Review of FashionNova

wholesale@fashionnova.com
2018 Customer choice award

sofiaj15
2/21/19

My figure was boring until I put on fashionnova's body suits. It shaped me immediately and kept me looking that way no matter how I move. I look so shapely and sexy. It's such a new feeling for me. Every outfit now looks 200 times better.

sarahb624
2/21/19

The studs on both my shoes and my accessories don't come off easily and that shows that FN doesn't make thingd cheaply.The studs themselves look so stylish and badass. FN's use of studs brought studs back from oudated to trendy.

milliem23
2/21/19

It wasn't enough for fashion nova to fix my fashion sense, they had to fix my face, too. Anyway, now I feel like a new woman. Fashion nova's clothes, makeup, and skin care really upped my game and my self-confidence.

katiew151
2/21/19

The bodysuits they sell in fashionnova are really effective. My waist looks so slim and my tummy is finally flat. Now I look great in whatever I choose to wear.

mayad19
2/21/19

I love fashion nova's buttlifters. Because even though I have large breasts that other women envy, I totally lack in the jeans department. The buttlifters gave me a perky, slappable ass. With these, I finally got the hourglass figure I wanted.

jasmineg55
2/20/19

I don't ever remember waiting long for any order I've ever placed from fashion nova. They're always on time. I usually get my orders within the week, sometimes just two days later. It's amazing how fast their delivery is.

jodief23
2/20/19

I have had no delays whatsoever with fashionnova ever since I started shopping from them a few months ago. Just for this they deserve 5 stars. Not a lot of online shops are this fast anymore.

alicek101
2/20/19

Fashion Nova's clothes are tight and loose at just the right places to create a very flattering look. This is the effect of every clothing I buy from Fashion Nova. I don't look awkward at all in any of them, not even the high-fashion ones.

larah24
2/20/19

Buying from fashion nova is a great economic choice. The price of one outfit from a different shop would get you more from fashion nova. You get more from your money on here plus you're assured that you won't regret the quality.

ameliaf21
2/20/19

Fahsion Nova's delivery service is top notch. I got my orders really quickly. They don't do delays and they usually only take a few days to deliver all my stuff. It's the thing I like most about them.

abbyk21
2/20/19

The shapewear from fashionnova's lingerie section really changes my look. It gives me the boost needed to look even better in their outfits. Part of being fashionable is having the right shape. I just needed a bit of help in that area.

jessicam643
2/20/19

I'm always really happy when I shop from FN. The site is easy to use, the tracking number works, nothing's overpriced, and I get all my stuff on time. Nothing makes a shopper happier than knowing they won't get scammed after using a lot of money.

ameliec3
2/20/19

Fashion Nova has better selections than other fashion brands. I've never cringed or felt disgusted by any of the pieces displayed by fashion nova. Nothing is overdone and every design is great.

lucys119
2/20/19

I honestly believe that FN has the best fashion. They take everything into consideration design, material, color, fitting, and price. I also look and feel good whenever I wear their outfits.

phoebec22
2/20/19

If you want to get the most out of your saved-up money, it's best to shop at fashionnova. You get more than what you expected both in quantity and quality. And they don't scam you for your money. So rest assured your hard-earned money won't suddenly vanish.

erind102
2/20/19

Fashion Nova's items are all at a good price. Some may seem overpriced at first, but it will be clear later on once you get the item. Everything here is made of good material, and the designs are all fashionable and trendy.

bethanyh43
2/20/19

Using all the categories from fashion nova, I was able to piece together different kinds of costumes for certain themes without looking like a total idiot. The retro theme and pajama party was especially fun to piece together from the fashion nova selections.

emilyb345
2/20/19

The business pants from fashion nova is appropriately named. I wore them to work, and while they fit in the business casual theme, they also help you get down to business and get things done because of their comfortable fabric and stretchy material.

laurenm242
2/20/19

I appreciate fashion nova's customer service. They answer all my mails and they don't reply with BS. They're actually very helpful and they seem happy to assist you.

katherinej42
2/20/19

A lot of Fashion Nova's clothes can have many different color options. They all look good in whatever color so picking is either easy or too difficult. Fashion nova knows theire way with color. Some selections may not have other color options, but the color combo and the usage is perfect so you won't need another option anyway.

lolad9
2/20/19

FN has all types of fashion in here. They have clothes for the cheerleader types, the goth chicks, the nerds, the geeks, the jocks, and the preppy colorful types. No one is an outcast in here and all types of fashion is considered good fashion in FN.

tillyf3
Tilly F.
2/19/19

One thing I really like about fashionnova is that they always deliver on time. I have never experienced any delays with any of my orders and if they say you'll get it within the week, you'll get it within the week, the soonest they could.

zoeh31
Zoe H.
2/19/19

When I feel like buying another leather jacket, I'll make sure to buy from Fashion Nova again. The first one I bought had great color, tough material, and always looks fresh and crisp even after months of wearing it. I'm actually just buying to get one in a different color.

elisek12
Elise K.
2/19/19

I love the forest fairy look the flower mesh dress gives. It looks so refreshing. Fashion nova makes their outfits with great material. It's a bit transparent but the dress doesn't easily rip.

abigailm51
Abigail M.
2/19/19

The goddess dress deserves its name. I look like a fashion goddess in it. Fashion Nova did extra great with this one. Keep it coming, fashion nova!

102 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

Out of the six times I ordered from fashionova I received my items four times the two times my order never arrived I received no assistance from them but a vague response and no follow up when I e mailed back. They offer no refund or assistance at all when trying to locate a package you will have to work with your bank in order to get some resolve, pathetic company who only ensures celebs are getting items delivered and satisfied while everyone else they treat as peons who they can care less about. if your not insta famous they don't ensure a smooth customer experience for you and you will soon be left disappointed. Great merch but not worth the frustration.

By Jessie D.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

fashion nouva is scam..scam . scam.

By olivia o.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

FashionNova?