NZSale.nz

NZSale.nz has a consumer rating of 3.87 stars from 563 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. NZSale.nz also ranks 3rd among Flash Sales sites.

• I love shopping for exclusive design clothing that you can't find in th stores in nz
  • Makes the international designer market available to New Zealand, at really affordable prices.

• I have had a terrible time with the customer service at NZsale.
  • Personally the incredibly poor service and overly optimistic delivery times, lack of consistent tracking data...
How would you rate NZSale.nz?

“Love it!!!!”

ARI T.
11/1/18

After reading all the bad reviews on here I thought I better write a review!! I absolutely love NZ Sale all my work colleague's have now purchased from this site too!!I literally buy products from the site at least every other week sometimes 3 times a week!! I have never had any issues I've got exactly as it has been described and pictured remember to read the description if it says Pandora inspired it doesn't mean it's a Pandora bracelet although I think there are some Pandora products on there. I've brought 2 pairs of earrings, 2 Pandora inspired bracelets,10 summer cardigans from cotton on, A winter jacket with the biggest fur hood, amazing awesome quality, 4 pairs of shoes 3 were Chuck Taylors and the list goes on!! All have been great the only thing was the items being shipped from the UK seem to take the longest. But for what you pay who cares as long as you get it!! When your paying dirt cheap prices you'd just be happy when you got it for such ridiculous prices!! If you want guarantees maybe buy it from the actual shop and pay full price!! This site is awesome I will definitely be buying more products actually about to place a $200 order shortly. My work colleague returned an item that was too small and had no issues at all. Keep up the great work Nz Sale!!

“Disgusting!!”

Judith S.
12/18/18

NEVER buy anything from NZSale. I am lost for words about the appalling product I received and the abysmal follow up to my complaint. I paid for a pair of new shoes and received a disgusting pair of used shoes. The black pattern on the insole was partially worn off and there was blood/exudate over the bunion area inside both shoes. Thankfully I have received the refund but I am still waiting for a response to my complaint. How is it possible to receive 2nd hand goods being sold as new shoes? I will NEVER purchase anything from NZSale again.

customer service (29) delivery times (11) shopping experience (14) love shopping (9) 2 months (11) new zealand (9) quality products (11) love nz sale (10) 2 weeks (9) 3 weeks (8) order (131) item (131)
azminab
December 27th, 2019
I have made many purchases on the site and there are some really good deals when you do your research.

It would be very helpful if there was a record or history of purchase with pictures and prices of the items purchased to refer to .They email you confirmation of your purchase and sometimes the picture and price are there and sometimes there is no information about what you purchased.

I like to look back on my purchases and how much I paid for items.
Blake S. – NZSale.nz Rep
Hello Azmina, thank you for writing to us. We love hearing on how we can improve our customer experience. I will forward your feedback to our team for their consideration. Have a great day!
dp260
October 19th, 2019
I bought 100 crayons deal on 26/09/2019. Expecting to receive up to 15/10/2019. On the 9/10 my order got canceled and I wasn't told. I contacted them and they blamed the supplier. TODAY is 19/10 and they has EXACTLY the same deal going on!!!! Why couldn't they asked I I wouldn't mind waiting for 4 FOUR more days? Or even 10 more days?
I wouldn't give any stars as a review if I could
Blake S. – NZSale.nz Rep
Hi D P, thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear that you have not received the order. Could you please let me know on the order number and I will check further on the matter for you. Hope to hear from you soon.
catem10
February 2nd, 2020
Ordered 5 items on 27 December (30681841 ref) - all are now overdue. One has tracking which says I picked up the item (which I did not). Tried to follow up with "customer service" - took over three days for someone to get back to me, and the response was "tracking says this was delivered"... disgusting. I've had previous orders come through okay but I won't be using the site again - except to demand a refund (don't expect them to do so, though, they're clearly not interested in their customers).
Blake S. – NZSale.nz Rep
Hi Cate, thank you for sharing your review. For invoice number 37366792, the item is on the way to you. You can track them on http://track-ozsale.omniparcel.com/MYD1262502. For invoice number 37366791, you can expect them in another 3 to 5 business days. You can track your parcel at https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ979958303NZ. For invoice number 37366789, you can expect the parcel in another 5 to 7 business days. You can track your parcel at https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/AQ980787875NZ. For invoice number 37366790, you can expect them in another 3 to 5 business days. You can track your parcel at https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ979314691NZ.
jodiel40
December 19th, 2019
I placed an order early November, est delivery was late November. Nothing came have emailed, Facebook messages and just get generic answers if any. They make out it has been dispatched but since when does it take 2 months to come from the states. Want a refund so I can buy else where as was for christmas but no answer now I will have a very disappointed child at christmas. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.
Blake S. – NZSale.nz Rep
Hi Jodie, thank you for your message and I am sorry that the order has not reached you yet. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further on the order status for you. Looking forward for your reply.
denisser5
December 23rd, 2019
I'm so frustrated they should advise they won't make any order for Christmas I order mine 2 months ago and they told me that I should look around my house... really??? this Happen to me twice and I want my money back what a horrible feeling you can't trust in them they are si polite when they answer but they haven't solved my problem
Blake S. – NZSale.nz Rep
Hello Denisse, Thank you for your message. I am sorry that you are without your order. Can you please advise your order number and I will help check on this for you? I look forward to hearing from you.
maryj897
October 7th, 2019
they communicated with me when I made a slight change in my order to make the order right, they were very good and I will order again, thanks.
paulaw200
February 4th, 2020
I placed 2 orders in the 1st week of January 2020 it is now 2nd week of February 2020 no orders no refund. I've been checking the tracking and the number is non existent and found out 1 order after a month has just been cancelled with no communication from NZ sale and no refund has been deposited either. This website is shocking i will never use them again shoppers beware!.
Blake S. – NZSale.nz Rep
Hi Paula, thank you for your message. I am sorry that you have not received the order yet. Please provide us with the order number and we will check on the order status for you.
Hope to hear from you soon.
dilpreets1
February 12th, 2020
These people are rip off, sometimes selling products over 10 times the price of actual market rate. Their shipping was free if you spend $50 now they have increased it to $100 NZ sale couldn't get worst than this.
Blake S. – NZSale.nz Rep
Hi Dilpreet, thank you for your message. Please be informed that free shipping is only applicable if the order is $100.00 and above from the same location. For the pricing, it might differ as the supplier decides the price. However, I will pass on your feedback to the relevant team.
annag286
December 15th, 2019
Just don't use them is my advice! Waited almost a month for a simple online order - never received it, communication very poor and now waiting a full refund. It shouldn't be this hard. Ruined christmas!
Blake S. – NZSale.nz Rep
Hi Anna, thank you for your review and I am sorry that you have not received the order yet. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further on this matter for you. Looking forward for your reply.
mitchells86
February 4th, 2020
Have tried to email them multiple times with no response, as it has been nearly 3 weeks and they haven't even shipped my item.
Blake S. – NZSale.nz Rep
Hi Mitchell, thank you for your rating and I am sorry that the item you have ordered have not reached you yet. Please let us know the order number and I will investigate the order status for you. Hope to hear from you soon.
lisar701
December 9th, 2019
I had ordered 3 products. 1 has arrived, 1 is showing in transit (but not received) - and one is showing as cancelled but I didn't cancel it
Not impressed
Blake S. – NZSale.nz Rep
Hi Lisa, thank you for your review and I am sorry that the item you have ordered have not reached you yet.Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.
nickyt13
December 29th, 2019
Updated status - have received one of two orders, it was ten days late however we have it now and the price was very good and the item is perfect. Still waiting on item two, which was due by 25 Dec, but I'm confident it will turn up sometime! It would be great if NZ Sale could give correct timelines for delivery, and repair the tracking system which doesn't seem to work. I do understand it's the busy season, but when it says three weeks for delivery and takes a month, it's not great.
Blake S. – NZSale.nz Rep
Hello Nicky, Thank you for messaging us. I have checked and part of your order has been delivered today. The other part of the order is still on its way to you . Please allow 7 to 10 business days for the order to reach you. Have a great day.
patriciam962
October 30th, 2019
My order was cancelled on the 18th October without informing me and I have not received my refund yet!! I will not purchase from this site again!!!!
Blake S. – NZSale.nz Rep
Hi Patricia, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that your order was unfulfilled. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further on the refund status for you. Looking forward for your reply.
mikec968
January 2nd, 2020
Worst online experience ever.
Order #30473723
This order was placed on 22/11/19 with a delivery dates 9/12/19 - 14/12/19.
It is now 3/01/20 and still nothing has arrived. Online booking states this was dispatched on 23/12/19. I have had no response to the email I sent querying the status of my order. Will not be shopping here again.
Blake S. – NZSale.nz Rep
Hello Mike, Thank you for writing to us. I am sorry that you are without your order. I have checked on this and can see that this order was dispatched on 23/12/2019. I am unable to view any tracking information and as such I have lodged this with our team to investigate on the whereabouts of your order. Please allow 5 working days for me to hear back from them and I will get in touch with you about the order. I am sorry for your experience with us.
patriciaw426
November 10th, 2019
Item is 3 weeks late. They refuse to do anything and have even declined a return reque so I will never get my money back even if it turns up one day! Absolutely appalling.
Blake S. – NZSale.nz Rep
Hi Patricia, thank you for your rating and I am sorry that the item arrived late to you and the return request was declined. I would love to check on this further for you, could you please let us know the order number. Looking forward for your reply.
donnam283
December 5th, 2019
My parcel has been in transit for 1 week no tracking number given. I have emailed them 3 times no response. Now it says its been delivered Not. Not a happy customer.
Blake S. – NZSale.nz Rep
Hi Donna, thank you for your rating and I am sorry that you have not received the order despite it has been marked as delivered. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.
atholr
May 8th, 2019
Mostly old stock (last season or end of line or limited run) and knock off (reproductions rather than the big brand) but it's cheap and it's fairly efficient.
ladis
July 3rd, 2019
I have been using NZsale for 5 years now and my experience has not been that bad. I have bought some very nice stuff from them that gets very good remark and I have also bought some $#*!ty stuff from them which I did return and got refunded.

Yes, delivery takes long sometimes to receive orders but hey, I am not in a hurry and they eventually arrive anyway. Their prices seem to be reasonable too compare to other sites. Overall, I am satisfied with NZsale

Tip for consumers: Take time when selecting any item

laurene86
May 15th, 2019
Placed the order. 2 weeks later was informed it had been cancelled as they don't have stock. Advised that I'd get refunded in 3 to 5 business days. Day 5 no refund. Queried and told another 3 to 5 business days. Now I'm on day 5 with at least 10 messages sent to them and still no refund. I'm going to the NZ police as I'm now considering this as theft.
Blake S. – NZSale.nz Rep
Hi Lauren e. Thank you for taking the time to write to us with your experience and feedback . I'm sorry ti hear that your're refund hasn't been processed yet. I would like to check and have this resolved for you. Please revert back with your order number for me to look into this.
palomas5
March 28th, 2019
Ordered 2 x Calvin Klein bralette and panty. Only received the tops and no bottoms thinking they might arrive later but didn't. I contacted the customer service ppl requesting they send the bottoms ASAP & their reply was - "Unfortunately we are not able to send you the bottoms as we don't keep stock of the item". Why would you advertise stock you don't have for sale!? Not impressed with their reply and only offered 50% refund for putting me out of pocket with their lies. Their customer replies were slow also, I will never be purchasing from their site again!!! BEWARE!
Blake S. – NZSale.nz Rep
Hello Paloma, thank you for sharing this feedback with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the complete set. Our stocks are sent over by our suppliers and our team package them and send them to you. In the event that the order is not complete, like in your case, there is no excess stocks for us to organise the missing part of your order. As such, in this instance, the team will organise a refund for you. I am really sorry that this was not handled promptly and please do let me know if there is anything I can assist you with.
mc561
April 5th, 2019
Absolutely abysmal customer service. Reps copy-paste responses that don't answer your question/address the issue. It's common for items to be significantly (weeks/months) delayed past the expected deliver with no proactive contact from NZ sale whatsoever. I shopped shopping with NZ sale for almost a year after several awful customer service experiences and recently started again... only to see they still haven't bothered to address the issue. I won't be shopping with them again.
Blake S. – NZSale.nz Rep
Hi M.C, Thank you for writing your feedback and experience with us. I'm sorry to hear about your poor experience with late delivery and also for not getting a prompt reply from our team. We value every customer and their business with us. We definitely will take your feedback to prosper and progress in our quality and service in future. I'm so sorry once again that this is not quite a good experience for you. Should you need further assistance, please do let me know. Thank you.
lynh34
May 8th, 2019
Worst online shopping experience I have ever had. Order never turned up, have been waiting 5 months now. Several messages sent, only 2 replies, and then my order and another i was waiting on got cancelled. No explanation and NO REFUNDS. And wow, now they've just gone ahead and deleted all my messages (which they never responded to). PLEASE DONT BUY OFF THIS SITE, THEY ARE UNTRUSTWORTHY, WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY, NOT SUPPLY GOODS, NOT SUPPLY REFUNDS, AND JUST IGNORE ANY MESSAGES YOU SEND.
Blake S. – NZSale.nz Rep
Hello Lyn, Thank you for reaching out regarding your delayed order and refunds. I'm sorry to hear this and also that not all your messages had been replied. Please provide me with your order number for me to check and revert back to you with an update. Thank you.
judiths215
December 18th, 2018
Blake S. – NZSale.nz Rep
Hey Judith thanks for reaching out to us here. I'm sorry for the condition of the shoes you received and for the late response. I do hope that someone has got back to you with regards to this. Thank you.
hyeb1
August 9th, 2019
Fake tracking. Worst service.
Ordered in May 4 (invoice 35146787) but "finally" received a reply in August 5 saying it is no more available.

One star is even too much for rating.
Do not waste your time and money.
Blake S. – NZSale.nz Rep
Hi Hye, thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear the experience you had with us pertaining to your order. Could you please provide us with the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.
cheriel22
July 13th, 2019
After waiting a long time for my expensive jacket that looked like a cheap version of the one in the picture I was very p*ssed off, they say it is wool but the fabric is cheap polyester crap that you could pick up at The Warehouse or Kmart. I wont be shopping with NZ Sale again.
Blake S. – NZSale.nz Rep
Hello Cherie, Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. I am sorry to hear that your order did not arrive as expected. While I am unable to check on this order as I do not have the order number, we do have an easy to follow returns process. Should you not want this item, you can lodge a returns request and our team will get back to you with the instructions on how to return them back. I hope this information helps.

Hello Michelle, Thank you for your message. Can you please advise the order number and I will help check on it for you?

See more answers (2)

Hi Jaroslav, thank you for messaging us . I am sorry for the delay. The order has been dispatched today and you can expect them soon.

By Blake S.,

Hi Akeneta, thank you for your message. The item has been dispatched and you can track the item on https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ977707109NZ.

By Blake S.,

Hi Katey, thank you for your message. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

By Blake S.,

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S.,

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S.,

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S.,

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S.,

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S.,

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

Nzsale is the leading online shopping club in New Zealand and your doorway to affordable designer fashion. Every day we host sales for the top fashion brands in the world. Nzsale members can access these sales and enjoy savings of up to 80% on ladies, ...

Blake S.
Customer service
Usually responds not within the first month

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NZSale.nz?

Have a question about NZSale.nz?