Covers & All CA

Covers & All CA has a consumer rating of 4.71 stars from 673 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Covers & All CA most frequently mention customer service, good quality and easy process. Covers & All CA ranks 9th among Home Decor sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 12 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 92.4%

• Great website and very easy to order with all the tools on the web
  • Customer service via chat was professional and most helpful.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Covers & All CA?

“Quality replacement covers at a great price”

David M.
10/16/20

Received my replacement covers within 5 days of expected delivery date with expedited shipping. I am quite happy with the product. Quality construction, far better then the original covers, trendy light grey fabric and great workmanship. The cost was also far better then any other option I found. Order to my door in 3 weeks. I will definitely order from this company again.

“Oh My God.”

Paul V.
2/13/21

Probably the worst experience I've ever had in online purchasing. Three month wait for half my order, another couple weeks for part of my order which was incorrect and still haven't received my final part. Customer service did little to help and the help they promised (expedited shipping and a free storage bag) never materialized. I'm usually a very positive and understanding person but this time I must advise, take your business elsewhere.

great website (10) customer service (8) web site (4) use site (3)
davidm4007

Fabric: Cushion Fab

robertg2217
February 11th, 2021
Verified purchase

I am super please with the entire experience. Your design group are very detail oriented on dimensioning and to make sure you end up with what you need. Your 3D diagram makes it very easy to visualize your end product. Your delivery was just super fast. The product looks amazing and fit like a glove, and not to forget your pricing is very competitive.
I would definitely recommend your company and will be ordering other covers soon.
Thank you.
Bob

sams1072
January 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

Very happy with my purchase. The website was very well thought out and easy to navigate. Plenty of options for customizing a cover for whatever you are looking to protect. I ordered a cover for my fire table and had some questions which were immediately answered by the staff member via chat. Delivery was swift, and the product was of high quality and the fit was excellent. The only thing I would have liked was more fabric colour options, but overall am totally satisfied.

rosep203
December 27th, 2020
Verified purchase

Covers & All were excellent! We ordered a pizza oven cover and the quality of the cover was great. (we went with their highest grade) They emailed us the design of the cover and what the lettering would look like before anything was started. Listened to our suggestions on lettering size and spacing. Covers & All were always in contact with us until we gave final authorization that the cover was exactly what we wanted.

stephaniem1667
February 9th, 2021
Verified purchase

Easy to order, arrived quickly. I ordered a cover for a rectangular fireplace to replace the one that it came with which had become so brittle being in an exposed south facing location and had also been shredded by hail. The new cover from Covers & All seems significantly more durable. Thank you!

annas941
February 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

Thank you, covers go on easy, there is two inches of extra space like your promised. I am very happy with my purchases. Cats are happy too and watching them trying to get in through the door flap has made me laugh several times.

brianb1972
October 9th, 2020
Verified purchase

All good, like the ability to make all covers custom sizes,

Thanks

Reason I chose this business:

Was able to fine the exact cover for my piece of furniture

mattf204
September 1st, 2020
Verified purchase

Good selection. Custom sizing. Extra options offered. Really like the choices. Let's see how the actual product looks when it gets here.

bridgeta41
February 21st, 2021
Verified purchase

I ordered 2 tarps in one order and only received a $50 discount which should of been 20% off the entire price. Disappointing. The advertising does not reflect this.

stephenc962
January 7th, 2021
Verified purchase

The ordering process was straightforward and when I had a question there were two agents available to support me. Easy!

Affordable!

debie17
December 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase

Delivery was prompt. Good quality. Easier to store tree than in the box and it will keep it dust free.

koryh22
February 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

The material is way better than I had anticipated. Seems very sturdy. I underestimated my measurements for our Christmas Tree, so it doesn't actually fit. My fault though. If you are ordering one, I would err to the bigger size, by a fair bit. Especially on the diameter / circumferences. To be honest, if I had to do it again, I would order separate covers for each section.

thomasm2146
January 24th, 2021
Verified purchase

Thanks, I typed in the size I wanted 8 X 20 and it came up, was offered a 10 percent discount and followed through. I went to your site to see if it's Canada or USA I was ordering from and was offered a 20 percent on first order, so trying for the better deal it just added one more to my order which I took off, so it 10 percent off for 2 tarps. Oh well

Reason I chose this business:

I need two tarps 8 X 20 and had no idea where to order from and your the first site I went too. Also happy it's Canadian because most times I go through the whole order proses and find " we don't ship there "

brians1695
December 24th, 2020
Verified purchase

Shipping to Canada took longer than expected. However, the covers received were well made and of excellent quality, heavy material. They will last many years. Am unable to comment on fit since these are for 2 heat pumps at a distant location which will not be visited for several months.

brianw1059
September 30th, 2020
Verified purchase

The text message service is virtually useless. Windows 95 would be faster.
Tried calling the office, waited in que behind 5 other callers, only to have the automated system tell me that no one was there. Ordered what I needed so hopefully it all works out. Thanks.

Reason I chose this business:

Only place I’ve found that will customize to my needs. Hope it all works out.

darinkak1
November 14th, 2020
Verified purchase

Your website is big but well laid out especially the measurement hints. Nice help from the Chat gang.

Made in Canada. Free shipping. Good reviews

loreleih9
December 19th, 2020
Verified purchase

Extremely pleased with the quality of the material used and the construction. Perfect made-to-order fit at such a great price. Nice to find this company.

mariag1271
January 19th, 2021
Verified purchase

Better than i expected. Super thick and seems durable. Clear as i wanted. We used to enclose a section of the porch. It took for ever to arrive, a month longer but worth the wait.

janiceb399
September 1st, 2020
Verified purchase

Great concept. Love the various options. Pricing seems reasonable, but I haven't seen the actual product yet.

Reason I chose this business:

Looking for a Canadian site, and really like the ability to customize the products.

kyles845
February 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

This product was a great find. We are very pleased with the cover. Cleans easily and looks great#

daryls82
September 25th, 2020
Verified purchase

Everything went very smoothly, except for when I was not sure how to amend my cart, contacted support and Melvin help me with my "problem"

Reason I chose this business:

I wanted a cover that would fit a patio table that is an odd size. Looking at other websites, there was nothing close. I then clicked on Coversandall and when I saw that I could custom order a cover, it was no contest as to whom I would be ordering from. Thanks Covesandall and Melvin.

glennh221
September 27th, 2020
Verified purchase

I really liked that you can customize your sizing and that you've made the process so easy. Hoping everything else goes just as smooth!

Did a Google search.

brentr109
December 28th, 2020
Verified purchase

The old saying of "you get what you pay for" always holds true with Covers & All.
Superior quality.
Stay away from the crap flogged on Amazon.

liisab1
August 31st, 2020
Verified purchase

So far prices seem reasonable! I wish there was an option for dark grey cushion covers, but light grey should also work.

Reason I chose this business:

Reasonably priced replacement covers for cushions.

kareny276
November 25th, 2020
Verified purchase

This is my first order, so not sure if product will suit, but willing to give it a try. Chat service was most helpful in answering all my questions.

Reason I chose this business:

Availability of custom sizes in tarpaulins.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Covers & All CA staff and other customers.

nishants21
Nishant S.
Typically responds within 12 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Covers & All CA?

Have a question about Covers & All CA?