Review of Amazon

john@amazon.com
2017 Customer choice award

patrickw160
6/22/18

Same as I wrote above,, it's simply a service one grows dependent upon extremely quickly. How did we achieve 'back-then' with an endless day in...day out task flow, our professions, children, the endless hours of shopping in this store, that store, NOW IT'S ALL DONE IN ABOUT IN MY EXPERIENCE PURCHASING FOOD, CLOTHING, PAPER PRODUCTS, THE OCCASIONAL COMPUTER IN 20 TO 30 MINUTES AND NEVER HAVING TO EVEN STAND UP, MUCH LESS DRIVE TO 5 DIFFERENT STORES. ALSO, AN EXTRA ADDED BONUS....WHO DOESN'T LIKE RECEIVING A PORCH FULL OF PACKAGES. I AM NEARLY FINISHED. I EVEN PURCHASED A DISHWASHER ON AMAZON. GOTTA LOVE AMAZON PRIME. IF I WAS NOT FINISHED WITH MY CAREER I WOULD BE TEMPTED TO WORK FOR THE ZON

jacobo39
6/20/18

I hate Amazon! They constantly lie about shipping dates... even with a Prime membership and their false advertising of 2-day shipping. Third time in a row now they've screwed me with missed shipping dates. I'm done with them... going with companies that price match against Amazon and who don't f**k you with the shipping.

dawna87
6/18/18

I purchase hundreds of items a year through Amazon. As part of my job duties I get to make many purchasing decisions and handle ordering for others as well as myself. I would say they have a 99% success rate of getting it done right the first time. And whenever we have any issue, the support has been fast and helpful.

rheam5
6/18/18

Amazon has always been really good with it's delivery and product. No disappoinment till now. Would recommend to family and friends l.

swagatp
6/17/18

I was looking for a tummy trimmer, found one on amazon but the picture of the product was, and still is something else. Many other customers notified that but amazon is happy with the wrong product information.

Anyway I ordered it, I got a shoe rack insted of a tummy trimmer. I asked for replacement, they gave me the one with single spring. The actual product has two springs. I am fed up with calling up customer care, listening their sorry, applying replacement and waiting for the next to arrive.

terif15
6/14/18

My husband and I are regular shoppers on Amazon. Today he called to exchange an Item. The customer service personal was in the Phillips. She was being very nosy on where he lived ect.. Then asked if he would like to visit So Amazon are you now selling wives? Unreal at its best

wandan8
6/14/18

As long as you order from amazon itself instead of third party sellers, everything is guaranteed
I check always the reviews from other people regarding third party sellers since some of them are fake

heidib6
6/14/18

STAY FAR FAR AWAY!!! I ordered a dressfrom this 3rd party seller on Amazon and was sent the wrong dress! There begins the saga... In short. DINGZAN said they would refund when they received it back ($150) and "NO" they would not reimburse the $67shipping (Amazon did eventually). Fist, they sent incorrect return addresses twice, then after tracking said they received the dress, they would not respond to either me or Amazon! Noe 5 months later and still NO REFUND and no dress!!! TOTAL SCAM. I believe all the positive reviews are fakes! Grrrrrr!!!!!

johns3053
6/13/18

Awesome Bridesmaid Dresses For ¼ of the price! Ordered our bridesmaid dresses from amazon! Turned out beautiful - the girls looked gorgeous.

soniac55
6/13/18

Just received our new popcorn maker off of Amazon - what an awesome little kitchen gadget - super happy with this.

lauraa184
6/12/18

What happened to Amazon?I used to make purchases through them all the time but not no more.I cancelled my prime membership over a year ago due to not needing it.I need it now and recently signed up again but oh boy that's a mistake.So many products unavailable.No quick delivery and the prices are a lot higher.I think they trying to do to much and gonna find themselves failing in the future if they keep this trend up.

rhondaw51
6/12/18

I got the book I needed when I needed it and I got to save a little money. 2 day shipping and student discounts. Thanks

skylarm10
6/11/18

We received a new waffle maker that doubles as a panini maker off of amazon recently! Works amazing. Weve tried the waffles now really looking forward to making us some homemade paninis.

timothyj80
6/11/18

Ordered our Groomsmen Vests off of amazon for our wedding. They came complete with a tie and looked fantastic on! Great order process and fast delivery!

joiee
6/11/18

I bought a book from Amazon. The prices are amazing ,and their customer service is kindly.A nice shopping experience !"

dougg4
6/10/18

Amazon offers all of the products I would find in a department or specialty store. Their customer service is outstanding. If a product is defective, amazon issues a credit or I can print a label for return free.

eastonh1
6/9/18

Got a new Paula Dean Cookware set as a gift off our wedding registry from Amazon. Super fast delivery and even came complete with a little gift receipt with a message!

richardw501
6/8/18

Prime is amazing - invested in prime months ago before my wedding and it saved us thousands. Great company and super fast delivery.

captaina7
6/8/18

Avoid this crap when possible, read customer reviews closely. Know what you're buying. Sad they don't even tell you when your stuff is being shipped from China, or even when it's Chinese garbage that's already been shipped to warehouses here. Customer service sucks almost as bad as most of their products... AND PRIME IS NOT WORTH IT, cancel now!!

tomikaj1
6/8/18

I have done a lot of online shopping while planning my wedding and I must say amazon has been the best if products did not meet my approval returns were a breeze. Products came quick easy tracking. Amazon is my got site great unlike like horrible sites like dhgate DO NOT SHOP ON DHGATE a scam site go to amazon they are for the buyer

siennab9
6/8/18

Amazon with the two day shipping they actually ship it to you in 2 days unlike other sites and they have great customer shipping.I order colored pencils and that some week I got them and whenever it is christmas or around christmas they make sure they get it to you before christmas.

mc247
6/7/18

Amazon has your back. They usually always listen to the customer, and try to give the best customer service. I have even asked why an item was listed on sale, and then suddenly the next day was full price, and they reimbursed me. Really sweet of them. They also gave me my money back when someone tried to scam me with a returned item that they claimed was never received. Amazon has really sweet people who are kind when they talk to you over the phone or on instant chat. Thanks guys!

risah1
6/6/18

Mostly I can get what I need at Amazon. I can decide whether I want to buy the item by reviewing customer's comments first, so it's a fair business. They deliver the items on time. So far I have no complaint about it.

davidc1193
6/6/18

Amazon USED to be great years ago but now treat their customers like dirt. Too many times have I encountered rude and unprofessional behavior from their reps. Each time it has been a simple matter that should have been resolved easily. Not so. I have worked retail and was an engineer by profession. I fully understand how difficult the job is and how critical good customer service is to the success as a company. In my experience Amazon doesn't care or take the issue seriously. I WAS a longtime customer but no longer. I'm taking my business elsewhere and urging everyone else to do the same!

peytonc8
6/5/18

Amazon has had horrible service for years and on top of that they have been documented to treat their employees like slave labor. DO NOT USE!!!

34 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I would call their customer service dept. They are all pretty knowledgeable and helpful. Good luck.

By Konstantin P.

Bought a hair dryer for my daughter in Melbourne. Arrived no probs.

By Tony A.

This problem began when Amazon Market Place started up and when I saw how bad it was with sellers selling at 3 to 4 times the full retail price at other online stores, it was a hint for me to stop supporting Amazon Market Place. If its sold by Amazon, I might buy it but I do my utmost to find a lower price so I don't have to buy it from Amazon. More often than not Bestbuy or Staples has it for the same or lower price. Bought an Asus RT AC 5300 from Bestbuy for 500 Canadian and it doesn't sell for less at Amazon. Returns are no hassle 30 day returns and no shipping just take it to a local retail store and that saves the wrapping and shipping.

By Paul H.

The above answers are good - I agree that a personal contact on the phone is best. - Go to 'Your Account', then click 'Let Us Help You' -then click Help - Then 'need more help',- then click 'Contact Us' - fill out the 3 steps and choose 'more no norder questions, - then clock on phone - from there it will direct you (how long the wait etc and they call you back)

By John G.

I have never shipped or had things shipped to or from Australia. Sorry

By Monica C.

Yes that would be my suggestion. Call their customer service dept. they ought to resolve any issues you have. G'luck!

By Arun S.

It takes longer if you don't pay monthly for Amazon prime.

By Robart B.

Never.

By Bill H.

Not all items are eligible for Prime, and therefore, you don't get the Prime "perks".....such as 2 day free shipping.

By Harlean G.

Yes on Amazon Australia website

By Nina S.
Questions? Get answers from the Amazon staff and other customers.

91 Photos for Amazon