Review of RedBubble

Tel: +1 855-729-9704
helpme@redbubble.com

sjd2
10/10/18

I ordered from RedBubble a number of times and only had one bad experience.
I ordered a T-shirt that, at first, I thought was perfect. But when I received it, my graphics designer eye caught something on the right side. Apparently, when printed on the fabric, the printer forgot about half a centimeter, cutting the motif/drawing a bit short. I sent a picture, along with my finger on the marked space, asking for one where the printer didn't skip on the job, but it turned out that they ALL had this default.
They offered to give me my money back, but the t-shirt is so comfortable that I decided to keep it anyway. Still, they were very open with me.
Even when I forget to include coupons and promo-codes in the right space, they are always open to include it if you ask them too -- as long as it's right after you do your order, if not at the same time.
I would have given them 4.5 if I could (there is no such thing as perfection in this world in my book). The only thing is that I would love their search engine to be a tad more efficient; the last search results don't always match your query, and the simplest things don't always show up.

cheyb2
9/30/18

I spend too much time browsing and too much money buying. Overall I've been very happy. The selection is almost overwhelming. I bought two postcards where the image was too big to fit on the paper. Had I looked closer, I would have seen it was like that in the image online. I wish the stickers were available in sizes smaller than 4". Otherwise, I'm thrilled. Keep making magic!

caleby2
9/30/18

Print is just plain bad compared to website.Material is thin. All goe ratings related on site are lies. Bought 3 shirts and I was shocked at the quality. Even Uniqlo prints better shirts at cheaper prices

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Caleb,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We're sorry to hear the quality wasn't what you had in mind. We'll have someone in touch with you via email shortly to help make things right.
jasond279
9/29/18

HORRIBLE QUALITY for expensive products. Purchased a custom made shirt - the outline of the shirt looks NOTHING like the image they put on their website.
AVOID REDBUBBLE LIKE THE PLAGUE

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Jason,

We're sorry to hear that t-shirt didn't turn out quite how you expected. It looks like someone from our team sent you a followup and is waiting for a response so we can make things right. Please check your inbox and get back to us soon so we can sort this out!
chesterr9
9/23/18

The Redbubble Content Team keeps removing everybody's stuff (including mine) due to copyright infringement. Redbubble has received complaints from The Pokémon Company, Hells Angels, and recently, Atari. Four months ago, Redbubble removed my Petal as Sakura Kasugano piece (picture shown), claiming that it infringes copyright on Redbubble. They refused to reinstate the content at issue as it has been over 14 business days as I counter-notified one of my works. Redbubble is in violation of 17 USC 512(g)(2)(c).

Here's this: Any characters we designed or created for webcomics, video games, or other media can wear Converse, Adidas, or Vans (with a few modifications). Atari (the company who owns the RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise), however, does not own any pixel art at all as pixel art is inspired by 80s/90s computer and video games.

The new CEO wants to keep the company in Australia as the company got sued by said companies (above). They should know that Capcom (the company who owns the Street Fighter IP) owns the Sakura Kasugano character/costume.

Tip for consumers: Find Redbubble alternatives without tagging anything that is copyrighted and/or trademarked.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Chester,

Thanks for the feedback.

Please email your questions to the content team at dmca@redbubble.com or reply to the email notification you received. The content team will look into it and see if there is any additional information available.
archieh36
9/19/18

I bought 3 posters which came to £40, and the images which arrived were terrible quality and were obvious that they had been ripped from Google.
I purchased 1 small and 2 large, and they all had the same issue. The lager images had simply been up scaled and not worth the money I paid and when requesting a refund I could only get a reorder or a voucher.. I want my money plz

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Archie,

We're sorry to hear those posters weren't quite what you expected.

It looks like your order was completely refunded on 17 September to make up for the inconvenience.

Apologies again for the trouble and please let us know if you have any other questions.
inalh
9/3/18

I started uploading my designs for a couple of tow weeks, and suddenly without any warning my account is blocked, i have sent them 3 emails without any responce.
What is this ! This is a scam by redbubble that they block my account and steals all the uploaded desins

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Inal,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

We've looked into your request and it may take us longer than usual to investigate this issue. Not to worry, we will look into it and let you know if there's any additional information available.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.
tonyg169
8/31/18

Yesterday (the first day of school) my son and I received tracking for a package that will arrive a week late. Looking back at the website it is easy to see a pattern of promises that are simply not kept; delivery dates are listed a week out when in fact this is the shipping window.
Having paid a premium for this lie, I am left wondering what other corners are cut.. Will be charging back if anything else is wrong and in the future will seek out a vendor that will tell an inconvenient truth. Recommending other readers do the same.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Tony,

Thanks for sharing your honest feedback.

We're sorry if your order didn't arrive by the time you expected! It looks like someone from our team sent you an email follow up with more information about this.

Please let us know if you still have questions.
jessicam536
8/25/18

I was so excited for my order, the shipping was fast. Ok so the quality of the hoodie is amazing def at least worth $25.00 max but here is the thing. The print quality is so poor for an item I paid $54.00 for. I can go buy a really nice nike hoodie for $50.00 actually I just bought an amazing printed hoodie at the mall for 60.00. ACTUALLY most name brand hoodies are around 50.00-60.00. This company has good quality material but the PRINT IS $#*!. You all have adds on youtube and your prices are outrageous for what you are giving people.The print looks like somebody had a stencil and spray painted it on. I love the hoodie has my favorite game logo on it and the hoodie itself is really nice and fits amazing. Was it worth 54.00 NO, i'm so mad you guys would charge people this much for the quality of the PRINT you all have its terrible. Like i said I can buy a nice well make hoodie for 50.00. Bring down your prices I would have been ok with paying
25.00+shipping but not worth 54.00 so i probably wont buy from you all anymore unless you can prove to me that if i return what i have the next item will have a well made print

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Jessica,

So sorry that hoodie wasn't what you had in mind.

The quality of our products is extremely important to us, so we're keen to make things right. If you haven't done so just yet, please submit a request through our Help Center so we can investigate the matter further: https://rdbl.co/1AidyKE

Hope to hear from you soon!
amyj169
8/24/18

I bought this shirt (check picture). The preview showed it as a very high quality print but what I got was an image that was blown up like 3x to fit the shirt. Also, I ordered a medium shirt and I'm 182cm and the shirt goes down past my waist. I have no idea who makes their fabrics or who they employ to get this stuff made but it's absolute garbage and I wasted $40 for a shirt that I don't have the courage to wear outside because it looks cheaper than a $2 tee bought from China. Absolute trash, avoid lie the plague!

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Amy,

We're sorry to hear that t-shirt didn't turn out quite right.

It looks like someone from our team was able to set you up with a refund for the full purchase amount to help make things right.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.
calvint18
8/9/18

I dont often leave reviews, but these shirts are that phenomenal. These shirts are high quality, extremely comfortable, a great fit, and the prints on them are flawless. They check off every box for me

barryb149
8/4/18

I have my photos printed on metal and I have to say that I am VERY pleased with the product and have sold many prints. I messed up on an order and RedBubble resolved my problem without a charge. Super pleased...

nates47
8/1/18

I created an account, uploaded an original artwork I had created (I have proof it's mine as it's on my website). Shortly after, my account was suspended for copyright infringement or some such nonsense.

Having done some research after this happened, I've found that there are MANY people who this has also happened to. Some of these people had uploaded many of their artworks, only to have their account suspended. It is thought that RedBubble continues to sell the artists' works without their knowledge, stealing from them. This has happened to some of the artists leaving reviews. I am so very thankful that I only uploaded one of my artworks.

One artist created a blog to warn people against RedBubble because they were outraged enough to do so (redbubble-scam.blogspot.com/). It's definitely worth a read and makes me question whether I'll hear back from RedBubble, and if I do, they'll probably just string me along for as long as they can.

Please also note the appallingly canned responses from RedBubble that are sent to people who rate them with 1, 2 or 3 stars on this website. They are desperately try to keep up their image.

I'll be moving to one of RedBubble's competitors' websites, where, I have read, Customer Support treats you like a human-being. My hope is that people stop supporting the exploitative and fraudulent cesspit that is RedBubble, so it fades into oblivion.

Do not support RedBubble.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi there Nate,

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback.

Please select “Inactive/Suspended Account” from the following link (http://rdbl.co/artisthelp.) Someone from our Marketplace Integrity Team will be able to assist you further.

If you have any other questions or comments, please let us know.
jeffj157
7/26/18

I waited an extremely long time for my order and then it was poor quality. Not happy with this service.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi there Jeff,

Thanks for providing us with that feedback.

We're very sorry to hear you had a less than stellar experience with us! If you wouldn't mind dropping us a line through our Help Center, we'd be more than happy to try to make things right here. Copy and paste this link in your browser to get started: https://rdbl.co/1yhhllS

Looking forward to sorting this out.
carlottac
7/15/18

Excellent service! They've been super fast to send the t-shirt I ordered. It arrived in just 1 week and it's very well-made. Plus, they send you also a little cute label and a sticker. I will surely order again from them!

mek4
7/2/18

A week ago, Red Bubble suspended my artist account with no notice. Repeated inquiries to them have been ignored. What arrogance and non-customer support. I would advise that nobody post.

I would recommend that nobody use this scam website.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi there,

Please select “Inactive Account” from the following form, and someone from our Marketplace Integrity Team will be able to assist you further: http://rdbl.co/artisthelp.

Once submitted the request shall be escalated to the Marketplace Integrity Team. Due to the nature of this request, it will take longer than our usual 4 hour response window to get back to you.

Rest assured, they will review this issue and respond if more information is needed.
hagens
6/29/18

The sticker quality wasn't as expected, but RedBubble sent us a refund very fast.
Very friendly support :-)

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Hagen,

We're so sorry if those stickers didn't turn out quite right. We'll have someone in touch with you right away to investigate this quality issue and help you find a swift solution.

Looking forward to sorting this out.
selenan3
6/24/18

Dont bother buying from here. They duplicated an order and sent it to an old address after I pod through paypal. No way it could be refunded with customer service rep saying I put an old address there for it to be duplicated. Treating your customers like theyre incompetent and stupid is not the way to go.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Selena,

It means a lot to us that you have a terrific Redbubble experience and we're so sorry that wasn't the case this time around. We'll be passing your message along to the right teams for review. In the meantime to help make it up to you, we'll have someone from our team following up with you via email shortly.

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to sorting this out.
samanthac163
6/20/18

It is not possible to change your username or the email address associated with your account. If you want to change your username, they will tell you to close your account and start a new one, requiring you to re-upload all your products and specifications. If you want to change the email on your account, same thing, except you also won't be able to use your old username. It is ridiculous that in 2018 there exists a website that cannot update either your username or your email. The customer service also copies and pastes canned answers into help emails and did not read my entire message initially.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Samantha,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

We're currently making some changes to the site and the option to change email addresses has been temporarily disabled. We understand how inconvenient this must be, but we're hoping to get this fixed soon. In the meantime, we'll be passing your comments along to the right teams for further review.

Your feedback is important to us and we thank you for being apart of the Redbubble community of independent artists.
marks1049
6/18/18

Faulty goods and still no refund after 3 weeks. The 'contact us' method (no choice of contact) is UNFIT FOR PURPOSE

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Mark,

Thanks so much for your review.

We're so sorry about the trouble with your refunds. We have someone looking into this with our Finance team and we'll get back in touch as soon as we have more information for you.

Thank you again for your patience while we work this out.
keesj1
6/11/18

After my first order of a t-shirt went missing, they sended a replacement with no additional cost. Later both of my orders came in and they said I could keep it or give it to a friend if I would like too. That is just very kind. And all the time they offered me a great service with a quick respons.

brianr294
6/6/18

The quality of the material was not as promised, and the image was off center, crooked, and mis colored. I was eventually given a voucher, but expected to pay taxes a second time. Charge the printer for the mistake, not the customer.
I also learned the 'reviews' on their website are hand picked to shine the company in good light. And they have reviews on Facebook turned off.

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Brian,

Thanks for providing your feedback.

We're very sorry those garments didn't turn out how you had expected. To make it up to you, someone from our team has sent through a refund for the full amount of the voucher issued.

Our apologies again for the inconvenience caused here. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.
guilhermes3
5/31/18

Long story short: I purchased a t-shirt online but it didn't arrive within the estimated time (I live in Brazil). Then I wrote them asking for assistance, and they offered me a few different options, among them sending another tee with no additional cost, which I agreed. Again, the tee didn't arrive within the expected time, and after talking to their service costumer, we understood that the best option would be a total refund.
Surprisingly yesterday the first tee arrived (posting to brazil has been difficult in recent past due to massive strikes). Then I contacted Red Bubble offering to pay for the tee, and they just told me not to worry about it, and that they were happy to hear that I finally had it! Even insisting to pay for it, they told me to keep it, to give it to a pal or to recycle.

They surely made me a very happy client and a long term customer.

kivancu
5/17/18

I have purchased a set of mugs from Redbubble on 12/12/2017. However, I did not receive the order, the case for which I blame the Turkish customs. On 16/4/2017 they sent my complete order again to me for free, to my address in Germany this time. Great customer care.

veronikaa3
5/12/18

They let me down, did not deliver my package, made me wait it for 3 weeks just to tell me the package is lost and we will do a refund
Awful customer service and supervisors
By the way refund still has not come
Do not recommend to anyone

Response from Red B., RedBubble Representative
Hi Veronika,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us.

We're so sorry that t-shirt never made it your way. We can confirm a full refund has been processed and you should see these funds in your account soon. Keep in mind that depending on your bank, your funds may not appear in your account until the next billing statement.

Again, we're truly sorry about the frustration this might have caused. If you have further comments or questions, please let us know.

Fake as in the positive or negative reviews? Because I see alot of negative which I don't understand AT ALL. I ordered 4 t-shirts and a poster from them and my friend a Hoodie and everything was perfect with great service, I don't understand what this negativity is.

By Mounteder A.

I've purchased 3 iPhone cases from them. One of the regular ones for a 4S, which was purchased about 2 years ago- my boyfriend used it after I upgraded phones, and he is still using it and his phone & that case are still in prime condition. I've also purchased 2 of their "tough" cases- both about 8-9 months ago for a iPhone 6, and my phone and my mother's phone are also both in prime condition. And I've dropped my phone many times- including just the other day, face down, right on the concrete. I would recommend. The only con is that the "tough" cases are difficult to get off... But... I really can't complain about that considering these cases have kept my phones in one piece for years now.

By Christine M.

Hi Julian, Thank you for asking about our sizing. Our dimensions are considered "slim fit", and are internationally based sizes. Thus, our sizing chart looks at the chest and front body range in both centimeters and inches. Here's a link to our sizing chart and feel free to reach out to our awesome support team if you have any other questions or concerns - http://rdbl.co/1tEmq7B. Thank you for your interest in Redbubble and we hope to see you on the site in the future!

By Red B., RedBubble Representative

Although I didn't order a hoodie, the quality of the t-shirt I bought was very good.

By Sara L.

All you can do is email them.Unfortunately all you can do is email them. They do not have a customer service line. I ordered the wrong size sweatshirt for my son and they sent me a new one in the right size and allowed me to keep the old one. I was surprised. Just send them an email and allow a few days for them to get back to you but they will. Hope this helps!

By Michele G.

The Unisex T-Shirt and Women's T-Shirt are just examples and are mostly used so they are the standard. If you click on Women's T-Shirt and then on V-Neck you'll get the V-Neck like it's portraited. There's no difference in clickign on Women's T-Shirt or Unisex T-Shirt first. Artists can't choose if they want the Baseball style or not. If they enable the design on a T-Shirt, they enable it on all available styles. So if you choose baseball you will get baseball nevertheless.

By Mounteder A.

I think people have a tendency to complain versus compliment businesses and thats why you see bad ratings.

By Sara L.

Hi Brian! Just let in touch with us at this link and we'll be happy to help sort things out for you: rdbl.co/contact

By Red B., RedBubble Representative

I'm pretty sure they don't ship when they say they do, especially with stickers. I had the same issue, after several emails to customer service they did actually ship them and they arrived a week later. However they told me, "oh some of the ones you ordered have been discontinued, sorry." They refunded these of coarse, but supposedly they were in the original shipment that "got lost in the mail." They're not quality either, but cheap so whatever. Not gonna order here again.

By Eli K.

I have ordered from Redbubble twice. I was disappointed with the quality of the print both times. The images online are high resolution what showed up was low quality. Put it simply if a street vendor was selling this shirt on the street I wouldn't purchase the shirts again in person. The t shirt material was also about half the weight I would expect with a normal t-shirt. The customer service is practically non-existent. I ordered a shirt in November of 2014 and it didn't show up until January 2015 (part of this was due to the reliably horrendous performance of UPS / USPS Smartpost. The wrong size showed up, when I asked redbubble to exchange I received an automated message and then nothing else. Wound up tossing the shirt since it was the wrong size and the print quality was awful. Their are other on demand printers online that have better print quality and actual customer service I would go with them instead or take your chances. Generally speaking if a vendor has this many negative reviews they must be doing something wrong. But if you purchase it with your credit card after you do due diligence you can always just reverse the charges when they ignore your email. If I was an artist peddling my wares I would move my work to a different on demand manufacturer.

By Doctorious S.
Questions? Get answers from the RedBubble staff and other customers.

RedBubble?