Review of 1StopBedrooms

1StopBedrooms reviews

deanam19
3/21/19

Excellent customer service, easy ordering, good communication, excellent delivery service, polite and courteous.

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
1stopbedrooms.com is extremely happy to hear from our customers and wish to thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are delighted to hear you had a positive experience and hope to serve you again soon.

Please feel free to contact us at any time. Please add the order number in the subject line of your email.

khadijahd1
3/21/19

They movers the product is amazing. Great company definitely recommend this place to anyone who is looking for an awesome place to get your furniture from.

barrym189
3/21/19

I ordered my furniture, and followed along the steps to where my order was. I received a very timely call from the delivery service and the delivery men were very professional. Although several steps were involved, all were coordinated and executed perfectly

peters722
3/20/19

I was a bit leary of ordering my beds online but One Stop is the REAL DEAL! Best prices, great white glove delivery team, and great beds!

louisc109
3/20/19

Shopping for furniture is always tough, but these guys made it easy and fast! I definitely recommend shopping here

marianb43
3/20/19

We bought the Ernestine lift recliner by Ashly. It came in faster than expected. Easy to get together.

jeffreyw55
3/14/19

Let this review carry some weight and prevent you from making the same mistake I made. I'm going to let the facts speak here.

Ordered three living room tables on 3/7/19 for $747.00.

They contacted me the following Sunday 3/10/19 to verify the address and to tell me there would be additional sales tax charges. I explained to them I didn't agree to that total to cancel the order. They tried to prevent me from cancelling the order. I told them to cancel. They finally said they would cancel it and they sent it to the management team for approval.

I followed up the next morning 3/11/19 after being on hold for 50 minutes to confirm the order was cancelled. The lady told me it was cancelled that I should be receiving an email in the afternoon. I finally received the email... Here it is:

================================================================
Hello Jeffrey,

I understand that you no longer wish to wait for the order. As per our terms and conditions, which you agreed to at time of order and can be seen here http://www.1stopbedrooms.com/shipping-policy . You are responsible for the returning fee.

Amount Paid $747.00 (Total)
Returning Fee $480.00
Total refund $ 267.00

Please respond stating you confirm to the cancellation policy and attach a copy of your photo ID to serve as your digital signature. Once confirmed, we will refund the amount paid minus restocking fee.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Regards,
LEAH G.
Sales and Service Squad
cid:image001.png@01D4C19C.43AAC130
================================================================

Now, I was told it was cancelled, nothing was shipped and they are trying to charge me $480.00 for nothing.

Do you want to do business with them?

I have disputed this transaction with VISA.

Please save yourself this pain and agony and purchase from someone reputable like Amazon, Hayneedle, or Wayfair.

How can they have a D+ BBB rating, yet claim all of those 5 star reviews? Not possible, sorry.

BBB Alert:

Pattern of Complaint
BBB files indicate a Pattern of Complaints concerning the company's order fulfillment and customer service practices. Consumers are telling BBB about the problems they encounter after purchasing household furnishings from 1Stop Bedrooms. Many consumers allegedly made multiple attempts to contact the company to obtain an update on the status of their orders, but cannot get a response. Other consumers reportedly encounter an issue with defective, poor quality or missing merchandise. Most consumers that have contacted BBB claim they experience extreme difficulty in getting a resolution from the company concerning their requests for repair, replacement or refund for the items they bought.

You've been warned!! 5 star reviews are bought and paid for..

Hope this helps!

linzc
3/14/19

Do not use this company, it isn't even worth the "discount" that you're getting!! I had numerous terrible experiences with them- everything from my delivery being super late, and then when i DID get it, it arrived damaged. 2 pieces were damaged, but one of them I told them I would accept the damaged piece, in agreement for a 50% discount, but i was never reimbursed for the discount!! So the sales rep essentially lied to me, just to get me to accept a damaged piece of furniture. Their "white glove delivery and assembly " lol- yea, that's a joke too. They didn't even put my daughters bed together correctly, it was missing several screws, and one day her bed just collapsed. The dresser drawer doesn't even work on one of the dressers also. What a joke.

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
Hi Lindsay,

I tried reaching out to you by phone on numerous occasions and left two messages with my direct extension for you to call me back but I haven't heard from you. I would be happy to discuss a resolution with you at your earliest convenience.

zahrak7
3/6/19

I just ordered two sofas and one chair. Max was very helpfull to rush my order so It would arrive before my party. Great customer service.

karene303
3/6/19

Before placing my order I spoke with several people from your company. Three total. The first two were not very helpful or friendly. Elliott was super friendly and very helpful. I will ask for his help the next time I order.

jessicam655
3/6/19

I have never ordered a large item online before so I was very hesitant. I called customer service and Steve reassured me and eased my mind and answerd a couple of questions about the delivery. Everything was very satisfactory. Now we will see how long it actually takes to get here. That will make everything perfect.

James E.
dinnah
3/5/19

From the moment I looked at 1stopbedrooms, I got first class treatment all the way through delivery. Very personalized attention.

ganapathip
3/4/19

Mr. Max was very proactive in giving frank opinion, helpful, professional, very courteous and not at all pushy.

I would highly recommend anyone to work with Mr. Max as he is customer oriented.

Thanks

daisyh25
3/1/19

Mr Eddie was a very profesional and kindfull person, a great customer service person overall, thanks for having a person like him, I will give you 10 chocolates for that, thank you again

annetteh82
3/1/19

I love my experience w/1StopBedrooms! My product was on excellent condition! Delivered a 5 days before expected! Easy to assemble! Thanks so much! I'd recommend you to anyone!

kariemh
3/1/19

Everything about my transaction was good, no problems from start to finish. The guys who came to set up the furniture were nice and courteous. Thank you I highly recommend your products and service.

richa55
2/28/19

Bought a table that took almost a year to get. Costomer service takes forever to get a hold of then for them to do nothing.

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative
1stopbedrooms.com is extremely sorry to hear about the issues you had with your order and would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us.

After reaching out to the customer, we are extremely happy to have had the issues resolved. We were happy to offer a discount and appreciate your patience.

We would like to thank you for allowing us to attempt and resolve the issue on hand and ask If there are still any outstanding issues with your order to please feel free to contact us at any time. Please add the order number in the subject line of your email.

Roee A.
haythamk3
2/28/19

I bought a bedroom set. It really looks as good as the photo. The new smell is nice. Customer service is great. They will call you back.
Don't forget to order the matress base. It will fit better than any other you buy.

rachelr168
2/27/19

I will definitely purchase from 1StopBedrooms again. The experience was perfect from start to finish.

enriquec29
2/27/19

Great place to shop. Many friends and family want to shop atone stop!! I will definitely buy again. Thanks again for the beautiful chairs!

dinaw10
2/27/19

purchased a bedroom set through 1 stop bedrooms and in the beginning there was a misunderstanding in the date and where it was to be shipped as we were in the middle of moving to another state. They ended up shipping it out early without notifying me first when I told them not to ship before I had notified them or aknowledged it to be shipped by me first. The sales reps originally where going to charge me a huge fee to have it shipped back but once I spoke with Jeff, the CEO of the company. He was actually very appaulled by the error because they would then have to pay for the storage fees for the furniture to sit in the warehouse. He corrected the problem immediatatly and refunded my credit in full which lifted a huge weight off my shoulders and It gave me a renewed sense that when companies and reps makes mistakes they can be easily corrected and they were able to follow through with fairness and integrity to do what's right under the circumstances. I would not hesitate to order from Jeff at 1 Stop Bedrooms in the future inspite of my first order and actually plan on placing the order again after we get settled down the road in a new home.

Response from Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative

We would also like to apologize again for any excessive waiting times and issues you experienced with your order.

Nevertheless, if there are still any outstanding issues with your order, please feel free to contact us at any time. Please add the order number in the subject line of your email.
Roee A.

micheleh182
2/27/19

They were very professional and clean. Moved and adjusted the furniture. They were on time. They called me to tell me they were coming.

marya897
2/27/19

Well made, great design, excellent color. I am very happy with the prompt delivery and the high quality of the console.

elizabethh397
2/27/19

I truly love our electric heater it looks great right under the flat screen tv! Is a nice way to change up the look!

johnh1966
2/27/19

We found the sofa and love seat we wanted for hundreds less at 1StopBedrooms. The delivery guys were friendly. They unpacked the sofa and love seat, put them right where we asked, cleaned up the packaging, asked us to inspect the sofa and make sure everything looked good. The sofa and love seat have been awesome. Great quality!

866-456-8823

We had a great experience with 1stopbedrooms. We bought a sectional and an ottoman from 1stopbedrooms and received everything in about 3 weeks. We live in northern California.

By Happy C.

Thank you for your interest in our store and thank you for reaching out to us. Our delivery estimates are normally 4-6 weeks in the contiguous US as well as CA. Carriers will contact you once they are ready to schedule the delivery. Here is a link to our shipping pages; https://www.1stopbedrooms.com/shipping-and-delivery Thank you, Roee A. Customer Relations Management Service@1stopbedrooms.com 866-456-8823

By Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative

Hello Amber, Thank you so much for your order! The sectional is broken up into two pieces. The chaise is on the left and the chair is on the right (as seen on the photo), so the chaise is left-arm facing (LAF) and the chair is right-arm facing (RAF). The delivery company has the correct parts. Please feel free to follow up with any additional questions you may have. https://www.1stopbedrooms.com/manzani-gray-raf-sectional

By Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative

Hello Mary, This is genuine Ashley Furniture. We are one of Ashley's largest partners! We look forward to earning your business! Thank you, Steve Customer Relations

By Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative

They did the same thing to me... And they won't cancel and refund either. Calling my credit company to chargeback and solve the problem

By Mau D.

I've been waiting 7 months for repairs. You may want to call Ashley directly. That is what this company will do, if you can get hold of them. Ashley uses Montage for the repairs.

By T M.

I've been waiting over 7 months for repairs. You have to be persistent in trying to reach this company. They messed up my repair order 3 times now.

By T M.

Our extended plan covers everything from, food or beverage stains. Stains caused by grass, crayons, grease, ballpoint pen ink, and cosmetics. Rips, tears, burns and punctures on fabric, leather, and wood. Liquid rings, heat marks and gouges on wood and stone. Glass and mirror breakage.

By Gabriel L., 1StopBedrooms Representative

Questions? Get answers from the 1StopBedrooms staff and other customers.

19 Photos for 1StopBedrooms