Review of Amazon

john@amazon.com
2018 Customer choice award

sandin4
3/30/19

I used to sell for years on amazon b4 they became what they are now. Last night i applied to become a seller again I was tired of not finding USA sellers. i sell on many platforms and never had to apply for permission to sell. Amazon had me upload my drivers license, debit card, and bank statement! I read the horror stories and applied anyway. Now i understand the complaints. Today i recd an email stating my documents weren't legible. Seriously.?! They were upload direct from the bank. I dont think i'll resubmit. They asked for more info than my employer, and i work for the govt!

ronaldom6
3/29/19

Excellent service provided by Amazon. A site with good products available at an discounted price. Wide range of products with excellent offers and the service is also quite fast.

shirleyp33
3/28/19

Seller Lorie of Amazon wants you to pay for returned shipping if something is wrong with your order.

kevinc559
3/27/19

I wanted to get a credit card to start my doing my credit and nobody accepted me. When I applied to Amazon credit card, they accepted me quick and I was happy. They are really great and because of them I started doing credit. I LOVE AMAZON

stevenr315
3/25/19

I used amazon on an every day basis, until today. I got an automated email that my bank account will be not accepted anymore, after years of business without any problems on my end. Account is always covered. Now I need to give amazon my credit card information. I maybe order from this trillion dollar company that cant manage to pay living wages, but I wont entrust them with my card credentials... business taken to local shops again. #BoycottAmazon

churcha
3/24/19

excellent service, excellent quality and fast shipping,the material is good and the size is suitable for me totally recommended!!

janiceh151
3/22/19

I love amazon, their shipping is fast and anytime I've had an issue customer service has always been accommodating

stevenk225
3/22/19

Amazon's new poor package with messy polyester foam messed up my room, and it was harder and took time to clean those a piece of polyester foams on the kitchen and floor. My dog ate some, so I am so worried about my dog right now.

lindas1174
3/20/19

This place is ridiculous for employment. They give you a job, make you 2+months just to get an email that's says wait some more yet have multiple positions for the same job posted. I guess if you dont have an MBA you can forget working here.

kathleenl143
3/19/19

I am a Prime member, never disappointed in the products or the service! They are my first choice for everything except groceries. Only because we don't have a Whole Foods where I live. I wish we did. I wish there was an Amazon my whole life! In 2 days I can get just about anything I want and watch and read and listen to what I want too while I wait.

clappys
3/17/19

The nation your item is shipped from is concealed on Amazon; and you will not find it on 6 different seller-related tabs. That's because Jeff Bezos believes his cash-grab should not be slowed by your need for a fast delivery, or the desire to shop in your own nation. Sorry, it's just not possible for Amazon to tell you were you're shopping. I had to call in to learn where things were coming from. Even Amazon had difficulty finding this bureid info; and took half an hour to vaguely commit to where things would ship from. 4 out of 7 items on a recent shopping effort turned out to be from China. Amazon cannot hit a three-day promised turnaround when stuff comes from the other side of the world.

I am so done with this unacceptable web site.
I have also received items so incompetently packed, that a liquid item burst open and ruined th eother items. And no order has ever come close to it's promised delivery date. I refuse to buy anymore from this tired website, because their fulfillment is garbage.

jennyf85
Jenny F.
3/17/19

I have ordered many things from Amazon and I have never had an issue. Things are usually cheaper than buying it in retail shops. I always receive my parcels on time and in good condition. I will always use Amazon!!

andread164
3/17/19

I have been a amazon customer for years and recently ran into issues with the delivery of my packages. Over the past week and a half their delivery people have been dropping my packages off at the neighborhood clubhouse??? I have lived here for over a year and this has only recently started happening. I have 2 items showing delivered on weekend... it's now Sunday and I don't have them? The most disappointing point was trying to get in touch with someone who could help. It's difficult and they tried to put the blame on usps and ups, when in fact it was their company who did the delivery. I really didn't care whose fault it was I just wanted the issue fixed. After going back and forth with the agent it was easier to just cancel my account. She made that extremely easy to do! I have been a customer since 2011 and order place anywhere from 1-10 orders per week. Very disappointed and will be taking my business somewhere else including shopping at Whole Foods!

donnag287
3/14/19

Amazon needs to require that international sellers specify where they are shipping from. I just ordered some items that I needed to get quickly. They are shipping from China! Nowhere in this product posting did it state that this was a Chinese company. I've ordered some beautiful items from China, but I knew where they were shipping from and knew there would be a wait. The name of the company is Arricraft US. How deceitful is that? There were two different dates posted for delivery of the product. I should have read the fine print. In order to receive the item within 3 days, I had to pay shipping. I've had it with Amazon. I dropped my prime membership and I plan to do most of my shopping now on eBay.

mas16
3/13/19

90% of my orders were great!
I think that if you order products from US - You can be sure it will be OK!

ravic32
3/11/19

I ordered an item from Amazon which was delivered with missing items. When I asked for a replacement, they send me the product again with the same missing items. When I talked t customer agents, they said that the product was unavailable and can't be replaced anymore so I need to return it. But the product was still available, so they were just lying to me to avoid anymore shipping costs.
When I talked to the customer care again about the same, they said that they can't even arrange for a pick up for the return anymore and I should go return it myself (though they would reimburse me, but I wouldn't trust Amazon for anything in future).
I had sent this item to my fiance as a gift, but these people made her return it and do what not. Amazon has absolutely no empathy with the customers. I'm a prime member in US, but they didn't even let me post my reviews for the product on their website. Stay away from these cheaters.

mercys5
3/7/19

i enjoy been a long time Amazon customer for eight years have spent over 10k mostly on digital purchases & have had a good successful mutual business relationship with them love their professionalism,honesty, integrity, customer loyalty & ethical way they conduct their business. Love love that they've live chat and toll free phone #numbers for customer support 24/7 and they can be very helpful.Phenomenal job Amazon too many more years cheers.

yvettel6
3/7/19

Delivery issues. Customer service reps giving incorrect information. Listings that make it look like customer cancelled when problem was lost package. They can't or won't fix the problems. Too big!

annyc6
3/5/19

Great customer service, whenever I have an issue it is fixed promptly and with minimum questions asked. An awesome company to do business with, I would recommend to anyone.

mikep541
3/3/19

A reason you may have a problem w/amazon cust. service
One of the reasons some of you are having a problem with Amazons customer service is it is no longer in the United States it's in some Caribbean country and like all customer service outside the U,S, it sucks, When are business' going to realize that those people use every excuse to not help because they don't have to, It's easier to say no than say yes, a no means they don't have to do anything, a yes means they have to get off their butts and do something. And dumb companies like amazon keep paying them to lose customers for them. How smart is that?

kristib64
3/1/19

I have been an Amazon prime member for around 10 years. I've always had exceptional customer service, till now. I was shopping for kayaks found a kayak that we really wanted for $753 I put it in my shopping cart and continued shopping and when I went to check out the price had jumped up to $899. I understand if it was the next day and the price went up but this was the same day within a short amount of time while I finished my shopping. I called customer service and they would not give me the price that they actually were offering it at $753. To me this should be illegal and it is bait and switch. They would rather lose a prime member then compensate the difference. All I can say is I'm shocked. I guess we'll be going with walmart.com from now on. We will be canceling our prime membership.

solepjd
2/28/19

Are you Suspicous of your partner cheating on you..?? I registered Spyzie App but i was quick to find out about a trusted and reliable mobile phone Spy expert...***Solidarity Hacker *AT* G m a i l . c o m*** This mobile phone Spy expert was very efficient and reliable. I was able to gain access to all the mobile phone Apps located and operating on my cheating partner's mobile device including but not limited to text messages, Phone call logs history and it's audio conversations , Twitter , Instagram , Snapchat , Viber , Kik , iMessage and all other Apps located and operating on my cheating partner's mobile device. When i got accross to the mobile phone Hacker/Spy expert:...***Solidarity Hacker *AT* G m a i l . c o m*** In addition he was able to help me gain access to all past and recently deleted messages and media files like pictures , short video and audio clips....e.t.c. I would recommend the services of the trusted and effective mobile phone h a c k e r/ Spy expert to anyone lookig for a similar service to contact the Spy expert...***Solidarity Hacker *AT* G m a i l . c o m***

chrisw300
2/28/19

I pay for Amazon prime. I save some money on the shipping. And I find it convenient to get everything in one place. But you should not count on the delivery date. I would say 1 out of 10 deliveries actually get here when they're supposed to. If it says two day shipping, expect four to six days. Next day delivery, you can forget about that. That has never happened once.

kinnarip1
2/28/19

I did one oder and during transistor my package was misplaced. And still it was showing me my item is delivered. It was two week I am fight with them and they said our investigation going on. Finally they gave me refund. But today date still I did not receive my refund. I talk with my bank they don't have any information. And they one of representatives whose name is Sergio. Who have too much attitude. It was disgusting service. They are not accepted they fault. Because of their mistakes I need to suffering to much. I will never ever recommend to any one

elained88

from Elaine D. on February 17, 2019

Lack of service - responsibility is???

Ordered 1/12/2019 to receive from 1/24/2019 to Feb. 2/1/2019. Today's date 2/28/2019 still have not received my i-cool order of $69.98 ??? Placed Order With Amazon back in January (12th) Have contacted - through e-mail / Amazon and supplier - still no product - and product already paid for . Have been a frequent purchaser from Amazon , till now.

33 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Bought a hair dryer for my daughter in Melbourne. Arrived no probs.

By Tony A.

I would call their customer service dept. They are all pretty knowledgeable and helpful. Good luck.

By Konstantin P.

This problem began when Amazon Market Place started up and when I saw how bad it was with sellers selling at 3 to 4 times the full retail price at other online stores, it was a hint for me to stop supporting Amazon Market Place. If its sold by Amazon, I might buy it but I do my utmost to find a lower price so I don't have to buy it from Amazon. More often than not Bestbuy or Staples has it for the same or lower price. Bought an Asus RT AC 5300 from Bestbuy for 500 Canadian and it doesn't sell for less at Amazon. Returns are no hassle 30 day returns and no shipping just take it to a local retail store and that saves the wrapping and shipping.

By Paul H.

The above answers are good - I agree that a personal contact on the phone is best. - Go to 'Your Account', then click 'Let Us Help You' -then click Help - Then 'need more help',- then click 'Contact Us' - fill out the 3 steps and choose 'more no norder questions, - then clock on phone - from there it will direct you (how long the wait etc and they call you back)

By John G.

I have never shipped or had things shipped to or from Australia. Sorry

By Monica C.

It takes longer if you don't pay monthly for Amazon prime.

By Robart B.

The shipping cost is in the listing if that's what you're asking. If you click on new/used, it will be below the cost. If you have Prime, most things are free shipping.

By Kira S.

you answer on the actual question I believe.

By Kira S.

I really don't understand. The box packaging doesn't matter really. But possibly go to Amazon customer service, and ask for help. You may be able to get the other video games too, and if not, you can always ask for a refund.

By Trinity S.

Never.

By Bill H.
Questions? Get answers from the Amazon staff and other customers.

Amazon?