Review of RueLaLa

Tel: 1-888-992-LALA (5252)
atyourservice@ruelala.com

timm726
6/11/19

I have never bought anything from here but was told by an acquaintance to sign up for emails in order to get deals. All I have gotten is a never ending stream of junk emails totally unrelated to ANYTHING offered by Rue La La. DON'T DO IT!!!!!!

helenah16
6/9/19

I ordered several "Predire" products from them. They were all fake made in China. The packaging was cheap and looked fake. I also ordered "Secret collagen" brand products. Age defying lifting facial cream from "Predire" and "Secret Collagen" was in the same exact container. The manufacturer had just printed a different brand name on each container. The "Secret collagen" products said that they were made in China. Both of the masks that I ordered were rancid and the other had leaked out of the packaging. Product named Predire Moroccan liquid gold retinol smelled so bad that I had to throw it out. All the sales were final so I did not attempt to return these products. Rue la la double charged me for my order. I called about it and they say that they only charge when they ship, however, they charged for the whole amount and then again for each item shipped. Unless they refund the double charge I have to take them to small claims court. Avoid this site and save your skin, money and sanity.

lb250
6/7/19

nothing arrives as it appears on the site. everything comes in different colors, different sizes. they are a scam.

heidil68
5/31/19

The package came in timely manner "BUT" it was not packaged very well. The face cleanser was almost gone from it leaking out of the bottle plus the name on the label was faded - the eye cream I purchased seemed to be only half full. It is unfortunate because I was excited to buy from this company. I should of looked at the reviews. I hate to judge so quickly but I learned the hard way.

pats363
5/29/19

I ordered a dress that was never received as promised. When I checked on it, they said it was at the post office and could not be delivered but they could not give me any reason why it wasn't delivered. They said it happens 10% of the time. Go figure - I receive Prime deliveries almost daily. Customer service had no reasons and was very unhelpful. They don't really want your business. I don't recommend this company!

moj11
5/28/19

Currently on hold 37 minutes while online chatting with customer service to dispute 2 charges UNAUTHORIZED by me to my debit card. NO I WILL NOT GIVE YOU MY DEBIT CARD# is what I had 2 insist! They have NO purchase history from me.....THIS REVIEW IS TO SAY WATCH OUT FOR UNAUTHORIZED RUE LA LA PURCHASES!!!

brendad175
5/26/19

I purchased a bed, two nightstands, and two pillows. The bed footboard arrived without threads to attach a leg. One of the nightstands was damaged. Only one of two pillows arrived. It has been approximately 6 weeks since the issues were reported. Multiple chats and emails have been sent. I've been told multiple times that another 1 to 3 business days are needed to resolve the situation. So much time has elapsed that the items are no longer available on their website, and their solution was to pack up the bed and return it for a refund. Nothing stated about nightstands or pillows. This is not an acceptable solution, and this company does not listen, nor care, about what you want or what would make you, the customer, happy to resolve the issues. I warn you to think about purchasing from this company. Everything is great UNLESS you have a problem with an order.

allisond60
5/15/19

I ordered a pair of sunglasses (along with several other items) 11 months ago. Received them no problem, moved on with my life. This morning I wake up to a charge to my bank account that should not be there. I called to inquire about it, and Rue La La states that the payment never went through when I ordered the sunglasses and that they've been attempting to bill me ever since. Now this is bull$#*!. I was not once contacted. There's money in the account, so there's no way it's been declined for 11 straight months. No one could give me any answers, and I'm absolutely dumbfounded that they would ship an item if the payment was supposedly declined. I have multiple charges that cleared to my bank account from them around the same time, so it makes absolutely no sense. Their customer service is completely unhelpful, even the supervisor was clueless as to why I was never notified about the charge and why it would take 11 months to come out. Spoke to multiple people and the only answer I got was that it was a system error.

I completely understand that if there was money owed, then I need to pay them. But I should've been notified not spontaneously charged nearly a year later. That is absolutely no way to do business. I work for a large retailer and when errors like this occur, the company takes the loss, because we view our customers as far more valuable than a little money lost, and would not risk losing a whole customer over something like this.

I was offered a small amount credit that is worthless to me because I will never be doing business with this company again.

janicep85
5/15/19

Poor product quality, no refunding just saying sending back but they didn't. They should be professional.
Order no. 1108692135

anam275
5/14/19

Ordered beach towels because I saw them on the Wendy show and they looked really nice. I was very disappointed with the quality of the towels, very thin. I looked into returning them but they charge you $10 for shipping. Keeping them, not worth the hassle, especially after reading the reviews.

angien43
5/14/19

Ordered on April 7, 2019
Order #1108682031

There should be a total refund of $64.17 for Order #1108682031 but they said they will only refund me $38.50 instead of full payment for an undelivered order. And they don't even refund me after a month.
They are like a company of scammers, beware everyone!

If there is still no respond and refund to me, I will keep posting you everywhere!

maryl782
5/8/19

The sheets caught the prongs of ALL my rings as I moved around while sleeping As a result the threads pull on the sheets ALOT. The print is only on one side. Believe me, this caused SERIOUS damage to my rings, which has never been remotely caused by any other sheets.

juliew302
4/26/19

This customer service staff has literally ZERO power to provide customer service. I placed an order over the phone and repeated my shipping address THREE times because she kept spelling the street wrong. The order finally went through and when I was notified that it had shipped, the address was wrong!!! When I called them they told me there was nothing they could do about it. Absolutely ABSURD statement from the company who did the shipping AND the fail. So I am out the money as my package will clearly be stolen. I deleted the app and will never order again.

kathym613
4/21/19

I have been purchasing from RueLaLa for several years. This month I purchased a dress at 10:30 AM; 45 minutes later the price was reduced another 60%. I contacted Customer Service to ask how to get the lower price; was told via "Chat" messaging that the price reduction was verified as applying to this dress, and would be made once the dress shipped. When I called back to verify that the price reduction had been made I was informed that there had been no price reduction on that item. I had printed a copy of the previous chat in which the price reduction was promised; the "manager " said that the other rep made an error and RueLaLa would not honor the price reduction. I am left with the knowledge that statements from RueLaLa Customer Service reps cannot be trusted; they promised me a price reduction, then refused to honor it. Let the buyer beware.

taniad39
4/16/19

Monica M is an imbecile! I emailed customer service asking "is it possible I can cancel my one item to repurchase it with more things in my cart?"
This baboon cancels my order without my consent and in the same e-mail tells me it's no longer available to repurchase! HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?! Sure, cancel the order and then tell me "sorry you can't buy it." I asked a question DID NOT GIVE THE ORDER!

necholleb
4/11/19

I purchased a Nuwave Air Fryer from Ruelala. 1st problem they applied the charge and it went from pending to dropping off my bank account a total of 8 times and Ruelala stated it was because they do not fully charge you until they sell all of the same product that you have purchased. 2nd problem The Nuwave came with no manual or recipe book as stated online and on the box.3rd problem 4 months later Rulala just charged my credit card another 69.98 again I called and not one representative or supervisor could explain and it was returned the same day. I mailed the Nuwave back after looking online for the manual and the recipe book and learning it was a 150 page print out. And Ruelala did refund me after 4 phone calls and a stern arguement as to why I should not have to eat the shipping charge and Ruelala should. My first time doing business with them and my last time. And ti think I was thinking of making a much bigger price purchase from them. Thank God I did not.

markw688
4/10/19

Ordered a suit 8 days ago. They charged my credit card on that day. Delivery day was supposed to be tomorrow. Today I received an e mail saying my order is being cancelled. Seriously? It took 8 days to figure out that you were out of stock, but when the order was placed you had plenty in stock? Inexcusable! Beware of this shoddily run company!

akaka
4/5/19

Such a Deceiving Return Policy!!! Ruelala Do Not clearly say on their website that "Free returns" only work if you agree to take "Store credit" and If you want original form of Payment you have to pay $9.99 for every returned Item!!!
The Items I ordered(dress and shoes) were in very poor quality. I also ordered some earrings for $35 (Original price was more than $300 on their website). However when I received it I was really surprised that this thin metal earrings could cost more than $300. I could've bought similar or even better quality earnings at Clair's for $5.
So, I decided to return all the Items that I bought.

It's been 2 weeks since they've got the returns back. So far , they issued partial refund in Store Credit. I really hope I will get rest of my refund.
After reading all the bad reviews(read them too late) about (fake products, not getting refunds and bad customers service) and receiving very poor quality items myself.
And now I'm very frustrated about what items to order for the partial Store Credit they gave me. And guessing what products could be less fake on Their website.

I'm very disappointed with whole shopping experience. I just wanted to treat myself for my Birthday Day. Instead my Birthday Shopping turned into stress.
I will never order anything from Ruelala again, after I use all my store credit. And will unsubscribe from all their mailing list.
Please stay away from this very Dishonest Company

keithb296
4/2/19

Order was cancelled because of "suspected fraud". Company never emailed or called to confirm if was fraud or not. Then sold my item to someone else. I had to find out by accident that the order was cancelled. I had promised it as a gift to someone. I called immediately (the same day) and demanded that they cancel the order to the other person and fulfill my order and their "Concierge Service" refused to even help me. Asked for supervisor and they really wouldn't do anything to help me. Worst customer service in the world.

haikey
3/14/19

This website is total trash. Their security check team is really a joke. They canceled my order just because my wife used my credit card. Yeah they say everything must match...
and my account was suspended b/c of this. Customer cannot help and ask us to wait for 24 -48 hours for their genius security team to figure it out.
they dont care about their customers so dont waste your time and money

serine
3/12/19

I have used this website since they opened.

Their service is horrible, specially returns.
Returning process takes for a month, and they can't do anything to get faster.

mariac486
2/28/19

I ordered several jewelry. Pearl with bow earrings and Pandora pieces. All are authentic! Great deal! I just wish shipping is faster.

viktoriam4
2/23/19

I have spent thousands on this site. Ordered a pair of shoes specifically for a trip, spent $400 on final sale and they sent me two left shoes. Now I cannot get a hold of them. I've called and been placed on indefinite hold and not even sure what to do. Don't shop here. Go to Neiman Marcus or Nordstroms. Sales just as good but service is so much better. I'm in tears right now. Picked the shoes specifically for an outfit for this trip. That's ruined. Now at least hoping to get my money back which is doubtful.

rocheller1
2/21/19

I've placed a few orders on this web site. I had a very strange thing happen a few days ago. I was looking at the item and it was $112.00. When I placed it in my cart, the same item in the cart was over $200. I called RueLaLa and the customer service person ("Glory") explained that the prices fluctuate and she wasn't able to do anything. I took a quick screen shot of the lower price and Glory told me to submit it to the customer service email and I would be refunded the difference. I was worried that it wouldn't happen because they have so many terrible reviews, but I did receive an email today that the difference was refunded. In addition, an item that I purchased dropped in price and I was given a store credit. The items that I have received in the past were in good condition and they are authentic. This business is like the Gilt.com outlet. They are related to one another and both require you to be a "member" in order to do business with them. The prices can be good, and if you are willing to wait, they will usually get better.

sharone105
2/21/19

I'm calling an attorney you do not have the right to take out my money s f them also place a hold for matching funds for another week!!!
I'm contacting you attorney you are abusing my account

57 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

If you go on the pandora.net website (their official website) you can search authorized online retailers. Rue La La is listed. They are real charms :)

By M K.

They are an authorized retailer for Pandora and do specialize in retired or otherwise hard to get charms. https://us.pandora.net/en/explore-the-brand/authorized-retailers.html They are 20th on the list for authorized retailers, it is a by brand list. Google is awesome, but go direct to the brands themselves to check if you're worried about something like this for authenticity (if they're not telling you they are not an authorized retailer, because at that point if it's not an 'authorized retailer' even if it's authentic, many brands will state it is not as they want you to buy direct). Usually they'll directly state if they're not an authorized retailer for the brand. Also for Pandora; https://us.pandora.net/en/explore-the-brand/brand-protection.html

By Manathayria D.

see the link below, Rue La La is an authorized dealer AND I called Pandora corporate office to confirm. Do your research before condemning. https://us.pandora.net/en/explore-the-brand/authorized-retailers.html

By Monique C.

They are an authorized retailer for Pandora and do specialize in retired or otherwise hard to get charms. https://us.pandora.net/en/explore-the-brand/authorized-retailers.html They are 20th on the list for authorized retailers, it is a by retailer list. Go direct to the brands themselves to check if you're worried about something like this for authenticity. Usually they'll directly state if they're not an authorized retailer for the brand. Also for Pandora; https://us.pandora.net/en/explore-the-brand/brand-protection.html

By Manathayria D.

Most of their stuff is new. The only 'used' items or 'preowned' state it on the item's page itself. Be on the look out for stuff that's got a link to a 'vintage' guide or states it's preowned/preloved or whatever phrasing they use. Most of the items that are like that will be handbags. (Anything else being 'used' would be just nasty)

By Manathayria D.

https://us.pandora.net/en/explore-the-brand/authorized-retailers.html 20th on the list, they're an authorized retailer with pandora. It's new but I'm pretty sure they bulk buy and they do seem to specialize in the ones that are no longer in production. Most of Rue's charms do not come in the original boxes, they will either come in little plastic baggies or in their velvet bags that come with some jewelry.

By Manathayria D.

You need to contact Rue La La at: 888-992-5252 phone support /customer service. (Good Luck there, what they have working for them leaves much to be desired) However you paid for said items is how you should be refunded. I had to fight to get refunded via my credit card!!! Remember that you will NOT be refunded the Shipping of over $20 no matter what. That is how they are able to stay in Business!!!!! I would take my Charms to a Jewelry Store, since they did not look right..... mine were FAKES. Lastly, Demand a shipping Label, send the JUNK back and make sure to get your $$$$$ back!!! GOOD LUCK.

By Sun O.

it looks original. I bought 2 Tom ford sunglasses and it comes with original case, box and certificate, the shades are both in good quality as I have bought original glasses in high end stores. I ordered 1 Prada shades and came with a different glasses but same Prada brand with case but no box, I returned it back - I choose to received credit so I wont be charged for another $9.95 for shipping. I got my credit back. Good price for a branded Sunglasses if you compare it with Saks Fifth or Neiman Marcus.

By Sun G.

All of the Louis Vuitton bags I have purchased from Rue have been authentic. All have been preowned and the descriptions and pictures they have shown have been spot on. I have been shopping with them for several years and have always had great service, whether it be with product information or a return.

By Mary S.

Same as any item. 9.95 if you want the refund back on your cars or free if you want the refund to go in your Rue La La credit.

By Mary S.
Questions? Get answers from the RueLaLa staff and other customers.

8 Photos for RueLaLa