Review of FashionNova

wholesale@fashionnova.com
2018 Customer choice award

katherinej42
2/20/19

A lot of Fashion Nova's clothes can have many different color options. They all look good in whatever color so picking is either easy or too difficult. Fashion nova knows theire way with color. Some selections may not have other color options, but the color combo and the usage is perfect so you won't need another option anyway.

lolad9
2/20/19

FN has all types of fashion in here. They have clothes for the cheerleader types, the goth chicks, the nerds, the geeks, the jocks, and the preppy colorful types. No one is an outcast in here and all types of fashion is considered good fashion in FN.

tillyf3
Tilly F.
2/19/19

One thing I really like about fashionnova is that they always deliver on time. I have never experienced any delays with any of my orders and if they say you'll get it within the week, you'll get it within the week, the soonest they could.

zoeh31
Zoe H.
2/19/19

When I feel like buying another leather jacket, I'll make sure to buy from Fashion Nova again. The first one I bought had great color, tough material, and always looks fresh and crisp even after months of wearing it. I'm actually just buying to get one in a different color.

elisek12
Elise K.
2/19/19

I love the forest fairy look the flower mesh dress gives. It looks so refreshing. Fashion nova makes their outfits with great material. It's a bit transparent but the dress doesn't easily rip.

abigailm51
Abigail M.
2/19/19

The goddess dress deserves its name. I look like a fashion goddess in it. Fashion Nova did extra great with this one. Keep it coming, fashion nova!

larak13
Lara K.
2/19/19

My boss wants me to wear heels, but not wedges. I prefer wedges because they're easier to walk in. They distribute the pressure evenly throughout my feet. So I bought a clear wedge that LOOKS like heels, but there's a transparent glass that clearly makes it a wedge.

imogenb15
Imogen B.
2/19/19

The customer service at fashionnova handles the customers in a very professional manner. They reply in a brief, concise way without being impolite and yet able to answer the customers' queries perfectly.

laurab690
Laura B.
2/19/19

Fashion Nova's belle sleeved tops are so gorgeous. They're so medieval, in a good way. I've always loved medieval fashion and now I get the chance to wear that kind of fashion yet at the same time, blend in with the modern world.

claudiab103
2/19/19

I ordered some dresses in medium what i got is like super super Small! I ordered jeans and what i got its like plus size . Why mess up with my orders? I called and email CS they replied on and off and i should repeat same story over and over again without any solving problem why?

shannonp123
2/19/19

I am loving the color of fashion nova's crazy talk heels. They're so vivid, too, like they could grab attention a mile away. I really love my purchase and I hope they make similar items soon.

siennaf
2/19/19

I usually prefer to see brushes up close whenever I need to buy a set. I jumped at fashion nova's brush set because this brand is well known to have quality products. I found that their brushes are made well so they don't lose a single strand when you use them. You can also wash them without worrying about losing a few brush strands.

elliec40
2/18/19

Fashion Nova's skin care products allow you to be gorgeous even when you literally have nothing on, not even makeup. They have good skin products that make sure your beauty is skin deep.

evan30
2/18/19

I initially bought fashion nova's slides because they're so fluffy and comfy. I wear them all the time at home. I didn't want to leave the house. I soon realized that they were stylish enough to be worn outside in public. Now my feet are happy both inside and outside.

faithj14
2/18/19

I guess FN's almighty heel was named for its strong heels. They look thin and are made of glass but they're really solid and would take a truck to break them. I don't regret my choice of trusting its name when I bought it.

eves34
2/18/19

The concealer I bought from fashion nova does it's job perfectly. I had an acne breakout just before the dance party and I was desperate. No one had the slightest idea that I covered up a lot of acne.

elisew12
2/18/19

FN's sizing chart is so helpful like I never got an order that wasn't the right size before thanks to that. Some shops should use the same charts. There are those that use something similar, but not as effective as FN's.

lolas32
2/18/19

I look so sassy in my knee high boots. Fashion nova definitely makes quality items. The boots don't feel like they're chaffing at my skin and my legs actually feel strong in it because of the material. I feel sexy and powerful in them.

emmas183
2/18/19

I love fashion nova's use of plus-sized models. Only a few fashion companies can appreciate Large beauty. This definitely opens up to customers who are just as large and love fashion just as much. Continue being body-positive.

erina74
2/18/19

It's not enough for fashion nova to dress you up, they gotta fab up your face, too. This is exactly what they're trying to do with all the beauty products they have, and they work really, really well.

miam93
2/18/19

Fashion Nova's make up has good quality. They create great textures and they're not flaky, even the thicker creams. The makeup they have can blend well.

shannonb329
2/18/19

All of fashionnova's clothes are priced correctly. The quality and design is put into account. It might seem like you're overpaying sometimes, but you forget all that when you actually get to wear what you ordered.

kateb171
2/18/19

Everytime I buy from fashion nova it doesn't feel like my pockets are going to cry. In fact I never feel like I have to limit my eating or clubbing money just to buy good clothes.

phoebeh10
2/18/19

Unlike other online shops, fashionnova doesn't forget to incorporate discounts when you purchase an item. I also like how you can just browse the category that has all the discounted items in it. I'm very careful with my money so I appreciate all that stuff.

ak126
2/18/19

Worst customer service, they try to scam you. I feel like there are many fake reviews out there. NEVER try to return something, they will scam you out of it because you cannot prove it!! They also leave you on hold to hang up on you every time!

102 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

Out of the six times I ordered from fashionova I received my items four times the two times my order never arrived I received no assistance from them but a vague response and no follow up when I e mailed back. They offer no refund or assistance at all when trying to locate a package you will have to work with your bank in order to get some resolve, pathetic company who only ensures celebs are getting items delivered and satisfied while everyone else they treat as peons who they can care less about. if your not insta famous they don't ensure a smooth customer experience for you and you will soon be left disappointed. Great merch but not worth the frustration.

By Jessie D.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

fashion nouva is scam..scam . scam.

By olivia o.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

FashionNova?