Review of FashionNova

wholesale@fashionnova.com
2018 Customer choice award

jodiet14
3/24/19

I don't know how fashionnova's size guide could be so accurate, but all I know is that it really works. I like the way my orders fit on me.

freyac4
3/24/19

My husband and I are going on a second honeymoon in Hawaii. It's a few months from now but I am totally ready to go thanks to Fashion Nova's vacation shop collection.

mayab20
3/24/19

I have noticed that out of all he online shops I have bought from, it's fashion nova that is consistent with their timeliness in deliveries. I have never received updates about delays from them.

cerysa1
3/24/19

I am a huge fan of the color pink and I literally can't get enough. I just found out that my boyfriend buys from fashion nova's material girl collection when he thinks of getting me gifts.

emilyh265
3/24/19

FN is scary accurate in sizing. It is of utmost importance to give the customers their orders that actually fit them, hence the sizing chart. It's pretty effective as far as I can tell.

leahp91
3/24/19

Nothing like fashionnova jeans to bring out the best shape you got. It gives my butt a great perky lift and the shape of my legs has been emphasized. It covers a lot of skin but shows a lot of sexiness.

avag15
3/24/19

Fashion Nova's nose masks are really effective in removing black heads and deep-seated dirt in nose pores. I saw a lot of dirt when I first applied them and it has decreased in number after applying a few more times.

naomib76
3/23/19

I look extremely fashionable and I feel like I'm walking down a runway when I walk down along hospital corridors, going room to room for routing blood collection. Fashion Nova sells the best scrubs.

morganc86
3/23/19

Fashion nova has the best items in shaping like their waist shaping briefs. I highly recommend it to girls like me who struggle with fat around the belly area. It also doesn't look awkward so it's not obvious.

phoebeh12
3/23/19

FN's shapeshifter bodysuit is the real deal. I look like a totally different person when I tried it on. I have never been sexy or slim and this brought out a really different feeling in me. It motivated me to try and improve my body.

naomib75
3/23/19

Fashion Nova's multicolor palette comes in this really small, handy, compact case that's perfect for people who love to play around with colorful makeup.

abbiem15
3/23/19

My favorite purchase would be the waist shaping brief from fashionnova. I use it when I wear dresses and when I feel particularly bloated. It's great at holding back fat at your waist would be shaped nicely.

scarlettb14
3/23/19

Fashion Nova's customer service employees are good at customer care. I was pretty patient when I was inquiring with them, but they did not take advantage of this and replied to me pretty quickly and even took the time to explain things.

nicoleh255
3/23/19

The assistants at fashion nova's customer service has helped me a lot in the process of ordering in bulk. I was concerned about a number of things and they told me their process and they were great at reassuring me.

hannaht55
3/23/19

Fashion Nova's liquid lipstick is a great makeup item. Especially for girls like me who puts on lip balm first before applying lipstick because my lips get dry/cracked. It also spreads the lipstick more evenly.

evew20
3/23/19

The size chart fashionnova has implemented really helps in making sure customers get the right size for them. It's useless getting great clothes if they don't fit you right.

lolam131
3/23/19

The babe with power collection keeps it real with clothes that are down to earth and statement shirts that express women's feelings. Fashion nova promotes feminism fashionably.

katief120
3/23/19

Fashion nova has put the right price on their selections. The quality and durability of a clothing item can't be felt through the screen, so it might seem a bit expensive. Customers will appreciate this when they get their orders.

meganm232
3/23/19

FN has a great delivery service. I hope they can keep this up because this kind of service is almost the sole reason why I like to shop on here.

zaras8
3/22/19

I'm a bit on the chubby side, and I have love handles that I am really ashamed of. Fashion nova's waist shaper has been so amazing and they work so well in holding back belly fat. It also inspires me to work hard so I won't need them in the future.

avag14
3/22/19

FN's customer service has been great to me. They always reply to me, they answer my concerns properly and they're well-versed in company policies so they can explain to customers about them.

samanthah177
3/22/19

The nude palettes fashion nova has is great if you're the type of girl who likes to sport a natural look. The makeup is barely visible to others but you yourself can see that it makes a difference. Perfect for the natural look.

oliviab99
3/22/19

Fashionnova's size chart was a bit confusing for me to use at first because I hadn't tried it at other shops before, but I can see why I had to go through all that. There have been no errors in orders' size because of that.

lillyd17
3/22/19

FN's new babe with power collection really gives out girl power. They have statement shirts that are very clever. Their material girl is also about girl power. Girls shouldn't have to look tough to be tough, they should get to be as pink as they want to be and still be considered tough.

rebeccag177
3/22/19

Fashionnova has included skin treatments in their beauty collections because they know that it's not only makeup that gives beauty. Great skin is key to looking beautiful and also in applying makeup.

102 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

Out of the six times I ordered from fashionova I received my items four times the two times my order never arrived I received no assistance from them but a vague response and no follow up when I e mailed back. They offer no refund or assistance at all when trying to locate a package you will have to work with your bank in order to get some resolve, pathetic company who only ensures celebs are getting items delivered and satisfied while everyone else they treat as peons who they can care less about. if your not insta famous they don't ensure a smooth customer experience for you and you will soon be left disappointed. Great merch but not worth the frustration.

By Jessie D.

I placed an order on cyber Monday, it's now Dec. 8th and I have not received my items. Not my items or a tracking number but they sure took my money!! I just want my money back at this point.

By Jocquetta L.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

FashionNova?