Developed in part with a grant from
the National Science Foundation
Review of AliExpress

AliExpress reviews

4,694 reviews
969 West Wen Yi Road, Yu Hang District
Hangzhou, 311121, China
Tel: (+86) 571-8502-2088
2018 Customer choice award

4,694 Reviews From Our Community

Service
498
Value
474
Shipping
477
Returns
408
Quality
464

All Reviews

josephb450
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/20/19

Please make you really want what ever you are purchasing from Aliexpress because getting a refund is impossible. They will say if the product is not 100% original, product packaging, etc. then they will not refund. Well that means if you open the box and look at the product and even turn it on ot is Not 100% original and they will refuse to refund. I found this out the hard way with emails with them that they don't respond to the same day or even 2 or 3 days, this went on for about 20 days and they still refused the refund!!!

rustama2
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/19/19

Давно и с удовольствием пользуюсь этой торговой площадкой. Она удивительна. Это и приемлемые цены и с каждым годом растущее качество и разнообразие товара. Сервис Алиэкспресс безупречен и говорю так не просто, а имея и положительный и отрицательный опыт покупок. Во всех случаях служба поддержки основательно разбиралась и принимала взвешенное и справедливое решение. Спасибо огромное за вашу работу!!!

fernandos69
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/19/19

Bom dia! Excelente vendedor. Vou voltar a comprar mais produtos com ele. Produtos de qualidade. Muito Obrigado. Abraço

elaineh120
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/19/19

I am so happy with my layering stamps. The delivery was quick and the price was right!!! I'd give the Store 100%!!!!!

dumitrum
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/19/19

У этого магазина второй раз Проблема с комплектации, не честный продавец. AliExpress Не защищает покупателя, вырожаю свое недовольстве!!!!

fleurm1
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/18/19

It has been my experience that I usually get good service with most sellers but sometimes the product does not come and then I have to open dispute.

klarap1
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/18/19

The place to buy anything very cheap, but be careful and read reviews as the quality of products can be poor so I recommend checking photos of previous buyers carefully as well as reading a description of items very attentively.

paulr559
2 reviews
0 helpful votes
3/18/19

Did some spendings randomly and they probably are good items. I am not stopping here next time I'm gonna get paid, we will explore more.

vyacheslavg5
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/17/19

Покупаю течении пяти лет. Очень нравится построение страниц (описание товара, отзывы, связь с продавцом и отслеживание треков). Пару раз приходилось дискутировать с продавцами. Прекрасно простроенная и понятная система описание проблемы и методы решения проблем.

andreir10
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/17/19

Бывали и недоразумения не скрою но, в основном, я доволен сервизом основных поставщиков.
С уважением, А.Р.

daniloa11
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/17/19

Aliexpress es un medio de compra bastante fiable, totalmente recomendable. Llevo algún tiempo comprando por este medio.Es el mundo al alcance de la mano.

csabav
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/17/19

absolutely stunning items. Great quality. Got a LOT of replacement crystals. The delivery was extremely fast. 9 days from China to Phoenix, Arizona, USA. Thank you!!

valeriyn
Valeriy N.
1 review
2 helpful votes
3/16/19

urutityitititytyututyjtyjtjjghkhgkgkhhjkcghkgkhgjkhjkhjvkhjkhkhjkhkhjkhjkhjkhjkhjkhkhjkhkhkhkhjkhjkhjkhjkhjkhj

jonk113
1 review
2 helpful votes
3/16/19

Aliexpress is a platform for CHINESE SCAMMERS.

Both Aliexpress and their Chinese sellers have low business ethics and are unfit for a global trade.

I purchased an electrical item from FLJ OFFICIAL STORE (The Chinese seller). The item exploded 5 minutes after charging. Therefore, I raised a dispute, spent days with Aliexpress bot CS dozens of times and both the seller and Aliexpress just IGNORED my issue.

Their Buyer Protection Service and Warranty etc look reliable - but don't be fooled by these clever marketing tactics. I am 100% certain that they don't actually protect any buyers nor provide the legal warranty services that I signed up for.

There are SCAMMERS in the platform and ALIEXPRESS LET these SCAMMERS FLOURISH in their platform.

Please - if you are a sane, educated consumer, then please STAY AWAY. Don't lose 600 dollars for an item that you can NEVER USE like me.

engenys
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/16/19

Делаю заказы в течении 3 лет. Цены на товары радуют, много заказывал товаров для дома и личного использования. Все заказы приходили во время и в исправном состоянии. Всем спасибо!

xavierb46
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/16/19

My favorite site, I find articles that are not found on other sites. If there is a problem, a solution is to find quickly either with the seller or the support.. Thank you my friends !

gpg2
1 review
1 helpful vote
3/16/19

So I had 2 out of 3 orders not delivered but it showed up in the tracking info as delivered. The delivery companies did not help me as they needed the sellers to contact them - which they did not and Aliexpress is siding with the seller because the items show up as delivered.

I realized there was a scam whereby sellers would just send to a friend or themselves in the recipient country and provide you with a tracking number so that when it's delivered, you will see it as being delivered but actually it would have arrived at another address. They can do this because there is no need to provide evidence of the delivery address. GO F*CK YOURSELVES YOU SCAMMING ARSE HOLES!

wilbero2
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/15/19

Please. In the information sent to see the progress of the order only consign numbers and it is difficult to identify the product purchased. If you could place a photograph of the product I would be easier to identify and follow up. Like the competition does. Thank you.

gerardb50
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/15/19

Acheté pour remplacement en cas d'usure.
Fonctionne parfaitement; conforme a l'originale.
Je conseille.

natalyb7
Nataly B.
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/15/19

Рекомендую к покупке! Аккуратно пошит! Красивый! Быстрая доставка! Спасибо продавцу за общение и удовольствие от заказа.

larryl306
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/15/19

Very professionally, I highly recommend this seller, great products and service. I would definitely use them again for sure

wladimirp
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/14/19

I use AliExpress, for 15 years. And I make good money on goods with AliExpress. There are problems with the goods, there are not bona fide sellers. But AliExpress solves all the issues in favor of the buyer. I like it very much. AliExpress takes care of the buyer. I think this project is the best on the Internet. Thank you!!!
Always with you. With respect,
Wlad
Пользуюсь AliExpress, уже 15 лет. И хорошо зарабатываю на товарах с AliExpress. Бывают проблемы с товаром, есть не добросовестные продавцы. Но AliExpress решает все вопросы в пользу покупателя. Мне это очень нравится. AliExpress заботится о покупателе. Считаю этот проект лучшим в интернете. Спасибо Вам большое!!!
Всегда с вами. С уважением,
Wlad

brankol1
1 review
1 helpful vote
3/14/19

excellent ,excellent product, excellent price, excellent seller, excellent shop, excellent cooperation,

chuless
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/14/19

los articulos son algunos buenos y otros malisimos, pero la web mantine las garantias que ofrece y las disputas las resuelve de forma equanime.

ekaric
2 reviews
3 helpful votes
3/14/19

The first time I used www.aliexpress.com to order an item was in July, 2018. I just wanted to give it a try so I just ordered one mid ring that cost about $5. The estimated delivery period was 40 days with free shipping. After placing the order, I got the tracking number for my shipment. I tracked it for the first week but it was taking too long to go through the shipping stages. After the first week I received an email from the supplier telling me that I have to make a payment for my order otherwise it will not be dispatched yet I had already made the payment on aliexpress. I tried contacting aliexpress to ask but I was not responded. Later I checked the parcel tracking again but there was nothing new. After another week I got another email from the supplier telling me that the parcel was shipped. I waited for over 40 days but could not even track my parcel and my parcel never arrived at my delivery address. I did not make a follow up because I was just disappointed. Later in December I wanted to give aliexpress another try to see if they would do better so I ordered a pair of headsets that cost about $6. After making the order I also received a tracking number, after checking the tracking I noted that my parcel has still not been dispacthed a week after I made the order. So I contacted the supplier asking about my order. The supplier just apologized that they were unable to ship my order. So I contacted aliexpress again and they apologized about it and refunded me my order payment. But I was disappointed because they never contacted me in the first place to notify me of their failure to send my parcel. From these 2 experiences I would not recommend others to use aliexpress because of their poor services. I would rather use other online stores which have better customer care and faster shipping.

8 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Customer Questions & Answers

0
Votes
Question:
Answer:

Many people buy on AliExpress and they want to know if they have a system in place for refunds...

Helpful answer 6
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

They cheated me out of my money! I don't trust them and you can't talk to anyone. Stay away from them!!

By Dennis F.
Helpful answer 7
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

You are taking a very big chance by ordering anything from them...you will never get your money back and chances are you won't even receive the item you want. BUYER BEWARE

By Joan P.
Helpful answer 6
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

There is no customer service what so ever so be very careful when buying on AliExpress. Buyer protection is a load of BS and if problems arise with your order they will always side with the seller. I would suggest using a shop that someone that you know has already used to purchase hair.

By Melody F.
Helpful answer 3
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

I had this issue several times. The issue is that they only allow a certain number of characters ( Letters and numbers) in the description of the problem. So you will need shorten the number of words in the description and re-send until it goes through.

By JAMES B.
Helpful answer 2
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

From my experience, there are as responsible sellers and is not responsible sellers. Second worse then have to raise a dispute. If this does not help, then raise a dispute above, and then as they say it all depends on You. As far as your arguments are strong. Almost always get a refund in the amount of shipping cost or part cost of the goods, if the goods were not received appropriate quality. Less full price. The full value is returned when the order didn't come at all. Also when you have paid but you did not send an order for a certain time. But again, it all depends on your arguments and facts provided by the seller or, to the Commission on the proceedings of the claims. But it is also necessary to take into account all the items from the seller, this is what guarantees he gives, product reviews buyers. And his overall rating. Never be lazy to write a review about the product from a particular seller, you will be the same customers as You. There is also an important factor, which I would say is pretty negative. It if the product was defective and not as described on the website. The seller has the punkt Returns accepted if product not as described, buyer pays return shipping; or keep the product & agree refund with seller.) 1. If the seller accepts returns, and the buyer also wants to return their purchase, simply follow the seller's sets of Returns on who will pay the return shipping fee. If the seller will pay the fee, communicate with them in advance about the payment method and the logistics service. 2. If a seller sets no return necessary or you want to keep the product, simply agree the refund amount directly and ignore the return shipping fee. It turns out that if you decide to return, it will often more expensive than the product itself and the meaning of no turning back, because when you return the money, only for the goods excluding the cost of shipping there and back. Therefore, I can not sell brand quality products, and will only return part of the money for the goods. That financial will have a negative impact but only You. Which means be careful, $#*! all the "pros" and "cons". You are not forced to buy it personally, Your decision. The more You provide facts that you have been deceived, the more chances and money You have spent, You will return. For all the time of purchase, the money is returned in full or in part. The Commission for the analysis of complex situations works, but is considering the case for a long time, so don't despair if You didn't reply, just "keep abreast" and you will not lose anything Sorry my bad English :)

By Yaroslav B.
Helpful answer 2
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Those swindlers sell what they don't have... forget about it... they are a bunch of Chinese thieves!

By Dirk v.
Helpful answer 3
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Omigod, they're not just knockoffs, they're knockoffs that are produced in someone's ill-lit basement by captive chimpanzees that are blind, malnourished, and suffering closed head injuries. Seriously, you'd get better value from your money if you used it to wipe your bum. Don't buy from this group of criminals and ripoff artists!

By Deborah W.
Helpful answer 2
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Hi! Yes, the site is real but if you want to buy from there, I recommend that you don't spend to much money and buy only unexpensive stuff, because you may get your product with default and without your money back!

By Luis M.
Helpful answer 1
Vote
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

no I did not ,but I don,t recommend it because the pic it not the same

By hyder h.
Helpful answer 2
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

I did not buy and shoes but the clothes I purchased all were so far from being true to size I wouldn't try it. I would not recommend buying any clothing from this site unless you don't care what size you get.

By Cindy B.
Questions? Get answers from the AliExpress staff and other customers.
Note: this is not for reviews - click here to write a review
Get notified about new answers to your questions.
Posting guidelines
Typical questions asked:
  • How long does shipping take?
  • What is the return policy?
  • Where is the company located?

Did You Find This Page Useful?

Sites You Might Also Like

×
Have a question about
AliExpress?
Post Review