Review of SheIn

Tel: 0.5874656939
dispute@shein.com

leannes47
5/16/19

So I've requested that SheIn either remove photos from my reviews or remove the reviews all together as I'm getting sexually harassing comments from men people who are literally just browsing through review photos. The person who answered my live chat was adamant that they can't remove reviews and then asked me why I posted the review in the first place if I didn't want this to happen?! SheIn's own review guidance states 'If your review does not comply with these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed' so there is most definitely a way to remove them. I've put in a 'ticket' to customer service to see if someone else can resolve this issue.

ferrisb1
5/16/19

Please do not support this company. They troll the internet and steal actual work from real artists. Why do huge, multinational companies think they can steal from independent artists is major issue?!

priyak30
5/12/19

Such a pathetic website.I had such an awful experience with SHEIN..I ordered 2 sweatshirts 3months back.And none of them had a great fit.I returned both.And they returned me only 1/3rd amount.
They say," we deduct all the ship
ing charges,insurance charges ,COD charges everything..plus we have giving you refund of only 1 sweatshirt because we have not received the other one or whatever a wrong item..How do I proove them..I returned both of them.And frkm past three months I have been chasing them over meassages and reserving a call.But these people they dont call up.
So I call it a CHOR site..
Guys its a fake site.Dont buy from them..They are actually chors ..Attaching the screenshot of their reply.9

lisab875
5/11/19

The support 1. Take a very long time to reply. 2. Are VERY unprofessional, have different opinions and probably have no common policy. I am sure that some of the girls working on the support have no idea on what they are talking about and also do not know the standard consumer rights. I ordered from Sweden where online shopping have fair rights, fast and good support and where the workers want to help the consumer if him/her received a defective object. I will never order from Shein, a lot of the clothes came broken and discoloured, and i know i would receive bad quality for that price - but i did not expect torn clothes.

naaza3
5/5/19

They denied my review because it was negative one!

I have ordered many items and have been happy with 70% of them . I do agree with those that say the products are different and look cheaper compare to photos.
But I have never expected that they denied negative reviews. This is totally unacceptable.

megane48
5/2/19

I live in Canada and order an Outer and two blouses, all size medium. One of the medium blouse fit and the other blouse would'nt go through my head. Lets not even talk about the sleeve for the outer, it is medium but does not pass through my arm. I was asked to return the items at a cost to myself $28 dollars which I refused to pay for. They then asked me to pay for the return then submit a receipt for the cost of the return. It is two months later and I have no received a cent. Now I have to send a ticket to request an update on a site which malfunctions. This is my worst shopping experience ever. I would advise persons dont even bother, no matter how good the "photos' look. The fact that I cant receive my funds months later will have me label this site a scam.

lilyb60
4/30/19

I ordered a two piece red plus size swimsuit about a week ago. It arrived sooner than expected, and fit wonderfully. Stichting and fabric were good quality, comfortable fit and soft feel. Will definetly be looking good this summer! Thankyou

lakshmik8
4/29/19

fabric is not good.Waste of buying.do not like at all planning to return back.i would suggest any body not to buy.
Do not go buy reviews in the product page they are fake.I also noticed now they do not give option to us to review also.That means all are the fake reveiws.

anshus8
4/26/19

HI Guys

Please don't buy anything from SHEIN. They have shown very good designs at website. Product quality is so bad and they will send the defective material through courier,If you will try to reach the customer support they will not cooperate with customer.

Tip for consumers: BAD PRODUCT

mario8
4/26/19

have been waiting a MONTH for my order, paid for express shipping! A JOKE!!!! Not to mention three weeks after processing, one of my items was no longer available! STAY FAR AWAY. NOT WORTH THE HEADACHE!

suzannen29
4/21/19

It is ridiculous that when I tried to fill out the return label that is when I found out that bathing suits are not returnable. Shame on you to post free returns on you website but not being transparent regarding your policy. It should say that when ordering. I used your size guide and even went up one size! Shame on you!,,

eglej1
4/16/19

From all their reviews on their website i was expecting a miracle!
Ordered 7 dresses out of which about 2 didn't have much quality flaws. Love the fabrics but it is sewn in the worst possible manner.
My order is mysteriously gone from their website so i can't review it there either. How to even return it now. Many flaws i will have to fix! Disappointed.
DO not recommend, it is not worth the money or time at all.
Best regards

dis8
4/12/19

I got several clothing items. Worst fabric quality i have ever seen.. i cant wear any of the clothes because they are falling apart

janetc15
4/7/19

THANKFULLY, I didn't order tons of tops as I know based on the price range, the fabric or fit would probably be poor quality or start pilling. Here's what I got:

2 Corduroy Pants: It was thin but not a bad thing as now I can wear them in the summer. The hardware was flimsy and an ugly silver but no one sees it but me.
One Tank: Didn't realize it had ribbing and didn't realize it was a tie-back one so it came all wrinkle. Material was bad.
1 Men's T-Shirt: It's a stretchy solid material as opposed to a soft 100% cotton tee.
Sunglasses: Surprisingly good quality, but the case it came with was cheap and ugly (which is fine).
Hat: Hat also good quality.

The returns are expensive and from what I know, they shipped from overseas and would put the responsibility of YOU to pay for the insurance of the package. Anybody who complains about the quality of the items isn't being reasonable, in my opinion. The website sells clothing for very low prices and the fact that they provide promos and discount codes, tells you that the clothing can go for even cheaper. There was nowhere that I could've found a pair of corduroy pants for $13, maybe except a thrift shop so this website is great for people who aren't looking for pricey staple pieces.

The shopping experience is good, a lot of variety of items, love the fact that you can sort reviews by users who upload images, but it's a HIT OR MISS scenario. For some reason, their website shows two identical orders of mine but one was cancelled. One of my pants was shipped separately with only a notification email. There was no tracking and that pants was missing in the order invoice on the website. Had I not gotten an email confirmation about these pants, I don't think there was any more proof that I actually ordered them. I got my package in a very timely manner (within 7 days) so no complaints there but I don't think I'd order from this website again.

amandam459
4/6/19

So I am normally never one to review websites, but this is so terrible I had to. My package from this site arrived with some strange orange liquid coming out of it, I had to remove the bag from my house because of the smell and discard in an outdoor trash bin. Before doing this I checked to see if maybe this could have happened during shipping but the liquid was coming from inside the garment bags. I have never experience this ordering clothing and I will NEVER order from this site again.

tracieb29
3/29/19

the fabrics were sheer but otherwise very well made and they all fit. i received my items within two weeks

jm659
3/28/19

The deeply discounted prices should be your first indication that the products would not live up to the expectations. Everything my daughter ordered was poorly made, flimsy fabrics, badly fitted. Do not waste your money.

Shein has reached out and offered a refund. I will remove this review when a refund is received.

taliab13
3/28/19

This whole website is a joke. I waiting a month for my order to come in. When I contact someone the first time they told me it was still on the way. So I waited. A couple weeks later I contacted them again and they told me they don't know where my order is. Will never spend my money on this joke of a website ever again. Horrible costumer service. Horrible delivery. Don't make a clothing website if you don't know what you're doing.

dedem5
3/25/19

I LOVE THE ITEMS ON LINE. I TRIED MULTIPLE TIMES TO ORDER 3-"LOVELY" SWEATERS. 1)WAS OFFERED A 10% DISCOUNT FOR 1ST TIME USER (WOULD NOT APPLY): WAS OFFERED $3 OFF ON A PARTICULAT ITEM (WOULD NOT APPLY).
THERE WAS NO PHONE NUMBER TO GET HELP FROM A LIVE PERSON! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY; NEVER DID GET THE SWEATERS SO CAN'T COMMENT ON QUALITY OR FIT. TOO MUCH AGGRAVATION TO TRY AND BUY A PRODUCT!!

ashb19
3/25/19
• Updated review

I was recently contacted by an extremely helpful Shein customer service rep through site jabber in regards to my not so great review. She was able to issue me a refund for the items I got that were broken or not fitting despite the fact that I could not return them because they were accessories (which is against their return policy). So while the items I got weren't so great, the customer service I received was.

“There was something wrong with EVERYTHING”
3/13/19
• Previous review

I wanted to love this store so bad. They have so many cute options, but the items you'll receive are a broken/low quality version. I ordered a t-shirt, 2 pairs of shorts, 2 pairs of socks, some jewelry, and some sunglasses. The t-shirt was alright, but the sizing is drastically off, and the fabric was odd. Everything is much smaller than the shown measurements. I actually like one pair of the shorts, but the other ones I ordered in the same exact size were too small. The socks are awful. There is not heel in them... They are just straight? Weird. The rings were too small, and the earrings came broken. The only thing I truly liked were their sunglasses. I actually will be returning most of the items so I will write an update with how that goes.

Tip for consumers: Don't

lindar548
3/22/19

Clothing was not like pictures. Very sheer fabric. Shirts were short in the torso. Dress was very sheer. Clothing in a size large which would maybe fit a size 0 or 2 at best.

cp165
3/22/19

Customer service order processing is horrible. I guess I should be happy fro reading these reviews the product if I ever received it would if been equally as bad.

corinam19
3/20/19

As you can see I ordered since March 05, 2019 and until now I haven't get my order. Whenever I called the courier they always say they will delivered it soon but when? Whenever I will chat in Shein application they just pass me to whoever it may concern. They send me 200 points compensation but I said no need because I need my item. This is really unacceptable. It's my first time to order and I don't know if I would love to order for a second time.

irenes118
3/20/19

Horrible quality which comes from China probably, don't waste your money. I would just give it to donations.

tipst
3/11/19

they charged me three times for single order and had to fight them for almost three months to get a refund. Plus the order never came!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I agree they email me constantly to change my negative review.... Beware!!!!!

By Vonnett H.

Do not waste your money on this website, they are very disrespectful, and they do not help their customers. It was one of the worst shopping experiences ever.

By K P.

It is a hit and miss. Some items are OK but others are made by them recreating clothes from other companies and the fabrics are literally table cloths of worse. It is best to look at the photos of clothing posted by the users themselves and not she inside. I wouldn't purchase anything they add themselves. Also, to let you know how long it takes. I ordered a few items on April 15th via express shipping and they still haven't shipped them. It is JUNE! So I would save your money and shop at other sites even if they're a bit more expensive.

By Valeria C.

It's better for you to check the measurements fir each

By Maryam a.

My order took four to five weeks. The clothes weren't at all how they looked online either.

By Jenna B.

I ordered express and it took over a month just to be shipped. Sometimes they will split your order even if you paid express and send both economy. Don't waste your time. It's a risk and sometimes you get decent items but it will be like on out of the 10 things you order.

By Valeria C.

Takes AGES to come and the quality and sizing is very poor.

By Lo M.

JUST DONT DO IT!! Whatever shipping you choose, even if you want to pay for expedited they tack on 5-7 days of processing before it even gets sent out!! They don't mention that until you pay then its a nightmare to cancel and get money back!!

By Jasmin B.

you'll be lucky if it ever arrives. and don't try to return. they will never let you. i filed a complaint with the BBB and i suggest everyone do the same.

By nina r.

This is a child sweatshop factory!

By Lj H.
Questions? Get answers from the SheIn staff and other customers.

SheIn?