SHEIN

SHEIN has a consumer rating of 3.15 stars from 2,977 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SHEIN also ranks 69th among Women's Clothing sites. The most common issues with SHEIN are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• I chose my items carefully by reading the reviews on each item.
  • Given that they respond promptly to emails, ship within 24 hours--

• I contacted them by email and left a negative review on this website due to their poor customer service.
  • I placed my order a week ago and received a tracking number which has no status update for 3 days.
How would you rate SHEIN?

“I need to retract my previous review.”

Mindy R.
1/15/20

I posted a review out of anger yesterday. I would like to change it since my card was hacked. This was not the company. We were both scammed. I followed the information on the statement, and sent them an email begging them to stop the shipment on that order because it was fraudulent. If it mails out, were both going to be scammed. I'll eventually get my money back but they wont get payment or product back. Fast Foward to today. The money was back in my account. The email worked. I provided them with everything I could to help them find the order to stop it.

“Almost a month with no update as to where my order is.”

Nonks T.
2/21/20

I ordered on Shein and asked my colleagues to join in as it was a site that looked like it had decent clothing ,the four of us selected items so we could split delivery cost if needs be .SInce I ordered and tried tracking the order it keeps saying processing order and this is 20 something days back its been almost whole month now waiting on this order with no update.till this day order is still being processed.

Reviews (2,977)

customer service (540) order (1896) items (776) 2 weeks (89) dress (718) 24 hours (58) 3 weeks (57) 3 days (61) shopping experience (47) credit card (59) phone number (47) package (342)
juliah274
February 20th, 2020
I rating Shein 2 stars because the clothes were fine for the price. However, I've been several days to send Shein customer service a message regarding my return. I get, "Oops, it seems that your network connection is not good, please try again later" message on their site. REALLY? Obviously, my network connection is working just fine. What's up SHEIN?
Dear Julia,

A member of Shein's US Team has sent you an email from dispute@shein.com. Please be sure to check your emails Spam folder in the event it was filtered.
saraht416
February 25th, 2020
The items came but they were really not great quality for the price. They deleted my reviews with the pictures of the items.
Dear Sarah,

This is Alexis from Shein's US Escalation Team. On behalf of Shein, I apologize for the experience you had in doing business with us. I would love to help you resolve this issue. Can you please provide me your order number or the email you used to place the order. Please send to: dispute@shein.com with the subject line "RESOLUTION via SITEJABBER - SARAH T".

I hope to hear from you soon.
molly m. – SHEIN Rep
This reviewer has not provided information to show they had a genuine experience with our company.
nonkst
February 21st, 2020
cheln1
January 17th, 2020
I ordered several bikinis in medium [i usually wear small bottoms and medium tops]. When i opened the packaging from one of them...the string instantly fell off the ring as i picked it up...the other bikinis came so small...smaller than my hand. They are simply unwearable. I made sure to look at all of the sizing charts and reviews for them to order the right size and it was so inaccurate. Very disappointed to say the least.
christinar248
March 23rd, 2020
I absolutely love it. If I want some cute clothing with cheap prices this is my only go to! I have referred so many people! One thing you have to do is ALWSAY check the reviews and with a picture is a plus! LOVE IT!
gigig29
Verified purchase
I love everything about shein! The clothes have a great material and the prizes are very low!
gerdamariev
February 13th, 2020
I ordered my clothes in 31 January and immediately it said shipped however I didn't receive a tracking number and there is no one to contact. I am not a very happy customer. The status keeps saying "please wait patiently while processing order". I can't even track my item. This is such a disappointing experience. Definitely not buying here again.
mindyr32
January 15th, 2020
Dear Mindy,

I hope this message finds you well. I apologize for this situation. I looked into the transaction with the screenshot you provided and it appears it may have been a fraudulent transaction by someone who has obtained your credit card information. Could you please send me an email at dispute@shein.com so we can make sure the money is refunded back to your account.

-Alexis
sonyaa30
March 5th, 2020
i often buy from shein the prices are great for what you get ive only ever had to return an item once only because it was too big.they refunded me the day after they recieved it back which is good concidering it says up to 9 days for refund.some clothes arent as good as the picture shows but if you check reviews first some show customers pictures then decide if you want to buy the item.
dorat15
Verified purchase
It's been a good experience so far....although I ordered a couple of things that weren't true to my size but the others were perfect....you offer quality things at cheap prices which is great for ya students....I like shopping with you guys
jalesar
March 10th, 2020
Shein is a shopping experience indeed. Best only shopping I have ever had. I love how interactive the site is. You can gain points by entering into contests, tuning into live videos and playing games. Shipping is swift and the giveaways are a plus. Definitely my favorite place to shop.
ritut2
March 23rd, 2020
I love buying clothes from shein. They have the trendiest collection at affordable prices. They have the size info below every product so I never have any confusion regarding size. The quality is amazing and true to size. Love shein.
bernicew27
February 16th, 2020
I have had to rate Shein one star because I didn't have the option to rate no stars. I bought 3 items on 23th of January and they still haven't been delivered, it's now the 17th of Feb!! The tracker stated on 05/02/200 that the order is in Hong Kong and it hasn't moved since. I've tried live chat to speak with someone and sent a message but cannot get in with contact anyone! From looking at the reviews, this happens a lot, I should have read these first. Do NOT order from this site!!!
jaronyj
January 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Wonderful store! Very reliable in every way: for payments, for shipping (everything comes perfectly packaged and protected), the clothes are just as described and the sizes are very accurate according to the size chart, I love it! In addition his designs are very original!
meghano20
February 20th, 2020
I have ordered from Shein four times and I have never been disappointed. They send out emails for free shipping often, so when they do I take advantage of that! Always read the reviews about the item you are wanting to order. That helps with knowing what size to get and the quality of the item.
christyc302
March 5th, 2020
We purchased two swimsuits and nowhere did the website say they couldn't be returned. I wasn't able to log into my account and sent two emails with no response. I then participated in the live chat and finally got a rep who said my items were not returnable. I am very disappointed in this company and will never order from them again! Warning....don't buy any swim suits from them...they are very poor quality, won't fit and you can't return them!!!!!
joycet112
March 10th, 2020
Never will I order from this company Shein ever again Ord'd two Kimonos...one was great and kept the other was way too big. Did not receive a return slip and took a lot of time finding where to send back. Finally got an email with an address to return and have never (one month ago) gotten my refund on my Visa charge...They need better customer service...Never again will I buy from them even though their prices are great and the clothes are nice....
Joyce,

I have sent an email from dispute@shein.com.
flaviab3
Verified purchase
I ordered so many times, once from their website and then from the app and it works really well. Shipping is fast and they always have special offers
udaik
February 12th, 2020
This is my worst experience in online shopping, the order took 2 months to get delivered where it was suppose to be delivered in 3 weeks, I tried to cancel the order and they didn't allow me. Bad customer service you can only contact them via email and the take too long to get back to you. I don't recommend it at all. This company will bankrupt soon if they keep doing that.
Dear Udai,

necyr
Verified purchase
They truly are a unique store! And have a wide variety of close. I love the prices and sizes they carry!
trishaf15
March 7th, 2020
I made a purchase and paid through Klarna. I logged into my account 2 days later and my Order is no where to be found. Klarna has copies of my order on their site. They have NO customer service contact number and the email *******@sheinside.com came back as "undelivered ". From reading other reviews this is not the first time it's happened! STAY AWAY IF YOU DON'T WANNA GET SCAMMED!
Dear Trisha,

This is Alexis from Shein's US Escalation Team. On behalf of Shein, I apologize for the experience you had in doing business with us. I would love to help you resolve this issue. Can you please provide me your order number or the email you used to place the order. Please send to: dispute@shein.com with the subject line "RESOLUTION via SITEJABBER - Trisha F".

I hope to hear from you soon.
paulah250
March 21st, 2020
This site is my favorite place to shop online, I like everything and the attention it's cool and fast to deliver
aniap5
January 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
The prizes are all affordable and the quality of the clothes is amazing. Also the shipping is always faster then expected. One of the best clothing sites out there. 100% satisfied.
anaa144
Verified purchase
Love SHEIN! Great items at a great price. Customer service is always great! Love purchasing from SHEIN.
briannae21
Verified purchase
They always do their best to make sure their customers are taken care of. I've never been disappointed by customer service or the items I receive.

I agree they email me constantly to change my negative review.... Beware!!!!!

By Vonnett H.
See more answers (13)

Do not waste your money on this website, they are very disrespectful, and they do not help their customers. It was one of the worst shopping experiences ever.

By K P.
See more answers (10)

It is a hit and miss. Some items are OK but others are made by them recreating clothes from other companies and the fabrics are literally table cloths of worse. It is best to look at the photos of clothing posted by the users themselves and not she inside. I wouldn't purchase anything they add themselves. Also, to let you know how long it takes. I ordered a few items on April 15th via express shipping and they still haven't shipped them. It is JUNE! So I would save your money and shop at other sites even if they're a bit more expensive.

By Valeria C.
See more answers (13)

It's better for you to check the measurements fir each

By Maryam a.
See more answers (8)

I personally have only ever purchased off of their website. I got my clothes in a good period of time and sure some of the clothes didn't fit the way I needed them too but that's the risk you take buying online without trying something on. I found the clothes to be a good quality. I would compare the quality of items I received to be similar to that of like forever 21 or urban planet. No where is going to be perfect and you have to use your discretion when purchasing something. Obviously you're not going to get this intricate beautifully crafted A+++ quality item for like $13, but I would say the quality was better than I had expected given the pricing.

By Tayler H.