Review of Amazon

john@amazon.com
2017 Customer choice award

anneo30
11/14/18

I am very disappointed in prime shipping. Carrier and amazon guarentee date that are off by a week. It's Christmas and no guarentee for on time deliveru. I hsbe four orders for one day shipping that are three days and counting! No more holiday shopping there

williamsa8
11/14/18

The only are genuine suppliers of painkillers and pharmaceutical products and many related products on this site is Doctor Arthur, CALL +1(315) 320 6314 or whatsApp +1(315) 320 6314 to get Any Pharmaceuticals related products assure you they are the best you can do business with
Best regards.

laral25
11/13/18

I ordered 1 screen protector from Amazon and I received 10x screen protector and one phone case I was shocked when I opened the box. Thank you I know it was by mistake but still I love it

christineb120
11/12/18

There no longer seems to be a way to get next day or two day shipping on many items without paying for it, e.g., white dinner serviettes. That is what Prime membership supposedly bought you.

johnc1835
11/12/18

It does take about a week or more for free delivery. Ok there than that, is ok, for now. Also, the keep taking a dollar besides the i

logicallyr
11/11/18

Amazon has their own "delivery drivers" now. The ONLY thing they deliver is NOTHING! I live in a small apartment complex that is mostly elderly people who order their meds and supplies online. Most of them never see their orders come in, as most of them use Amazon.

According to the apartment manager, Amazon drivers will drive through the complex, but never stop. The few that do stop, NEVER bother to try and deliver to the address on the package, they try to dump it off on the manager. She tells them they cannot leave packages there as she isn't a postal center. These drivers get pissy and nasty because she forces them to deliver these packages to the actual addresses on the packages! She says most all of them will just get back in their trucks and leave, and won't even TRY to deliver to the address on the package.

The manager came to work one day and said the maintenance man found a pile of Amazon packages dumped behind one of the bushes outside the building!!! The douchebag Amazon driver just dumped stuff in the bushes and left!!!!

DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM AMAZON!!!! Their "drivers" won't even attempt to deliver it to your door, and will end up dumping it in some bushes to get rid of it. They've even been seen dumping packages in local garbage cans!!!

DON'T USE AMAZON!

noddyk
11/10/18

Amazon costomer care number =9801590508-/7759865050 call this number for any problem solution

arie6
11/9/18

Great customer service! Items usually arrive very fast, and if you ever encounter any problems, they are more than willing to help. Always a pleasure shopping with Amazon!

younessb
11/9/18

In this past week or 2, ALL orders I place and request 2 day shipping (which I PAY a subscription for) are showing 1 and a half weeks to 2 weeks expected delivery date. Their customer service I call are telling me that the items is in a local warehouse but she doesn't know why is taking that long. She can't give me no answer or solution . This is BAD business and I am hoping that more customers catch onto what Amazon is doing. This is repulsive for a multi billion dollar company to switch up their shipping model and blatantly lie to customers. Not happy I'm paying for service I'm not getting it.

pattys118
11/7/18

I have many feature subscriptions on Amazon and have always had an amazing experience, in both receiving my packages quickly and stellar service. Recently, all of my Prime orders have been changed to 7 day delivery and when I question it, the service response is 'That is how it is'. No explanation for the change. No investigation as to why. Very sad. I'll be switching to other delivery services and shopping locally.

frankt135
11/7/18

Realy fast, vast variety of products, great service. Haven't had an issue with any of the purchases I made.

marinab50
11/6/18

I love Amazon.com because it's fast and super easy. Their customer service is excellent. If they mess up, they immediately make it right - just how it should be.

jenniferm950
11/6/18

Customer service it top notch. You can find anything your heart desires! I have had issues with delivery and next day a new item has arrived. Some items are more
Expensive relative to other places but worth the ease of delivery and ordering! Next day shipping is life saving for a busy mom!

reynaldom12
11/5/18

I love this website. Here I can find everything what I need. That's great! I got all my purchases very fast!

alie36
11/4/18

One of the best site for online orders and i usually use this website for my purchase and everything is ok

melissab361
11/3/18

I have been an amazon member since 2002, as of today I am no longer a member. Over the last 2 years I have been hacked 4 times with fradulant charges. When I do order something from Amazon, I get the typical, confirmation of order, order shipped and order delivered. This last time I recieved nothing and only found the charges when reviewing my credit card statement.
I called and was told it would need to be reviewed as one of the charges was gifts cards that were already redeemed.
The security on their website is shameful and even though the charges so far have been minimal I am tired of the one that is always has to do the work for their incompetent ability to have better security measures in place.

randyp97
11/2/18

I have ordered a number of thing's and been very happy. But being in the service industry before it can be a hard business to be in because we as consumers expect the world lol. So hat's off to Amazon.

johnj705
10/31/18

Although no business is perfect, Amazon does go that extra mile to help its customers. Convenience, easy to navigate, and I love my prime membership.

jamesr127
10/31/18
• Updated review

As per my previous review, I've had a few bumps along the road in the early days with Amazon. However after ordering frequently for over 2 years now, I can honestly say that either these issues have been resolved, or I'm always compensated in some way for any inconvenience.

Their prices may not always be the best, their customer service is top notch. You know that you're 100% protected from "not as advertised", "defective", "simply not happy with the item/s ordered" or even "late or no delivery". The CSR's are friendly and the company really values customer satisfaction. Their selection is staggering too. Like other large online vendors, they're struggling with fake reviews but they acknowledge it and are working towards resolving this issue....IF it can ever be completely resolved, seeing as the fraudsters always find a "workaround". Unfortunately, It's a never ending Cat and Mouse game.

“Mostly ok”
6/12/17
• Previous review

I buy from Amazon a lot. Often they will have better prices than most retailers. Delivery is relatively fast and packaging is good. However, there are a couple of things that have irritated me lately. They are as follows:

1. There are OFTEN price drops for an item JUST AFTER you purchase it. They will not offer a price guarantee, no matter how loyal a customer you are. I think it's a really PETTY and MISERLY business practice, especially in view of how much they make off loyal customers like me.

2. I am a "subscribe and save" member. Amazon will often "drop" an item (or more) from your list because it has become "unavailable" for one reason or another. I put in a lot of time and effort in product research to put together the perfect monthly shopping list of items that suit my needs. They are also "supposed" to be secured with discounted pricing, provided you have at least 5 items on the list. That means I'm scrambling around again to find another item to add to the list to get my discount. Considering that there is not a large selection of products that qualify for "subscribe and save" in the first place, this becomes VERY frustrating! Basically, their "subscribe and save" service is VERY unreliable. So what's the point of even having it?

lanap26
10/31/18

I can't imagine my life without Amazon and their amazing service! I am especially in love with the Kindle - it is the best reading experience money can buy. It doesn't strain my eyes, the built in light works great and the screen is suitable for any environment. And I get all my books from amazon as well so everything works great together.

reneey8
10/30/18

anything you want is available
and so timely
especially with amizon prime
what an amazing buiness!
you can order on a saturday
they even deliver on sunday!
love them!

tonib83
10/29/18

For months I've been trying to solve a billing dispute with Amazon and Chase (who does Amazon's billing). Last April Amazon offered a free month's trial of Amazon Prime shipping and I agreed to give it a try. During that month I realized that I don't order from Amazon enough to justify paying them $14.00 a month so I called them to cancel my membership. I also brought up the fact that they were charging me $7.99 a month for "Amazon Digital Services" (whatever the heck that is) and I certainly didn't order it. I was assured that they'd cancel my subscriptions and credit my account. They finally canceled the charges on my September statement but they added them back in the same statement! They had been charging me the $21.99 per month for five months and it ended up they didn't actually credit my account for even one!
Every single time I've called, I've received the run around. Amazon's Customer Service Reps (five of them!) tell me I have to call Chase and Chase tells me I have to contact Amazon! An Amazon CSR sent me an email stating that I owe them nothing but Chase refused to give me their fax number or an email address that I could forward the email to. After an Amazon Rep pulled a "we can't call Chase for you" runaround yet again I replied that Chase has refused several times when I suggested they set up a conference call between them, me and Amazon, he stated that they weren't allowed to make conference calls either. I pointed out that (1) Amazon is the one who notifies Chase how much to bill me for and (2) he knows as well as I do that Chase is not going to take a customer's word for anything...it had to come from Amazon. I argued him down so he staged the conference call. When we got a Chase CSR by the name of Rajesh (ID # L348143) on the line, he asked me to verify my identity. He asked me my email address and I gave it to him. He said my answer was incorrect so, even though I doubted that since I gave him the one they send their emails to, I held back my anger and gave him my old email address. He again told me it was incorrect so he couldn't help me. While he was talking I signed into my Chase account, went to my profile page and sure enough, I gave him the correct address the first time. When I informed him that I was starring at my profile page and I had given him the correct email address, he denied it. When I asked the Amazon CSR (who had been silent throughout the exchange) to verify my identity, the Chase Rep realized he was a party to a conference call and he hung up on me.
That's how ridiculous this whole mess has gotten. I called Amazon one last time this morning and spoke with Shahrukh (ID # I370786) and explained that my cancer meds cause memory loss and confusion and that's why I simply glanced at their statements and paid them whatever they said I owed. But it finally hit me that the last things I ordered were a microwave in February, 2018 and 2 very cheap software discs in March and since I'd paid them $40 to $60 every month, they had to be paid off by then. His solution was to credit my account for the two late charges that have been levied while I've been trying to settle the dispute. I told him that wasn't good enough because I'm not paying them another cent...in fact, they OWE ME $50.97.
I'm going to report both companies to the FTC and the BBB and when it's settled, I will cancel my Amazon account and, believe me, I will tell everyone I know or meet about this experience.

carmena20
10/29/18

I love shopping on sites that offer dearest scounts, secure logins and identification security with PayPal. Thank you for the safe delivery of my items especially when it cost me nothing to ship!

kathyp181
10/29/18

When you can't find it anywhere else, AMAZON has it. I have prime membership and I get everything the next day or 2 days later. Perfect

alekss15
10/29/18

it has every thing I have ever wanted/needed iv never got a bad deal and had such a decent time playing around with it

31 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Bought a hair dryer for my daughter in Melbourne. Arrived no probs.

By Tony A.

I would call their customer service dept. They are all pretty knowledgeable and helpful. Good luck.

By Konstantin P.

This problem began when Amazon Market Place started up and when I saw how bad it was with sellers selling at 3 to 4 times the full retail price at other online stores, it was a hint for me to stop supporting Amazon Market Place. If its sold by Amazon, I might buy it but I do my utmost to find a lower price so I don't have to buy it from Amazon. More often than not Bestbuy or Staples has it for the same or lower price. Bought an Asus RT AC 5300 from Bestbuy for 500 Canadian and it doesn't sell for less at Amazon. Returns are no hassle 30 day returns and no shipping just take it to a local retail store and that saves the wrapping and shipping.

By Paul H.

The above answers are good - I agree that a personal contact on the phone is best. - Go to 'Your Account', then click 'Let Us Help You' -then click Help - Then 'need more help',- then click 'Contact Us' - fill out the 3 steps and choose 'more no norder questions, - then clock on phone - from there it will direct you (how long the wait etc and they call you back)

By John G.

I have never shipped or had things shipped to or from Australia. Sorry

By Monica C.

Yes that would be my suggestion. Call their customer service dept. they ought to resolve any issues you have. G'luck!

By Arun S.

It takes longer if you don't pay monthly for Amazon prime.

By Robart B.

Never.

By Bill H.

Not all items are eligible for Prime, and therefore, you don't get the Prime "perks".....such as 2 day free shipping.

By Harlean G.

Yes on Amazon Australia website

By Nina S.
Questions? Get answers from the Amazon staff and other customers.

Amazon?