Review of FashionNova

tugat
2/22/18

At a first look, FashionNova seems like a legit store: good prices, lots of "5 stars reviews" on their website and lots of bloggers (being paid) to say the greatest things about their clothes.
However, you will soon realize that the material of their clothes is VERY VERY CHEAP and the WORST quality ever (I mean, I am talking about having fluff and fading jeans/tops that you will not be able to wear again, after only a few uses (yes, after 3 or 4 times uses !!!!...)!
And, and this was not enough, their CUSTOMER SERVICE is the WORST (they always IGNORE customers complaints and any "attempts" of return/exchange anything you bought)...
I am not ordering from Fashion Nova ever again!!!

Tip for consumers: AVOID

emmag76
2/22/18

Ive been working hard since day one of the month just to buy some stuff in this website. Luckily, my work has been credited and been compensated so I want to spend it here in fashion nova! This is my fifth month now and fashion nova never fails when it comes to quality and delivery.

mattieb7
2/22/18

All the models look sexy and gorgeous with the outfits they advertise! Fashion nova means a lot to me, like seriously, their shipping is one heck of a deal! You can get the item you order in a matter of time without bothering much about waiting for a long time!

shellyb55
2/22/18

Whatever your cause is, fashion nova makes every apparel stylish to match everyone style. They can also cope up with any attire and even weathers arent exception. Im really happy to receive my black leather jacket, now Im winter ready thanks to FN!

eloiset2
2/22/18

Fashion nova eases everything we feel in these 1-month shipping process that could even take forever! With fashion novas free 2 day shipping free anywhere, everyone will get hooked! Its also great to shop online since flash deals, promos, and discounts are visible to almost anyone that are avid fashion fans, like me!

terryw113
2/22/18

Just inputting my cards details will guarantee me a fashion apparel. Sweet! That was a good process to get into and most of all, I save a lot of money. When it comes to shipping, costs will also be trimmed down because they ship items all for free without a fee!

suzannel48
2/22/18

Fashion nova has a lot of potential when it comes to this field. Did they a great job delivering the set I ordered just yesterday! All good, no damage done or whatsoever so I feel like thanking them here, by making a review. You definitely deserve this guys. Thanks!

laurieb71
2/22/18

Im kinda scared last week when I ran into a problem about my product because its Saturday and usually, they dont have supports but FN is an exception because they have! Within just 5 minutes I was connected to a kind and well trained CS. We settled the easy and I moved on forward, really easy, honestly!

violac2
2/22/18

Not that I hate traditional shopping but online shopping seems a little bit easier for me. It really helps me a lot when it comes to monetary side because of the great discounts they put up almost every day! How items are obtained? You ask? Simple! Fashion nova offers shipping within just 2 days! Not bad at all and it is probably the fastest in the market.

lynneq
2/22/18

Orders can already shipped prior to the paying date! Thats how fast fashion nova is and if youre still doubting, a lot of customers are also testimonials for this site, I suggest looking through them, you wont be disappointed with it.

blancher1
2/21/18

So surprised when browsing through fashion novas collection since they include a lot of the new generations are wearing and even though Im kinda old already, I also wanted to be on trend. Just last week, I ordered a blue skinny jean that is one of the in apparel nowadays. Very happy that it suits me and thanks for making me on trend!

terir21
2/21/18

I got myself a set of sporty attire!! Right now, Im satisfied with it and that purchase made me trust fashion nova more. I would suggest this to anyone who has been finding a good store to order online. Trust up!

kelliw13
2/21/18

I already bought a lot of apparels with just 100 bucks and Im proud of my spending. I prioritized my jeans because my number of them are only limited. I will try to cope up with more deals and discounts in this site since they are worthy to watch out for.

diannam16
2/21/18

Im 100 percent sure that no one will ever beat fashion nova when it comes to delivery time. As of now, they still are offering the same 2 day shipping they offer when their site started and Im so happy that they dont change, in a bad way.

olivea4
2/21/18

Customer support are very caring with their customers especially about orders of their customers. I usually receive e-mails about promotion and other things and that is good thing to know about their stuff. Love the customer support guys out there, thank you for making my shopping much better.

kathyc180
2/21/18

I love how simple and strong the material used in here, so lucky to find this site! Its like a gem or a needle in a haystack. Loving it.

kristinam70
2/21/18

I love miniskirts because theyre simple and easy to wear so ever since I was a kid, I already own a lot and now, I have selected fashion nova as my provider. I never hesitated about it since all shipping did got in time. And oh, by the way, theyre not limited with just miniskirts but instead, they also have a lot of fashion stuff!

brendaw115
2/21/18

Surprisingly, what brought me here is my boyfriend who orders stuff here whenever it is my bday and I can say that he has a great taste! Lol. But anyways, the mini skirt she gave me last week came in just 2 days which even him was shocked. This is totally easy and probably, the easiest online shopping to exist.

katef54
2/21/18

The virtual world is huge and trusting your money to just someone is really risky and good thing, when it comes to shopping, fashion nova has been always there. I have ordered here several dresses already in the course of 5 months and most of them are tops which are used by me for my every day hang out. So far, they look great on me and I dont have complains yet.

loisw24
2/21/18

Fashion nova literally changed the way I look with dresses. Red is my favourite color and most of their sexy dresses are on this color. I usually order 3 times a month and it looks like I cant control it but its good as long as I have funds. Dresses arrives at my house in just 3 days or so. I dont have worries whenever I use fashion nova.

saram202
2/21/18

I have the daily habit of checking out fashion novas deals and I dont regret on doing so. If ever I spot something nice, I immediately order it and it arrives just in time! It actually takes them three days to do so but I dont have problem with it since I can patiently wait. Love everything about this and this is an awesome idea!

angelicac21
2/21/18

I was actually shocked to know this but it turns out that its true. This feature Is totally convenient for those who doesnt have budget to add more up on shipping and Its great! My item last week arrived in the best condition it can ever be, and take note, its a heels so its kinda fragile but they taken care of it perfectly!

erenisl
2/21/18
• Updated review

So I just finished my dispute with Fashion Nova and I was able to recover all of my money in this faulty transaction. I got my money back through the Resolution Center from Paypal. I purchased my fashion nova items through paypal and I'm so thankful! I started a dispute and ended up escalating the dispute all the way. It took about 2 months to get my money back but it was well worth it. I advise anyone who wants their money back and paid with their paypal account to file a case with them through the resolution center. YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK! PAYPAL IS AWESOME! When filing your claim make sure to include key phrase such as " FALSE ADVERTISEMENT" "2-day shipping" "YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO USE THE MERCHANDISE AS EXPECTED DUE TO SHIPPING DELAYS ie FALSE ADVERTISEMENT". Pay pall will ask you to send the merchandise back to the seller to get a full refund.

Hope this helps

“False Advertisement All Around”
1/30/18
• Previous review

They promise 7-day shipping..my package came in 30d later. I purchased an item they had advertised online... 30d later I found out they didnt even carry that item and instead of issuing me a full refund they offered me store credit... way to take my money.. I'm suing you for false advertisement and bad business practice.Who wants to file a class action suite with me?

deisil
2/21/18

Placed an order on june 18, 2017 and still have not received my order!!!!! only received one item out of the 5 other items I ordered. Tried calling, emailing and nothing! idk who can help me with this problem and to get my money back because I did spend around 100$. This company is a scam.

tanyan15
2/21/18

I allocate almost a third of my monthly salary for fashion needs and since the last site goes down, I switched to fashion nova immediately. There area lot of benefits of becoming a nova customer and one of which is the vast selection of clothings! I personally love the blouses since Since I was a kid that was my trademark style. My pocket is happy!

128 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

They issued me a store credit that I have not try to use yet. They also sent me a return shipping label that was unfortunately for an envelope not the box that the shoes came in so I had to pay the additional shipping charges -which was more than they paid. They said they would refund that additional amount.

By Deborah Y., FashionNova Representative

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A., FashionNova Representative

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M., FashionNova Representative

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a., FashionNova Representative

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S., FashionNova Representative

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g., FashionNova Representative

I ordered $200 worth of clothes on December 22. I received an email around January 10th saying they were going to refund my money and my card was declined for billing info being incorrect. It took 18 days to figure that out? And then I had to wait 5 days for the refund so 23 days in total and I had to go back and reorder the clothes. Im determined to give them a real shot because I want those damned jeans but they are really making it hard.

By Valerie T., FashionNova Representative

If you're ordering to the UK shipping always takes only a week, they only let uno when the package has left from America and its a nice surprise when it turns up!! I ordered on the 5th Feb and it arrived on the 10th so it took 10 days. They give store credit so if you're not happy with an item you can order a new one or something different !! You mfas moaning like crazy

By Emily r., FashionNova Representative

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J., FashionNova Representative

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w., FashionNova Representative
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

22 Photos for FashionNova