Review of FashionNova

wholesale@fashionnova.com
2018 Customer choice award

lillyp23
3/21/19

I just messed up my gym clothes and I needed new ones ASAP before I lose my gym habit. Good thing fashionnova came just in time with GORGEOUS activewear that motivated me to go to the gym again!

isabela34
3/21/19

Fashion Nova has great swimsuits reimagined. I love my new two-piece and I can't wait to wear them! Thank You FN

jasmineb91
3/21/19

Not only does Fashion Nova have great clothes, they also have great alternative colors for when you like a different color! It's just great because I change my favorite color almost every week.

oliviar78
3/21/19

I needed a great dress for a party sometime ago and with beautiful dresses and quick delivery, FN came to save the day! They really do have a great delivery service

lillyh30
3/21/19

When I wear my clothes from fashion nova, I just ooze confidence! FN give a great boost for my self esteem. I walk so confidently and with my chin up. I don't hide behind posture, my hair, or my huge jackets anymore.

rebeccaw232
3/21/19

Fashionnova clothes are really flattering. I have a closet full of them! They bring out the best me there is. I look so sexy, with just the right curves.

alisham42
3/21/19

Some clothes are selling out fast here on Fashion NOVA! I completely understand, they're just irresistible! I find myself buying something every now and then, especially when there's new arrivals.

laurenc177
3/20/19

Whether it's work or play, fashionnova has great clothes for that everyday! They have clothes for everything. They got ones that are appropriate in a more professional setting and ones that are comfy and casual.

eviem9
3/20/19

FN has always been my go-to online shop for when I need work clothes ASAP! They have so much variety so it never gets boring.

kateb174
3/20/19

The ordering, the delivery, the whole process of Fashion NOVA went smoothly and easily. Instant 5 star rating.

madeleinel12
3/20/19

I wasn't sure if I should buy clothes online, but I have no regrets when I bought my clothes from fashionnova! I think I got really lucky for my first time shopping online.

elisep14
3/20/19

Feeling fab in my new clothes from Fashion Nova!! They never fail to amaze me. I look like a really prettier version of myself when I wear their clothes.

evied8
3/20/19

Fashion Nova has great collection and great delivery! What more do we need? Everything's great in here.

freyaw2
3/19/19

If you and your girls are feeling fierce, powerful, and independent, go through fashion nova's babe with power collection. They have clothes on there that would speak for you without you needing to introduce yourself as a strong woman.

paigem59
3/19/19

One thing I appreciated about fashionnova is their customer service. I appreciated their fast replies and reassuring words especially because it's my first time to shop online ever and they were able to walk me through all that.

jadep23
3/19/19

Fashion Nova has a lot of cute little trinkets that wraps up whatever look you're going for. The trinkets may be small or be very cute, but they are more durable than they look and they won't wear out easily.

chelseah46
3/19/19

Their great delivery service is another great thing that makes novababes come back for more shopping at fashionnova. After all, shopping is much more fun when you know you don't have to wait too long to wear them for real.

katherineh141
3/19/19

Fashion Nova charges extra for next day delivery but let me tell you guys that it's worth it. It's not money down the drain. It doesn't matter how many you ordered. Just pay the extra fee and it'll be there the next day.

zoef21
3/19/19

It usually takes a long time to get my eyebrows done until I bought fashion nova's eyebrow kit. It has everything I need and though it looked complicated to me at first, it enabled me to have great eyebrows in under a few minutes.

maddisonp3
3/19/19

Moisturizing your face can make you look prettier, and younger. Fashion Nova has face masks that do just the trick and all you have to do is make sure you apply them as religiously as you can.

evieg4
3/19/19

I was very excited about the shoes I ordered but I was also very worried at the same time. I wanted it to be a great fit the first time I got them. FN's size guide came through and they did fit perfectly. I should have known not to worry about that.

oliviab98
3/19/19

I look like I got younger by about 5 years after two weeks of using fashion nova's face masks. A little moisturizing can make such a huge difference. I look like I have no work or any problems at all. I look like I should still be in school.

ameliaa22
3/19/19

I like how fashion nova seems to be rushing at you with your orders. I can actually feel that they strive to be as early as they can be with their deliveries. I love this attitude. It's a sign of professionalism and it means customers can rely and depend on them.

lucym119
3/19/19

Contouring is normally tedious for me until I found out about fashion nova's palettes. Now it's almost effortless because they have brushes that are perfect for the job and the colors and the substance are of great quality.

libbyd14
3/19/19

I tried fashionnova's size chart just hoping for the best and I got a bunch of shoes, pants, skirts, tops, and dresses that are all a great fit for me. I didn't have to return a single one.

102 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

Out of the six times I ordered from fashionova I received my items four times the two times my order never arrived I received no assistance from them but a vague response and no follow up when I e mailed back. They offer no refund or assistance at all when trying to locate a package you will have to work with your bank in order to get some resolve, pathetic company who only ensures celebs are getting items delivered and satisfied while everyone else they treat as peons who they can care less about. if your not insta famous they don't ensure a smooth customer experience for you and you will soon be left disappointed. Great merch but not worth the frustration.

By Jessie D.

I placed an order on cyber Monday, it's now Dec. 8th and I have not received my items. Not my items or a tracking number but they sure took my money!! I just want my money back at this point.

By Jocquetta L.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

FashionNova?