Review of SheIn

Tel: 0.5874656939
dispute@shein.com

sandrah610
12/13/19
It's the first time I win! I love the clothes of she in, the quality and variety that she has I am very happy. And my order has arrived. thanks
benevolencee
12/13/19
I love SHEIN so much. It's full of variety, cheap& trendy. I would love to be an ambassador for SHEIN so I can share my fashion ideas and experiences with my friends and followers. I've known them for 5 years and every moment is amazing.
trelaineh
12/13/19
I love Shein! They're professional, affordable and always have what I'm looking for! I love buying my family's gifts from them as well!
tianac10
12/12/19
I have been shopping with SHEIN for the past 2 years and I have had nothing but positive experiences. SHEIN is an amazing online fashion retailer that offers clothing, accessories, shoes, etc at reasonably affordable prices, and there's is something to meet everyone's taste in style with the large selection of styles they have. The clothing is made with great quality material and usually fits perfectly, as well as the accessories and shoes I've purchased in the past. I will continue to shop with SHEIN as it has become one of my favorites brands to purchase fashion from.
angier95
12/11/19
The clothing is very comfortable and everything fits.
Of course there is a long shipping time, but it is absolutely worth it!
zylaniap
12/10/19
Everything is handled quickly I really enjoy the site and all the products. It's easy to use and keeps up todate
jailenes2
12/10/19
Excelent service ,so nice the person.
Was fast the wait for my coupon thanks so much Shein Always with a great service costumer
chakryak
12/8/19
Prices are so good and shipping is so fast even if it's just standard shipping, can't imagine how fast express is!
katien49
12/6/19
My favorite store. I only shop here!! SHEIN is the absolute best when it comes to clothes and just making their customers happy all around
saram483
12/6/19
My order APL89739 was lost or damage it disappeared since November 21.

I contacted many times your costumer service , just received lies and excuses.
Yesterday I submitted a ticket to have my money refund in my PayPal account. And someone told me that the money will just be refunded once you received the order back!? Is this a joke? Per your app the deliveries to Qatar take a maximum from 10 to 12 days (businesses days) gone today 14 businesses days!! The refund is made according to your website to my PayPal from 2 to 7 days , it doesn't says anywhere that I will need that the totally lost parcel that I ordered back to your warehouse to be Refunded!!!

This is your problem with the delivery company aramex, that till today you never contacted successfully to know where my package is!!!
This is a way to steal money to millions of people that see their packages lost by your responsibility and aramex and never see their money back! Do you think I will trust in a company Shein that since the beginning lied to me on costumer service in tickets on the app to tell me that my lost order arrived to your warehouse to give my money back?
Of course not! I will go to the last consequences in social media with all my audience across all the world, PayPal, my Qatar bank account to see my money back and to show how you play with people to keep their money when something goes wrong!

Is a shame ! That you steal and play with honest people that trusted in your app and brand and that you assume your responsibility and the responsibility by the company that YOU use to delivery!!
ofekb2
12/4/19
I love so much your Clothes and accessories. Most of the item is in great quality and the customer service are very caring and fast.
arianav7
12/4/19
I'm really impress how helpful SheIn.com is on Instagram. It's the social media I use the most and they always have helped me in any purchase trouble I get and with any giveaway they have made. The only problem is that answers come late because, I guess we are in different UTC.
annae95
12/4/19
Stylish, Reliable, Suitable, fast delivery.
I have ordered many times and I was always completely satisfied. Good quality at a good price. I am a SHEIN addicted woman now!!!
danah164
12/3/19
I love you guys so much
I just wish you had more colors and trends for rhe plus size like you bring for the thin girls
And also wish youbyou had evning dress fir events for the pkus size
You great!
Everytime im wearing things of ykur website i get a lot of compliments
Thank you thank you thank you!!
jhuliettc
12/3/19
At the beginning I had some inconveniences to use a gift card, but the customer service is excellent, I sent them a message and they answered it very fast and kindly guided me to solve the problem, now I'm already waiting of my order. Very excited!
jessicaq25
12/2/19
an impressive amount of clothes with which I can achieve a wonderful style. The quality is good and the shipping is super fast, I have had great satisfaction since I started shopping.
lizettea2
Love Shein,
Great clothing, affordable and fashionable.
Variety for all. Even for the home. You also win points with your purchases to use it for future purchases. Delivery quite fast. So go shop and experience it for your self. I'm in love Thank you Shein
jenniferv245
12/2/19
The best online shop in the world. Cheap price and good quality. A lot of people love it and you'll love it too
brynnr1
12/2/19
the only complaint i have is that delivery time is so long , other than that this site is perfect. i love the convienence and low prices. and all the clothes are so cute. i would definitely say delivery time is a little too long though.
gloriar127
12/2/19
I get ALL of my clothes from shein, they are a really great company. The clothes ship fast and is packaged very nicely.
carmend78
12/2/19
I have been a regular buyer of Shein for a year and a half. At first I was not sure about making any purchases here but I decided and asked. When the package arrived I was fascinated with the quality of the products and how beautiful they are. Since then every time I can, I buy everything, I'm in love with the store and especially with the prices. You are awesome.
angelicar124
12/2/19
I am one of the winners I'm beyond grateful and excited.
dhanezam
12/2/19
i ordered last month on the app. and my experience was Amazing. there's a lot of items to choose and they're all beautiful. the shipping was so fast less than 10 days i already receive my package. and the items that i ordered was all beautiful it looks exactly the same on tha photo. (not like other online store) i will surely shop again on SHEIN
agatas5
12/2/19
I love to do shopping with shein,for the vastenss of articles that offers!Quality is In the average,but the fantasy of the clothes is single.
nicoler345
12/2/19
Excelente relación calidad precio, ropa bonita , la aplicación súper sencilla , fácil de utilizar , la ropa es hermosa . Todo llega perfecto .
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I agree they email me constantly to change my negative review.... Beware!!!!!

By Vonnett H.

Do not waste your money on this website, they are very disrespectful, and they do not help their customers. It was one of the worst shopping experiences ever.

By K P.

It is a hit and miss. Some items are OK but others are made by them recreating clothes from other companies and the fabrics are literally table cloths of worse. It is best to look at the photos of clothing posted by the users themselves and not she inside. I wouldn't purchase anything they add themselves. Also, to let you know how long it takes. I ordered a few items on April 15th via express shipping and they still haven't shipped them. It is JUNE! So I would save your money and shop at other sites even if they're a bit more expensive.

By Valeria C.

It's better for you to check the measurements fir each

By Maryam a.

I personally have only ever purchased off of their website. I got my clothes in a good period of time and sure some of the clothes didn't fit the way I needed them too but that's the risk you take buying online without trying something on. I found the clothes to be a good quality. I would compare the quality of items I received to be similar to that of like forever 21 or urban planet. No where is going to be perfect and you have to use your discretion when purchasing something. Obviously you're not going to get this intricate beautifully crafted A+++ quality item for like $13, but I would say the quality was better than I had expected given the pricing.

By Tayler H.

My order took four to five weeks. The clothes weren't at all how they looked online either.

By Jenna B.

I ordered express and it took over a month just to be shipped. Sometimes they will split your order even if you paid express and send both economy. Don't waste your time. It's a risk and sometimes you get decent items but it will be like on out of the 10 things you order.

By Valeria C.

Takes AGES to come and the quality and sizing is very poor.

By Lo M.

JUST DONT DO IT!! Whatever shipping you choose, even if you want to pay for expedited they tack on 5-7 days of processing before it even gets sent out!! They don't mention that until you pay then its a nightmare to cancel and get money back!!

By Jasmin B.

you'll be lucky if it ever arrives. and don't try to return. they will never let you. i filed a complaint with the BBB and i suggest everyone do the same.

By nina r.
Questions? Get answers from the SheIn staff and other customers.

SheIn?