Review of FashionNova

wholesale@fashionnova.com
2018 Customer choice award

prestonr17
5/20/19

Fashionnova's delivery service has excellent timing. They never take their time in delivering and instead you could feel that they try their hardest to get you your orders as fast as they possibly can.

cartwrighta
5/20/19

My problem area is definitely the waist. My arms and thighs are small enough and I could be considered slender if only my waist would cooperate. Thankfully, FashionNova's waist shaping brief exists.

janew239
5/20/19

Ordered a few times from this company. It's a hit or miss. Ordered some items and never got it. Had to dispute with CC company. Ordered items on another purchase, received them, but had to return 99% of them. Have not received any store credits after 5 weeks. Had to dispute this with CC company as well. Will not bother shopping here anymore.

georginak11
5/20/19

It's easy to get discounts in Fashion Nova. It's even easier to process it. I don't have to argue with customer service to get my items discounted.

sophiew43
5/20/19

Fashionnova's volcanic ash mask does deep cleansing of your pores and leaves your face looking brighter and feeling softer. I always apply this daily.

laureng142
5/20/19

FashionNova's size guide is quite the helpful tool. All my dresses fit me perfectly. The shoes I ordered were perfect for my feet, too.

lydias61
5/20/19

The kabuki brush set is full of high quality brushes that won't have "hairfall" no matter how long you use it. The way they are shaped individually also helps in getting makeup done perfectly.

louisec145
5/20/19

To me, fashion is everything. First impressions of a person includes the judging of what they wear. I believe that you have to look good for people to even give you a chance to know you better. I always get good responses when I wear fashionnova clothes.

wheelerl4
5/20/19

The Ana suede belted jacket I ordered from Fashion Nova is such a great piece of clothing. I get compliments every time I wear it. Sometimes I pray for colder weather so I could wear it.

dickinsonk
5/20/19

Delivery service is great. I can't ask for anything better. My items are complete and unscathed when I receive them, and I never get delays.

davisonm2
5/20/19

I bought enough butt lifter shorts from fashion nova so I can wear one everyday. The additional booty boost has also boosted my self-confidence and I am happy with what I see when I look at it.

duffye1
5/20/19

Transacting with fashionnova is such a breeze. I never get inconveniences like my money was never received and stuff like that. I also like how I always get what I paid for.

reesg
5/20/19

I used to have a very hard time trying to hide the blemishes on my face until I discovered Fashion Nova's concealer. It's so easy to apply and you can trust it to keep hidden whatever it is your hiding.

barness
5/20/19

It's very relieving to find that the dress I ordered from fashionnova is definitely my size. I underestimated the size guide, and now I'm very thankful that it exists.

burtond12
5/20/19

I tried on FashionNova's derma masks because of the great reviews on them before. I have to say that my favorite so far is the multi vita brightening mask, because it make my skin look like a doll's.

saundersm
5/20/19

As a fashion lover, I am so grateful to fashion nova for having such an awesome online shop. I love browsing the clothes in here and I love how easy getting fashionable clothes is thanks to fashion nova.

harte1
5/20/19

I love this coat I bought from fashionnova. So much so that I would immediately wear it to work the moment the day shows signs of cold winds or possible rain. I feel like I look my best in it.

elizabeths571
5/20/19

FN's delivery service is overall great. I honestly half-expected them to be slow and in need of constant follow ups, but I got my orders on time as promised.

ninat47
5/20/19

So I ordered a dress from Fashion Nova for a special occasion and paid for International shipping.The pack should have been here for maximum 10 business days..guess what?! It is not.Texted them about this issue and they said I have to wait up to 30 days?? After 1 day I texted them again..They asked me to pay some other taxes which were like 15£ more and i texted them to say I do not want my pack(because it won't come to me at time) and I won't another 15£ shipping for a 19.99$ dress( +15$ shipping)..I texted them several times and they said they won't send my pack for final destination until I pay these 15£.. I texted them 2 more times and NO RESPOND aaand no money back..The special occasion is tomorrow and I don't have a dress..Thank you Fashion Nova

dalenet2
5/18/19

Paid for a pair of black heels to be worn at an important function. Fashion Nova sent me a super ugly black shirt. Long story short, they arent sending me any heels, although they processed my card and took my money for them. They wont give me a refund. They wont give me store credit, which i do not want, UNTIL i ship the top back to them. I have to pay them for a return shipping label, yeah, so they get MORE of my money and again i get nothing.. I WISH i had done a lil research on this company. I would have seen the over 1100 complaints that BBB has on them! WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH. So i never received anything for my money, and never got my money back. This is what they do ..they rip people off

Tip for consumers: GOOD LUCK!

richardsy
5/17/19

I absolutely love Fashion Nova's gel eyeliner. It doesn't run or get smudged easily, and the lines aren't so hard to apply using this eyeliner.

hodgsone
5/17/19

FN's items are always sold in good prices. They're never too expensive to afford. I also gladly pay the extra charges for services like overnight shipping.

shortj
5/17/19

Nude colors and natural beauty are my choices when it comes to doing makeup. I don't believe in thick, obviously artificial makeup. Fashionnova has the best nude palettes for my style.

carterl17
5/17/19

I trust that my money is in good hands when I do transactions with Fashion Nova. I always get what I pay for and I'm always satisfied with what I get.

cooperm3
5/17/19

The shapewear shorts I bought from fashionnova really worked like a charm. They shaped my legs nicely, slimmed my waist, and held back my belly fat so I could pretty much pretend it never existed.

102 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

Out of the six times I ordered from fashionova I received my items four times the two times my order never arrived I received no assistance from them but a vague response and no follow up when I e mailed back. They offer no refund or assistance at all when trying to locate a package you will have to work with your bank in order to get some resolve, pathetic company who only ensures celebs are getting items delivered and satisfied while everyone else they treat as peons who they can care less about. if your not insta famous they don't ensure a smooth customer experience for you and you will soon be left disappointed. Great merch but not worth the frustration.

By Jessie D.

I placed an order on cyber Monday, it's now Dec. 8th and I have not received my items. Not my items or a tracking number but they sure took my money!! I just want my money back at this point.

By Jocquetta L.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

FashionNova?