Covers & All CA

Covers & All CA

Covers & All CA has a consumer rating of 4.76 stars from 1,300 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Covers & All CA most frequently mention customer service, good quality and order process. Covers & All CA ranks 5th among Home Decor sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 12 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 94.8%
1,224

• Great website and very easy to order with all the tools on the web
  • Customer service via chat was professional and most helpful.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Covers & All CA?

“Quality replacement covers at a great price”

David M.
10/16/20

Received my replacement covers within 5 days of expected delivery date with expedited shipping. I am quite happy with the product. Quality construction, far better then the original covers, trendy light grey fabric and great workmanship. The cost was also far better then any other option I found. Order to my door in 3 weeks. I will definitely order from this company again.

“Oh My God.”

Paul V.
2/13/21

Probably the worst experience I've ever had in online purchasing. Three month wait for half my order, another couple weeks for part of my order which was incorrect and still haven't received my final part. Customer service did little to help and the help they promised (expedited shipping and a free storage bag) never materialized. I'm usually a very positive and understanding person but this time I must advise, take your business elsewhere.

Reviews (1,300)

great website (10) customer service (8) web site (4) use site (3)
davidm4007

Fabric: Cushion Fab

dac13
April 14th, 2021
Verified site experience
• Updated review

Placing an order was simple enough. I ordered thinking company was in Canada or atleast North America but it was not. Apparently it was made from a whole different continent. Expected delivery as of April 7th as indicated in email and order status but as of April 12, nothing. Checked order on FedEx, order has now just arrived in U.S. when will I get these covers? I have no idea. Its been shipped around the world! From the middle east to France.

Reason I chose this business:

It's good great price. It popped up online and product appear like it could be good quality. Will rate upon arrival.

Super simple and easy to place order
March 22nd, 2021
• Previous review
rolandl60
Verified purchase

Had a good discussion with the CSR, confirming the measurements and options. She was very experienced and helpful. My only constructive feedback is that your order system should be capable of allowing the CSR some discretion as we were within $0.40 of qualifying for free freight and were unable to make it despite one upgrade on the order ( the next upgrade would have cost more than the freight charge).
Cheers

natashad116
March 3rd, 2021
Verified purchase

So I was very pleasantly surprised at the covers I just received! The quality of materials was way better than expecting. The light gray water proof fabric is sooooooooo nice!

I have raves about my covers since I got them to people I know and I'll definitely recommend and use this company again! Cost was great, the customization was made easy and the product was top quality! Well done thank you!

robertg2217
February 11th, 2021
Verified purchase

I am super please with the entire experience. Your design group are very detail oriented on dimensioning and to make sure you end up with what you need. Your 3D diagram makes it very easy to visualize your end product. Your delivery was just super fast. The product looks amazing and fit like a glove, and not to forget your pricing is very competitive.
I would definitely recommend your company and will be ordering other covers soon.
Thank you.
Bob

sams1072
January 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

Very happy with my purchase. The website was very well thought out and easy to navigate. Plenty of options for customizing a cover for whatever you are looking to protect. I ordered a cover for my fire table and had some questions which were immediately answered by the staff member via chat. Delivery was swift, and the product was of high quality and the fit was excellent. The only thing I would have liked was more fabric colour options, but overall am totally satisfied.

rosep203
December 27th, 2020
Verified purchase

Covers & All were excellent! We ordered a pizza oven cover and the quality of the cover was great. (we went with their highest grade) They emailed us the design of the cover and what the lettering would look like before anything was started. Listened to our suggestions on lettering size and spacing. Covers & All were always in contact with us until we gave final authorization that the cover was exactly what we wanted.

stephaniem1667
February 9th, 2021
Verified purchase

Easy to order, arrived quickly. I ordered a cover for a rectangular fireplace to replace the one that it came with which had become so brittle being in an exposed south facing location and had also been shredded by hail. The new cover from Covers & All seems significantly more durable. Thank you!

annas941
February 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

Thank you, covers go on easy, there is two inches of extra space like your promised. I am very happy with my purchases. Cats are happy too and watching them trying to get in through the door flap has made me laugh several times.

philg184
Verified purchase

Excellent quality cover, thick and water resistant. Fits perfectly on my fire pit. Arrived ahead of schedule. I will definitely buy from Covers & All again.

brianb1972
October 9th, 2020
bridgeta41
February 21st, 2021
Verified site experience

I ordered 2 tarps in one order and only received a $50 discount which should of been 20% off the entire price. Disappointing. The advertising does not reflect this.

thomasm2268
Verified site experience

Being try to do this for more than a year. Glad I stumbled on your web page. Simple choices help to make it easy and less complicated.

Reason I chose this business:

Just saw it in outdoor cushion search online

chriss2973
April 16th, 2021
Verified site experience

Very good but I did sign up for your email list and did not get the discount on my order. Please check.

Reason I chose this business:

Found you on the internet. Ease of use. Clear offer.

mattf204
September 1st, 2020
Verified site experience

Good selection. Custom sizing. Extra options offered. Really like the choices. Let's see how the actual product looks when it gets here.

stephenc962
January 7th, 2021
Verified site experience

The ordering process was straightforward and when I had a question there were two agents available to support me. Easy!

Affordable!

marionm193
April 11th, 2021
Verified site experience

Great web site, nice that one can put in exact sizes and colour choose. Really nice experience purchasing my order.

Reason I chose this business:

Surfing the web, came across site and very pleased that I choose it!

debie17
December 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase

Delivery was prompt. Good quality. Easier to store tree than in the box and it will keep it dust free.

koryh22
February 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

The material is way better than I had anticipated. Seems very sturdy. I underestimated my measurements for our Christmas Tree, so it doesn't actually fit. My fault though. If you are ordering one, I would err to the bigger size, by a fair bit. Especially on the diameter / circumferences. To be honest, if I had to do it again, I would order separate covers for each section.

thomasm2146
January 24th, 2021
Verified site experience

Thanks, I typed in the size I wanted 8 X 20 and it came up, was offered a 10 percent discount and followed through. I went to your site to see if it's Canada or USA I was ordering from and was offered a 20 percent on first order, so trying for the better deal it just added one more to my order which I took off, so it 10 percent off for 2 tarps. Oh well

Reason I chose this business:

I need two tarps 8 X 20 and had no idea where to order from and your the first site I went too. Also happy it's Canadian because most times I go through the whole order proses and find " we don't ship there "

kyles845
February 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

This product was a great find. We are very pleased with the cover. Cleans easily and looks great#

brians1695
December 24th, 2020
Verified purchase

Shipping to Canada took longer than expected. However, the covers received were well made and of excellent quality, heavy material. They will last many years. Am unable to comment on fit since these are for 2 heat pumps at a distant location which will not be visited for several months.

darinkak1
November 14th, 2020
Verified site experience

Your website is big but well laid out especially the measurement hints. Nice help from the Chat gang.

Made in Canada. Free shipping. Good reviews

nancyl1214
April 2nd, 2021
Verified site experience

It was easy to follow how to measure for our custom patio covers. They were delivered within a few weeks and we love the quality and fit! Also very good value!

Reason I chose this business:

Needed something custom made.

Reason I chose this product:

We liked the fact that there was a choice of qualities that we could choose from.

rickh618
October 27th, 2020
Verified site experience

Shopping experience so far, well good, but way to long on standard shipping time to Vancouver Canada - Just north of Seattle... Also - you guys need to spell "shpping" above correctly - that's not very professional. Now considering this is a world wide web obvious correction, I would expect a break on costs/ shipping etc.;-)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Covers & All CA staff and other customers.

nishants21
Nishant S.
Typically responds within 12 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Covers & All CA?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.8
Have a question about Covers & All CA?