Review of SheIn

Tel: 0.5874656939
dispute@shein.com

nirliptam
8/27/18

I did payment for a top and amount has been deducted from my account but I didn't get any confirmation email or message from the site.... Totally fraud

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Nirlipta,

eileeng40
8/27/18

First, for the money you are paying the quality is good & a good value. Needed to return some items & did an online chat, gave them my order # & they emailed me a shipping label without a hassle or fuss. Very happy with the products I have kept & will continue to shop with them. They also have great incentives, combine that with ebates & Wiki and the prices are really great

trivenim
8/23/18

There was measurement problem in the jacket which I placed order from shein and for return pickup they charging, why should I pay this pick up amount, none of the other giant website charges for this.. Which is really very Unethical.. Very very bad experience.. Plz don't buy nd waste your money.. Disgusting..

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Triveni,

Our team has emailed you via Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience. We hope to hear from you soon!
ad114
8/22/18

I didnt like the products because of the cheap quality, but after complaining and writing a bad review the customer service did his best to organise the refund on my account.

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Alexia,

Our team has sent you an email via Dispute@Shein.Com with your refund details. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience. We hope to hear from you soon!
caroll255
8/18/18

this brought a $12 item up to $18.98 for a $12 item. no other provider charges customers for insurance and shein does it without showing it or getting approval. they won't credit it even though unauthorized. $18.98 is 58% more than cost of item. use amazon prime free shipping better deal. shein shipping is $3.99 and insurance chg $2.99. $6.98 above item cost. for $12 item is a good buy. at $19 not so much.
BEWARE.

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Carol,

angelap174
8/12/18

Shein and Romwe are both asking me to send photos of my government id passport and credit card, i called paypal and my credit card company they said this is very concerning that an online merchant is asking for such photos. romwe gave me a refund on paypal because i refused, however shein has not given me a refund BEWARE you might not get your clothes or your refund

THEY WONT REFUND MY MONEY, molly m. keeps harassing me on here with daily messages, telling me they refunded my money giving me FALSIFIED paypal confirmation codes, paypal couldn't believe SHEIN went even lower to spend the time creating falsified paypal codes on sitejabber, but to fail to respond to week long paypal credit card, and better business bureau disputes. BELOW IS PROOF IN A PICTURE, NO REFUND FROM SHEIN. PAYPAL STATUS 8/15 = ****seller refused to ship goods, seller has made no contact********

MOLLY M. stop LYING to protect the FRAUD and theft that occurs in the "security department" stop harassing me with FALSIFIED paypal confirmation codes, FALSIFIED paypal dispute codes, FALSIFIED DHL shipping codes. there are no records of these with any of the companies

Tip for consumers: do not send them photos of your government identification over the internet, this will put your bank accounts at risk. call paypal and your credit card company ASAP. both paypal and all major credit card companies were well aware of the shady business practices of SHEIN's "security" dept, they also are very helpful at keeping their customers safe, so report them asap.

annemiekev
8/10/18

I have ordered a dress and had the same experience as many others, to small. I have tried to send in tickets to which I didn't receive a reply. Hence I returned the package to the address mentioned on the package, where it has been received. No response whatever. Trying to find a means of contact other than via tickets, is impossible.through this site they contacted me and refunded my money. Still i will not order there again

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Annemieke,

Our team has emailed you via Dispute@Shein.Com with your refund details. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience. We hope to hear from you soon!
shwetag6
8/9/18

The bust and waist sizes are missing matched drastically. The tops are such a waste of money and time. Now the refund is taking so long without any proper channel to support.
Will never recommend this app to anyone. Hope someone takes the feedback and improves.

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Shweta,

Our team has emailed you via Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your refund. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience. We hope to hear form you soon!
elenik6
8/3/18

I have ordered from SheIN about 6 times now. Although I have heard in the past that courier services are slow or that quality is not good, I personally have not had any issues. You just have to be smart about what you order in terms of fabric. I also usually order a large quantity (around $200 worth) so I always qualify for free express shipping. My order gets to me within a week or so.

The only problem I had a couple of times was that the sizing was a little bit off, but I was able to return with no issues and receive a refund. They are really accommodating with returns and will either refund you the money or you can use it for your next order.

Pricing of the items is really cheap, but the quality is actually really good considering what you pay, which is surprising. I definitely recommend ordering from this site.

You can view one of the dresses I ordered here: http://www.bijuleni.com/2017/10/the-perfect-bardot-dress.html

bubblelalishoush
8/2/18

I ordered clothes and cannot find my orders to track them. My orders list is empty but they sure took my money. I have used other sites and never had this problem, order number is kha30568.

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Asha,

Dear Asha,

If you feel that we have resolved the issue, we would love if you could edit the review on Sitejabber. I have sent you a "Request for Resolution" through Sitejabber. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience. We hope to hear from you soon!
gjoannet
GJoanne T.
8/1/18

I recently ordered 4 petal sleeve blouses in asst colors. I ordered one size larger than I usually wear due to no name manufacturer, I received the four blouses in an acceptable amt of time but they were about 4 sizes smaller than requested even tho the packaging said the correct size. I will not return these items and waste more money and time, I will simply donate or discard, Granted, they were cheap but the quality was also cheap, Count me as a former very dissatisfied and disappointed customer

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear G Joanne T,

If you feel that we have resolved the issue, we would love if you could edit the review on Sitejabber. We hope to hear from you soon.
meganw109
8/1/18

Shein has a great selection of choice. It however is not somewhere to order things from last minute. You need to able to wait a few weeks to be safe. I ordered some items for a holiday and there was an issue with the order meaning I would have got the items after leaving for abroad. However, they allowed me to cancel it all and gave me a full refund. Great customer service!!

dawnf42
7/31/18

I'm sorry that others had a bad experience but I was lucky. My order arrived, the quality of the dress looks good (I have not used and therefore not yet washed) and inexpensive. Although my order did not arrive early, they sent me an email telling me of the delay. I was willing to wait. Will order again.

jasminel42
7/28/18

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID. LISTEN TO THE REVIEWS. DONT DO IT. ITEMS NEVER ARRIVED. CARD CHARGED. IMPOSSIBLE TO REACH CUSTOMER SERVICE. RUINED MY B DAY ITEMS NOT ARRIVING. RUINED MY HOLIDAY ITEMS NOT ARRIVING. THE WORST SERVICE IVE EVER EVER EXPERIENCED. DOUBT I'LL EVER GET MY MONEY BACK. FURIOUS. ELEVEN ITEMS. NONE OF WHICH ARRIVED.

jacquelinem145
7/28/18
• Updated review

After multiple attempts to contact Shein through the website for my return label, I quickly got a response to the below review. They appear to have reimbursed me (not yet shown on my account), but their helpful efforts to reimburse the shipping fee could basically only work if I have paypal or they can add it to my Shein wallet. It need not be said that I am never ordering from them again, so will not get the shipping reimbursed as they intended. Almost happier to be done with them. Never ever order there!!!!

“Do NOT order anything you may want to return!”
7/26/18
• Previous review

Not only do you have to pay for the return shipping fee, but the process of even being allowed to return your item is dramatic! You have to request a return online and they promise to give you a link for your return label. However, you have to "remove the last 3 words in the html link once you have logged in on the website and replace them with your order nr". I tried every possible variation but nothing worked. Still waiting for a reply. Oh and if you don't specifically state that you want money returned to you, you get your refund in Shein points.... uh no thank you, never ordering here again!

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Jacqueline,

Our team has emailed you via Dispute@Shein.Com with your return label. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience. We hope to hear from you soon!
mattieh14
7/24/18

I previously wrote a bad review about the shipping process with SheIn. However, things have changed and their customer service department was very nice to my concerns. They gave me a refund and wanted to make sure I was all in all happy. Thumbs up for customer service.

emaleee1
7/21/18

I just got these in the mail about an hour ago. I ordered on the 8th. its the 19th. It was suppose to be express shipping. It got delayed by three or more days because something I ordered was out of stock. They finally said they shipped it but on the tracking it said they were waiting on my response. So I sent another email asking if it shipped and the rude customer service said to "be patient". It finally came, and EVERYTHING smelled like moth balls. So disgusting. The backpack that was suppose to be "medium size"? Couldnt even fit my notebooks. Everything is see through, A few things had holes in them already! I spent $100+ dollars and Im probably going to have to throw it all away. I had high hopes. I better be able to get a refund for this.

deniseg152
7/19/18

I ordered some items on an express delivery and so far nothing has arrived, could you please let me know when or if it is coming!

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Denise,

Our team has emailed you via Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience. We hope to hear from you soon.
neetuv
7/18/18

It's has good collection and being a regular user of Myntra , I thought to try Shein once and it gave a pathetic experience .
1 St delivery was a pain , thn if I want to return 1 item , there's no way I can do .it's asking for upload photo , what the hell and thn I tried also thn it need specific format !! WOW !!
On Top there is no customer care number to talk or guide .
Contact immediately to take it back

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Neetu,

Our team has emailed you from Dispute@Shein.Com in regards to your refund. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience. We hope to hear from you soon!
adamd144
7/18/18

AVOID like the plague!
Can't deliver on time, going on holiday without essential swim wear!!!
Even allowed extra time to what was stated.

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Adam,

ramag1
7/17/18

The dresses that I ordered were not as advertised. The material Quality being inferior and some stitching defects were also there, owing which I wanted to process a return, I initiated a return minutes after receiving the order... But even after raising 5 tickets and getting three messages and commitment from their end for the pickup, even after 10 days there is no pickup of the products from my place. So I will never recommend anyone to buy from Shein.. Very bad experience

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Rama,
Our team has emailed you from Dispute@Shein.Com in regards to your order. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience. We hope to hear from you soon!
karib27
7/16/18

The site told me to use PayPal for a 'safer transaction' ... I did and a couple days later I got an email saying my payment is under review as they need to issue an E-check that'll take additional time. I've never had this happen before so I contacted customer service wanting more information on what's happening and how much of an inconvenience time-wise this will cause in receiving my order. I am told to be patient and offered no explanation of what is going on. A few days later (thanks to my persistent messages), I am told to contact PayPal. I do, and they tell me SHEIN is responsible and they cannot do anything about this delay. Finally, I see I am CHARGED via PayPal for this order...so I assume my order has been verified and will ship out soon? No. There is no record of my order anywhere. Now again with NO EXPLANATION, I AM ASKED TO SEND A PICTURE OF MY CREDIT CARD? This company has stolen my money...where is my order???

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Kari,

Our fraud prevention department has contacted you in regards to verifying your order. We do ask for a photo to see the last 4 digits of the card that was used, and a photo of the corresponding ID for the first and last name to verify your payment information. Please cover all information that we do not ask to see. If the verification has not been responded to the order will be cancelled. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you and have a wonderful day!
catherinev34
7/13/18

DO NOT BUY FROM SHEIN: I am trying to return some items, and their policy is to contact them first, then you receive the adress to return. I am trying for 2 weeks already to contact them, and I get completely ignored. I submitted 5 tickets on their website that say 24h reply, and contacted them on messenger, NOTHING worked.

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Catherine,

bruceh100
7/12/18
• Updated review

After my review on sitejabber they did fix the error on their site. They then indicated that they would "offer a full refund" which I declined. They went ahead and gave me credit to use on the site nearly equivalent to the amount I spent anyway. That's ok but it's credit I likely will not use. I appreciate that they took the time to apologize and correct their site which was all I wanted.

“Typical flashy but cheap import fare”
1/12/18
• Previous review

Close to Christmas I submitted an order for a gift. For days I did not get any indication of ETA or that item had been shipped. Naturally it arrived some time after Christmas. That in itself is not a problem given the lateness of my order but it would have been nice to know in advance when it would ship. Also I noticed an error on the website as I entered the order (the product photo changed to a different product altogether when a different color was selected). Anticipating that they might get the order wrong I added a note to the order explaining the error and describing which product I was actually ordering. They ignored it and got it wrong anyway. My girlfriend was happy enough with the incorrect item so I did not make the effort to send it back. My first impression is that they are somewhat unconcerned about customer service or perhaps there is a language barrier.

sueb125
7/12/18
• Updated review

Ordered A swimsuit which didn't fit and didn't notice that there was a no return and swimwear policy. However that kindly refunded me anyway and followed up for a positive resolution. I would definitely re order and try a different type of clothing order. Sue

“don't order a swimsuit”
2/6/18
• Previous review

No returns on swimwear. Never would have ordered had I known. The suit was of inferior fabric, and the fit was horrible. Now I'm stuck with it even tho all tags are there, as well the the protective adhesive.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I agree they email me constantly to change my negative review.... Beware!!!!!

By Vonnett H.

Do not waste your money on this website, they are very disrespectful, and they do not help their customers. It was one of the worst shopping experiences ever.

By K P.

It is a hit and miss. Some items are OK but others are made by them recreating clothes from other companies and the fabrics are literally table cloths of worse. It is best to look at the photos of clothing posted by the users themselves and not she inside. I wouldn't purchase anything they add themselves. Also, to let you know how long it takes. I ordered a few items on April 15th via express shipping and they still haven't shipped them. It is JUNE! So I would save your money and shop at other sites even if they're a bit more expensive.

By Valeria C.

It's better for you to check the measurements fir each

By Maryam a.

My order took four to five weeks. The clothes weren't at all how they looked online either.

By Jenna B.

I ordered express and it took over a month just to be shipped. Sometimes they will split your order even if you paid express and send both economy. Don't waste your time. It's a risk and sometimes you get decent items but it will be like on out of the 10 things you order.

By Valeria C.

Takes AGES to come and the quality and sizing is very poor.

By Lo M.

JUST DONT DO IT!! Whatever shipping you choose, even if you want to pay for expedited they tack on 5-7 days of processing before it even gets sent out!! They don't mention that until you pay then its a nightmare to cancel and get money back!!

By Jasmin B.

you'll be lucky if it ever arrives. and don't try to return. they will never let you. i filed a complaint with the BBB and i suggest everyone do the same.

By nina r.

This is a child sweatshop factory!

By Lj H.
Questions? Get answers from the SheIn staff and other customers.

SheIn?