Review of FashionNova

wholesale@fashionnova.com
2018 Customer choice award

goughs
6/14/19

I have always been a fan of casual, plain dresses and I love how fashion nova just have the styles I want and need. The attention to details is very commendable. They're trendy and chic. What more could I ask for? The quality is really good, too. And for very affordable prices.

farmerc1
6/14/19

Quick delivery, fabulous items. The deals I get everytime I visit the website is out of the ordinary. The jeans would be my personal fave of a collection. Fashion nova always have something up their sleeves, matched with cost-efficient services.

wallm1
6/14/19

FN always exceeds my expectations. They always have something new everytime. I never get used to how they deliver consistent high quality products every single purchase I do. It blows my mind, for most.

moranl2
6/14/19

Everytime I visit the FN website, I always find myself adding more items to bag. The transactions are fast and the delivery is super convenient. I love how the packages come on time and how the items are so orderly packed.

longa1
6/14/19

Fashion nova's festival collection feels like it was assembled for me. I feel vibrant and very festive whenever I got out wearing pieces from the collection. I love every design and how it made me more comfortable whenever I'm out flaunting them.

simpsons7
6/14/19

Everything on fashionnova is sold at such affordable prices. The items are of high quality, you often wonder why they're sold at such price range. They have almost everything for everyone.

perkinsr
6/14/19

When I order any clothing items from fashionnova I always know I'm getting the perfect for me. Every items seems to compliment my figure so well.

hunterl30
6/14/19

FN's vests are cute and cool. They're trendy and so comfortable to wear. Since most are made up of fur-like materials, they look extra sheek and elegant. Great pieces. Keep it up, FN.

fowlerm
6/14/19

Amazing products. High quality and trendy clothes are never out of stock in Fashion Nova. They really give the best to their customers. The apparels are up for grabs at an affordable price range and the services are note-worthy.

birdc9
6/14/19

I love how stylish Fashion Nova can get. There are varied colors to choose from. The ease of transactions and fast delivery is also very commendable. Their clothes are affordable too.

nashm6
6/14/19

FASHION Nova has always been my go to store online. As a working student, I make sure I invest my money wisely. With great products, fast delivery, and cheap prices, I always go back to this store awith no regrets.

bishope4
6/14/19

I love how cute and trendy the finds are in fashionnova. This shop is truly one-of-a-kind. I got at least 10 items whose designs are only found on fashionnova. It feels extra special to obtain them.

stanleye23
6/14/19

FASHION NOVA's got everything for everyone. The services are very convenient and cost-effective. Why settle for less when you can have a site that has great finds, various deals, and high quality products?

bryantp13
6/14/19

Fashion Nova has such accommodating staff online. When you have questions about their products and services, they reply right away. They have fast delivery time, too, and their products are always on the season. Fashion Nova is one of the sites I keep browsing over and over whenever online.

hudsong13
6/14/19

When I first found out about FN, I thought it's like a normal shopping site. But then I got hooked on their sales and discounts. Every week seems to have a unique set of discount promos. Nice one, FN.

suttonj2
6/14/19

I love fashionnova products ever since my first order 5 months ago. I got attracted, mostly, by the quickness of the delivery. Their products are of quality, too. I am very happy to use and wear their products.

mahmooda21
6/14/19

FASHION Nova is such a nice shop. Their delivery time is very quick and the services are efficient. I ordered my stuff 3 days ago and it just arrived today. The products are in good shape and are still sealed. Keep it up, FASHION Nova.

baileys58
6/14/19

On time packages, fast transactions and great clothes. The Sunday dresses are my fave they're so comfortable to wear and compliments my curves so well. I haven't found a similar brand as good as Fashion Nova.

thompsonl
6/14/19

As a working mom and a wife at the same time, it's hard to find time to shop at malls or boutiques. That's why I always try to find good stuff over the internet since it's more convenient for me. Luckily, since I found out about fashion nova, all of my stuff are just a click away and are guaranteed trendy and of high quality. It's very satisfying.

megang146
6/14/19

I first heard about FN from a high school friend of mine. When I saw how great the reviews were, it encourage me to try and purchase items just to see if it's really that good. My items arrived last weekend and I am so happy with the quality of items I got. The delivery is as promised.

alexw221
6/13/19

Bought clothes for about 100$, after 6 months I have still not received it. The never answer mails or questions. After 5 months I was told that the package was on the way back to them but 1 week before they told me it was on the way to me. They won't return the money.

ledam5
6/13/19

Bad customer service, too slow. I ordered a dress last week and it didn't fit me. I returned it this Monday and I am still waiting to receive the store credit because they dont refund the money or exchange( too bad). I called them asking for the store credit and they said, it will take form 5 to 7 business days, which is ridiculous.
They haven't sent any email saying anything. Horrible!!!
This will be my first and last time buying here!!

My cousin ordered a swimwear last week and it didn't fit on her, it was L but too small. She couldn't even received store credit because it was a swimwear, but she didn't even use it.
Extremely bad!!!

faitho17
6/13/19

Every collection they release is note-worthy. I've collected almost 15 pieces in 7 months already. Their collection of jeans would be my favorite. They're lovely and nicely fitted. Way to go, fashion nova.

amberp92
6/13/19

I found a lot of great finds in FASHION Nova. I always visit their website whenever I go online and find things to add to bag. The quality of clothes are consistently good and very stylish, too. The delivery's fast and items are neatly packed. So worth it.

yasminc11
6/13/19

I own almost 20 pieces of white tops and dresses and I'm looking out for more. Lucky for me I got fashion nova to give me trendy and quality clothes whenever I want them. Fashion nova's got the styles that I want for a very generous price. The services are very convenient, too.

102 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

Out of the six times I ordered from fashionova I received my items four times the two times my order never arrived I received no assistance from them but a vague response and no follow up when I e mailed back. They offer no refund or assistance at all when trying to locate a package you will have to work with your bank in order to get some resolve, pathetic company who only ensures celebs are getting items delivered and satisfied while everyone else they treat as peons who they can care less about. if your not insta famous they don't ensure a smooth customer experience for you and you will soon be left disappointed. Great merch but not worth the frustration.

By Jessie D.

I placed an order on cyber Monday, it's now Dec. 8th and I have not received my items. Not my items or a tracking number but they sure took my money!! I just want my money back at this point.

By Jocquetta L.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

FashionNova?