Review of YesStyle

YesStyle reviews

yuris19
2/19/18

It literally has every cosmetics and skin care products I like. The price is always reasonable and have good deals very often. I tried alot of other websites, but this one is the best one I tried so far:) love it!

gracel76
2/19/18

I haven't shopped at Yestyle in a very long time! but I was so happy that during black friday deals and now, there are so many deals! and that they ship internationally which makes the part of experience even better!! all the items ive ordered so far have come nice and intact! going around and clicking has never been easier honestly! I love how there's actually a bunch of japanese brands too! cause I've always wanted to try them out! although I od have to say I think when it gets super busy there will be times where maybe a package can go a miss cause I rememer ordering one more thing but only got one part, but other than that, I hope in future that through emails I can be notified more for my packages and all. Thank you~~

raquelh10
2/19/18

I always have been able to get my fave product at a discount. I have just reordered this month and will continue to do so monthly.

fabiolav3
2/19/18

I highly recommend to shop in this web site because of the prices and variety of products :) all my parcels were shipped and delivered quickly

charat1
2/19/18

All the products I have bought are always a little different than expected in colour/ fit, but as long as you look at potential reviews beforehand and are prepared for slight variation, the materials are overall solid and you can get some very unique items at an affordable price!

alyonap3
2/19/18

Amazing selection, competitive prices and good deals. Free delivery is a little bit slow in the UK but you could always pay extra for a faster one.

janicar
2/19/18

I've been ordering from YesStyle for 3 consecutive years and never was I disappointed with any of my purchases. I love that they offer a wide variety of items and that they have competitive and reasonable prices for each one. If you get lucky, they have seasonal/holiday sales where you can get the best deals for certain items. If you're an elite club member, you can earn rewards. I am currently a gold star member and I received extra 10% off on all purchases + 4 $10.00 off coupons which I always take advantage of. Overall, I highly recommend YesStyle to everyone. I'm a youtuber and if given the chance, I would love to collaborate with them and encourage more people to see what this site offers.

marianar6
2/19/18

Just as the title says, this site is my favorite to order from. The clothes are really pretty and stylish and even though a couple of things I've bought have a low quality, I've recognized with time how to spot things that might have that quality.
Besides, their customer service is extremely good, they reply fast and solve your problems quickly. Plus, the reviews on the site are extremely helpful and trustworthy!
They have a lot of cheap items with very good quality (most of what I buy are cheap items) so that's cool too.
It might have its flaws but over all I've had a good experience with this site.

melissat88
2/19/18

I buy at least once or twice every year or few years from yesstyle. One of the down sides of Yesstyle is the shipping, however there were a few times that it shipped faster than usual. Its because I bought things that ships in 24 hours or 1-2 days. If you have items more that says it ship within 7-14 days or more, then your items may come in a month. That's what I learned from experience. Their customer service is quite good, they reply as fast as the could and cancel things I did not want to wait for. I may have written angry emails for late items but they were professional about it. Another down side is, I wish they added a little info about each customer in the reviews comments like their height, weight, etc so I can compare my size and confirm whether or not the clothes fit. I'm always relying on those who mentions their height the most because I'm on the shorter side. Not all their clothes and shoes are high quality, I even had to throw away a pair of boots I bought because the insides were messed up due to me ripping it out because the inner fabric moves around a lot and it makes my feet sweaty - which never happened before. Despite their bad quality items, I did get many good ones and I will continue to buy from them.

micahi
2/19/18

I really like Yes style, I'm able to shop in the male section without having to worry about if the clothes will fit or not

muhameda1
2/19/18

First Timer, hope everything is original and authentic. Some prices are extremely attractive. Will shop again for sure.

anyaw2
2/19/18

I have been ordering from YesStyle for just over a year now and within that year I have ordered from them twelve times! I love the huge selection of products that ranges from beauty and fashion, all the way to everyday household items.

I find the prices quite comparable and even sometimes a little cheaper than other websites. In my country, they ship for free over $45CAD (which is quite an easy target to make) and their shipping is pretty fast.

Another feature I like is how the items even have an estimated time frame on how long it'll take an item to ship if they don't have it readily available.One time, an item was taking even longer than expected to arrive to them to send to me. YesStyle kindly reached out to me and gave me the option of canceling the item so that the rest of my order could ship, rather than just having me wait and wonder what in the world was holding up my order. They didn't even expect me to pay for shipping, even though my order was now under the free shipping requirement!

In short, I highly recommend YesStyle to anyone interested in Asian beauty and lifestyle products! Prices are great, service is fast and fantastic, and the selection is amazing!

Tip for consumers: They are constantly having new sales, always keep your eyes peeled!

miar27
2/18/18

I was honestly skeptical about this website at first but after a couple of purchases, my products have all been affordable and of decent quality. I'm looking at their items all the time even when I can't really afford to :( Haha. I'm looking forward to my next package from them!!

unikad
2/18/18

The quality is really good but I wish there were more sizes. The clothes are very cute but there are people who need bigger sizes and I feel like they'd be very satisfied with this option.

juliej99
2/18/18

YesStyle is my one stop shop for k-beauty, I simply love it.
No problems, perfect service, very helpful

ravens20
2/18/18

It took more than a month after the package was sent, but everything was fine so I can't complain too much!

ap1658
2/17/18

My kids are crazy with Korean fashion. I just wish the items were organized and I hope the delivery will not be a problem.

phlingd
2/16/18

I'm so glad that I've have found yesstyle a couple years ago. There are so many things that I can order which I cannot buy in my country. Moreover almost everything is affordable that's what I like about yesstyle and I'm sooo in love with all the stuffs I have bought! Especially korean make ups and the different kind of masks.

Much LVE

jasmineb56
2/15/18

I can't use a coupon unless my order is above a certain price. Some of the things they sell is cheaper on other sites and express shipping is insane. I've returned almost half of my items and they refuse to give me my money back instead they give it to me in "Stylebucks" or "Stylecredit" and there was no way for me to use them. So I returned items back so they can resell it. Thanks.

Tip for consumers: If you're going to buy things, make sure it's something you really need. The return policy is not ok.

alyssac41
2/15/18

Some of my items took within 21 days to ship so I thought that was kind of a bummer because 21 business days+14 business days = a very long time, but I wasn't in any particular rush to get it anyway so I was willing to wait. However, once those items shipped, YesStyle really pushed it through and it got to my place within 5 business days. I appreciated that very much!! The smaller accessories though, I don't know what happened to them still but I trust YesStyle enough to wait a little longer. Overall, quality+shipping time is very good!

eseuly
2/14/18

I've been an avid shopper for a while now and I love everything I've gotten so far. There are some things that differ from the pictures, however, most of what I have received is exactly like the pictures. The shipping takes a while (also due to the fact they ship everything in your order in the same package), however, I always receive great customer service. Will definitely shop again.

fatimaf12
2/14/18

I keep coming back to YesStyle because there are so many good quality items for a good price. I really love it and would recommend it to others!! :D

chit48
2/14/18

Just Read a lot of comment on this website and decided to buy. Hope that my orders will come soon. Great style anw

erink39
2/14/18

So I ordered with Yesstyle twice (submitted one order just now). For my previous order, the products that I had received were poor quality, and after I posted a review on Trustpilot, a customer service representative reached out. From there, they allowed me to return the items for store credit (which isn't the best) and receive store credit for the cost to ship the items back. They were very responsive to my inquiries, so for that I'd give 5 stars. However, due to the poor quality of the items, I took off a star. Hopefully the items in the order I just placed are okay! Make sure to purchase items with a handful of good reviews and to look closely at all the pictures.

saraha181
2/14/18

I literally miss all the Korean/Japanese skincare products that I could find easily back home.

Thanks to Yesstyle, I could get them so easily within a considerable amount of time at a really reasonable price!

5 stars out of 5 !!!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I only use my credit card on Yesstyle and everything has always went smoothly for me! Have been a costumer for a few years now. When it comes to quality of products make sure to check clothing sizes, reviews, and pictures. You can usually tell by pictures and product information if the quality can be lacking or not.

By razzy r., YesStyle Representative

Hi aye c, Thank you for your question. Please contact our Customer Service Team through this link: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/help/contact-us.html They will have access to related information and will be able to assist you. Please be aware that due to the heavy volume of inquiries received, it may take us 3-5 business days to respond. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused, as we work to respond as quickly as possible. Please feel free to contact us should you have any further inquiries. Thank you. Regards, YesStyle

By Quality A., YesStyle Representative

Hi Jae, Thank you for your comment. When you place orders or access your account information, a secure server is employed. All information you input is encrypted by the secure server layer (SSL) before it is sent to us and all the customer data we collect is similarly protected against unauthorized access. If you have any doubt regarding the safety of web links, please kindly forward the original link with the attachments to service-reply@yesstyle.com. Our team will follow up with your case. Thank you. Regards, YesStyle

By Quality A., YesStyle Representative

Hi Danitra, Thank you for your question! You may return any unsatisfied goods or defective items within 14 days (start from the day you receive the order). For more detail on the return policy, please visit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/returns/help/section.html/hsi.736. Best regards, YesStyle Team

By Quality A., YesStyle Representative

Hi Anustha, We do ship to India. For more about shipping, please refer to Region IV on this page: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/help/section.html/hsi.732 Hope this was helpful and please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further inquiries. Thank you. Regards, YesStyle

By Quality A., YesStyle Representative

Hi Tara S, You may return any unsatisfied goods or defective items within 14 days (start from the day you receive the order). For more detail on the return policy, please visit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/returns/help/section.html/hsi.736. Best regards, YesStyle Team

By Quality A., YesStyle Representative

Hi Becca, Thank you for your question. We are a Hong Kong base company which offers local Canadian site for easy of payment in local currency. Regards, YesStyle

By Quality A., YesStyle Representative

well expect that it can take a long time for it to arrive. I never order something there when I got to buy something urgently. Well when thinking about the product quality it is as simply as this: you probably are gonna get what you pay for. Some of their clothes are expensive and I always am hesitant to buy them... but the cheap stuff are actually nice. But be aware that it can be some defects but overall the quality is pretty decent for what you can pay for them.

By Ingrid B., YesStyle Representative

You can message customer service... or just use your coupon on your next order.

By Ket T., YesStyle Representative

even i like to know whether its really delivered here in india. i love thier dresses but im having second thoughts. so anyone who have ordered from india , new delhi?

By fabiola c., YesStyle Representative
Questions? Get answers from the YesStyle staff and other customers.

20 Photos for YesStyle