Review of buyinvite

Tel: 1300 304 699
privacy@buyinvite.com.au

carolinew30
12/22/16

I've usually had a very positive with Buyinvite, but recently, they refunded me for a product without notifying me. It's all good- but it would have been nice to receive an email from them, letting me know, rather than me wondering why it hadn't arrived and having to go searching.

Response from Blake S., buyinvite Representative
Hi there, caroline! I am sorry to hear about your unfulfilled order! Our system is supposed to send out an automated email whenever this happens, but it sounds like this never reached you, as such, I was hoping you could pass your order number on to us, so that we could look into this further, and investigate what might have happened.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
albertinac
12/22/16

I love shopping with Buy-Invite.
You can buy presents and get them delivered straight to the receivers door. Great.
Also I love the variety of shops you have online and of coarse the great prices and savings. No negatives at all.

soniaa24
12/22/16

It has saved us thousands to be involved with BuyInvite and it's a relaxing pastime even when you are not buying.

christinam91

Quick & efficient service.Total satisfaction

rebeccaa49
12/21/16

My go to online shopping site. I no longer go to busy shopping centres to make my purchases. Gone are those days fighting to get a car park. With a simple click from the comfort of my home I can shop with ease. Bargains everyday.

natalied39
12/21/16

Buy Invite consistently offer a really diverse range of products... Which I always find hard to resist. The few times I have needed to contact customer service they have been very quick to respond and more than accommodating.

josephineb11
12/21/16

easy order procedures and loved the FREE SHIPPING.

angelaw99
12/21/16

I have had the best experience shopping on Buyinvite, I always receive my goods well packed and on time, never any issues and the products are well worth buying on this website, I have already recommended the site to many of my friends who also shop with Buyinvite.

Response from Blake S., buyinvite Representative
Hello Angela W,

We are thrilled to announce that you are the winner of our December promotion on SiteJabber! Congratulations!!! You have won a $500 voucher to Buyinvite!!

Our team is looking forward to getting in touch with you, so that we can show you how to claim your winnings, and as such, we were hoping that you could Private Message us with the following details:

Full name:
Email Address Attached to your account with us:
Best contact number:

Once we hear from you, our team will get in touch and let you know how to start your shopping spree!

Many thanks,
The Buyinvite Team.
emilyl71
12/21/16

I've order a number of items off Buyinvite and all of the items that have been delivered so far are great! (Order different items from different shops hence the different delivery times.) Good quality products and delivered in perfect condition! The finger paints will be a hit for my niece this Christmas :)
Thank you Buyinvite I've told a number of people about your site and the great price & quality of the items for sale.

rebeccaa48
12/21/16

Always a great shopping experience using buyinvite. Items arrive as they are described and on time.

shelleb1
12/21/16

I have used buy invite for several years now and I am always impressed with their amazing deals. Products relieved have always been great!

renayr1
12/20/16

I've ordered a number of things from Buyinvite in the last couple of years including clothes, shoes, bags and toys.

Let's start with the positives - except for once when I was sent the wrong size pair of shoes (inaccurately indicated on the manufacturers sizing chart so were 2 sizes too small), I've generally been happy with every pair I've received. The sizing charts are generally correct, and the shoes are as described and photographs depict correctly. I generally only buy shoes where there are a few photos so i can get a good indication of what I'm buying.

In terms of bags, one I received was actually suede when it was described as leather. The other bags were as described. I always want the dimensions of the bag. If they arent available i wont buy. Again I prefer to see a number of photos of what i am looking at before nd particularly where I can see the scale of the bag eg someone holding it against themselves.

Toys as well gave been as described but I knew the product so i knew what to expect.

In terms of clothes, I average about 50% in keeping the things I order generally because of sizing. I'm meticulous at looking at the manufacturers sizing guide to ensure I order the correct size but even then it often doesn't fit, so I send it back. The process of returns is also quite complex and lengthy not to mention expensive when I have to pay for postage twice (to get and to return) for items I don't end up keeping. I'm hesitating in buying clothing from your site anymore because of this.

Other similar sites refund money if things don't fit and then ask you to gift the item - much simpler and not as costly for the buyer because no return postage or hassle of returning it.

Lastly, sometimes the items take a long time to be received. I've been waiting a month for a couple of pairs of swimmers to arrive - they're expected to arrive today just in time for my Christmas beach holiday o the weekend. I just hope they fit.

Response from Blake S., buyinvite Representative
Hello, Renay. I cannot express how much we appreciate this review, as you have highlighted so many positive and negative aspects of our business, which is exactly what we are looking for when we check these reviews.

I will be sure to pass on all of your comments, both positive and negative to the relevant teams, as I am sure they would love to hear them, especially what you noted regarding sizing, as I would hate for you to keep away from an entire department of our store, because of sizing inconsistencies.

Thank you again for your time, Renay. We really do appreciate the effort.
robynm28
12/20/16

I have had a few little hiccups with orders recently but I just send a message and I have always been contacted usually within 10 hours and a pleasant and courteous reply is waiting for me. Usually with a lovely ending telling me to contact them or let them know if I have any problems. One of my queries was my fault but I was not made to feel stupid, just explained to about what was happening. Feel happy to keep on purchasing from Buyinvite in the future.

debrap35
12/20/16

Buyinvite provide a wide range of great products at affordable prices. I have purchased many items including clothes, shoes, sporting goods and homewares. They are very reliable, items are packed with care and delivered to your door! On the rare occasion I have needed to return an item this has been an easy process and the $s refunded to my account without delay.
Very happy customer! I have no hesitation in recommending Buyinvite to anyone!

kyliec8
12/20/16

Buy invite offers effortless shopping across an amazing range of categories and designers for a fraction of the cost than buying direct. I love it and couldn't be more happier with the service it provides.

ds180
12/20/16

Every time I have brought from buyinvite the product has been what was displayed and delivery timely.

Only feedback would be that Imwould like greater product description on items- it has at times put me off buying an item as there was not enough information.

stephaniep76
12/20/16

I have ordered many products over the years and have never been disappointed with the service or products.

thaol2
12/20/16

Awesome service with GREAT DEALS. Never fails to impress.
Would highly recommend!!

rosemarym21
12/20/16

My experience was easy and it was ideal for what I was shopping for.

nicolab20
12/20/16

Website easy to use and sales appropriate for Xmas shopping (toys, festive, etc). But a bit disappointed that for second year in a row have ordered Xmas wine novelties and order has failed to deliver.

nguyenv4
12/20/16

I have shop with Buyinvite for few years. In general, it good, good price, nice stuff. Good shipping method and notification.
Bad side are:
Sometime you received the wrong items. That is so annoying as you can have the items you bought and have to go through the process of returning the item to get a refund.
I shop with a few internet website, I think Buyinvite is the one have most mistake interm of send you wrong items.
Another things they dont have a lot of high end design brands.

Response from Blake S., buyinvite Representative
Good afternoon, Nguyen. I would first like to thank you for posting this in depth review, and providing us with the full breakdown of your experiences. These reviews are always the most valuable. I am so sorry to hear that our return method has not served you well, and if there are any specific examples that you would like to highlight to us, feel free to pass your order number on, so we can investigate this.

Thank you again for your time, Nguyen. (:
keishac2

10 out of 10
So easy to use, prices are fantastic, products are great, delivery is quick, love shopping with you.

lyndym
12/20/16

I ordered makeup I couldn't find on any Australian sites. To be truthful I thought this might be a ripoff but I got great products at genuinely discounted prices (I checked on other sites). Delivery did take three weeks but the prices made the wait worth it and I would definitely buy from Buyinvite again.

karab25
12/20/16

Placed a lot of orders with this site this past year for homewares and clothes. Had a problem with a few orders and customer service is always fast and helpful. Just what you need for online shopping as there is always risks. Thanks Buyinvite!

mirandal10
12/20/16

Have always received my orders quickly and any problems with products received have been resolved quickly

Questions? Get answers from the buyinvite staff and other customers.

buyinvite?