Review of FashionNova

wholesale@fashionnova.com
2018 Customer choice award

sandersonl
7/15/19

The laced dresses on fashion nova collection have insane details. I love how thorough they were made and how stylish and feminine they look. It fits my style and personality so well.

nolanl20
7/15/19

I like how FN website can be accessed anytime of the day. Just one click and I'm onto a shopping spree. It relaxes me and boosts me for the day. Thanks, FN.

pooler
7/15/19

FN got the widest size range and chart among all online shops I know. The modeled apparels look very enticing to buy and so far, I got no items returned due to delays in delivery or low quality materials used. So far, it's been good.

myersm2
7/15/19

The prime cut of Fashion Nova dresses just add to my confidence in a far different level. The bandage dresses I own are body hugging and shows off my curves that well, I get compliments whenever I wear them.

milesa10
7/15/19

If you open my wardrobe, you'd be surprised at the amount of pastel colored clothes I hang in there and most of them are from FN. I guess my pastel craze is unstoppable. FN's got great services to match how good their items are, too.

houghtonm
7/15/19

Fashionnova scarves have such smooth texture. They're very cool to touch and are colorful as well. The patterns match with plain and classic tees and jeans, even with coats on.

ricej3
7/15/19

I was shopping for my mom's birthday gift last night when my sister joined it. She spent an hour on the website scanning through tops and jeans. My sister loved almost everything, I think she might get broke this week.

storeyc
7/15/19

Chic jeans and breezy blouses, I've owned at least eight pieces of them straight from FASHION NOVA. This hop is good, their products are very sturdy and stylish.

batesl
7/15/19

Shopping at fashion nova will definitely empty your pocket. There are a lot of good looking, trendy pieces in store for everyone. They've got clothes and shoes for plus-size women and men, too.

swiftc2
7/15/19

My packages from Fashion Nova are always right on time. They're strict with their delivery schedule and the clothes are well organized. I love how I get to expect consistency from this shop.

arnoldd17
7/15/19

I love how fashion nova just understands my personal style so well and that they've got a vast size chart for their items. They've also got reliable services and friendly staff.

coatesk
7/15/19

The new maroon skirt that I bought from fashionnova last weekend was such a beaut. They're slim fit and shaped my figure perfectly. They're available in blue and black, too.

pagem5
7/15/19

No matter what we order, we always get our money's worth. FN items are always so good. They've got new additions every month and my sister and I make it to a point to save up and buy at least two pieces from FN every month.

russellt51
7/15/19

The good thing about fashion nova is that their items are never overpriced. The quality is not bad, too. They're comfortable and very IN with the styles today.

fosterk20
7/15/19

I never thought Fashion Nova's great for couple items, too. They've got good matching apparels for my boyfriend and I and I couldn't hate it, can I now?

coxm
7/15/19

Ever since I first found FN, I grew to love it more everyday. There's always something for me in this shop and I love how comfortable their items are on me. I look more confident in them than in any other brand.

sinclaira
7/15/19

Shopping at fashionnova is fun for me. It takes away my stress from work and it relieves me from my worries. I see beautiful items and buying them feels like a great reward for myself.

reedg16
7/15/19

The rubber sandals at fashion nova comes in various colors, sizes and designs. They're renewed every week and new designs comein every month. I make sure I keep myself updated always.

prestonc24
7/15/19

For reliable and convenient online services, Fashion Nova tops the chart. They never let me down, I always get my stuff right when I need them.

manningz
7/14/19

The bar is high for all online shops out there. FASHION NOVA has remained unrivaled for me in months. Their products are of high quality and they're fairly priced as well.

hollando
7/14/19

Fashion Nova is what I alwasy wanted in an online shop. They process orders so promptly and they've got great customer service. I never get to complain about my delivers because they always reach me when they're supposed to.

harta
7/14/19

Fashion nova clothes are made of trusted materials. They don't easily tear nor does its colors fade fast when washed. The delivery is super quick and my packages are always properly stacked.

bakere1
7/14/19

Fashion Nova's return policy is such a considerate policy for all of us customers. Not that I needed it, but it definitely shows how much thought they put into their services. And I think that's commendable.

hydet
7/14/19

Shopping at FN is very practical. You get a lot of deals every visit. Codes can be helpful, too. Their clothes are better than my previously owned ones and they fit me like none before.

granta31
7/14/19

My last purchase from Fashionnova was everything in shades of red. This month I'm going for blues. It's like a color code for me. It started out as an office joke but I guess it already grew on me. Thanks fashionnova for your services.

102 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

Out of the six times I ordered from fashionova I received my items four times the two times my order never arrived I received no assistance from them but a vague response and no follow up when I e mailed back. They offer no refund or assistance at all when trying to locate a package you will have to work with your bank in order to get some resolve, pathetic company who only ensures celebs are getting items delivered and satisfied while everyone else they treat as peons who they can care less about. if your not insta famous they don't ensure a smooth customer experience for you and you will soon be left disappointed. Great merch but not worth the frustration.

By Jessie D.

I placed an order on cyber Monday, it's now Dec. 8th and I have not received my items. Not my items or a tracking number but they sure took my money!! I just want my money back at this point.

By Jocquetta L.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

FashionNova?