Review of SheIn

Tel: 0.5874656939
dispute@shein.com

stanleyk42
10/15/19

I literally have a paid receipt saying I paid to return my things.
It got sent back because there wasn't enough postage.
I contacted customer service, and they said, "Impossible," then disconnected chat.

The clothes itself were trash and horrible.
And the service was even worse.

Feel free to buy from these guys, but you'll be left with regret and huge disappointment.
and you have to pay to return goods.

Tip for consumers: These guys are a scam

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Stanley,

A member of Shein's US Team has sent you an email from dispute@shein.com.
georgeh374
10/9/19

AVOID
AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!!!

Liars, thieves and scammers. AVOID!!!

They still owe me money after fobbing me off with excuses for why they did not send what I paid for. CRIMINALS!!!

nikitab21
10/5/19

My order is delayed since last one week although the order is already in ccu dispatch... The guy from customer service intentionally delayed my order.. And wrote customer requested for future deliver this was an very regretful experience plz take action

cats41
9/25/19

There is good and bad on Shein. Make sure you read the reviews before you purchase. I made a YouTube video reviewing items from Shein, they are great! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCgndrktr5w

rukhsanah
9/21/19

Don't trust any foreign website honestly I ordered long women coat send me at totally opposite children 3 pond worth item..wdf...not replying to my email.. Who ever u r can I have my money back emails me back others wise I be reporting u as fraud ,I get my Money back.....
my email is *****@rocketmail.com

lavinab1
9/20/19

I had requested for refund and the pacakage is returned how ever ghere3is no mention about refund status and i am unable to get any support from the cusyomer service, they do not check my order number and just disconnect the chat..

ss530
9/19/19

i have ordered over INR 2000/- products from SHEIN site and paid in advance. when i received the package there were 5 items our of 10 . 5 items are missing from the package. no body is helping from the customer desk . either you refund the money or send the missing items . i am very disappointed

suhanim3
9/19/19

I have ordered a lot many products from shein.. but with there footwear collection size is an issue.
I am EUR40 (which many girls are), but they dont have many collections in this size.
I ordered EUR39 in a hope that it is gonna fit but it is not. I had to return.. if there would have been size 40 i would have ordered it..
There are many reviews on that product stating that size wasn't there and many of the girls must not have even purchased due to size NA.
I really want shein to stock one of the best product in size EUR40.. many of the girls out there want that. Product no is 335133 and sku is shoes161213802
Shein its a request to look at this review and release size 40 for the products..
Please shein.
I will give 5 stars as soon as it considers it customers request

daisym135
9/16/19

I have been buying from shein since 2016. There were few disappointments with the material, but you get what you paid for. My biggest disappointment is when they made a mistake of shipping my order via US and asking me to pay $31 for customs clearance. I have always received my orders from china to Canada without any problems for clearance.
Why would Shein sent via US and make me pay? Why not send through the same channel?Why would any customer pay for your mistake?

dea14
9/15/19

shein is a deceitful website, parading white models in clothes as if it's a US site. my order was delivered in a timely but the actual clothes were shocking, they were poorly constructed and you can see the low quality of the materials used especially for the cotton type clothing. Some clothes had string hanging all around, 1 shirt had a weird stain and one button was broken on it. Secondly shein split my order package into two without contacting me, no where on their website states that this a possibility. after splitting my package and shipping them separately they agreed to stand the expense for 1 of the packages since my order usually go to a shipping company in florida and I then posted to me in the Caribbean. imaging having to pay customs and duty for 2 packages 1 only containing a single shirt all because. so I'm advising anyone who wants to buy from shein to think about it long and hard because it's all a lie with them.

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear De A,

I have attempted to send two emails in regards to this order but have not received a response. Is there another email you would like me to send to?
mariap589
9/12/19

Shein NYC PopUp Very busy in the last hours. Fill up a straw bag for $50 Oh boy!!!!! Okay how many more things can I stuff in my bag

fernandaw2
9/12/19

Great clothes and nice staff, good yo shop cheap and cool things, i met them in ny! During a trip y me pareció muy buen local.

annieh84
9/12/19

I love the brush it's so versatile! It feels so soft on the skin! Best product ever! I love how easy to use and how it works with my makeup

tiffanyy20
9/12/19

If you're looking for affordable, on-trend clothing- Shein is the best! Extreme bargain hunting and freebie finding is my jam, and there are so many items on their website for bottom dollar- you can even get a lot of cute tops for just $4! :)

mariaf257
9/12/19

WORTH IT WILL BUY AGAIN WORTH THE BUT AND GREAT QUALITY OF PRODUCTS REALLY BEAUTIFUL PRODUCTS LIKE IT LIKE IT!!!

aaliyahl2
9/12/19
• Updated review

After posting this review on SiteJabber, a Shein Rep immediately got into contact with me. She was very helpful and kind and ensured that the missing items were reshipped to me. She was never hostile nor questioned the truthfulness of my review. She asked that I indicate all the items that I did indeed receive (I sent pictures of them) and then she immediately reshipped all the remaining pieces which were missing. I received all the items within 7 days after she placed the reshipment so that it came RIGHT BEFORE school was scheduled to start back. This is amazing customer service from Shein. I really recommend them.

“Missing Items”
8/20/19
• Previous review

I order over $200 USD of clothes from Shein in preparation for law school but once it arrived, I realised that half of my order was not shipped to me. If you are ordering from this website, DO NOT ORDER IN BULK. Do not let the cheap prices fool you. HALF your order might not be shipped and then it'd be like paying full price on a much more reputable website. Save your money for elsewhere. I would not recommend ANYONE to place large orders on Shein. I want my missing items sent NOW! I am now without crucial clothes for school. I don't know what to do because I don't have any money left from my school budget. I spent it all on this website. This is absolutely robbery!!! I am devastated.

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
This reviewer has not provided information to show they had a genuine experience with our company.
libellep
9/12/19

I popped by here at a pop up event and was charmed by the items in the store. Check out the West Broadway store to see for yourself :)

daisyv9
9/12/19

Shein always makes me look unique and fashionable. On top of that, the clothings are adorable so I could tell my friends to buy anything they want.

brendan79
9/12/19

I love that they have all sizes for all different type of people. I also love the different types of styles. I went to the pop up and couldn't stop looking at all the clothes.

aqsas3
9/12/19

Everything was great! The music to the clothes and sales associates are all super nice!! I really love how the clothes and jewelry are all affordable and you can wear it all multiple ways which is always a big win win!!

nancyp480
9/12/19

It's already so affordable, you even get notifications to know when you can get more for your buck and it's really too good looking!

myrkad
9/12/19

i love how everything is so nice and comfortable. there's so much variety and trendy things. i love that i can find everything i need for every event.

tessaa14
9/12/19

Such cute and trendy clothes, great for anyone and there are so many great styles and different colors

cristinac69
9/12/19

Great store with lots of trendy styles. Great clothing options and accessories. Love the styles and very cheap!

chew1
9/12/19

shein is super litttttt go y'all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love them the site is great they add great

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I agree they email me constantly to change my negative review.... Beware!!!!!

By Vonnett H.

Do not waste your money on this website, they are very disrespectful, and they do not help their customers. It was one of the worst shopping experiences ever.

By K P.

It is a hit and miss. Some items are OK but others are made by them recreating clothes from other companies and the fabrics are literally table cloths of worse. It is best to look at the photos of clothing posted by the users themselves and not she inside. I wouldn't purchase anything they add themselves. Also, to let you know how long it takes. I ordered a few items on April 15th via express shipping and they still haven't shipped them. It is JUNE! So I would save your money and shop at other sites even if they're a bit more expensive.

By Valeria C.

It's better for you to check the measurements fir each

By Maryam a.

I personally have only ever purchased off of their website. I got my clothes in a good period of time and sure some of the clothes didn't fit the way I needed them too but that's the risk you take buying online without trying something on. I found the clothes to be a good quality. I would compare the quality of items I received to be similar to that of like forever 21 or urban planet. No where is going to be perfect and you have to use your discretion when purchasing something. Obviously you're not going to get this intricate beautifully crafted A+++ quality item for like $13, but I would say the quality was better than I had expected given the pricing.

By Tayler H.

My order took four to five weeks. The clothes weren't at all how they looked online either.

By Jenna B.

I ordered express and it took over a month just to be shipped. Sometimes they will split your order even if you paid express and send both economy. Don't waste your time. It's a risk and sometimes you get decent items but it will be like on out of the 10 things you order.

By Valeria C.

Takes AGES to come and the quality and sizing is very poor.

By Lo M.

JUST DONT DO IT!! Whatever shipping you choose, even if you want to pay for expedited they tack on 5-7 days of processing before it even gets sent out!! They don't mention that until you pay then its a nightmare to cancel and get money back!!

By Jasmin B.

you'll be lucky if it ever arrives. and don't try to return. they will never let you. i filed a complaint with the BBB and i suggest everyone do the same.

By nina r.
Questions? Get answers from the SheIn staff and other customers.

SheIn?