Review of Amazon

hostmaster@amazon.com
2017 Customer choice award

rachele55
2/24/18

Great choices, great prices. PRIME membership has been worth it to our family in what we would pay for shipping fees. And they consistently get it right on their 2 day promise. PRIME tv has proven to have some interesting movies and a whole lot of exercise videos that are included with the membership. Love that part. Not tried the grocery shopping or some other aspects but for what we need it works.

costlenena
2/24/18

okkokokokokokokokokkokokokokokokokokkokokokokokokokokkokokokokokokokokkokokokokokokokokkokokokokokokokokkokokokokokokokokkokokokokokokokokkokokokokokokok

jenniferl282
2/24/18

American kids are being murdered and if Amazon.com and other companies continue to collude with the NRA, then my business will have to go elsewhere.

karenc284
2/23/18

Always have found great choices and great prices with Amazon. Always satisfied with merchandise. Great customer service and like the abiliry they offer on some products to pay on installments.

steves441
2/23/18

Amazon is a winner. Bought a shower head for my rv but it leaked after the install.
Contacted amazon for return authorization(also easy) and before I had even shipped the unit back...my account was credited. Amazon is my go to source for just about everything. Thanks.

lizettel1
2/22/18

I have had nothing but good service from Amazon Prime - UNTIL NOW!!
1.) I got an email saying my order was "undeliverable and being returned."
2.) I chatted online with Customer Service and said "Send it back! My home has a huge covered front porch and my neighborhood has a 24 hour manned guard station!! It should have been delivered with NO PROBLEM!"
3.) They told me they could ONLY refund my money and let me reorder it.
4.) I said okay, then when I tried to reorder it the site said "Product no longer available at this price, and instead of $19.99 each, it was $53.95 each!!! Infuriating, to say the least!!
5.) I looked at my account's Order History, and it says my order was "REFUSED SHIPMENT." A totally baldfaced LIE! I did NOT REFUSE SHIPMENT!! That order was supposed to be a gift for a friend!
6.) I called Customer Service and told them they should give me the product at the price they offered it, even if they had to buy at the high price and eat the difference! They are a HUGE operation and have the money to stand behind their service and products for a measly $33!! I even offered to take only one instead of two, like I originally ordered. The CS lady put me on hold to contact Amazon Fullfillment, and came back and told me that they NEVER HAD THE PRODUCT IN THEIR HANDS, AND NEVER EVEN SHIPPED IT.
6.) I BELIEVE ANYWHERE ELSE THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED FRAUD.
7.) Unfortunately I have to use Amazon for more purchases because I was given a large gift card to use.
8.) I am incensed at this fraudulent turn of events!!

abbeyo1
2/22/18

Ive been a faithful amazon customer for yrs because it is convenient as a stay at home mom. I loved getting my purchases a writing detailed reviews so others wouldn't have the hassle I sometimes had a a product with no reviews. I don't know what is going on with Amazon lately but its losing customers because of their prejudice and biased veiws of people like me. I buy a product. I like a product. Therefore I continue to buy from that store because of a good experience so I'm considered biased and have relations with tgat store. Go to hell amazon. Now I can't do what I enjoy doing. Writing reviews. In my opinion you should stop all reviews if y9ur going to point fingers. Better yet get y9ur fingers out of your bosses ass and look at the big picture. I'm a prime member and support your sweat shops yet you take my reviewing away. What a pathetic way to do business. Guess I'll be getting restraining orders from my grocery store too here soon. I'd rather wait longer for my orders and shop elsewhere.

melissab216
2/19/18

Amazon is great...wonderful selection and great prices. But, the only problem is the Prime delivery. I hope it gets better this year. Last year, I had lots and lots of orders, and at least 60% of those did not arrive on their due date. Sometimes it was even 2-3 days later. Otherwise, they are fantastic!

kerrid6
2/18/18

Always delivered on time. Great selection.whenever I visit i can find whatever I am looking for, thanks for that!

dianew117
2/16/18

Love the fact I can go online to order my school books cheaper and receive them fast. I also like that the shipping is usually free and I receive my books before quoted timeframe

kamicad
2/16/18

I buy everything from amazon even groceries. the prices are very competitive and as a prime member I do enjoy my fast delivery. amazon makes online shopping extremely convenient and they sell EVERYTHING .

benc223
2/16/18

Shipping for amazon has gone down hill, I recently ordered an item and it has been 7 days and item has not been shipped yet, guess if I spent the money for prime it would be here, think I should just stick with eBay

kelvino9
2/16/18

They meet up with every of your needs... They won't let you down..
One the best I've known.. They treat customers with respect and always have something to surprise you with.. Take your chance and try this.. You won't regret it at all

rudya17
2/15/18

I have AMAZON Prime. They List Almost Any Item You Need, They Give me GREAT Deals, Fast Deliveries, & Free Movies, and Lots of Movies to Chose from.

rahulk59
2/15/18

Amazon customer service no 7321879443

johnl294
2/14/18

I have bought a few dozen items and have some issues with their practices.
One: using free shipping with minimum purchase amount, they always sit on the order from 5 to 7 business days.These are in stock items and status reads preparing for shipment.I have seen credible reports detailing how efficient they and how they slave drive their order pickers. Sellers on ebay virtually always ship out next day. So why a week stalling my orders, EVERY time? I can only conclude its to force customers using free shipping to join amazon prime.
So I did.
Or at least wanted to.
I check the box for free 30 day membership and placed an order using my debit card.
A couple of hours later I get an email and it says my order cant be shipped because my debit card turned down the $100 prime membership fee. Huh?
The terms and conditions of prime free trial clearly state that amazon charges you the $100 at the END of the 30 day trial. And thats if you want the year of prime. Guess they lied. I ordered the same item from ebay. No problems.
I guess they figure most people will take prime anyway after the trial and not notice they were billed a month earlier or figure fighting them for a refund if they dont is futile.
Dishonest company.

farihak2
2/13/18

way to bad experience!! this seller is out of his mind!! stay away!!

anital43
2/12/18

Amazon is good. Sometimes their customer service drives me crazy (promising things they don't follow through on, creating snafus when there were actually none to begin with before contacting them), but overall they seem like a good company. When you consider the volume of business they do, and all the problems they have to deal with and correct that are either the error of a third party seller or the consumer, I think they do pretty amazing. Just wish the ship times were faster without prime. :)

judys142
2/12/18

This site never fails me. If you cant find it on Amazon, you really dont need it. I dont know how they can offer a lower price than the manufacturer does.

jerryl68
2/12/18

I have been using Amazon.com now for 2 years to make some purchases and in that time they have never been late on delivery and I have never experienced any problems

leez11

Like to Read?
I read some good books recently that I thought I would share with others that love to read, in my case I like audio books. Once We Were Brothers and Saving Sophie both written by Ronald H. Balson are what I consider 5 star books. I suggest getting the audio versions. The performer (Fred Berman) does a fabulous reading of both of these novels. Also I recommend Excursion written by L,A. Zett, an action packed fast paced novel now in paperback. I recommend these books and others in my meeting group BOOKLUB which is located on the new web site The Groups Place.

rachelb142
2/12/18

I like buying on Amazon. Their prices cannot be beat by other online consumers. I have not had any problems since becoming a member. The items I have ordered have arrived promptly and were exactly as described.

yumms1
2/12/18

To date I haven't had a problem returning an Amazon product within the return window and sometimes I've been giving extended time to do so. But to my surprise I've bought a few bad items based on FAKE 5 or 4 star reviews. Some of those reviews stick out easly due to them having the same typo error patterns.
Example: "love this.great product." Or "bought two.love it."

I have also noticed "Bad" reviews that were fake. They sometimes name another product they say is better. Some are being done by competiting companies and about 95% are not from Verified Buyers. Within the comment section under a bad review is where I first noticed a FAKE bad review. The sellers would be trying to resolve the issue and the customer seem to not want any type of resolution not even in returning the product. The seller claimed that the buyer was not a real buyer and that it was a fake review and all the customer had to do is return the product but they have no product to return. I'm sure the ones I've read like this we're fake.

My advise is to make sure the reviews are Verified reviews. I don't trust all of those either but this is a good place to start. Read and ask plenty of questions in the Q&A. Read through the good and bad reviews. Check comments to see if the seller responded to any of the bad reviews

bellatinev
2/12/18

Amazon is ok if your being lazy and don't want to go to the store. I like buying a few of things from them but they don't have the best overall sometimes way more overpriced then a store. Their ok but sometimes it's best to go to store.

meganc80
2/12/18

I buy almost everything from amazon! Shipping is convenient and its cheaper than going to the store.

31 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I would call their customer service dept. They are all pretty knowledgeable and helpful. Good luck.

By Konstantin P. [Amazon Rep]

Bought a hair dryer for my daughter in Melbourne. Arrived no probs.

By Tony A. [Amazon Rep]

This problem began when Amazon Market Place started up and when I saw how bad it was with sellers selling at 3 to 4 times the full retail price at other online stores, it was a hint for me to stop supporting Amazon Market Place. If its sold by Amazon, I might buy it but I do my utmost to find a lower price so I don't have to buy it from Amazon. More often than not Bestbuy or Staples has it for the same or lower price. Bought an Asus RT AC 5300 from Bestbuy for 500 Canadian and it doesn't sell for less at Amazon. Returns are no hassle 30 day returns and no shipping just take it to a local retail store and that saves the wrapping and shipping.

By Paul H. [Amazon Rep]

I have never shipped or had things shipped to or from Australia. Sorry

By Monica C. [Amazon Rep]

The above answers are good - I agree that a personal contact on the phone is best. - Go to 'Your Account', then click 'Let Us Help You' -then click Help - Then 'need more help',- then click 'Contact Us' - fill out the 3 steps and choose 'more no norder questions, - then clock on phone - from there it will direct you (how long the wait etc and they call you back)

By John G. [Amazon Rep]

Yes that would be my suggestion. Call their customer service dept. they ought to resolve any issues you have. G'luck!

By Arun S. [Amazon Rep]

It takes longer if you don't pay monthly for Amazon prime.

By Robart B. [Amazon Rep]

Never.

By Bill H. [Amazon Rep]

Not all items are eligible for Prime, and therefore, you don't get the Prime "perks".....such as 2 day free shipping.

By Harlean G. [Amazon Rep]

Yes on Amazon Australia website

By Nina S. [Amazon Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Amazon staff and other customers.

90 Photos for Amazon