Review of AliExpress

Tel: (+86) 571-8502-2088
2018 Customer choice award

geoffreyj20
5/19/19

Easily and access to all country designated on. In a chase for an affordable and portable goods. Shipping rate is at customer's friendly rate, means they don't charge much for shipping within interstate. I will highly recommend this site for any online purchases you may want to visit for a clean and affordable rate.

andrieuxb
5/19/19

quand je trouve que le produit que je dois acheter dans mon pays est plus de trois fois plus cher que le même acheter sur aliExpress
alors qu'ils sont fabriqué par les mêmes usines
alors je préfère attendre 15 jours
et le prendre chez AliEexpress

batell
5/19/19

Everything was as described. The packaging wasn't good and the shampoo leaked. The Seller sent me another shampoo and was very apologetic. The transaction was quick. Delivery was quick. Aliexpress beats the others.

sherries22
5/19/19

I love the picture cant wait till to start it. Everything and all the drill are here. I give you 5 stars. you were fast making this picture thank you

ivanm135
5/19/19

my experience is great, I found all in this web. thanks to all people work in this web and to Sellers.

emilioc23
5/17/19

aliexpress: la tienda que nos acerca a nuestros hogares lo que uno necesite,con garantia y proteccion al cliente.

andereggo
5/17/19

alles immer super, Qualität manchmal durchzogen!!!
Da aber immer alles sehr günstig ist kann es passieren das einmal etwas schlechtes darunter ist

teymura
5/17/19

я пользуюсь более 4лет . и очень доволен этой платформой . сдесь все очень легко и надежно можно найти абсолютно все

adriand148
5/16/19

I had order no. 100965466252676 - a drawing pad of Dimensions (WxHxD):221*146*4.5mm(8.7*5.75*0.18inch), according to their product page.
I received instead a pair of wireless headset - crappy ones, I threw them away after 3-4 use.
As you can see in the pictures, the package was too small to hold the drawing pad that I bought.
I opened a dispute, AliExpress stepped in and even if I provided them all the evidence I had, the seller showed a slip with the proof that the package was shipped (in Chinese!) and that's it. That meant for AliExpress operators that I got the right product - the fact that they sent the package (no matter what was inside) was enough to convince them!
I made closer to 100 orders on AE. Most of the products are crappy, in my opinion: the electronics brake easily - you have warranty but you have to pay for transportation back. The phone cases (2-3 of them) didn't fit well on my phone and so on.
I will cancel my account after this and never buy from here again.

gilsons4
5/15/19

Um excelente produto, recomendo a todos a comprar esse produto, o vendedor de muita confiança com um atendimento de qualidade e preços muito baixo

modestop1

EXCELENTE EMPRESA, FELICIDADES
ESTOY MUY CONTENTO CON EL RESPALDO DE ALIEXPRESS MUY BUENOS PROVEEDORES LOS RESPALDAN.

alanas24
5/15/19

I've done between 300 and 400 orders through Allie. Only one package didn't arrive. Any problems with products that aren't as advertised were easily resolved. They did let me down once and I think its because they didn't understand what I was complaining about.

amale2
5/15/19

I made an order then I tried to track it but they removed my email from signing in and never show up
BIG thieves

andreia11
5/15/19

I have over a hundred and fifty orders! The goods are mostly of very good quality , and good discounts are provided! For the year earned diamond status! bought , buy and will buy! Bravo Aliexpress!!!

zdenkac
5/15/19

Goog price and buy service to shop ....................... Goog price and buy service to shop Goog price and buy service to shop Goog price and buy service to shop

peturp
5/15/19

The product meets all expectations spoken.
Thanks for the quick shipping and good price of the product
Petur
Reykjavik
Iceland

aileenl18
5/14/19

Its amazing..very accomodating..its very useful to everyone..i love this so much..i will recommend this to my friends, loveones..its very helpful

sergif1
5/14/19

de momento funciona bien me ha ayudado en mis compras a un precio mas barato y una calidad aceptable

marcusd59
5/14/19

Even I had bought several different items, seller shipped my order very fast. He also included a guide with numbers so I could identify which seed is related to witch plant. Thank you!

zoranm7
5/14/19

I am very satisfied with prices and quality. It is similar to e-bay, but for me Aliexpress is simpler for usage. There is a lot of small electronic devices very useful and very low prices.

martinel8
5/14/19

MOST OF THE TIME I'M VERY SATISFIED WITH THE MANY ARTICLES I BUY ALIExpress.
WHEN THERE IS A PROBLEM IS SUPPOSTE IT IS NOT THEIR FAULT BUT THE FIRM WHO SENT ME THE GOODS. SOMETIMES THE GOODS ARE WRINKLED AND THEY STAY SO.

israelp8

muy satisfecho.....
............................

annaa185
5/14/19

Decent quality and size bigger tan expexted. Used as party favors on my son's 8th Birthday. I recommend these smilies :)

dawnb269
5/13/19

When you order a 5D diamond craft they don't send you enough "diamonds" to finish the product!! When you complain you speak to a robot and can't get through to a person to explain! My picture is unfinished, I have uploaded what it should look like.

ljerkas
5/12/19

As I said before: like pulling teeth, and I worked in dentistry for 30 years! Half of the buttons and drop down menus don't work, worst customer service ever, help is a ROBOT, and robot ONLY, so if you have a question that is not on the menu, forget it! My correspondence with a seller with photos as a proof of wrong item sent disappeared overnight, and now seller is not responding...That is $50 I will never see again, because drop down menu on the reason for return DOES'T WORK. The order took over month and a half to get, the address label is so weathered and pale, almost ineligible, so I have no idea if this is worth sending back. Apparently, the only thing that worked fine on this website is the payment page! Another words: I miss Amazon sorely and just about any other website is better than this...Just DON'T!

8 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Many people buy on AliExpress and they want to know if they have a system in place for refunds...

They cheated me out of my money! I don't trust them and you can't talk to anyone. Stay away from them!!

By Dennis F.

You are taking a very big chance by ordering anything from them...you will never get your money back and chances are you won't even receive the item you want. BUYER BEWARE

By Joan P.

There is no customer service what so ever so be very careful when buying on AliExpress. Buyer protection is a load of BS and if problems arise with your order they will always side with the seller. I would suggest using a shop that someone that you know has already used to purchase hair.

By Melody F.

I had this issue several times. The issue is that they only allow a certain number of characters ( Letters and numbers) in the description of the problem. So you will need shorten the number of words in the description and re-send until it goes through.

By JAMES B.

From my experience, there are as responsible sellers and is not responsible sellers. Second worse then have to raise a dispute. If this does not help, then raise a dispute above, and then as they say it all depends on You. As far as your arguments are strong. Almost always get a refund in the amount of shipping cost or part cost of the goods, if the goods were not received appropriate quality. Less full price. The full value is returned when the order didn't come at all. Also when you have paid but you did not send an order for a certain time. But again, it all depends on your arguments and facts provided by the seller or, to the Commission on the proceedings of the claims. But it is also necessary to take into account all the items from the seller, this is what guarantees he gives, product reviews buyers. And his overall rating. Never be lazy to write a review about the product from a particular seller, you will be the same customers as You. There is also an important factor, which I would say is pretty negative. It if the product was defective and not as described on the website. The seller has the punkt Returns accepted if product not as described, buyer pays return shipping; or keep the product & agree refund with seller.) 1. If the seller accepts returns, and the buyer also wants to return their purchase, simply follow the seller's sets of Returns on who will pay the return shipping fee. If the seller will pay the fee, communicate with them in advance about the payment method and the logistics service. 2. If a seller sets no return necessary or you want to keep the product, simply agree the refund amount directly and ignore the return shipping fee. It turns out that if you decide to return, it will often more expensive than the product itself and the meaning of no turning back, because when you return the money, only for the goods excluding the cost of shipping there and back. Therefore, I can not sell brand quality products, and will only return part of the money for the goods. That financial will have a negative impact but only You. Which means be careful, $#*! all the "pros" and "cons". You are not forced to buy it personally, Your decision. The more You provide facts that you have been deceived, the more chances and money You have spent, You will return. For all the time of purchase, the money is returned in full or in part. The Commission for the analysis of complex situations works, but is considering the case for a long time, so don't despair if You didn't reply, just "keep abreast" and you will not lose anything Sorry my bad English :)

By Yaroslav B.

Those swindlers sell what they don't have... forget about it... they are a bunch of Chinese thieves!

By Dirk v.

Omigod, they're not just knockoffs, they're knockoffs that are produced in someone's ill-lit basement by captive chimpanzees that are blind, malnourished, and suffering closed head injuries. Seriously, you'd get better value from your money if you used it to wipe your bum. Don't buy from this group of criminals and ripoff artists!

By Deborah W.

Hi! Yes, the site is real but if you want to buy from there, I recommend that you don't spend to much money and buy only unexpensive stuff, because you may get your product with default and without your money back!

By Luis M.

no I did not ,but I don,t recommend it because the pic it not the same

By hyder h.

I did not buy and shoes but the clothes I purchased all were so far from being true to size I wouldn't try it. I would not recommend buying any clothing from this site unless you don't care what size you get.

By Cindy B.
Questions? Get answers from the AliExpress staff and other customers.

AliExpress?