Review of 1StopBedrooms

Tel: +1-866-456-8823
info@1stopbedrooms.com

stephaniee102
6/26/19

I am still waiting for my refund after almost 3 weeks. I was promised my refund via email confirmation from them within 48 hours. Almost 3 weeks later, and dozens of phone calls, NO Refund....we are talking almost $900, I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN!! HORRIBLE COMPANY, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, HORRIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICE!!!

Tip for consumers: RUN....DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HORRIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICE!

sherrib82
6/25/19

On March 4th I purchased 2 bedroom sets. In late March, they said one bedroom set was on backorder until mid April and gave me the option to approve to wait for the backorder. I received notification mid May that my order had shipped to the White Delivery Location and would be shipped within 5-7 days. Called at end of May to find that the OTHER bedroom set is on backorder, which I never approved. The sets are currently half of the price they were when I ordered them and they offered me $250 refund. I then received call from White Glove Delivery saying they had 3 out of 15 pieces ready for delivery. June 20th...still nothing. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!!!!!!

leonardom56
6/14/19

Order# 8401640 timeline

Jan 9, 2019
Purchased Ashley Furniture, Bellaby bedroom set from 1StopBedrooms.com; received email confirmation.

Feb 8, 2019
Received email confirming bedroom set arrived Jan 19th at the logistics warehouse and will be inspected then scheduled for delivery.
I responded advising it has been 1 month since the purchase date and the estimated delivery date is today (Feb 8th). I asked for the delivery to be expedited.

Feb 11, 2019
Logistics company advised the order is ready for delivery and I should expect a call to confirm date.

Feb 15, 2019
I emailed logistics company requesting delivery date.

Feb 18, 2019
Delivered.
Dresser arrived with damaged frame and drawers.
Signed and wrote notes on delivery confirmation page, delivery team confirmed my notes and took pictures for their reference. Note: delivery is an outsourced logistics company, as they only pick up & deliver new furniture from 1StopBedrooms warehouse.

Feb 19, 2019
I emailed and advised logistics company damages. Asked for direction and next steps.
Feb 20, 2019
I emailed 1Stopbedrooms pictures of damages and delivery confirmation page with notes asking how and when this would be rectified.

1Stopbedroom responded and advised someone will contact me shortly.

Feb 21, 2019
I send an email requesting an update.

Logistics company replied advising they have forwarded my email to the "right people" at 1Stopbedroom.

March 9, 2019
Technician arrived, attempted to fix but did nothing, must order parts.

March 19, 2019
I emailed 1Stopbedrooms since I have not received any correspondence regarding the next steps towards a resolution.

April 2, 2019
Received April 5th shipping confirmation of parts needed to repair dresser.

April 4, 2019
Received replace/repair parts.

April 9, 2019
I emailed the service center asking when the technician will be scheduled to complete repairs since I have received the parts.

April 21, 2019
Forwarded my April 9th email asking for an update.

April 22, 2019
1Stopbedrooms responded advising a certified technician will contact me to schedule repairs.

April 30, 2019
Have not received any updates. I emailed 1Stopbedrooms.

May 9, 2019
I emailed 1Stopbedrooms.
Technician installed parts delivered April 4th.
Dresser still has issues; drawers do not close properly.
I asked how and when this will be rectified. Also, asked when I can expect a response.

May 10, 2019
1Stopbedrooms responded advising they have not received report from technician, but someone will contact me once they do.

May 14, 2019
Received email confirmation of work order for a replacement dresser to be delivered within 10 business days.

May 22, 2019
Received email confirmation of dresser arrival at the "White Glove Delivery Terminal". (this is the terminal. See link below regarding their order>delivery process.

June 2, 2019
Very upset, I emailed 1Stopbedrooms asking to deliver the dresser and have this rectified immediately.

June 3, 2019
1Stopbedroom advised the delivery will be set up as soon as possible.

June 5, 2019
(New) replacement dresser out of the box arrived with various damages.
I documented damages on delivery confirmation page & took pictures. The delivery team took pictures, signed and confirmed my notes.

June 6, 2019
I emailed 1Stopbedrooms details of damages along with pictures asking for an immediately resolution to this purchase I made over 5 months ago.

June 11, 2019
No response as of today.
Forwarded June 6th email asking for a resolution along with this timeline.

Link to delivery process:

saurabhg13
6/8/19

Bought a bedroom set. After it came home, it was really poor quality with dings and marks all over. On reporting to customer care with pictures and proofs, we are told that Ashley makes poor quality furniture and thats it, but we can return if we don't like, and below are my refund amounts. DON'T buy from these guys but buy locally where you can see the stuff first rather than tossing your money for junk.
Amount Paid $1,269.13
Return Fee $832.59
Return Pickup Fee $160.00
Total refund $276.54

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
Hi Saurabh,

I hope this message finds you well. I have messaged you directly regarding your order. Please feel free to reach out to me via the contact information provided.

marthej
6/6/19

Order arrived very quick, table was bigger than I expected.the only downside is polish was not bright as the picture showed it in the showroom. Other than that I am very satisfied with the purchase!

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
Hi Marthe,

Thank you for the positive feedback! I'm sorry to hear you're disappointed with the finish on your table. Unfortunately, lighting conditions in the showroom don't always translate into the home due to natural lighting. We are pleased to know that you are otherwise content with your newest addition and look forward to serving you again!

Please feel free to contact us at any time, and be sure to include your order number in the subject line.

chriss1156
6/5/19

I tried to return some furniture. It states online estimated $1.50 per pound to return. I was willing to pay that on a $2,500 purchase which i thought would have cost me $800. I understood that completely. But no they charged me over double the $1.50 a pound plus the original delivery (once again i was willing to pay). They want $1,595 to return my sectional. Hassle free returns i can not agree with.

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
Hi Chris,

florl4
5/27/19

I placed an order on May 3 a bedroom set for my granddaugther, I was told it was going to be in my granddaughter home by her birthday, I waited and waited and more wait, the order was stock in the awaiting acknowledgement for all of the time, I called to the company, I was on hold for 20 to 30minutes or just so tired to wait that I left my number they called me around 5 hours later just to tell me, you cannot warranty you will get it in 3 or 4 weeks, we have back order in one of your items and do not know when is going to be available. I told them well then I need to cancel I could buy directly at Ashley furniture here in San Antonio and be delivered 2 weeks later, but I wanted to save 200.00 in shipping. They told me sorry you can not cancel and if you do it you have to pay a penalty, I told them it was their fault no mine because not delivering on time, and was told you will pay. As of today 3 week later my order still "waiting for acknowledgement from the manufacturer", my granddaughter birthday is next week and as I was told can take another 10 days. I went to their reviews and everyone of them are excellent no one complaint, I thought "wow it is great", too good to be true. Never again to buy from them, last time I called was "no my problem the manufacturer is the guilty one", I called to Ashley furniture and the salesman told me they have every piece I ordered ready to ship if I placed the order with them directly. I greatly regret to place my order with 1StopBedrooms. If you want to buy furniture please do not do it with this company you will regret it like me.

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
Hi Flor,

I hope this message finds you well. I have reached out to you directly regarding your order. Please feel free to reach out to me via the contact information provided.

jonathans363
5/27/19

Please do your self a favor and purchase from someone else. I promise you can spend double and still save money by avoiding this trash establishment. The minute they took my money, they began lying to me. I had to call every single day for weeks to get basic information about my order. and when i got the stuff, it had broken parts that I am now on month 6 trying to get my RMA claim moving.

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
Hi Jonathan,

I am terribly sorry for the extended delay of the replacement parts for your order. I have reached out to the manufacturer directly for follow up and expressed both of our frustrations. 1StopBedrooms is committed to providing the best customer service possible, and are working diligently to get your bedroom set to you.

I am going to message you with my contact information so you can follow up directly with me.

Again, please accept my deepest and most sincere apologies.

Customer Relations Manager
hollym141
5/26/19

We ordered a new bedroom suite from 1 Stop bedrooms, and nearly every piece of our 5-piece set came damaged (all but one nightstand). Our drawer glides were broken when installed, which in turned caused damage to a drawer, even though we weren't even using the piece until it was repaired. It took months to get the claim settled and the furniture repaired. At one point they agreed to send me a new foot board for the bed because of the repairman's report, but then they backed out of that via email without explanation. So who knows how many holes have been drilled into my foot board storage drawers trying to get them to fit properly. One dresser drawer was unable to be replaced, so the repairman finally just glued the side piece together. I guess I just have to live with the fact that I've spent thousands of dollars and have broken furniture. It took months to get it all settled because they take forever to respond to your calls/emails and then take forever to schedule any repair appointments. If I could do it all over again, I would have spent more money to go elsewhere and get furniture that wasn't broken. I bought a beautiful Ashley Furniture set that has turned out to be a sore disappointment. This has been such an excruciatingly frustrating process to know that we aren't getting what we paid for. Please avoid this company. I have to believe many of these reviews are fake or paid for. Go check out their rating on BBB - I wish I had done so before ordering.

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
Hi Holly,

As per our last conversation, you did not want another technician to come out so we do sincerely apologize we were not able to reach a mutual agreement.

bobbyc91
5/22/19

Horrible horrible service . I ordered a house full of furniture $11000.+ livingroom, family room ,dining room and bedroom. I had Max as my sale person. He "helped" me with my order in April 2019 . After some disagreements on the price he was charging from what i was able to get by myself by ordering online with 1stop ,we were able to come to a price. So i put in the order and thinking that was good. Little did i know that within 1 week after ordering i went to my account and was suprised to see they had cancelled both livingroom and family room sets. I called them on a friday to find out what went wrong. NO CALLS BACK FROM ANYONE. LEFT SEVERAL MASSAGES .. NO CALL BACK. so i thought maybe they got back ordered but then i read it was cancelled and refunded, with no explanation. So all I could think was my credit card was stolen. the whole weekend I was not sure what to do. Because it was canceled I tried to order from a different company Coleman Furniture. Finally come Tuesday morning I get a call from one stop and Max says that they are not canceled that it was a computer glitch and they don't know why it was cancelled and they don't know why it had a computer glitch and that they would have talked to their corporate office overseas. For two or three days they could not figure out what the problem was and said just because I can see it's canceled does not mean it's canceled and the furniture is still available. At this point I was pretty much done with them and said I was to cancel the order. I was informed by Max and his supervisor that it had already been shipped and that I could not cancel. Even though on my account is showed as activated not delivered. So two days later after I said I wanted to cancel it and they promised me it has already been shipped I finally got a notice that says now shipped out. Basically they did not want it cancelled so they lied to me and then they ship it out as quickly as possible. At this point I wanted nothing to do with the furniture or the company. After a couple weeks the furniture arrived at the white glove warehouse. I was told by the white gloves warehouse (cathy ) that they could not set up delivery until both of my oders came in . Waiting on bedroom set to come in to get rest of furniture that has been sitting in warehouse. They didnt want to have 2 deliveries even though i had just spent $11,000 . I only had a short window of time to be available for delivery or would have to wait a month to get it. After basically begging to be able to get my furniture before I had to leave out of town, Cathy was wonderful and they able to get it done for me with no help from one stop. She was the only positive thing in this whole experience. After calling Max several times he seemed like he was getting very irritated by me calling I can hear him do a little sigh when he heard it's me calling. All I wanted was some nice furniture from what I thought was a good company. So delivery day comes, sofa sleeper ripped and armchair too large table destroyed and a Nick in the table. Never never never never again will I use this company and people think twice before you do. I usually don't write bad reviews but this time I just had to. And the Better Business Bureau will be contacting them. Be very cautious very cautious when it comes to this company maybe go with Coleman there much better company. I'm still waiting on the bedroom set and I hope it doesn't come in damaged as well.

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
Hi Bobby,

1StopBedrooms is extremely sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your order and would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We would like to thank you for allowing us to attempt and resolve the issue on hand and ask if there are still any outstanding issues with your order to please feel free to contact us at any time. Please add the order number in the subject line of your email.

I have reached out to Jon directly as well and am diligently following up on this.

gillianw15
5/2/19

I ordered a kid's bed last November and haven't got it till march this year! I asked my credit card company to charge back, it allows up to 2 months for the merchant to respond or the money will be back to me. It turned out they just wouldn't care to respond. Although I got my money back, it wasted almost half a year for that particular bed to come, during which I missed quite a few good deals on the same product, and my daughter had to sleep on her little bed which is short than her height.

All the 5 stars reviews are fake on their official website! This business is totally a scam. Period.

savannas7
4/12/19

I ordered a couch from here for a new house I purchased. I read their reviews and was excited to purchase from them, much to my error. I purchased my couch, luckily with my American Express, and waited over a month and a half to have it delivered. I only got it delivered then, because I called asking where it was. The couch was delivered by a third party company and assembled in my living room. After they left I saw that there was a cut in my couch. I called 1 Stop Bedroom to report it. After a long wait and multiple phone calls to not only them, but also American Express, I was able to start a claim. They asked for pictures which I sent that day. After 3 weeks waiting for a reply I opened a dispute with American Express. After opening the dispute with American Express, and multiple emails asking for an update, I finally got a reply that they were only willing to refund me $80. I told them that I wasn't willing to accept that and wanted 20% refund. He looked over the case and said, "Oh sorry I just saw this email of you replying." I was astounded that a company somehow misses and email. Then he saw I had a dispute open with American Express and said he wouldn't work with me until I closed it and proceeded to use a rude tone with him. I told him I was not willing to close it because of all the trouble I was having with them. After that he wouldn't even talk to me and said, "Well then the credit card company can deal with it." Do not trust this company at all!

bettiea3
4/9/19

Great company. Great value. Great delivery process. Better than store bought furniture experience. I recommend this site.

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
Hi Bettie,

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Please feel free to contact us at any time. Please add the order number in the subject line of your email.

tonis106
4/9/19

I was a bit skeptical to order from a site I've never heard of. After seeing all positive reviews I decided to give them a try! I'm so glad I did! I have beautiful bedroom set and the price was unbeatable!

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
We are so happy you took a chance with us Toni!

keywandah
4/9/19

Beautiful furniture at a great price looks better then I expected!!!! Will definitely shop for all furniture there thank you!!!!

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
Thank you for the kind words Keywanda. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to relate your experience with us and look forward to serving you again in the future.

hamiaa1
4/9/19

Horrible horrible company to do business with.

Called to let them know the item would not fit in my space, they still delievered I could not refuse delivery.

Then it took 1 week and over 6 hours of phone calls to get them to take it back.

I purchased an item for 1200 dollars they charge me close to 535 fees. I tried to get them to give me a full refund due to the item being not a standard 6 and the item looking nothing like the pics but they just made me go in circles...using different business names...Coaster..Payless...1StopBedroom

Please stay away...Order from costco or Macy's

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
1stopbedrooms.com is extremely happy to hear from our customers and believes that everyone should share their experience with us, positive or negative.

Not sure where the confusion came in but Coaster is the name of the manufacturer who made your dining room table.

norriek
4/8/19

Very easy to make a call to 1stop bedrooms and it was extremely easy to place order and speak with representative.

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
1stopbedrooms.com is extremely happy to hear from our customers and wish to thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are delighted to hear you had a positive experience and hope to serve you again soon.

joyceb166
4/8/19

Loved dealing with 1StopBedrooms! Quality furniture at unbeatable prices. I'm thrilled with my sofa, loveseat and dining table

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
Hi Joyce,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us. We greatly appreciate it!

marilynj53
4/4/19

This is my second time ordering from 1Stop Bedroom. I've never ordered furniture online before, but I took a chance an I'm very delighted. I would highly recommend this company.

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
Hi Marilyn,

We are delighted that you are delighted! Thanks for giving us a shot!

josefinao1
4/4/19

Great On Delivering my sleeper sofa , the gentle where very fast and kind . He took pictures before he left and told be to be careful when pulling in and out the sleeper.

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
Hi Josefina,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how your experience was. We appreciate hearing from our customers.

victorias232
4/1/19

My new sectional couch was delivered on time, fully set up, and done with 45 minutes! So far I'm happy with it! Thank you!

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
That's great to hear Victoria! You are very welcome.

kathleenb361
3/31/19

IAM A PET SITTER..THE LADY I SIT FOR HAS 4 BIG DOGS..HER COUCHS WERE FROM YOUR COMPANY...THE FURNITURE STOOD THE TEST OF TIME WITH HER DOGS..SO I KNEW IT WAS STRONG ENOUGH FOR MY BIG DOG BOB...AND I GOT THE SAME RED COASTER SET SHE HAS. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS GREAT A BIG PLUS AS I HAD TO WAIT FOR A BACKORDER. THEY KEPT ME INFORMED AND IM POSITIVE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT OR SERVICE. GREAT JOB BY ALL INVOLVED.

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we did! We are proud the furniture we sell can stand the test of time (and Bob).

kime122
3/31/19

I was weary about ordering my bed set online. I must say I was impressed with the care in which they took to care for my items. It was properly protected for delivery and installed with no issues.

candices60
3/30/19

This company is the absolute worse to deal with. I have reached out multiple times because we received a damaged loveseat upon delivery. Two different technicians were sent out and told 1stopbedrooms that the furniture cannot be fixed. FINALLY, they said they will send out a replacement set (which I was able to pick). I picked the furniture out, and I have since been waiting on the furniture to be delivered and/or to even hear about tacking information, the replacement order # etc. I was told they were waiting on the supplier (ACME) to get back with them to confirm the set was in stock. I set-up an account with ACME as I have a resale license and a showroom for my business. ACME does have the product in stock and would be able to ship the product to me within 48 hours, but yet 1stopbedrooms orders multiple sets through them and cannot get any shipping info or find out if a set is in stock?!?! I was able to find this out even prior to setting up an account. All this company does is lie and I must say it is impressive because EVERY single employee they have keeps up the same lies and will tell you the same thing week after week. I am doing everything I can to have them investigated. Even once you are sent to upper management such as Jeffrey and Roy, they still do not care, and they will give you their direct line and say they will help with anything you need, but yet you can NEVER get them on the phone. This has been going on for 11 months by the way.

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
Hi Candice,

We hope to have your issues resolved shortly. But if there's anything I can do in the meantime please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

frankg254
3/29/19

Save yourself the headache and shop anywhere else. I ordered in Jan and still missing parts of my order what arrived 3 items damaged. This companies customer service dept is the absolute worse. Horrible experience!

Hi Nancy, Sorry it took so long to respond. We estimate 4-6 weeks for delivery, to be safe, but it usually takes 2-4 weeks. This does depend on some factors that can change the delivery window such as if an item is in stock and what warehouse it ships from. If you call and talk to one of our live salesman they can give you a more accurate delivery window. Thank you!

By Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative

We had a great experience with 1stopbedrooms. We bought a sectional and an ottoman from 1stopbedrooms and received everything in about 3 weeks. We live in northern California.

By Happy C.

I ordered 2 bedrooms sets in early March. It's now June 20th and I still haven't received them.

By Sherri B.

Thank you for your interest in our store and thank you for reaching out to us. Our delivery estimates are normally 4-6 weeks in the contiguous US as well as CA. Carriers will contact you once they are ready to schedule the delivery. Here is a link to our shipping pages; https://www.1stopbedrooms.com/shipping-and-delivery Thank you, Roee A. Customer Relations Management Service@1stopbedrooms.com 866-456-8823

By Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative

Hello Amber, Thank you so much for your order! The sectional is broken up into two pieces. The chaise is on the left and the chair is on the right (as seen on the photo), so the chaise is left-arm facing (LAF) and the chair is right-arm facing (RAF). The delivery company has the correct parts. Please feel free to follow up with any additional questions you may have. https://www.1stopbedrooms.com/manzani-gray-raf-sectional

By Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative

Hello Mary, This is genuine Ashley Furniture. We are one of Ashley's largest partners! We look forward to earning your business! Thank you, Steve Customer Relations

By Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative

They did the same thing to me... And they won't cancel and refund either. Calling my credit company to chargeback and solve the problem

By Mau D.

I've been waiting 7 months for repairs. You may want to call Ashley directly. That is what this company will do, if you can get hold of them. Ashley uses Montage for the repairs.

By T M.

I've been waiting over 7 months for repairs. You have to be persistent in trying to reach this company. They messed up my repair order 3 times now.

By T M.

Our extended plan covers everything from, food or beverage stains. Stains caused by grass, crayons, grease, ballpoint pen ink, and cosmetics. Rips, tears, burns and punctures on fabric, leather, and wood. Liquid rings, heat marks and gouges on wood and stone. Glass and mirror breakage.

By Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
Questions? Get answers from the 1StopBedrooms staff and other customers.

1StopBedrooms?