Review of FashionNova

wholesale@fashionnova.com
2018 Customer choice award

myersm1
6/16/19

I love how how FN keeps the assortment alive. They've got almost everything for everyone. The variety of designs and the availability of items at such wide size ranges will surely keep you on your toes. It's a great shop all-in-all.

deanm159
6/16/19

When I first came upon fashion nova, I said to myself "It's this shop. This is it." They've got everything I want and for varied designs, too. What more could I ask for?

lisab892
6/16/19

Everytime I tried order something I felt was beautiful for an event and gave them several chances ordered the clothes come in never FIT RIGHT. RUN VERY SMALL and I tried exchange pants they told me ends in a certain # its NON REFUNDABLE

reevesb2
6/16/19

Great deals await fashionnova's customers everytime. I, for one, am particularly fond of their jean collection. They have such amazing fit. Plus, they complement my backside so well, too.

lucase18
6/16/19

Fashion Nova never fails to produce items that's in with the new. They keep everything in trend. Their pieces are fabulous and chic. They've got very fast delivery system, too.

arnoldi4
6/16/19

I was so worried as to where to buy an affordable red dress at such a short amount of time. Luckily, my friend, Joe, recommended me Fashion Nova. I got my order delivered extra early in order for it to make it to my scheduled event. Thanks for the save, Fashion Nova. Problem solved.

hancockc
6/16/19

FASHION NOVA is a master of varieties from head to toe, bonnets to heels. They seem to have something for everyone. The size range is so wide, they can cater extra large figures and keep them up to what's trending.

farrellm1
6/16/19

I love how fast Fashion Nova staff replies to queries. The transactions are very efficient, too. I just got my delivery today and it was as promised as always. Great customer care. Keep it up.

hawkinsc
6/16/19

I call the pieces I get from fashion nova as treasure items. They don't fade so easily, plus they're super comfy to wear. Their boot collection is also so lovely, I bought three pairs just last month.

bryans190
6/16/19

Most of the items in fashionnova are budget-friendly. With great quality and great price, I would definitely recommend this to my friends and colleagues.

simpsong1
6/16/19

I believe FN is the best online shop I came upon with. I love how fast the transactions are and how beautiful their dresses are. I feel extra confident whenever I wear them. My mom likes it, too, by the way. And you know what they say, momma always knows best.

kirbya4
6/16/19

Fashion Nova's got everything scarves, accessories, shoes, blouses, denim jackets, you name it. Their apparels fill up my closet to its fullest. I'm planning to sell some of it to make room for more of the newer items on the website.

warnerj5
6/16/19

There are countless of great finds in fashionnova. Quality clothes and very convenient services. The never fail to impress me. Keep it up.

mcdonaldl
6/16/19

FN is worth every penny you invest on it. Their clothing don't fade so easily. They're trendy and were made to make buyers feel comfortable whenever they wear them.

vaughann1
6/16/19

FashionNova is one of my most favorite shops online. The transactions are so convenient and the delivery is super prompt. The quality of clothes I get are beyond amazing. They let me save up, too. They're not too pricey and yet they're really good.

brookesg
6/16/19

I bought 4 pieces of shirts on sale for only $130 dollars. I still had money left to buy a dress that was also on sale. Fashion Nova never fails to give out great deals from time to time.

graceb133
6/16/19

Fashion nova has always been my prime choice in everything bonnets, scarfs, tops, bottoms and flip flops ever since my first experience with the shop 4 months ago. The experiences I had are clear cut amazing. Fast delivery and the products are of high quality.

richardsone
6/16/19

Fashion Nova's website is so cute and customer-friendly. The collections are organized well and it makes it easier for me to navigate the items that I'd want to add to bag. They give out generous discounts as well.

norrisd9
6/16/19

The designs at fashionnova are so trendy and fashionable. I like the cuts on dresses and blouses, it compliments my curves very well. Whenever I wear their clothes, my friends always ask where I buy them. They say they look so nice and something that they'd want to wear themselves.

victoriab232
6/16/19

I like how Fashion Nova just understands my personal style. I like it most when the items they put up seem to fit my figure so well making me feel like the items are made exceptionally for me.

chelseap45
6/16/19

The transactions at FN are stress free very convenient and they work fast. I just got my previous orders today and I couldn't be any happier. The items are very promising. I can't to browse and add more to bag later tonight.

lead20
6/16/19

I order from here a few times and every time I had a problem with either the shipping or customer service. They usually respond within a day over delivery questions or anything like that. However the other day I got the wrong color of the jeans I ordered and I let them know , they never replied with any help or answers. On June 12 I placed a order and got flat rate shipping and I got a message saying it'll arrive June 17 , flat rate is not supposed to be 5-6 days. Their clothes are good but the delivery and customer service is horrible.

pritchardk
6/14/19

I believe every woman should own at least three pieces of Fashion Nova apparels. Their items are of high quality the materials used are so cool to the skin and very comfortable to wear. A must-have, indeed.

pricep11
6/14/19

The items are not so pricey nor are they super cheap. I love how fashion nova just balances between casual and elegance. I particularly love their late summer additions and discount deals. I saved money a lot.

watsonr4
6/14/19

FN remains to be unrivaled when it comes to quality online products and services. I have been a fan for 5 months now and I just have to say that I really love it here. I am constantly amazed at how quick they respond to queries. Great shop.

102 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

Out of the six times I ordered from fashionova I received my items four times the two times my order never arrived I received no assistance from them but a vague response and no follow up when I e mailed back. They offer no refund or assistance at all when trying to locate a package you will have to work with your bank in order to get some resolve, pathetic company who only ensures celebs are getting items delivered and satisfied while everyone else they treat as peons who they can care less about. if your not insta famous they don't ensure a smooth customer experience for you and you will soon be left disappointed. Great merch but not worth the frustration.

By Jessie D.

I placed an order on cyber Monday, it's now Dec. 8th and I have not received my items. Not my items or a tracking number but they sure took my money!! I just want my money back at this point.

By Jocquetta L.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

FashionNova?