Review of FashionNova

FashionNova reviews

Tel: 1-800-866-0286

yvonnel35
12/13/17

When it comes to not failing the customers, fashion nova comes out on top. Their customer service is reliable and doesnt disappoint customers which is a very great thing to include. They are responsive and calls and e-mails that are sent to them are all being read so problems are all solved within such short time. Kudos to you guys.

dianneg24
12/13/17

This will not go off my bookmark since I use this site too much, an average of 20 times a month! And Im not embarrassed about it. Fashion nova offers their shipping to almost anyone who buys clothes from them. Not just it increases sales but it also builds up customer trust which is really important in such business. Great achievement guys, perfect 2 days shipping

matties13
12/13/17

ok, so I can call myself a veteran when it comes to online shopping. i had been in a lot of sites including this one, fashion nova.com and from what i've heard theyre pretty cool. so I told myself to try this out. To my surprise, my expectations got surpassed by their excellent service! i later then knew that they offer a 2-3 day no shipping delivery. Wow, really good i tried it, must try!

heidig23
12/13/17

Im addicted with fashion and when I had kids, ive implemented it with them. They trusted every clothing they need for anything to me so I wont let them down. Fashion nova has been my partner since then. Simply effective and efficient

sharong114
12/13/17

Im very happy right now tbh, i mean, i have just received my product! Right in time when I really need them. This is my second order btw and so far, i am really satisfied with their service. As what've promised by the customer service, the orders are arrived within 2 days! 2 days! Lol, that was really quick tho. Very thankful for the fast service and definitely buying sometime again

lynnec34
12/13/17

Yes! They wont let you down! Ordering is easy-peachy and that alone, for me, is more than enough! They remove any stress from going to physical malls and waiting for a cab, something like that. The clothing's were all just like from the product description on their site so im 100% sure they're not a let down.

lisam520
12/13/17

A lot of my friends has been using fashion nova since they have discovered it and im the only who hasn't tried it yet. Well, here I am, i gave it a shot. They're not wrong, im glad i trusted my friends. for starters, i ordered a dress, just one dress just to be sure. It arrived in 2 business which i am shocked so probably, it will be worth trying again

tabindan1
12/13/17

I ordered a lot of items and I received the package really late, around 20 days and after I opened they messsed up my order and sent me different footwear than what I ordered and when I asked them about return they were not at all helpful, I live overseas and it costing me 33$ to ship it back to them via Australian post but they arent refunding the shipping above 10$. It was their fault that they sent me the wrong item and I have to pay for it.

ermar7
12/13/17

It occurred a lot to me when shopping to some sites online, i have been dissatisfied but... this time around, it isn't anymore! With great quality products and great customer service, they're everything for me! Trust me, i love them

rosep75
12/13/17

My wardrobe is pretty diverse so im always looking for some good finds and addition to it. From rompers, leggings, midi dresses, to etc. they almost have everything I want and like. Basically, the most efficient store out here in the internet. Have bookmarked their site just in case I need something to buy. great job by fashion nova

monaj12
12/13/17

I am a leggings girl, I mean i just love them! Specially when they're tight! I use them whenever I go to work and even in some normal instances. They offer a wide choices of leggings, from black velvet color which is great! These leggings makes me so hot, love it, love fashion nova!

jand96
12/13/17

They really are doing great! The designer clothes are just completely wonderful. Aside from that, they were also sexy, really fits me and I love it. I ordered one like a week ago and im planning on doing it again. Impressive!

sheliac6
12/13/17

I have been shopping with a known online shop and there service really disappointed me. So, i made a decision and switch to fashion nova for everything fashion related. I have heard about their services from my best friend and she said that she has been shopping with them for a long time. I think I should trust her and really transfer to fashion nova. It really makes sense now, i get why she trusted them. Their 2 day delivery service is more than i could imagine and... it is free! Fashion clothings and attires are also of high quality. Really getting into it!

brittanyt33
12/13/17

Because of the recent clothes I have ordered from this site, i'm not shy anymore to take pictures together with my friends! The shirts are good even when plain and the jeans were tight! Just what I am looking for! Shipping-wise, well, most of my orders comes within 2-3 business days. It's for you to judge but for me, it was pretty decent. Nice service, please keep it going!

chanela3
12/13/17

I normally get my items on time but this time around horrible service! Ordered Nov. 27th and i have yet to get my order. Don't even count on contacting a real live person.

pearlr16
12/13/17

I'm a big fan of Kylie Jenner! And when i have heard that she advertises fashion nova to which I also use, I freak out, honestly, lols. Because of this endorsement, My trust rating has skyrocketed. Anyways, Kylie Jenner stuff aside, fashion nova is an awesome site. They provide high quality products which is really really important for me and the shipping? It was quick! Like a flash, in an instant! Really happy with it and looking forward for everything fashion nova related

melannief
12/13/17

I placed an order 17 days ago and didn't get my stuff. The employees don't pick up the phone and they send generic emails. They don't care about their customers. Meanwhile, other online companies (Romwe, zaful) are across the world but I got my items in a week.

I will never order from them again. I spent $500 and I just disputed with my bank. I'm not sure how long it will take to get my money back either..

natalies99

Are you serious?
I orderd from fashionnova for the first time in cybermonday. I got a dress that i was supposed to wear on a prom and 2pairs of jeans. My order came in like 30days .... after the prom and the dress never came .. one pair of jeans that i ordered was nice fit i ordered size 5 and the second pair that supposed to be boyfriend fit in a size 7 was more like size for 10year old girl.. fashionnova sended me a giftcard for the amount that i paid for the dress hovever There is no sale anymore and i have to pay shipping to Europe again... What the f***? Im never ordering from this brand again Maybe with the giftcard cause Im not getting my money back.

lindag244
12/13/17

i have came across fashion nova when finding some jackets for aesthetic purposes. I will be attending a party next week so I thought of something new to try. I currently have a red dress so I figured that a red jacket/blazer would suit it. well, fashion nova has it and upon analyzing the dimensions and other descriptions, I decided to order it. Expecting the delivery to arrive tomorrow, cant wait.

cheseeg
12/13/17

I have been ordering from this company for about two months. A friend recommended I try them to see what I think. I am not in the need for anything so I order a few things just to sampyle product. First of all they do not keep accurate stock. Secondly there 2 days shipping is very rare out of about 10 orders I only received a couple in 4 days never two days. Third my last order was placed on Nov 29 today is Dec 12 and my order is still saying unfulfilled. That is very bad service. One thing I can say is the product is good quality so if u don't mind waiting on your product or taking a chance that what u order maybe not be in stock once u placed yo order this is a great place to shop...

jennaw39
12/12/17

It was my first time trying this kind of thing, ordering an item online. So I found Fashion nova thru an ad and decided to give it a try. I saw a cute top with fancy colors and I think it will really fit me. So before placing an order, I emailed the customer support first for reassurance. To my surprise, within an hour, it replied! WITHIN AN hour! Wow. I was impressed and decided to quickly place my order. The item I want arrived on time and it really fits me. Really happy with my first time with Fashion Nova

amandah183
12/12/17

I have been ordering from fashion Nova for the third time already. So far their service is good but then it changed FOR GOOD! Just yesterday, I received my flannels and Im wearing it now. So cool. The thing is, the package came 1 day earlier that what theyve promised. I can say that Im really impressed with fashion novas service. Will make orders again soon!

lauriec57
12/12/17

So it was our exams and I tell you, it is one hell of a week. I have an appointment on Sunday and I need a change of clothing. So I surfed the net and came across this site, fashion nova. It was godsend! I was blessed. I was really busy and the thought and concept of this online shop is perfect for me. I ordered a classy yet fashionable blazer here and quickly contacted their customer support because Im kinda worrying. They confirmed that my item will arrive on 3 days. And it really did! Right now I have that blazer in my closet all thanks to fashion nova. Keep it up

gingerg9
12/12/17

As a single mom, I dont have enough time to visit dress shops anymore because of my son. But when I found out about fashion Nova, I was really surprised and happy at the same time. I will never have to leave my son to do my shopping because of fashion nova. Even their services are too good to be true. Items ships on time and are on quality form. Will stay with fashion nova forever!

erina52
12/12/17

I was amazed by finding out Fashion Nova. It was referred to me by my friend whos a loyal buyer and customer here. It was just my 3rd time ordering but Im already having a good time. Just last two days, I ordered a blue dress and guess what? It arrived on time as stated on my checkout. To my surprise even the specifications and the design were on point as on the online and when it arrived. Probably doing an order again maybe next week. Kudos to the fashion nova team!

129 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

They issued me a store credit that I have not try to use yet. They also sent me a return shipping label that was unfortunately for an envelope not the box that the shoes came in so I had to pay the additional shipping charges -which was more than they paid. They said they would refund that additional amount.

By Deborah Y.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

I ordered stuff on 11.24 & the 27, and my order status is paid but hasn't been fulfilled, i haven't received anything, it's going to be like three weeks now, I've $#*!ed through email numerous times, their email or contact number is no help, I even wrote then on IG, this was my first time ordering and last, I spent like a little over $300, so I qualified for the two day shipping, My sister ordered a blazer and some other things and received her items within three days after ordering. So now I'm like heated. I even tried calling my card to abort my transactions, but it's going to take like a month for me to actually get my money back, sucks even more that their actual store in Montebello sucks... So technically their cyber Monday was bull$#*! cause their service isn't even "FULFILLING"

By Scilla k.

I ordered one item. (Jumpsuit) I got my item, it was great quality!! I ordered on Sunday and received on Saturday evening(6 days)So, the shipping thing bothered me bc I was told via email differently(2days). Sorry you guys have had bad experiences! I only ordered one thing, I love it, but if I spent more money and ordered multiple items, I'm convinced they would've scammed me too. Lawdddd they need to just throw away the whole warehouse crew!!

By Heidi L.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.

Welcome to the club. Like so many here I'm part of the Nov 24-Nov 25 Black Friday rush... we've been scammed. Dispute with your bank

By Kelly B.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

22 Photos for FashionNova