Review of Amazon

john@amazon.com
2017 Customer choice award

lindaj250
9/20/18

I like this shop and I've got many pleasant minutes when my orders came to me. Thanks for your professional support service.

johns3217
9/19/18

Ok I have to say that they are theives! I got scammed on a few products and the customer service was really bad. Never buying from amazon ever again

billyl46
9/19/18

Ordered and paid Amazon for an item,it subsequently arrived damaged and when I contacted Amazon the just referred me to the seller.I was under the impression That the ones that take my money are the ones I have the contract with.Have lost £22 but Amazon has lost my custom.

beckys139
9/18/18

I have the Amazon Prime and get free 2 day shipping. I pretty much buy everything on Amazon. Returns and refunds are easy. Buying is easy. Love this site.

peterp311
9/17/18

As a kid there was an expression it's a sally gunnell' doesn't look pretty but it's running, or something like that. For me that is amazon! Always looked a terrible site but wow it works. Have been a prime customer for such a long time and Amazon is my first port of call before I buy anything.

jahmanin
9/14/18

Amazon is not the first website that I would order an item from. Amazon has a tendency to deliver packages days after it was scheduled for delivery .Sometimes they don't even ship your package until the day that it was supposed to be delivered to you. If it's an important item that you drastically need in a hurry I suggest shopping somewhere else. They are sometimes very unreliable, their customer service can use some improvement, and their delivery times are usually unpredictable to say the least.

I ordered lights to decorate my dorm room off of amazon and I never received my order from them. When I first ordered it they told me that it would come within 4 to 5 business days: however, that was not the case. My lights did not ship until the 4th day of me waiting for them. I waited a couple days to see if my package would come. After about three days of not receiving my "shipped" package I decided that it was time to take matters into my own hands. I first called the delivery company that was supposed to drop off my package and they said that they never got a package for my address or name. I then decided to email amazon and they replied back saying that my item was shipped to the postal service that would be delivering it. Although, they said that my items were shipped I still did not receive them days later so I decided to call the company to and find out why.
The first time I gave them a call I was on hold for at least 30 minutes waiting to talk to a representative. After being on hold for a significant amount of time, I was told that there were no available representatives to talk to at that time and that I should call the next day. The next day when I called I was on hold for a while but I finally got to talk to someone about my order. I was told that my order had been sent back because of an unknown error. I never got an email or notification saying that the order that I have been waiting on for weeks was sent back. When I asked why my order got sent back the representative told me that she was not sure why but sometimes it just happens. When I asked for my money she told me that I had to email amazon or go to the website and click on "about refunds" and ask back for my money there. So I emailed amazon and asked them for a refund due to the fact that my package got canceled but I never got my money back. The next day they emailed me and said they would refund me my money back within 24 hours of my initial email. I waited for the money but it never went back into my account so I emailed them again and this time they didn't respond until days later saying that, once again, they would send my money back to me.
After not receiving my money a second time I just decided not to worry about it and just decided to be cautious of where and what I buy online. Next time I know not to rely on Amazon so much for my online shopping. Next time I know to be cautious and what sites I shop on. If you do decide to shop on Amazon just be mindful of what you get and who the seller is that you are getting the product from.

anonymer
9/14/18

Amazon is amazing. You get everything you want at the price you want and delivered to your door in 1 to 2 days!! Service is amazing. And returns are taken care of at no cost! Prime Video offers absolutely fabulous shows...Jack Ryan, The Night Manager, Mrs. Meisel.....all of them are great! Great job Amazon....ONWARD

terrym295
9/11/18

They look after ALL their customers to the fullest. Help when things go wrong. Which isn't often. They refund any payments immediately. GREAT COMPANY

austinf43
9/11/18

Anyone who is a buyer on Amazon that complains must have done something wrong. I've bought probably 250,000 dollars worth of goods on here and never had an issue that couldn't be fixed easily. I think my worse issue was I got a 450 dollar motherboard that had lots of scratches on it like the maker of it was getting sloppy or something and they wanted me to take pictures and I had already returned it and got my money back before he responded to me a day later with asking me to take pictures of what I said the issue was. If you buy a good amount of things, Amazon will take care of you. Shipping is extremely good with Prime, always two days. I honestly think this is the best site there is as far as shipping and service on the buyer end side of things at least.

neerajk21
9/11/18

Fine quality of products...
On time delivery....
Super strong company.............................

futurea1
9/9/18

Good Good Good...Amazon.in this is a big eCommerce site where we can buy everything .according to me this site also running in many countries

as India, united states, Canada, USA, and other many countries I am amazon permanently costumer. recently I was purchase a mini laptop dell inspiron 11-3162 so I fell his delivery system is very fast this laptop I received only three days.

in this if your product will be damage you can return on this site

they will give you money back in business time period

barbarab586
9/8/18

Have never been disappointed with anything I've ordered. All orders have been filled and mailed to me in a timely manner. Keep up the great work.

robertw840
9/7/18

I have had nothing but great experiences with Amazon. A time or two I had a problem with an order, but received prompt and courteous service from them. I know others may have things happen that turn them off to the company, but let me just say, "Give them a chance before getting angry". Lots of times, things get a little screwy when you are dealing online, but it usually works out with time and patience.

harrisong22
9/6/18

The deliver is great! I never have to wait long for my delivery! It ships for free if you spend over $25!

carloss151
9/6/18

I love the shopping experience on Amazon and the Customer Support. They always try to help the customer and not the sellers, I'll keep shopping at Amazon!

julianc71
9/5/18

I feel like amazon is all a big gimmick now and everyone is giving their life away to bezos. Guys an as s h 0#2 from what I HAVE HEARD....Be competitive again amazon

jamesp683
9/5/18

Talking to customer service at Amazon is like talking to the wall... they repeat themslves like a robot and usually have thick accents. I wish they would hire more USA employees who actually care about the customers and understand the customers. They try to cut costs by outsourcing their employees. I would not support a company like that, you may save money now but your loosing your economy to others and robots.

berlindaf
9/5/18

This site has saved me so much time and money! I can buy so much in bulk for a fraction of the price! I love being able to save money!

jessec117
9/5/18

Would give a 5 Outa 5 if it didn't cost for prime but hey, you get prime tv with it and free shipping on orders compatible with prime. Wish they didn't outsource merchants that aren't included with it. For those are the only problems I've had ordering from this website. At least amazon usually does their best to fix the problem it still takes time better spent.

yg12
9/4/18

Do not buy from Amazon. Their customer service has become among the worst in the industry. I purchased a number of items all of which were not the products that I ordered, were defective, and/or were damaged. I was instructed to return the items at my cost and Amazon would refund the money and reimburse me for the shipping charges. Amazon did not refund my money and did not reimburse me for the shipping charges. I spent four months hassling with customer service in an attempt to resolve the matter. Amazon has refused to do anything about it and, in fact, has told me that if I raise the issue with them anymore, I will be ignored. That is some excellent customer service. I have no products, I have no refund, and I have not been reimbursed. The letter I sent was addressed to Mike Roth, the Vice President of North America Operations. He referred the matter to a customer service specialist to take care of whose name was Amanda Beach. Amanda is the most obnoxious and hostile Amazon representative. The public should be careful in buying from Amazon unless they guarantee you a refund with a prepaid shipping label. Amazon is next on the list to go downhill. When a company customer service fails, the company falls through the hole. The next thing to come is that Amazon's fulfillment centers will be for sale, along with their newly purchased Amazon prime aircraft.

YG

cathym231
9/4/18

As a seller on Amazon I would say Amazon leads the pack with online scam! I get really good customer service and almost always win any A to Z claim because I was so mad about so many buyers seeking free items and their money back. I wrote to President Obama and file several Federal complaints. It is just aweful that the American people accept items and expect their money back as well. That is stealing! I always complained and let Jeff Bezos, CEO know I was an ethical seller and it was unethical the way Amazon just freely uses our money to give back to customer. Now I get really good customer service and if any customer complains, Amazon pays. That is not what a lot of sellers can say even sellers who make more than a half a million do not receive good customer care from Amazon. I will say the buyers are much more serious as well and will pay for expensive items more readily than any other e-commerce site I have ever sold on, in my humble opinion. I like to sell on Amazon better now than when we first started. I wish to see some other e commerce site come about and be a good competitor of Amazon because they are growing too fast and too powerful for their own good. If you see the reviews probably all buyer give so many five star reviews if it were sellers they would give it 2 stars.

deed147
9/3/18

Amazons service has gone downhill and I have grown unhappy with them with my last order.
Evenflo Pivot Xpand Modular Travel System, Stallion https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077Y967XC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_ciEJBbFXPFZ0B
I ordered this stroller on August 17th. A week and a half later on Tuesday August 28th, the stroller was STILL not shipped out. I called amazon and I was assured that it would be shipped out soon and arrive by the 30th since it was a gift for a baby shower i have to TODAY (Sept 1st) Well guess what? The stroller was shipped out on THURSDAY and it's not here! I now have to go to the baby shower empty handed because Amazon took over TWO WEEKS to ship out the stroller! I have NEVER had service like this with amazon ever. Amazon used to be so great with their prompt service (I do not have prime) if I ordered something two weeks prior. Amazon also screwed up and sent me my items (of the same order) in a plain brown box without the amazon logo box that products always arrive in and I was missing two items! When I called amazon AGAIN I'm getting one of the items shipped to me at no extra charge, and the other item they wanted returned. How am I supposed to return something I never got? When I spoke to customer service, the woman I spoke with wasn't very apologetic, she was rather rude and tried to give me an amazon gift card so I could repurchase the item. I said no and to put it back on my credit card. That I would not be purchasing from amazon again. All I've had was headaches the past two weeks in dealing with them. I could have gone to Target, and paid the SAME price ($400) for the stroller and had it already and would have been prepared for my baby shower that I need to go today. Thank you amazon for ruining my gift for the baby shower. I should get the $7 dollar refund that the stroller is now up for "sale" with for my troubles. After speaking with amazon about my troubles they REFUSED to give me the $7 back for my troubles and ended up giving me line after line of bull$#*! of why they couldn't give me a credit of $7.
They also deleted my review of the "stroller" (which was titled appropriately "this is a review of amazon not the stroller") because it did not meet their "guidelines", it doesn't meet their guidelines because I was speaking badly about amazon and god forbid they have any negative comments floating around, my god they might lose business.
And guess what? THEY ARE!
The stroller is now down to $385, $14 lower than the original price I paid.

sureshkrishnans
9/3/18

Good and satisfy the customers . Keep improving and development more and efficient . All the best...

seank97
8/31/18

I was a paid prime business member for 4 years. In the last 6 months their 2 day shipping has often turned into 1-2 weeks, Items they are shipping have not been what I have ordered, their customer service is horrific refusing to identify themselves or cancel missing orders while lying to you and making it your fault they botched the order.

larryz19
8/30/18

Really like how they offer the best prices and shipping consistently. No wonder they are sucha big company

35 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I would call their customer service dept. They are all pretty knowledgeable and helpful. Good luck.

By Konstantin P.

Bought a hair dryer for my daughter in Melbourne. Arrived no probs.

By Tony A.

This problem began when Amazon Market Place started up and when I saw how bad it was with sellers selling at 3 to 4 times the full retail price at other online stores, it was a hint for me to stop supporting Amazon Market Place. If its sold by Amazon, I might buy it but I do my utmost to find a lower price so I don't have to buy it from Amazon. More often than not Bestbuy or Staples has it for the same or lower price. Bought an Asus RT AC 5300 from Bestbuy for 500 Canadian and it doesn't sell for less at Amazon. Returns are no hassle 30 day returns and no shipping just take it to a local retail store and that saves the wrapping and shipping.

By Paul H.

The above answers are good - I agree that a personal contact on the phone is best. - Go to 'Your Account', then click 'Let Us Help You' -then click Help - Then 'need more help',- then click 'Contact Us' - fill out the 3 steps and choose 'more no norder questions, - then clock on phone - from there it will direct you (how long the wait etc and they call you back)

By John G.

I have never shipped or had things shipped to or from Australia. Sorry

By Monica C.

Yes that would be my suggestion. Call their customer service dept. they ought to resolve any issues you have. G'luck!

By Arun S.

It takes longer if you don't pay monthly for Amazon prime.

By Robart B.

Never.

By Bill H.

Not all items are eligible for Prime, and therefore, you don't get the Prime "perks".....such as 2 day free shipping.

By Harlean G.

Yes on Amazon Australia website

By Nina S.
Questions? Get answers from the Amazon staff and other customers.

94 Photos for Amazon