Review of SheIn

Tel: 0.5874656939
dispute@shein.com

saral127
5/9/18

Yo he tenido una muy grata experiencia de compra en Shein, ya que todo lo que he comprado en esa tienda en linea me ha encantado, siempre llega lo que esperaba, la calidad de la ropa es excelente y son muy amables, es una pagina muy confiable que sin duda recomiendo muchísimo!

I have had a very pleasant shopping experience in Shein, since everything I have bought in that online store has enchanted me, always comes what I expected, the quality of the clothes is excellent and they are very kind, it is a very reliable that I definitely recommend a lot!

kanikad1
5/8/18

Do NOT order from this company. I ordered a dress and tee and both the things are totally different than the picture on their website. The fabric was really bad and the stitches are coming out. Totally waste of money

cristinam47
5/8/18

Toda la ropa que pedí era de buena calidad y las tallas som tal y como prometen.
Sin duda, lo recomiendo.

martyl21
5/8/18

I have paid but I have not received my purchase. moreover I can not contact anyone to get a refund. I'm really angry

joicem3
5/7/18

As roupas são de boa qualidade e sempre tem muitas novidades. AMo!
Sempre que comprei com a Shein, recebi tudo certinho. Bem embalado e de acordo com o pedido.

mayarat1
5/7/18

Ótimo produto, excelente qualidade. Adorei, site super confiável. Peça como descrito no anuncio, chegou super rápido

aakanchyab
5/7/18

Shein is the only online store that I trust when it comes to international shipping. The materials of the clothes are great and shipping is fast than I expected. They also have all sort of latest trends to die for! You Go Shein!! Love you <3

danav20
5/3/18

All I wanted to do was exchange my swimwear, no refund just an exchange. Never ever again will i order from shein.com.
A waste of $30 dollars.

mariaa255
5/2/18

One of my favorite sites, the clothe its super trendy, the size chart in all the products its perfect because help you to find the perfect size for you, and the clothe arrieved in perfect condition. Im a Shein love

jossyb1
5/1/18

They have a lot of good quality products and ship to Thailand very fast. I would recommend this website to my friends

bitii
4/30/18

Cela fait bien plus de 4ans que j'achète de ce site et jamais aucune déception.
Il faut lire le détail des articles et les retours des clientes pour faire des bons plan !
Aujourd'hui je porte encore des vêtements acheté depuis 3/4 ans et toujours en très très bonne état !
Avantage : le site est très à jour avec les tendances à des prix de fou !
je recommande for everyone !

btissamz
4/27/18

I bought 2 times from this store and the products were just as described and same as the pictures.verry satisfied

ilhame
4/27/18

bonne expérience avec le site, je recommande les articles qui sont de très bonne qualité, j'étais très heureuse de commander sur ce site. je vais surement retourner au site

nishij1
4/27/18
• Updated review

It's been over 2 months since I still haven't received the refund inspite of constant following up with the company. The customer care is so inefficient and unethical. Not only did they blacklist my account but also kept me hanging for the refund. They kept saying next week it will be done but it's been over 2 months now and still not received the refund.

“Fraud and a cheat company”
4/25/18
• Previous review

This is the biggest fraud company. I ordered a lot of clothes for their website and they most of the products were damaged, they had stains on it, the buttons and zip were broken, the pearls had come out and it had some disgusting odor smell from it. I requested the company to allow me to return these products. They agree to accept the returns and when I returned the products they have kept the products with them but are refusing to pay me back the refund. Such a cheap and fraud company. Deserves to go jail for cheating their customers. Please buy at your risk.

maryanm1
4/24/18

I bought 2 times from this store and the products were just as described and same as the pictures. A very good quality and costumer service. The items arrived quickly and the most important part is that the sizes are true to sizes from America and Europe. You don´t have to choose a bigger size just because the products are from Asia. Choose always your usual normal size of clothing.

cinf
4/23/18

A long time ago, what I bought in Shein and I have never had problems with your clothes and your shipments. I always choose the fast shipping !!! The garments are of very good material and always mark tendecias, also has cheap and trendy clothing that's why I like it!

allynaw
4/23/18

Reasonably priced for trendy items! Great and quick customer service respond too. Would definitely purchase again in the near future.

sarahq12
4/22/18

Love shein! such a good price, especially as a student that doesn't have a lot of money. Its a great place to buy "trendy" items without breaking the bank! Just be careful, sometimes its not the best quality or the items run a little small due to the asian sizing being smaller! Though I still do recommend this site and the costumer service is great!

jayf83
4/20/18

I absolutely love SheIn! The clothes are so in style & comfy, the prices are soso good too! Every time their package arrives at mine I get super happy to try the pieces on & look bomb af in all of them!

tatianac10
4/17/18

Excelente experiencia con SheIn, la ropa es de muy buena calidad y es igual a como se ve en el sitio web, tienen muy buenos acabados y telas, hermosos diseños y muy eficiente la entrega! Volvería a comprar! Muy recomendado!!
I had an excellent experience with SheIn, the clothes have very good quality and looks in real life the same as they show on the website, they have very good finishes and fabrics, beautiful designs and very efficient delivery! I would buy again! Highly recommended!!

geselem
4/16/18

Voltarei a comprar mais vezes, com certeza, a loja é muito atenciosa, entregou tudo certinho, no prazo!

magam
4/16/18

Todo me llego tal cual se ve en la pagina, realmente fue una experiencia buena por lo que volvere a comprar

laurap182
4/11/18

I am waiting for my order since more than a month...it is lost somewhere and from the helpdesk they cannot help at all!
First and last time i use this website for my shopping

soln3
4/11/18

Excellent attention and the perfect garments.
All orders were quick and arrived in perfect condition.
I love :)

mariam544
4/11/18

For a long time I order from a SHEIN website I can say great quality, good customer service, excellent evaluation and even fast shipping. The price is good compared to quality. The last order was on 2018/2/18
We in the Middle East are considered the number one shopping website, where there are Arab clothes and large sizes
I advise you to try it

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I agree they email me constantly to change my negative review.... Beware!!!!!

By Vonnett H.

Do not waste your money on this website, they are very disrespectful, and they do not help their customers. It was one of the worst shopping experiences ever.

By K P.

It is a hit and miss. Some items are OK but others are made by them recreating clothes from other companies and the fabrics are literally table cloths of worse. It is best to look at the photos of clothing posted by the users themselves and not she inside. I wouldn't purchase anything they add themselves. Also, to let you know how long it takes. I ordered a few items on April 15th via express shipping and they still haven't shipped them. It is JUNE! So I would save your money and shop at other sites even if they're a bit more expensive.

By Valeria C.

It's better for you to check the measurements fir each

By Maryam a.

My order took four to five weeks. The clothes weren't at all how they looked online either.

By Jenna B.

I ordered express and it took over a month just to be shipped. Sometimes they will split your order even if you paid express and send both economy. Don't waste your time. It's a risk and sometimes you get decent items but it will be like on out of the 10 things you order.

By Valeria C.

Takes AGES to come and the quality and sizing is very poor.

By Lo M.

JUST DONT DO IT!! Whatever shipping you choose, even if you want to pay for expedited they tack on 5-7 days of processing before it even gets sent out!! They don't mention that until you pay then its a nightmare to cancel and get money back!!

By Jasmin B.

you'll be lucky if it ever arrives. and don't try to return. they will never let you. i filed a complaint with the BBB and i suggest everyone do the same.

By nina r.

This is a child sweatshop factory!

By Lj H.
Questions? Get answers from the SheIn staff and other customers.

SheIn?