Review of Alibaba.com

Tel: 42.118.1465485
Youtube video thumbnail

rakes
5/26/19

I asked to see their fabric colors and they offered to send a color book with samples for free. I only had to pay for shipping. Customer support was super helpful and shipment only took two days to Europe.

muhammadf47
5/26/19

Though I haven't had to ask for refund yet (hopefully never have to) but other than that the process works smoothly.

jayakumark2

Excellent

Nice.

kenziea7
5/26/19

I ordered a product from aliexpress that never arrived. I waited for the order since it said "out for delivery". When I realized it was taking too long and something was wrong alibaba wouldn't help. They never offered to resend the package and wouldn't give me a refund either. I feel completely robbed by Alibaba. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

adrianp73
5/25/19

miuy buen servicio excelente producto me demore en calificar pòrque estaba esperando un profesional calificado para que probara el producto

nnamanie
5/25/19

I have bought a couple of items from Alibaba.com and the experience have so far been good. I recommend Alibaba for any who want an online business transaction.

johng1482
5/25/19

Fabulous experience. Furniture was exactly what we were looking for. Ms. Terri was wonderful to work with.

vincenty9
5/25/19

Overall a confidence inspiring exercise. Product quality was as expected. Shipping was fast and trouble free.

douga92
5/25/19

1st time user of Alibaba. Was easier than expected. All the steps on the transaction went smoothly. No issues at all. Look forward to using Alibaba again with all my business ventures overseas.

javaj1
5/25/19

This was my first time placing an order with alibaba, I'm hooked. I find myself coming to Alibaba before looking Amazon.

rakeshk55
5/25/19

Very good service provided through Alibaba.com. I had order the Huawei B525s-65a Router on 21 May, 2019. The item shipped from Hong Kong
to Delhi via FEDEX. On 25 May, 2019, the item was received by me. Thank you Alibaba.

emmanuellee
5/25/19

I am very happy with your services and suppliers provide a better service to their customers , very good place for a sourcing

khurrami
5/25/19

I am here for first time i will rate again if I order more things from here
I have to pay Rs.60 to receive the packet packet was opened and did not re-packed properly and some of images are missing also painting was all wrinkles not in good condition .. only 1 painting is in good condition

domagojk
5/25/19

The item was superb, fast delivery. Excellent experience.
Seller was very pleasant. I highly recommend this seller.

judahc2
5/25/19

Love the clear, easy to use site. Makes buying and selling globally feel so easy! Definitely love the ability to source products directly from the producer. Look forward to continuing the relationship!

italoc1
5/25/19

I am very pleased to use this app! The only thing is the message center could be better, sometimes the messages doesn't appear very well. But Alibaba is a great tool to international traders!

abolanleo
5/25/19

All the products that I have purchased so far was 100% OK by me and I don't have any doubt to purchase more from my able Supplier and is nice doing business with him even right now am making another order. Thank you

salvatorep20
5/25/19

Tutto perfetto merce buona spedizione velocissima operatore cordiale e sempre molto disponibile imballo a dovere

latriciaw1
5/25/19

No Doubts this is a very professional company - with great customer service from the start to the end - you will be happy with their customer service and products!

elridgea
5/25/19

Originally I was a bit timid when placing this order. A few years ago I placed an order from China for a Samsung S6 phone and a large LED Television. It was not done through Alibaba. I did everything asked including sending over hundreds of dollars. I tracked the package and it arrived with someone else's name attached. The package was a small empty plastic bag. The only form of contact I had with the seller was through email. After I received the package I emailed them to inform them of what had happened, they never responded. I told family and friends, "NEVER again will I purchase from China". After this experience through Alibaba, it has renewed my belief that I can do business with China. Alibaba network is truly a blessing and this has been a GREAT EXPERIENCE.

marvint30
5/25/19

simple and easy process for ordering. Amy was able to help me design the shoe in different colorways through an an email conversation.

Amy was very nice and easy to work with.

zamuhuam
5/25/19

My experience with Alibaba was superb ....5 stars....We are satisfied with the way Alibaba helped our business from being to end to receive our products. And happy that Alibaba is here to help the consumer to have a great experience.

guiomarat
5/25/19

fue una compra exitosa al principio con un poco de temor y desconfianza al principio pero recibí todos mis productos, estoy satisfecha con el servico.
ahora confió en alibaba

martins313
5/25/19

Best experience. Very much satisfied with products and service.
Will for sure do business again here in the future.
Thanks for a great experience again.

cemb2
5/25/19

Another succesfull deal i made for 14 years in a row. Best site ever helped me grow my business so muc.

Nothing you can do i was ripped off and alibaba wont help you i suggest that you have learnt a lesson dont trust Chinese companies more rip offs then good stories

By Brad K.

definitely not. I spent £1000 and never received goods and no money back

By yvonne s.

do not do it!~ they are scammers. it is way to difficult to figure out who are scam sellers and who are not. and there idea of protection is a joke! do not do it. if they are cheap there is a reason why...think about that! dont do it!

By Michele D.

I would echo Hugh K's comments. Never ever rely on Alibaba whether the supplier is trusted or gold whatever. Insist on paying via PayPal. Ask seller to send you PayPal invoice and before making payment, call and confirm with PayPal if you are protected by PayPal in case seller doesn't deliver as promised. Personally, I stay away from purchasing via Alibaba. Try Dhgate.com. I'm doing all my business from this site

By Msin K.

Hi Bud, this is Echo from Alibaba Customer Service. I checked the name you provided and this supplier came up:http://vuidding.en.alibaba.com/. If this is the supplier you are referring to, please click the following link to get live chat service from our service consultants:http://service.alibaba.com/buyer/contact_us.htm. They will check out the reputation of this supplier for you and provide you with some safe trading tips. Have a nice day!

By Jeff W., Alibaba.com Representative

If reading the reviews does not answer your question then nothing I say will have any effect at all on what you think. If you have read these reviews and you buy from this website then you must want to lose all your money, therefore it would be a better idea to give it to a worthwhile charity

By Alfred S.

Do not trust any company on Albaba you will be ripped off they have nothing in place to guarantee you are dealing with a proper company

By Brad K.

STAY AWAY FROM ALIBABA

By Kuldip C.

Hi Francois I have purchased several expensive items via Alibaba but the minute I raised a dispute when I was swindled of over $4500 by Echo Yang from Mega Beauty they didn't want to know. Firstly their complaints webpage is very hard to access. Secondly there is no email address or phone number to speak to a human being. I eventually provided them with a mountain of evidence of the swindle, they agreed with me but were unable to do anything about it. As a result they said they would display the complaint on their mini website for 3 months. No one sees this mini website and they didn't put it on at all. Mega Beauty added golden supplier stars to the Alibaba website every few weeks. The gold supplier status is not regulated. In fact the more stars they display the more money they have to pay Alibaba. They are supposed to gain golden supplier status every year. I wouldn't advise buying ant expensive item from them. They are not interested in the buying customer but just asking money from your transaction and the false gold supplier status payments and commission they get from the seller. Good luck with your complaint, but I firmly believe Alibaba do not care and will do very little to assist you. Never pay through their website as I believe it's also a con. U should name and shame the seller, its the only satisfaction you may get.

By Carol M.

Alibaba does not offer any protection from either scams or mistakes. Dispute resolution to them is you lose your money or pay more money and then lose it. Only pay with CC and then give alibaba 1 chance to fix then dispute with CC company and get money back. IMPORTANT in contract state that you get a full refund of any monies if their are any problems.

By Hugh K.
Questions? Get answers from the Alibaba.com staff and other customers.

Alibaba.com?