Review of 1StopBedrooms

Tel: 866-456-8823
Service@1stopbedrooms.com

davidm783
1/15/19

The worst. Ordered matching bedroom end tables on November 12th.
Today is January 16th and still have not arrived. can' get someone on the line, but rather a call back when I am busy.

Had to go to my AmEx customer service and have the charges removed. You may have better luck, but forewarned.

waela14
1/13/19

site owner uses spamming sites to give him high rates for his products and pay people to give him 5 star rating and nice comments for his products

hamzab26
1/10/19

Quick service, best price, I like their customer service which make me want to buy again without hesitation.

sds10
1/4/19

THEY NEVER ANSWER YOUR CALLS AND MAKE YOU WAIT 1 HOUR OR MORE TO DISCUSS YOUR ORDER! NOT ONLY THE WORST PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH, THEY LIE ON THEIR WEBSITE, YOU WILL BE WAITING MONTHS IF NOT YEARS TILL TO YOU GET YOUR STUFF AND THEY TAKE MONEY FROM YOUR IN SECONDS. THIS COMPANY IS COMPLETE $#*! AND WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALREADY 3 MONTHS FOR MY STUFF AND NOTHING YET AND NO RESPONSE FROM THIS $#*!TY COMPANY!!! DO NOT GET STUCK LIKE US WHERE NOW I MAY HAVE TO FILE A LAWSUIT FOR FALSE ADVERTISING, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM EVER!!!!

travisb109
1/3/19

Ordered a section with a 5 year free warranty through guardian. My touch screen to recline the chairs broke and now guardian is saying 1stopbedrooms never registered the warranty and they won't help me. This is fraud and false advertising.

maziary
12/30/18

On their website they clearly state that they price match. I found another reputable local retailer with same exact items, in stock, including in-house delivery and they refused to price match because the difference in price was too much to their liking. False advertising.

estherw40
12/29/18

Horrible Company!
They lie and cheat, promise you anything you want to hear! They sold me a buffet table they never had! First it was back ordered, then the top was damaged according to their "white glove delivery service", then months and months later still nothing. I called customer service, woman could not locate my furniture and promised to look at my order and call me back. Never happened. I had to call again, at that point all pissed off course, when a manager told me the furniture is still on back order, do you want to sign up for a later date to be delivered with a 10% discount he asked me. After 30 min prying I found out that delivery was still not guaranteed. They will lie and cheat and promise you the world to keep your money. Customer service sucks, no calls back. Oh and sometime during my ordeal with them I received an e-mail notification that my furniture shipped and I should receive it in couple days. LIES!

carlm151
12/24/18

My wife and I started out on the wrong foot with 1Stopbedrooms on Christmas Eve last year. We were incorrectly charged for a protection plan we turned down on the initial phone order. I was pretty angry and canceled my entire order, going with a different company. Much to my surprise, the company followed up immediately after Christmas and didn't take any of this lightly. I had assumed they were just another Internet-firm with Grand Canyon grade customer service, but I can say that was wrong. They reached out to my wife & I, and convinced us to let them make things right. In 2018 this is above-and-beyond in my book. Less than a week later and we're doing business with them again. They've earned my loyalty for future furniture purchases.

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
Dear Carl,

Thank you for placing an order with us. We are not sure where the miscommunication occurred, but we would never want you to leave you unhappy! To further assist you please provide your order (#), and one of our representatives will contact you about this inquiry. We look forward to hearing from you.

lovel26
Love L.
12/23/18

I would like to first start off by saying that one stop bedrooms has truly exceeded my expectations as a first time customer! The original estimated date for delivery of my furniture was December 19, when the furniture arrived to the delivery center on December 10, 2018. The delivery center called me to schedule the white glove delivery appointment, unfortunately they were swamped with orders and would not be able to deliver my furniture until January 7 of 2019. I freaked out because that was a whole month away, I was anxious and it is the holidays. After speaking with the delivery company several times and them not being able to offer any additional options, I then called One stop bedrooms to see if there was anything that they could do to to expedite the process, later on that day I received a call from Vera (the the manager)She informed me that they were aware of the issue with my order as well as with other orders and that they were working on a solution. Vera informed me that although it will cost One Stop Bedrooms a lot of unexpected money for flights, hotels and other employee accommodations, however to accommodate their customers, they were going to fly their own employees out to our area(Washington D.C area), rent trucks, go to the original delivery company that was holding the furniture, pick up the furniture and make the deliveries themselves. When she said this I was completely shocked and lost for words, it made me feel so good to see how they were willing to go above and beyond to accommodate their customers. Vera was so nice through the whole process she told me not to worry that my Furniture would be delivered next week and that they would give me a call to set up a time. She gave me her direct number and told me to call her personally anytime. So instead of my furniture being delivered on January 7, 2019, my furniture was delivered on December 18, 2018! The furniture is absolutely beautiful, looks a thousand times better in person and it is very comfortable, very sturdy, and has really transformed our family room. I cannot say how ecstatic I am regarding the level of customer service that I received as well as with my beautiful furniture. I was very hesitant to purchase furniture from this company before because I had never heard of them I came across them as I was googling, however I am so happy that I did come across this company and I will definitely be Ordering from them again as well as referring all of my family, friends and loved ones. Thank you so much Vera and the One stop bedroom team you all are the greatest!!!!

tm210
12/8/18

Do not order from this company. I was charged for the full order up front. Received 3 of the 4 items timely, but with 2 items damaged. Company was initially responsive, but after 7 months the repairs are still not completed. I'm concerned that the 1 year warranty will run out before the repairs are completed. The 4th item on the order was cancelled due to a significant delay without receipt. The money has not been refunded and now the company is denying the cancellation and trying to say the item was delivered months ago. Their site has it showing as scheduled for Jan 2019. They are still refusing cancellation and refund, but are keeping the $500 for an item that I do not have. Again communication has been very difficult. They have limited hours and you cannot get through on the phone. They also do not return calls as stated. Very frustrated and disappointed.

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
Dear T.M,

Thank you for placing an order with us. We understand that you were delivered damaged items, and we are here to help you resolve those issues. Please contact our claims department at (866) 456-8823 or email us at service@1stopbedrooms.com. You can also respond with your order (#) here, and one of our representatives will be able to look further into this issue, and provide a technician or replacements if needed.

shriramn
12/5/18

My stuff had come to local delivery center and they need 5 weeks to do white glove delivery. I purchased it keeping 6 weeks target so as to be in time for my son's birthday party. When asked for cancellation they say I need to pay 70% of my order value to restock and for shipping. I requested them to deliver them early and yet to hear back. I am in a fix as I have discarded my old furniture thinking I will get it in a week's time. Beware and not get to a sorry state as me.

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
Dear Shriram,

Thank you for placing an order with us. We understand and sincerely apologize that you did not receive the item in an expected time. Certain items can be placed on back order by the manufacturer which can bring shipping delays. Please provide us with our order (#) so we can further assist you with this inquiry.

chrish834
12/4/18

I purchased a $2000 sofa, which was actually a great deal, but was nearly 3 months ago, and have yet to receive it, nor will be given a refund. They want to charge me a restocking fee for an item I still never received!!! Customer service is a joke, and you won't be able to speak with anyone unless you wait on the phone for over a half an hour. There's a call back function, but don't bother because it doesnt' work. When I finally did reach customer service, they found it more acceptable to argue with me over my furniture, which again I never received, rather than fix the problem. Please, save your money and buy from a reputable vendor even if it costs you a little more. Maybe you'll actually receive your order and not be ripped off nearly $2000!

Tip for consumers: Don't!!

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
Dear Chris,

janv65
11/26/18

I suspect this is a small ma-and-pa company without much money in operating funds. I ordered a chair, a simple office chair. The chair arrived at our office late and when it arrived it was damaged. I phoned 1stopbedrooms and asked for a return label and refund. The agent ignored my request and put me on hold telling me had a list to email me. Then she emailed me a list of parts and asked me which part it was. All the while my business is suffering because one of my customers does not have a chair to sit in at his new desk. I want a refund and to buy something local as I can not wait any longer. Do not buy from 1stopbedrooms.

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
Dear Jan,

Thank you for placing an order with us. We understand that you were delivered damaged items, and we are here to help you resolve those issues. Please contact our claims department (866) 456-8823 or email us at service@1stopbedrooms.com. You can also provide us your order (#) here. One of our claims representatives will able to look further into this matter, and will contact you promptly with a response.

ivana52
11/24/18

I went with my wife to buy a Pulaski Rhianna bedroom set for our house and we got a big surprise: We got a 72 % off and free shipping. We have reserved it previously online and waited the Black Friday sale to make the buying. My wife love that collection and I love the money I saved. I feel satisfied, we receive excellent attention from all the employees we talk to.

ivankat2
11/21/18

Great service . The quality of furniture and price is good. White glove delivery was excellent. The only thing that could be improved is the time between purchase and actual delivery. No Complaints.

tc166
11/20/18

BUYER BEWARE! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! TAKE PUCTURES OF ALL DAMAGED ITEMS. I ordered a 3 piece living room set and a 3 piece table set. It took 3 months to get here. The table set arrived damaged. I tried calling customer service and they hang up on me every time. No response to my emails about my damaged tables. The white glove delivery service took pictures of the damage and took the faulty tables with them. Now I am out of my money and a table set.

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
Dear T.C.

Thank you for placing an order with us. We sincerely apologize and understand that you were delivered damaged items, and we are here to help you resolve those issues. Please contact our claims department (866) 456-8823 or email us at service@1stopbedrooms.com. You can also provide your order (#) here. One of our representatives will be able to look further into this issue, and provide a technician if applicable.

sanjaym24
11/19/18

I really love this site. It provides lots of services as my order arrived quickly and more securely So, I highly recommend others once navigate and use this site Thank you!!

angelh66
11/19/18

I don't know what this business does, but I will try to research the business.
It will be good to learn about it.

garyb483
11/19/18

I was lied about rush delivery. Then over a month later on the day they were supposed to arrive the truck broke down. They said it would be re deliver it on Monday. Well day almost over so called driver and he said he doesn't have it on truck and I need to set up delivery with some Kim person and gave me a number. Since when is it my responsibility to reschedule delivery. Anyways I called and of course went right to voicemail with no name of company or person. So still waiting for our bedroom set. Worst thing is they promised rush cause they were aware I was having back surgery and now home from hospital and sleeping on mattress that's on the floor.

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
Dear Gary,

Thank you for placing an order with us. We apologize for not following up with you on your delayed white glove delivery. You can reach out to us by phone (866) 456-8823 or you can email us at service@1stopbedrooms. You can also reply with your order (#) here, and one of our team members will be reaching out to you shortly by the email and phone number we have on file. We hope you can give us the opportunity to discuss this inquiry further with you.

mikem1093
11/19/18

I will definitely shop here again. Cheap prices and great furniture options! I normally prefer to shop in stores for furniture, but the process was easy and I am happy that I did!

rohanb24
11/19/18

I'm so glad I ordered my new bed from here. The service is great and I look forward to purchasing from here again!

tianar5
11/18/18

I absolutely loved it and will gladly purchase more furniture from them! Delivery was perfect and the bed was even more amazing I'll be looking to buy the rest of my furniture from them in the future!

katiez8
11/15/18

Absolutely horrible service!!! I ordered a nightstand at the beginning of September. I was informed the delivery would be in a 7-14 day time frame and would be up-dated at the order was processed. I NEVER received one up-date on the status of my order and where it was in the process let alone when it even shipped. Now at the end of September and no up-dates and still don't have my order, I try e-mailing inquiring about my order. No response. I call the customer service and they inform me that it is on back-order. They never communicated this with me and it wasn't until I called did I receive any information. They didn't e-mail, call or text. So I wait. Again, another week goes by and no e-mail up-dating my order, no delivery or phone call. So I call back. They then tell me a tracking number. It's not even a real tracking number! I call back. They give me the right one. It shows the order is still on its way. Now mid-October I am furious and want to know where my order is. I e-mail 1Stop again. NOTHING. Why even have an e-mail?! I call customer service. They tell me it has been sitting at a pick-up point for weeks!!! WEEKS!! I got to pick-up my package and I was 1 day too late and it was returned to sender. It was 2 months of my time and energy just to have a nightstand delivered!! HORRIBLE.

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
Dear Katie,

Thank You for placing an order with us. We apologize for not following up with you on your delayed shipment. Please reach out to us by phone (866) 456-8823 or you can email us at service@1stopbedrooms.com. You can also provide your order (#) here, and one of our team members will be reaching out to you shortly by the email and phone number we have on file. Once you reach out to us we can provide you with details on the status of your order. We hope you will give us the opportunity to discuss this inquiry further with you.

amberc119
10/25/18

This is a wonderful company, employees were helpful, speedy, and efficient. These guys were ready to help me decide what was right for me and delivered quickly and the whole process was easy overall. 10/10 would go to them again in the future.

phamt7
10/24/18

Great customer service. High Quality Furniture & unbeatable Price. And very helpful customer service . Will Buy Again Soon. Thank You.

I received 3 of 4 items within 6 weeks, but 2 items were damaged. 7 months later and still not repaired. 1 item has been delayed for over 8 months. Company will not honor cancellation. Takes consistent calling during limited business hours to finally talk to someone with no resolution. They will charge you the full price upfront.

By T M.

I have called regarding my order numerous times. They are always "closed".

By Micca F.

I've been waiting 7 months for repairs. You may want to call Ashley directly. That is what this company will do, if you can get hold of them. Ashley uses Montage for the repairs.

By T M.

I've been waiting over 7 months for repairs. You have to be persistent in trying to reach this company. They messed up my repair order 3 times now.

By T M.

Our extended plan covers everything from, food or beverage stains. Stains caused by grass, crayons, grease, ballpoint pen ink, and cosmetics. Rips, tears, burns and punctures on fabric, leather, and wood. Liquid rings, heat marks and gouges on wood and stone. Glass and mirror breakage.

By Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative

Questions? Get answers from the 1StopBedrooms staff and other customers.

15 Photos for 1StopBedrooms