Review of SheIn

Tel: 0.5874656939
dispute@shein.com

shaquasiab
7/6/18

I ordered last Friday & I havent had one update on any processing or shipping for my ONE ITEM I ordered. I cant even find my order on the website as if it doesnt exist! I contacted customer service and they have failed to help me find my order! My money was taken and thats the only email Ive received. Im very nervous & I just want to know where the hell my stuff is & when it will get to me. Worst online experience ever !

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Shaquasia,

Our team has emailed you via Dispute@Shein.Com. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience, we hope to hear from you soon!
fatmas
6/27/18

Ive ordered from this company 2 times so far and I love the cute and affordable clothes they have. The size sometimes run small so it's better to get one size up.

sophiac33
6/11/18

I ordered 13 items with express shipping because I needed it for a trip. It said 2-4 days so a I thought it would come in that amount of time. However it took 3 days to process. I asked for it to be processed so if you dont ask theyll take longer than 3 days for your order to process. The shipping started on 06/03 and came on 06/08 so thats 5 day, which isnt bad but plus the 3 day processing time is 8 days, when its supposed to be 2-4 the stuff is pretty cute though.

evam100
6/10/18

I have friends who have ordered from shein previously and had high reviews of it. I had browsed before but never actually ordered. I finally decided place an order after weighing all the good and bad reviews of the company. I ended up buying a little over 100 dollars worth of clothes. I was very excited to receive them, but then I was informed that one of the items was back ordered and it had slowed the whole process down. This was understandable, and I didn't think much of it. I figured everything out with customer service (which was actually very good and helpful). A couple days later, however, when I checked the status of my order, I saw that my order was not supposed to arrive for almost two weeks late even though I payed an extra $12.90 for the fastest shipping they had. When I contacted customer service again, they were gracious about it and refunded me the money, but I am still not getting my order for another week. I have yet to actually receive the clothes but I am still excited to get them because they ARE very stylish. All in all, customer service is great, style is great, shipping is horrible, and quality of clothes is yet to be determined.
EDIT: So two items have now arrived. So far I absolutely love them both. The quality is great and they both fit perfectly. (the two items SKU are dress171017051 and pants171211033) More updates to come when the rest of the clothes arrive.

helenek11
6/9/18

Very disapointed. I bought rib knit crop fitted tea pink color, order No. CYY26428 for @ 13.98 XS but your XS is huge, much too big, Helene Kaplan

fatifitc
6/8/18

le meilleur des sites chinois que j'ai testé avec un très bon rapport qualité prix
tous les articles que j'ai achetés sur ce sites est de superbe qualité
j'adore et je recommande

shawanib
6/6/18

Purchased a product... Size didn't match so returned the product have not received any refund... Horrible service...planning to complain in consumer forum

kristynag
6/5/18

I have been shopping on SHEIN for over 2 years now, clothes they offer is very trendy and stylish. I always make sure to check other customers reviews and photos and to check the sizing charts before ordering and I am never disappointed. The clothes are unique and I always get compliments, when wearing SHEIN

Tip for consumers: Always check the fabric, measurements and customer review and I assure you will not regret

natieles
6/4/18

Incredible shop. My sweater came right, same right and same as the site. Loved it.

My instagram @blognatielesouza

carlal47
6/4/18

the products are all very good, come in pictures! the quality / price ratio is sensational, highly recommended

lucyw61
6/2/18

To put it short. It is rubbish. Quality rubbish. cheap clothes. bad sizing. stick to well know brands. also one big problem uk return to BELGIUM ! and you have to pay. Not on.

hayleyp15
6/1/18

it is a nightmare to return an order, I have now tried for 3 days !!

no number to call, i JUST ANT A REURNS LABEL !!!!

paolan4
5/31/18

Amazing clothes at best price! I highly recommend;)
The table with the measures on the site is very reliable and allows you not to make wrong choices!

danail
5/31/18

The site is really helpful giving a lot of details about all the products such as: description about the material and fabric, size & fit that is really helpful. Moreover the customer service is very helpful, replying pretty fast in any question. The packaging is great and so far we've never had any problem with the products that we've ordered!

Tip for consumers: Check the 'Size & Fit' in order to have a full description about the size of the product!

iuliak
5/30/18

I recommend this online store! Excellent choice, low prices, good quality, fast delivery around the world!

teddyh16
5/30/18

Uiteindelijk is de bestelling afgeleverd en ben ik keurig benaderd door hun klantenservice. Inmiddels nog een bestelling geplaatst. Ben benieuwd of het nu wel goed gaat.

simonap7
5/29/18

Had a great experience ordering from this site. Clothes were good quality and arrived pretty quickly. Over all I am very satisfied with the shopping experience and clothing it self, will be orderring again.

chizyi
5/29/18

I loved everything about my order. The items came perfectly packed and the customers service are always available to resolve any problems.

amnahr
5/29/18

La calidad de las prendas esta muy bien. Las tallas me quedaron de igual manera muy bien. Lo recomiendo.

micheller313
5/26/18

Dresses did not match size measurements on website. After trying to negotiate several times with me a refund of less than half of what I paid, I was promised a full refund, including return postage costs. I returned items and provided a receipt as requested by SHEIN. 8 weeks and over 30 emails later i am still waiting for money to be refunded. Dealing with a different person each email which is frustrating.

celestel16
5/23/18

Me encanto el producto - Es tal cual como se muestra en la foto !!
El talle me quedo perfecto y las medidas son correctas
recomendable 100 %.
Me llego rapido y en excelente estado el producto !

Tip for consumers: Los talles y los productos que recibi, eran tal cual como se muestra en la foto.
recomiendo la pagina y sus productos 100%

angelae63
5/14/18

There was no paperwork, i.e., order receipt or return label enclosed with the item. The top had no size label, fabric label, and the fabric was tissue-paper-thin, the top was not sized according to on-line description.Unable to contact anyone to submit a refund request....

Tip for consumers: I would NEVER AGAIN purchase anything from this company; it is dishonest in its advertising.

lindaf231
5/13/18

the clothes are rubbish quality i ordered a large it only just fits my daughter who is a size 10 cant be bothered of hassle to return as i doubt ill get my money refunded as online you wont recieve any help and this take a ticket RUBBISH you dont get email reply

alib80
5/10/18

This is a fake site. I ordered and never came, when I asked about it I got two automated replys! Do not buy from This site.

saral127
5/9/18

Yo he tenido una muy grata experiencia de compra en Shein, ya que todo lo que he comprado en esa tienda en linea me ha encantado, siempre llega lo que esperaba, la calidad de la ropa es excelente y son muy amables, es una pagina muy confiable que sin duda recomiendo muchísimo!

I have had a very pleasant shopping experience in Shein, since everything I have bought in that online store has enchanted me, always comes what I expected, the quality of the clothes is excellent and they are very kind, it is a very reliable that I definitely recommend a lot!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I agree they email me constantly to change my negative review.... Beware!!!!!

By Vonnett H.

Do not waste your money on this website, they are very disrespectful, and they do not help their customers. It was one of the worst shopping experiences ever.

By K P.

It is a hit and miss. Some items are OK but others are made by them recreating clothes from other companies and the fabrics are literally table cloths of worse. It is best to look at the photos of clothing posted by the users themselves and not she inside. I wouldn't purchase anything they add themselves. Also, to let you know how long it takes. I ordered a few items on April 15th via express shipping and they still haven't shipped them. It is JUNE! So I would save your money and shop at other sites even if they're a bit more expensive.

By Valeria C.

It's better for you to check the measurements fir each

By Maryam a.

My order took four to five weeks. The clothes weren't at all how they looked online either.

By Jenna B.

I ordered express and it took over a month just to be shipped. Sometimes they will split your order even if you paid express and send both economy. Don't waste your time. It's a risk and sometimes you get decent items but it will be like on out of the 10 things you order.

By Valeria C.

Takes AGES to come and the quality and sizing is very poor.

By Lo M.

JUST DONT DO IT!! Whatever shipping you choose, even if you want to pay for expedited they tack on 5-7 days of processing before it even gets sent out!! They don't mention that until you pay then its a nightmare to cancel and get money back!!

By Jasmin B.

you'll be lucky if it ever arrives. and don't try to return. they will never let you. i filed a complaint with the BBB and i suggest everyone do the same.

By nina r.

This is a child sweatshop factory!

By Lj H.
Questions? Get answers from the SheIn staff and other customers.

SheIn?