Shopee Indonesia

Shopee Indonesia has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Shopee Indonesia also ranks 35th among Marketplace sites.

How would you rate Shopee Indonesia?

“Online shopping”

zenain j.
6/19/20

Online buying and selling application is very helpful for me in finding the items that I need right to meet my needs, with a payment system and fast delivery enough people who use this application

“The stock was not updated and sent me wrong item”

Fury A.
10/25/18

I want to buy soft case for my phone but I can not get the soft case that I want. The seller did not delete the item or inform when the item was out of stock, and then the seller gave different case.

zenainj
June 19th, 2020
furya1
October 25th, 2018
mariaa827
May 6th, 2020
Very trustworthy. Always satisfied with the services provided, both in terms of customer care and in terms of financial transactions, it is very easy and convenient to choose the desired items.
muhammadb39
May 28th, 2019
The items they serve are also very good as others but there is one of the most powerful advantages. They have items that are not elsewhere. I can't mention the specifics. But this is the best.
2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Shopee Indonesia staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shopee Indonesia?

Have a question about Shopee Indonesia?