Review of FashionNova

Star 3
Star 4
Star 5
Published 10 minutes ago
DO NOT SHOP HERE, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY.
Ugh! Here we go again. I have a love hate relationship with Fashion Nova. Some of their clothes and items are nice...when you receive them! I've ordered from here 3 times and twice out of those 3 times I've had problems. This time my order is missing 2 sunglasses. (The package didn't arrive in time for my trip). I wrote to them explaining that I returned from vacation yesterday and collected and opened my package today to discover the items missing. I was told that they can not refund my money because I didn't report it within 2 days! Huh??? It's not my fault that they didn't send the items I paid for. How does that make it right for them to keep my hard earned money??? I only discoved the items missing today as that's when I actually was able to open the package after returning from my vacation. FASHION IS TOTALLY DISHONEST, UNETHICAL & STOLE MY MONEY. DO NOT SHOP HERE EVER.

This is the response I received from them:

Dear Vanessa,

Thank you for reaching out. I'm happy to help!

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kindly note, missing items must be reported within 2 days of receiving your package. If this report is not made within 2 days, we will not consider it warranted.

Let us know if you have any question.

Thank you for choosing Fashion Nova & Happy Shopping!

Kind regards!
Heidy
Fashion Nova Customer Care

alleens
8/21/18

I shop online regularly. With so many companies vying for business, there's no need to accept sub par product or customer service. I received an item with a faulty zipper, immediately reported it and was denied a return after several attempts to explain the situation. Not to mention that there are no telephone agents available EVER! There are so many other online stores with amazing customer service agents. I literally spent 2 full days dealing with the return of a $45 item - so not worth it!! Will never shop here again and highly recommend you look elsewhere.

joanneh95
8/21/18

Small sizes but big help! While the sizes run abut small I have NEVER had a problem exchanging or returning. The customer service us beyond excellent, the staff is kind and helpful. With as large a selection as they have I'll keep coming back!

juanitar20
8/21/18

The products are really good and soft, awesome for the winter. They sell everything cheaper than any other sites. It's great!

ernestinej2
8/20/18

Fashion Nova is a very nice company to work with. They sell cute and fashionable clothing. I recently ordered an item that ended up being too short in the sleeves and too tight across the shoulders.

opalys
8/20/18

different material than I expected but still absolutely the same as in pictures. Would recommend Fashionnova for coming spring to treat yourself :)

annetteb90
8/20/18

Recommend Fashionnova to everyone. Bought 6 dresses from Fashionnova website. 3 of them are perfectly designed. Fit like second skin

debraw148
8/20/18

Many people look at me and my boy friend was amazed. I recommend Fashionnova and I will continue buying nice dresses from them.

eileenj21
8/20/18

First I was a bit skeptical when I clicked on the Fashionnova ad, but then I tried it out. I bought a nice dress in size M which fits perfectly for European size 36. Delivery was a bit complicated, but i managed to receive the parcel.

lilar16
8/20/18

I know now to order up a size since it seems the shirts run small. Definitely will be ordering from them again.

karenb691
8/20/18

I have an event coming up and they are working with me on getting my right size to me asap , without having to pay the over priced shipping back to them. thank you so much fashionnova for making sure i am always happy with my order , and taken care of to the fullest

cristinac52
8/20/18

I really appreciate the help that they have given , there was an issue with getting the wrong size in my last order . very disappointing because i was eagerly awaiting my dress.

loreneb9
8/20/18

The company answered the next day after my request and was very flexible. I had ordered my dress, have never ordered anything before by any other company because I really appreciate their design ideas.

teef1
8/20/18

I'm not sure if these people that are giving them all of these 5 stars are paid by them or what. They basically have absolutely no customer service whatsoever. They want you to rely on email feedback for your returns, however when attempting to reply, it gives you an error message. I ordered a jumpsuit that was way too big. Therefore instead of waiting on the lengthy return process, I decided to reorder the jumpsuit in a smaller size, only to find out that I not only have to pay to return the original item, but they only give you store credit. It's like after going through all this back and forth, I definitely won't be reordering from them again. Therefore I'm basically out of my money. I think they're lack of customer service is poor and malicious practices. Being that they're supposed to be this big company, why can't they hire someone to adhere verbal communication to their customers. Just awful!

shannone53
8/20/18

Personally it's difficult for me to go shopping and find items that fit my body type and style but this site has everything to my liking. I love their fashion sense and great low prices but please do check the size chart before ordering!!!!

stephanies464
8/20/18

Pretty happy with the goods received..I definitely can see myself buying more stuff from here. :) Thanks!!!

aprilk45
8/20/18

I had ordered wrong size and for return the shipped cost had to be owned by me the company were sorry about it and asked me not to return and gave me refund

lucilleh8
8/20/18

I ordered around 7 items and all of them turned to be of very good quality. It also looks as elegant as we can see online. I liked the material very much . The customer service is very good. They respond promptly

meghano12
8/20/18

delivered on time, products were great, fits well and the prices even better! Overall great service. thanks FN

cassandrac50
8/20/18

Quality products at a great price! I ordered a black dress for a low price, and it was great quality! I would recommend this store to anyone looking to buy good clothing at a low and affordable price.

bonniep82
8/20/18

It is always tricky to purchase any cloth online but the quality was good. Unfortunately, some of them didn't fit. So I contacted the customer service through E-mail and they responded within a day. The response was pleasant and very easy to work with. They resolved the issue right away and I am pretty satisfied.

mariac434
8/20/18

i ordered a coat and it was a little small the response was fast and very convenient the representative was helpful and resolved my issue rapidly and really will order from them again

sylviab71
8/20/18

A big thanks to their stuff. Now I know to order larger size for my next dress. Definitely, I will be ordering from them again.

danam189
8/20/18

They try to help as much as they can, especially being so far. This was my first time shopping online and they were very helpful. I will give it a try one more time.

susied15
8/20/18

I was concerned that my whole order had not arrived and they informed me they sent 2 items when they were ready and the rest were on their way! I really appreciated that.

124 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

I ordered jeans but I never received .

By Elahe J.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

fashion nouva is scam..scam . scam.

By olivia o.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

24 Photos for FashionNova