Review of Amazon

john@amazon.com
2018 Customer choice award

willies32
5/28/19

I've done business with Amazon.com for close to five years, and there's only been a couple of times where they dropped the ball on orders. However, those instances had more to do with the company using them to sell their product than with Amazon itself. I'm also amazed at how quickly they get my orders shipped. I received one today, and got a notice today for another order I placed yesterday. I'll get part of it tomorrow, and the other part the day after that! BE SURE to read product reviews! That's crucial if you don't want to get stuck with JUNK. That's what I do, and so far that's worked out well for me.

simonaf5
5/28/19

No está mal, pero el servicio de atención telefonica brilla por su ausencia. Los productos de bajo coste son demasiado caros, por el resto bien.

grachamb
5/27/19

An amazing experience. The staff are very helpful and the whole process is very easy. So far all my orders have been correct.

rinjins1
5/26/19

This very awesome.you can order wherever you are, what you want.this online shopping help me save our time and money.everybody should check this.i like this app

christinef141
5/26/19

Fast shipping, free shipping with Prime. Anything and everything you need at the click of a button. No hassle, prompt refunds. Pretty much the most amazing company in business today!!!

angelias9
5/25/19

Amazon is great place to shop but not giving them 5 star for one reason... installation is not up to par I have tried it few times and decided to give up on it. I f I need to buy furniture in the future from Amazon i do not need to rely on those subs to schedule coming up to install since they will re schedule many times and you will end up going somewhere else.

mercedesp16
5/24/19

This is one of the best site to buy anything you need. They deal with many brands and good prices. They have one of the best delivery system. I recommend it 100%.

elsyk
5/24/19

I like this service! Without me knowing, Amazon added their Prime service to my account. I love using Amazon; wonderful customer servicer!

jerizac1
5/23/19

Wow...super and love to visit amazon.great to be here priceless if i was here its so lovable ...Amazing thank you

audibertr
5/23/19

I love using Amazon; wonderful customer servicer, and tracking information is always available.Just amazing!

godstimeg
5/23/19

Without any any doubt Amazon is the most popular online store in the world which has gained a lot of customer around the world. I really love their products and services.

rayb234
5/22/19

I ordered DJI Mavic 2. The delivery was fast, the goods were well packed! I think Amazon is the best place for this kind of orders

eliaso11
5/22/19

Very fast delivery services anywhere around the world. Amazon is really doing it in the online shopping world. I give them five star

coriw2
5/21/19

Without me knowing, Amazon added their Prime service to my account. Then renewed it this year and never sent an email about it to me! Yet I get a million emails from them for promotions. And when I tried to cancel, it was very difficult, seemingly on purpose.

leandron7
5/20/19

Great company, fast delivery and great quality of products. Very good promotions, I really enjoyed the experience!

lawm1
5/19/19

I like ,including service, delivery , quality and so on . We have many styles gloves, including copper nylon anti-slip gloves, cotton spandex gloves and so on . Now all of our gloves are top 50 seller on Amazon . I visit this factory . They are specialized in gloves ,and professional . So , I will give them 5 stars review.

jessicac479
5/19/19

I think I might actually be addicted to amazon... I sometimes think i have a problem. They pretty much always have what I need and can ship it to me fast for a lower price than if I went to the store.

zulmac2
5/19/19

Very good aplicación for shop your things y anower problem whith the transacción to pay very good thaks to the moments more Easy

manim10
5/19/19

One of the most international online retailer. Products little bit costly than other online shoppers,, but keep good quality products

rp50
5/18/19

The Bracketron O2 Air Vent Phone Mount! Initially easy to install & use but the attachment clips broke after 90 days of use. Unfortunately , that's well beyond the return/exchange window for Amazon. It is a true POS!
Purchased another item by Macally for 1/4 the price that is more solid.

mohamedm72
5/16/19

THIS is a very good company >time respect and customers respect >I there is a wrong they will help >>I recommend it very much

waxsonb
5/16/19

I know that online purchases are cheaper than in-store purchases, just choose sites that comply with purchase contracts

abhishekt15
5/15/19

What the hell you guys showing offer 1500rs discount on phones and u taking highly charges from actual price or just double your discount price means 3000rs more u take. Do u really think we customers are fool from now i dont buy anything from you i hate this type cheap publicity or thinking

sylvainm18
5/15/19

Amazon est un très bon site d'achat en ligne, avec un bon rapport qualité/prix, et ont y trouve de tout

toobaa2
5/15/19

I highly recommend Amazon for its great service, quality products and prompt delivery. They will never dissatisfied you with their service.

33 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I would call their customer service dept. They are all pretty knowledgeable and helpful. Good luck.

By Konstantin P.

Bought a hair dryer for my daughter in Melbourne. Arrived no probs.

By Tony A.

This problem began when Amazon Market Place started up and when I saw how bad it was with sellers selling at 3 to 4 times the full retail price at other online stores, it was a hint for me to stop supporting Amazon Market Place. If its sold by Amazon, I might buy it but I do my utmost to find a lower price so I don't have to buy it from Amazon. More often than not Bestbuy or Staples has it for the same or lower price. Bought an Asus RT AC 5300 from Bestbuy for 500 Canadian and it doesn't sell for less at Amazon. Returns are no hassle 30 day returns and no shipping just take it to a local retail store and that saves the wrapping and shipping.

By Paul H.

The above answers are good - I agree that a personal contact on the phone is best. - Go to 'Your Account', then click 'Let Us Help You' -then click Help - Then 'need more help',- then click 'Contact Us' - fill out the 3 steps and choose 'more no norder questions, - then clock on phone - from there it will direct you (how long the wait etc and they call you back)

By John G.

I have never shipped or had things shipped to or from Australia. Sorry

By Monica C.

It takes longer if you don't pay monthly for Amazon prime.

By Robart B.

The shipping cost is in the listing if that's what you're asking. If you click on new/used, it will be below the cost. If you have Prime, most things are free shipping.

By Kira S.

Yes I do on the items I purchase and also through google and sitejabber

By LisaMarie O.

you answer on the actual question I believe.

By Kira S.

I really don't understand. The box packaging doesn't matter really. But possibly go to Amazon customer service, and ask for help. You may be able to get the other video games too, and if not, you can always ask for a refund.

By Trinity S.
Questions? Get answers from the Amazon staff and other customers.

Amazon?