Review of SheIn

Tel: 0.5874656939
dispute@shein.com

kristinb112
7/17/19

THE CLOTHE ARE GOOD QUALITY AND AMAZING PRICES!!! THE WORKERS ARE POLITE TOO!! LOVE SHEIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

belkysr
7/17/19

Love their clothes. It is so easy to purchase and delivery is so fast. Excellent service and one of the best online sites for clothing I've seen in a while. The pop up is one to remember l. Fast service and exceptional clothing.

kamilav
7/17/19

Amazing experience, all the collection was perfectly selected for this summer!
The set up of the store was an insensitive to be shopping and the topic was great

ariadnan1
7/17/19

This store truly exceeded my expectations! It was something that i never expect from an online store but they truly outdid themselves. They had so much variety and sizes for all types of girls! The staff was super friendly and helpful with every step of the way! I cant wait to do another oop up!

danielat21
7/17/19

i had a wonderful time at the store today. i suggest that you out a pop up shop in puerto rico. i bought some very needed socks. in addition, i also bought a perfect staple

yuleiskac
7/17/19

Love shopping at the Miami Pop Up, second year coming will be back next year. the clothe was great and was able to try out alot of clothe that i would of not been able to do so online

rosao9
Rosa O.
7/17/19

The app is great. So easy to go around. I find it 100 times more practical than going to the mall. Nowadays no one has time to do that. That's why Shein is perfect. I love it.

natashiaj
7/17/19

Shein has some amazing quality inexpensive clothes! Love everything I've purchased from them! So happy got to check out Pop-up in Miami. Please come again soon!!

diyanisp
7/17/19

Great quality clothing excellent customer service would come to pop up again in miMi fl. So trendy and cute

mariselag6
7/17/19

Quick shipping, affordable and cute! Easy to navigate through the website. Love this site. Will continue shipping here

samanthap145
7/17/19

This has been the best experience ever. The service is kind. The prices are amazing. The clothes are so cute. I'm so happy I came to this pop up shop.

deborahd228
7/17/19

Love she in I'm so happy they did a pop up store in Miami , hope to see the store back soon !!! You guys have amazing clothes

biancag23
7/17/19

Amazing store ! At such a great price you can get anything you would like. From chic clothing to chill stay at home clothing!

mashw
7/17/19

Fabulous clothing for amazing prices!! I found this pop-up shop while in Miami and the deals were unbelievable!! Thanks!!

jessir4
7/17/19

Love their clothes, prices and options! they have lots of sizes for all types of girls and they have really cute styles

allisonp62
7/17/19

Hopefully Shein opens a physical store in miami soon. Pricing is great and clothing is very fab. The pop up idea is great but a bigger space is needed

guellya
7/17/19

I love this online store i never go to shopping in person anymore and is just amazing but i want more clothe because i see the same and i shop at the online store every week with my friends and we want to see more

whitneyj27
7/17/19

I love that they have a store here when I can shop and look good, super excited to be here, I'm happy to be here and enjoy these clothes and keep them forever

alfiec12
7/17/19

I think SHEIN is a great site to order from. I'm never disappointed. The prices are great and the quality is fabulous!!

patriciae150
7/16/19

I love shein I buy here all the time!! They have good quality clothing and good prices! I would definitely recommend this place to all my friends

nicolet204
7/16/19

Great affordable clothing, lovely and trendy. Definitely love shopping here. I would recommend to anyone who wants to shop affordable

cathyl129
7/16/19

Shein is so cute and trendy! I love everything about it from the aesthetics of the pop up to the clothing options to the price tags!

klarav3
7/16/19

Love shopping at SHEIN!!!! They have so many styles. I didn't like that it was disorganized and they didn't have many sizes

lynnb295
7/14/19

After waiting for a month to receive my order, I got one top that was supposed to be a 3x and it probably is an xl. I have been trying to email and get a refund and return the top that's here and stop the others. My emails are bouncing back. I have filed a dispute with pay pal and plan to also alert my bank. I wish I had looked them up before I ordered. It's a Chinese company disguised.

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
This is Alexis from Shein Customer Support. On behalf of Shein, I apologize for the experience you had in doing business with us. I would love to help you resolve this issue. Unfortunately, the order number you provided does not correspond to any existing orders. Can you please provide me your order number or the email you used to place the order. (Example of a Shein.com order number: ABC12345). Please send to: dispute@shein.com with the subject line "RESOLUTION via SITEJABBER". I hope to hear from you soon.
sophiev8
7/14/19

I ordered 4 dresses all different styles and none of them looked near as good in person as they did on the model, the fabric was even different. They also all fitted very poorly. I am a size 16/18 which makes me plus sized and I was really excited to find a place that had such great looking variety for plus size women but this was so disappointing I should've listened to all the bad reviews instead of trying to give the benefit of the doubt. I just hope the return process isn't a nightmare.

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Sophie,

A member of Shein's US Customer Support Team has sent you an email from dispute@shein.com.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I agree they email me constantly to change my negative review.... Beware!!!!!

By Vonnett H.

Do not waste your money on this website, they are very disrespectful, and they do not help their customers. It was one of the worst shopping experiences ever.

By K P.

It is a hit and miss. Some items are OK but others are made by them recreating clothes from other companies and the fabrics are literally table cloths of worse. It is best to look at the photos of clothing posted by the users themselves and not she inside. I wouldn't purchase anything they add themselves. Also, to let you know how long it takes. I ordered a few items on April 15th via express shipping and they still haven't shipped them. It is JUNE! So I would save your money and shop at other sites even if they're a bit more expensive.

By Valeria C.

It's better for you to check the measurements fir each

By Maryam a.

My order took four to five weeks. The clothes weren't at all how they looked online either.

By Jenna B.

I ordered express and it took over a month just to be shipped. Sometimes they will split your order even if you paid express and send both economy. Don't waste your time. It's a risk and sometimes you get decent items but it will be like on out of the 10 things you order.

By Valeria C.

Takes AGES to come and the quality and sizing is very poor.

By Lo M.

JUST DONT DO IT!! Whatever shipping you choose, even if you want to pay for expedited they tack on 5-7 days of processing before it even gets sent out!! They don't mention that until you pay then its a nightmare to cancel and get money back!!

By Jasmin B.

I personally have only ever purchased off of their website. I got my clothes in a good period of time and sure some of the clothes didn't fit the way I needed them too but that's the risk you take buying online without trying something on. I found the clothes to be a good quality. I would compare the quality of items I received to be similar to that of like forever 21 or urban planet. No where is going to be perfect and you have to use your discretion when purchasing something. Obviously you're not going to get this intricate beautifully crafted A+++ quality item for like $13, but I would say the quality was better than I had expected given the pricing.

By Tayler H.

you'll be lucky if it ever arrives. and don't try to return. they will never let you. i filed a complaint with the BBB and i suggest everyone do the same.

By nina r.
Questions? Get answers from the SheIn staff and other customers.

SheIn?