Review of FashionNova

wholesale@fashionnova.com
2018 Customer choice award

ellab58
3/19/19

The accessories at fashion nova are no joke! I was browsing the accessories section to find a nice necklace to match my outfit and I found something that would definitely take attention away from both the outfit and me. Awesome stuff.

samanthad109
3/19/19

Everything I have ever paid for in fashion nova, I have paid for it gladly. Everything here has been worth every penny I have ever spent and I have no regrets.

sophiad31
3/19/19

Thanks to the wear to work collection, I'm now able to have my fair share of fun at work. I feel like a runway model when I go down hallways and I have no doubts about how I look at the end of the day.

elisen10
3/19/19

The glass slippers from FN's glass collection aren't as fragile and brittle as I thought they would be. They're actually pretty strong and could endure a lot of running, walking, and even jumping.'

lauraf217
3/19/19

So it was Fashion Nova all along who had the cure for eyebags. Being a law student, I thought I would have these eyebags for life, until I tried the eye bag treatment fashion nova had. They showed results the first time applied them.

matildag7
3/19/19

I never questioned fashionnova's pricing again after having worn their high quality items the first time I ordered from them and also after experiencing their excellent services.

jasminea33
3/19/19

Fashion Nova has moisturizing masks that are super effective on me. I look like I reverse aged 5 years after just a couple weeks of usage. It's the skin that really makes a difference when you're talking beauty.

rosies37
3/19/19

FN's delivery service is timely and consistent. The consistent part is really the part that deserves the 5 stars. Other shops can be timely too, but they can never really be consistent.

courtneyn26
3/19/19

Fashion Nova is definitely the only fashion store for me. What more could I want? They have everything . And they have great quality. I wouldn't mind having all my clothes and accessories to be from fashion nova.

eveb25
3/19/19

I've always found FN's marigold collection to be so pleasing to the eye. I feel like I look like a flower when I wear those colors and I feel like a young rich lady in them.

gracied8
3/19/19

I'm a real hot mamacita now that I'm wearing fashion nova's hot mama clothes. Just because my body is undergoing changes, it doesn't mean I got uglier! I'm hot then, I'm hot now.

abbyd25
3/18/19

I first thought fashion nova's price tags were too expensive until one day I decided to buy an item and realized that the quality it had should have driven the price even higher. It's a generous price for something so high quality.

ajjjias
3/18/19

Everything I ordered was completely wrong or damaged. I'm so disappointed. When I went to call them they ignored me and hung up on me multiple times.
Customer service that hung up on me:
GERSON
CARLOS

angelal234
3/18/19

I ordered small they shipped Large dress. I returned they said my dress is sold out. I purchase Large tops for my niece they shipped Small size. What a BS company! They kept messed up with my orders!

daisyg21
3/17/19

Fashion Nova's brush kits are so great. Every brush has the right shape for a specific makeup job. Also, the hair doesn't come off easy and they don't break or end up having something like split ends.

rosier18
3/17/19

I really feel like I maximized my money spending in fashion nova. Everything on here is worth every penny. It also comforts me that I also get professional and fast service as I only pay for clothes.

rubyp37
3/17/19

Fashionnova's delivery service is faster than I expected it to be. I was informed I'd get it in 2-5 days. When other shops say this they usually mean you'd get it in at LEAST 5 days. But not fashionnova. I got mine in 2 days.

rubyc66
3/17/19

Fashion Nova's makeup section has great choice in colors. They have a lot of shades in their nude palettes for the natural look, and they have wild, popping colors for party nights.

demih8
3/17/19

Denim is always a great choice. It's perfect. It can be simple enough to be worn on casual days, yet it stands out just right so you don't look dull. I love the creative designs that Fashion NOVA is selling.

francescah10
3/17/19

I feel like a hot sexy mama wearing these fashion nova clothes. I haven't felt this sexy in months since I got pregnant. I lost my groove and my confidence when my body changed, but fashion nova made it possible for me to still look good.

alishag16
3/17/19

Every girl wants to look their best. They do it for themselves, not for boys or anyone else. Fashion Nova is just the thing. It has everything. It can cater to all kinds of tastes. They have clothes for every kind of girl.

morganh81
3/17/19

I feel like a real boss now that I've started dressing like one. It hasn't been easy to pick out clothes but fashionnova definitely helped me out a lot. There were a lot of styles to choose from, and every single one of them would be a great choice.

emmas186
3/17/19

As a pregnant women, I really feel that this stage in a woman's life is recognized by Fashion Nova. They really do cater to everyone, and that means people who are also carrying life inside them.

andreav61
3/16/19

1. Bad costumer service
2. You can get some of the clothes in their site at rainbow for much cheaper
3. They still small designer's designs.

emilyj143
3/16/19

I paid $9 for one-day shipping, as I needed my order for a gift. The next day I received an email saying my delivery date had to be rescheduled for the next day. Well next day, no package. Now it is Sunday and UPS does not run. When I tried to login to my account, they had completely deleted my email address associated with my account. So, we will see if I even get my package at all and if I have to take these idiots to small claims. And I am requesting the shipping to be refunded.

102 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

Out of the six times I ordered from fashionova I received my items four times the two times my order never arrived I received no assistance from them but a vague response and no follow up when I e mailed back. They offer no refund or assistance at all when trying to locate a package you will have to work with your bank in order to get some resolve, pathetic company who only ensures celebs are getting items delivered and satisfied while everyone else they treat as peons who they can care less about. if your not insta famous they don't ensure a smooth customer experience for you and you will soon be left disappointed. Great merch but not worth the frustration.

By Jessie D.

I placed an order on cyber Monday, it's now Dec. 8th and I have not received my items. Not my items or a tracking number but they sure took my money!! I just want my money back at this point.

By Jocquetta L.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

FashionNova?