Review of Amazon

john@amazon.com
2018 Customer choice award

bradleyg52
7/17/19

Ordered a few microphones and my biggest worry was that the packege would come damaged, but it did not! Everything looked so neat, even the box looked untouched, I might of gotten lucky but I'll take it! Happy as ever.

sebastianv14
7/17/19

the printer i bought wasnt working so they sent me a new one - it was rally easy and they even picked up the first printer from my house

stacil13
7/16/19

I love Amazon since shopping is easy, the prices are good, delivery is fast and they have a great customer service department.

seann42
7/15/19

An amazon driver attcked me today because I told him my package must be delivered to me and he had tossed it on the pavement where anybody could have taken it, After spending thousands of dollars I am no longer buying from them, they can go to hell with their free deliveries

patrickh263
7/15/19

Ok I am a prime member "maybe not for long" i placed a last week 7/7/19. I was supposed receive 2 of my products on the 10th and 1 between the 10th and 12th. I was surprised when i received that order ahead of the other 2. The package was damaged and the product didnt preform like i thought it would have none the less that could have been me expecting more from the product. Anyway the other 2 products i still haven't received and today is 7/15/19 so i text customer service to tell them about it and how i was a dissatisfied prime member and all he wanted to due was cancel my order and refund me my money. When explained that i needed these items and i didn't want to refund because that would ultimately delay me even longer. He just said pretty much i am just like many other prime members that pay for a service witch made feel unappreciated and like a number worst customer service ever. So told him i would call later when i had time. So i called explained to customer service again and told them how I have been a loyal member for years paying monthly membership fees and i expected to be compensated for the inconvenience and all this crap. And what would you know another slap in the face with a 5 dollar credit to my account for next time i order bull crap. I told them i will probably be canceling my membership and if they wanted to make things right they can fill my order in my cart for the inconvenience. It was only one item i have in my cart and they told me that would not be possible. So if you plan on becoming a prime member I would advise against it because they really don't care about you as a person and only care about there money and not there loyal members.

rona952
7/14/19

Amazon prime bills you bank card with out letting you know , when you get bank statement and it shows on it and you was not aware of being billed low ball sale tactics , they could of email you to tell you your being billed that what the way Crooks do it , I think that low ball tactics

catelynm
7/13/19

They have everything you are looking for. The prices are usually good but sometimes it pays to check around on other sites. Easy returns and helpful customer service. My go to site.

tanishaa9
7/12/19

I have been a faithful Amazon customer for 10 years. I always got my packages either earlier or on time. Whenever I had a problem, they would always accommodate me and it was never a problem. Until two days ago.
I paid for my membership and when I looked on my account, I was charged for an additional membership. When I contacted them, the first story I was told was they didn't charge my account. My bank informed me that they did. I called the next day, and the second story they told me was they did in fact charge my account, but the second charge was declined. I again contacted my bank and they told that was false. I contacted them a third time, and the third story was the first charge was declined, and all the other charges were declined, so they charged my card to collect what they didn't get. But I had purchased items the same day I paid for my membership, and all charges went through. My bank verified that they had indeed charged me twice, and got paid. I deleted the app, and will look for how to take down my account. I will NEVER do business with Amazon again.

sadiqa5
7/11/19

This is an online market where the most quality and best quality items jou can find. They meet the works standard and you are sure what of what you buy. Customers reviews on this site helps you to make a better choice on what you want to buy. The delivery time is awesome.

danningl
7/11/19

They deleted my address and my bank card for no reason. I waited for five days for the item to arrived my house, but I wanna return it. However, when I checked my order, they said there is no order placed in half a year. I called the customer service center and they said there was an unauthorized action happened to my account, but they could not explain what action it was.
There is no message or phone call!!!!!!! They removed my address and my bank card without my permission!!!!!!
I need to wait for two days for them to add my new address and my card to my account!!!! I need to wait until Monday to return my item and the person will only pick it up on Tuesday!!!!!
The customer experience is like a $#*!!!!

bobd301
7/11/19

When order one day shipping. It takes so long for things to deliver it like all freakin day.amazon is off my list ebay gets it here 3-4 days not 5-8 like amazon

brandos1

A crap lost company.
A crap lost company.. will sell the item.. them will give u a delivery day and will never sent you the tracking information .. place the order the July 6@1am .. today no delivery day yet 7/11/19

setarehs
7/10/19

Many staffs are fake. I returned an item but they did not give me a refund they told me I returned an empathy box but I did

keeganx
7/8/19

Had to order a load of new parts for my computer, and Amazon ended up being significantly cheaper than anything in my country.

Everything came within 2 weeks (US to NZ) without issues.

louisc114
7/8/19

Don't bother with this website. Customer service has been discriminatory to hispanics. Every time I buy something, I have to deal with some bull crap from them. And they're so unapologetic, it's insane. I've never seen a website with such poorer service than this one.

davidw1304
7/8/19

I have found there prices to be very competitive on a variety of products. Things arrived as promised and on time. The couple of times that there have been problems, they have been resolved immediately. They are my go to source for many products.

jamayae
7/7/19

This site is extremely great so you can save a trip to the store it is useful in many ways I recommend to others

oliviad60
7/7/19

I received an extremely damaged package in which both ends were partially opened. This is the second I received in the same week from Amazon (the first was left outside damaged and soaking wet without a cover) so I contacted UPS who they deliver through and said Amazon requires complaints directly through them. Once I contacted Amazon that my weighted blanket that was inside had also been damaged (small little plastic beads everywhere- all over the ground, the bed, the package) their solution was for me to send it back. Not only do I not think it's finqncially or economically reasonable to send back a 17lb blanket but also extremely unfair to the purchaser to be required to be inconvienced for a delivery issue. If this was a preference dispute, I'd have no problem returning the product but because it was delivered to be in this condition it seems entirely inappropriate that is the only solution. I wrote to Amazon on a second attempt and never received a response. Extremely disappointed as I normally am a frequent Amazon customer.

heilew
7/7/19

Once again I received a Delivered notification and looked in front of my door but no package. Where could it be, the apartment office is closed on Sunday. The delivery note read Delivered to mailroom- there is no mailroom. Only an public accessible area. Lots of tenants walk in and out. Well of course, after I checked No Package. Do not guarantee delivery by a certain day and then make me call back Monday after 7 PM???? because delivery service poor

jeanl181
7/6/19

They let my order sit there until it was late, then told me because I chose free shipping they are just letting it sit there. Placed another order same thing. Called after ten days, on a Saturday and told my order will be here by Monday when they have not even bothered to ship it yet. Some Indian rep assuring me I will get it by Monday, because that is what the tracking app is saying now. Called them, and Mexico rep says he cannot do anything, wants to call me back on Monday and said I cannot even cancel my order over the weekend. I ordered two expensive programming books so I could get free shipping, only now they don't bother to ship if choose that option. My programming project is delayed. Not going to order from Amazon anymore. They will let your order sit there, and then you have to spend hours arguing with foreign reps who lie and can't help, just to get them to ship your already late order. I have also received counterfeit very poor quality items from them multiple times. They are putting U.S. companies out of business by counterfeiting, and ripping off customers.

vals17
7/6/19

I ordered from a vendor Bodycon4u on June 9. It is July 6 and I still have not received this item. I have ordered several items from China in the past and the longest I had to wait was 2 1/2 weeks. If you want a summer time clothing item from this vendor, don't wait until June. You may want to place your order in April. Don't bother trying to post your experience on Amazon.com. Tried twice and they refused to post.

rem279
7/5/19

They are now refusing to post reviews if there is a problem. I wrote the absolute
Truth and they refused to Post my Review/comment. The return options are not there. Chatted to an operator and that took my day. Thought I had resolution when I hung up. The next morning dealing with the same problem. No longer trust Amazon. If there is a problem you will have no voice.

woyaoy
7/4/19

I use to be a huge Amazon fan. So easy... Click buy & parcel appears at my door.

Then I started noticing espresso machines appear brand new until you open the box and there's water inside.

Or a cake pop pan had leftover batter.

Camera lens missing the cap.

Yes, Amazon has spoil their customers so much much they lose all morality & principle. Return worn items with no regards.

Anyhow, my thinking is... If the workers are paid fair wages & treated with respect, maybe they'll have time to check return items before repackaging them as brand new and shipping them out to customers again.

If Amazon can help with their employees putting food on the table, then their workers wouldn't be so burnt out.

And since Jeff Bezo doesn't care then I'll just have to go elsewhere.

annej83
7/4/19

I like the quality of their products, the only issue I have with them is time of delivery, it takes weeks maybe because if my location,I would like to order for something get it within a week, they should look into this

yusufh21
7/3/19

In the last month.. They have had multiple errors and "glitches" with wrong items or packages showing up damaged that they don't want to take responsibility for mistakes. I ordered a few items to my home and somehow the order got duplicated and also charged from my brothers card for the duplicate of my order that went to his house. Their apology? Return the items if you don't want them, and we'll refund you when we receive the items.. No apologies for running a second unauthorized transactions on the wrong card?
Not to mention that they don't care what your delivery options are, I return home to find wet, dirty packages where the products inside are destroyed.
Their customer service is horrible now, too many of their products are now terrible and do not match descriptions.. They must be aiming to become the online Walmart.
Amazon is great for items that you know about, but I don't recommend for anyone looking for new products, quality or certain products that require fitting like clothes or shoes.

33 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I would call their customer service dept. They are all pretty knowledgeable and helpful. Good luck.

By Konstantin P.

Bought a hair dryer for my daughter in Melbourne. Arrived no probs.

By Tony A.

This problem began when Amazon Market Place started up and when I saw how bad it was with sellers selling at 3 to 4 times the full retail price at other online stores, it was a hint for me to stop supporting Amazon Market Place. If its sold by Amazon, I might buy it but I do my utmost to find a lower price so I don't have to buy it from Amazon. More often than not Bestbuy or Staples has it for the same or lower price. Bought an Asus RT AC 5300 from Bestbuy for 500 Canadian and it doesn't sell for less at Amazon. Returns are no hassle 30 day returns and no shipping just take it to a local retail store and that saves the wrapping and shipping.

By Paul H.

The above answers are good - I agree that a personal contact on the phone is best. - Go to 'Your Account', then click 'Let Us Help You' -then click Help - Then 'need more help',- then click 'Contact Us' - fill out the 3 steps and choose 'more no norder questions, - then clock on phone - from there it will direct you (how long the wait etc and they call you back)

By John G.

I have never shipped or had things shipped to or from Australia. Sorry

By Monica C.

It takes longer if you don't pay monthly for Amazon prime.

By Robart B.

The shipping cost is in the listing if that's what you're asking. If you click on new/used, it will be below the cost. If you have Prime, most things are free shipping.

By Kira S.

Yes I do on the items I purchase and also through google and sitejabber

By LisaMarie O.

you answer on the actual question I believe.

By Kira S.

I really don't understand. The box packaging doesn't matter really. But possibly go to Amazon customer service, and ask for help. You may be able to get the other video games too, and if not, you can always ask for a refund.

By Trinity S.
Questions? Get answers from the Amazon staff and other customers.

Amazon?