Review of RueLaLa

Tel: 1-888-992-LALA (5252)
atyourservice@ruelala.com

haikey
3/14/19

This website is total trash. Their security check team is really a joke. They canceled my order just because my wife used my credit card. Yeah they say everything must match...
and my account was suspended b/c of this. Customer cannot help and ask us to wait for 24 -48 hours for their genius security team to figure it out.
they dont care about their customers so dont waste your time and money

serine
3/12/19

I have used this website since they opened.

Their service is horrible, specially returns.
Returning process takes for a month, and they can't do anything to get faster.

mariac486
2/28/19

I ordered several jewelry. Pearl with bow earrings and Pandora pieces. All are authentic! Great deal! I just wish shipping is faster.

viktoriam4
2/23/19

I have spent thousands on this site. Ordered a pair of shoes specifically for a trip, spent $400 on final sale and they sent me two left shoes. Now I cannot get a hold of them. I've called and been placed on indefinite hold and not even sure what to do. Don't shop here. Go to Neiman Marcus or Nordstroms. Sales just as good but service is so much better. I'm in tears right now. Picked the shoes specifically for an outfit for this trip. That's ruined. Now at least hoping to get my money back which is doubtful.

rocheller1
2/21/19

I've placed a few orders on this web site. I had a very strange thing happen a few days ago. I was looking at the item and it was $112.00. When I placed it in my cart, the same item in the cart was over $200. I called RueLaLa and the customer service person ("Glory") explained that the prices fluctuate and she wasn't able to do anything. I took a quick screen shot of the lower price and Glory told me to submit it to the customer service email and I would be refunded the difference. I was worried that it wouldn't happen because they have so many terrible reviews, but I did receive an email today that the difference was refunded. In addition, an item that I purchased dropped in price and I was given a store credit. The items that I have received in the past were in good condition and they are authentic. This business is like the Gilt.com outlet. They are related to one another and both require you to be a "member" in order to do business with them. The prices can be good, and if you are willing to wait, they will usually get better.

sharone105
2/21/19

I'm calling an attorney you do not have the right to take out my money s f them also place a hold for matching funds for another week!!!
I'm contacting you attorney you are abusing my account

parisg19
2/15/19

So three packages out of 150+ orders were missing, they disqualified my address where is the safest place in the US. I contacted them for over 10 times, each time they asked me to wait for 3-5 days for over 2 months. Horrible customers service really. They said they would refund me but I have never received my money back. When I was trying to ask them more questions, they shut down the chart and stopped replying me lol.
Horrible!!

nettas5
2/10/19

I brought a few pair of Gucci shades and they were fake! I spent over $700 I'm really pissed! NEVER AGAIN! PLEASE DON'T! IT'S FAKE AND I CAN'T GET MY MONEY BACK!

thereser4
2/7/19

Three emails to Rue La La Congierge have had no response. These were to request refund of $187 credit on my account. This money is mine and I demand that the company issue a check or I will contact relevant legal authorities, including the Attorney General of Washington state.

cb362
2/4/19

They do not honor their word. Said they were going to charge certain amount but charged more. When called to attention, they did not change. Worst customer service I have ever encountered. They made a mistake writing my address, the package was sent back but they said they couldn't send it to me again and, by the way, they did not have the items I needed anymore. I have not had my money back, thank God I paid with Pay Pal. Blah blah blah. I could go on an on but what's the use?

vickiec43
1/27/19

Ordered a pair of Ugg's from this company and they never arrived. Contacted company and was told to fill out a form and email back to them and they would get back to me in 2 days. It's been TWO weeks...haven't heard from them yet. I have sent seveeremails..no response . I'm out of $117.
SCAM Also won't let me uplpad a photo

robertk599
1/25/19

This website is a fraud, I purchased some very expensive shoes and dress for my daughter. I spent over $800 on a pair of shoes and one dress. They sent it via Fedex, yes I was stupid enough to pay for Fedex for safety concerns. They authorized Fedex to leave it at the curb in the middle of the day. Obviously, when I arrieved home from work there was no package. I contacted RueLaLa to inquire why in the world would you allow to leave such a package without a signature?!?! Their response was simple, it is your problem if the package is missing, we dropped it at the curb, good luck! DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE, IT IS A TOTAL SCAM.

ceciliaf14
1/22/19

I ordered a table, which arrived with a lot of parts missing. I contacted the customer service and waited a month to receive the missing parts. And they did not fit! I contacted them again and was told that I should contact the manufacturer. After a ton of back and forth, they are said that they will send me a return label. The return label they sent me says baby wrap or something which I have never ordered. Contacted them again, and never heard back.

Every time you contact them, they will tell you that they need to reach out to the returns team, which would respond within 3-5 days, which all end up being 10+ days.

The last time I heard from them, they said they have sent my request to the escalation team, and I can 'rest assured' that someone will contact me within 24 hours. Never happened.

And the stupid table has been lying in my apartment for over 2 months now.

Please run away from this website as far as possible and as fast as possible.

kaylab104
1/5/19

They shipped to the wrong address, charged me $400 and told me that they could not change the address and I would have to go pick it up, which is impossible. I called Fedex and they told me the shipper can call in and update the address since the items haven't shipped. I contacted Ruelala and they told me they could not do that. So, I'm out the cash and the items because they won't pick up the phone to change the shipping address. I will never ship here again and hopefully you won't either. Terrible customer service.

janea111
1/3/19

Ruelala immediately charged my credit card. When the boots arrived(intended to be a gift), the bottoms were worn and they smelled like foot sweat. After two calls and an email, they sent me a free shipping return label.

I had been disgusted with the extremely slow shipping process. Also, when s return was needed, it could take weeks to receive a credit.

I'm done! Most of the merchandise isn't current. Skin care brands have posted on their sites not to buy from Ruelala, because they can't guarantee authenticity.

robw165
12/28/18

Pathetic company...I ordered a case of wine which was supposed to show up 2 days before Christmas and it never showed which left me with a very sobering dilemma!!! My credit card had been charged and I got a confirmation email saying everything was in order and I could track my package so I didn't see any reason why there should have been any issues. After my 4th time talking to customer service via online chat and over the phone during a 5 day period they finally decided to tell me that there must have been an in house computer glitch and that unfortunately the offer was no longer available... and that was it... What a sad horrible company....

triciaa19
12/19/18

So rude! Placed an order last night and they are closed, I did not get an option for expedited shipping and I'm being yelled at and told that there is nothing they can do but when the package gets to my niece after Christmas on December 31st I can return it. Mind you I don't live in that state. Or I can call the post office there to hold the package. Ma'am you have options! This is what is being yelled on the phone to me. Would never recommend or order not that I think they care anyway.

valeriej59
12/15/18

Ru La La is advertising guaranteed Christmas delivery. I ordered items on Dec 11th and received a shipping notification on Dec 14th with Dec 26th target delivery date. My items were shipped the slowest economy delivery method Fedex offers. When I contacted Ru La La they told me since the items had already shipped there was nothing they could do and I should contact fedex to see if they could speed up delivery. Absurd. Will never order anything from them again.

roxannec28
12/10/18

You cant pay with a Canadian credit card. What kind of stupid outfit is this??? It took lots of phone call to find this out

michaelk909
11/19/18

This company is despicable! how anyone can sell and ship this way is disgusting. i ordered a flat iron for my daughter and when i received it, the box was damaged and opened, then the iron was just laying there not wrapped in plastic or anything AND there was HAIR, yes HAIR in the iron itself. it was also damaged and used. i asked for a refund and i now have to wait 5 days for a return label! i will never ever order from this company again. if i could give them a 0 star i would.

nancym500
11/16/18

I don't know if I want to shop with you, or not. But I can't even see anything on your site without making an account. So you lost me before you had a chance to have me.

lat26
11/9/18

Let me started by saying how upset I'm about this online shopping, I been ordering things from them for over 2 years and so far everything was ok until my husband order a Louis Vuitton bag for $1500 dollars and the bag for my birthday and the bag never came to our house, it said was delivered and we never got it, on the same day that my husband so that the bag was never delivered, he started to call and first they said wait for 3 days and then they said to make a policy report, they never help with anything. I don't understand how they send an item for $1500 dollars without signature request, I don't know if they did that on they end saying they send and they never did or if really got lost. It's hard to understand, and I dont want that to be the customer lost because sometimes people put too much effort to be able to buy something that they can even afford .
That's not fair!!!

nataliar
11/5/18

This site used to be worth shopping but when you try to return an item of poor quality it becomes a huge ordeal. They say they will reimburse you and then they don't. They couldn't tell me why there was a delay so finally I had to disputed through my credit card company. Shortly after this they reimbursed me but then charged me an additional amount. When I called to dispute this they said they would refund me the money again. No one seems to understand what's going on when I call. They just say I should see the money back in a few days and then weeks later still no money. They then said they reimbursed it on a different card which I do not even posess. Such an irritating process over a very simple request. This is still not resolved. I will no longer be ordering anything from them.

nancyh412
11/3/18

this happens all the time. stuff ordered as a gift, however, when I return them, it goes back to the original CC from the gifter, which does not make sense at all.

I used to like your guys but now I have to close my acct as there is no new products, stuff sells more or the same as Amazon but ships slowly, customer reps are not well trained and they do not know how to help solver issues for their customers, etc. I am done Rue La La!

rayc173
10/24/18

Ordered a messaging device that was advertised on Access On TV 80% off. Supposed to be delivered 2 weeks ago. Called today to find out they didn't have enough to cover all of the orders. NO notification in any way. Just a ploy to get you on their mailing address so they can send you a billion ads. Don't trust this site! They suck!

57 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

If you go on the pandora.net website (their official website) you can search authorized online retailers. Rue La La is listed. They are real charms :)

By M K.

They are an authorized retailer for Pandora and do specialize in retired or otherwise hard to get charms. https://us.pandora.net/en/explore-the-brand/authorized-retailers.html They are 20th on the list for authorized retailers, it is a by brand list. Google is awesome, but go direct to the brands themselves to check if you're worried about something like this for authenticity (if they're not telling you they are not an authorized retailer, because at that point if it's not an 'authorized retailer' even if it's authentic, many brands will state it is not as they want you to buy direct). Usually they'll directly state if they're not an authorized retailer for the brand. Also for Pandora; https://us.pandora.net/en/explore-the-brand/brand-protection.html

By Manathayria D.

see the link below, Rue La La is an authorized dealer AND I called Pandora corporate office to confirm. Do your research before condemning. https://us.pandora.net/en/explore-the-brand/authorized-retailers.html

By Monique C.

They are an authorized retailer for Pandora and do specialize in retired or otherwise hard to get charms. https://us.pandora.net/en/explore-the-brand/authorized-retailers.html They are 20th on the list for authorized retailers, it is a by retailer list. Go direct to the brands themselves to check if you're worried about something like this for authenticity. Usually they'll directly state if they're not an authorized retailer for the brand. Also for Pandora; https://us.pandora.net/en/explore-the-brand/brand-protection.html

By Manathayria D.

Most of their stuff is new. The only 'used' items or 'preowned' state it on the item's page itself. Be on the look out for stuff that's got a link to a 'vintage' guide or states it's preowned/preloved or whatever phrasing they use. Most of the items that are like that will be handbags. (Anything else being 'used' would be just nasty)

By Manathayria D.

https://us.pandora.net/en/explore-the-brand/authorized-retailers.html 20th on the list, they're an authorized retailer with pandora. It's new but I'm pretty sure they bulk buy and they do seem to specialize in the ones that are no longer in production. Most of Rue's charms do not come in the original boxes, they will either come in little plastic baggies or in their velvet bags that come with some jewelry.

By Manathayria D.

You need to contact Rue La La at: 888-992-5252 phone support /customer service. (Good Luck there, what they have working for them leaves much to be desired) However you paid for said items is how you should be refunded. I had to fight to get refunded via my credit card!!! Remember that you will NOT be refunded the Shipping of over $20 no matter what. That is how they are able to stay in Business!!!!! I would take my Charms to a Jewelry Store, since they did not look right..... mine were FAKES. Lastly, Demand a shipping Label, send the JUNK back and make sure to get your $$$$$ back!!! GOOD LUCK.

By Sun O.

it looks original. I bought 2 Tom ford sunglasses and it comes with original case, box and certificate, the shades are both in good quality as I have bought original glasses in high end stores. I ordered 1 Prada shades and came with a different glasses but same Prada brand with case but no box, I returned it back - I choose to received credit so I wont be charged for another $9.95 for shipping. I got my credit back. Good price for a branded Sunglasses if you compare it with Saks Fifth or Neiman Marcus.

By Sun G.

All of the Louis Vuitton bags I have purchased from Rue have been authentic. All have been preowned and the descriptions and pictures they have shown have been spot on. I have been shopping with them for several years and have always had great service, whether it be with product information or a return.

By Mary S.

Same as any item. 9.95 if you want the refund back on your cars or free if you want the refund to go in your Rue La La credit.

By Mary S.
Questions? Get answers from the RueLaLa staff and other customers.

5 Photos for RueLaLa