Review of FashionNova

Tel: 1-800-866-0286
wholesale@fashionnova.com

kathym384
5/25/18

Ordered a lot of items some were too small ,one was defective and one never arrived.
O item ne was out of stock and rather than issuing a credit card credit, they issued a store credit. One item was defective and they wont issue full refund and one never came and they state you have to let them know with 2 days of recieving order that it didnt arrive even though things came at muliple times. How were we to know it wouldnt arrive with in the new week or 2. It was during xmas..worst company ever to do business with very disappointing. Had to email over 10 times to get any type of refund They still owe me money.They dont answer the phone either. Waste of time..Keep you on hold.

tiffanyn35
5/25/18

I love this website! It's a wide range of cheap fashion products you can choose from. Why wouldn't you like it?

deloresm18
5/25/18

Great company! I'm excited to get my package and you don't have to worry about some products missing or something like that.

doreenm51
5/25/18

excellent choice for products - shoes and cloths- good prices and shipping conditions. Thank you fashionnova !

kellib27
5/25/18

Great selection of clothing, shoes and accessories. I particularly love the earrings on fashionnova as they are unique. Would totally recommend shopping on this website as its a must for fashion lovers and people who like latest style.

rebeccao46
5/25/18

There's always so much to pick from and the pricing is very reasonable, specially with the free shipping and the membership coupons

rubyh45
5/25/18

Some pictures made certain products seem different, read the reviews before buying! I am amazed by their service!

kristia14
5/25/18

Awesome site to go with. They got everything in one place with decent prices from fashionnova. Thank you!

ceec12
5/25/18

Returned my dress and they refunded me for my lower price item. i bought 2 dresses, i wrote on the return card the item description and everything required.. once they received the package , i checked that they sent me the gift card and funds listed. however, their returns department did not check the item or the card itself because they refunded me for the wrong dress. the only possible explanation is the clear packaging the items come in , i put in the wrong clear plastic wrap - but regardless of the fact, the dress in the packaging is WHITE and not RED . and i hate receiving the generic emails they reply with , its useless and no help at all. Lastly, they asked for proof of return .. WHAT ?! you clearly received it anyways so why do you need proof. NO i did not take a picture of the item i was mailing out . JUST REFUDN ME WHAT IS OWED. HOLY SH.T . -.-

savannahn3
5/25/18

I ordered $300 worth of clothing. When I tried it on hardly any of it was true to size. So I paid $13 to have it shipped back. I filled out the return form and all of the tags were attached, never worn. I email them to let them know I hadn't received to gift card for when you return clothes. I kept getting automated emails. So now I'm out over $200 because they still never sent me a gift card.

tammym210
5/25/18

There are so many good quality of products. I love it very much !! thank you so much fashionnova ! Great Job

elenak7
5/25/18

I placed and paid for my order and shipping more than a week ago when I picked up the order at the post office yesterday, I was asked to pay an additional charge of $18.39, that wasn't even mentioned at the time of placing the order on the website. I think its just plain cheating! Will never order from this company again!

lynneg26
5/25/18

However the filtering could be much better. Better categorizing will help saving time searching for any product.

judithd63
5/25/18

Everything is affordable and nice quality. Shipping is that standard 3-5 business days and such. Good job fashionnova

claudiag66
5/25/18

They had everything i need which i can buy. It takes little bit long time, but I am sure ill be satisfied! cant wait to get them!

roxannec20
5/25/18

Such a variety of great products to choose from. Great quality and decent price. I love how I can purchase fashionnova products so easily. Fashionnova makes it so convenient.

nadinem32
5/25/18

Great selection, fair pricing, prompt delivery, secure payment. Awesome shopping experience.Amazing Site

laverneh18
5/25/18

Excellent! I can find all of my products that I want. All information is very clear and it is very useful that it links to some channels in youtube which I can watch and have more information.

christyk33
5/25/18

Brilliant, never had any issues and always delivered quickly . Kept informed by email and the prices are great!

antoniaq
5/25/18

Best website to find fashion clothes. Speedy service, great customer service. Would recommend to everyone who loves fashionnova.

betsyp16
5/25/18

but I'm happy so far with the wide range of products available to choose from.
Probably this website will become one of my favorite latest fashion style products from now on!

mariannec27
5/25/18

i cant even count how many times i have ordered from fashionnova and each and every time i am always satisfied.the wide variety of products is what makes fashionnova so special.highly recommended.

ollieg14
5/25/18

great shop , wonderful shop that has a variety of amazing fashion selection! Always get great deals and great stuff

alexism101
5/25/18

I have been shopping on fashionnoava for a few years now. I always order their products on here and clothes. The selections and styles they have are my style! Definitely fashionnova!

anitac86
5/25/18

Site is too good and very light. All items were categorized neatly. The is too good. Easy to browse, save and add to cart. Overall very satisfied with the fashionnova

127 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

fashion nouva is scam..scam . scam.

By olivia o.

I ordered jeans but I never received .

By Elahe J.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

24 Photos for FashionNova