Review of FashionNova

wholesale@fashionnova.com
2018 Customer choice award

naomip31
3/22/19

I really love the new scrubs I bought from fashionnova. It feels so good on my body because the fit is great and the color I chose makes me look cool. The whole laboratory is talking about getting these as our official uniform.

hollys183
3/22/19

You get more benefits when you spend your money on fashion nova clothes. Sure, you're spending, but you got something better and more valuable in return: clothes that flatter your body, clothes that don't go out of style, and clothes that can last long enough to be passed down for generations.

sarahf256
3/22/19

I am so vacation ready after a quick visit to Fashion Nova's vacation collection. I got the swimwear ready, the dress I need for beach walks, and outfits that would have my husband's attention 24/7.

paigef24
3/22/19

I'm leaving a great review for fashionnova because I have really appreciated their quick deliveries. If they say two to five days, they really can do it in two. They're not like other shops who promises to deliver within the week but still fail.

samanthaw127
3/22/19

Fashion nova's neutral collection has the best selections. They're perfect for whatever skin color the wearer has, and no color would be a bad choice to match with them.

matildan2
3/22/19

FN's delivery service is seriously the best. I don't remember a time when they rescheduled delivery time because they were delayed. I can only remember that they always delivered as promised.

jodied27
3/22/19

I've always had a thing for denim. I believe it's the casual cute thing to wear. Fashion NOVA has great choices in their denim collection but I've got my eye on their denim dress and I'm so excited to get it.

georgiaw37
3/22/19

Fashionnova has great deals and good prices on their selections. It's amazing to get something so high-end, so durable, and so well-made at such an affordable price.

aliciaf47
3/22/19

I look like such a boss in my new workplace office outfits I bought from fashion nova. They always said to dress for the job you want, and I am already dressed and looking forward to getting a promotion.

annap230
3/22/19

The beauty section includes treatments that better your skin to the point where you don't even have to wear makeup to be or feel pretty. FN has made it a point that beauty is also part of their concern.

ronnier38
3/22/19

Okay so fashion nova sells fast fashion - not the best quality - not the worst - but what is annoying about this company is their poor customer service - TWICE they sent me the wrong item - the first time I was paying to return some stuff - you have to pay for shipping to return anything - the second time I didnt ask for the wrong item to be sent to me - they say OH we will reimburse you - well you didnt send me the right item - they will not send it to you UNTIL you send the wrong item back - so you will be out postal and hopefully get reimbursed for shipping - not guaranteed but hopefully you get it back - many times the wrong size was sent and other times the quality was just horrible. I order size M in four different dresses and will get four different fits everything runs small and nothing washes well. so if are okay with Fast Fashion go for it - but dont expect good customer service or fine materials - they just dont offer it.

ashleec25
3/22/19

The most disorganized company ever! I've had NUMEROUS issues with delivery from this company and received so many poor quality items....but this took the cake! They forgot to put ELEVEN items in my shipment!!! ELEVEN!!! And after contacting them they told me once it leaves the wearhouse it's out of there hands & to contact UPS!! My package was NOT damaged or altered at all, there wearhouse messed up my order!! Also, one of the shirts was the wrong color!! So what did ups change the color of my shirt!! Lol F*N joke! So they pretty much just stole money from me. This is not the first shipment I had not received but the previous issue was resolved and your probably asking so why do you continue to use them, well cuz there stuffs so cheap it's hard not to, but this was the last straw!!! How do you not place 11 items in someone's shipment and then blame it on ups! Complete scum!

madisonf28
3/22/19

I am now open minded about adding glitter when I do my makeup because I have seen the effect fashionnova's glitters had on my friend's face when we were partying last weekend. She looked amazing.

lolac19
3/22/19

Fashion Nova's size guide has made it possible for everyone to get the clothes they want in their size. No one I know who shops at fashion nova has ever complained that their orders didn't fit.

jadem54
3/22/19

I was in real need of FN's push-up bra. I've always been and A cup and for once I'd like a good chest and a cleavage to show. I've always been a little insecure about all that but now I have the push I needed.

jennifers915
3/22/19

Fashion nova's customer service is pretty good at their jobs. They have assisted me well and were able to answer to me properly and quicker than I expected. They don't make me wait and they have great attitude.

amberh155
3/22/19

The neutral section is amazing. I love every piece of clothing fashionnova has in there. They're all so gorgeous and they're perfect for when you would like your skin or your natural beauty be emphasized.

graciek3
3/22/19

I would like to commend fashion nova's delivery service. They always do a good job. They're always on time, and my items are never wrong or messed up when I receive them

kierac5
3/22/19

FN's joggers make it so much easier for me to go out and jog every morning. I like how comfortable I feel in them and the fabric isn't heavy or anything so it's not a bother when I jog.

isabellac29
3/22/19

Most of my greatest fashion purchases came from fashion nova. They always make me look good and I could use them in events again and people wouldn't comment on it negatively.

amelief2
3/21/19

My work clothes finally stopped looking like I borrowed them from my mom. Fashionnova's wear to work collection has me looking confident and professional in the workplace. I finally look fashionable.

sabinam12
3/21/19

I ordered something 1 month ago, and never got my package. So I wrote tham and they never replied, I wrote tham on Instagram - and they delete there bad reviews. So I tweeted tham and the finaly replied. But they need 30 Business Days to investigate that?! So what do you need to investigate? C.S.I much?

clemenced
3/21/19

They sent me the wrong item in the mail, which seems to be a frequent problem, and did not help me what so ever to get my order corrected. I was hung up on by the first person that answered and then proceeded to wait 30 minutes on hold after calling back. They told me to send the item back and then wait for them to process it and then get store credit in order to REORDER the item I had already bought. This would take over 3 weeks just for sending me the right item that they messed up. The websites may have cute clothes but their customer service is atrocious and I do not recommend this website to anyone.

jamiel207
3/21/19

I am seriously floored right now. I got an order from fashion nova and their clothes are as advertised. Pretty cheap, but gets the job done and its worth it for their prices. Anyway, one of the dresses I got had a hole in it. No problem though since their return policy says contact them at info@fashionnova.com within two days. I immediately emailed them and heard nothing, followed up -- still nothing.

Then I contacted them through their online contact form, which is not linked on the return policy page so I had to dig around and find it myself. After that I finally I get a response. The representative who contacted me told me return policy, which I was already aware of and that I didn't contact within the 2 day period, which I did. I was getting pretty annoyed at this point, but I felt the customer rep may have not had all the information and wanted to stay patient. I tried to explain the situation to the customer service rep. I have proof that I had sent the email and I even have read receipts on all emails (which said fashion nova read my email).

I then received this exact email:

Thank you for reaching out. I'm happy to help!

Unfortunately, there is no records of your report being done. In this case we are unable to validate your claim.

Thank you for choosing Fashion Nova!

I was like WTF. First of all I took all this time to try and get this return and now this BS. I really am not the one to complain or even write reviews, but I just need to let off this frustration and hope no one has to go through this.

Anyway, luckily I have read receipts the two emails I sent -- which I sent to them and hopefully this gets resolved. Their clothes just aren't worth the hassle. If your going to be an online business now a days, you should not be conducting your business like this.

omaric3
3/21/19

I was out of town for a funeral and received the item at my house. When I got home, I noticed that I received the wrong item. I put in a ticket. They will not take the item back or sent me the correct item because I did not report it in 2 days.

102 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

Out of the six times I ordered from fashionova I received my items four times the two times my order never arrived I received no assistance from them but a vague response and no follow up when I e mailed back. They offer no refund or assistance at all when trying to locate a package you will have to work with your bank in order to get some resolve, pathetic company who only ensures celebs are getting items delivered and satisfied while everyone else they treat as peons who they can care less about. if your not insta famous they don't ensure a smooth customer experience for you and you will soon be left disappointed. Great merch but not worth the frustration.

By Jessie D.

I placed an order on cyber Monday, it's now Dec. 8th and I have not received my items. Not my items or a tracking number but they sure took my money!! I just want my money back at this point.

By Jocquetta L.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

FashionNova?