Review of SheIn

Tel: 0.5874656939
dispute@shein.com

lindar548
3/22/19

Clothing was not like pictures. Very sheer fabric. Shirts were short in the torso. Dress was very sheer. Clothing in a size large which would maybe fit a size 0 or 2 at best.

cp165
3/22/19

Customer service order processing is horrible. I guess I should be happy fro reading these reviews the product if I ever received it would if been equally as bad.

corinam19
3/20/19

As you can see I ordered since March 05, 2019 and until now I haven't get my order. Whenever I called the courier they always say they will delivered it soon but when? Whenever I will chat in Shein application they just pass me to whoever it may concern. They send me 200 points compensation but I said no need because I need my item. This is really unacceptable. It's my first time to order and I don't know if I would love to order for a second time.

irenes118
3/20/19

Horrible quality which comes from China probably, don't waste your money. I would just give it to donations.

ashb19
3/13/19
• Updated review

I wanted to love this store so bad. They have so many cute options, but the items you'll receive are a broken/low quality version. I ordered a t-shirt, 2 pairs of shorts, 2 pairs of socks, some jewelry, and some sunglasses. The t-shirt was alright, but the sizing is drastically off, and the fabric was odd. Everything is much smaller than the shown measurements. I actually like one pair of the shorts, but the other ones I ordered in the same exact size were too small. The socks are awful. There is not heel in them... They are just straight? Weird. The rings were too small, and the earrings came broken. The only thing I truly liked were their sunglasses. I actually will be returning most of the items so I will write an update with how that goes.

Tip for consumers: Don't

“Update.”
• Previous review

I was recently contacted by an extremely helpful Shein customer service rep through site jabber in regards to my not so great review. She was able to issue me a refund for the items I got that were broken or not fitting despite the fact that I could not return them because they were accessories (which is against their return policy). So while the items I got weren't so great, the customer service I received was.

tipst
3/11/19

they charged me three times for single order and had to fight them for almost three months to get a refund. Plus the order never came!

anjuh
2/28/19
• Updated review

After the review I was emailed by shein they also offered 200 as compensation and I got one of the refunds in my account but the November refund of 602 still not showing up.

“Refund scam”
1/30/19
• Previous review

I am regular shopper on shein and whenever I had returned I used to use the credits for my next purchase,once I chose to withdraw on an order in November 2018 and another order again I opted for refund in December 2018 both the refunds have not shown up in my account yet have also contacted my bank with all the details provided by shein but nothing is working.

fannyc6
2/28/19

Never even received my items in the mail, did not get my money back. It's a scam, nobody should spend their money on this site. It's a waste.

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Kära Fanny,
Va tråkigt att höra det.
Enligt vår spårningssystem är ditt paket levererad 26/02-2019. Ibland kan leverantörer leverera paket till närmaste granne eller till närmaste Parcel Shop. Om du ännu inte har fått ditt paket levererad får jag be dig att kontakta oss igen för vidare utredning av ditt försvunna paket.
Ha en bra dag
nelliek7
2/26/19

I had previously reviewed shein on here but I wanted to give a fresh update.
My order process went like this:
Ordered
Received a call about fraud from my bank. I'm lead to believe it had to be Sheins website even though it says it's secure.
I left a review here about it, shein saw it and contacted me to make sure I'd at least receive my order in a timely manner.
Order took about a week to process and then another 7-10 days to arrive
I will say I'm surprised by the quality of the clothes. I kept it simple with just t shirts and sweatshirts, so I can't speak for the quality of more detailed blouses or anything. But it is the same quality as forever21 at an even lower price. *** everything is made in China and runs very small so I'm a size 6, M usually and everything I got was a L. But it fits.

Overall I'm satisfied with the purchase. Just be a smart shopper, you get what you pay for. A $7 sweater won't be the BEST quality but I'm happy with what I got.
Just wish my CC info hadn't gotten out. If I shop here again it will be in another large haul and I would use a prepaid visa gift card or something to minimize the risk of fraud again.

morganb90
2/24/19

The customer service is great. Last month my order didn't arrive (it got lost in the mail) and customer service sent my order again with expedite shipping for free. The clothes are great quality as well. I was not disappointed .

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Hello Morgan, thank you for your review! SHEIN will keep make improvement with our products and service. Hope you enjoy the shopping : )
bellal29
2/19/19

I DONT RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!! Service and the return policy is horrible! They sent my order without a tracking number, the order is going back to China and they are so stupid but so stupid that they cannot understand that IF the same order is going back to them they will have the same products in stock and they can send me ALL my shopping that I am waiting since NOVEMBER! AWFUL! Service is awful, the staff was super debauched while talking to me. AWFUL! DONT SHOP AT HIS WEBSITE!!!!

sheenah16
2/9/19

I placed my order and was granted the express delivery. I didn't anticipate the 35 customs fee on delivery.One of the items i purchased was an invisible bra. It was HARD PLASTIC. When I say hard plastic I mean like coke bottle hard. It was dented and unable to reshape. I submitted a ticket and have yet to hear back. It has been 3 business days.

All of the clothing items I ordered were various sizes despite all being labeled XL. My 3 bathing suits which I purchased for an upcoming vacation varied in size so much despite all being labelled XL. One fit my size 7 little sister, one fit my size 18 mother and one actually fit my size 13. Never, ever again, EVER!!!

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Sheena,
I hope this message finds you well today. Our team has emailed you about this issue from dispute@shein.com. Please kindly respond at your earliest convenience so that we can assist you. Thank you for your patience and I hope you have a wonderful day!
noemil6
2/7/19

I got super excited to find affordable clothes. After making the purchase I realized I never received a confirmation email. Once I tried to contact customer service and had trouble finding an actual person to contact I went online I saw all these terrible reviews.I called my banker and they said that I should wait a week to see if anything is actually delivered to me I'm praying that I get what I paid for. If not I will definitely file the claim and let the police handle the rest.

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Noemi,
I hope this message finds you well today. According to our records, your package was delivered on February 5th. Our team has emailed you about this issue from dispute@shein.com. Please kindly respond at your earliest convenience so we can assist you with this issue. Thank you and I hope you have a wonderful day!
palomav
1/26/19

I love Shein. I have been buying clothes in this website for years I have never had once failed. High quality clothes, right size and fast delivery! You can wear different clothes than other people with such a good price and quality. I definetely recommend this website!

anap64
1/26/19

Their products are unbelievably high quality, and arrive very quickly. Their items are clique and great price! I have a few items from them and will just keep on buying! Definitely recommend.

charog2
1/26/19

I love this web, i am absolutely delighted with my dress. It looks amazing and fits perfect. Also the shipping was fast, i received it after two days i was shipped out. I fell satisfied, and recommend shein.

melanies151
1/5/19

I placed an order on December 23. The package shipped from Hong Kong to Vancouver within 3 days. However, I have not received any tracking updates since December 26. The package was supposed to be shipped out to a different CITY in a different PROVINCE. I contacted customer service (MIKE) who was not helpful. He told me that the parcel was NOT in Vancouver (when it CLEARLY states in the tracking updates that it has arrived in YVR). He also stated that if I wanted a full refund, I would have to call the shipping company myself. SheIn has the responsibility of ensuring that their customers not only RECEIVE their packages, but that the packages are being shipping to the right CITIES. Extremely disappointed with the customer service. I'm not too sure at this point if I'm ever going to receive my package.

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Melanie,

Our team has emailed you from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience. We hope to hear from you soon.
nti1
1/1/19

I'm a Male, had my credit card number stolen somehow. The fraud department with Capital One is on it...as it's hundreds of dollars, and a felony amount. This company continues to charge my account....and won't cooperate with the investigators. The police are now getting involved. I live in Kansas USA, ladies...stay away from this "foreign company." Did you all notice that they don't have a customer service number? Please.... I can smell this crap by just looking at the website. How do you guys even find a place like this to order from? No disrespect, just looks like a scam instantly viewing their content.

laurenh156
12/27/18

I previously wrote a review as I was dissapointed with my order not arriving. They arrived today and I am very happy, the quality is great and they fit very well. Shein customer service was very helpful to me also. One reccomendation for shein would be ensure items are delivered on time as this leads to unhappy customers.

robine189
12/9/18

Worst brand and website ever!

I would like to spare everyone ordering on this website! What a disaster!

- At first you think the price is amazingly cheap, but soon (once you receive your order) you realize that it's even expensive for the quality of clothes you get.

- The colors on the website are way different then the colors in real life. Which makes the pictures unrealistic, also according to the fabric and fit.

- Sending in a return product (which you will probably do; see my next points) is a disaster. It takes a lot of waiting time; waiting a week for them to send you a code, print the code, send the package which takes two weeks until you hear from them, then after a month or longer you receive your payback. And then you also need to pay shipping costs for this.

- To get the package delivered took a couple of weeks longer.

- The clothes are not sustainable too, having seen the fabrics they use it's super super super cheap and also of bad quality (the stitching is so badly done). Which means you can wear it a couple of times, wash it and it looks already like an old used item.

- The seize chart on the website is not accurate with their clothing. It's either way to big or way to small.

- Also the prices on the website in euro's where not the prices I payed. It was depending on the currency price of the euro and US dollar, which made me even pay more then the given price on the website. Of course it's almost impossible to do this super accurate. But why need the clients to pay this difference? There was not even any notice about it.

I can go on like this but just don't want to spend more time on this brand.

At the end, why do you think they give you so much discount constantly? Not because they have amazing clothes... the looks on the website are so deceiving!

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Robin,

ad7822
12/4/18

I've been a customer of Shein for a year and a half now and order almost every month from them. I think their stuff is decent. Well priced and about the same quality as most online stores out there. Checking the reviews, the customer photos, sizing and the fabric really goes a long way. You really have to be smart about these things and do your research. So far, I'm quite happy with the stuff I bought. You will come across bad purchases every now and then as it is with online shopping. But because it is cheap here, it doesn't really hurt.
I reckon all my best and most favourite purchases are from here.

What's impressive to me is their customer service and tracking. Their return policy is virtually useless, but they are almost always able to help resolve it via chat. I have found them to have relatively dependable customer service given that they respond promptly to emails, ship within 24 hours, honor complaints about defects and have (mostly) good English speaking staff. Most of all, where can you find Free 5-day shipping to Australia on no minimum order. They do deliver as promised eight times out of ten and their constant Free Shipping promos are always a plus! Overall, I definitely recommend this site.

indiraz
11/30/18

Extremely UNSATISFIED with this store. This was my first time shopping at SHEIN and my last at that. My niece requested an e-gift card from SHEIN for her birthday and i gladly agreed to purchase. i paid $340 dollars for a $400 e-gift card (cyber sale). Purchase was made through Paypal. DISCLAIMER: Their e-gift cards are not instantaneously delivered to the recipient and there is no disclosure statement that addresses the fact that it is AFTER you purchase the card and contact customer service that they tell you that delivery to the recipient would take anywhere from 12-24 hours. What is the purpose of electronic delivery if you have to wait a full day for it to be delivered? Once i found out about this matter I was on with customer service live chat for quiet some time starting at 11:30PM last night. I was assured by a representative they would send the email with the card information within the next 2-4 hours.Around 12:00 AM I received a message from SHEIN-security asking that they needed to confirm the validity of my Paypal account (arent paypal accounts for verified purchases?) and for that i needed to send a picture of my drivers' license showing my name with all other information blocked. I sent the requested information within the hour. At 11:00AM today contacted them again as i had yet to receive the e-gift card. I was told i needed to wait 24 hours for delivery. After being told contrary information from that of last night and having been assured delivery from 2-4 hours I couldnt find it in me to be comfortable and wait an unacceptable timeframe that was outside of the main purpose. My niece's birthday. I requested for the order to be cancelled and a refund issued. the representative kept deferring to the supervisor saying that they would urge the matter and for me to please wait. I expressed i no longer wanted to make business with them and if by 12:PM i had not received an email with the e-gift card, to please cancel the order. I received no confirmation on the cancellation or refund. At 2:00PM today again i contact to find out what ended up happening. At this point i have no present for my niece, had to take my business of $340 dollars elsewhere and did not have a confirmation of a refund being issued. After not being able to connect with chat again (apparently i was blocked) i logged in from my phone and after changing the user name someone responded to my request. This next representative followed up and advised the order had been cancelled and a refund to Paypal was underway. I requested for a confirmation email on the matter and was advised that the supervisor had been advised and that they would send it in a few HOURS. AGAIN HOURS to wait for an email to say your order has been cancelled and refunded to your account. This last representative after my concern did provide a screen shot with the cancellation since the email was also not possible. After well over 15 hours dealing with this, needless to say NEVER AGAIN! found out about this store and then had the most horrible experience without even starting a merchandise relationship. The customer service supervisors are not up to part and did absolutely NOTHING to resolve the situation. so BEWARE when buying no so instant e-gift cards that you have no control when the recipient is getting their gift!

jenb117
11/9/18
• Updated review

Within 48 hours of posting my poor review, someone in Customer service reviewed my problem and it was resolved. I am pleased and satisfied that it was taken care of. I wish it would've happened before I had to complain. I've been happy with their products.

“Returned a lot of items and they won't give me a refund”
10/17/18
• Previous review

It has been over two months and I returned over 26 items (I ordered a lot for my girls for school). When my refund came, it was just over $100 and each item was at least an average of $10.00. They also won't send me any details on what they show as returned and what they show is the refund. Their communication is terrible. If I use the chat, I have to get a new person up to speed every time (and this takes forever) and if I email, I get no response. I really like the clothes...but the customer service has been terrible for me.

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Jen,

Our team has emailed you from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order refund. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience. We hope to hear from you soon.
bhartic
11/9/18

This really play with the customer paitence very poor Service.
Will not order again
You have done payment No message received till date already its been 5 days . No customer support Poor service and team as welll
I really recommend Boss to look after their team I asked for Call back No call received I have send an email No revert till now Really Hell and Pathetic service.
No Communication Poor service.

manaswinia
10/24/18

Recently i placed 2 orders and i didnot like some of the items.I placed return for 2 of my orders KCC36704 and AAH35952 one weeks ago .Then i was waiting for my item to be picked up.But from last 2 days when logged into the system,i could not see any order.no order history ..no wallet history....no address...nothing.My complete data is gone.In my wallet 1700 rupees was there..that also gone.Even i placed return ...that also gone.Now i dont know what these people are doing.When i talked to these people ..they told me its system error.no response from their side.

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Manasi,

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I agree they email me constantly to change my negative review.... Beware!!!!!

By Vonnett H.

Do not waste your money on this website, they are very disrespectful, and they do not help their customers. It was one of the worst shopping experiences ever.

By K P.

It is a hit and miss. Some items are OK but others are made by them recreating clothes from other companies and the fabrics are literally table cloths of worse. It is best to look at the photos of clothing posted by the users themselves and not she inside. I wouldn't purchase anything they add themselves. Also, to let you know how long it takes. I ordered a few items on April 15th via express shipping and they still haven't shipped them. It is JUNE! So I would save your money and shop at other sites even if they're a bit more expensive.

By Valeria C.

It's better for you to check the measurements fir each

By Maryam a.

My order took four to five weeks. The clothes weren't at all how they looked online either.

By Jenna B.

I ordered express and it took over a month just to be shipped. Sometimes they will split your order even if you paid express and send both economy. Don't waste your time. It's a risk and sometimes you get decent items but it will be like on out of the 10 things you order.

By Valeria C.

Takes AGES to come and the quality and sizing is very poor.

By Lo M.

JUST DONT DO IT!! Whatever shipping you choose, even if you want to pay for expedited they tack on 5-7 days of processing before it even gets sent out!! They don't mention that until you pay then its a nightmare to cancel and get money back!!

By Jasmin B.

you'll be lucky if it ever arrives. and don't try to return. they will never let you. i filed a complaint with the BBB and i suggest everyone do the same.

By nina r.

This is a child sweatshop factory!

By Lj H.
Questions? Get answers from the SheIn staff and other customers.

SheIn?