Developed in part with a grant from
the National Science Foundation
Review of Amazon.it

Amazon.it reviews

Is this your business?
9 reviews
Media, PA 19065, US
press@amazon.it

9 Reviews From Our Community

4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
Service
1
Value
0
Shipping
0
Returns
0
Quality
0

All Reviews

marcob95
1 review
0 helpful votes
5/9/19

I can find everything I need without moving from home! Deliveries are fast and prices are highly competitive.

clarem80
3 reviews
0 helpful votes
4/16/19

I have been a seller for a few years and have had a number of customer order and keep the goods they have ordered and Amazon refund them and even take the return postage from me, with me not having the goods back. They allow their customers to steal and surely this can't be legal! If I knew that it would cost me more money selling on .es, .it and .fr from the UK then I wouldn't have done it and I now no longer sell using these platforms because they are dishonest and punish the sellers for the dishonest customers their site attracts.

silviac30
3 reviews
18 helpful votes
12/28/17

Trovo che amazon.it sia assolutamente un buon sito. Le politiche di pagamento e spedizione sono chiare, i prodotti arrivano (quasi sempre) in tempo e ben imballati. Amazon ha inoltre un servizio clienti fenomenale pronto a risolvere qualsiasi problema.
Lo consiglio!

jessminek
3 reviews
20 helpful votes
9/22/17

Very fast delivery, great products. I live in Slovenia, near to Italian border, so I get my orders really fast (on italian address). I suggest to pay for Prime, it's worth it!

mariog38
1 review
18 helpful votes
12/7/16

i Like so much this power bank greeat quality

Service
rosat8
2 reviews
20 helpful votes
5/5/16

Un sito fantastico, ma lo sapevamo già, non è vero?
La sezione Wharehouse deals offre sempre ottimi prodotti, spesso resi perfettamente identici ai prodotti nuovi, a prezzi decisamente più bassi. Ho acquistato molti articoli in questo modo e ne sono davvero contenta.
meglio passarci sopra un po' di tempo in più, cercare le offerte o i wharehouse, a quel punto si può essere sicuri al 100% di fare un ottimo affare.

mariaf52
2 reviews
18 helpful votes
5/4/16

Questa bambola Winx è davvero molto bella, mia figlia ha iniziato a giocarci subito. Il pacco è arrivato nei tempi previsti e ben imballato.

akaler
2 reviews
21 helpful votes
1/29/16

Amazon.it is the best amazon that I used.
Shipping,quality and service are both perfect .
5 star

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Customer Questions & Answers

Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

No answers yet. Answer this question
Questions? Get answers from the Amazon.it staff and other customers.
Note: this is not for reviews - click here to write a review
Get notified about new answers to your questions.
Posting guidelines
Typical questions asked:
  • How long does shipping take?
  • What is the return policy?
  • Where is the company located?

Did You Find This Page Useful?

Sites You Might Also Like

Business owners: What’s your side of the story?

Register now for free – get notified of new reviews, respond to consumer feedback, add new photos to your page and much more.

Manage your business
×
Have a question about
Amazon.it?
Post Review