Review of Amazon

john@amazon.com
2018 Customer choice award

stephanief151
11/25/18

I am a frequent amazon shopper for years now. Anytime I ever had an issue, their customer service has always been very friendly and helpful and solve my issue every time. Also, any issues I did ever have was almost always related to delivery and not amazon itself but they always rectify the problem anyway. Prices are usually better then anywhere else on a lot of things and you can literally find anything. What would I do without amazon?? (Only have more money )

chrish247
11/24/18

They banned my account for reasons which I did not understand, as an amazon seller, while I have $10,000 on products and inventory just sitting here. They won't explain further or return my emails. No number to call. Don't get into the business unless you want to get burned by amazon.

carolw327
11/24/18

I had ordered earphones from amazon and was bit nervous after watching some reviews, but when I received they were in good conditon and are of better quality too.

Good experience

kevinl370
11/23/18

No matter what happens, Amazon will always find a way to help you figure your situation out. I was left with so many problematic situations and Amazon was able to come to a very meaningful conclusion. I needed to make a payment and my Internet disconnect. I was late on my payment because of it and Amazon waived my late fee. Awesome customer service!

kevinh441
11/21/18

Ordered some t-shirts but delivered after the estimated time only, but their customer support was very easy to approach.

fabianb35
11/21/18

I love the experience our business has due to them. The free 2-day shipping is amazing, and the constant communication is what solidifies my positive experience with them.

valerieh163
11/21/18

I was trying to order Christmas dresses but the company's shipping them gave a after Christmas delivery date which is not right if your ordering Christmas stuff you won't it before Christmas not after I contacted customer service and they said their is nothing they can do this company is a joke I always have problems trying to order

rebim
11/19/18

Always received my order, super easy to return items, and amazon prime is like the best thing that's been invented! Totally recommend this!

eduardoj10
11/17/18

Amazon is my go-to for shopping online, you can literally buy almost anything online these days, so I'll often skip the supermarket and wait a day or two instead, for most things, its worth the wait.

anneo30
11/14/18

I am very disappointed in prime shipping. Carrier and amazon guarentee date that are off by a week. It's Christmas and no guarentee for on time deliveru. I hsbe four orders for one day shipping that are three days and counting! No more holiday shopping there

laral25
11/13/18

I ordered 1 screen protector from Amazon and I received 10x screen protector and one phone case I was shocked when I opened the box. Thank you I know it was by mistake but still I love it

christineb120
11/12/18

There no longer seems to be a way to get next day or two day shipping on many items without paying for it, e.g., white dinner serviettes. That is what Prime membership supposedly bought you.

johnc1835
11/12/18

It does take about a week or more for free delivery. Ok there than that, is ok, for now. Also, the keep taking a dollar besides the i

logicallyr
11/11/18

Amazon has their own "delivery drivers" now. The ONLY thing they deliver is NOTHING! I live in a small apartment complex that is mostly elderly people who order their meds and supplies online. Most of them never see their orders come in, as most of them use Amazon.

According to the apartment manager, Amazon drivers will drive through the complex, but never stop. The few that do stop, NEVER bother to try and deliver to the address on the package, they try to dump it off on the manager. She tells them they cannot leave packages there as she isn't a postal center. These drivers get pissy and nasty because she forces them to deliver these packages to the actual addresses on the packages! She says most all of them will just get back in their trucks and leave, and won't even TRY to deliver to the address on the package.

The manager came to work one day and said the maintenance man found a pile of Amazon packages dumped behind one of the bushes outside the building!!! The douchebag Amazon driver just dumped stuff in the bushes and left!!!!

DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM AMAZON!!!! Their "drivers" won't even attempt to deliver it to your door, and will end up dumping it in some bushes to get rid of it. They've even been seen dumping packages in local garbage cans!!!

DON'T USE AMAZON!

noddyk
11/10/18

Amazon costomer care number =9801590508-/7759865050 call this number for any problem solution

arie6
11/9/18

Great customer service! Items usually arrive very fast, and if you ever encounter any problems, they are more than willing to help. Always a pleasure shopping with Amazon!

younessb
11/9/18

In this past week or 2, ALL orders I place and request 2 day shipping (which I PAY a subscription for) are showing 1 and a half weeks to 2 weeks expected delivery date. Their customer service I call are telling me that the items is in a local warehouse but she doesn't know why is taking that long. She can't give me no answer or solution . This is BAD business and I am hoping that more customers catch onto what Amazon is doing. This is repulsive for a multi billion dollar company to switch up their shipping model and blatantly lie to customers. Not happy I'm paying for service I'm not getting it.

pattys118
11/7/18

I have many feature subscriptions on Amazon and have always had an amazing experience, in both receiving my packages quickly and stellar service. Recently, all of my Prime orders have been changed to 7 day delivery and when I question it, the service response is 'That is how it is'. No explanation for the change. No investigation as to why. Very sad. I'll be switching to other delivery services and shopping locally.

frankt135
11/7/18

Realy fast, vast variety of products, great service. Haven't had an issue with any of the purchases I made.

marinab50
11/6/18

I love Amazon.com because it's fast and super easy. Their customer service is excellent. If they mess up, they immediately make it right - just how it should be.

jenniferm950
11/6/18

Customer service it top notch. You can find anything your heart desires! I have had issues with delivery and next day a new item has arrived. Some items are more
Expensive relative to other places but worth the ease of delivery and ordering! Next day shipping is life saving for a busy mom!

reynaldom12
11/5/18

I love this website. Here I can find everything what I need. That's great! I got all my purchases very fast!

alie36
11/4/18

One of the best site for online orders and i usually use this website for my purchase and everything is ok

melissab361
11/3/18

I have been an amazon member since 2002, as of today I am no longer a member. Over the last 2 years I have been hacked 4 times with fradulant charges. When I do order something from Amazon, I get the typical, confirmation of order, order shipped and order delivered. This last time I recieved nothing and only found the charges when reviewing my credit card statement.
I called and was told it would need to be reviewed as one of the charges was gifts cards that were already redeemed.
The security on their website is shameful and even though the charges so far have been minimal I am tired of the one that is always has to do the work for their incompetent ability to have better security measures in place.

randyp97
11/2/18

I have ordered a number of thing's and been very happy. But being in the service industry before it can be a hard business to be in because we as consumers expect the world lol. So hat's off to Amazon.

33 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Bought a hair dryer for my daughter in Melbourne. Arrived no probs.

By Tony A.

I would call their customer service dept. They are all pretty knowledgeable and helpful. Good luck.

By Konstantin P.

This problem began when Amazon Market Place started up and when I saw how bad it was with sellers selling at 3 to 4 times the full retail price at other online stores, it was a hint for me to stop supporting Amazon Market Place. If its sold by Amazon, I might buy it but I do my utmost to find a lower price so I don't have to buy it from Amazon. More often than not Bestbuy or Staples has it for the same or lower price. Bought an Asus RT AC 5300 from Bestbuy for 500 Canadian and it doesn't sell for less at Amazon. Returns are no hassle 30 day returns and no shipping just take it to a local retail store and that saves the wrapping and shipping.

By Paul H.

The above answers are good - I agree that a personal contact on the phone is best. - Go to 'Your Account', then click 'Let Us Help You' -then click Help - Then 'need more help',- then click 'Contact Us' - fill out the 3 steps and choose 'more no norder questions, - then clock on phone - from there it will direct you (how long the wait etc and they call you back)

By John G.

I have never shipped or had things shipped to or from Australia. Sorry

By Monica C.

It takes longer if you don't pay monthly for Amazon prime.

By Robart B.

you answer on the actual question I believe.

By Kira S.

I really don't understand. The box packaging doesn't matter really. But possibly go to Amazon customer service, and ask for help. You may be able to get the other video games too, and if not, you can always ask for a refund.

By Trinity S.

Never.

By Bill H.

Yes I do on the items I purchase and also through google and sitejabber

By LisaMarie O.
Questions? Get answers from the Amazon staff and other customers.

Amazon?