Review of FashionNova

wholesale@fashionnova.com
2018 Customer choice award

hannahf53
4/18/19

The liquid highlighter from FN is great in achieving a glowing look. It's also great that highlighters can be applied without making it look too fake.

madisonp44
4/18/19

Fashion nova understands that fashion is for everyone, they have explored different styles to cater to different tastes, they lowered the price for the masses, and they have larger sizes for the plus sized.

isobelt3
4/18/19

The velvet maxi dress is just the right kind of sexy I wanted to pull off in prom. The burgundy color is so sensual and I look overall great. Fashion nova n=knows how to overwhelm both guys and girls.

erinm344
4/18/19

It's easy for me to buy from fashion nova. I just keep in mind that everything I pay for is worth it and that I would never regret paying got great clothes and great services.

paigew40
4/18/19

Fashion Nova's sugar free dress actually offers all the sugar. It's so provocative and wearing it makes me feel so confidently sexy and I feel almost powerful in it.

laurenn48
4/18/19

I am a big girl and I only shop at fashionnova because they have the best items for big girls like me. They have items that look flattering, even slimming.

libbyd16
4/18/19

I see the color olive is such a huge trend. Most of the best sellers are colored olive. I bought an olive colored dress from fashionnova and I can now understand the hype. The color is great a complimenting the skin.

sarahl520
4/18/19

I appreciate fashion nova for including curvy women as models. It's easier to visualize what a dress would look like on curvy people like me.

leahd56
4/18/19

The hydrating essence mask is just what I needed after long nights of working overtime and falling asleep with makeup on. It keeps my face moisturized and keeps dryness at bay.

leilanic12
4/18/19

Absolute worst quality, worse than any other cheap clothing brand. I ordered a dress according to my size in the size chart, and stuck my hand through an armhole and the entire sleeve just ripped off! That was the first time I ever tried on the dress and the entire sleeve popped right off. The body suit I ordered also came in the WRONG SIZE, and I later found out that bodysuits are non-refundable, and I cant even get a store credit from it. The dress fit, however, it was seriously paper thin and will probably be ruined after one wash. I have to pay to return these clothing which will cost more than the cost of the actual clothing itself (shipping from Hawaii). I will never order from this place again.

toddp99
4/18/19

Very disappointed they said I need to ship the item back at my cost and then they would refund me in the form of a store credit. To me its useless and just got ripped off because I will never buy anything else from them. It is not worth my time to ship an item back so I can get store credit from a garbage company. What a joke, do NOT buy anything from them.

rm428
4/18/19

I placed my order on the 4th and was very skeptical due to previous orders which took very long to ship.They had a great sale so I took a chance. I was glad to see that in 2 days my items were sent to the post office (great right?). Since I live internationally I do not expect speedy delivery, but I order online frequently and FN is by far the WORST when it comes to shipping. I've been tracking my order now for the past 2 WEEKS and I am convinced this is a fake tracking number because it does not take over ONE WEEK to get from LA to MIA. I don't know if its the post office or FN but I would like my package please. This might be my last time ordering from them until they get their shipping together. (FYI DO NOT FALL FOR THESE FAKE REVIEWS ON THIS SITE LIKE I DID! YOU CAN TELL THE REAL REVIEWS FROM THE FAKE ONES. SEEMS AS IS FN IS TRYING TO COVER UP SOME BS BC THEY ARE STILL A HORRIBLE COMPANY! DO BETTER PLEASE)

beverlyo21
4/17/19

DO NOT. I REPEAT. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH FASHION NOVA. THEY ARE A FRAUDULENT COMPANY THAT DOES NOT HONOR THEIR COUPONS. They make it hard for you to reach them so you'll not be able to complain.

eliza3
4/17/19

I put in a discount code and it was applied to my order but when I submitted my order it suddenly charged me full price. I emailed them and all they said was they can't do anything and try again next time. I would have never made that purchase if I knew I'd have to pay $70 extra...
It's a scam

tiaa15
4/17/19

Fashionnova's next day delivery service can be pleasantly surprising because it actually delivers your orders the next day, which is somewhat rare in the online shopping world.

georgiab59
4/17/19

Fashion Nova's honey eye cream is a literal wonder. It lightens the dark circles under my eyes, and it helps prevent wrinkles. It can lighten wrinkles, if you already have them.

sofias43
4/17/19

Every girl, whether they be skinny or fat, wants to look good. Fashion should be for everybody. Fashion Nova makes it a point that they have clothes for all sizes by showing models of different sizes.

imogenj2
4/17/19

Being a plus sized girl is never easy, especially in high school. People don't expect a lot from you, but prom was a huge success for me. Everyone kept saying how nice I look and how gorgeous I am in my fashionnova dress. They hardly notice that I'm huge.

ameliap23
4/17/19

I can be quite a big spender when I go out shopping, so my husband is very much relieved when I started loyally shopping at Fashion Nova. The clothes are affordable and of high quality. It also keeps me obsessed with them for weeks, even months, so I make less purchases.

francescab31
4/17/19

Kiki cropped tops show up a lot in fashion nova's best sellers section so Ibought one and I understand all the love now. It makes me look so sexy and it somehow flatters you even though it covers so little.

emilyh272
4/17/19

Thick women like me often have a hard time finding clothes that fit well. Fashionnova has clothes that both fit and look gorgeous. Not a lot of clothes can flatter thick women, but fashionnova has them.

alicet70
4/17/19

My boyfriend has commented on my really kissable lips. He says he loves how it feels. I used fashion nova's lip masks and they have not cracked at all like they used to.

kayleighc12
4/17/19

My skin is so moisturized and it feels like I got younger because of fashion nova's facial masks. The facial masks can already show the effects after the first application.

faithk19
4/17/19

Fashionnova's logo shop is here and I just bought a lot of their selections. I m so proud to walk around in these cute logo clothes. The logo can be all over the outfit without ruining the look.

ellieb71
4/17/19

I was able to buy a lot of high quality, beautiful clothes because fashionnova sells them so cheaply. I haven't even shopped at their discounted section yet.

102 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

Out of the six times I ordered from fashionova I received my items four times the two times my order never arrived I received no assistance from them but a vague response and no follow up when I e mailed back. They offer no refund or assistance at all when trying to locate a package you will have to work with your bank in order to get some resolve, pathetic company who only ensures celebs are getting items delivered and satisfied while everyone else they treat as peons who they can care less about. if your not insta famous they don't ensure a smooth customer experience for you and you will soon be left disappointed. Great merch but not worth the frustration.

By Jessie D.

I placed an order on cyber Monday, it's now Dec. 8th and I have not received my items. Not my items or a tracking number but they sure took my money!! I just want my money back at this point.

By Jocquetta L.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

FashionNova?