Alibaba.com

Alibaba.com has a consumer rating of 4.65 stars from 9,511 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Alibaba.com also ranks 1st among Sourcing sites.

• If i don't get a positive response from my first email i will open a dispute with Ali customer service.
  • It's just a pleasure to deal with Alibaba, great service, safety, permanent feed back and support.

• I have been fighting with a trade assurance agreement using a lady named Ada.
  • Once you grow and your orders will become bigger, they'll start to sneak in bad quality products.
How would you rate Alibaba.com?

“Very useful source of products”

Kamran A.
3/19/20

Very useful source of products. AliBaba covers a huge range of products from diverse industries. It is my primary GoTo site whenever I need items for my business, directly from the producers. I order with confidence, knowing that AliBaba will protect me if things go wrong (which they haven't, to date). My hope for the future is that AliBaba will expand its network beyond China, to offer products from the Russian Federation, Japan, Korea, Taiwan etc.

“Damaged Goods”

Siobhan D.
2/23/20

Good received severely damaged, unsellable and with the wrong website printed all over them (even though we'd noticed the supplier of their mistake twice and they said they'd sorted it) Reported 10 minutes after receiving the goods and raised a complaint- took 4 weeks for alibaba team to make their decision and they have sided with the supplier. They have said I should take up the damage with the delivery provider and nothing else. I spent over £4,000 on goods I can't use and no support from Alibaba.

Reviews (9,511)

trade assurance (406) customer service (300) quality products (107) product quality (104) great service (157) great experience (187) excellent service (113) good experience (214) good service (199) credit card (54) order (2164) company (904)
kamrana14
March 19th, 2020
shimizum
March 8th, 2020
The product arrived and I was not able to set it up properly. However, all the problems were solved by the kind instructions of the friendly staff. The 21-inch LCD monitor was a good product with beautiful images and no blurring. This time I purchased it for a trial, but I was really looking for parts for new products. As with the products, I was looking for a good maker to support the staff. Thanks to you.
yuvalf
Yuval F.
January 7th, 2020
The Hebrew keyboard cover for my MacBook Pro 13" is precisely what I needed, to be able to write not only in English. Ms. Rita, the Sales Director of Shenzhen HRH Technology Co., resolved a small misunderstanding at the beginning stage with professionalism, efficiency and courtesy, so I am very satisfied with the keyboard cover that I ordered and with the excellent service that I got. Thank you very much!
godsonm1
March 6th, 2020
After raising my complain for one of the seller scam me i contact alibaba for help. And i provided everything they ask for including seller contact and name, payment proof and also chat records between me and seller, after waitng for some time alibaba wanted to know the more information about the seller and i provided everything, suprising its after they review they cancel my complain and say i did not provide enough proof for the dispute. I lost a lot of money buying this product and alibaba failed to help me
leighp55
March 25th, 2020
My only complaint is the site is cumbersome, everything opens a new Window or Tab. Supplier sites do not "Drill Down" smoothly, you have to search and sift through almost everything they offer.
tima214
March 27th, 2020
I've ordered several items on alibaba.com, and for the life of me I don't know why more people don't use them. Great service, helpful, easily track your order, etc. Highly recommended. Period.
gabriellem67
March 12th, 2020
Very kind and responsive seller! Fast delivery. She always answer to my queries. She help me a lot with the transaction! I'll be ordering more soon.
workun
March 8th, 2020
Very Helpful Plateform. It is transparent and very reliable. Great products with fair price to all parts of the world.
oliverv20
March 23rd, 2020
I have been using Alibaba platform for my client procurement needs for over the decade. Through all these years Alibaba provided superb service in purchase protection for my clients. Even throughout Covid 19 outbreak, Alibaba was there for us to make sure our orders were fulfilled with speed and up to the same strict quality protocols like in normal times. Thanks to all hard working people at Alibaba.
sherrim125
March 31st, 2020
Super great site if your looking to purchase in bulk. Just need to verify what your shipping costs would be in order to make sure the price still works for you. I have had 4-5 orders so far and they have been exceptional. I try to stick with the top companies that I know will ship on time.
janel305
March 18th, 2020
I've enjoyed two trouble free experiences dealing with suppliers on Alibaba now and am feeling more confident about transactions. The companies I have worked with are easy to deal with and come up with excellent solutions to any queries I raise. It's a good platform to go to if you want to purchase goods in bulk and feel secure about your transactions and the quality of the product you will receive.
humanb4
January 5th, 2020
Never order something from Alibaba if the supplier does not support Paypal or trade assurance. Keep the communication only on Alibaba. If the seller wanted you to chat through what's app, stay away. Don't fall for the cheap price. Most likely the SCAMMERs will give you a tracking, and will say "product stuck at customs". Those shipping companies never exist. STAY AWAY FROM THEM.
marinad44
March 18th, 2020
It's a trend. Global purchase is more and more prevail. Alibaba.com is trustworthy.
The seller Qingdao Steady Machinery Co.,Ltd not just help my company on providing machines, but also raw material service at a very reasonable price.
janh268
March 5th, 2020
I purchased this compressor from Alibaba.com because it was MUCH less expensive than any others I could find. That, plus the fact I didn't have to buy an AC to DC power supply with it, made it a no-brainer (I already have a power supply for use with mains current). The sipping cost wasn't prohibitive and the shipping time was not bad, but it feels like I got the item faster than expected. Thank you Alibaba.
wouterl9
December 14th, 2019
I like several things about alibaba.
The messaging subsystem works very well. Sometimes it is a bit slow, but I am literally on the other side of the world, so it's ok if I have to wait for a few seconds here and there.

The trade assurance is great for trust in the business.

Some providers have been checked on site. This is a great feature, so you know you're dealing with a legit company.

Tip for consumers: check that your providers are legit by going to their description within Alibaba. Trade assurance is free, so use it.

marcusc110
March 24th, 2020
I have already made some purchases here for very specific products and with very high quality requirements and absolutely everything went as expected, even in these difficult times.
josec630
January 28th, 2020
I am very satisfied with the product, they sent me everything I had recommended. As it offers a good service, I recommend that you do your shopping without fear.
carlosw44
February 9th, 2020
Excellent customer service no problems or issues with my order or from the sellers! Very satisfied as a return customer I look for to future orders and future relationships. Thank You So Much!!
fundilen
March 23rd, 2020
This was my 1st time to use Alibaba. I'm Happy to know that they wonderful supplier understanding and humble.
mikeh1126
January 23rd, 2020
I have found really good value for money here. There can be times that languages and time zones play a part but overall I am very satisfied. I saved over 60% in many cases and the system makes the suppliers keep honest and on time. Thanks
asthildurb
March 9th, 2020
Great marketplace, never failed. Gets better every time I use it. I can now pay with credit card which makes it simpler too.
garvinl
March 21st, 2020
Alibaba offer many business persons the connection with many suppliers. I had the idea to create a number of items for an apparel line that I wanted to start up. Alibaba gave me many choices that I did not even imagine I can choose from. The small issue I have is the inability to send Adobe Illustrator documents through the dialogue chat. However, the ability to send photo, attachments within the message box is a great helper. This is definitely a great source of putting ideas into reality.
sarahc762
March 14th, 2020
I was able to find a very reliable and helpful supplier through Alibaba. There may be some less-than-helpful suppliers out there, but through proper research and communication this site can give an endless array of opportunities to find excellent manufacturers to do business with! I don't typically write reviews online, but I think it's worth it given that this is something that has made a big impact on my life and does a great service to the world by getting buyers in touch with suppliers in such an efficient manner.
theresal166
March 5th, 2020
She was easy to work with and very accommodating. I would highly recommend this company. The service was extra ordinary. I got my shipment quicker than I expected. Everything was well packed.
had6
March 14th, 2020
Very good and useful product. Quality is good. Company shown professional service even in difficult coronavirus period.

Nothing you can do i was ripped off and alibaba wont help you i suggest that you have learnt a lesson dont trust Chinese companies more rip offs then good stories

By Brad K.
See more answers (12)

definitely not. I spent £1000 and never received goods and no money back

By yvonne s.
See more answers (9)

STAY AWAY FROM ALIBABA

By Kuldip C.
See more answers (3)

do not do it!~ they are scammers. it is way to difficult to figure out who are scam sellers and who are not. and there idea of protection is a joke! do not do it. if they are cheap there is a reason why...think about that! dont do it!

By Michele D.
See more answers (7)

Alibaba does not offer any protection from either scams or mistakes. Dispute resolution to them is you lose your money or pay more money and then lose it. Only pay with CC and then give alibaba 1 chance to fix then dispute with CC company and get money back. IMPORTANT in contract state that you get a full refund of any monies if their are any problems.

By Hugh K.
See more answers (7)

I would echo Hugh K's comments. Never ever rely on Alibaba whether the supplier is trusted or gold whatever. Insist on paying via PayPal. Ask seller to send you PayPal invoice and before making payment, call and confirm with PayPal if you are protected by PayPal in case seller doesn't deliver as promised. Personally, I stay away from purchasing via Alibaba. Try Dhgate.com. I'm doing all my business from this site

By Msin K.
See more answers (5)

Hi Bud, this is Echo from Alibaba Customer Service. I checked the name you provided and this supplier came up:http://vuidding.en.alibaba.com/. If this is the supplier you are referring to, please click the following link to get live chat service from our service consultants:http://service.alibaba.com/buyer/contact_us.htm. They will check out the reputation of this supplier for you and provide you with some safe trading tips. Have a nice day!

By Jeff W., Service Consultant
See more answers (9)

If reading the reviews does not answer your question then nothing I say will have any effect at all on what you think. If you have read these reviews and you buy from this website then you must want to lose all your money, therefore it would be a better idea to give it to a worthwhile charity

By Alfred S.
See more answers (4)

Do not trust any company on Albaba you will be ripped off they have nothing in place to guarantee you are dealing with a proper company

By Brad K.
See more answers (4)

Hi Francois I have purchased several expensive items via Alibaba but the minute I raised a dispute when I was swindled of over $4500 by Echo Yang from Mega Beauty they didn't want to know. Firstly their complaints webpage is very hard to access. Secondly there is no email address or phone number to speak to a human being. I eventually provided them with a mountain of evidence of the swindle, they agreed with me but were unable to do anything about it. As a result they said they would display the complaint on their mini website for 3 months. No one sees this mini website and they didn't put it on at all. Mega Beauty added golden supplier stars to the Alibaba website every few weeks. The gold supplier status is not regulated. In fact the more stars they display the more money they have to pay Alibaba. They are supposed to gain golden supplier status every year. I wouldn't advise buying ant expensive item from them. They are not interested in the buying customer but just asking money from your transaction and the false gold supplier status payments and commission they get from the seller. Good luck with your complaint, but I firmly believe Alibaba do not care and will do very little to assist you. Never pay through their website as I believe it's also a con. U should name and shame the seller, its the only satisfaction you may get.

By Carol M.
See more answers (3)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Alibaba.com staff and other customers.

Alibaba.com is the world's leading wholesale trade platform that connects buyers and suppliers from around the world.

Business History

The first business of Alibaba Group, Alibaba.com (www.alibaba.com) is the leading platform for global wholesale trade serving millions of buyers and suppliers around the world. Through Alibaba.com, small businesses can sell their products to companies in other countries. Sellers on Alibaba.com are typically manufacturers and distributors based in China and other manufacturing countries such as India, Pakistan, the United States and Thailand.

echoq
Jeff W.
Customer service
Typically responds within 3 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alibaba.com?

Have a question about Alibaba.com?