Amazon.de

Amazon.de has a consumer rating of 2.95 stars from 22 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Amazon.de also ranks 52nd among Marketplace sites. The most common issues with Amazon.de are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%
How would you rate Amazon.de?

“Very popular online shop”

Robert S.
8/2/20

Amazon is a very popular online shop and for a good reason. It has all of the best things that anyone could neeed. I have been shopping on amazon for years and I have never been dissapointed. You should however note that there are some fake products in the store but you can always identify them if you are keen.

“Corrupt and Broken Website”

Ashley M.
4/7/20

I am so fed up with Amazon.de. I've never had any issues with Amazon.com, in all the years I've used it and trying to make my first order with its German counterpart, I am repeatedly locked out of my account, orders canceled and now charged a fee, even though I've been in constant contact with their "account specialists" to try resolving this problem. I was told it was only a verification issue, yet after verifying myself at least 8 times over the phone and email and via website, I still can't place the basic order I was trying to make. And Now they have the gall to charge me too? What kind of business is this? I live and work in Germany. I'm shipping from Germany to a German address. I've verified my payment, email, phone number, bank, etc. and now I'm charged a fee I have to go through my bank to rectify? Not because the order was canceled mind you, because they've seen this "fraudulent order go through too many times" yet they will not authorize a refund. How is that even a thing? I've tried following the conflicting guidance from their "specialists" and have been getting no where. And yet I can't talk to anyone else?

ashleym585
April 7th, 2020
ciaranj1
March 22nd, 2020
Buyer beware - amazon.de is not safe to buy expensive items at!
I ordered a 700 sony camera lens, and when the box arrived, there was a rock inside it, no lens. I contacted customer support, and they said that I needed to go to the police, and I will get a refund if I give them the police report, so I did. Months have passed, and they are refusing to give me a refund, and finally today they have decided to close the case and said they would not give me a refund or send a replacement. No reason given. I'm at a complete loss, I thought amazon was safe, but they scammed me out of 700.
sit5
August 1st, 2020
Amazo is a very good online shop. I have bought so many things at very discounted prices. The best hing is that I am always guaranteed of delivery. I have never faced any problems while shoping on amazon. You just have to make sure that you know what you want.
roberts3227
August 2nd, 2020
maridess
February 13th, 2020
I reported a fraudulent seller: RMCOMPUTER and amazon.de did not resolve the case.
Amazon.de allows SCAMS to sell in the Marketplace to deceive customers.
mujir
October 21st, 2019
I ordered few products for furnishing my new house when I moved to a new city. The prices and products are good but deliveries were mostly messed up. Either they arrive earlier than expected when I am not home or later when I waited at home. Should have some sort of exact timings to hand in the heavy deliveries
zahrak8
November 18th, 2019
This was the last time I have ordered on amazon.de. I use their website in other countries but in Germany it seems to be a total mess.

Just to summarize the situation, almost every order I made this year was handed over to neighbours, because the delivery company couldn't be bothered walking up the stairs.

Amazon has assured it would never happen again and guess what? It did!
I mentioned various times that the items are being delivered to my elderly and sick mother but yet again items were given to wrong neighbours or not being delivered at all which caused my mother so much stress.

Horrible service!
grahamd40
January 21st, 2020
Amazon.de is a great place to find all kinds of items at good prices. Shipping usually takes shorter than estimated. Will buy again
timb444
June 10th, 2019
I was actually happy with the product (Jabra Move wireless headphones), but after 6 months one of the ear pieces broke from the frame, the connections are very tiny. I contacted amazon for a replacement and they refused despite the product being in stock. It was and is the exact same product but with a different stocking code (ASIN) but now a different price, as I bought it during a discounted period and now the price is back to the original.
Amazon refused to replace it because of this ASIN code (despite the customer service team member confirming it was the same product), apparently it's impossible, but no reason was given as to why. If I wanted to replace them I would have pay for my return packaging, and then get my refund and pay the difference to replace them. Even though it's the same product I can't even write a review on that product to warn people about potentially not being entitled to a replacement for a faulty product. It's very very sneaky behaviour and becoming more and more common.
Amazon is all good when you get your little discount but my experiences when something goes wrong now are that's it's not worth the hassle.
faruku
June 6th, 2019
The last thing I recommend you is to choose this site. The product you want to buy is the most exorbitant product of the market, moreover for months to wait, as well as the vendor to see if you want to see the discretion. It's a disgraceful site to make all of this happen to you. If you do not want to experience infamy when there are hundreds of companies in the market who sell the products you want, stay away from here. I think it's a friendly recommendation.
mathieuh18
November 29th, 2017
Most horrible service ever experienced. Ordered 2 items 18th november that would be delivered 22th november. Contacted amazon 22th november that we did not receive anything and that the tracking status did not change from "Package left the facility". Their response: wait till 30th november and contact us back. As to be expected, again nothing received any tracking status did not change anymore. Will never order here again. An order placed the 18th november and almost 2 weeks later no update, no goods received.
markg232
July 14th, 2017
I tried to do some shopping there, but they couldn't accept my payment, had to wire the money directly to them. At least it was worth it.
tobiask7
October 23rd, 2018
I love amazon... you get almost everything within just 2-3 Days if you have Amazon Prime. The prices are also very good. Never had any problems with Amazon (:
earneste3
November 10th, 2018
Happy with my purchase! Monitor arrived from Berlin to my town in a matter of a few days! Thanks for a good service.
zinoviys
August 1st, 2020
This online shop used to be good but now it is just bad I mean like there are so many fake products beig sold on amazonand no one is doing anything about it. It is very frustrating and I hate it. You have to be keen all the time or you wll end up buying fake things. Always chekc the price because a huge disount has a reason behind it.
henkv2
February 1st, 2014
My top website for online shopping, cheap, fast and a great service.
alaing1
October 31st, 2012
micky7
October 20th, 2012
lucag11
June 30th, 2019
NO ENGLISH SPEAKING TECHNICAL SUPPORT
I have bought an item some months ago. Now it does not work properly. I don´t have the option for return, I just have two options: Call and chant with support.
They are both in German, even though I am located in Finland and Amazon.de is the site that sells to Finland.
I am extremely disappointend.
From now on, just gearbest!

CENSORSHIP ON REVIEWS
I have bought an Cordless Hammer Drill, listed indeed as ¨Hammer drill¨, I get a drill without hammer function.
I write a review about this issue leaving one star, my review is refused:
¨your review could not be posted to the website. While we appreciate your time and comments, reviews must adhere to the following guidelines:
Of course amazon whats just five stars reviews and doesn´t accept critics.
I will open a claim with customers associations.

WRONG SHIPPING INFORMATION FOR FINLAND
The shipping system to Finland is messy and confusing.

PURCHASES CANCELED WHEN YOU HAVE A GOOD DEAL
I have bought four articles at a really good price on Amazon.de. After two days, I get emails telling me that my purchases have been canceled by the sellers.
So, when you make a deal the seller cancels.
Better Gearbest.

THE PRICE INCREASES DURING CHECKOUT
Many articles show a lower price first, after checkout they are increased in the price without notice

THEY BLOCK YOUR ACCOUNTS WHEN YOU HAVE SOME GOOD DEALS
I have bought a couple of article in promotion, I have checked out and after that, they have blocked my account and I lost the deal, so the price increased.
2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Amazon.de staff and other customers.

Entdecken, shoppen und einkaufen bei Amazon.de: G?_nstige Preise f?_r Elektronik & Foto, Filme, Musik, B?_cher, Games, Spielzeug, Sportartikel, Drogerie & mehr bei Amazon.de

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.de?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.0
Have a question about Amazon.de?