Review of FashionNova

wholesale@fashionnova.com
2018 Customer choice award

lydiap36
1/21/19

Ever since I switched to FN when it comes to clothes, I haven't had problems on whether or not I got the right item. It's always the right item.

aaliyahs2
1/21/19

Online shopping can be hard to trust these days but so far I've received every order I ever made from fashion nova.

charlotter62
1/21/19

I somehow managed to win a 20%off in FN's spin prizes. Glad to announce that it was valid and I just used it with no problems.

abbyt23
1/21/19

Transactions with Fashion Nova are really smooth. They process the discounts properly so there's no headaches later on.

georgiad28
1/21/19

I got my promised free shipping from FN with no problems. Some online shops somehow forget about the promised free shipping.

miam90
1/21/19

I don't mind using advanced payments for my FN orders. I trust that my order will arrive and on time. It always does.

faithh44
1/21/19

I'm not very creative and I don't know how to match my outfits well so my cheat is to just order from Fashion Nova's matching sets.

emmap78
1/21/19

I wanted to buy boots online and when I checked out fashion nova it had so many different types. I didn't know there was so much variety.

emmanuellae
1/20/19

Order # 11777238// I ordered two separate packages and one never came, I talked to ups they said it was never shipped that I should talk to fashion nova. Fashion nova made me fill an affidavit which I did and they never replied after it's been a year now. They are scammers and have horrible service. At least reply they never did . I hate them

lolac14
1/20/19

The thin heels of the cute black boots I ordered from fashion nova are really solid and I trust that it won't break easily.

madisonb58
1/20/19

I visited fashion nova when looking for new shoes. It has everything of anything. I didn't know socks could be fashionable too!

olivial76
1/20/19

It was really easy to do the Glo-up challenge my friends wanted me to try, I just ordered everything from Fashion Nova. Glo-up achieved.

madisond27
1/18/19

I don't dress as plain anymore when I started ordering from Fashion Nova. I get noticed now and I could really see that I got a huge boost when I started wearing Fashion Nova. I feel so fabulous!

elizabethh386
1/18/19

Other online shops should really take a cue from fashion nova. The time of delivery is just as important as the item bought. I've been buying from fashion nova ever since I realized they're serious about delivery time. Timeliness gets loyalty from shoppers, honestly.

alishac29
1/18/19

The part that really kills the fun in online shopping are the delays. You get really excited for a while but the longer the delay, the more you wonder if it's worth it. Fashion Nova is well aware of this and always delivers my packages on time. I haven't experienced a delay yet.

rebeccam418
1/18/19

The accessories section in fashion nova has a lot of variety. There are regal ones for serious events and there are wild, bold ones for costume parties.

elizabethw314
1/18/19

I really enjoyed the assorted items I can find in fashionnova. I could go for a preppy look one day and goth chic the next and Fashion Nova would have something for me.

bethanyb46
1/18/19

Fashion Nova has clothes for all kinds of colored women, even pale ones like myself. Glad to see a brand that doesn't limit itself to a certain type of beauty.

maddisonh
1/18/19

I ordered so many FN accessories. I got the bracelets, the rings, the hair clips, and the belts! FN has all kinds so I just had to buy a few. They really complete the look I try to go for.

amelyw
1/18/19

The accessories from fashion nova are perfect. When I order a cute top or a cool jacket I always find myself ordering a matching accessory. It's like fashion nova thinks of everything.

isabelh31
1/18/19

FN always has something that my boyfriend likes. He's not into the clothes male models usually wear. The clothes I pick for him are always too "feminine" for him. Glad FN has his tastes, now he won't stick to the same seven shirts!

graciew9
1/18/19

I always find something for me in fashion nova. This says a lot since I'm so picky when it comes to fashion. I always think something is too much or too little but fashion nova always has the one.

aaliyahw7
1/18/19

I love Fashion Nova's Lingerie. It's easy to find something to my liking. The hard part was choosing. There were so many to choose from and they were all so cute. What started as a hunt for a great valentine lingerie ended with a whole February's worth of lingerie.

amelieo
1/18/19

I noticed that, in comparison to other shops, I didn't have to contact FN customer service for things like getting the wrong color or the wrong size.

isabelles17
1/18/19

Fashion Nova has always delivered on time. This makes me want to order from them again and again since I know it won't be long 'til I have my package.

103 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

Out of the six times I ordered from fashionova I received my items four times the two times my order never arrived I received no assistance from them but a vague response and no follow up when I e mailed back. They offer no refund or assistance at all when trying to locate a package you will have to work with your bank in order to get some resolve, pathetic company who only ensures celebs are getting items delivered and satisfied while everyone else they treat as peons who they can care less about. if your not insta famous they don't ensure a smooth customer experience for you and you will soon be left disappointed. Great merch but not worth the frustration.

By Jessie D.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

fashion nouva is scam..scam . scam.

By olivia o.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

FashionNova?