Alibaba.com

Alibaba.com has a consumer rating of 4.66 stars from 9,939 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Alibaba.com also ranks 1st among Sourcing sites.

• If i don't get a positive response from my first email i will open a dispute with Ali customer service.
  • Great service, helpful, easily track your order, etc.

• I have been fighting with a trade assurance agreement using a lady named Ada.
  • How would you know the product quality before shipment, and the condition was not clearly stated on Ali assurance.
How would you rate Alibaba.com?

“It's the first order I've placed, but so far so good.”

Eduardo G.
4/5/20

The shipping took a couple weeks more than I expected. I've only placed one order so far but it was during this whole corona virus ordeal, so I'm not really sure if the shipping time would have been any faster under any other circumstances. I also have no Idea if Alibaba has a good refund acquisition process or not, because I didn't have such problems this time. The Items I ordered were very well packaged by the manufacturer I ordered from (Tide International Co., Ltd) and arrived undamaged.

“Damaged Goods”

Siobhan D.
2/23/20

Good received severely damaged, unsellable and with the wrong website printed all over them (even though we'd noticed the supplier of their mistake twice and they said they'd sorted it) Reported 10 minutes after receiving the goods and raised a complaint- took 4 weeks for alibaba team to make their decision and they have sided with the supplier. They have said I should take up the damage with the delivery provider and nothing else. I spent over £4,000 on goods I can't use and no support from Alibaba.

Reviews (9,939)

trade assurance (420) customer service (322) product quality (113) quality products (113) great service (162) great experience (197) excellent service (122) good service (214) credit card (60) good experience (217) order (2279) first time (350)
eduardog80
April 5th, 2020
siobhand16
February 23rd, 2020

I spent over £4,000 on goods I can't use and no support from Alibaba.
osvaldoa15
May 9th, 2020
The platform is great for finding suppliers and placing orders but...... if there was one thing they could improve, I think it would be the fact that they still charge the credit card payment processing fees on cancelled orders. I believe it is unfair and not a good way of making money out of your customers. I called my bank and they told me that VISA was not the one charging me, but alibaba. I hope they do what's right and fair because in the end it all comes back to us. Good luck!
noelp41
April 21st, 2020
I love ALIBABA! I always feel a sense of protection, should something were to go wrong, I know I have assurance which gives me a peace of mine.

I love ALIBABA! I have Inquired among many different Companies of things that am look to purchase as a small business. Every Company so far, that I've deal with, here on Alibaba, Treated me with a high sense of urgency & handle things professionally. I am truly impressed the results. Way to go ALIBABA!

Utopia Ground Online.
kamrana14
March 19th, 2020
Very useful source of products. AliBaba covers a huge range of products from diverse industries. It is my primary GoTo site whenever I need items for my business, directly from the producers. I order with confidence, knowing that AliBaba will protect me if things go wrong (which they haven't, to date).
My hope for the future is that AliBaba will expand its network beyond China, to offer products from the Russian Federation, Japan, Korea, Taiwan etc.
brunoh36
April 25th, 2020
Thanks to Alibaba I met more than 20 suppliers of PU rollers with ball bearings. One of them had exactly the size I was looking for. With little work on the lathe in my shop I was able to adapt the hub and therefore also able to fix my 15 year old indoor rowing machine. The producer of the machine was not able to supply spare parts. The contacts were all very friendly and helpful, however everyone wanted to sell thousands of pieces first, but finally one of them agreed to send 8 pcs only to fulfill my needs. Perfect service and quick delivery via DHL despite of corona problems!
carlar116
April 3rd, 2020
Everything about this transaction was perfect. With Alibaba, I quickly found many suppliers offering the product I was looking for. Communication with all the potential suppliers was easy, quick, and provided answers to every question I had. Once I selected a supplier, it was easy to place the order. The supplier shipped the order immediately and it arrived way ahead of schedule. The product quality was exactly as expected, which was set at a high and verifiable level.
aarons363
March 20th, 2020
I Made an account with Alibaba, First log in "Account has be deactivated."... Spent over a hour talking to customer support To find out they want my phone number next to "Verify" My account. Next they will want my Credit card number for a Shipping price. I am not impressed, They will "Send me an email in the next 4-5 business days" So in a week I MIGHT be able to check the shipping price..After talking to MULTIPLE Friends and family they all have had the same problem but just did not bother trying to .
shimizum
March 8th, 2020
The product arrived and I was not able to set it up properly. However, all the problems were solved by the kind instructions of the friendly staff. The 21-inch LCD monitor was a good product with beautiful images and no blurring. This time I purchased it for a trial, but I was really looking for parts for new products. As with the products, I was looking for a good maker to support the staff. Thanks to you.
yuvalf
Yuval F.
January 7th, 2020
The Hebrew keyboard cover for my MacBook Pro 13" is precisely what I needed, to be able to write not only in English. Ms. Rita, the Sales Director of Shenzhen HRH Technology Co., resolved a small misunderstanding at the beginning stage with professionalism, efficiency and courtesy, so I am very satisfied with the keyboard cover that I ordered and with the excellent service that I got. Thank you very much!
tima214
March 27th, 2020
I've ordered several items on alibaba.com, and for the life of me I don't know why more people don't use them. Great service, helpful, easily track your order, etc. Highly recommended. Period.
gabriellem67
March 12th, 2020
Very kind and responsive seller! Fast delivery. She always answer to my queries. She help me a lot with the transaction! I'll be ordering more soon.
silveriop2
April 29th, 2020
great e-commerce and merchant experience, i absolutely recommend this site! I´ve been using it for over one year already and made good business!
arshn
April 25th, 2020
There are many good suppliers and factories and much more. Highly recommended and will definitely buy again.

Just make sure you check the seller profile thoroughly and if they support Alibaba Insurance protection then you are good to go. Also check their rating and time they have been on Alibaba.

Alibaba Buyers protection saves you from any several risks including product quality, on time delivery etc. You get your amount refunded for selected reasons. I think it really put my mind at ease when i knew my order payment is protected.
dianeb1091
May 27th, 2020
Great customer service. Fast response times even with the time difference (China & U.S.). Quality product. Truly blown away by how wonderful Y&R (Yuki) has been to deal with. Will be a loyal customer.
NOTE: Photo provided shows U.S. dollar for size reference only.
hazers
April 8th, 2020
Everythings OK. We will continue to work. I thanks a lot to Miss Megan. All papers, CE, ISO and others were provided in time
workun
March 8th, 2020
Very Helpful Plateform. It is transparent and very reliable. Great products with fair price to all parts of the world.
oliverv20
March 23rd, 2020
I have been using Alibaba platform for my client procurement needs for over the decade. Through all these years Alibaba provided superb service in purchase protection for my clients. Even throughout Covid 19 outbreak, Alibaba was there for us to make sure our orders were fulfilled with speed and up to the same strict quality protocols like in normal times. Thanks to all hard working people at Alibaba.
sherrim125
March 31st, 2020
Super great site if your looking to purchase in bulk. Just need to verify what your shipping costs would be in order to make sure the price still works for you. I have had 4-5 orders so far and they have been exceptional. I try to stick with the top companies that I know will ship on time.
janel305
March 18th, 2020
I've enjoyed two trouble free experiences dealing with suppliers on Alibaba now and am feeling more confident about transactions. The companies I have worked with are easy to deal with and come up with excellent solutions to any queries I raise. It's a good platform to go to if you want to purchase goods in bulk and feel secure about your transactions and the quality of the product you will receive.
bobb884
April 4th, 2020
As a first-time user I found using Alibaba very easy. The advice and guidance they provided was very helpful together with the step-by-step information during the purchase process. I'm still learning about the platform but so far I have no complaints and would rate it 10/10.
marinad44
March 18th, 2020
It's a trend. Global purchase is more and more prevail. Alibaba.com is trustworthy.
The seller Qingdao Steady Machinery Co.,Ltd not just help my company on providing machines, but also raw material service at a very reasonable price.
steven272
May 6th, 2020
Upon searching for Pickleball balls, many replies came through and I really lucked out when contacted by Louis Chan from Xiamen Juqiao Composite Technology Co., Ltd. What a great guy to deal with and even amidst the Covid debacle free samples were sent out very quickly and although we are still in lockdown so cannot test the product, everything looks to be high quality.
oscarf57
April 27th, 2020
The product was a describe,
Good customer service,
Came out in only one week ,
((Over all )) good experience ,
I will buy again from them !!!
davidy325
May 25th, 2020
We purchase some accessories or promotional items from Alibaba. It works out well for us. We learn that most (~90%) of the suppliers are very professional.

Nothing you can do i was ripped off and alibaba wont help you i suggest that you have learnt a lesson dont trust Chinese companies more rip offs then good stories

By Brad K.
See more answers (12)

definitely not. I spent £1000 and never received goods and no money back

By yvonne s.
See more answers (9)

STAY AWAY FROM ALIBABA

By Kuldip C.
See more answers (3)

do not do it!~ they are scammers. it is way to difficult to figure out who are scam sellers and who are not. and there idea of protection is a joke! do not do it. if they are cheap there is a reason why...think about that! dont do it!

By Michele D.
See more answers (7)

Alibaba does not offer any protection from either scams or mistakes. Dispute resolution to them is you lose your money or pay more money and then lose it. Only pay with CC and then give alibaba 1 chance to fix then dispute with CC company and get money back. IMPORTANT in contract state that you get a full refund of any monies if their are any problems.

By Hugh K.
See more answers (7)

I would echo Hugh K's comments. Never ever rely on Alibaba whether the supplier is trusted or gold whatever. Insist on paying via PayPal. Ask seller to send you PayPal invoice and before making payment, call and confirm with PayPal if you are protected by PayPal in case seller doesn't deliver as promised. Personally, I stay away from purchasing via Alibaba. Try Dhgate.com. I'm doing all my business from this site

By Msin K.
See more answers (5)

Hi Bud, this is Echo from Alibaba Customer Service. I checked the name you provided and this supplier came up:http://vuidding.en.alibaba.com/. If this is the supplier you are referring to, please click the following link to get live chat service from our service consultants:http://service.alibaba.com/buyer/contact_us.htm. They will check out the reputation of this supplier for you and provide you with some safe trading tips. Have a nice day!

By Jeff W., Service Consultant
See more answers (9)

If reading the reviews does not answer your question then nothing I say will have any effect at all on what you think. If you have read these reviews and you buy from this website then you must want to lose all your money, therefore it would be a better idea to give it to a worthwhile charity

By Alfred S.
See more answers (4)

Do not trust any company on Albaba you will be ripped off they have nothing in place to guarantee you are dealing with a proper company

By Brad K.
See more answers (4)

Hi Francois I have purchased several expensive items via Alibaba but the minute I raised a dispute when I was swindled of over $4500 by Echo Yang from Mega Beauty they didn't want to know. Firstly their complaints webpage is very hard to access. Secondly there is no email address or phone number to speak to a human being. I eventually provided them with a mountain of evidence of the swindle, they agreed with me but were unable to do anything about it. As a result they said they would display the complaint on their mini website for 3 months. No one sees this mini website and they didn't put it on at all. Mega Beauty added golden supplier stars to the Alibaba website every few weeks. The gold supplier status is not regulated. In fact the more stars they display the more money they have to pay Alibaba. They are supposed to gain golden supplier status every year. I wouldn't advise buying ant expensive item from them. They are not interested in the buying customer but just asking money from your transaction and the false gold supplier status payments and commission they get from the seller. Good luck with your complaint, but I firmly believe Alibaba do not care and will do very little to assist you. Never pay through their website as I believe it's also a con. U should name and shame the seller, its the only satisfaction you may get.

By Carol M.
See more answers (3)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Alibaba.com staff and other customers.

Alibaba.com is the world's leading wholesale trade platform that connects buyers and suppliers from around the world.

Business History

The first business of Alibaba Group, Alibaba.com (www.alibaba.com) is the leading platform for global wholesale trade serving millions of buyers and suppliers around the world. Through Alibaba.com, small businesses can sell their products to companies in other countries. Sellers on Alibaba.com are typically manufacturers and distributors based in China and other manufacturing countries such as India, Pakistan, the United States and Thailand.

echoq
Jeff W.
Customer service
Typically responds within 3 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alibaba.com?

Have a question about Alibaba.com?