Covers & All

Covers & All has a consumer rating of 4.74 stars from 1,795 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Covers & All most frequently mention customer service, good quality and order process. Covers & All ranks 4th among Home Decor sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.1%
1,702

• Customer service via chat was professional and most helpful.
  • Easy order process, quick delivery, great quality product, excellent materials and workmanship.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Covers & All?

“Quality replacement covers at a great price”

David M.
10/16/20

Received my replacement covers within 5 days of expected delivery date with expedited shipping. I am quite happy with the product. Quality construction, far better then the original covers, trendy light grey fabric and great workmanship. The cost was also far better then any other option I found. Order to my door in 3 weeks. I will definitely order from this company again.

“Oh My God.”

Paul V.
2/13/21

Probably the worst experience I've ever had in online purchasing. Three month wait for half my order, another couple weeks for part of my order which was incorrect and still haven't received my final part. Customer service did little to help and the help they promised (expedited shipping and a free storage bag) never materialized. I'm usually a very positive and understanding person but this time I must advise, take your business elsewhere.

Reviews (1,795)

customer service (8) order process (0) patio furniture (0)
davidm4007

Colour: Light Grey
Fabric: Cushion Fab

rolandl60
Verified purchase

Had a good discussion with the CSR, confirming the measurements and options. She was very experienced and helpful. My only constructive feedback is that your order system should be capable of allowing the CSR some discretion as we were within $0.40 of qualifying for free freight and were unable to make it despite one upgrade on the order ( the next upgrade would have cost more than the freight charge).
Cheers

paulv484
February 13th, 2021

dominiquet43
May 1st, 2021
Verified site experience

Ordering process was clear and easy. Delivery was slightly delayed from their original estimate but was still MUCH faster than we originally anticipated for a 10-piece custom order during a pandemic. Covers are very well-made and fit the irregular shapes of our cushions perfectly. Can't wait to get back outside as the weather gets better!

I inquired once about the status of our order. They were very pleasant and responsive. And apologized for not notifying us sooner that our order was slightly delayed (only a week in the end, which includes international shipping).

Reason I chose this business:

Reasonable prices for custom covers and a great opportunity to reuse our cushion inserts that are still in good condition. It seemed too wasteful to just replace them with cushions that weren't a perfect fit or to buy ready-made covers that didn't actually fit exactly and were more expensive.

natashad116
March 3rd, 2021
Verified purchase

So I was very pleasantly surprised at the covers I just received! The quality of materials was way better than expecting. The light gray water proof fabric is sooooooooo nice!

I have raves about my covers since I got them to people I know and I'll definitely recommend and use this company again! Cost was great, the customization was made easy and the product was top quality! Well done thank you!

andreww1183
April 28th, 2021
Verified purchase

We were extremely happy with the covers and they even came a few days early! They are tough and durable and should hold up nicely against our often tough Atlantic climate. It was a bit involved to measure the furniture prior to ordering, but worth for the finished product. We would highly recommend this company! The free bag we received to store the covers in was brown instead of black like our covers, but that was our only minor disappointment. However, we aren't even sure it comes in black and it was free.

bobh1111
April 20th, 2021
Verified site experience

Because of Covid and the quick turn around for our order, I was concerned that the quality would be just OK. After receiving it in the mail I was pleasantly surprised because the material feels heavy duty like it will last a lot longer than the original material that came with the cushions.
Also they fit perfectly. In a perfect world the only thing that I would change is the way the zipper pulls stay out and aren't hidden somehow in the seam. I will be purchasing again from this company.

Reason I chose this business:

They were one of the only company's that had custom covers. (that I could find)

Reason I chose this product:

We needed covers for the patio furniture cousins, because we couldn't replacements that size anywhere.

janetb1073
April 25th, 2021

I live in Victoria BC Canada and with my Google search found your company
I wanted new weather proof covers to dress up older cream coloured outdoor cushions o had that were not waterproof. Now I can sit and enjoy and not have to use a large unweilding cover every time it rains. Your covers and colours make my outdoor couch look new again. Your respobses, shipping schedule etc where all timely and professional so thank you very much!

Reason I chose this business:

I just researched companies that would make madeto measure outdoor covers and your name came up

Reason I chose this product:

To protect and update my outdoor couch

robertg2217
February 11th, 2021
Verified purchase

I am super please with the entire experience. Your design group are very detail oriented on dimensioning and to make sure you end up with what you need. Your 3D diagram makes it very easy to visualize your end product. Your delivery was just super fast. The product looks amazing and fit like a glove, and not to forget your pricing is very competitive.
I would definitely recommend your company and will be ordering other covers soon.
Thank you.
Bob

melanief164
April 24th, 2021
Verified site experience

I had ordered 4 customed seat cushions. They arrived a week late, but I was so pleased with the products that it was all ok. Good quality fabric, nice stitches, sturdy zippers. One of my covers was over 100 inches and I was pleased to see they had put the zipper along the horizontal side so it made it super easy to insert the foam. Note that all of my foams are commercial grade and new so in perfect shape.

Very kind and helpful.

For the prices.

Reason I chose this product:

For a DIY project to renew all of my seat cushions on a very large 7 seat sectional.

howardw209
May 3rd, 2021
Verified site experience
• Updated review

I was really able to find what I needed, with an online ordering process for a customized product so simple. The price was right, follow up communications about order progress and shipping were great and well timed, and the product arrived as promised. Overall product quality was terrific. Lots of attention to detail in customer service and workmanship. What more could I ask for?

Reason I chose this product:

They were exactly what I needed

Great process and delivery
April 30th, 2021
• Previous review

Great process and delivery. High quality products!

trishe21
May 10th, 2021
Verified site experience
• Updated review

I happened to find this site when looking to see if someone out there made custom covers for patio cushions. I was nervous about ordering, however I double checked my measurements and decided to give it a try. I put my new covers on yesterday and they were amazing! My 14 year old set now looks brand new and the quality and sizing is perfect. I am so so excited!

Reason I chose this business:

Looking to refresh faded outdoor patio cushions.

So far so good!
April 15th, 2021
sams1072
January 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

Very happy with my purchase. The website was very well thought out and easy to navigate. Plenty of options for customizing a cover for whatever you are looking to protect. I ordered a cover for my fire table and had some questions which were immediately answered by the staff member via chat. Delivery was swift, and the product was of high quality and the fit was excellent. The only thing I would have liked was more fabric colour options, but overall am totally satisfied.

augustineb17
April 19th, 2021
Verified purchase

Purchased cushion covers to replace the old set. It was very simple to add the required dimensions using their diagrams. I would also strongly suggest uploading a picture of what you're replacing. Their design team had responded back looking for further details to give me exactly what I wanted! I would have preferred a nicer fabric but for the overall cost I can't really complain. I also received my finished goods as promised on time. I would definitely purchase from them again!

nishants25
BannerBuzz R. – Covers & All Rep

Hello Augustine. Thank you for rating your Coversandall experience. We are glad you liked your custom cushion covers!

We have tried to make the order process as transparent as possible. Your order was placed for covers made with the material Cushion Rite. As mentioned on the product page, this material is 100% Solution Dyed Polyester Fabric with one side PU Coat. So to the touch it feels like vinyl.

For a fabric feel, you can choose the material Cover Fab. We see that our Free Swatch Kit was also delivered with this order. Kindly check the samples labeled COVER FAB.

If you have additional comments or questions, please do not hesitate to write to us at feedback@coversandall.com.

rosep203
December 27th, 2020
Verified purchase

Covers & All were excellent! We ordered a pizza oven cover and the quality of the cover was great. (we went with their highest grade) They emailed us the design of the cover and what the lettering would look like before anything was started. Listened to our suggestions on lettering size and spacing. Covers & All were always in contact with us until we gave final authorization that the cover was exactly what we wanted.

stephaniem1667
February 9th, 2021
Verified purchase

Easy to order, arrived quickly. I ordered a cover for a rectangular fireplace to replace the one that it came with which had become so brittle being in an exposed south facing location and had also been shredded by hail. The new cover from Covers & All seems significantly more durable. Thank you!

annas941
February 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

Thank you, covers go on easy, there is two inches of extra space like your promised. I am very happy with my purchases. Cats are happy too and watching them trying to get in through the door flap has made me laugh several times.

dereka110
May 16th, 2021
Verified site experience
• Updated review

A very user friendly site to navigate. I was ordering a irregular shaped sail and after placing my order I realized I had given one wrong measurement. I contacted them on a weekend and they got back to me right away and was able to correct my mistake and put the right measurement on my order. Everyone I talked and messaged to were very professional and courteous. I received my order in the specified time and found everything to be in perfect condition. I look forward to many years of use.

I made a mistake on one of my measurements and they were able to correct it instantly. Very impressed.

Reason I chose this business:

I needed a custom sized sun shade sail and came upon your website.

Placing the order was simple
April 11th, 2021
• Previous review

Placing the order was simple. Will wait to see the next phase before commenting further

Reason I chose this business:

I needed a custom sized sun shade sail and came upon your website.

claytonc127
May 2nd, 2021
Verified site experience

Wish I'd have found you guys before buying my other covers. This is very good pricing and hope quality is as well. Easy to use website - excellent experience so far ;)

Availability on line.

philg184
Verified purchase

Excellent quality cover, thick and water resistant. Fits perfectly on my fire pit. Arrived ahead of schedule. I will definitely buy from Covers & All again.

dac13
April 14th, 2021
Verified site experience
• Updated review

Placing an order was simple enough. I ordered thinking company was in Canada or atleast North America but it was not. Apparently it was made from a whole different continent. Expected delivery as of April 7th as indicated in email and order status but as of April 12, nothing. Checked order on FedEx, order has now just arrived in U.S. when will I get these covers? I have no idea. Its been shipped around the world! From the middle east to France.

Reason I chose this business:

It's good great price. It popped up online and product appear like it could be good quality. Will rate upon arrival.

nishants25
BannerBuzz R. – Covers & All Rep

Hello Da. Please accept our apologies for shipping your order a week late.

We are a global business headquartered in Georgia, USA, with customers all over the world. The location of our current production unit (India) is mentioned in our FAQ section. Typical transit time to Canada is 3 days.

Unfortunately, your order was delayed due to an unforeseen issue in production and only shipped on 6 April. Regrettably, despite using global shipping leaders DHL / FedEx / UPS for deliveries, transit delay is outside our area of control. In order to alert you to the possibility of delivery delay, we also display a note on the Cart page, just below the shipping method. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

Per the FedEx tracking page, your order was delivered on 16 April. We trust you are happy with your custom cushion covers. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach us via our 24x7 phone or chat helplines. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for choosing Coversandall.

Super simple and easy to place order
March 22nd, 2021
brianb1972
October 9th, 2020
thomasm2268
Verified site experience

Being try to do this for more than a year. Glad I stumbled on your web page. Simple choices help to make it easy and less complicated.

Reason I chose this business:

Just saw it in outdoor cushion search online

clareb94
May 15th, 2021
Verified site experience

Covers fit really well and are clearly of high quality. I was honestly a bit wary ordering online, but I'm so happy with the result.

Responded quickly and satisfactorily

Reason I chose this business:

Reasonable prices and good options

rn105
April 27th, 2021
Verified purchase

Great service from the moment I placed the order. Just received my cushions covers today and they are a perfect fit! Super impressed.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Covers & All staff and other customers.

nishants21
Nishant S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Covers & All?

Have a question about Covers & All?