Covers & All CA

Covers & All CA has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 455 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Covers & All CA most frequently mention customer service. Covers & All CA ranks 5th among Home Decor sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.4%

• Great website and very easy to order with all the tools on the web
  • Customer service via chat was professional and most helpful.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Covers & All CA?

“Quality replacement covers at a great price”

David M.
10/16/20

Received my replacement covers within 5 days of expected delivery date with expedited shipping. I am quite happy with the product. Quality construction, far better then the original covers, trendy light grey fabric and great workmanship. The cost was also far better then any other option I found. Order to my door in 3 weeks. I will definitely order from this company again.

“Product looks great but you are very misleading on...”

Michael A.
9/6/20

Product looks great but you are very misleading on the coupon offered. I signed up expecting a 20% discount and when i got the email the small print informed me that it had a maximum of $50. This is very misleading and dishonest. I bought the product but couldn't recommend it to anyone as this is a dishonest practice.

great website (10) customer service (8) web site (4) use site (3)
davidm4007
October 16th, 2020
brianw1059
September 30th, 2020
Verified purchase
The text message service is virtually useless. Windows 95 would be faster.
Tried calling the office, waited in que behind 5 other callers, only to have the automated system tell me that no one was there. Ordered what I needed so hopefully it all works out. Thanks.
Reason I chose this business: Only place I’ve found that will customize to my needs. Hope it all works out.
brianb1972
October 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
All went smooth so far, Web site was easy enough to navigate and check out was routine.
Thanks, keep up the good work.

Brian
Reason I chose this business: Was able to fine the exact cover for my piece of furniture
mattf204
September 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Good selection. Custom sizing. Extra options offered. Really like the choices. Let's see how the actual product looks when it gets here.
darinkak1
November 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
Your website is big but well laid out especially the measurement hints. Nice help from the Chat gang.
Reason I chose this business: Made in Canada. Free shipping. Good reviews
rickh618
October 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Need to refine custom cover a bit to allow for top sloping yard equipment - i. E. not completely square or perfectly rectangular.
janiceb399
September 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Great concept. Love the various options. Pricing seems reasonable, but I haven't seen the actual product yet.
Reason I chose this business: Looking for a Canadian site, and really like the ability to customize the products.
blainem36
October 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
Maybe it was just me but the discount offer, while nice, proved to be a challenge. It all started with the initial popup which revealed the code but disappeared before I could record it. My attempts to recover I think resulted in corruption and the code failed. Chat help was good but I had to teach myself to erase cookies first. All good now.
Reason I chose this business: I appreciate the custom service. And the value for money seems preferable to the regular retail sources and also the custom capability I hope will yield a better result.
daryls82
September 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
Everything went very smoothly, except for when I was not sure how to amend my cart, contacted support and Melvin help me with my "problem"
Reason I chose this business: I wanted a cover that would fit a patio table that is an odd size. Looking at other websites, there was nothing close. I then clicked on Coversandall and when I saw that I could custom order a cover, it was no contest as to whom I would be ordering from. Thanks Covesandall and Melvin.
glennh221
September 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
I really liked that you can customize your sizing and that you've made the process so easy. Hoping everything else goes just as smooth!
Reason I chose this business: Did a Google search.
liisab1
August 31st, 2020
Verified purchase
So far prices seem reasonable! I wish there was an option for dark grey cushion covers, but light grey should also work.
Reason I chose this business: Reasonably priced replacement covers for cushions.
patriciaa852
August 31st, 2020
Verified purchase
As compared to various other vendors, I was pleased to submit my exact measurements. The price was about 20% more, but this seems reasonable for a custom fit.
francisa77
October 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
Although I'm glad that your company offers custom covers, I would suggest giving more precise options for entering very custom shapes.

Thank you!
paulv411
October 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
The ordering process was great, easy to find what I wanted and have it made up, a cover.
Didn't know this site existed, I'm happy I found it.
Reason I chose this business: Just searching for a weather proof cover for equipment that I couldn't find at any stores.
russelln47
October 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
Found it a bit tricky to edit my orders. Tie down options should be more visible when ordering.
Reason I chose this business: Found it on the web. Reviews were positive.
glenm173
September 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
You have a typo on "shopping" above, we have ordered your covers before and they are awesome, this one should be no different, love the text option!
Reason I chose this business: Ordered before
chrisr926
August 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great experience building the cover online. I contacted a local place and have waited 3 weeks for a quote...
Reason I chose this business: Canadian website, easy to configure, free shipping. Took 10 min to measure and build the cover!
dushana1
October 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Discount codes are deceiving. 15% off everything however could find anywhere that a max of $60 as that's the discount I got for a $1000 order
louellab4
November 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
Some difficulties with proceeding to payment on my iPad but desktop computer worked just fine with a different browser.
Reason I chose this business: Recommended by family member who recently purchased custom chair covers.
janetx107
October 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy to follow and order. Choices were great and the quality of materials seems really good.
Reason I chose this business: Needed a cover and the reviews were quite good.
valeriem337
October 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
We had cushion covers made for a sectional we made for the dock. Not only were they the perfect color… They fit perfectly and the quality of the covers was exceptional. Very happy and have recommended to many folks on our lake. My husband is in the marine industry and he too Is impressed with the quality. I am happy with the price
charlotter132
August 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Loved the helpful service when i called in and plus using the online chat was good too. They responded to me soon which I appreciated a lot and make sure that all my doubts were cleared. They were very polite and kind too which I am very thankful for because many tend to be rude.
The chair covers I got were very good quality as well and they were customized exactly as I wanted. Everything will be good once I'm more familiar with the process.
Reason I chose this business: Because of the availability and quality service
michaelm5227
August 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy to use website offering customized products. Explains the fabrics, how to measure, tolerances during manufacturers, etc.
Reason I chose this business: Google search for patio furniture covers... in Canada
benarong1
October 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
Thanks for an easy experience! Do you have covers for Napoleon Style patio heaters? [i didnt see anything resembling them on your site]
Benaron
Reason I chose this business: Covers available in Canada, for a Canadian climate
billd396
September 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Pretty easy site to use! I feel confident I'm going to get the right thing

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Covers & All CA staff and other customers.

nishants21
Nishant S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Covers & All CA?

Have a question about Covers & All CA?