Review of Amazon

john@amazon.com
2018 Customer choice award

vitald
4/12/19

I never ever ever write reviews. This dress is beautiful. I love the material, I love the way it hugs my body just the way I want it to (tightly with the bandage around my waist).
I'm heavyish, at 190lbs and 5'3 and my weight is pretty evenly distributed. I'm big chested at 38DD and this dress fit me beautifully and cinched my waist so that I really got that hourglass figure.

lavenderc
4/12/19

They have a wide range of products. Been buying from them a few times. I will continue to buy from them

aidenk3
4/12/19

Amazon just blocked me from writing reviews for absolutely no reason. It says I violated the guidelines. Which is a joke. And even some of my older verified purchase reviews are hidden by the sensitivity filter. I think it's pretty common knowledge Amazon is full off fake reviews and yet I can't review products they actually know I purchased. There are so many products on there with hundreds of non verified 5 star reviews. What a scam. I'll be avoiding Amazon from here out. EBay is usually cheaper and now they have just as many items with fast and free shipping. And I don't need to pay membership fees. There's no need for you anymore Amazon

elizabeths560
4/11/19

Apparently they attempted to deliver my items and found my apartment building closed. Funny enough because my apartment building has no gate, it's open 24hrs. I contacted their customer service and she confirmed that delivery was attempted, Very funny because the day they claim to have attempted delivery i was at home the haul day. About 8hrs later i got an email from them saying my items got lost. Terrible first time experience with Amazon. You don't realize the pain and damages you have caused me by your error. SHAME ON YOU.

emmab180
4/11/19

I paid $20 for 1 day shipping then my item got lost and went to North Carolina when I live in Kentucky so I wasted that $20 the first person I talked to was very nice refunded me the $20 and said it would update the tracking as soon as it knew a new delivery date. The tracking never updated and apparently a dog harness needs to be signed for and so I didn't know it was being delivered they couldn't leave it because I wasn't home to sign. I contacted them again and wanted to know if I could go and pick it up somewhere or something and they couldn't answer me every time I locked my phone a new customer service agent was on the chat and I had to explain everything 9 TIMES the last person I talked to offered me a refund and I said I didn't want a refund if my item was going to be redelivered the next day then that's fine if not I wanted to cancel and he said how would you like your refund and I said I don't want it unless I'm going to get the item and they refunded me still. I went to my orders and it said I needed to send back my item once i received it. So again the 10th customer service chat agent Zyree was being very sarcastic and snarky when I tried to explain the situation to him and it seemed a lot like he was talking to me like I was a stupid child. Most frustrating experience very horrible service.

robertb1454
4/11/19

MADE A HUGE MISTAKE BUY 2 FOXWELL SCAN TOOLS GUES WHAT CHINA CRAP $260 FOR 1 $170 FOR THE OTHER Walmart $40 scan tool just as good and if it malfunctions you can just bring it back I HATE THE RUNAROUND EVERY STINKING TIME I BUY ON AMAZONE THEY SCREW IT UP REALLY JUST BUY LOCALY IT JUST NOT WORTH THE AGRAVTION Ya good prices buy it crap i need to be able to look at the person and explain what's wrong and get a new one not a run around

elizabethr400
4/11/19

1st CS person just keeps reading from a script. I ask for supervisor. Holding....She comes on and says HELLO? I ask for someone for who English is their native language. Holding.....get some nice guy named Chris. Issue is that 2 set of of gifts I ordered for Christmas presents (FOR MY NEPHEWS) were not delivered. One order is marked OUT FOR DELIVERY and one is marked UNABLE TO DELIVER. IT IS APRIL I am in Canada. My nephews live in the US. If I hadn't noticed, Amazon would still have my money. First lady told me it is my responsibility to see that my orders were delivered. Since Amazon has my money, isn't it their responsibility? How long would a Christmas order be considered just LATE before I get my money back? Why would I have to call to get my money back on an order that was UNDELIVERED? That's a half hour I won't get back. But I certainly learned a good lesson. I am a "good customer" but you are happy to steal my money.

jadef24
4/11/19

They made this pregnancy miserable for me with all their errors on my registry.
Plus, they LIED about the baby box you have to earn. It is NOT even close to a $35 value.
I got 7 samples in a tiny box. That was IT!!
And theyve shut off the reviews for their baby boxes so future mothers cannot be warned against it!!!

robind177
4/9/19

It took me calling their Customer Service 6 times to get me issue taken care of, and even after the 6th time, I got an email from them saying that theu were undoing everything that I worked so hard for on all my previous call. I oroganlly called because of an issue with digital downloads. The gentleman I talked to said he would give credit for what he could see, but for me to call back with a list of others I had. When I called back the rep told me no, not going to do what the previous rep said and yelled at at me and over me. He would not listwn to me without me fightubg to be heard. He lacked any bit of understanding or compassion at all. I was told by other reps that that was not called for and that my issue I was originally calling about never should have happened and agreed to give me credit. I was on the phone so long with this rep thay my phone died. She called and left a voice message saying she gabe some credit and for my to call back to get the rest and said she posted comments of approval for the rep I got when I called back. When I called back, thay rep went ahead with the rest of the credit. The very next day I got an email from Amazon Customer Service telling me they were going to undo all the credits. Those charges I am seeking credit for were for Amazon Freetown. That I did not order, and also a lot of digital downloads. I had the parental lock on so my kids could not buy apps without my knowledge and these charges arr still on my bill. I was told by the very 1st rep that these got throught because my kids even though theu downloaded a free app, when they played the app and spend their coins earned on the app it charged my credit card. Neither my kids or I intended on making these purchases. It seems like a very sneaking thing to do if you ask me. It parental locks are on, there should not be an alway ways like this for charging my credit card. My kids tell me that theu have lost a ton of games off their tablets. So thus leads me to believe that not only are they putting those unauthorized charges back on my credit card, but they also removed the content on which I am being charged. So frustrated and very unhappy with Amazon. Oh, yeah, one rep I dealt with even told me that I have a boy name. Very very very unsatisfied with all of the time, trouble, and poor customer service I have dealt with.

emmar64
4/8/19

Tons of fake reviews make the reviews meaningless. They have their vine customers who ret a free product to review. The prime is ok for documentaries sometimes. What really makes me mad is their return policy. They take money of when I do a return at times. The best way to return is to not open it and write refused return to sender. I just packed and processed a return. Then choose to refund my original method of payment. The product is on its way back and they sent another one instead of a refund. I'm glad I pay month to month. I will drop them for next month if they don't make this right. Unbelievable Spoke with Eddie C. On the east coast in customer service. Says he's a supervisor. I was a good customer but they are not a good company.. very rude. Said he would not do anything special for me. I told him let's do something specyial and cancel my prime member

lovatoe
4/7/19

Amazon prime is perfect for what we use it for. The next day delivery service can't be faulted. Items always turn up when they should, and the updates regarding your order are great. I'd pay the monthly fee for the free delivery alone

kennethf106
4/6/19

Blood pressure monitor is just what I need to stay in the know of my overall health,an overall health check of my systolic and diastolic pressure is an important part of my life at this point in my life, it's a good thing when you don't have to assume anything.

melissat177
4/5/19

Amazon customer service stinks, their service all in all has gotten horrible since they're gotten so big, I've been a prime member for 10 years and today I am canceling all prime and even the account

ivyc15
4/5/19

Open box on Apr 02, call Amazon to get the instruction and ask them how many screw come with, they said, they did not know any info. screw hole was no good, how can make the cat tree.
There is no average size cat in this world to fit this house. Everything is so small, is ridiculous. Don't bother unless you have a micro cat, very disappointed with this product.
Amazon Order # 701-2972479-7230620

ginar100
4/4/19

TRULY A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH THESE FOLKS. THEY CONTINUE TO DROP THE BALL EVERY TIME AN ISSUE ARISES. IF IT WASN'T THAT THE PRODUCT WASN'T INSTOCK (WHICH IT WAS) THEN IT WAS THE CARRIERS FAULT. THEY CAN'T EVEN GUARANTEE THAT MY ITEMS WOULD ARRIVE ON TIME. I ONLY PURCHASE PRIME ELIGIBLE ORDERS AND WELL THEY DROPPED THE BALL AND SAID IT WAS THE CARRIERS FAULT. IF IT IS BEING FULFILLED BY AMAZON HOW IS THIS THE CARRIERS FAULT IF IT NEVER LEFT YOUR WAREHOUSES??

THEN I AM BEING TOLD I WILL RECEIVE CREDIT FOR THE PURCHASE AND THE EXPEDITED SHIPPING IN ORDER TO FULFILL THE ORDER TO MAKE IT ON TIME. BUT GUESS WHAT THE MONIES WON'T BE AVAILABLE FOR A COUPLE DAYS AND THE ITEMS ARE NEEDED THIS WEEKEND!!! HORRIBLE.

ashleyb490
4/3/19

Any issues I have had they where resolved within a reasonable time in only two items I purchased was defective !

chrisl545
4/3/19

Amazon! For years I found great deals and purchased everything on Amazon ...but now I'm finding you can purchase almost everything for much less on other sites! Amazon is also Overloaded with crappy knock-offs, counterfeit items, and fake reviews! It was a great run for a couple of years, now it's time to move on.

nicop7
4/1/19

I've never had a problem with any delivery from Amazon, and the one time that I did have a question about a charge, the woman on the phone was very friendly and helpful. Turns out it wasn't even an unauthorized charge, I was just confused about something.

manuelm213
3/31/19

Impressed with the quality and the price of 32GB Tarjeta TF tarjeta Micro SD tarjeta de memoria Clase 10 AntW1-32.

sandin4
3/30/19

I used to sell for years on amazon b4 they became what they are now. Last night i applied to become a seller again I was tired of not finding USA sellers. i sell on many platforms and never had to apply for permission to sell. Amazon had me upload my drivers license, debit card, and bank statement! I read the horror stories and applied anyway. Now i understand the complaints. Today i recd an email stating my documents weren't legible. Seriously.?! They were upload direct from the bank. I dont think i'll resubmit. They asked for more info than my employer, and i work for the govt!

ronaldom6
3/29/19

Excellent service provided by Amazon. A site with good products available at an discounted price. Wide range of products with excellent offers and the service is also quite fast.

shirleyp33
3/28/19

Seller Lorie of Amazon wants you to pay for returned shipping if something is wrong with your order.

kevinc559
3/27/19

I wanted to get a credit card to start my doing my credit and nobody accepted me. When I applied to Amazon credit card, they accepted me quick and I was happy. They are really great and because of them I started doing credit. I LOVE AMAZON

stevenr315
3/25/19

I used amazon on an every day basis, until today. I got an automated email that my bank account will be not accepted anymore, after years of business without any problems on my end. Account is always covered. Now I need to give amazon my credit card information. I maybe order from this trillion dollar company that cant manage to pay living wages, but I wont entrust them with my card credentials... business taken to local shops again. #BoycottAmazon

janiceh151
3/22/19

I love amazon, their shipping is fast and anytime I've had an issue customer service has always been accommodating

33 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Bought a hair dryer for my daughter in Melbourne. Arrived no probs.

By Tony A.

I would call their customer service dept. They are all pretty knowledgeable and helpful. Good luck.

By Konstantin P.

This problem began when Amazon Market Place started up and when I saw how bad it was with sellers selling at 3 to 4 times the full retail price at other online stores, it was a hint for me to stop supporting Amazon Market Place. If its sold by Amazon, I might buy it but I do my utmost to find a lower price so I don't have to buy it from Amazon. More often than not Bestbuy or Staples has it for the same or lower price. Bought an Asus RT AC 5300 from Bestbuy for 500 Canadian and it doesn't sell for less at Amazon. Returns are no hassle 30 day returns and no shipping just take it to a local retail store and that saves the wrapping and shipping.

By Paul H.

The above answers are good - I agree that a personal contact on the phone is best. - Go to 'Your Account', then click 'Let Us Help You' -then click Help - Then 'need more help',- then click 'Contact Us' - fill out the 3 steps and choose 'more no norder questions, - then clock on phone - from there it will direct you (how long the wait etc and they call you back)

By John G.

I have never shipped or had things shipped to or from Australia. Sorry

By Monica C.

It takes longer if you don't pay monthly for Amazon prime.

By Robart B.

The shipping cost is in the listing if that's what you're asking. If you click on new/used, it will be below the cost. If you have Prime, most things are free shipping.

By Kira S.

Yes I do on the items I purchase and also through google and sitejabber

By LisaMarie O.

you answer on the actual question I believe.

By Kira S.

I really don't understand. The box packaging doesn't matter really. But possibly go to Amazon customer service, and ask for help. You may be able to get the other video games too, and if not, you can always ask for a refund.

By Trinity S.
Questions? Get answers from the Amazon staff and other customers.

Amazon?