Review of SheIn

dispute@shein.com

jenl128
7/23/19

They are fraudsters
They are fraudsters, stay away from SHEIN!! Ordered from Shein on 9/6/2019 , over £60 clothes. received clothes but they all looked so cheap and different from what I saw online, cost me over £11 to returned it to Belgium and these thieves only refunded £53 into my account. I have still not received any money or any reason for not refunding all my money. Tried to chat to someone called Siki on live chat and felt like I was talking to a ghost. This person kept sending me " good day, my name is Siki, May I know what can I do for you". How can they not have a contact number if they are not fraudsters or scammers.?

salonic1
7/23/19

Hi. I had placed an oredr for 4 earrings and had also paid for the same but cannot find anything in the order history nor has the order arrived here. Order - LKL69762

minervab
7/22/19

I ordered a dress, very nice for the price the material kind of light but sadly arrived without the belt not only one but two times....I tried many of my belts but it doesn't look good at all

katieh181
7/21/19

This is a horrible shopping site, I was in a jam because I had vacation in 2 weeks and didn't have any good bathing suits so I came to this site hoping to find some cute suits saw they had express shipping (2-4 business days) and got super excited I could get them quickly and took the plunge and spent the extra money on the shipping. Mind you this is the Thursday 2 weeks before I leave, so I'm thinking they get here and I can pick which one I want, It is now 3 days until I leave and to my surprise I check the site and see that they shipped my bathing suits to Kuwait instead of the USA so now I've been on the phone for the past 3 hours trying to figure out what happened and what going to happen. I go to Shein's site to try to contact them their 24-hour assistance chat is down and so is there contact number so now I have no swimsuit I'm down a lot of money and have no idea what I'm going to do. All in All, will never use shein again worst decision I ever made.

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Katie,

This is Alexis from Shein Customer Support. On behalf of Shein, I apologize for the experience you had in doing business with us. I would love to help you resolve this issue. Unfortunately, the order number you provided does not have any corresponding orders in our system. Can you please provide me your order number (Example: ABC12345) or the email you used to place the order. Please send to: dispute@shein.com with the subject line "RESOLUTION via SITEJABBER". I hope to hear from you soon.
arahd
7/20/19

Why is it that everytime I'm going to pay on Shein it's always payment error?! I have entered the correct card details but still payment error. Now I have 24 hrs to complete the payment. Please fix this it's so annoying!

ks382
7/19/19

Scam! Needed items so paid 2-3 day shipping, but I'm on day 4 already. I asked for refund of my rushed 2-3 shipping fee, location of four missing items, and help sending back dress, the one item which arrived today. But when on chat line I asked for this help, "customer service" hung up chat line, three times. Blocked from chat line now. Dress that arrived is very thin with large seams and hems, looks awful. Essentially they stole $90 from me which left me with a cheap dress, and 4 items missing. Dress is going to be a donation to Goodwill. Wish I'd read these reviews first.....

SheIn attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

kristinb112
7/17/19

THE CLOTHE ARE GOOD QUALITY AND AMAZING PRICES!!! THE WORKERS ARE POLITE TOO!! LOVE SHEIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

belkysr
7/17/19

Love their clothes. It is so easy to purchase and delivery is so fast. Excellent service and one of the best online sites for clothing I've seen in a while. The pop up is one to remember l. Fast service and exceptional clothing.

kamilav
7/17/19

Amazing experience, all the collection was perfectly selected for this summer!
The set up of the store was an insensitive to be shopping and the topic was great

ariadnan1
7/17/19

This store truly exceeded my expectations! It was something that i never expect from an online store but they truly outdid themselves. They had so much variety and sizes for all types of girls! The staff was super friendly and helpful with every step of the way! I cant wait to do another oop up!

danielat21
7/17/19

i had a wonderful time at the store today. i suggest that you out a pop up shop in puerto rico. i bought some very needed socks. in addition, i also bought a perfect staple

yuleiskac
7/17/19

Love shopping at the Miami Pop Up, second year coming will be back next year. the clothe was great and was able to try out alot of clothe that i would of not been able to do so online

rosao9
Rosa O.
7/17/19

The app is great. So easy to go around. I find it 100 times more practical than going to the mall. Nowadays no one has time to do that. That's why Shein is perfect. I love it.

natashiaj
7/17/19

Shein has some amazing quality inexpensive clothes! Love everything I've purchased from them! So happy got to check out Pop-up in Miami. Please come again soon!!

diyanisp
7/17/19

Great quality clothing excellent customer service would come to pop up again in miMi fl. So trendy and cute

mariselag6
7/17/19

Quick shipping, affordable and cute! Easy to navigate through the website. Love this site. Will continue shipping here

samanthap145
7/17/19

This has been the best experience ever. The service is kind. The prices are amazing. The clothes are so cute. I'm so happy I came to this pop up shop.

deborahd228
7/17/19

Love she in I'm so happy they did a pop up store in Miami , hope to see the store back soon !!! You guys have amazing clothes

biancag23
7/17/19

Amazing store ! At such a great price you can get anything you would like. From chic clothing to chill stay at home clothing!

mashw
7/17/19

Fabulous clothing for amazing prices!! I found this pop-up shop while in Miami and the deals were unbelievable!! Thanks!!

jessir4
7/17/19

Love their clothes, prices and options! they have lots of sizes for all types of girls and they have really cute styles

allisonp62
7/17/19

Hopefully Shein opens a physical store in miami soon. Pricing is great and clothing is very fab. The pop up idea is great but a bigger space is needed

guellya
7/17/19

I love this online store i never go to shopping in person anymore and is just amazing but i want more clothe because i see the same and i shop at the online store every week with my friends and we want to see more

whitneyj27
7/17/19

I love that they have a store here when I can shop and look good, super excited to be here, I'm happy to be here and enjoy these clothes and keep them forever

alfiec12
7/17/19

I think SHEIN is a great site to order from. I'm never disappointed. The prices are great and the quality is fabulous!!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I agree they email me constantly to change my negative review.... Beware!!!!!

By Vonnett H.

Do not waste your money on this website, they are very disrespectful, and they do not help their customers. It was one of the worst shopping experiences ever.

By K P.

It is a hit and miss. Some items are OK but others are made by them recreating clothes from other companies and the fabrics are literally table cloths of worse. It is best to look at the photos of clothing posted by the users themselves and not she inside. I wouldn't purchase anything they add themselves. Also, to let you know how long it takes. I ordered a few items on April 15th via express shipping and they still haven't shipped them. It is JUNE! So I would save your money and shop at other sites even if they're a bit more expensive.

By Valeria C.

It's better for you to check the measurements fir each

By Maryam a.

My order took four to five weeks. The clothes weren't at all how they looked online either.

By Jenna B.

I ordered express and it took over a month just to be shipped. Sometimes they will split your order even if you paid express and send both economy. Don't waste your time. It's a risk and sometimes you get decent items but it will be like on out of the 10 things you order.

By Valeria C.

Takes AGES to come and the quality and sizing is very poor.

By Lo M.

JUST DONT DO IT!! Whatever shipping you choose, even if you want to pay for expedited they tack on 5-7 days of processing before it even gets sent out!! They don't mention that until you pay then its a nightmare to cancel and get money back!!

By Jasmin B.

I personally have only ever purchased off of their website. I got my clothes in a good period of time and sure some of the clothes didn't fit the way I needed them too but that's the risk you take buying online without trying something on. I found the clothes to be a good quality. I would compare the quality of items I received to be similar to that of like forever 21 or urban planet. No where is going to be perfect and you have to use your discretion when purchasing something. Obviously you're not going to get this intricate beautifully crafted A+++ quality item for like $13, but I would say the quality was better than I had expected given the pricing.

By Tayler H.

you'll be lucky if it ever arrives. and don't try to return. they will never let you. i filed a complaint with the BBB and i suggest everyone do the same.

By nina r.
Questions? Get answers from the SheIn staff and other customers.

SheIn?