Review of Amazon.de

Tel: +1-206-266-7010
impressum@amazon.de

timb444
6/10/19

I was actually happy with the product (Jabra Move wireless headphones), but after 6 months one of the ear pieces broke from the frame, the connections are very tiny. I contacted amazon for a replacement and they refused despite the product being in stock. It was and is the exact same product but with a different stocking code (ASIN) but now a different price, as I bought it during a discounted period and now the price is back to the original.
Amazon refused to replace it because of this ASIN code (despite the customer service team member confirming it was the same product), apparently it's impossible, but no reason was given as to why. If I wanted to replace them I would have pay for my return packaging, and then get my refund and pay the difference to replace them. Even though it's the same product I can't even write a review on that product to warn people about potentially not being entitled to a replacement for a faulty product. It's very very sneaky behaviour and becoming more and more common.
Amazon is all good when you get your little discount but my experiences when something goes wrong now are that's it's not worth the hassle.

faruku
6/6/19

The last thing I recommend you is to choose this site. The product you want to buy is the most exorbitant product of the market, moreover for months to wait, as well as the vendor to see if you want to see the discretion. It's a disgraceful site to make all of this happen to you. If you do not want to experience infamy when there are hundreds of companies in the market who sell the products you want, stay away from here. I think it's a friendly recommendation.

earneste3
11/10/18

Happy with my purchase! Monitor arrived from Berlin to my town in a matter of a few days! Thanks for a good service.

tobiask7
10/23/18

I love amazon... you get almost everything within just 2-3 Days if you have Amazon Prime. The prices are also very good. Never had any problems with Amazon (:

vincentx1
10/8/18

Man hat als True-Kunde bei Amazon über 10 Jahre fleißig eingekauft, Belohnung oder Geschenk von Amazon Seite keine Spur, nun bekommt man immer wieder Warnung wegen schlechte Qualität zurückgeschickt Waren! Gehts noch? wenn das nicht als Ausnutzung der Mono-Markt Position wäre, wie kann man diese Frechheit nennen? Bin mal Sprachlos.

mathieuh18
11/29/17

Most horrible service ever experienced. Ordered 2 items 18th november that would be delivered 22th november. Contacted amazon 22th november that we did not receive anything and that the tracking status did not change from "Package left the facility". Their response: wait till 30th november and contact us back. As to be expected, again nothing received any tracking status did not change anymore. Will never order here again. An order placed the 18th november and almost 2 weeks later no update, no goods received.

markg232
7/14/17

I tried to do some shopping there, but they couldn't accept my payment, had to wire the money directly to them. At least it was worth it.

henkv2
2/1/14

My top website for online shopping, cheap, fast and a great service.

alaing1
10/31/12
micky7
10/20/12
2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Amazon.de staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Amazon.de