WildBerries

WildBerries has a consumer rating of 3.33 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. WildBerries ranks 34th among Department Store sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%
How would you rate WildBerries?

“I have never faced any problems on this website”

Malak R.
7/26/21

The service is nice and the prices are gorgeous. I participated in sales several times which made my shopping even more beneficial. Never had problems with shipping and orders.

“The wildberries site works disgustingly.”

Olga F.
1/12/21

The wildberries site works disgustingly. This marketplace sells cheap things with free shipping or shareware shipping. Some of the things that are positioned as branded are of such poor quality that a suspicion creeps in that it is a fake. In addition, money is withdrawn from the card immediately upon completion of the order, but the order may not be sent for a rather long time. In addition, this site may unilaterally cancel part of the items from the order. In this case, the buyer receives a message that the money will be returned to him WITHOUT STATEMENT of the return period. That is, the marketplace uses customers' money as an interest-free loan. In aggregate: Low quality goods Long delivery Refund Problems

malakr2
July 26th, 2021

alexu36
January 28th, 2019

About twice a month I buy something on wildberries. These guys are very professional ones. About 2 or maximum 3 days I have all I need at home already. Good job, thanks!

Sorry, forgot to say the most important: it`s the price of course! Fantastically low prices!

olgaf98

Tip for consumers:
Home clothes

gregoryd19
September 26th, 2020

I had been using Wildberries with no complaint for a few months when their checkout process suddenly started malfunctioning, removing the option to pay by PayPal and automatically declining all bank cards. I contacted support right away explaining the issue, but they kept ignoring my direct evidence of the problem as repeating the same copied and pasted form responses that did not address the issue.

After three days of getting nowhere with them, the items I wanted to purchase were out of stock and I was unable to get help from someone more competent by phone or email. I cannot do business with a company that is okay with wasting days of my time on their site and running in circles with their support all because they don't know how to acknowledge or diagnose a simple tech issue on their site.

Questions? Get answers from the WildBerries staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WildBerries?

Have a question about WildBerries?