Review of FashionNova

2018 Customer choice award

susanm314
Stacy M.
5/22/19

I have been buying from nova for about a year and I can say sometimes their clothing is good, however with their return policy it's not worth. If you get a size that doesn't fit you basically only get store credit AND you have to PAY to ship it back! Some of their stuff runs too small or too big so if you get the wrong size you basically are stuck having to pay to ship it back. Worst part of the whole website is the customer service!! Their is no number to call when you email them you get a basic email saying they'll get to it and they never answer! One issue I've had a lot is buying an item, waiting days for it to come and later in receiving an email saying they don't have it! please do NOT order from here for last minute clothing because you might NEVER get it

trisham43
5/22/19

Necklace was ordered on January 31 and I still have not received my order. I tried multiple times to get ahold of someone and still no answer.. Amazon as well tried to get ahold of them with no long.. now under order details it says unknown shipping date

gardinerm
5/22/19

I always bring out fashionnova's shapewear bodysuit from my closet whenever I feel that I'm bloated or whenever I've suddenly gained a lot of weight. Nobody notices my weight gain so it's perfect to wear until I really shake off the excess weight.

howet2
5/22/19

I like how I can browse according to how I want to see Fashion Nova's clothes. I always sort by price because I want to stay in budget whenever I shop. Otherwise, I'd be spending all my money and forget about food expenses.

dawsona
5/22/19

Fashion Nova's barely nude palette is amazing. They can significantly increase your charm without changing your face. Nude colors are best to portray natural beauty.

bishopg5
5/22/19

I have nothing to say about fashionnova's services. There's nothing to complain about. I really appreciate it that the sizes of the outfits I get always fit me the first time, because it would really hurt to have to return something because I wouldn't fit.

carrolls26
5/22/19

FN's hasa la vista eye-shadow palette is tropical-themed. The choices are so colorful and bold. It's the best palette to have if you're feeling festive.

archeri
5/22/19

Wearing outfits and shapewear from fashion nova has really given me a great boost in self-confidence. I don't walk around slouching anymore or looking so awkward that I'd die of shyness.

adamss9
5/22/19

Fashion Nova's plaid jacket is chic, professional-looking, and keeps you warm. I love it because my office is always so cold with the A/C on and this coat is not bulky enough that it would bother people looking at you.

dixont
5/22/19

FN has great delivery service, the best I have experienced so far. They're always on time with their deliveries and they coordinate well with their customers so we don't have to chase them around if we missed them.

hardinga
5/22/19

FashionNova's shapewear shorts have been really handy in keeping my waist looking slim and my thighs smaller than they really are.

hawkinsj
5/22/19

I never saw fashion nova's clothes to be too expensive. In fact, after buying my first dress from fashion nova, I'm really relieved the price is like this. The quality is just so good that it could have easily been sold for hundreds of dollars.

hamiltonc27
5/21/19

There is suddenly no more baggage under my eyes after applying fashionnova's avatara no baggage under my eyes. The skin got lighter and the eyebags are gone.

kirkl44
5/21/19

Fashionnova's size chart is quite useful. This online shop could have been buried in return traffic for clothes that didn't fit their customers well. I never had complaints about any of the clothes I got.

goddarde
5/21/19

I love applying fashion nova's aqua sleeping cream on my face every night before I go to bed. I wake up with softer and younger skin, like I'm dreaming it.

lynchn
5/21/19

I was the official trendsetter in my town the first time I wore fashionnova clothes to school. Everybody looked up to my fashion sense', but in truth, I just have fashionnova standards in mind.

bulll
5/21/19

I bought a really cute mocha-colored coat from Fashion Nova the other day. I like the way it looks and the color sometimes make me crave for sweets. The coat has great quality as well.

brownem
5/21/19

I am truly grateful to fashion nova for being on time with the deliveries. I ordered my bridesmaids' dresses on here and the wedding is now just days away.

greenk13
5/21/19

Fashionnova's invisible bra lets me move around properly without worrying about it falling off my boobs. The straps also makes it possible to get a nice cleavage if you're lacking, like me.

dodda
5/21/19

I have a lot of discounts than opportunities to buy clothes. I have saved quite a bit of money thanks to FashionNova's endless stream of discounts.

doylei1
5/21/19

I am subtly trying to make metallic makeup trendy in my university. The futuristic and even alien-y effect is attractive and interesting. It all started with fashionnova's metallic eyeshadow.

crossj
5/21/19

The heels I ordered from Fashion nova were a very good it on me. I walk comfortably in them without tensing up or getting pinched. Fashion nova's size guide is pretty good.

dobsonn
5/21/19

The collagen eye patch has really helped to keep me looking fresh in the midst of finals exams. You can hardly tell that I only get sleep about two hours every day.

nashz
5/21/19

My boyfriend has a hard time shopping clothes for himself, mostly because he is very picky when it comes to clothes. I introduced him to fashion nova and he says he likes a lot of their men's collection items.

rossr39
5/20/19

The cornelia wrap coat from fashionnova's outdoor collection is an elegant, lady-like coat that keeps you looking stylish while keeping you warm.

102 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

Out of the six times I ordered from fashionova I received my items four times the two times my order never arrived I received no assistance from them but a vague response and no follow up when I e mailed back. They offer no refund or assistance at all when trying to locate a package you will have to work with your bank in order to get some resolve, pathetic company who only ensures celebs are getting items delivered and satisfied while everyone else they treat as peons who they can care less about. if your not insta famous they don't ensure a smooth customer experience for you and you will soon be left disappointed. Great merch but not worth the frustration.

By Jessie D.

I placed an order on cyber Monday, it's now Dec. 8th and I have not received my items. Not my items or a tracking number but they sure took my money!! I just want my money back at this point.

By Jocquetta L.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

FashionNova?