Redbubble

Redbubble has a consumer rating of 3.64 stars from 1,896 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Redbubble also ranks 20th among Marketplace sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 5 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 14.6%

• I just ordered 1 shirt, came 2 days ahead of time and came as described.
  • And all the time they offered me a great service with a quick respons.

• Customer service number 408-206-3224 inbox is full please stay away!
  • Placed an order with my visa debit and it said the transaction was declined.
How would you rate Redbubble?

“Good customer service. Received exactly what I expected.”

Mary S.
8/27/20

I ordered 4 things. A poster arrived damaged. It happens. I contacted Redbubble with photos. In a day and a half I had a new, perfect poster with no further effort or cost on my part. Everything looked exactly as expected. Mask was a little thin (average), but looked good. Mask & shirt have been washed multiple times with no damage.

“You don't receive what you ordered!”

Betty H.
7/26/20

I ordered a mask with a character from Crash Landing. I received a mask totally unrelated to my order. I went to returns to request a refund or return and received a message that it is not returnable. Customer service does not exists for this site. So if you want to order something and get another product unrelated- this is the site for you. So now I will stop payment via my credit card. See photo of what I received.

Reviews (1,896)

customer service (324) order (892) 2 weeks (30) delivery date (28) phone number (31) t shirt (81) phone case (48) 2 days (23) post office (19) 3 days (21) stickers (150) great service (24)
bettyh315
July 26th, 2020
denisem811
July 18th, 2020
I ordered a "classic tshirt" but i have super sensitive skin and their shirt is waaaaaaaaay too rough (i break out into hives and would eventually go into anaphylactic shock if i would wear that shirt for more that 3 hours)
I paid waaaay too much $$$ for a shirt i can't use, so i emailed them and they actually emailed me back, gave me a refund voucher for price of the shirt AND shipping, so we'll see how it goes from here
marianat16
September 30th, 2020
I ordered a pair of cushion covers for my couch, they advertised it as "double sided print" and "brown leather" colour. NONE of that was true. What I got in the mail is a poorly made cushion cover, almost red colour, no double sided print, horrible design. The worst part of it is, it wasn't cheap at all, and they don't offer a refund of your money. STAY AWAY FROM REDBUBBLE
lauraw769
August 16th, 2020
I ordered stickers ($40 worth!) for work. The tracking was never updated and eventually said it was delivered. Did UPS deliver it to another address? No idea because it is USPS Innovations. I cannot get anyone to respond to me from either end. Thank you for sending me the follow-up survey, because I noted the same complaint there. Super disappointed as these were for part of essential health care workers' gift baskets. Won't be ordering again.

Redbubble attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

celestep44
June 12th, 2020
I have emailed this company 4 times to receive 1 order i placed a MONTH ago. They send you automated support emails that do not provide a contact number, and they are "unable" to track your order. They just want your money. I'm still waiting for my product or trying to get my money back and they are impossible to reach. I DO NOT ADVISE you give this company your time or money. Such a disappointing experience.

damonh64
October 12th, 2020
They're fine if you're happy with your purchase. And that is likely since they typically are good quality products. But I received a t-shirt that was faulty as it had a little blob of white ink/printing fluid on the front and I wanted to exchange it, as it sticks out on a black shirt. The exchange form did not work, and they have no phone number you can call for help. I emailed three times but no response. I filled out and submitted a form asking for help but no response. Crickets. So I'm stuck with a bad shirt. It's not super bad, just looks like a big white thread on the front. But it's annoying.
danield810
August 21st, 2020
They haven't kept me updated on my delivery times. It's been over 2-3 weeks now. I've contacted them and they say to write back if I don't receive it by the 21st... it's the 22nd. How pathetic is this? Never doing business with this company ever again. Also, where's my sticker? This is such a corrupt company... read people's reviews.

robertm2988
July 31st, 2020
My order was placed a month ago with an estimate delivery of 7-10 days ago.
No delivery - No Customer Service telephone number... frankly, there is no customer service at all.
The RedBubble website is designed to frustrate and deflect.
Finally, tried to get in touch with RedBubble through FaceBook which generated a computer message about how busy they are and I would hear from them at some future date.
These poor artists have no idea what a substandard job RedBubble is doing (nish3300, merkraht, Sharon Turner, KsuAnn)
STEER CLEAR!
RedBubble is disinterested and unprofessional.

nickm639
June 22nd, 2020
Ordered 2 framed prints by same artist - one from RedBubble - the other from Society6. The item from Society 6 shipped with FedEx Ground and arrived 3 days after order placed. The one from RedBubble with USPS reached my local post office and then was sent to post offices in 2 other distant cities. Still not received 12 days later (same shipping costs to customer). I presume they ship with USPS because it saves them money. No reply yet from RedBubble customer service about this. Will stick to Society 6 in future I guess

leslier262
July 7th, 2020
Ordered a sticker from an artist called Wonkyrobot, the sticker itself was fine, but the print on the sticker came right off. I contacted Wonkyrobot to correct this issue and possibly send me out another sticker, completely ignored my message. Didn't even try to contact me to fix this problem, they obviously don't care about their customers concerns or complaints and their products are bad quality.

joem1443
June 12th, 2020
Went to get a few t shirts for my nephew and the site told me to download the app to get 20% off. Did so, filled my cart, and no discount at check out. Talk to customer service. Got a canned response from a computer so screw it! They just are in it to steal your data. Crappy company won't shop here again.

jannetteh2
September 30th, 2020
I bought a dress from redbubble for £39.11 and paid shipping fees £14. I then got a bill from duty and taxes for £18.40 which I didn't expect so in total the dress has cost me £71.51 which is not anyway near what I thought I would end up having to pay. Just because it came from America. Not happy at the hidden charges
misso1
September 30th, 2020
I placed an order nearly a month ago and when I check my order my mask has not even been made. They sent me a random email saying sorry for delay but shipment is delayed? How can it be on any ship if it aint even been made LOL l! There is no customer service to speak anyone. If they dont refund or forward me my item ill do a chain on facebook for all my thousands of friends to pass on my message to all their thousands of friends to avoid Redbubble at all costs. I will keep you all updated.
chloer54
October 9th, 2020
I ordered a bunch of stickers and a pin on Sep. 25 that was said to come October 2-8 but I only received the pin and it's already the 9th. Now, I understand that deliveries could come late due to covid but I'm still a little mad since it's been 2 weeks and I can't even track my order even though it says I can. The pin was pretty good quality though, so I'll give them that.
brittleyd
April 17th, 2020
I ordered some STICKERS weeks ago that still have not been delivered. Don't waste your time- order stickers off amazon. While they're cute, I would have never paid to ship 3 INCH STICKERS to my house and not receive them for weeks? I'm assuming these go through standard mail. Not even a package. What is the hold up? Would not recommend. Not worth your time.

jamiem437
August 6th, 2020
I waited a long time for my order to arrive because it was coming from Spain I received an email telling me by order arrived but it never did arrive so I wrote to red bubble and instead of getting an answer I gave an automated email telling me they're too busy to respond to me. I can deal with a lengthly delivery, I can deal with the product getting lost even. But to be ignored when I contact them is too much and i left a one star review but in the end someone did get back to me and they resent the product which was lovely so all is good and it seems that they do care about their customers afterall.
brigittel31
October 8th, 2020
I don't know what else to think when I've been charged for an order on August 15th and still have not received it. I have reached out twice and have not even been responded to. This almost two months later! Needless to say I will never order from them again and never look back. What a rip off! Doesn't even deserve one star more like -5 would be more accurate and fair.
leom162
September 10th, 2020
This was my first Redbubble experience. I was apprehensive as most of us are, because t-shirt sites like this can be wishy-washy. I extensively researched various websites, before finalizing my decision.

As I perused their extensive selections, it was fairly easily to tell which items were lower quality. I picked four shirts that fit what I was looking for. I chose to select two different styles. Two were to be printed on their classic t-shirt choice at about $23 a shirt. The other two on their premium t-shirt style at about $33 a shirt.

The two different styles shipped at different times which was not an issue. They did arrive well before the promissory date.

I was happy, but not totally thrilled with the Dr. Stone (classic) and Hisoka (premium) graphics. They look nice and much like what was promised, but the vinyl was slightly heavier (not a exceedingly so).

I was extremely happy with the Black Clover (classic) and the Pain (premium) graphics. They both came out really great and very natural.

Although many complaints about odor have been written, the shirts came with warnings on the website and in the package about odor from the pre-shrink treatment, and my shirts smelled straight from the store fresh. I did appreciate the warnings. It looks like the company is doing its best in that area.

I do believe Redbubble is worth it. Take your time to look through the designs you want. Multiple artists tackle the same design, but some do it much better than others, which could make this a hit or miss. Shirt sizes fit well, and have not shrunk after the wash. Expect large surface prints to be a little heavier, that way you won't be disappointed. For the price, timeliness, and quality I will definitely purchase from Redbubble again. I hope this helps!
marys2280
August 27th, 2020
carlu17
July 31st, 2020
Poor customer services, 6 weeks & still no products nor any idea where they are. Asked for another couple to be made got no response
AVOID AVOID AVOID. Do not waste your time, effort or money.

justinr414
July 24th, 2020
T-shirts arrived with wash instructions. Sadly, even washing in cold and hang drying (as instructed) does little to prevent the print from peeling away from the cloth. Overpriced and lowest quality garbage that I've ever come across. Makes cafepress look exemplary by comparison.

isaacf50
August 19th, 2020
Ordered two t-shirts on May 8. After 4 weeks got a "shipped" notice, but no packages. At 6 weeks, customer service told me that one of the t-shirts was "no longer available" and gave me a credit to order all over again. (BTW - where was the other t-shirt?) At 10 weeks, the new order has not arrived at the "estimated delivery date" and customer service response is that the delivery date is still 2 weeks away. C'mon, how hard is it to print a design, iron it on a t-shirt, and put it in an envelope?

youngl29
August 4th, 2020
I placed an order in the middle of may, was supposed to arrive between June26th and july3rd but it still has not arrived.
Their website has no contact number or email, only generic faqs
I'm upset because during the same time I've ordered from other sites and have received multiple orders, while it's taking me 2 months to receive my first order from Redbubble.
Lack of communication is the most frustrating.
Don't use Redbubble.
Teepublic offers all the same stuff except their shipping is on point.
Boo to Redbubble, send me order or refund my purchase
I've even attached a pic of my tracking status. Says should arrive july3rd, as of June 29th still awaiting package in Reno nevada.
Today is July 5th and I live in nyc.
I placed this order in may.
I don't want to hear coronavirus as an excuse because like I said, teepublic is running just fine.

annmariea17
August 2nd, 2020
Order was shipped on June 22. Tracking says it was dropped of at post office in my town and will be delivered on June 29. Went to post office and it was never there. Tried to find out were package was and just get the same message over and over again to "check with your locals" even though I wrote I already did. They just keep sending me the tracking that says it is at my postoffice. Do yourself a favor don't go to this company!

emilyc472
September 9th, 2020
I was so excited about my shirt. It was going to take a month to ship, I paid a lot for shipping. That's okay, I told myself. The shirt will be worth it!

Boy, was I wrong. The printing is AWFUL. Blurry and muted and sad.

They've asserted that they're going to send another shirt (also going to take a month) without offering a refund. I don't have high hopes for the next one.

I ordered this one shirt as a test run for Redbubble. If the shirt was good I would continue to order hundreds of dollars in merchandise from them. I already had all the shirts I wanted lined up. Now I will never order from them again.

Tip for consumers: Don’t

Fake as in the positive or negative reviews? Because I see alot of negative which I don't understand AT ALL. I ordered 4 t-shirts and a poster from them and my friend a Hoodie and everything was perfect with great service, I don't understand what this negativity is.

By Mounteder A.
See more answers (14)

They're your typical plastic case. My sister has a case and it's lasted her s good year

By Jessica R.
See more answers (3)

Hi Julian, Thank you for asking about our sizing. Our dimensions are considered "slim fit", and are internationally based sizes. Thus, our sizing chart looks at the chest and front body range in both centimeters and inches. Here's a link to our sizing chart and feel free to reach out to our awesome support team if you have any other questions or concerns - http://rdbl.co/1tEmq7B. Thank you for your interest in Redbubble and we hope to see you on the site in the future!

By Red B., CS Team

Although I didn't order a hoodie, the quality of the t-shirt I bought was very good.

By Sara L.
See more answers (8)

All you can do is email them. Unfortunately all you can do is email them. They do not have a customer service line. I ordered the wrong size sweatshirt for my son and they sent me a new one in the right size and allowed me to keep the old one. I was surprised. Just send them an email and allow a few days for them to get back to you but they will. Hope this helps!

By Michele G.