Review of FashionNova

wholesale@fashionnova.com
2018 Customer choice award

pooles
5/24/19

I find it amazing that the clothes I ordered are the exact size for me. FashionNova's size guide must be really effective.

bentleym32
5/24/19

The smooth it over bandeau from fashionnova is great especially for busty women or women with large nipples. The nipples don't poke through it and it makes your boobs less distracting.

tuckers7
5/24/19

The delivery service in fashion nova is so efficient that you literally just sleep and wake up to your orders with their overnight delivery service. It's a great feeling, as if it's someone else who bought it for you.

suttond
5/24/19

Fashion Nova's invisible bra is great and non-distracting in whatever I wear. It's meant to be worn when you wear tube dresses or off shoulder blouses, but I like to wear it in whatever outfit because of the liberating feeling.

carollg1
5/24/19

What I like about fashion nova is that there's no tricks in their pricing. Everything being sold here is in its proper price. The quality is great and it's never too expensive for the average person.

leonarde12
5/24/19

I just had to buy fashion nova's pink beauty case because of all the makeup and tools I bought from fashion nova. I gotta say, it completes the whole thing. I like seeing all my makeup in there.

taylore30
5/24/19

The tracking number works so I'm never worried about my orders from Fashion Nova. This is one great way to make sure the site you shop in is not scamming you.

fergusonn
5/24/19

I feel like royalty in this black embroidered puffy dress I ordered from fashion nova. Too bad I'm not a prom queen nominee, but I'm confident that this dress will definitely steal the show.

frenchj4
5/24/19

I always get the correct size whenever I shop from fashionnova. I don't understand exactly how their size guide works that it is able to totally get your size, but I hope they keep this up.

olivera32
5/24/19

The shapewear shorts from fashion nova makes my thighs look slimmer and my waist sexier. It hold back my abdominal fat so there are no rolls of fat seen when I wear dresses or tight blouses.

leesl
5/24/19

I feel really good in fashionnova's slimming bodysuit. I always get a nice boost of confidence when I wear it underneath my clothes because I feel secure in the fact that it can really give me a nice figure.

pearsonl
5/23/19

Fashion Nova has great delivery service. I like how their employee coordinated with me properly to make sure I got my order. I like how they're always on time, too.

buckleyc2
5/23/19

Buying things from fashionnova feels like a very fair exchange because of their products' great quality. I never feel cheated of my money when I shop here.

webstero4
5/23/19

Hyaluronic acid is very important in maintain skin youth and moisture. I've been using fashionnova's hyaluronic acid derma mask to keep my skin young and soft. It shouldn't wrinkle anytime soon.

thorntone2
5/23/19

FashionNova's customer service is very patient with me when I asked a lot about how transaction happens when I shop. I'm not internet savvy, so a bunch of stuff was confusing. I really appreciate their help.

stonem5
5/23/19

I originally ordered fashionnova's plum embroidered dress for the color, but the embroidery is really impressive in person. It looks like it's form a very expensive brand.

javierl32
5/23/19

The disadvantages of online shopping is the absence of a fitting room, but FashionNova put a size guide in place to make up for that. It's been really helpful.

matthewse1
5/23/19

The figure hugging shape dress I bought from Fashion Nova makes for a really smooth shapewear underneath the dress. Nobody suspects a thing. You can also wear it by itself and instead wear a coat over it.

sullivang6
5/23/19

My package just arrived and it feels so good to receive your orders when you're still excited to get them. The excitement goes away when the items keep getting delayed, so I'm glad fashion nova's delivery service is always on time.

robsonm3
5/23/19

I feel like Mystique from X-men because of fashionnova's shapeshifter bodysuit. It's like it's some model's body instead of my normal, no-curve body.

ellisa12
5/23/19

I got so many discounts from fashion nova that nine out of ten times I have discounts for the items I ordered. The only time I didn't use them was when I only shopped at their discounted section.

flynnl3
5/23/19

I normally don't wear lip liners because I look like a total clown once the lipsticks fades before the lip liner does. But bebella's natural lip liner matches the lips well so it stays puffy without looking like a clown.

nicholsoni
5/23/19

Fashion nova is a no scam shopping site. You pay and you get what you paid for. It's no nonsense. Your money is in good hands and you never feel like they came up short.

robertsg
5/23/19

The satin dress I bought from Fashion Nova's prom collection feels so good on my body. The material shapes my figure well and I feel incredibly sexy in it.

coatesf
5/23/19

Fashionnova's size guide has been very effective. I have yet to complain about not fitting in the clothes I ordered. I gues fashionnova found a great way to decrease complaints.

102 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

Out of the six times I ordered from fashionova I received my items four times the two times my order never arrived I received no assistance from them but a vague response and no follow up when I e mailed back. They offer no refund or assistance at all when trying to locate a package you will have to work with your bank in order to get some resolve, pathetic company who only ensures celebs are getting items delivered and satisfied while everyone else they treat as peons who they can care less about. if your not insta famous they don't ensure a smooth customer experience for you and you will soon be left disappointed. Great merch but not worth the frustration.

By Jessie D.

I placed an order on cyber Monday, it's now Dec. 8th and I have not received my items. Not my items or a tracking number but they sure took my money!! I just want my money back at this point.

By Jocquetta L.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

FashionNova?