Review of FashionNova

Tel: 1-800-866-0286
wholesale@fashionnova.com

joycew98
5/23/18

Love my purchase. Price was very acceptable. Customer service was extremely helpful, went above and beyond.

loisl43
5/23/18

Quick and beautiful product ! Came quicker than expected and in better shape than would have figured.

kadic1
5/23/18

They will not not give me my store credit. Been over a month for damaged items they sent ME! No one to reach over the phone or email.

laurieb115
5/23/18

Quick and easy transaction, prompt delivery. Item as described in great condition. It was a very nice experience.

almah27
5/22/18

Fashionnova is Beautiful! Great choice with reasonable pricing. Truly appreciate your site. Gratitude.

lelam8
5/22/18

I've bought from fashionnova twice online and both were great experiences. The first bag I bought, while beautiful and came as-described, did not fit in my my lifestyle and the return process was easy. My most recent purchase was another seamless transition. The bag came quickly and safely packaged. Very pleased with this company and will be glad to shop with them again!

soniae17
5/22/18

Thoroughly enjoyed this transaction. Excellent communication with sales associate. Speedy shipping. Product was exactly as described. I have them bookmarked and in my favorites list. I would do business with them again with no hesitation

carolew50
5/22/18

I could not believe how quickly my selection arrived! Thrilled with the item and service. So was our very pregnant daughter in law with her gift!

minniek1
5/22/18

Every item I have purchased has always been as described. Excellent delivery time. Each piece was authentic and always at a Fantastic price value

brittanyj59
5/22/18

Item received just as pictures and described. Fast service! I have bought other items in the past and will continue to return to your site!

ankitas20
5/22/18

Terrible customer service. I have been contacting their team constantly for the past few months and I have not been assisted yet. They took weeks to respond to my emails and after I had provided them with my tracking number for the return, the list of items I returned and the order number they would keep asking me for the same information over and over again. I spoke to a rep over the phone last month and she said she understand my frustration and will send me an email with a gift-card for the return. She didn't. It's been 4 months and Fashionova has still not credited me back for the merchandise I returned back to them.

violag6
5/22/18

I purchased the bag over the phone and the associate was professional, friendly, warm and quick. I would definitely shop with fashionnova again.

christyt24
5/22/18

This was my third purchase with fashionnova. Every item has arrived in better than expected condition, very clean, and definitely authentic. Shipping has always been fast and the staff is great when you have questions. This is my favorite online!

amandar205
5/22/18

Good price and fast shipping. Be aware they require a signature so you need to be home or make other arrangements.

lucillef10
5/22/18

I ordered a bag for the first time from fashionnova and it was better than pictured and described! I was so shocked at how cheaply priced it was once I received it because it was perfect! I will definitely be a returning customer!

camiller22
5/22/18

Love my bag, I've bought more stuff, all the products were a great buy. fashionnova just keep up the Excellent selling!!!

cathys186
5/22/18

I purchased a handbag and was extremely pleased. The purse was beautiful and the customer service outstanding!

beverlyf47
5/22/18

This as so easy and I got my order very quickly and it was exactly like it said :) will definitely order from here again.

miriams39
5/22/18

Wow, FN charm is gorgeous and was delivered to my quickly! I will do this again!!! Good Job Fashionnova!

emilye63
5/22/18

I am very happy! my order was better than i expected, sales personal great, will order again Fashionnova!

sarahb524
5/22/18

I have given Fashion Nova so many chances. Each time I've been disappointed and each time I've blamed their clothing quality on the fact that maybe I didn't pick the right size or this or that, but not this time. I'm frustrated and I'm done with this site. I ordered about 120$ worth of clothes. I knew it was store credit and not returns going into it and I knew there were other cute things I didn't mind so I could make that work. I got my five different items. I liked one of them. One of them was so cheaply made that I needed to return it. When I went to go write in the price on the return slip, I noticed there were no tags on it. The brand is a completely different brand than fashion nova. They sent me some random top!
Two of the products were just ill fitting (too big), but the thing that got me most upset was one of the bodysuits. They don't accept bodysuits as return for obvious sanitary reasons right? Well how sanitary is it that the bodysuit they shipped to me didn't even have tags? It was again, another brand other than Fashion Nova.
When I tried to contact customer service I got a bunch of generic emails. Finally they just stopped answering me. Im going to try and ship back the items today if it doesn't cost me too much. I will be seriously angry if they don't accept these returns because the two items they sent me don't have tags because they didn't have tags to begin with.
Honestly, I've learned my lesson with Fashion Nova. Never listening to celebrity endorsements or trendy insta pages ever again !
Okay update: only one of the items I received are the actual fashion Nova brand. All other items are random brands. I'm seriously worried they'll use this against me when giving me my store credit because none of them have tags !!! I don't even know if I want this store credit. I'm disgusted

tiffanyz10
5/22/18

Very happy with my purchase of 2 handbags. The items very as advertised, reasonable and in very good condition, and arrived on time. I will definately be purchasing more items.

rosemarief9
5/22/18

Excellent Service ! Have done business with fashionnova for years. Excellent service every time with quality products.

guadalupeg19
5/22/18

Received my order quickly and in the condition as described. Happy with my experience, would order again

elizabethn96
5/22/18

Beautiful necklace from fashionnova!, in perfect condition. Thank you for a wonderful experience. I will buy again.

127 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

fashion nouva is scam..scam . scam.

By olivia o.

I ordered jeans but I never received .

By Elahe J.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

24 Photos for FashionNova