Yaheetech

Yaheetech has a consumer rating of 4.69 stars from 41 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Yaheetech most frequently mention customer service, office chair and cat tree. Yaheetech ranks 16th among Department Store sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 90.2%

• Shipping is fast along with excellent Customer Service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Yaheetech?

“Excellent products”

Kris M.
5/11/21

I purchased a fantastic outdoor umbrella with a built in solar light from Yaheetech. I love the vibrant red color of the outdoor umbrella! It came well-packaged, no damage when I opened it. It was extremely easy to put up, just connect the two poles together and attach to your own base. The crank works smoothly to open and close the umbrella and the ties are simple, effective. The solar light works great, no issues and I love the ambiance it helps build at dusk/evening times.

“Won't stand behind their product”

Dixie S.
11/1/20

Item broke two weeks after receiving it. Asked for replacement part. Sent to wrong address. After emailing them about the problem, they answered and said they would send the right part to the right address. Did not receive. All emails after that were ignored. All 5* reviews are from people that didn't have problems with their merchandise.

customer service (3)
krism216
May 11th, 2021

athulv
July 8th, 2020

I have purchased an office chair from this company. It worth every penny. This is a great deal. The chair is pretty easy to assemble and is pretty comfortable actually. It rolls easily and you can adjust the height to be really tall (almost bar height!). The instructions were simple only took me like 15 minutes. All the parts were very well wrapped too protect the product from any scratches or dents I really loved that, It is very easy to wipe clean. Would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a not bulky modern chair.

georget588
November 13th, 2020

First experience Yaheetech with a purchase I made on Amazon. Due to the pandemic we was needed office furniture for the home and I purchased a deskchair. It arrived promptly via Amazon Prime and the quality was exactly as described in the product details. The build of the chair was great and installation instructions was clear. I've not had any problems with Yaheetech and I am looking to purchase more from them soon. Recommended to my friends and family.

jamesf1899
November 27th, 2020

This seems to be a great company. I bought my pet supplies and furniture from here and it's good quality stuff. The customer service is great I had no issues at all. They were there for me when I needed them the most. This is one of my favorite company's out there, because of the customer service they provide along with the products they sell, it's just all good! I recommend them to anybody. Give them a try and you will be surprised too I'm sure of it. I have friends that have also shopped here and there experiences have been as great as mine!

dixies30
November 1st, 2020

amyb1251
February 3rd, 2021

As an owner of pet birds I must say I absolutely love the Yaheetech Large 55 inch Bird Cage. It is absolutely perfect for my Love Birds. It came in perfect condition and included all parts for easy assembly. Yaheetech's customer service has been A+. They care about the products they sell as well as their customers. I have ordered many of their items including the bird cage and a play pen for my puppy. I plan to be a customer for years to come.

Products used:
bird cage and puppy play pen

juniorm60
December 3rd, 2020

Yaheetech. Shop is a great company, they have great quality items, and I am always happy to buy from them. I would recommend Yaheetech. Shop to any one that is looking for everyday essentials. I also had times were I have to talk to customer service, and they are always willing to give out a hand. If I have any problem, or questions, they are always friendly and take care of any problem I may have. I will continue shopping at Yaheetech. Shop for all my online shopping.

daniell1244
April 6th, 2021

It was my first time purchasing from them. At first i was hesitant but i liked their designs to much to resist and it was the good decision because the quality and design of the furniture was too good. I will buy from them more in the future.

manw3
December 11th, 2020

Will never get a human in the phone or your money back if you have a problem this company is a typical Chinese owned ran business where they care only about the money and zero about customer service

deonl7
October 28th, 2020

Yaheetech has always been a wonderful business I have ordered several things from them including a weight bench for my husband that turned out very sturdy it was made with high-quality material didn't move all over the place had pads on the bottom. I also bought a kitchen table that was a rustic wood design absolutely gorgeous we are using it right now in my kitchen. It's made out of heavy duty wood that is very sturdy! I also purchased a huge pet play pen that we love so much! Our dogs are in it everyday! I see these bad reviews and don't understand because I've ordered quite a few items and ALWAYS had good customer service and fast shipping also! Not to mention there prices are unbeatable! Ive got several items on clearance there! They have amazing deals if u just watch! My husband also shops here for his outdoor supplies and always had a good purchase!

tatiannam
April 21st, 2021

I love using Yaheetech to order my stuffs. My goods were delivered on time and the delivery fee is very reasonable. My chair was easy to assemble and since it is leather it can be cleaned easily. I also use yaheetech to order other furniture and they came on time and was easy to assemble. I recommend my friends to use it and they are loving it so far, would definitely recommend it to others.

aljayr
April 6th, 2021

This planting bed as a lot of space for planting flowers and unique in the front yard garden. I purchase this 2 month ago and it is very strong and sturdy I don't have to worry about any flower falling out they also provide good customer service and affordable price.

glennd159
December 2nd, 2020

I bought a desk on Amazon as a disabled home worker and the company ignore my and Amazon's emails to rectify the problem. Disgrace.

viktoriaj1
May 6th, 2021

I recently bought a sofa from yaheetech and was very impressed with the quality and comfort. It was very easy to assemble and the instructions were very clear and easy to follow. The material is very durable and comfortable.

I had an issue with the expected delivery times and the customer service representative was very helpful. Not only were they able to ship it for free, but they made sure that it was the fastest shipping possible. They worked with me to make sure I received it exactly when I needed it.

wendyb533
July 15th, 2020

I received my sofa from Yaheetech a few days ago. Never expected to receive it so fast. Shipping was extremely fast! The quality is of high value. Great construction and durable. Definitely will be purchasing from this company again in the future.

angelicam100
December 31st, 2020

Yaheetech have always been very helpful when I have questions or concerns. Customer service agents are very helpful, courteous, and patient. There have been times when I deal with other awful companies but Yaheetech has been a pleasure to do business with. I have never been placed on hold for long time and everyone is so polite! I def recommend doing business with Yaheetech.

stephanier1027
May 12th, 2021

I bought a really nice coffee table from yaheetech it has a beautiful wood finish came faster than expected. Super durable with easy installation instructions my husband and I put it together in no time at all.

janel350
July 8th, 2020

The birdcage from Yaheetech was well worth the price! I'm never sure if I'll be satisfied when I pay a little extra, but I am SO glad I did! Bird seems to like it too! Chirping more happily. Shipping was fast and I have zero regrets about my purchase.

amandam1077
October 7th, 2020

Received a computer desk from this company. It arrived on time and was packaged well. It was easy to put together by myself. It feels well made and good quality. Very happy with my purchase.

ashleyb1055
April 14th, 2021

I recently a super cute and affordable cat tree from yaheeteh and I must admit I was sooo pleased with the quality of it... especially for such reasonable price. The customer service was really great and I received my shipping in time with zero damages! Great purchase, will be coming back!

adriennes74
July 21st, 2020

This is a very nice desk chair. I wanted something that would not have metal sticking out to bump into and damage the desk, and this works nicely. We didn't mount the arms, which bolt on from underneath, and it doesn't look as if anything is "missing" without arms. The upholstery is perfectly sewn front, back, and sides. The wheels are soft, not hard plastic, to protect wood floors. The chrome plating is nicely done. There is a handle underneath to lift and lower the chair.

The quality is very good, it is stylish, and is a great value. We looked at several stores locally and none had a chair like this, and if they did it would cost double the price

williamd1765
November 3rd, 2020

They canceled my order so they can double the price of dumbells and take advantage of UK lockdown, then lied to me saying sorry the dumbell is just broke and its the only one we had. But then list 2 in stock for double the price. Dont buy from this company

cindyv99
August 5th, 2020

Superior workmanship with extremely great price. Shipping is fast along with excellent Customer Service.

domik3
November 18th, 2020

Bought a set of dining chairs and I am well pleased. I couldn't believe the value for money and then even more impressed with the quality. Delivery spot on and a pleasure dealing with the company too. Friendly customer service. What more could I ask for?

daisym243
November 24th, 2020

Needed an end table that wasn't to big nor too small. My livings room isn't as big so I just needed a nice simple end table for a table lamp and to place my cup and remote controls. I had questions on the end table before ordering and customer service outdid themselves. They answered all my questions and concerns without a problem.

Questions? Get answers from the Yaheetech staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yaheetech?

Have a question about Yaheetech?