Review of FineArtAmerica

Tel: 312-238-9009
privacy@fineartamerica.com

carlosm213
3/20/19

Fast delivery, prompt CS in case of problem, and great product featuring paintings of talented artists. Packaging could be nicer..

karenj262
3/20/19

I gave the print to my daughter as a house gift. She was thrilled. She is in publishing and it showed a woman reading a book as she walked. Perfect

ashleys424
3/20/19

Thank you for the connection to talented artists. Quality online retailer. Will buy from this website again

loriv13

I ordered 2 men's Medium tee shirts
They are more like ladies size.
Very disappointed. Would like refund
Or a mens shirt. THIS IS UNACCPABLE

helenb277
3/20/19

Found exactly what I was searching for from an enormous range of pictures. Various size and paper options offered on a very user-friendly site.
Received a high quality print at an acceptable price and beautifully packed. Delivery was very quick considering it came from Netherlands. Highly recommend.

jamesg922
3/20/19

My experiences with Fine Art America have been excellent. I have enjoyed viewing beautiful images, in several mediums, by very skilled artists. The purchases I have made arrive well-packaged and the reproduction of the art I selected is very good. I can highly recommend FineArtAmerica.com.

barbarak263
3/20/19

I used this company to frame a New Yorker cartoon. They did high quality work, and I was very pleased.

pattier6
3/20/19

Easy to order and quick to deliver, just what I wanted. The art print was packaged in a tube that ensured unharmed print. Will use the site again.

kimberlyf105
3/20/19

I ordered from FineArtAmerica, got exactly what i was expecting! I was very pleased with my picture/framing, very well made and I received my package on time as promised. I have been back to the sight, still haven't finished decorating, I will definitely use them again

gerim30
3/11/19

Was looking for a print to fit large frame I already owned - wanted coastal scene that incorporated both coastal land and either sea or bay that were calming and attractive. I ended up ordering two prints and was able to switch the orientation from landscape to vertical, which fits the space I planned to hang the art. I could see a view of the finished version on the site, and decide if I liked the way it looked. Only Fine Art America was able to offer that option, which made my decision easier to make. Was very pleased with the color quality, weight and texture of paper, when my items arrived. Will be able to alternate between the two very lovely scenes as the mood strikes. I will certainly make Fine Art American my first choice when looking for art in the future.

lauras631
3/6/19

I ordered a photo embossed tote from Fine Art America. It was delivered promptly. The quality is outstanding. I will definitely order from them again.

taral90
3/2/19

The selection of prints was huge, the quality is excellent (great color content and good quality lustre paper), and the price was just right!! Not only have I placed several other orders already, but this will be my "go to" for prints from my favorite photographers!

jamesb1460
3/2/19

I placed my first order with FineArtAmerica for a holiday gift. The artwork that I received was as described and I received it before Christmas which was unexpected since I ordered late. The gift was a big hit.

maryi71
2/28/19

I'm anxiously waiting to view the gift. I bought the Disney Castle tote for a friend who is going to Orlando for her 66 th birthday surprise.

denisee189
2/27/19

I ordered three pieces of art, one stretched canvas and two framed prints. Everything arrived in a timely fashion, well packaged and beautiful! There are thousands of artists and prints to choose from as well as different choices of paper and frames. I would highly recommend checking them out!

mariar355
2/26/19

GREAT WORKMANSHIP, DELIVERY PERFECT, CINDY AND TAMAR E. THE BEST AT WHAT THEY DO. GOD HAD BLESS THEM WITH THIS GIFT.

jasonb666
2/26/19

Very happy. I ordered a very large print framed and it arrived at my house packaged up really well. Print is in perfect shape. The print itself is amazing.

aubreys31
2/22/19

Prompt service.
Well-packed art / photo prints.
I am happy with my 2 purchases
(it is ridiculous that this review must contain at least 100 characters!)

rosalineg
2/22/19

I love Cardinals, when I saw this photo that Doug Hoover took, I knew I had to have it. Doug is an awesome photographer!

amys584
2/19/19

I am very pleased with the quality of the products I have ordered. The only downside is that my friend and I have both had a bit of trouble with the ordering part of the website, It could use a little tweaking to make it more user friendly.

marciaf36
2/19/19

My new tote bag I ordered of a print by Richard Estrada is beautiful and the tote itself is large, larger than I expected. I will use it almost every day!

dorothyc113
2/15/19

I am so happy I found the phone cover with the Australian Cattle Dog art work on it. It was beautifully done and looked so much like our dog. :-) It made a perfect gift.

williamm909
2/14/19

A wonderful and obscure image of Jaco when he sat in on a Jam session in Paris. To add to the value for myself. I met the bass he is holding in the image , it is owned by french Bassist Jean Marc Jaffe. very happy

darrens106
2/14/19

My order was properly packed and shipped promptly.It was as beautiful as I had hoped because it was a gift for a friend and I will order again in the future!

jimmyb125
2/12/19

Beautiful shower curtains. Great art. Well made. I have 2. Great website, great company. Highly recommended.

customer service is severely lacking I am an artist the BACK BONE of the site and if you have a question good luck have written four times asking about a sale they made no answers. I had to find out via the blog really the blog. If FAA cant answer questions how do sell with confidence at all? I am an artist the BACK BONE of the site and if you have a question good luck have written four times asking about a sale they made no answers. I had to find out via the blog really the blog. If FAA cant answer questions how do sell with confidence at all? answer your emails and provide customer OR artist answers dont put them off you'll just get more bad reviews tomjelen@comcast.net

By tom j.

FAA has been in business for 10+ years and has served millions of satisfied buyers during that time. Sitejabber only attracts negative reviews. Here are thousands of independent reviews from satisfied buyers on a different review site: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.fineartamerica.com

By FineArt A.

you answered your own question - you haven't done ANYTHING. how do you expect to be found? you have to advertise. there is plenty of information in the forums on the site on how to do that. if you upload and sit, that's all your doing. you have to tell people you exist. the site only prints the work. this is also the wrong place to ask this, ask in the site and you'll get a flood of answers. i also can't say much here because i need to see the quality of your work, is it well presented? do you have keywords, descriptions, are you adding work all the time? do you have social connections and so on. its a lot of work. ---Mike Savad http://www.MikeSavad.com

By Mike S.

technically there is a phone number for customers when you log out. while not ideal, it might work if you call that number. otherwise use tech support and be sure to use a gmail address.

By Mike S.

There is a base charge on each product, which you can clearly see when you are submitting it. Then you set your commissions as you please.

By Denise B.

You simply leave the box empty where you would normally put your commission amount. super easy.

By Denise B.

You will always have more views than sales. Lots of people look but the views do not mean that they will buy your work the first time they see it.

I am very disappointed. They sent me ladies shirts I want MEN'S MEDIUM

By Lori V.

as far as i know they do have a printer in the UK, shipping will be high no matter where you ship from though, the extra packing just makes it bulkier i guess. you would have to add up the shipping and options on the site. ---Mike Savad http://www.MikeSavad.com

By Mike S.

Questions? Get answers from the FineArtAmerica staff and other customers.

5 Photos for FineArtAmerica