Review of SheIn

Tel: 0.5874656939
dispute@shein.com

korenm1
6/25/19

I brought a top from here and what all I could say is that the product is not that bad. You can buy from here.

taylord85
6/25/19

You get what you pay for but the quality is good. You can do returns no problem!! That's the best part considering most places take weeks and I get my order within 10 days on average with free shipping (they do at least once a week)

marinag53
6/24/19

Tiene mejores precios la pagina propia que la cuenta de aliexpress de shein. Me parece que la ropa es muy linda y a precios cómodos

poonamp6
6/21/19

I returned right products and shien said I returned non shein items..Although I have receipt of two same Article in different sizes and they are showing two different designs and so many excuses.

elizabethb527
6/21/19

I ordered a swimsuit and a swimsuit cover. The cover fit perfectly. The swimsuit on the other hand was not to my satisfaction. I got on to return it and they don't allow you to return practically anything that goes on your body. I find that ridiculous considering they sell mostly swimsuits and you don't always know if it's going to fit. If you can't return it then your just stuck with a suit that doesn't fit and you don't want. I will not be buying from them again.

donnaa177
6/19/19

Bought 2 swimsuits. Reviews said runs small and size up. I wear a Size 8 (U.S.). These swimsuits are made in China where women hv "short torsos" and "no boobs"! I sized up from a medium to a large and could not get the swimsuits to go all the way up my body without stretching them to the point of almost ripping and my boobs were "hanging" out the sidesliterally! I'm 5-4 1/2 tall and a size 36C bra. Can't return swimsuits. Although inexpensive, I don't like wasting my money. Don't know how the other clothes fit, but definitely am not willing to try "anything" else from SHEIN . I would attach a pic to substantiate this review but it would be R rated and quite frankly I don't like exposing myself. Also please note, all the 5 star ratings are a SHAM. One reviewer said her rating "defaulted" to 5 stars and the website wouldn't let her rate anything less. Read the 5 star ratings and you'll see many of them "should not hv been" 5 stars. I wish I had read more into the ratings before ordering and I would hv seen the stars didn't match up to the written reviews. I ended up going on Amazon and ordered the "cutest" swimsuit I've ever owned that was a "true" fit to my medium size 8 and at a "great" price! Should have done this first - lesson learned.

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Donna,

Our US Customer Support Team has sent you several emails from dispute@shein.com. We hope to hear from you soon.
amant7
6/19/19

They wont refund your money..
Products are of cheap quality its all polyster..
Not worth even a second of yours...
Never fall trap to such cheap and fraud websites..
They charge you to send their cheap products and if you want to return then also you have to pay... such a bull$#*! .. i have ordered twice and returned them ... last time when i ordered as i had to use my wallet balance they asked my credit card front and back page pic which i dod not give...

gracep87
6/19/19

My pants got torn on the 1st day of wearing them, which was super embarrassing, this will be my 1st and last time to use shein.

gracen44
6/19/19

So I ordered this and in a couple of hours after wearing it , it gets torn in front of people, this is the last time I order from you people

ericat52
6/19/19

I bought jumpsuit and it didn't fit. I contacted them and they told me I had to pay for the shipping. The shipping cost as much as the jumpsuit so I am out the money no matter what. STAY AWAY. Not worth it. The customer loses.
Erica

juliea250
6/17/19

I placed an order of 2 items. One was a dress that I wanted for a Havana Nights themed party. They emailed saying the items shipped and there is absolutely NO WAY to track your order. The first package took 10 days to get to me and the second package hasn't arrived yet. I was excited to receive the dress, so I took it upstairs to open the package. I pull it out and there is a HUGE HOLE where the edge of the zipper is. I didnt even fully pull it out of the bag before I noticed it. It was about 6 inches long and you can tell the item just wasnt sewn properly. I did the live chat and had to wait about 20 minutes for someone to respond and even after chatting with the rep, it took about 5 minutes after each response for the rep to respond. I told the rep I needed it in a week and her only response was "sorry but we cant process the return until the item is shipped back." online it says the return can take 12-24 days to receive the refund. I will never shop with shein again.

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Julie,

A member of our US Customer Support Team has sent you an email from dispute@shein.com. We hope to hear from you soon.
melm81
6/16/19

Where do I begin?

I had contacted the company to initiate a return using their live chat as per the instructions on their website after receiving an item that did not fit (they sent me an M instead of S) and another item with fabric that was already pulled. After attempting to speak to multiple people via live chat and having them close the chat on me, ultimately cutting any attempt at communication, I attempted yet again to speak to someone via chat, but their chat service stopped working on my account with my IP address (I tested it using a different IP address and it worked which makes it clear that they blocked me). I contacted them by email and left a negative review on this website due to their poor customer service. As a customer, I should not feel like I need to run around chasing a company to do something as simple as a return. They did not respond to my email immediately, but then messaged me here asking me to email them so we could resolve the problem. They offered to help me with the return, but I told them that I would be away for a while and could not resolve this right now. They offered me a partial refund for the issues that they had caused and said it would take 10-30 days to receive it. I was content with this agreement, however, I have been waiting for about 10 days now. In the mean time, they kept emailing me asking me to change my review to something more positive. I deleted my previous review, but it is quite clear what happened here. They never sent me the refund...they just wanted me to delete my review. It does not take that long to receive a refund EVER. Do NOT be fooled if they do so this to you.

I wonder how this company is still in business. If you're going to engage in fraudulent behaviour, how can you still be operating? You are a disgusting company and I will never ever order from you again. I have already told many of my friends not to bother with this website even though the prices are so cheap. A headache for the sole reason that they do not know how to own a business.

Also funny thing is...if you just wanted me to delete my previous negative review, do you think that was going to stop me from leaving another one? By the way, I will NOT delete this review because it is honest and you STEAL PEOPLE'S MONEY.

tattyannat
6/15/19

Mostly everything I bought was either super big or too small. Shirt I bought it two sizes up in a 4xl and it was way too small, pants and tights I bought in a 3xl.both tights were super big like I could pull them up over my boobs my boos are a 46DDD there were like rumpers one pair of pants fit a little big but not complaint and the others were super tight as of they were a1x I'm very unhappy

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Tattyanna,

Our US Customer Support Team has sent you an email from dispute@Shein.com. We hope to hear from you soon.
fatimah22
6/15/19

Worst site online to buy is SHEIN!!! NO Returns ! ! ! rip-off big time, SHEIN shame to you!!! SHEIN not give you return, because you never get RETURN LABLE and address where to send back their garbage. 3 daysI spend online , no chat, no customer care, just simple rip-of.

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Fatima,

Our US Customer Support Team has sent you an email from dispute@shein.com. We hope to hear from you soon.
tatianas42
6/14/19

The us site said free return, when I received my first order, I didn't like the quality and wanted to return it, however when I login to my account, there is no order history, it just disappeared. I can not start the return process and can not receive any response from Shein regarding return.

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Tatiana,

lisah753
6/14/19

BEWARE BUYERS! FALSE ADVERTISEMENT- ADVERTISED SOEND $50+ GET $6 DISCOUNT BUT NEVER RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT AS PROMISED!!! AND I HAVE SOENT $168 AND WHEN CUSTOMER CARE BEING CONTACTED, THEY TOOD ME THE ITEMS ARE BEING SHIPPED-AFTER JUST COUPLE HOURS BEING ORDER??? I SAID THAT IS BULL$#*!! AND THEY LEFT THE CHAT AND COMPLETELY IGNORED ME. VERY VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE -THE WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCES I EVER HAD!! DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR PLEASE SHOP ELSEWHERE!

jillians34
6/12/19

I was so excited to make an order here they had so many affordable clothes and I saved up to make a pretty big order of summer clothes! Never made the order bc they kept rejecting my payment. Tried debit card, Apple Pay, PayPal, nothing worked. When I contacted customer service they told me they'd send me an invoice to fill out via email. That "invoice" was just another link to Apple Pay which didn't work. Told them that and they asked me to send a picture of my card and my ID and they'd put me on their "Whitelist" to try and process the order. Obviously was not comfortable doing that so I gave up. Very disappointed. It should not be this hard to order something online. I've heard the clothes aren't super great quality which I assumed for the price, but that whole hassle was ridiculous. Also be warned there is another company called Zaful which the exact same thing happened to me when I attempted to make an order. Maybe connected to Shein? It all comes from China I guess. Beware these weirdly cheap websites.

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
We attempted to assist this customer but did not receive a response.
glennyl1
6/12/19

I bought 300 dollars worth of clothes and 80% didn't eaither fit or the material and the way they were made was awful. I lost my money since getting a refund is almost impossible and you don't get a full refund.

nadiar24
6/11/19

Ordered 2 dresses, they were cheap quality and they didn't even send me the size I ordered. Ended up returning everything. It has been a month since they already received
my things and Is till have gotten my refund. I DEFINITELY WON'T BE BUYING FROM HERE EVER AGAIN. It's been a waste of my time and they definitely don't make their customer service any easier to deal with and reach out to, when you have an issue.

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Nadia,

lilianaa9
6/11/19

I ordered three items, my package arrived really quick in less than a week. To my surprise I had received extra items not ordered. When I went Into my account my order history was gone! missing. When I looked at my bank statement I was charged for all of them. I tried emailing them @ support shein.com, dispute@shein.com, and non valid emails.!!! I kept getting email not found.
Phone numbers listed are not true numbers 800-555-1212, Facebook messenger is how I finally reached them. They sent a return label. I went to the post office and the lady at the counter told me it was not a valid return label. The numbers are incorrect. To contact the store again so they can send a valid return label.
This is FRAUD!!!
They delay the process so the 40 day return window passes!
I am upset because an order that was originally $42.00-3 items ordered... my bank statement stated 179.79!!! Say what! And now I can't seem to get a correct label to return these items and receive a full refund!

EXTREMELY UPSET!

chloes47
6/9/19

I bought a white frilly top that I loved unfortunately I am going to have to send back because a number of threads where coming of the top and not sown properly around some places

courtneyp82
6/8/19

Make sure you check the reviews before buying it. 99/100 their clothes are too small, too big or just awful quality. My order was supposed to come 3 days afterwards, now its been a week so, yeahhhh. Be warned Shein takes a very long time but if you see clothes that have good reviews then its like a gamble, you either get something meh or you get something trash.

Also it costs too much to send it back so your forced to keep it or trash it really.

SheIn attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Courtney,

This is Alexis from Shein Customer Support. On behalf of Shein, I apologize for the experience you had in doing business with us. I would love to help you resolve this issue. Unfortunately, I could not locate an existing order with the information you provided (ZZY62329). Can you please provide me your order number or the email you used to place the order. Please send to: dispute@shein.com with the subject line "RESOLUTION via SiteJabber". I hope to hear from you soon.
kristym76
6/8/19

If I had known my order was coming from China, I wouldn't have bothered, as they have no clue what a true XL is!! Asian women are smaller, just a fact. Now, I am STUCK with two swimsuits that fit, but BARELY anything to cover my butt, and the triangle top??? I'm not a size A, MMMKAY? They will not take these back...surprise surprise.

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
SHEIN attempted to assist this customer with their order, however we did not receive a response.
katied133
6/6/19

I had an absolutely terrible experience with this company...my package arrived with two missing items and two items that weren't at all what I ordered...the sizing is completely wrong..I have been trying to send back the clothes that didn't fit for over a month now and it kinda feels like they're trying to drag out the process so they don't have to refund me the money....all of the material was horribly cheap feeling/looking and nothing looked anything like I ordered. The "customer service" is 100% run by bots as they don't actually answer the questions you ask....horrible horrible experience. I was so excited to get my order and am SO disappointed

sarahd342
6/6/19

Shipping is not FREE even with over $100 purchase. DHL asked me to pay $30 to release my package after it was RETURNED a first time. I spent at least an hour to between Shein (completely useless) and DHL to figure it out. Package still not received.. Do NOT recommend.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I agree they email me constantly to change my negative review.... Beware!!!!!

By Vonnett H.

Do not waste your money on this website, they are very disrespectful, and they do not help their customers. It was one of the worst shopping experiences ever.

By K P.

It is a hit and miss. Some items are OK but others are made by them recreating clothes from other companies and the fabrics are literally table cloths of worse. It is best to look at the photos of clothing posted by the users themselves and not she inside. I wouldn't purchase anything they add themselves. Also, to let you know how long it takes. I ordered a few items on April 15th via express shipping and they still haven't shipped them. It is JUNE! So I would save your money and shop at other sites even if they're a bit more expensive.

By Valeria C.

It's better for you to check the measurements fir each

By Maryam a.

My order took four to five weeks. The clothes weren't at all how they looked online either.

By Jenna B.

I ordered express and it took over a month just to be shipped. Sometimes they will split your order even if you paid express and send both economy. Don't waste your time. It's a risk and sometimes you get decent items but it will be like on out of the 10 things you order.

By Valeria C.

Takes AGES to come and the quality and sizing is very poor.

By Lo M.

JUST DONT DO IT!! Whatever shipping you choose, even if you want to pay for expedited they tack on 5-7 days of processing before it even gets sent out!! They don't mention that until you pay then its a nightmare to cancel and get money back!!

By Jasmin B.

I personally have only ever purchased off of their website. I got my clothes in a good period of time and sure some of the clothes didn't fit the way I needed them too but that's the risk you take buying online without trying something on. I found the clothes to be a good quality. I would compare the quality of items I received to be similar to that of like forever 21 or urban planet. No where is going to be perfect and you have to use your discretion when purchasing something. Obviously you're not going to get this intricate beautifully crafted A+++ quality item for like $13, but I would say the quality was better than I had expected given the pricing.

By Tayler H.

you'll be lucky if it ever arrives. and don't try to return. they will never let you. i filed a complaint with the BBB and i suggest everyone do the same.

By nina r.
Questions? Get answers from the SheIn staff and other customers.

SheIn?