Review of FashionNova

wholesale@fashionnova.com
2018 Customer choice award

faithw26
2/21/19

Brilliant service, the t shirt was a little on the small side so I ordered the bigger one and sent the small one back for a refund as we wanted the tshirt quickly. Used the online chat to talk about returning the product which was great and the refund was processed very quickly. Really pleased I found this site and will definitely use again.

zaraw8
2/21/19

Easy to order and dont have to necessarily create an account in order to proceed with your purchase. Fast and efficient delivery service. All clothes are great quality and wash very well. Love this shop.

ameliah39
2/21/19

Great service, delivery and returns very quick/simple. Sizing issue simply resolved by phoning up and getting exact measurements. Overall very efficient business and handles all matters very professionally.

daisyc31
2/21/19

I love these clothes and they are always delivered promptly. Some are s little pricey but good value when you see how much the adult versions of some of these brands cost.

keiraw3
2/21/19

Easy to order from the website so much so my 18 year old grandson orders himself . I will buy from Fashionnova again, excellent service..

amelieb13
2/21/19

Always great service online items always delivered on time and always exactly how described on the website.

lydiag38
2/21/19

Would be good for me if you could keep things in your basket as I often have to shop and then come back to it later but I would shop with Fashionnova again. Had prompt delivery, appropriately packaged, all the items I wanted were available in the sizes we wanted and all the items were good quality.

isabelh33
2/21/19

I ordered a T shirt, when I received the T shirt it did not fit, I sent the T shirt back on Tuesday, by the following Tuesday I received the correct size and it fit perfect, thank you FN for such fantastic service and I love the T shirt.

annas387
2/21/19

I placed an order from fashionnova.com on 1/6/19 for a total of $262.38. I used gift cards totaling $235.64 and paid the remainder ($26.74) on my Visa Debit card. I received an email the next day which stated: "Some items in your order have been refunded Note: This can be from either customer protection or an inventory discrepancy. Total amount refunded: $31.49 USD Order Number: #26122031 Refund Date: 01/07/2019" I never received the refund. I emailed on 2/19/19 to inquire about the refund and was informed that I would be refunded via gift card. Fashionnova's own refund policy states: Refunds are issued to the original form of payment used on an order in the event that it is canceled." I have called the customer service phone number numerous times and have been hung up on or told someone would call me back and ultimately that because of "the system" the refund has to be in gift card only. I want to be refunded the amount I paid in cash "$26.74" and the other portion on a gift card is fine since the original form of payment is gift card/cash. If the original form is a combination and they purport to refund in the "original form of payment" it is unfair and deceptive to choose to only issue the refund in a gift card, especially when the item was not even a return, simply an item that wasn't in stock. I would have had no way to know that the item wasn't in stock and that I would have to forfeit the USD I paid for a gift card. The money was stolen from me because that part of the order was not even fulfilled and they kept my USD, even though it is clearly against their own policy. Additionally their own email plainly stated to me that I would be refunded $31.49 USD but I never was. I will never use Fashion Nova again and have filed compliants with the consumers office of the attorney general in PA, the BBB and the FTC. Hopefully someone will hold them accountable as they take advantage of more and more consumers.

sofiaj15
2/21/19

My figure was boring until I put on fashionnova's body suits. It shaped me immediately and kept me looking that way no matter how I move. I look so shapely and sexy. It's such a new feeling for me. Every outfit now looks 200 times better.

sarahb624
2/21/19

The studs on both my shoes and my accessories don't come off easily and that shows that FN doesn't make thingd cheaply.The studs themselves look so stylish and badass. FN's use of studs brought studs back from oudated to trendy.

milliem23
2/21/19

It wasn't enough for fashion nova to fix my fashion sense, they had to fix my face, too. Anyway, now I feel like a new woman. Fashion nova's clothes, makeup, and skin care really upped my game and my self-confidence.

katiew151
2/21/19

The bodysuits they sell in fashionnova are really effective. My waist looks so slim and my tummy is finally flat. Now I look great in whatever I choose to wear.

mayad19
2/21/19

I love fashion nova's buttlifters. Because even though I have large breasts that other women envy, I totally lack in the jeans department. The buttlifters gave me a perky, slappable ass. With these, I finally got the hourglass figure I wanted.

jasmineg55
2/20/19

I don't ever remember waiting long for any order I've ever placed from fashion nova. They're always on time. I usually get my orders within the week, sometimes just two days later. It's amazing how fast their delivery is.

jodief23
2/20/19

I have had no delays whatsoever with fashionnova ever since I started shopping from them a few months ago. Just for this they deserve 5 stars. Not a lot of online shops are this fast anymore.

alicek101
2/20/19

Fashion Nova's clothes are tight and loose at just the right places to create a very flattering look. This is the effect of every clothing I buy from Fashion Nova. I don't look awkward at all in any of them, not even the high-fashion ones.

larah24
2/20/19

Buying from fashion nova is a great economic choice. The price of one outfit from a different shop would get you more from fashion nova. You get more from your money on here plus you're assured that you won't regret the quality.

ameliaf21
2/20/19

Fahsion Nova's delivery service is top notch. I got my orders really quickly. They don't do delays and they usually only take a few days to deliver all my stuff. It's the thing I like most about them.

abbyk21
2/20/19

The shapewear from fashionnova's lingerie section really changes my look. It gives me the boost needed to look even better in their outfits. Part of being fashionable is having the right shape. I just needed a bit of help in that area.

jessicam643
2/20/19

I'm always really happy when I shop from FN. The site is easy to use, the tracking number works, nothing's overpriced, and I get all my stuff on time. Nothing makes a shopper happier than knowing they won't get scammed after using a lot of money.

ameliec3
2/20/19

Fashion Nova has better selections than other fashion brands. I've never cringed or felt disgusted by any of the pieces displayed by fashion nova. Nothing is overdone and every design is great.

lucys119
2/20/19

I honestly believe that FN has the best fashion. They take everything into consideration design, material, color, fitting, and price. I also look and feel good whenever I wear their outfits.

phoebec22
2/20/19

If you want to get the most out of your saved-up money, it's best to shop at fashionnova. You get more than what you expected both in quantity and quality. And they don't scam you for your money. So rest assured your hard-earned money won't suddenly vanish.

erind102
2/20/19

Fashion Nova's items are all at a good price. Some may seem overpriced at first, but it will be clear later on once you get the item. Everything here is made of good material, and the designs are all fashionable and trendy.

102 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

Out of the six times I ordered from fashionova I received my items four times the two times my order never arrived I received no assistance from them but a vague response and no follow up when I e mailed back. They offer no refund or assistance at all when trying to locate a package you will have to work with your bank in order to get some resolve, pathetic company who only ensures celebs are getting items delivered and satisfied while everyone else they treat as peons who they can care less about. if your not insta famous they don't ensure a smooth customer experience for you and you will soon be left disappointed. Great merch but not worth the frustration.

By Jessie D.

I placed an order on cyber Monday, it's now Dec. 8th and I have not received my items. Not my items or a tracking number but they sure took my money!! I just want my money back at this point.

By Jocquetta L.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

FashionNova?