OZON.ru

OZON.ru has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate OZON.ru?

“One of the first”

Ilgiz M.
1/24/18

One of the first and favorite of my online stores. Pleases with assortment and good prices, and most importantly - free delivery, if received platinum-status. Problems with the product did not arise, mobile phones, books, coffee, furniture - everything is fine and corresponds to the description on the site. I recommend this store.

ilgizm
January 24th, 2018
One of the first and favorite of my online stores.
I recommend this store.

Tip for consumers: it is better to order with a margin on time from the specified date on the site.

Questions? Get answers from the OZON.ru staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OZON.ru?

Have a question about OZON.ru?