SHEIN

SHEIN has a consumer rating of 2.95 stars from 3,363 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about SHEIN most frequently mention customer service, tracking number and credit card problems. SHEIN ranks 94th among Women's Clothing sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 5 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 9.4%

• The whole shopping experience was really really good.
  • They have quality products but my girlfriend really loves their dresses.

• Very bad customer service, they never answer for the email or live chat!
  • They have NO phone number so you cant ever speak to a customer service rep if you're having any issues.
How would you rate SHEIN?

“My Shein Review”

Megan F.
7/31/20

I love shopping at Shein, I have only ever had to return one item to them before due to it being a bit small. I have ordered numerous items from them including shoes, clothes, fashion jewelry and hair accessories and I have never had any issues with the website. Delivery's and refunds have always been processed quickly as well considering they are not based in England and come from quite a distance away. Their clothes are such good quality for the price also and always fit amazingly. I have spent hundreds on Shein now and refuse to shop anywhere else. I love their app also, it shows previous buyers reviews under each item which helps you make a better decision on it before buying. You can earn points to take money off orders too by checking in each day, buying stuff and reviewing products you buy. I like that they do coupons and discounts every so often too. Love love love Shein!

“Never Received Order”

P G.
5/24/20

By far the worst site in History. Placed a order April 23,2020. Supposedly shipped May 10,2020 today is now May 24,2020 and I still haven't received my package from California. FedEx says they don't have it. I have received other packages from China that I ordered after this. Full of $#*! website. Never again! Customer Service only apologizes and give you a standard message that doesn't even go with you email you sent. It seems they can't read English. I wish I could give no stars because 1 is to many.

Reviews (3,363)

customer service (617) phone number (59) return label (39) credit card (66) post office (0) shopping experience (47) quality products (0) product quality (0) delivery time (0) lace dress (0)
pg291
May 24th, 2020
deboraht372
August 12th, 2020
They do not package their clothing appropriately for shipping through USPS. Both my dresses had slits cut in them from what looked to be a box cutter. I didn't notice the second one was damaged until my boss pointed it out at work. Very embarrassing. Shein reimbursed me for the first one immediately. The second one that was delivered in the same packaging they made me ship back. Unless they improve their packaging, I will not purchase clothing from them again online.
nonkst
February 21st, 2020
I ordered on Shein and asked my colleagues to join in as it was a site that looked like it had decent clothing, the four of us selected items so we could split delivery cost if needs be. SInce I ordered and tried tracking the order it keeps saying processing order and this is 20 something days back its been almost whole month now waiting on this order with no update. Till this day order is still being processed.
reenag6
May 29th, 2020
Horrible company. The tracking updates keep changing everyday and then suddenly disappears. I don't know what's happening with my order. It's been over 20 days and I still haven't got any updates. Worst company ever. I am still waiting on 2 orders. Don't know if they will ever arrive. I tried Shein for the first time and I am so disappointed. Shein Canada is the worst. Stay away from them. Wasted over $100. Wish I could give them a zero rating.

Tip for consumers:
Never use this site ever. Waste of money.

Products used:
Wish I could give zero stars.

meganf147
July 31st, 2020

Love love love Shein!

Tip for consumers:
Check the reviews underneath each item before you choose to buy, as people will post what they thought of the item e.g. sizing and quality.

Products used:
All clothes, accessories and shoes.

sheilac283
August 2nd, 2020
The clothes came in fairly quickly, but the items did not fit me well and were made poorly so i returned it using their return label per their return process and 3 weeks later still no refund or any type of customer service contact information that works. I'm sure others lost more than I did, I will have to try and contact my bank for an inquiry to this company and try to get my money back
karlaf51
June 2nd, 2020
I spent almost $100 placed my order on the 22 of May. It was supposed to arrive on June 1 but Fedex still hasn't received it. Like many of the other reviews on here the last update was Package sterilization complete and that it shipped. But Fedex still doesn't have it. Very disappointed in this company. If I spent that much it should have been shipped already and on it's way to me. Or at least let me know why it's delayed.
hannahc164
May 21st, 2020
Didn't receive my package & spent over a hundred dollars, they tracking says I signed for my order that I NEVER received
rs520
June 29th, 2020
This company is a complete scam. Their size guides are way off and even garments labeled with the same sizing (example medium) are not even close in actual measurements.

Have been trying to return the garbage clothing (very poor quality) for 8 weeks and even had to open a claim on the company who continues to drag their heels and not respond.

Buyer beware! Good luck trying to return something to them. You are better off flushing your money down the toilet in all honesty. Zero customer service

Tip for consumers:
Do not purchase from this company!

Products used:
All clothing did not fit and was not as described. I have included a correspondence from Shein from May 16 and have followed up 6 times with no response.

bahai
July 3rd, 2020
They offer praying matts and have the audacity to Sell them as carpets to place inside bathrooms. Mind you, I know the difference; one has mosque minbar or Islamic holy sites woven in the center, the other is simply floral. They don't properly label it, so people will buy them as accessories for their pets to $#*! on. It's like buying a Cross to itch with your ass. Its disgusting and disrespectful.
rajum12
August 8th, 2020
One of our purchase deal was cancelled and the Refund amount of USD -714 (Indian Rupees - 49,613 Rs) - is not yet received in my bank account. Past 02 years we are chasing with the bank and also with Shein - but nothing worked. The reference no. Given by the Shein for refund is not traceable by the bank and they ask us to get the full refund details from Shein - which Shien is not providing so for. - Mani- salem, India
cheln1
January 17th, 2020
I ordered several bikinis in medium [i usually wear small bottoms and medium tops]. When i opened the packaging from one of them... the string instantly fell off the ring as i picked it up... the other bikinis came so small... smaller than my hand. They are simply unwearable. I made sure to look at all of the sizing charts and reviews for them to order the right size and it was so inaccurate. Very disappointed to say the least.
victoriam378
Victoria M.
April 15th, 2020
I've recently purchased items from this site after seeing raving reviews from YouTube but after reading the web reviews I'm actually nervous I purchase 23 items and so far I have received a confirmation email I can now only wait n hope I get my items I was recently scammed by a shoe company online I'm working on disputing the transaction to receive my coins back I pray this isn't another episode Will keep updated
gerdamariev
February 13th, 2020
I ordered my clothes in 31 January and immediately it said shipped however I didn't receive a tracking number and there is no one to contact. I am not a very happy customer. The status keeps saying "please wait patiently while processing order". I can't even track my item. This is such a disappointing experience. Definitely not buying here again.
annesophiem3
August 20th, 2020
Every item in my order (9 shirts + 2 bracelets) is amazing and is good quality, shipping was fast (order came 6 days before estimated date)! Unlike some other cheap fashion websites that i ordered from in the past (items were way too small, fabric was garbage and shirts were badly sewn, plus the bad odor from the dye), I am beyond satisfied with SHEIN! I wonder why so many reviews say they're bad, i almost had regrets after reading them while waiting for my order but trust me i really had a good experience :)
juliah274
February 20th, 2020
I rating Shein 2 stars because the clothes were fine for the price. However, I've been several days to send Shein customer service a message regarding my return. I get, "Oops, it seems that your network connection is not good, please try again later" message on their site. REALLY? Obviously, my network connection is working just fine. What's up SHEIN?
mollym16
molly m. – SHEIN Rep
Dear Julia,

A member of Shein's US Team has sent you an email from dispute@shein.com. Please be sure to check your emails Spam folder in the event it was filtered.
coral32
August 1st, 2020
Hi once my order was delivered it disappeared from the site. The sizes were not true to the size chart the jacket was supposed to be 41" it was 37"
There is no way to contact them the support page comes up with an oops! My account shows no history of an order. This was a $ 69.00 loss for me. These people are dishonest my heart goes out to anyone who does business with them.
jadet44
September 2nd, 2020
I ordered my items on Aug. 1,2020 and it is now Sep. 2,2020 and I have never received my items and it was supposed to arrive Aug. 19. It has been saying it's been in CA ever since Aug. 9 and no updates have been added. The customer service is horrible as well and I can't cancel my order either. Im glad I didn't spend a lot of money on this website but I'm still very disappointed.!
irinac19
July 15th, 2020
I was very hesitant to order from them after reading so many negative reviews. Thankfully, I gave it a try! I received my order in 8 days. The quality of items (2 swimsuits, 2 straw bags, and a dress) is pretty good! I didn't like how the dress fits me and Shien gave me a credit for it without me having to return it. Swimsuits are true to size. I will definitely be ordering more stuff from them. Also, you can't beat the price!
kaylat89
October 26th, 2020
In my opinion/experience, SHEIN is one of the best clothing brands and store to shop at to buy clothing for Women, Men, and Kids for a affordable price. I have purchased clothing, body jewelry and beauty products from SHEIN. They are diverse and have clothing that fits all body types. But they don't only sell clothing. SHEIN also sells accessories, jewelry, home decor, pet clothing, pet accessories, beauty products/Makeup, footwear, phone accessories, headwear, computer electronics, etc. Any thing you need SHEIN has it!
marisac35
May 21st, 2020
Placed an order on April 19th, on April 29th status updated to "Order shipped!" Its now May 21st and no update. I have submitted a service request twice now and just keep getting same run around that shipping takes longer due to Covid. At this rate the items I ordered for my daughter wont even fit her by the time they get here. We will never order from here again. I was leery to begin with but my daughter talked me into it. I should have listened to my gut.
anyao3
July 10th, 2020
Update to my review: they contacted me right away after I posted my initial review only to do NOTHING. Didn't fix the issue and only reached out to make it look like they have customer service. Also a heads up the product is real bad, colors bleed, fit is off, poor quality.

I ordered a bunch of things from their website. Once I got the order I realized that the sizing is completely off. I spoke with multiple customer service reps who were not cooperative at all and didn't want to accept the return. One of them just left the conversation half way!
Final thought, I'm never shopping there again and telling all my friends so. They might have saved 20 bucks on me but they are going to lose hundreds on me spreading the word to my friends. So disappointed! Worst shopping ever!
mindym103
October 26th, 2020
I ordered 3 sweatshirts (2 hoodies and 1 normal) and they arrived today! For some reason couldn't get the third one to upload so here are two of the three that I ordered. They are great quality and PERFECT. They are exactly as I had hoped and fit great. Packaging was pretty cool too! Lol I will definitely order from Shein again.
adrianab74
July 11th, 2020
Shein is the best clothing store that has existed since I know it is already my only option to buy everything from accessories clothes shoes, everything for kitchen and now I will buy things for I dog is called crazy, I have recommended so many people that already everyone has their own account in shein and thanked me, are the best we love never change P. D. I would love to work with you in Spanish shein Mexico or something I am your fan *******@hotmail.com.
smarts13
May 28th, 2020
Ordered 10 items and paid for shipping insurance. Got an email a day later saying the package has been shipped. It went from somewhere in china on 23 May and said would be delivered in Baltimore on 28 May but surprise it's been in the same city in Japan for 3 days in transit'. This site has no customer care number. Emails went unanswered and chat agent said it was FedEx's fault. Well FedEx in the US didn't even have this package nor that number! Big scammers. I want a refund but they're not even issuing that.

Tip for consumers:
Stay away from these chinese scammers

Products used:
None!! They stole my money and gave me nothing

They asked me 8 times to change my review! And offered me $15 out of my over $100 that I spent as a refund. "consider it carefully" consider the fact that this company steals brands

By gabi s.
See more answers (13)

Hi SHEIN takes about 2 to 3 weeks if your from the uk or USA and Ive order a few things from and the clothes are amazing Im from the uk but if youre from any where else it might take longer

By Hanah M.
See more answers (17)

Do not waste your money on this website, they are very disrespectful, and they do not help their customers. It was one of the worst shopping experiences ever.

By K P.
See more answers (10)

It is a hit and miss. Some items are OK but others are made by them recreating clothes from other companies and the fabrics are literally table cloths of worse. It is best to look at the photos of clothing posted by the users themselves and not she inside. I wouldn't purchase anything they add themselves. Also, to let you know how long it takes. I ordered a few items on April 15th via express shipping and they still haven't shipped them. It is JUNE! So I would save your money and shop at other sites even if they're a bit more expensive.

By Valeria C.
See more answers (13)

It's better for you to check the measurements fir each

By Maryam a.