Review of Alibaba.com

Hangzhou, China
Tel: 42.118.1465485

miaf16
12/14/17

I contacted this company ( SAMYAK INTERNATIONAL PVT LTD ) NEPAL. I ordered a Tibetan singing bowl, they sent me a singing bowl as a sample in the beginning later they asked advanced payment for my order. i sent $ 2000 for a 5'' 500 units of Tibetan singing bowl they said me they will send it within 20 days. it was on FEB 2017. but they never shipped my order. i waited for another month i tried to contact them on Skype they never talked with me and i sent several emails but they never replied. this year i could not start my singing bowl business on amazon. i will search for another reliable supplier from Nepal.

alberta97
12/13/17

Once alibaba has your email address they will never stop spamming you no matter how often you try to unsubscribe. Best option is go somewhere else because these folks are rude and relentless.

marekh3
12/13/17

Perfect response - I have to wrote 2 times, because my 1st request was very general, but on second, exact definition the communication was very smooth, even during weekend! and late work hours)
Service parts was in nearly new state - only cosmetic flaws easy to remove, seems like every part passed high QA
Fantastic price - different offers around globe was 4-5times more expensive
Fast delivery - only 9 days until it reach me after contract(incl. tax office etc.)

beab10
11/23/17

recommend don't buy from this store (Shenzhen Motto Electronics Co., Ltd.)
if you don't want to lose money

quintonm6
11/21/17

I wouldn't recommend this to my worst enemy!!!! They lied about the cost, shipping, and products!!!!!

kristinah22
11/20/17

Below is a sample of working with this business (two sites be careful-explained below)
1. It took two months for samples when you said as soon as soon as you get deposit you will send samples
2. Samples were mostly made of 100% polyester, never made before items such as the Tie Dye leggings, the shape of the skirt flared out unlike in the photos. We would not have paid the deposit if we knew they were never made and were 100% polyester. Your website says and still says cotton/spandex.
3. Your company took down the image of the legging we agreed to buy during the complaint process because we unfortunately gave your company a deposit we were not going to get back.
4.The one half legging we could live in the samples we finally got two months after we were told we would get them right away after we gave them a deposit were mostly made from 100% polyester. We unfortunately didnt realize we would be charged the highest prices for both the legging and shipping after we dropped complaint. Each capri legging was $12.39. The actual legging was taken down from their website after complaint was (scary) The legging we are buying is gone from their site. They said, Alibaba wanted them to take it down the day after we decided to buy it to change the size and make the jpg. more clear. What a joke.
4. We were told shipping was almost twice as much as it would cost. They would not tell us the company they use for Air shipping. We are expected to pay the last half of deposit after going through all this to get products.
5. We were told the legging weighted 286 kilograms. We took the one legging we had and found out the real weight was 150 kilograms because we multiplied it by the quantity we ordered. They wanted to make over 100 kilograms on weight on our shipping price.
7. They have two company websites. When you do a complaint, the complaint center takes ten days asking for all this evidence, such as receipts and invoices and print screens of the communications. They the last day they will drop you from complaint saying wrong company even if the company has the same email and phone number and people working at it (which is what they ask for during the first phase of the complaint only for their email or phone number). What they really want is the company ID, which is impossible to find. Note the exact same people working at the company, and pictures of the same exact company are on each site. Below are the two links to each site. Beware complaint center are all Chinese and don't care about anyone other than suppliers on Alibaba. Lucy Lin is the same CEO on each company site. It doesn't matter complaint center will still drop your case.

(Leggings finally completed in almost four months and this is the shipping hassle below) At first they charge very high price then when you say other suppliers are charging less then they quote less. The only problem is the salesperson works alone and doesn't tell her boss she quoted you less so she won't give you the good price and still continues to want to make money on you for shipping.

8. Vicky Chen write "They are charging us DHL price to ship 186KGS shipping costs: $1235 Shipping day ( Not include tax costs ), Vicky Chen also writes after I tell her that other companies are charging less but she still want the $1235 after quoting a lesser price which is DHL VIP costs : 31-70KGS Costs : $7.38/KGS and 71-300KGS Costs : $6.64/KGS which is $594 cost of $6.64 times 186 kilograms...THIS SHOULD BE OUR COST. You quoted $6.64 for 1 kilogram.

pamm97
11/16/17

Ordered a sausage stuffer, inner workings were rusted, equipment was impossible to clean, and the stuffing horn was about 1 foot from the ground. No way possible to put the machine on a table to stuff the sausage. You have to be 2 feet tall to stuff your sausage. Disappointed, lost about 2000.00. They won't return my call. Poorly made product. Buy American!! :(

patrickk76
11/15/17
• Updated review

Sorry for keep you waiting.

Today is the last chance for supplier.

If they still did not send us valid information, we will try to apply the refund.

Please kindly send the following information:

1. Hold your passport in your hand and take a photo of you and the passport. Please make sure the information on the passport is clear enough.
2. Hold your bank card in your hand and take a photo of you and the bank card . Please make sure the information on the bank card is clear enough and the bank card is the one you made the payment to Alibaba.

Thank you for your understanding.
Alice

“TRADE ASSURANCE WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY”
11/5/17
• Previous review

I paid Trade Assurance for a trade with Hefei Qiaenna Imp.&Exp. Trade Co. The MFG will not ship my product or return an email. Trade Assurance will not refund my money as the contract states. This is a total scam.Product details
Product name Quantity Unit Unit Price (USD) Price
beeswax candle beeswax foundation beeswax wrap
1000.00 Kilogram(s) 3.7000 3,700.0000
Ship 45 day(s) after supplier receives the total order payment
Shipping method :
Sea Freight
Shipping address :

(THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA)
Payment terms
T/T Credit Card e-checking
Total order amount:
Trade Assurance terms
On-time shipment:
If supplier fails to ship order on time, you can open a dispute for a refund of the total amount paid or the covered amount for your order.

Post-delivery coverage:
You have selected post-delivery coverage. You will be covered for the total amount of the actual payment you makeexcluding bank fee. You can check the quality of your products after receiving the goods and open a dispute if there are any issues. Youll have 90 days from shipping and 15 days from customs clearance (With the shorter coverage time being valid)to confirm the quality of your order. Here are the details....

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

rogerb110
11/11/17

I have bought a number of guitars from Hanhai Music over the past 2 years and each purchase has resulted in an excellent retail experience. Jane has been prompt and extremely helpful and the quality of the workmanship is of a very high standard. I know where I'll be buying my next guitar/bass from. Thanks...Roger B

rachelr88
11/5/17

I recommend contacting Rachel she can be your trusted vendor for premium shoes at a wholesale price. The shoes can be customized with your brands logo. Discounts for bulk orders up to 12%. Instagram @Reynamoretti. Need LOGOs she can create them for you.

circeo
11/3/17

I made a positive experiences on Alibaba! I ordered from several companys and never got scammed!
A Company named: Jining Eagle Trade International Co., LTD is very trustworthy and their customer service is very good.
The company offers affordable shipping, fast delivery and sells a selection a high quality products. I recommend this company!

seanq1
11/3/17

I have ordered a few thing on alibaba but the problem is once they have your money dont ever expect any customer service if something breaks after the 15 days u have to put in a dispute once you receive the proiduct i bought electronic device and it lasted a month i have contacted them 6 time about replacement and warranty its a joke they keep saying they are going to do something and nothing gets done, There are also lots of scams on there who want you to pay with western union do not ever do tjhis use the alibaba pay system with post delivery coverage that covers the product until u receive it and test it out

fahada35
10/25/17

Dear all please don't buy anything from alibaba's app or website. There are fraud companies are operating there. Like G. B. Industries SDN. They are cheating there customers. One they will offer you some product. After paying all the money. They ask you more money like. But you will not get your product. F****k Alibaba. I lost 1000 USD and now they are demanding 1300 USD more They will ask to send money to Receiver DINO GARZA Address 221 Parkland Ave. State Massachusetts Zip code MA 01905 COUNTRY USA +1(515)236-5802 don't deal with them

fair38
10/25/17

This site is a joke. I was contacted to confirm what I wanted; then, the order was just cancelled without warning, additional communicationNOTHING. So ridiculous?! Save your time & money. Shop elsewhere for your own piece of mind.

bryanf32
10/24/17

We purchased from Teecrown watch bracelet company. They sent the wrong finish of bracelet and the fitment was crap. The dispute team ended up siding with the company because they claimed we were trying to put the bracelet on a different watch then what was provided... IT WAS THE SAME, JUST A DIFFERENT DIAL COLOUR!! In the end, we provided photos, videos and even our watch manufacturing company contacts to say that it is the exact same watch and Alibaba sided with the company saying there wasn't enough proof for a refund!!

Stay away from Alibaba unless you're okay with gambling on product with your capital. You might loose and Alibaba is not there to save you.

carecu
10/15/17

I waited and waited and my package didnt arrive. I just have this barely-speaking-English person who keeps telling me everything is alright and I should call "the post" or "ask a friend what to do". After finding out myself, turns out the package was returned. Now I will travel and the damn thing never arrived. AWFUL.

lanav2
10/12/17

Shangdong Pang's Biological Technology Co., Ltd. DO NOT RECOMMEND!!! Be careful with this company! MAY BE NOT A REAL CO. They sent my product to a wrong address and gave me wrong DHL number. DHL sent the package back to China. They refused to refund my money and refused to send me my product. I lost my money! It is hard to deal with them and hard to settle the issue. I filed the dispute but they deny it all and blaming on me that my address is wrong.

katerinea
10/12/17

I received my product with Post Delivery Trade Assurance protection from GUANGZHOU MJL Building Materials. An order of $9200. Second day after delivery I email the supplier, and they wanted me to pay for half of the replacements of the wrong items, which include, wrong size,mwrong glass, missing parts. Alibaba disoute team close my dispute with tons of prove, pictures, measurements, emails and skype exchange copies with the suppliers admitting the items were wrong. And listed the claim as not enought proof, without even giving me the option for the $300 inspection, which I was willing to pay for more than 4k worth of useless materials. First dont buy from the company Guangzhou MJL Building Materials, second dont trust TRade assurance,mits a scam, if you do buy make sure you go an inspect your products before shipping.

Tip for consumers: Just buy inexpensive products, if mistakes happen you are going to be on your own, trade assurance dont protect the buyer, its just a front sale to make feel safe.

nazmim1
10/12/17

As another person wrote on this site, Trade Assurance offers absolutely no assurance what-so-ever. You only have 15 days to report an issue from when the item arrives at your port! In our case it was ordered from China and was held in Customs for 10 days. Then we had to arrange collection and as it is a treadmill that needed to be assembled (it weighs over 250kg), we didn't even get to test it until after the 15 day time scale.
Don't go near Shandong Jiahe Sports Equipment co.,Ltd - practically won't leave you alone until you order then goes silent when you advise there are (many) issues. Monitor faulty, fits together poorly with ugly gaps, fittings fall off when in use and agreed logos / branding to be included (proof in emails) but was completely unbranded. $2k down the drain but glad we tested the one machine before placing the full order of $80k for full set of Gym equipment!!!

Tip for consumers: I just wouldn't bother going through Alibaba.

aleksih
10/6/17

they even have their own currier logistics fake site where you can see who is your item travelling. they will keep on askin for more money but nothing will ever..well its a fake

an33544
10/4/17

Do not buy from this company for home improvement items on Alibaba. They will get the order incorrect. Shipment resulted in heavily damaged items due to poor shipping preparation. They say the refund, but wont. And they reduced their amount of agreed refund after the agreement. No replaced items were ever sent, even though at purchase they guaranteed full insurance (CIF) and they agreed to send some replacement items. They will ignore you if there are problems. They just want to take your money. Owner's name is Leena. See image for details.

Tip for consumers: https://yxjoye.en.alibaba.com/?spm=a2700.8304367.topnav.1.bd674fecUtdHN

brianc202
10/1/17

Hi guys firstly I love alibaba ,however the app just takes up to much prodding power from my device ,so iv had to uninstall as it was messing my device up ,I tryed force stopping it in running apps it doesn't make any difference ,I could not find any options in settings to minimise the its prosseing etc ,perhaps I'm missing ,something ,if I am please let me know ,its a real shame ,my device is a good divice with exelelent processing power ,I would love to re install it if it ever becomes less intrusive on my prosesing ,iv decided I must simply just sign in and out of the site when I need it ,shame ,however alibaba keep up the great work all the best a big fan brian PS rating is for app only not the site

georgef84
9/29/17

i just made account on alibaba, i see that normally all are from china is there are any filters to get quotations from only desired or targeted country.
anyway its helpful for us.

leroyf9
9/25/17

Trade Assurance NO WAY, this protects the scamming sellers. I am dealing with 2 companies, One sent me a product that does not work, and they WON the trade dispute. I paid them for a product it arrived and is not in working condition. Another company did a Port to Port delivery without notifying me until the shipment was in the Port 1000KM away from me. Alibaba is a complete scam, they do unethical business, violate price gouging, false advertisement and Alibaba will protect the chinese sellers. Pay the little extra and have have your products from reputable companies do not get the headaches involved with Alibaba.

ezzath
9/25/17

never buy from Alibaba or Lishui City Yongrun Precision Machinery Co.
they dont respect customer interest , they just take your money and when you loose your package ... Good luck if you can get anything out of them. USA customer for them is a $$$$$$ source only. they have no rules for customer satisfaction or customer appreciation , I bought $800 worth of material and when received I was missing 6 pieces for $50 ... it has been 67 days trying to get those pieces ... and dont think I will get them ... they dont speak english well and they dont understand you well , even the Trade assurance who should be english speakers.. also they dont. and you will drwon in a chinese ocean where you can communicate and at the end you give up....

Nothing you can do i was ripped off and alibaba wont help you i suggest that you have learnt a lesson dont trust Chinese companies more rip offs then good stories

By Brad K.

definitely not. I spent £1000 and never received goods and no money back

By yvonne s.

Bruce L. said it perfectly Alibaba will connect you with alot of vendors but it's up to you to verify their professionalism.

By Robert C.

Hi Bud, this is Echo from Alibaba Customer Service. I checked the name you provided and this supplier came up:http://vuidding.en.alibaba.com/. If this is the supplier you are referring to, please click the following link to get live chat service from our service consultants:http://service.alibaba.com/buyer/contact_us.htm. They will check out the reputation of this supplier for you and provide you with some safe trading tips. Have a nice day!

By Jeff W. [Alibaba.com Rep]

Do not trust any company on Albaba you will be ripped off they have nothing in place to guarantee you are dealing with a proper company

By Brad K.

If reading the reviews does not answer your question then nothing I say will have any effect at all on what you think. If you have read these reviews and you buy from this website then you must want to lose all your money, therefore it would be a better idea to give it to a worthwhile charity

By Alfred S.

Hi Francois I have purchased several expensive items via Alibaba but the minute I raised a dispute when I was swindled of over $4500 by Echo Yang from Mega Beauty they didn't want to know. Firstly their complaints webpage is very hard to access. Secondly there is no email address or phone number to speak to a human being. I eventually provided them with a mountain of evidence of the swindle, they agreed with me but were unable to do anything about it. As a result they said they would display the complaint on their mini website for 3 months. No one sees this mini website and they didn't put it on at all. Mega Beauty added golden supplier stars to the Alibaba website every few weeks. The gold supplier status is not regulated. In fact the more stars they display the more money they have to pay Alibaba. They are supposed to gain golden supplier status every year. I wouldn't advise buying ant expensive item from them. They are not interested in the buying customer but just asking money from your transaction and the false gold supplier status payments and commission they get from the seller. Good luck with your complaint, but I firmly believe Alibaba do not care and will do very little to assist you. Never pay through their website as I believe it's also a con. U should name and shame the seller, its the only satisfaction you may get.

By Carol M.

Look at how long they have been registered and what their rating is. Anything less then 96 percent is normally not a good sign. But also read the negative feedback to make sure that its not just a case of sour grapes on the part of customers. The negative feedback gives u a good indication of what the problem may be with a prospective seller. cheers

By trumphet b.

I would say you have more assurance of being ripped off

By Alfred S.
Questions? Get answers from the Alibaba.com staff and other customers.

67 Photos for Alibaba.com