Review of FineArtAmerica

Tel: 312-238-9009
privacy@fineartamerica.com

shreyab2
5/19/19

FineArtAmerica has got a wonderful collection of art suppliments and decors. Its a great place to get accessories to decorate my home.

ronc259
4/28/19

The mug by Zephyr Polk looks fantastic in my kitchen. It arrived on time and in perfect condition. I also ordered a raven print and am very satisfied with it as well.

charlesm577
4/28/19

Beautiful photo! Love it so much! Looks so good on my wall, with the other photos! Cant wait to get some more photos for my collection!

jacobd83
4/24/19

Fine Art America is one the most amazing company. The artworks is pleasing to the eye, that is both beautiful in their simplicity and in their sophistication. The customer service is also satisfying. I highly recommend them. Looking forward to order ore from them

raishaj
4/24/19

I have had very good success with Fine Art America. I have been able to order beautiful things from pillows to tee to coffee cups. All adding to beauty in my life. They stand behind their product and do quality printing.

elizabethy41
4/24/19

Overall outstanding experience! Highly recommend Fine Arts to everyone! Fine service and quality products.

amyh358
4/24/19

Vast amount of choices! I received my items in perfect condition and quickly. Love the canvases I ordered.

stephaniel244
4/24/19

My son gave me the go ahead to decorate his bathroom in his new house. We spent all of our vacations at the Gulf State Park fishing on the pier. It is our happy place I was thrilled to find this shower curtain!

rce1
4/22/19

Spent many hours putting together a large order that I need quickly, within the production time frame stated necessary on Fine Art America's web site, and the "ships in 2-3 days" stated before I placed my order became "most orders ship in 3-5 days" after my order was placed (5, in my case, when I read my estimated ship date). I called customer service to inquire and was assured that I wouldnt receive my order on time. At least the rep was honest. While I was complaining and cancelling, I received something of a "Hear this all of the time" response. Totally, dishonest, misleading and deceptive - I want those hours of my life back.

lindap562
4/20/19

Second time I've ordered print from FineArtAmerica. Great website - easy to follow option selection. Fast despatch and OUTSTANDING packaging. Site says product will be sent rolled in tube - but in fact, both times the print was sent beautifully flat packaged (much preferred by me). I was also impressed with reasonable prices and affordable postage - highly recommend.

michellee143
4/14/19

My beautiful art was well-packed and arrived safely and individually wrapped. I love the print on wood! It works perfectly for my humid climate.

larah28
4/14/19

Very satisfied with the ease of ordering and the quality of the packaging, framing, and art. I would order from Fine Art America again without hesitation.

janiceb219
4/14/19

I love that I can sort by color and type of artwork I want. When I found an artist I liked, I could look at all of her work. I could then order in the size I wanted! Can't get that anywhere!

marya924
4/11/19

I love unique cards to send to family and friends. Huge selection covering a wide variety of topics to fit each of the cards I want.

carronk1
4/8/19

I purchased the Smarty Jones portrait as a gift. I'm so impressed with the detail and the framing. The receiver of the gift was in tears as this is her favorite horse. The process was simple and delivery was on schedule. I will reorder again. I couldn't be more pleased. Thank you.

williamr543
4/8/19

The quality of my print and quick service on delivering was great. I would definitely order with Fine Art America again. I'm very impressed.

joyceh170
4/8/19

Bought a New Yorker cartoon for a birthday gift. The order was placed to my specifications and delivered in a timely fashion. One very happy daughter!

georger253
4/7/19

Picture is beautiful. I was worried the print on canvas might look cheap, but it is very nice, and the frame looks incredible. Easy to order, quick to ship, and nicely packaged to avoid damage in shipping. A little on the expensive side, but worth every penny. I'm thrilled.

marks1413
4/7/19

Just love the picture we bought from FineartAmerica. It came very well packaged and came well before the time they said, great job!

aimeek16
4/7/19

I'm so pleased with the picture I purchased. It looks great in my living room. The service was excellent. I will use them again.

tracym311
4/2/19

I am very Happy with all my items that I have purchased through out the past few years. Always top Quality. Arrive in good time. I would recommend them to anyone looking for the best in Art and would do more business anytime.

wendyr163
4/2/19

I am very pleased with the results of shopping on fine art America....the site is easy to navigate and filled with amazing Artists and products.

jamesc1207
4/1/19

We are very pleased with our picture from FineArtsAmerica. It was reasonably priced and arrived very quickly in mint condition. We would order from them again.

valu5
3/30/19

Excellent product! The pillow case is of very good quality and the print graphics are fantastic. I would definitely purchase from them again.

michaels2153
3/29/19

Easy to use web site with lg selection. Found just what I was looking for. The frames were well done as well. Well shipped. All round good job. Would recommend to my mother.

customer service is severely lacking I am an artist the BACK BONE of the site and if you have a question good luck have written four times asking about a sale they made no answers. I had to find out via the blog really the blog. If FAA cant answer questions how do sell with confidence at all? I am an artist the BACK BONE of the site and if you have a question good luck have written four times asking about a sale they made no answers. I had to find out via the blog really the blog. If FAA cant answer questions how do sell with confidence at all? answer your emails and provide customer OR artist answers dont put them off you'll just get more bad reviews tomjelen@comcast.net

By tom j.

FAA has been in business for 10+ years and has served millions of satisfied buyers during that time. Sitejabber only attracts negative reviews. Here are thousands of independent reviews from satisfied buyers on a different review site: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.fineartamerica.com

By FineArt A.

you answered your own question - you haven't done ANYTHING. how do you expect to be found? you have to advertise. there is plenty of information in the forums on the site on how to do that. if you upload and sit, that's all your doing. you have to tell people you exist. the site only prints the work. this is also the wrong place to ask this, ask in the site and you'll get a flood of answers. i also can't say much here because i need to see the quality of your work, is it well presented? do you have keywords, descriptions, are you adding work all the time? do you have social connections and so on. its a lot of work. ---Mike Savad http://www.MikeSavad.com

By Mike S.

technically there is a phone number for customers when you log out. while not ideal, it might work if you call that number. otherwise use tech support and be sure to use a gmail address.

By Mike S.

There is a base charge on each product, which you can clearly see when you are submitting it. Then you set your commissions as you please.

By Denise B.

You simply leave the box empty where you would normally put your commission amount. super easy.

By Denise B.

You will always have more views than sales. Lots of people look but the views do not mean that they will buy your work the first time they see it.

I am very disappointed. They sent me ladies shirts I want MEN'S MEDIUM

By Lori V.

as far as i know they do have a printer in the UK, shipping will be high no matter where you ship from though, the extra packing just makes it bulkier i guess. you would have to add up the shipping and options on the site. ---Mike Savad http://www.MikeSavad.com

By Mike S.

Questions? Get answers from the FineArtAmerica staff and other customers.

5 Photos for FineArtAmerica