Amazon.it

Amazon.it has a consumer rating of 4.27 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Amazon.it also ranks 38th among Marketplace sites.

How would you rate Amazon.it?

“Perfect, even better with Prime”

Jessmine K.
9/22/17

Very fast delivery, great products. I live in Slovenia, near to Italian border, so I get my orders really fast (on italian address). I suggest to pay for Prime, it's worth it!

“Allow customers to steal, DO NOT SELL WITH THEM”

Clare M.
4/16/19

I have been a seller for a few years and have had a number of customer order and keep the goods they have ordered and Amazon refund them and even take the return postage from me, with me not having the goods back. They allow their customers to steal and surely this can't be legal! If I knew that it would cost me more money selling on .es, .it and .fr from the UK then I wouldn't have done it and I now no longer sell using these platforms because they are dishonest and punish the sellers for the dishonest customers their site attracts.

marcob95
May 9th, 2019
I can find everything I need without moving from home! Deliveries are fast and prices are highly competitive.
clarem80
April 16th, 2019
jessminek
September 22nd, 2017
mariog38
December 7th, 2016
i Like so much this power bank greeat quality
akaler
January 29th, 2016
Amazon.it is the best amazon that I used.
Shipping,quality and service are both perfect .
5 star
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Amazon.it staff and other customers.

Ampia scelta, piccoli prezzi. Scopri nei nostri negozi online fotocamere digitali, lettori MP3, libri, musica, DVD, videogiochi, elettrodomestici e tanto altro. Spedizione gratuita per ordini superiori ai 29 euro.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.it?

Have a question about Amazon.it?