Review of Amazon

john@amazon.com
2018 Customer choice award

jeremyd97
7/1/19

So, I (was/had) a prime membership with Amazon. As of just a few minutes ago, he'll no. Not giving them free money anymore. Anyways, I purchased three items from them which got to my location the next day. That was awesome, but the kicker is the fact that it was raining, not hard or anything, but instead of the truck stopping to deliver my items they just drove right past me and took it to a amazon locker. I drove my own car to the said location to see what the issue was thinking that I was on my way to an amazon facility. A $#*!ing grocery store! I jump on the phone to talk to Amazon to let them know what was going on, anyways they didn't want to hear what I had to say as if it was my fault.
Today, my package was out for delivery which keep in mind my package was only 7 minutes away, I never got it and was told that I would get it at 10pm. After telling them that I will be at work at that and plus that it is raining, I do not want the product any longer. They were pretty pushy for about me wanting to cancel it with saying that they could put it in a bag and leave it in front of my door. Lmao, $#*! that $#*!. The stuff would be soaked in water along with possibly getting stolen. As I said, no longer shopping here again.

kadiek
7/1/19

Excellent marketplace. However, it'd be great to have more international shipping option and more protection for international buyers.

lucag11

CENSORSHIP ON REVIEWS
I have bought a Cordless Hammer Drill, listed indeed as ¨Hammer drill¨, I get a drill without hammer function.
I write a review about this issue leaving one star, my review is refused:
¨your review could not be posted to the website. While we appreciate your time and comments, reviews must adhere to the following guidelines:
Of course amazon whats just five stars reviews and doesn´t accept critics.
I will open a claim with customers associations.

Same thing happened with another low rating review that I have left for a laptop.
So Amazon is systematically rejecting negative reviews, ¨for some reasons¨...

PURCHASES CANCELED WHEN YOU HAVE A GOOD DEAL
I have bought four articles at a really good price on Amazon.de. After two days, I get emails telling me that my purchases have been canceled by the sellers.
So, when you make a deal the seller cancels.
Better Gearbest.

THE PRICE INCREASES DURING CHECKOUT
Many articles show a lower price first, after checkout they are increased in the price without notice

THEY BLOCK YOUR ACCOUNTS WHEN YOU HAVE SOME GOOD DEALS
I have bought a couple of article in promotion, I have checked out and after that, they have blocked my account and I lost the deal, so the price increased.

surendran3

Nic bag
Quality is super
No scratches
Low weight bag
Nd two tag lines with bag
Strong handles
I n side extra pocket
Nd bottle pocket

Tip for consumers: Fast and secure
No damage

ee72
6/28/19

The website is easy to use and helpful. Customer service is very responsive. Overall a great website.

ralphs136
6/27/19

I experience continuing problems with Amazon.
1. Their delivery people are incompetent. Cannot even read. I post instructions at my door as to where to leave small packages that they completely ignore. Just leave packages out on the step, in the rain, for porch pirates to grab.
2. There is no place to complain. My letters to corporate go unanswered.
3. They trick you into signing up for "Prime" at checkout. I was tricked, immediately canceled, yet they tried to bill me. I had to file a complaint with the Washington State Attorney General to get them to reverse the charge.
Dealing with Amazon is worse than dealing with the government - even the IRS.

alterk
6/27/19

The website itself is quiet amazing, but when it comes on the issue of ordering goods there are some delays, I ordered a book from your stores and arrived two weeks later in my country.

ifitumis
6/26/19

I will keep this review short since it was an awful experience.
I lost roughly $100 on a cook top I ordered from Amazon.Com
The product I order can't be used on the Nigerian electronic power, still yet they still enabled shipping to Nigeria.
I order for two different products but both of them did not even serve up to two weeks of delivery.
Please as Nigerian Stay away from some electronic products on amazon.com.
Or better still, read the specification very well before placing the order.
In overall I think amazon.com is good.
Thanks for reading my review on amazon.com

tonyaf30
6/25/19

it seems everyone else likes them as much as I do. I love out in the sticks about 30 Min from a walmart and 1 hour from other big stores. It is soo nice to be able to have prime and get free shipping and often have what I order 1 or 2 days later. Just an awesome service.

binayab1
6/23/19

its really easy and fast service.
and product also very ggood quality.delivery also so quickly.i loved itt.

desmondc19
6/23/19

This period of life, when you look at relatives who gift you clothing as second only to the Child Catcher in evilness, is a blissful prelapsarian state, because you have the self-confidence not to need to outsource your self-expression. Rather, you saunter through life with the unapologetic ballsiness of Marion Kelly,
who famously gatecrashed her father's Skype interview with BBC News and is now very much my role model for life. Some girls start to show an interest in exaggerated femininity: frills, ballet dresses, pink. (You will not be wildly surprised to know I was such a girl.) This is just an extension of what all fashion should be to the under-13s, and that is "a costume".

calumf8
6/22/19

Ordered a kettle which was on sale and I've had to exchange it 3 times!!! 4th is seems to be helping me with my morning teas.

saddamh4
6/21/19

Online business is so helpful for us to finding something new in our life and also we can see various things from our house

jackb350
6/20/19

I get exactly what I want all the time, on time. They have almost everything, from clothes to appliances to games!

nikkib109
6/18/19

All my shopping experience has been great. The products always arrive in one piece. The only drawback is a different delivery date for certain item from a single order as I wish there was a way to get it all at once.

pennyr51
6/17/19

Long time customer, first time reviewer. I've had very few customer service dealings with Amazon, primarily because their service is so good! Occasionally I have had to return something and thought I'd share my most recent interaction. First, everything was easy and online. Didn't have to call for an RMA number, just pulled up the order, clicked return, answered a couple questions and ta-da - return label generated. Secondly, the return was processed lightening fast! My credit card was reimbursed within 3 business days. If that's not easy I don't know what is. Other companies who say customer experience is top priority should take a lesson from Amazon.

robertt619
6/17/19

I had some disappointments with Amazon but it was at first, now I'm quite happy with it. My recommendation would be always read the reviews that are posted about the product you are purchasing it and you will be sure what you are selecting. As long as you do the research - everything will be good.

dorothyw101
6/15/19

I don't order from Amazon often but when I did have been disappointed several times. One time ordered NFL sheets as a Christmas gift, promised to receive on time to give as gift, didn't get them until the 2nd week of January. Ordered a children's book, was shipped the wrong one. Just received a liquid supplement I ordered. The box the supplement was in was open (not the shipping box) and liquid leaked out. Didn't know if product was tampered with so I just returned it via UPS. Not worth the hassle of returning and having to wait for my credit. Done with Amazon.

bilalm29
6/15/19

It is a good website for end user of a product that he wants to buy for him or her.
Amzon offers a large number of product .

Ok

randys260
6/15/19

Super great product will order from them again. Easy to use and great packaging. Even has a clean brush to keep unit clean.

ronniet12
6/14/19

amazon.com #SUCKS! I have pre-ordered from them in the past successfully. I placed a pre-order for a CD on May 17th. Today I got an email that said THEY CANCELLED the order with no rhyme no reason! I DID NOT CANCEL THE ORDER or contact them in any way after I placed the order. I tried to post on their face book page (only way I thought to directly contact them about this and get answers!) and all I got was a run around. Well, I AM DONE! I do NOT think I will EVER place another order at amazon.com! When I Google search for an item in the future and see amazon.com show up, I WILL STEER CLEAR!

georgiaa24
6/12/19

I was waiting with my review pretty long before posting it to be sure about if the main feature promised of this product is really true
The fact those bags really decompose within about 3 months is outstanding and on top of this I was also very surprised to know that the shelve life of this product is fairly long even in regular storage condition ( I kept one roll aside in the kitchen draws on purpose to check it, so far its been about over 6 months now and its still in perfect condition )

Few more things,
-The fabric dispenser is completely different from any other common option out there and does the job perfectly
-The bag's design is awesome and they are very easy to separate and open
-Their social media community shares great material on a weekly basis (guaranteed some laughs)

Overall highly recommended and worth every penny

Tip for consumers: Will recommend starting with either the 120ct or 240ct than if you like the product ill suggest to yo buy the package value as its the best price per bag

jimm908
6/12/19

Definitely am glad to have been an amazon prime customer for around 8 years and will continue to stay as one. I have had problems in the past with Amazon but they have a great customer service team that made sure I was taken care of. I am very happy to have them and they are truly revolutionizing the way of retail. Given the opportunity to allow multiple sellers for the same products keep competitive pricing but also allows for price gouging (look at video cards as soon as they come out). I definitely recommend people that usually go to brick and mortar stores to try out Amazon and see why it has grown into this massive company it is today.

fainaj
6/10/19

I bought a HD Spy Camera. This product works nicely video quality is good and is 1080p (checked video properties)but the megapixel of camera used is not written anywhere.When i campared it with my mobile, camera quality difference can easily be seen as my mobile has 12 MP camera.
But I am satisfied with the video quality of the product.Just 1 problem I think is there that the back cover where we have to insert memory card seems little loose and the two parts can easily be seen seperable through naked eyes which makes the whole spy concept doubtfull.It should be fixed and must comes with inbuilt internal memory also motion detection mode doesn't seem to work properly as it is continously recording although i put it in motion detection mode.

If the above point is ignored this charger camera fulfills all its promises and can be of great help for security reasons...

corinnel7
6/10/19

At advise of my cardiologist, I ordered a stationary bike on Amazon. It arrived broken and this 72 yr. old with a heart issue was expected to bend steel tubing back in place. The company ANCHEER even had a video on how to fix the defect . . guess they planned on this when they shipped defective merchandise??? The steel frame is not bendable! Had to go back and forth with them and Amazon over my being expected to return this huge, heavy box to ANCHEER in China! After a great deal of stress, Amazon is issuing me a refund for the full amount. I do not need to return the stationary bike. Now I just need to figure out what to do with it! Won't be ordering anything further online from anyone. Shame Amazon is doing business with these disreputable companies from China! Noracora is another vendor on there that's extremely deceptive!!

33 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I would call their customer service dept. They are all pretty knowledgeable and helpful. Good luck.

By Konstantin P.

Bought a hair dryer for my daughter in Melbourne. Arrived no probs.

By Tony A.

This problem began when Amazon Market Place started up and when I saw how bad it was with sellers selling at 3 to 4 times the full retail price at other online stores, it was a hint for me to stop supporting Amazon Market Place. If its sold by Amazon, I might buy it but I do my utmost to find a lower price so I don't have to buy it from Amazon. More often than not Bestbuy or Staples has it for the same or lower price. Bought an Asus RT AC 5300 from Bestbuy for 500 Canadian and it doesn't sell for less at Amazon. Returns are no hassle 30 day returns and no shipping just take it to a local retail store and that saves the wrapping and shipping.

By Paul H.

The above answers are good - I agree that a personal contact on the phone is best. - Go to 'Your Account', then click 'Let Us Help You' -then click Help - Then 'need more help',- then click 'Contact Us' - fill out the 3 steps and choose 'more no norder questions, - then clock on phone - from there it will direct you (how long the wait etc and they call you back)

By John G.

I have never shipped or had things shipped to or from Australia. Sorry

By Monica C.

It takes longer if you don't pay monthly for Amazon prime.

By Robart B.

The shipping cost is in the listing if that's what you're asking. If you click on new/used, it will be below the cost. If you have Prime, most things are free shipping.

By Kira S.

Yes I do on the items I purchase and also through google and sitejabber

By LisaMarie O.

you answer on the actual question I believe.

By Kira S.

I really don't understand. The box packaging doesn't matter really. But possibly go to Amazon customer service, and ask for help. You may be able to get the other video games too, and if not, you can always ask for a refund.

By Trinity S.
Questions? Get answers from the Amazon staff and other customers.

Amazon?