Covers & All

Covers & All has a consumer rating of 4.7 stars from 3,917 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Covers & All most frequently mention customer service, good quality and order process. Covers & All ranks 5th among Home Decor sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 6 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 93.2%
3,328

• Easy order process, quick delivery, great quality product, excellent materials and workmanship.
  • Overall positive experience to choose product, select size, colour and place order.

• And I am just suppose to take the customer service reps word that the manufacturer sewed the wrong tag on.
How would you rate Covers & All?

“Quality replacement covers at a great price”

David M.
10/16/20

Received my replacement covers within 5 days of expected delivery date with expedited shipping. I am quite happy with the product. Quality construction, far better then the original covers, trendy light grey fabric and great workmanship. The cost was also far better then any other option I found. Order to my door in 3 weeks. I will definitely order from this company again.

“Tried to access site yesterday all evening spent over...”

Colin C.
7/21/21

Tried to access site yesterday all evening spent over an hour trying to order. Finally got frustrated and text you online. Apparently your site was under maintenance. Understandable bit why not wait until overnight especially when a sale is on. Just disappointed with first experience. I hope the product I ordered (pool table cover) exceeds my expectations. If so I will be the first to write a good review.

Reviews (3,917)

order process (32) place order (26) patio furniture (26) customer service (91)
davidm4007

Fabric: Cushion Fab

joshuap334
June 9th, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

The entire process from measuring, ordering, approving, to delivery went extremely well. It's not cheap but the covers we received were a perfect fit for our patio furniture. Now we can keep them covered during heavy rain and winter without it looking like an eyesore in the backyard.

The attention to detail during the measurement and proofing part was very impressive as well. They made me confirm some numbers that were slightly off 3 times before I got it correct. I'm glad they did because it looks perfect now.

Reason I chose this business:

Fit for purpose service and product.

Reason I chose this product:

Again, custom fit for our exact needs. Can't get better than that.

Super easy
May 11th, 2021
denised817
June 9th, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

Site was very easy to navigate. Product arrived and put in place. Very happy with colour and quality of finished product. Very well sewn and string zippers too. Especially happy I was able to recover my existing cushions on my existing patio set. New cushions would be 4 x 's as much. Company even contacted me prior to production to ensure I was getting what I wanted. Great solution! Thank You Covers and All!

Reason I chose this business:

I found the site on the web trying to find a solution for new cushions to my existing patio set. Reviews were great. I gave them a shot. I am so happy I did. Instant fix.

Reason I chose this product:

I was looking to cover existing cushions in my patio set. Furniture itself still in great condition. Cushions were exactly what I needed. For back cushions I opted for zipper cushions instead of throw cushions. Cheaper solution and they still look great.

Great site
May 20th, 2021

Great site. Hopefully I measured correctly

Google search for solution

rolandl60
March 20th, 2021
Verified purchase

Had a good discussion with the CSR, confirming the measurements and options. She was very experienced and helpful. My only constructive feedback is that your order system should be capable of allowing the CSR some discretion as we were within $0.40 of qualifying for free freight and were unable to make it despite one upgrade on the order ( the next upgrade would have cost more than the freight charge).
Cheers

ah568
October 19th, 2021
Verified purchase

I have a small yard so purchased a chaise with an ottoman to make a small L-shaped couch. It's a very irregular shape and I'm really happy with how my cover turned out. It fits perfectly and feels very durable. I really appreciate the one-on-one messaging prior to making the piece. It shows that this company cares about their products and customers. Would recommend and definitely use again.

milest35
June 22nd, 2021
Verified site experience

Exceeded my expectations. Material was better than expected. I was a bit anxious about how the covers would fit. Four covers arrived 11 days after ordering online…2 chairs, fire table and curved couch fit perfectly, even better than the original covers. The measurement process was very easy and accurate. The product was worth the expense especially when you consider the cost of replacing the furniture or cushions. Value equation was positive. Ordered a custom hanging chair cover hours after receiving the covers!

Reason I chose this business:

Researched Canadian companies then U.S. companies. Covers and All pricing was competitive, but the ease of ordering I. E. the measurement process made it simple.

dominiquet43
May 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

Ordering process was clear and easy. Delivery was slightly delayed from their original estimate but was still MUCH faster than we originally anticipated for a 10-piece custom order during a pandemic. Covers are very well-made and fit the irregular shapes of our cushions perfectly. Can't wait to get back outside as the weather gets better!

I inquired once about the status of our order. They were very pleasant and responsive. And apologized for not notifying us sooner that our order was slightly delayed (only a week in the end, which includes international shipping).

Reason I chose this business:

Reasonable prices for custom covers and a great opportunity to reuse our cushion inserts that are still in good condition. It seemed too wasteful to just replace them with cushions that weren't a perfect fit or to buy ready-made covers that didn't actually fit exactly and were more expensive.

natashad116
March 3rd, 2021
Verified purchase

So I was very pleasantly surprised at the covers I just received! The quality of materials was way better than expecting. The light gray water proof fabric is sooooooooo nice!

I have raves about my covers since I got them to people I know and I'll definitely recommend and use this company again! Cost was great, the customization was made easy and the product was top quality! Well done thank you!

stephenp475
July 6th, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

Tried several times to place order from Chrome. Every time it hangs up (never completes) upon "submit order"
Cleared cookies, and rebooted, no help.
Finally did work using EDGE
Supposedly there is a 25% off promo using coupon code CANADA25 but it doesn't work on either Chrome or EDGE.
Your online chat is slow, and not effective in providing solutions 9although one of the suggestions was try a different browser.
But finally managed to place order, and the cover fit perfect.

Online Chat was slow and not helpful.

Tried several times to place order from Chrome
July 24th, 2021
• Previous review

Cleared cookies, and rebooted, no help.
Finally did work using EDGE
Your online chat is slow, and not effective iin providing solutions 9although one of the suggestions was try a different browser.

andreww1183
April 28th, 2021
Verified purchase

We were extremely happy with the covers and they even came a few days early! They are tough and durable and should hold up nicely against our often tough Atlantic climate. It was a bit involved to measure the furniture prior to ordering, but worth for the finished product. We would highly recommend this company! The free bag we received to store the covers in was brown instead of black like our covers, but that was our only minor disappointment. However, we aren't even sure it comes in black and it was free.

bobh1111
April 20th, 2021
Verified purchase

Because of Covid and the quick turn around for our order, I was concerned that the quality would be just OK. After receiving it in the mail I was pleasantly surprised because the material feels heavy duty like it will last a lot longer than the original material that came with the cushions.
Also they fit perfectly. In a perfect world the only thing that I would change is the way the zipper pulls stay out and aren't hidden somehow in the seam. I will be purchasing again from this company.

Reason I chose this business:

They were one of the only company's that had custom covers. (that I could find)

Reason I chose this product:

We needed covers for the patio furniture cousins, because we couldn't replacements that size anywhere.

larryg619
October 8th, 2021
Verified purchase

Good product, looks well built with quality material, I'm sure it'll last longer than the equivalent from the big box store. I was skeptical the elastic band alone would keep the cover in place but it ends up working very well. The only advise I have is the website it says they add 1-2 inches to allow for some slack however the product arrived without that additional 1-2 inches making for a very snug fit, having known I'd have added 0.5in all around allowing for an easier installation and removal.

Reason I chose this business:

Good price and more color options than the other sites I found.

paulv484
February 13th, 2021
Verified purchase

Probably the worst experience I've ever had in online purchasing. Three month wait for half my order, another couple weeks for part of my order which was incorrect and still haven't received my final part. Customer service did little to help and the help they promised (expedited shipping and a free storage bag) never materialized. I'm usually a very positive and understanding person but this time I must advise, take your business elsewhere.

janetb1073
April 25th, 2021

I live in Victoria BC Canada and with my Google search found your company
I wanted new weather proof covers to dress up older cream coloured outdoor cushions o had that were not waterproof. Now I can sit and enjoy and not have to use a large unweilding cover every time it rains. Your covers and colours make my outdoor couch look new again. Your respobses, shipping schedule etc where all timely and professional so thank you very much!

Reason I chose this business:

I just researched companies that would make madeto measure outdoor covers and your name came up

Reason I chose this product:

To protect and update my outdoor couch

cherylm1094
July 8th, 2021
Verified purchase

I was skeptical and nervous to order custom. I measured, selected the colour and made payment. Covers were delivered in about about week and came early. Quality is better then I expected and let's face it who wants to buy and build new patio furniture just because replacement cushions are too expensive cove? For under $200 I replaced my set covers and it looks brand new. Take the plunge, I'm glad I did!

Reason I chose this business:

Online search for new patio furniture covers

Reason I chose this product:

My old ones were in rough shape

robertg2217
February 11th, 2021
Verified purchase

I am super please with the entire experience. Your design group are very detail oriented on dimensioning and to make sure you end up with what you need. Your 3D diagram makes it very easy to visualize your end product. Your delivery was just super fast. The product looks amazing and fit like a glove, and not to forget your pricing is very competitive.
I would definitely recommend your company and will be ordering other covers soon.
Thank you.
Bob

melanief164
April 24th, 2021
Verified purchase

I had ordered 4 customed seat cushions. They arrived a week late, but I was so pleased with the products that it was all ok. Good quality fabric, nice stitches, sturdy zippers. One of my covers was over 100 inches and I was pleased to see they had put the zipper along the horizontal side so it made it super easy to insert the foam. Note that all of my foams are commercial grade and new so in perfect shape.

Very kind and helpful.

For the prices.

Reason I chose this product:

For a DIY project to renew all of my seat cushions on a very large 7 seat sectional.

augustineb17
April 19th, 2021
Verified purchase

Purchased cushion covers to replace the old set. It was very simple to add the required dimensions using their diagrams. I would also strongly suggest uploading a picture of what you're replacing. Their design team had responded back looking for further details to give me exactly what I wanted! I would have preferred a nicer fabric but for the overall cost I can't really complain. I also received my finished goods as promised on time. I would definitely purchase from them again!

nishants25
BannerBuzz R. – Covers & All Rep

Hello Augustine. Thank you for rating your Coversandall experience. We are glad you liked your custom cushion covers!

We have tried to make the order process as transparent as possible. Your order was placed for covers made with the material Cushion Rite. As mentioned on the product page, this material is 100% Solution Dyed Polyester Fabric with one side PU Coat. So to the touch it feels like vinyl.

For a fabric feel, you can choose the material Cover Fab. We see that our Free Swatch Kit was also delivered with this order. Kindly check the samples labeled COVER FAB.

If you have additional comments or questions, please do not hesitate to write to us at feedback@coversandall.com.

howardw209
May 3rd, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

I was really able to find what I needed, with an online ordering process for a customized product so simple. The price was right, follow up communications about order progress and shipping were great and well timed, and the product arrived as promised. Overall product quality was terrific. Lots of attention to detail in customer service and workmanship. What more could I ask for?

Reason I chose this product:

They were exactly what I needed

Great process and delivery
April 30th, 2021
• Previous review

Great process and delivery. High quality products!

pearlg40
June 7th, 2021
Verified purchase

This has by far been one of the better customer experiences. C&A called to confirm my measurements. Allowed me the opportunity to change the color as well. The covers arrived in great time. And the quality. A+++ I will recommend to family and friends twice over. Thanks for helping me in giving my patio a much needed facelift!

Actually, you guys called me as my measurements were not clear. Thanks for doing that. The gentleman that called me was so kind, understanding and knowledgeable.

Reason I chose this business:

I was searching for custom outdoor furniture covers. Found your site and thought I would give it a try. Much cheaper option instead of looking for new cushions that would have not fit.

Reason I chose this product:

They were custom covers that provided many options for design. And the quality of the craftsmanship. Superb.

charlesv415
June 2nd, 2021
Verified site experience

Site is easy to navigate. Would have liked a few more fabric selections. Unclear whether prices are in CDN$ (assuming they are because it's a. Ca web site!) and won't be impressed if they're in USD$. Would also like if the shipping methods noted who the *carrier* is – because importing goods into Canada by UPS results in ridiculous customs/duty surcharges, while FedEx doesn't charge nearly as much if anything.

Reason I chose this business:

Price and speed of delivery.

nulln3564
July 22nd, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

When I ran into questions I liked that I could click on an option to get more info about what you are expecting from me in reference to style, measurements etc.

The communication with the design team was absolutely wonderful, we got exactly what we wanted. We picked the extra durable material because we live in Canada with some harsh winters. The material quality was great! Very heavy and durable. We were pleasantly surprised with the built in vent system within the cover. We are extremely happy with our purchase: Thank you!

We took a chance

When I ran into questions I liked that I could click...
July 11th, 2021

trishe21
May 10th, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

I happened to find this site when looking to see if someone out there made custom covers for patio cushions. I was nervous about ordering, however I double checked my measurements and decided to give it a try. I put my new covers on yesterday and they were amazing! My 14 year old set now looks brand new and the quality and sizing is perfect. I am so so excited!

Reason I chose this business:

Looking to refresh faded outdoor patio cushions.

So far so good!
April 15th, 2021
sams1072
January 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

Very happy with my purchase. The website was very well thought out and easy to navigate. Plenty of options for customizing a cover for whatever you are looking to protect. I ordered a cover for my fire table and had some questions which were immediately answered by the staff member via chat. Delivery was swift, and the product was of high quality and the fit was excellent. The only thing I would have liked was more fabric colour options, but overall am totally satisfied.

helenm889
June 26th, 2021
Verified purchase

I ordered replacement cushion covers for my patio set. The covers are excellent quality. Really good quality fabric and sturdy zippers on cushions making taking on/off very easy.

Good quality fabric which is also waterproof which I hadn't realized when ordering. It rained overnight and the water was just sat on the top of the fabric so that you can just tip off and cushions are still dry.

Great service, thank you!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Covers & All staff and other customers.

Products (176)

Custom Covers
Custom Covers

Just as described and fits to a T. I think I'll be purchasing some patio curtains before spring. Good quality for the price and love the options to personalize.

Rectangle Cushion Cover

I just received the cushion covers, they look great and feel very durable. The zippers are strong and last a long time. I'm very happy with my purchase, they were a great price and arrived in a timely manner!

Square Cushion Cover

It fits exactly for my cushions

Custom Shape Cushion Cover
Custom Shape Cushion Cover

These covers are fantastic and upscale our vintage trailer!

Heavy Duty Custom Tarps
Heavy Duty Custom Tarps

Heavy tarp is for gazebo as well for privacy

Square Fire Pit Covers
Square Fire Pit Covers

Fit well and good quality.

Outdoor Sofa and Loveseat Covers
Outdoor Sofa and Loveseat Covers

That it will fit

L Shape Sofa Covers - Design 1
L Shape Sofa Covers - Design 1

Hoping it will solve storage and protection troubles

Rectangle Table Covers - Design 1
Rectangle Table Covers - Design 1

Easy to create custom order and the diagram helped

Custom Clear Vinyl Tarps
Custom Clear Vinyl Tarps

Quality looks good. Haven't installed it yet.

Custom Covers - Design 1
Custom Covers - Design 1

Shape.

Free Grocery Bag(Set of 3)
Free Grocery Bag(Set of 3)

Nice bonus gift!

Free Storage Bags

Great for the basement

Chair Cover - Design 1
Chair Cover - Design 1

Have bought before. I have found it a very reasonable price for a high quality product that will finally hold up to our 70knot winds. Strongly recommend buying here than trying to making it yourself or buying at the big box stores like home Depot.

Outdoor Pizza Oven Covers - Design 4
Outdoor Pizza Oven Covers - Design 4

Had all the features I was looking for

Chair Cover - Design 14
Chair Cover - Design 14

Arrived 5 days prior to expected delivery. Custom fit is perfect. Will be ordering a cover for round coffee table and referring everyone I know.

Outdoor Vinyl Curtains
Outdoor Vinyl Curtains

Wow! That pretty much sums up our opinion of these items. What a fantastic buy! And the staff were extremely accommodating with all of our customizations. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Curtain with Clear Vinyl Panel