Review of CanvasPeople

111 Broadway
Lynbrook, New York 11563, United States

yvonnek35
8/20/19

Nice to have this for my husband he will enjoy this photo for the rest of his life this was pepper he was 15 in this picture he grew up with my children and was a wonderful hunter and companion

pams270
8/20/19

I have a new grandson so I really do appreciate a great deal like this!
I'll definitely be back!
Thank you!

gregoryg119
8/20/19

I already put it in there but I don't know what the hell is going on here. Awesome picture for my mother-in-law with her great-grandchildren.

leilah22
8/20/19

I have ordered multiple canvas' and one pillow, and I have loved every single one of them! I gave the pillow to my grandmother, had her and my grandfather's wedding picture on it, she sleeps with it.

amyt274
8/20/19

I get my canvas fast and always looks great it is fast and affordable I suggest it to anyone this sight gave the chance to have all my baby's on one picture that looked great...

charlottev15
8/20/19

Always thought about ordering a canvas but thought it would be too complicated, but it wasn't. Thanks!

dannym181
8/20/19

I constantly order from this company. To date, I have ordered over 10 canvases from them and I have never been disappointed. My house looks beautiful, colorful, and full of life because of these products. I would recommend them to anybody who wants to bring some amazing decor to their life.

albertas14
8/20/19

Service is cheap and great look forward to ordering more items in the future Thanks canvas your the best

lindap625
8/20/19

Had 2 done before and they were amazing!I highly recommend this as a wedding gift, birthday gift, baby gift.Beautiful vacation pictures.

alexish81
8/20/19

Beautiful work. So impressed with the quality. Absolutely thrilled. Will order more in the future.
I recommend this company.

skiph12
8/20/19

They've done a great job in the past. They continue to do sol please trust and try them out. They're great!

queeniep2
8/19/19

It was good and I'm not sure how the pictures are gonna turn out. My friend recommended it and I just thought I would give it a try instead of using Shutterfly.

rebeccad217
8/19/19

Everything was very easy. Can't wait for my item. The website was very fast and user friendly. All the instructions were simple and not complicated.

bradr246
8/19/19

Can't wait to see the canvas. This is our first time to try it. What a great way to display memories.

nancyg607
8/19/19

I recommend canvas people many times, so economical for gifting and just sharing. I have NEVER had a bad experience with this company and plan to order many more canvases in the future.

doricef
8/19/19

I can't review regarding quality at this time, this is my first order. I shall review after I've received my order.

lorim316
8/19/19

This is a great gift for the man who has everything!
I'm going to purchase a few more Christmas presents for my siblings . Great quality, Great gifts, very low price .

lindaj341
8/19/19

It all ways looks great and if something is wrong they always fix it The colors are always so beautiful

corinnat3
8/19/19

Wish I didn't get tricked and have to pay $18. At the very end but what ever. I hope the canvas comes out pretty!

Response from Nolan R., CanvasPeople Representative
Hello Corinna!

We are very sorry for any confusion caused with our promotions. In the details of our promotional emails, it is stated that shipping is not included, and each item has an individual shipping charge. Our standard shipping costs start at $14.95-24.95 per canvas depending on the size of the canvas. Our canvases are individually wrapped and shipped to ensure they are not damaged while in transit.

We do offer many different promotions, some discounting the shipping cost, some discounting the canvas cost, and sometimes both. We do hope that there will be an offer that works for you in the future and you will give us a try.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
Nolan
CanvasPeople Team Lead
kimk271
8/19/19

My pictures always turn out great!! This company does an amazing job and I will continue you use them as well as recommend to friends and family.

declinedd
8/18/19

Shipping is outrageous @ $16.99. Free canvas isn't free; they lied. False advertising. Doesn't the truth in advertising apply to TV and Internet sales?

Response from Nolan R., CanvasPeople Representative
Hello!

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
Nolan
CanvasPeople Team Lead
denisk69
8/17/19

Waiting for the picture to arrive. I will give a comment after I see the finished product. That is all I can say at this time, sorry!!

saram444
8/17/19

Can't wait to get these! Site was very user friendly fir a non techy senior citizen. Great prices too.

melissam661
8/17/19

Was very easy to do no problem I would definitely recommend to my family and friends. Will be ordering more canvas in the future.

christenh2
8/17/19

I've never received a bad item! Great quality and fast and efficient shipping! I will continue to buy from here!

I tried many, CanvasPeople was the best. I use them for all of my art reproductions.

By Marsha P.

No, CanvasPeople is not a scam. They are a very professional business and I am so glad I found the.

By Marsha P.

My shipping on my last order was only $4.99 and I thought that was a great price!

By Judy B.
Questions? Get answers from the CanvasPeople staff and other customers.

CanvasPeople?