Review of FashionNova

wholesale@fashionnova.com
2018 Customer choice award

walkerl20
6/20/19

I feel extremely happy everytime I purchase items at fashion nova. I get chills looking at my packages. The clothes are of high quality and for very affordable price range, too.

barlowk
6/20/19

FN website is so cool and convenient at the same time an easy way to shop at home and catch up with friends. The collections are lined up neatly in categories. It's so easy to navigate my way through my shopping list.

humphreysv
6/19/19

Fashion Nova clothes are so good they fill up an entire closet of mine. I got everything from bonnets to necklaces to dresses and boots. I love how the pieces I get seem to fit me perfectly. I have recommended it to my friends already and they liked the shop.

deank158
6/19/19

beach for quite some time. Gladly, fashionnova has always been my buddy for this. I just got my ordered pieces today and all five bikini sets are jewels I will not trade. So beautiful.

claudiah56
6/19/19

Clothes are good and fit nicely but make sure your buy is final and you can wait over a week for them because the costumer service they provide is the worst EVER. definitely not worth the hassle or headache. i made a purchase that offered overnight/priority shipping but its past 4 days and i have not received anything. i tried contacting fashionova who responded in a timely fashion but only to give me tracking number and that i would simply have to wait. the sales change day by day. i lost $50 by 1 day in sale differences. ( i should have waited 1 more day to finalize my purchase) they will not make adjustments or accommodate my complaint in any way or form. their customer service reviews has a high low rating review which i now understand why. i will rather pay the extra bucks to avoid a headache and to receive a more satisfying customer service. if you have the time to wait go for it but please DO NOT go by their advertisement. they really suck.

woodwarde
6/19/19

I'm picky when it comes to the brand of lippies I wear. I was surprised at how good Fashion Nova's lippies are. I didn't expect much since I've collected quality ones from other brands, but I was amazed at how good the lippies from Fashion Nova were.

hooperm1
6/19/19

I finally received the items I purchased from fashion nova. Their delivery service is very prompt and the items are complete and undamaged. Great services, keep it up.

simsm3
6/19/19

Fashion Nova's shapewear just wiped my insecurities away. I was amazed at how good they form my curves like my excess layers do not exist. It's truly a shape illusion and I love it. Thank you, Fashion Nova.

barryl132
6/19/19

I just availed FN's free shipping promo. I felt so lucky because I ordered 10 pieces this time and all got freely shipped. They delivery time was super fast, too.

wooda4
6/19/19

I just found the most satisfying butt lifter shorts at Fashion Nova yesterday and I can't wait to have it delivered to me. I can always rely on Fashion Nova in this kinds of stuff. Thanks a lot.

greenwoodj
6/18/19

I just availed the late summer promo from Fashion Nova website. I bought 3 swimwears and got 6 all in all. The deal was so cost-effective and the delivery's superfast, too.

batesa
6/18/19

Thank you so much fashionova for my neon crop tops. I just received my package yesterday and am loving every piece in it. The delivery's fast and very efficient. The material is so soft and cool to the skin. Plus the style is really trendy.

parkinn
6/18/19

Cover ups never looked this good! It's perfect for days on the beach. It looks so chic and fabulous. I've ordered two pieces two weeks ago and wore it on our beach getaway last weekend. It was the best! My friends loved it, too.

goodwini1
6/18/19

I'm so thankful to have found fashion nova a couple of months ago. They have supplied me with a variety of clothes in different shades of black ever since. I don't know why I have this fascination about black apparels, but I just wouldn't wear any other color.

hawkinsr
6/18/19

FashionNova gives a whole new meaning to midi dresses. I'm amazed at how wide the ranges for women sizes are. Plus, they're super comfortable to wear.

duffyl1
6/18/19

I just received my package today and was so happy to see three packed dresses with a set of bangles in it. I can't believe how comfortable they felt like when I tried them on. They all fit me like it was meant only for me. Thank you, FASHION NOVA.

williamsonk1
6/18/19

I have always been on the outlook for elegant layered necklaces that will match my skin tone. Luckily I got fashionnova to tend to my wants. I've got mine on gold and silver and I'm one happy lady for it.

paynem2
6/18/19

You can never go wrong with few black belts in your collection. Fashion Nova provides quality and chic belts that will keep you up with the latest trend.

fitzgeralda
6/17/19

I have been looking for a particular shape of sunglasses for months now and was so happy to have come upon fashionnova at this point. They've got exactly what I need and more. I've recommended the shop to family and friends. They told me they love it.

bishopr5
6/17/19

The new bags at fashion nova are killing it. I'm in love with the Brianna beaded pouch bag. It gives off that vibrant feel which I love. I added it to bag already and will be expecting this weekend.

hollandz
6/17/19

FN's tube tops are the new thing. It can be match with biker shorts, leggings, commando shorts, jeans, or even maxi skirt. I've got every variant in my closet thanks to FN.

vaughana1
6/17/19

Buying at fashionnova is like throwing a boomerang, you always get your money's worth with every purchase. The quality of clothes they sell are so good and the services are cost effective.

colemans20
6/17/19

I'm new to using shake belts but I'm growing fond of them. I love how Fashion Nova provides me with a variety of chic shake belts. The variety is endless. I've purchased three over the weekend.

rowej
6/16/19

Fabulous bodysuits are everywhere in Fashion Nova. It feels like there's summer in every month. I just got my order yesterday and I couldn't be any happier. Thank you, FashionNova.

butchere2
6/16/19

The $10 off on gladiator boots, summer shorts and selected dresses are so worth the visit on the website. I just availed the off and got three pieces last weekend. The quality is so good, I wished I'd purchased more.

102 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

Out of the six times I ordered from fashionova I received my items four times the two times my order never arrived I received no assistance from them but a vague response and no follow up when I e mailed back. They offer no refund or assistance at all when trying to locate a package you will have to work with your bank in order to get some resolve, pathetic company who only ensures celebs are getting items delivered and satisfied while everyone else they treat as peons who they can care less about. if your not insta famous they don't ensure a smooth customer experience for you and you will soon be left disappointed. Great merch but not worth the frustration.

By Jessie D.

I placed an order on cyber Monday, it's now Dec. 8th and I have not received my items. Not my items or a tracking number but they sure took my money!! I just want my money back at this point.

By Jocquetta L.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

FashionNova?