Yaheetech.shop

Yaheetech.shop

Yaheetech.shop has a consumer rating of 4.72 stars from 29 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Yaheetech.shop most frequently mention customer service, office chair and cat tree. Yaheetech.shop ranks 17th among Department Store sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 93.1%

• Very happy with my office chair I purchased from this company.
  • Shipping is fast along with excellent Customer Service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Yaheetech.shop?

“Worth every penny”

Athul V.
7/8/20

I have purchased an office chair from this company. It worth every penny. This is a great deal. The chair is pretty easy to assemble and is pretty comfortable actually. It rolls easily and you can adjust the height to be really tall (almost bar height!). The instructions were simple only took me like 15 minutes. All the parts were very well wrapped too protect the product from any scratches or dents I really loved that, It is very easy to wipe clean. Would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a not bulky modern chair.

“Won't stand behind their product”

Dixie S.
11/1/20

Item broke two weeks after receiving it. Asked for replacement part. Sent to wrong address. After emailing them about the problem, they answered and said they would send the right part to the right address. Did not receive. All emails after that were ignored. All 5* reviews are from people that didn't have problems with their merchandise.

office chair (4) customer service (3)
athulv
July 8th, 2020
georget588
November 13th, 2020
First experience Yaheetech with a purchase I made on Amazon. Due to the pandemic we was needed office furniture for the home and I purchased a deskchair. It arrived promptly via Amazon Prime and the quality was exactly as described in the product details. The build of the chair was great and installation instructions was clear. I've not had any problems with Yaheetech and I am looking to purchase more from them soon. Recommended to my friends and family.
dixies30
November 1st, 2020
jamesf1899
November 27th, 2020
This seems to be a great company. I bought my pet supplies and furniture from here and it's good quality stuff. The customer service is great I had no issues at all. They were there for me when I needed them the most. This is one of my favorite company's out there, because of the customer service they provide along with the products they sell, it's just all good! I recommend them to anybody. Give them a try and you will be surprised too I'm sure of it. I have friends that have also shopped here and there experiences have been as great as mine!
deonl7
October 28th, 2020
Yaheetech has always been a wonderful business I have ordered several things from them including a weight bench for my husband that turned out very sturdy it was made with high-quality material didn't move all over the place had pads on the bottom. I also bought a kitchen table that was a rustic wood design absolutely gorgeous we are using it right now in my kitchen. It's made out of heavy duty wood that is very sturdy! I also purchased a huge pet play pen that we love so much! Our dogs are in it everyday! I see these bad reviews and don't understand because I've ordered quite a few items and ALWAYS had good customer service and fast shipping also! Not to mention there prices are unbeatable! Ive got several items on clearance there! They have amazing deals if u just watch! My husband also shops here for his outdoor supplies and always had a good purchase!
wendyb533
July 15th, 2020
I received my sofa from Yaheetech a few days ago. Never expected to receive it so fast. Shipping was extremely fast! The quality is of high value. Great construction and durable. Definitely will be purchasing from this company again in the future.
janel350
July 8th, 2020
The birdcage from Yaheetech was well worth the price! I'm never sure if I'll be satisfied when I pay a little extra, but I am SO glad I did! Bird seems to like it too! Chirping more happily. Shipping was fast and I have zero regrets about my purchase.
amandam1077
October 7th, 2020
Received a computer desk from this company. It arrived on time and was packaged well. It was easy to put together by myself. It feels well made and good quality. Very happy with my purchase.
williamd1765
November 3rd, 2020
They canceled my order so they can double the price of dumbells and take advantage of UK lockdown, then lied to me saying sorry the dumbell is just broke and its the only one we had. But then list 2 in stock for double the price. Dont buy from this company
adriennes74
July 21st, 2020
This is a very nice desk chair. I wanted something that would not have metal sticking out to bump into and damage the desk, and this works nicely. We didn't mount the arms, which bolt on from underneath, and it doesn't look as if anything is "missing" without arms. The upholstery is perfectly sewn front, back, and sides. The wheels are soft, not hard plastic, to protect wood floors. The chrome plating is nicely done. There is a handle underneath to lift and lower the chair.

The quality is very good, it is stylish, and is a great value. We looked at several stores locally and none had a chair like this, and if they did it would cost double the price
cindyv99
August 5th, 2020
Superior workmanship with extremely great price. Shipping is fast along with excellent Customer Service.
domik3
November 18th, 2020
Bought a set of dining chairs and I am well pleased. I couldn't believe the value for money and then even more impressed with the quality. Delivery spot on and a pleasure dealing with the company too. Friendly customer service. What more could I ask for?
daisym243
November 24th, 2020
Needed an end table that wasn't to big nor too small. My livings room isn't as big so I just needed a nice simple end table for a table lamp and to place my cup and remote controls. I had questions on the end table before ordering and customer service outdid themselves. They answered all my questions and concerns without a problem.
catherineo187
June 24th, 2020
I just bought an office chair with them and the quality on it is great! Nicely made and no cheap material. It was fast shipping and nicely packaged. Kept the chair safe.
denisew406
September 7th, 2020
I ordered a coffee table from them. It arrived on time! It was nicely packaged and the quality is excellent! I would definitely buy from them again!
toniannw3
November 18th, 2020
I purchased an office chair and it was superb. It was very comfortable and it helps with your posture and can help to prevent back pains. I would definitely recommend this chair
brittanyb28
August 18th, 2020
The cat tree is just as described! Very Fast shipping, great quality item. I Most certainly recommend!
lelet
June 30th, 2020
I found a very sleek and modern desk for my son's housewarming gift. It arrived very quickly and is even nicer than the photo. It's a good quality steel desk and is very minimalist and ultra modern. I am happy with my purchase and he is happy with his gift.
brooklynny
August 26th, 2020
Very happy with my office chair I purchased from this company. It is very heavy duty, was easy to put together and has been very comfortable. The shipping was fast and everything was described accurately. I would do business with them again.
shananec
August 24th, 2020
I just love yaheetech their services are amazing I have purchased my office materials for work the delivery time was very fast and convenient not to mention Customer service was exceptional.
stephanies1298
November 3rd, 2020
Got a computer desk from Yaheetech! Have a great experience and I am very happy with the desk! The desk was a nice, high quality and perfect for working from home!
delleshaj
August 27th, 2020
Very flexible, reliable and helpful.The overall service provided is commendable and I have no doubt in getting assistance in whatever way I seek. I love Yaheetech!#Bigup
michaelj1281
September 21st, 2020
The survice was quality great costomer survice when I had a question on an office chair that I purchased super fast response and the shipping was super fast the product quality was very good I give them a 5 star all across the board and highly recommend that you purchase from them with no fear in mind
jennyv58
July 15th, 2020
I always am very pleased with the products ordered. Everything is always made very well and really holds up. Their customer service is also outstnding as well. I always feel very confident when ordering! Quality product without any hassles or problems!
laurab1875
September 15th, 2020
After I purchased my chair it arrived fairly quickly. Transaction was smooth and product was better than I thought it would be. I am very very pleased.

Questions? Get answers from the Yaheetech.shop staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yaheetech.shop?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.7
Have a question about Yaheetech.shop?