Review of FashionNova

Tel: 1-800-866-0286
wholesale@fashionnova.com

rubyl42
10/20/18

Don't be fooled by the price, everything I received was excellent quality and actually exceeded my expectations! The shipping was also super fast.

brittanyp70
10/20/18

Yes I definitely love your store quality of clothes I will definitely recommend. Fabulous prices and fabulous clothes

jennah51
10/20/18

Ordering was easy, Product was exactly as described and very good quality for price. Shipping was prompt. Perfect order experience.

sonjar19
10/20/18

I have purchased several outfits from your company. I like the quality of the clothes. I am happy with your merchandise.

naomib67
10/20/18

I love this website, but I would love for them to offer free returns on their products. Clothes have an amazing fit

palesam1
10/19/18

Still waiting for my order that was placed in March, no tracking updates, really disappointing and dis

lulas8
10/19/18

Each and every time I wear an outfit from Fashionnova people compliment me and ask where do I shop. I love the sales and discounts which makes my purchases so affordable and makes the wearing of the outfits even better when I feel like I got them at a steal.

shannonh161
10/19/18

I have been ordering online with this company for a year or two now. I love their clothes. Their styles are very sexy!! I will most definitely be making future purchases for this spring summer.

vickyw36
10/19/18

Dress was super cute. It pairs well with knee high boots. I love everything I buy from you guys !!!!

lolal30
10/19/18

I'm never disappointed with my service with Fashionnova. My products fit the description, they are stylish and they ship immediately, I've never had to wait for long.

dianaa99
10/19/18

It's hard to find a plus size clothing store that is true to size and also have beautiful clothing! I am well pleased with my purchases, and most definitely will be ordering from Fashionnova again! Thanks

denar22
10/18/18

I understand fashion nova is a very popular but they need better customer service. I've had many issues and every time I call I am on Hold for half and hour for them to never answer. The last few times that I ordered from Fashion Nova one item did not come in my package. I emailed a customer service agent and they took 3 weeks just to give me a gift card. The second time my package was delayed for two weeks!!!! mind you, I spent over $150 and I ordered in advance so that I could use my clothing for an event I had. I believe they have affordable great clothing, However, they have the time to collaborate with many famous people.. Yet, can't improve their customer service.

camilleg27
10/18/18

The top I purchased for an all Red Event was absolutely beautiful. I looked stunning. I was more than pleased with this purchase.

tarac80
10/18/18

I've been shopping with you all for a little over 1year and I'm always pleased with my purchase. From shoes to clothes even jewelry I've purchased them all. Would love to spend more but being on a fixed income limits that.

irisp15
10/18/18

The clothes were amazing. They fit very nicely and the quality of the fabric has been good. It's especially nice to get items on sale prices which are low. Love this company. Great fashionable pieces always available

naomic30
10/18/18

FN is always having a sale, and offering promotional discounts. They always have new items to Choose from however, they only keep the items until they are sold out. They to not restock items so if you find something and like it, get It! It may not be there in a day or week.

nicholeg21
10/18/18

I have been ordering from Fashionnova for quite some time and I love every item I purchase. The clothing are excellent quality and a great fit.I would definitely recommend all my friends and family to shop with them.

lesliep108
10/18/18

I got introduce to this store by a friend of mine and just love it. Almost everyday there are new fashion available.

ellens165
10/18/18

I have no complaints about this store..this is the only place I order from..I had to do a few returns but nothing major...they should give us true costumers a SPECIAL DISCOUNT!!! this site has so many beautiful clothes I stay ordering from them

sharib47
10/18/18

So far everything I've bought here is poppin, and it looks stunning on me. Im in love with this store.

loreneg5
10/18/18

The clothes look the same on my daughter as they do on the models. The clothes are very figure-flattering on her. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for the plus size clothes on my (short and fat) self. Your mileage may vary.

johnnieh30
10/18/18

Nice selection of clothing, always good prices, nice quality clothing, the newest, latest fashion and amazing customer service.

lynneb72
10/18/18

One of my favorite online stores to order from. All of these clothes are true to size... Perfect fit. I didn't mention if you order$50 or more it's free priority shipping.

elainec142
10/18/18

There were one or two items that weren't what I had expected but my overall opinion of FN is pretty good. I pay for what I get and its not high end material or anything so everything evens out honestly.

julian50
10/17/18

I'm very satisfied with this company.Love their clothes and they ship quickly.From my experiences my packages always arrive a lot sooner than I expect.

103 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

I ordered jeans but I never received .

By Elahe J.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

fashion nouva is scam..scam . scam.

By olivia o.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

FashionNova?