Review of YesStyle

Tel: +852 2786 0817
privacy@yesstyle.com

megc26
3/21/19

This website is amazing. I discovered Yesstyle roughly a year ago and ever since I cannot stop shopping on it. Everything on it is adorable, high-quality, and super cheap! It is super easy to reach the Elite Club status too, which gets you even more discounts. The only possible issue with this website would be sizing, as many items are one size only. However, it is to be expected with an Asian website. I don't really have a problem with it as I am rather petite and the one size-ers usually fit me well, but it may be problem for others. All in all I love it so much. Couldn't be more obsessed.

sabrinab78
3/21/19

I had a great experience with my purchases so far. I can find all my favorite Korean Skin Care Products here.
Amazing Products and good website to navigate and filter based on needs.

cassandrat26
3/21/19

I can't help buying a lot of stuff every time I shop on Yesstyle. You get really good deals on here and the sales are something I always keep an eye out for. My bag item number gets big all too quickly (-_-). The discount codes along with the Elite club membership do help quite a bit though. These are definitely some pluses that you can you use once you get the hang of it ;). I would have to say that a downfall of the site is the range of products. Sometimes you really want one color that is shown in the pictures and they don't have it. Also when a product is sold out you better be ready to wait a while. The really popular items seem to be restocked fairly quickly because of the high demand but if its not to popular you better be prepared to wait a while. The shipping time is not to bad. I often get everything in about a months time max but thats only because I do get some items that can take up to 21 days to be prepared. Thats something you want to watch out for too some items are in stock and can be prepared immediately but others can take 7-14 days and sometimes 21 days.The app is also something that you definitely have to play with in order to get the hang of but that is kind of the same for everything new. Overall I do enjoy this site and hope that it continues to grow and improve.

adaf8
3/20/19

I hope the shoes fit, I'm not familiar with their size chart. I ordered the equivalent to a US size 6 shoe and 3 equivalent US size 8, I hope they fit!
If possible I'll update this review after receiving my order.

jacksonz2
3/20/19

good range of products but the web site feels like it needs an update and not everything is in stock and a long delivery but apart from that everything else is grate

abin9
3/20/19

I always catch myself coming back to shop from this site. I've had no problems till today and since i've left Singapore, it has been hard for me to find asian beauty products at where I reside. Yesstyle does me the huge favour of bringing me all and any product I normally use right to my door step with no damages.

alexd272
3/20/19

Clothes are a very good deal, but be aware that asian sizing is different. here in EU in an S/XS, there i'll be M/L. Otherwise, it's pretty convenient to buy clothes on this website.

andradad3
3/19/19

I've just made my first purchase on yesstyle.com. I was very easy and fast. There's a great selection of products with very affordable prices. The only drawback is the shipping time due to the far distance. If everything goes fine with the delivery, I will definitely buy again.

carinet1
3/19/19

Good website to buy products from many countries. I finally found the Japanese lip balm brand I have been looking for for over 2 years!

lauram672
3/18/19

Great products, good discount options for members and good shipping to the UK for products I wouldn't normally be able to get.

christinan61
3/18/19

The YesStyle website is easy to navigate through especially if you've previously used similar online retailers. The prices are college-student-friendly and the reviews on the clothes I picked are promising.

priscillak21
3/18/19

It's always a hit or a miss but I'm grateful I have so many options to shop from Asian brands from North America. I've been a returning faithful customer for .... more than 8 years now?!

brittneey
3/18/19

This website has so many good products for great prices. Only issue is sometimes shipping can take too long due to the far distance and inventory of products. Overall a great place to get new skincare products and try out new makeup. My new favorite stop.

rachelb285
3/17/19

Just ordered for the first time from this site. Hoping everything comes soon and is correct but I have been eying so many products on this site for so long.

minuetl
3/17/19

I use this website every time I want to buy something online because I know I can find the exact thing I want and I can never find clothing in the style I like anywhere else online or in stores.

yolandah38
3/17/19

I could spend hours just surfing through the site looking at so many products! I just ordered some cute berets and I'm so excited to get them! I want to try so many things from this site and they have so many things, every person is bound to like something on there. Plus they have sooo many sales and discounts!

tetes
3/17/19

Its my third time purchasing on Yesstyle and love it.The products are so good and for a geat price. They have options for all styles...

caseyw70
3/17/19

This online shop has a great variety of skincare available at a much cheaper price than other retailers outside of Asia! It was so easy for me to find exactly what I was looking for. They also had so many coupon codes and chances to save money. I was extremely happy with the quality of my purchases and the ease with which I was able to shop. I'll definitely be buying from them again.

elizabethl359
3/17/19

The price is reasonable and the range of choices wide. I can find products threat I can't find in other websites. There is a wide range of japanese and Korean products.

nicoles374
3/17/19

I love Korean and Japanese beauty products and Yesstyle offers great discounts, especially when you are a regular customer. The range of products is very good and I like trying new things. However, sometimes I have to pay customs, and sometimes I don't. I did not know in the beginning that Yesstlye offers tax refund. I will use that from now on. Overall, good experience.

shirleyw140
3/17/19

I have ordered on Yesstyle multiple times already and had no issue. Although products take time to arrive, they are very well worth the wait!

main26
3/17/19

This site is good with amazing deals from korea. Since its my first purchasing on this site, i hope the quality wouldnt let me down

elisen9
3/17/19

YESSTYLE got amazing korean's clothes for a cheap price If u compare them to the one on the market, moreover their style corresponds more to mine. However, I took off 1 star bc the delivery due time is very late, more than 1 month from the purchase. Hope it will give me satisfaction though, then I will turn it up to 5 stars.

enaecoe
3/17/19

Actuellement j'en suis à ma troisième commande et j'ai très hâte de recevoir mes articles ! Jusqu'ici je suis vraiment contente et satisfaite de mes achats, j'aime vraiment YesStyle ! Je suis également contente car je trouve vraiment des vêtements qui me plaisent et qui sont plus facilement à ma taille !

shannonm272
3/17/19

Quick delivery, I can always rely on yesstyle for quality products. I've been shopping with them for just over 2 years now, and I can always trust well that products come safe, quick, and very well packaged. Here is my recent purchase. The boxes came wrapped in bubble wrap (not shown) in this neat little box! I'll be reusing it.

Tip for consumers: Look online for friend codes. They'll save you 2% at the checkout, and that miniature saving can pay off if youre ordering larger batches, or more expensive items.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hi Mai, we understand your concern about custom duties, as the issue is beyond YesStyle control too. When such cases happen, you can send your proof of payment to our Customer Service Team for reimbursement at www.yesstyle.com/contact. Happy Shopping! YesStyle Team

By Quality A., YesStyle Representative

I only use my credit card on Yesstyle and everything has always went smoothly for me! Have been a costumer for a few years now. When it comes to quality of products make sure to check clothing sizes, reviews, and pictures. You can usually tell by pictures and product information if the quality can be lacking or not.

By razzy r.

Delivery from Yesstyle comes well packaged and in a timely manner. My last order came in a fancy white box with Yesstyle's sleek logo on top. Inside, each item is also packaged individually.

By Aashi M.

Yesstyle is based in Hong Kong, but they sell authentic beauty products from all over East Asia such as Korea, Japan, and Taiwan.

By Aashi M.

No complaints about customer service or contacting them so far. You can go on their website's "contact us" section to send them an email straight from their site by filling in the fields they provide. So far I've always received prompt replies and friendly emails. If need be, they even have an "email our CEO" option.

By Aashi M.

Hi Grtchnjyc, Thank you for your question. For order that is "7-14 days" availability, the item should arrive in our warehouse and be shipped out within 7 - 14 working days. We will ship the items altogether once stocks are received, please be sure that we will send out your order as soon as possible. You can check the status of your order from "Order History" under "My Account" or "Order Tracking" at the bottom of the page. Thank you. Regards, YesStyle

By Quality A., YesStyle Representative

Hi Alexis , Thank you for contacting us. We do ship to US. Estimated delivery time of premium standard is 5-14 working days. For more about shipping, please refer to USA on this page: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/help/section.html/hsi.732 If ordered items contain 7-14 days items these are not in stock since need to be sourced from the suppliers. Estimated delivery time = Product availability + Estimated shipping time (5-14 business days for Premium standard) Details: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/product-availability/help/section.html/hsi.730 Thank you for your understanding as this is an international shipment may also encounter customs delays. Please feel free to contact us should you have any further inquiries. Thank you. Regards, YesStyle

By Quality A., YesStyle Representative

Hi aye c, Thank you for your question. Please contact our Customer Service Team through this link: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/help/contact-us.html They will have access to related information and will be able to assist you. Please be aware that due to the heavy volume of inquiries received, it may take us 3-5 business days to respond. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused, as we work to respond as quickly as possible. Please feel free to contact us should you have any further inquiries. Thank you. Regards, YesStyle

By Quality A., YesStyle Representative

Hi Danitra, Thank you for your question! You may return any unsatisfied goods or defective items within 14 days (start from the day you receive the order). For more detail on the return policy, please visit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/returns/help/section.html/hsi.736. Best regards, YesStyle Team

By Quality A., YesStyle Representative

Hi Tara S, You may return any unsatisfied goods or defective items within 14 days (start from the day you receive the order). For more detail on the return policy, please visit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/returns/help/section.html/hsi.736. Best regards, YesStyle Team

By Quality A., YesStyle Representative
Questions? Get answers from the YesStyle staff and other customers.

YesStyle?