Yaheetech

Yaheetech has a consumer rating of 4.63 stars from 79 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Yaheetech most frequently mention customer service, good quality and cat tree. Yaheetech ranks 9th among Department Store sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 20 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 86.7%

• Shipping is fast along with excellent Customer Service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Yaheetech?

“Accurate description”

DJ C.
10/12/21

First I was skeptical to purchase a nesting table set from this store but afyer my purchase I was satisfied. I think it is beautiful and matches with my living room really well. The product was as described with accurate measurements. In real the tables looked even prettier than in the pictures. Everything for assembly came with the package and didn't take me more than 10 mins from start to finish, no help needed which was the best part. The package arrived in time and in good condition.

“Horrible service”

Todd G.
8/21/21

Bought an end table and discovered it was missing an entire parts package of one item. Emailed yaheetech and explained in detail what was missing (12 pieces of the same item). They sent me one piece. Emailed again thanking them for the one item but still needed 11 more. No response. Emailed and called 4 more times with absolutely no response. Finally bought missing items on Amazon to complete end table. Will never order anything from this lousy company again.

customer service (15)
djc107
October 12th, 2021

Nesting table set

fredrickn8
August 25th, 2021

Good quality and exceptionally good prices. Excellent service all round. Would definitely recommend to others. Many thanks. (Bought compact fold-over table & four stools), I loved the customer service desk so polite and efficient, friendly and helpful staff. Excellent quality & items well packaged and delivered on time. Will continue to purchase from company both in store and online.

toddg283
August 21st, 2021

yaheet
Yahee T. – Yaheetech Rep

Dear Customer, thank you for shopping with us and we are sincerely sorry for the problem have caused you. Please kindly contact our customer service info@yaheetech.shop with your order number and reference number for further assistance in details.

michellem2852
July 26th, 2021
Verified purchase

I purchased a 4 drawer storage cabinet from Yaheetech and love it. It is very well made, sturdy and came with a lot of hardware including screws, wooden dowels and circular locking hardware. I first started using a screwdriver to build the cabinet, but I had to grab my drill because it was too much for my hands. I have the cabinet right outside my bathroom and am only using 2 of the 4 drawers. I have it filled with extra TP and wipes for now. There is tons of space. Well made and worth every penny. Thanks Yaheetech

Tip for consumers:
Yaheetech has good quality products. I have ordered a few items of their and quality is always a plus for this company.

Yaheetech 4 drawer storage cabinet

hollyg244
September 30th, 2021
Verified purchase

Product was delivered sooner than expected although one package was missing they quickly fixed the issue. The price was on par with the quality. Okay price = okay product. If I get a few years of use out of them I would be happy. Ridiculously easy to install which is okay if they don't last many seasons cause I didn't spend much time on this project.

daniell1244
April 6th, 2021

It was my first time purchasing from them. At first i was hesitant but i liked their designs to much to resist and it was the good decision because the quality and design of the furniture was too good. I will buy from them more in the future.

dixies30
November 1st, 2020

Item broke two weeks after receiving it. Asked for replacement part. Sent to wrong address. After emailing them about the problem, they answered and said they would send the right part to the right address. Did not receive. All emails after that were ignored. All 5* reviews are from people that didn't have problems with their merchandise.

krism216
May 11th, 2021

I purchased a fantastic outdoor umbrella with a built in solar light from Yaheetech. I love the vibrant red color of the outdoor umbrella! It came well-packaged, no damage when I opened it. It was extremely easy to put up, just connect the two poles together and attach to your own base. The crank works smoothly to open and close the umbrella and the ties are simple, effective. The solar light works great, no issues and I love the ambiance it helps build at dusk/evening times.

amyl1477
September 17th, 2021

There are very few trusted sellers who deliver good products ontime and without issues. The Yaheetch is one of them I ordered many products from walmart from this store. Everything was just beyond my expectations. I ordered a grey nightstand. It turned out to be the color I imagined, and even came with instructions which are super easy to follow. Looking forward to buy many more of thier products in future.

conleyg1
September 14th, 2021

I purchased a bed frame yaheetech for my son's bedroom. The shipment arrived on the exact date as promised. The overall product quality was beyond my expectations of being like an Ikea quality furniture. The wooden planks and steels are finely polished, which make it suitable to be a long term furniture. While I had some issues while installing the components and had to reach out to customer support. Pleasantly, they were quite helpful and gave me enough support to put everything together. Definitely will come back for more products

abhis30
October 20th, 2021

I bought a Side table at first and the quality and instructions of assembly was up to the mark. Since then I have bought many items from this company right from office chair to Cat tree and I have to say that Yaheetech doesn't compromise on quality. They stand by their items and their customer service is next level. I am truly satisfied and would highly recommend!

athulv
July 8th, 2020

I have purchased an office chair from this company. It worth every penny. This is a great deal. The chair is pretty easy to assemble and is pretty comfortable actually. It rolls easily and you can adjust the height to be really tall (almost bar height!). The instructions were simple only took me like 15 minutes. All the parts were very well wrapped too protect the product from any scratches or dents I really loved that, It is very easy to wipe clean. Would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a not bulky modern chair.

georget588
November 13th, 2020

First experience Yaheetech with a purchase I made on Amazon. Due to the pandemic we was needed office furniture for the home and I purchased a deskchair. It arrived promptly via Amazon Prime and the quality was exactly as described in the product details. The build of the chair was great and installation instructions was clear. I've not had any problems with Yaheetech and I am looking to purchase more from them soon. Recommended to my friends and family.

jamesf1899
November 27th, 2020

This seems to be a great company. I bought my pet supplies and furniture from here and it's good quality stuff. The customer service is great I had no issues at all. They were there for me when I needed them the most. This is one of my favorite company's out there, because of the customer service they provide along with the products they sell, it's just all good! I recommend them to anybody. Give them a try and you will be surprised too I'm sure of it. I have friends that have also shopped here and there experiences have been as great as mine!

lisaq380
July 23rd, 2021

I bought the storage cabinet with sliding door from this store. It is very sturdy with good quality. We can adjust the shelf to decorate our stuff. Make my living room more neat and beautiful.

amyb1251
February 3rd, 2021

As an owner of pet birds I must say I absolutely love the Yaheetech Large 55 inch Bird Cage. It is absolutely perfect for my Love Birds. It came in perfect condition and included all parts for easy assembly. Yaheetech's customer service has been A+. They care about the products they sell as well as their customers. I have ordered many of their items including the bird cage and a play pen for my puppy. I plan to be a customer for years to come.

Products used:
bird cage and puppy play pen

beatrizr46
September 27th, 2021

I was looking for an end table to add to my gaming room. It had to be neutral and something that would match with various wood finishes. The height and width are as listed. End table is flushed well against the wall, so it does no stick out. The drawer is great to put away the remote controls and other items, so they are not all over the room messy. It has a nice big drawer and can fit lots of stuff. The middle part is good for the remotes and to charge the phones in a discreet manner. Then the top is great for a nice decoration. As you can see in my pictures, the top I have some gold ornaments, in the middle I have a mid to dark wooden tray and my floors are natural wood. I am loving the contrast of the different wood finishes and accent gold tones with its gray finish.

The setup was easy. I built it myself in under an hour; all tools are included. Just follow the instructions and you are good to go. Material is well made, and it is great for the price.

As listed and described

End table

manw3
December 11th, 2020

Will never get a human in the phone or your money back if you have a problem this company is a typical Chinese owned ran business where they care only about the money and zero about customer service

juniorm60
December 3rd, 2020

Yaheetech. Shop is a great company, they have great quality items, and I am always happy to buy from them. I would recommend Yaheetech. Shop to any one that is looking for everyday essentials. I also had times were I have to talk to customer service, and they are always willing to give out a hand. If I have any problem, or questions, they are always friendly and take care of any problem I may have. I will continue shopping at Yaheetech. Shop for all my online shopping. It is affordable and easy for anyone to use.

deonl7
October 28th, 2020

Yaheetech has always been a wonderful business I have ordered several things from them including a weight bench for my husband that turned out very sturdy it was made with high-quality material didn't move all over the place had pads on the bottom. I also bought a kitchen table that was a rustic wood design absolutely gorgeous we are using it right now in my kitchen. It's made out of heavy duty wood that is very sturdy! I also purchased a huge pet play pen that we love so much! Our dogs are in it everyday! I see these bad reviews and don't understand because I've ordered quite a few items and ALWAYS had good customer service and fast shipping also! Not to mention there prices are unbeatable! Ive got several items on clearance there! They have amazing deals if u just watch! My husband also shops here for his outdoor supplies and always had a good purchase!

aritris1
October 16th, 2021

Purchased a side table. And it is exactly what I needed. It is perfect for my living room. I love how it looks so far and it's very functional. I'm able to move it with ease and keep my essentials like phone, remotes within my reach. Quality and price are great. The company is customer friendly.

robertl1248
August 19th, 2021

Box got damaged during shipping. Some of the parts were slightly damaged. Given the excellent quality and how nice this product looks, I didn't want a credit, I wanted a replacement. The box was too big, heavy, and now damaged to send back, so I called customer service to see what can be done. Very good and attentive rep offered to replace damaged parts. I am super happy now with this chair. The cushions are perfectly padded, the construction is solid, and the level of craftsmanship is remarkable. Overall great outcome for something that clearly was not their fault.

Office Chair

barbarah1699
June 29th, 2021

I purchased a mobile tv stand, which came for home assembly. Ran into a problem when the screws to fasten parts 12 and 13 to Part 4, were not the right length to do the job, and as a result, I couldn't go further to assemble the stand. Contacted Yaheetech, made a report through Amazon, on which the Stand is marketed and sold, sent Yaheetech emails asking for resolution, never heard from them. So I'm stuck with a partially assembly item that is beyond sending back through UPS, but willing to send back the parts remaining, after emailing Yaheetech several times, receiving no response. I would like to finish the job, but without the proper screws, I'm done. I recommend do not do business with this company that doesn't care about its customer, and has no customer care department.

Tip for consumers:
Yaheetech is a Canadian company, selling through Amazon. I am a middle-aged attorney used to reading directions, and Yaheetech packaging of this TV stand for home assembly was very good; all pieces numbered, and instruction manual very clear. The hangup came when screws that were supposed to fasten parts 12 and 13 to Part 4--integral to completing the tv stand--were too short, and I couldn't go further with assembling the product to its finish. No help from Yahee after multiple email.

Products used:
Purchased a self-assembly Mobile TV Stand. Able to partially assemble the stand (maybe 50%), but came to a dead end when screws provided with product were too short, and screwing that part integral to the finished product, could not move forward to complete the assembly, which is now a piece of unfinished junk that is too large to ship back via UPS. As of now, I still do not have a mobile tv stand.

paruls33
October 5th, 2021

I ordered bird cage from yaheetech. I really like the great quality of their product. Free shipping is bonus. Also customer service is quite good and helpful.

I ordered bird cage

tatiannam
April 21st, 2021

I love using Yaheetech to order my stuffs. My goods were delivered on time and the delivery fee is very reasonable. My chair was easy to assemble and since it is leather it can be cleaned easily. I also use yaheetech to order other furniture and they came on time and was easy to assemble. I recommend my friends to use it and they are loving it so far, would definitely recommend it to others.

Please search yaheestore.co.uk and use the keyword 'bathroom cabinet'

By Yahee T.

Hi, may I have the link to these 4 drawer units? I will check if they sell in the UK. Or please visit our shop here at: https://yaheestore.co.uk/

By Yahee T.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Yaheetech staff and other customers.

monicah378
Monica H.
Typically responds within 20 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yaheetech?

Have a question about Yaheetech?