked up and read them, you seem intent on ignoring the issue. I want my account fixed, whatever you did to it, immediately. Suggestion, STOP APOLOGIZING AND FIX ISSUES INSTEAD OF AVOIDING THEM.

And then when there was still no response, my account was still not fixed and there was still no resolution as to their screwing up my vendor account, I posted a comment on their page, along with a long list of others who have also recently done the same, mostly customers. but they all seem to be getting the same canned responses too so here i am leaving a review, maybe that will get a response and the issue fixed.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Liz,

We're sorry for any inconvenience caused.

We can confirm that our team has received your request and you will receive a response as soon as more information becomes available. Please keep in mind that requests regarding issues like this may take longer than usual to resolve.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
rachelc272
1/18/19

I ordered a Heavy Metal movie t-shirt a while back because that movie is awesome, if you haven't seen it. Great staple of an 80s classic, but let me get to the point. The shirt was perfect. The printing was clear and sizing was true to size. I'm a big girl, so I order Men's shirts most of the time. Completely satisfied. I also ordered a Big Trouble in Little China tshirt a few years back before I had really heard of the company. High quality. I have since lost the shirt, but I would order it again in a heartbeat! I just wanted to add this because I'm seeing a lot of bad reviews, but I had a positive experience.

bobbies45
1/9/19

I placed an order at Redbubble because they assured me that, if I paid $30 shipping, my order would arrive on Christmas Eve. Through FedEx. Typically FedEx is great at delivering shipments on time, so I had complete faith that my order would arrive. It is now January 7th, and not only has my order not arrived, but FedEx called me to tell me they have no idea where it is. Redbubble offered to try and find it for me. That was over a week ago, and I still have heard nothing from them. They ruined my children's Christmas. I have never experienced such horrible service from any company in my life. Despite contacting the company multiple times, they can give me no answers as to why my order has not arrived or as to where it is or when it might arrive. I implore you, do not ever order anything from this company. The good reviews are a total fluke. I desperately wish I'd had the sense to read the customer reviews of this company before I put any faith in them to deliver my children's Christmas presents on time. I will do my utmost to make sure no one ever uses this company again. If there is any karma in this world, this company will go out of business very quickly. Clearly they have no business model, no one running the company who has any idea of what a strategic business practice is, and no effective customer service. Do you know what they did to try to make up for the fact that my children's presents did not arrive? They sent me six separate $15 gift certificates, which only cover half of the shipping cost, and which cannot be used on one order. So in order to even use the gift certificates they tried to bribe me with, I would have had to pay for 6 more separate orders+ $15 shipping on each one. Whoever devised this business model is insane.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Bobbie,

We're truly sorry for the frustration this caused here.

We can confirm that both orders have been refunded in their full amounts to help make up for this unfortunate situation.

Should you still have questions or concerns, please let us know.
katharinak4
1/6/19

We have been ordering from Redbubble for many years. Had been very happy. Have noticed that once they moved to America, the service for us in Australia has been getting worse and the quality also.
Very disappointed with the last order of $3000 worth of Tote bags. They are of a very different material to what we used to get. The canvass used to be strong and well sewn. These ones are badly sewn, the writing cut off in corners, the picture not clear and the stitching comes apart. The worst is that we sent 6 emails, tried to find a phone number, the one we found had an answer service, nobody called back. We found way of chatting to them still hoping to get a response and just robot replies. Very, very disappointed. Have got 2 big boxes and want to send them back and get the money back. Do not buy anything of them!! This is really the worst customer service we can imaging.

Tip for consumers: Do not trust them

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Katharina,

We're so sorry to hear those tote bags didn't work out.

We can confirm that someone from our team has refunded the order in the full amount to the original method of payment.

Our apologies again for the inconvenience and please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
andrel75
1/6/19

I placed an order via paypal and it was processed immediately. Another order payed by sofortüberweisung - immediate bank tranfser was hold up to 14 days for payment processing

there was no notice on the chekckout

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Andre,

Thanks for the feedback. We'd be happy to clear this up.

Orders placed using Sofort for payment can take up to 14 business days to process. Since payments can be delayed, the 3rd party printers with whom we work cannot begin printing your order until the payment is approved. Additionally, we are not able to make any changes to an order or refund it until the payment is finalized.

Thank you for understanding and please let us know if you have any other questions.
jonathanr166
1/2/19

This company is pathetic. I have not received my order and paid for additional shipping and tacking information which did nothing for my order. The order was supposed to be a Christmas gift but the shipment didn't ship out until 12/21/18. All I am getting are excuses and ZERO resolution. All Redbubble continues to do is add days to the expected shipment dates.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the feedback.

We're sorry that your order experienced a shipping delay. It looks like someone from our team has sent a follow up with more information.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.
jd344
12/24/18

Poor Quality Posters
Ordered a poster. You would think for almost 20 dollars the thing would not have been as pixelated and blurry as it was. It was bad. Cheap and extremely poor quality. Went to go file a return and the information needed (email address and order number) was not recognized despite me using my only email on file and the order number they provided. So not only did they think the poor quality of their product was acceptable to be delivered, but now I am stuck with it- having no way to get my money back.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi J D,

Thank you for the feedback.

We're sorry that poster didn't turn out quite right! Not to worry, someone from our team will be in touch with you soon to l=investigate the issue further.
tokaym
12/21/18

You give them money, they create a tracking number, but don't ship. There's no way to get customer service. Total scam. They say, "please contact Help Center," but there is no way on the site to do it. Just leads to a dead end.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Tokay,

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this caused.

To make things right, we'll have someone from our team in touch with you via email shortly.

Looking forward to sorting this out.
leighm59
12/21/18

Place an order never received confirmation with order number!!! Never received order but was charged!!!! Tried to locate order and there is no way to contact them! Only lets you contact with order # it doesnt recognize my email address!!! DONT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I am going to have to dispute this charge with the bank!!! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Leigh,

Thanks for reaching out.

We're sorry to hear about the trouble this caused! Not to worry, we have an article to help you troubleshoot payment issues right over here: https://rdbl.co/28SrD6R

If you still have questions or need further assistance, please get in touch with us through our Help Center: https://rdbl.co/1VwWaZd
lawrencey10
12/21/18

Seems to be a scam, 2 orders placed, no product has showed up for either.

I had placed an order, and tracking information said would be delivered by 3-6 Dec. After no delivery, contacted customer service, and while they did send me a credit against my next order, the products never arrived, as of 19 Dec

I had placed a second order with expedited delivery, delivery promised by 18-Dec. According to the order page, had not shipped as of 18-Dec. Contacted customer service, and was informed that tracking information was not updated, by my order would be delivered. Could not get customer service to give me the actual tracking number however. Products never showed up for either order.

Quite disappointed, as I had wanted the order specifically for Christmas.

While you always get a good response from customer service, products never arrive, and seems to be just excuses and delays.

I never give reviews, but after 2 orders and no product, seems like a scam site.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi there Lawrence,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

It looks like one of your orders was marked as Delivered today. The initial order should have turned up today as well, so we'll have someone send you a follow up email shortly to straighten this out.
camillea5
12/20/18

T shirts run very small so size way up or do not order women's t-shirts. My 95 lb thin 12 year old niece could not fit in the women's large. Order men's. But customer service was excellent and handled right away. And the prods are awesome just sizing is issue.

hpl2
12/18/18

having purchased the product all the way from Asia, I was most disappointed if not angry at the 3 T shirts I bought. The shirts smelled strongly of chemicals when I opened it from the packaging. I half suspected the dye will come out while washing and it was indeed true. Quality of the material was thin and poor. Wanted to write a review on their website but realised that there was no such function as a customer to write a review.... so where did all the good reviews on their website come from???? Will never buy again from this website.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear your T-shirts didn't live up to your expectations.

Someone from our Customer Success team will be in touch with you soon to help make things right.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!
marcw82
12/17/18

I placed my order on November 26th and received an email that I could expect my package by December 4th. The only way you can connect with Redbubble is through Live Chat. I have now spoken with 4 different people and was told that they don't have a way of seeing your past conversations. It's now December 15th and still no package. These t-shirts were supposed to be presents for Christmas and that isn't going to happen. The most recent rep I spoke to said they could send me a replacement order but some of my t-shirts are no longer available. When I asked her which t-shirts she asked me to hold. I waited for about 15 minutes and then she came back and told me that they were having technical difficulties and she would have to send me an email. She then ended the chat. I still haven't received an email and have not resolution. So at this point it looks like I am out over $200 right before Christmas. This has whole experience has been beyond frustrating. At this point I'm not sure what to do other than contact my credit card company and the better business bureau.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Marc,

Thanks for providing your feedback.

We're so sorry to hear about the stress this caused. It looks like a replacement order was issued and was marked as 'Delivered' on 22 December.

Again, so sorry for the delay. If this information is incorrect, please get back in touch so we can sort this out.
andreyp20
12/14/18

I've ordered a nice T-shirt for Birthday of my friend. Redbubble assured me it will be delivered in 2 weeks. A month has come, no info about my order, just promises it will be delivered shortly. No tracking numbers, no tracking at all, no money refund as well. Very disappointed

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Andrey,

We're so sorry to hear your order hasn't turned up.

It looks like your order has been completely refunded to help make things right.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.
jeniferj9
12/14/18

I purchased an item with expedited shipping that I paid for in order to have it arrive in time for framing for Christmas. Didn't receive the item on the date it was promised or the day after. Not sure if it will arrive tomorrow, but it is now too late.

When I contacted customer service on the day it was supposed to arrive, I had to argue with them about refunding the money I spent to have the shipment expedited which they finally did after an hour of arguing. But, after understanding the situation, asked me to contact them if I didn't receive the package today so they could make it right.

I contacted them today and rather than make it right they told me to come back tomorrow. When I asked to speak with a Manager, I was told that I would have to get off their chat so that my conversation could be sent to a manager so they could email me. I wonder how long that will take.....if ever.

They only do business by email and text. Evidently they don't have a phone in the building so that you can talk to Management. When asking where the package was sent, well somewhere in CA.

I wouldn't use this company. Sorry customer service, sorry people who don't care. If I could give it no stars, that's what it would get. Poor, Poor, Poor service!!! Don't use!

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Jenifer,

We're so sorry to hear you had a poor experience with us!

We currently don't offer phone support, but it looks like someone from our team sent you a follow up with more information about your order. We can confirm your shipping cost has been refunded and having a look at the tracking available, your order has since been marked delivered. If this isn't the case, please let us know so we can sort out a swift solution.

We appreciate your feedback and please let us know if you have any other questions.
lorenzoc43
12/14/18

My order (iPhone cover, with a photo of a Ferrari F1) arrived one week late, but it is absolutely well manufactured and looks great on my phone. Definitely, it has been a good choice!

Fake as in the positive or negative reviews? Because I see alot of negative which I don't understand AT ALL. I ordered 4 t-shirts and a poster from them and my friend a Hoodie and everything was perfect with great service, I don't understand what this negativity is.

By Mounteder A.

I've purchased 3 iPhone cases from them. One of the regular ones for a 4S, which was purchased about 2 years ago- my boyfriend used it after I upgraded phones, and he is still using it and his phone & that case are still in prime condition. I've also purchased 2 of their "tough" cases- both about 8-9 months ago for a iPhone 6, and my phone and my mother's phone are also both in prime condition. And I've dropped my phone many times- including just the other day, face down, right on the concrete. I would recommend. The only con is that the "tough" cases are difficult to get off... But... I really can't complain about that considering these cases have kept my phones in one piece for years now.

By Christine M.

Hi Julian, Thank you for asking about our sizing. Our dimensions are considered "slim fit", and are internationally based sizes. Thus, our sizing chart looks at the chest and front body range in both centimeters and inches. Here's a link to our sizing chart and feel free to reach out to our awesome support team if you have any other questions or concerns - http://rdbl.co/1tEmq7B. Thank you for your interest in Redbubble and we hope to see you on the site in the future!

By Red B., RedBubble Representative

Although I didn't order a hoodie, the quality of the t-shirt I bought was very good.

By Sara L.

All you can do is email them.Unfortunately all you can do is email them. They do not have a customer service line. I ordered the wrong size sweatshirt for my son and they sent me a new one in the right size and allowed me to keep the old one. I was surprised. Just send them an email and allow a few days for them to get back to you but they will. Hope this helps!

By Michele G.

The Unisex T-Shirt and Women's T-Shirt are just examples and are mostly used so they are the standard. If you click on Women's T-Shirt and then on V-Neck you'll get the V-Neck like it's portraited. There's no difference in clickign on Women's T-Shirt or Unisex T-Shirt first. Artists can't choose if they want the Baseball style or not. If they enable the design on a T-Shirt, they enable it on all available styles. So if you choose baseball you will get baseball nevertheless.

By Mounteder A.

I think people have a tendency to complain versus compliment businesses and thats why you see bad ratings.

By Sara L.

Hi Brian! Just let in touch with us at this link and we'll be happy to help sort things out for you: rdbl.co/contact

By Red B., RedBubble Representative

I'm pretty sure they don't ship when they say they do, especially with stickers. I had the same issue, after several emails to customer service they did actually ship them and they arrived a week later. However they told me, "oh some of the ones you ordered have been discontinued, sorry." They refunded these of coarse, but supposedly they were in the original shipment that "got lost in the mail." They're not quality either, but cheap so whatever. Not gonna order here again.

By Eli K.

I have ordered from Redbubble twice. I was disappointed with the quality of the print both times. The images online are high resolution what showed up was low quality. Put it simply if a street vendor was selling this shirt on the street I wouldn't purchase the shirts again in person. The t shirt material was also about half the weight I would expect with a normal t-shirt. The customer service is practically non-existent. I ordered a shirt in November of 2014 and it didn't show up until January 2015 (part of this was due to the reliably horrendous performance of UPS / USPS Smartpost. The wrong size showed up, when I asked redbubble to exchange I received an automated message and then nothing else. Wound up tossing the shirt since it was the wrong size and the print quality was awful. Their are other on demand printers online that have better print quality and actual customer service I would go with them instead or take your chances. Generally speaking if a vendor has this many negative reviews they must be doing something wrong. But if you purchase it with your credit card after you do due diligence you can always just reverse the charges when they ignore your email. If I was an artist peddling my wares I would move my work to a different on demand manufacturer.

By Doctorious S.
Questions? Get answers from the RedBubble staff and other customers.

RedBubble?