Review of SheIn

Tel: 0.5874656939
dispute@shein.com

soln3
4/11/18

Excellent attention and the perfect garments.
All orders were quick and arrived in perfect condition.
I love :)

mariam544
4/11/18

For a long time I order from a SHEIN website I can say great quality, good customer service, excellent evaluation and even fast shipping. The price is good compared to quality. The last order was on 2018/2/18
We in the Middle East are considered the number one shopping website, where there are Arab clothes and large sizes
I advise you to try it

anit839
4/11/18

It is a very good online store, I receive excellent attention and items are really good quality and very good prices !

kahinab
4/11/18

I really like the quality of your products and the price is just wow! I will certainly order again and advise every one to trust shein .. products are great and people responding to email are so nice.

debbiem191
4/7/18

I originally gave Shein a bad review. They charged me for items that were not in stock, their customer service department did not respond in a timely manner to my questions/concerns and then they shipped items to me after I had requested that they cancel my order. After several complaints, they did end up rectifying my situation and gave me a full refund. Their customer service did work hard to make good on a bad situation which I appreciate.

pamelas169
4/3/18

Me encantan los productos que tienen y sobre todo sus precios. Además, la variedad que tienen está genial. Recomiendo 100% esta tienda!

dorothyw55
3/31/18

I made two returns in the first week of January. Order #'s ABK18523 and # ABK18383. I was told I would receive the refunds in January this is March 25th. No refund and no response.

Tip for consumers: Do not expect to make contact with anyone for any reason.

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Dorthy,

Our team has send you an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding the refund we have processed on 01/23/18. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience. We hope to hear from you soon!
saleme2
3/20/18

I do recommend this site. I ordered here more than 20 times and I had great experiences.
I order 1 size more than mine because their sizes are smaller than here, but it's all.

antonietar
3/20/18

I think it is a store with reasonable prices, and nice clothes for any style, in addition to the very efficient and friendly customer service.

mariluzs
3/20/18

Es la web mejor diseñada,con las mejores tendencias y la relación calidad/precio es insuperable.
Los envíos son bastante rápidos .Y nunca me he equivocado en el tamaño!!!

pilarl2
3/20/18

todo lo recibido me gusta, la moda está actualizada y el tema del tallaje está mejorando bastante...

lilya46
3/17/18

I have tried shein a few times...ITS AWFUL. save your money. It is such a gamble. On my most recent order, they clothes were full of loose threads and uneven stitching. One tye-dye tank top I bought did not even resemble the picture (instead of actually being tye-dye, it was blurry tie-dye printed onto a super cheaply made piece of fabric). Everything was way too small even though I looked at size charts. Customer service is not good at ALL. i have only had one ok experience with a rep but she bothers me non stop to change a review I wrote. Don't waste your time or your money. DO NOT BUY CLOTHES FROM HERE. Quality is not good. I am not going to be back. A refund is the only way to fix this, the clothes are just not wearable.

Tip for consumers: DON'T BUY.

noemis6
3/17/18

Es una pasada poder comprar en esta web, la ropa tiene la mejor calidad que existe en todo internet, el envío es rápido y todas las prendas son hermosas. Estoy encantada tanto con la distribución de la web como del servicio de contacto, todo es genial. Sin duda, nunca dejaré de comprar, es una página increíble y sus prendas también.

chantalk
3/15/18

I ordered only 1 item in order to try this site, I was surprised with the quality of the item! it was very good and the size was perfect! I received my item after 1 week.
PS: For the size you should see the comments of the people about the size on each item.

yelazy
3/15/18

I love Shein for its quality / price and its originality, there are always more original clothes than in the physical stores and I love that! If you want advice from a regular buyer, you have to look at the opinions of all the garments and the images uploaded by the buyers, because usually they are as they are shown, but there are times that they vary a bit from the sample image and you are not interested anymore ... so look at the opinions and always think!

lupel5
3/13/18

Gran calidad de los productos y envíos rápidos sin ningún problema . Prendas muy a la moda y bien hechas

shristys
3/11/18

i have return the parcel but i got the message that they were unable to collect the parcelcan i get the anyyy contact number so that i can get my problem solve plzzz...

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Shristy,

Our team has sent you an email via Dispute@Shein.Com. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience. We hope to hear from you soon!
gitas5
3/11/18

Very bad experience.Return the goods far too small the large size is. Poor quality material since 3 months refund never came for the goods return.

lour149
3/11/18

Ive ordered a lot from shein.com during the last couple of years and Im (nearly) never disappointed. The quality is really good in general, the shipping is pretty fast (1 week or 2) and the clothes always fit the picture on the site. You can find a lot of trendy articles for a really cheap price and great quality. I highly recommend

jessanya
3/2/18

I ordered this over 3 weeks ago and I still haven't received anything. On my account, it has been saying that it is delayed for 2 weeks! I can't even contact someone to ask about it...

Update: I got it after 3-4 weeks but I liked the items.

cindyc176
3/1/18

I love working with SheIn, their clothing quality is amazing and they are so so friendly, all the time they try to make customer happy. this company has really fashionable clothes and so chic.

juliag65
2/25/18

Hello everyone!
I use SHEIN to do my online shopping for already a loooong time. So I can say that's a very good and trustworthy online store. It's easy to order items here, the prices are low and you can use the special offers, too.

And, what's the most important to me, their items fit me very well! I use the size chart, and it helps me to find my perfect size.

Also, the customer service is very good, and I love the fast shipping of my orders! The parcels are always carefully packed, and it's really nice to know that the store cares about the customers.

Highly recommended!

jena102
2/25/18

This place has the WORST customer service. Someone named Jessica spent about an hour on chat with me, purposely disconnecting with me about 4 times before a "manager" Melissa popped on. I had placed two separate orders back to back in error and wanted to combine them into one. After realizing I had made an error I IMMEDIATELY used the "chat not" icon but no one was there. So then I emailed. No one ever got back to me and they processed them separately and changed two shipping charges. Jessica very rudely said in her own way that I was stupid and made two orders and next time contact us within 24 hrs. so they could have cancelled them and redone as one order. Umm I DID! No one ever got back to me. I plan on filing a complaint with the BBB! Worst customer service ever and over a $3.99 shipping charge?! Just playing hardball to a customer.

stephanied114
2/23/18

I really love that shop! I'm always happy with all my orders. The quality is very good, clothes always fit me because all the sizes are indicated and everything is so fashionable! I really recommand!

nickip11
2/21/18

Its my 3. time that i order clothes from shein. I love them. The delivery was very fast and the clothes have a very good quality.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I agree they email me constantly to change my negative review.... Beware!!!!!

By Vonnett H.

Do not waste your money on this website, they are very disrespectful, and they do not help their customers. It was one of the worst shopping experiences ever.

By K P.

It is a hit and miss. Some items are OK but others are made by them recreating clothes from other companies and the fabrics are literally table cloths of worse. It is best to look at the photos of clothing posted by the users themselves and not she inside. I wouldn't purchase anything they add themselves. Also, to let you know how long it takes. I ordered a few items on April 15th via express shipping and they still haven't shipped them. It is JUNE! So I would save your money and shop at other sites even if they're a bit more expensive.

By Valeria C.

It's better for you to check the measurements fir each

By Maryam a.

My order took four to five weeks. The clothes weren't at all how they looked online either.

By Jenna B.

I ordered express and it took over a month just to be shipped. Sometimes they will split your order even if you paid express and send both economy. Don't waste your time. It's a risk and sometimes you get decent items but it will be like on out of the 10 things you order.

By Valeria C.

Takes AGES to come and the quality and sizing is very poor.

By Lo M.

JUST DONT DO IT!! Whatever shipping you choose, even if you want to pay for expedited they tack on 5-7 days of processing before it even gets sent out!! They don't mention that until you pay then its a nightmare to cancel and get money back!!

By Jasmin B.

you'll be lucky if it ever arrives. and don't try to return. they will never let you. i filed a complaint with the BBB and i suggest everyone do the same.

By nina r.

This is a child sweatshop factory!

By Lj H.
Questions? Get answers from the SheIn staff and other customers.

SheIn?