NZSale

NZSale has a consumer rating of 3.84 stars from 570 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. NZSale also ranks 3rd among Flash Sales sites.

• I love shopping for exclusive design clothing that you can't find in th stores in nz
  • Makes the international designer market available to New Zealand, at really affordable prices.

• I have had a terrible time with the customer service at NZsale.
  • Personally the incredibly poor service and overly optimistic delivery times, lack of consistent tracking data...
How would you rate NZSale?

“Enjoyed NZsale so far”

Ladi S.
7/3/19

I have been using NZsale for 5 years now and my experience has not been that bad. I have bought some very nice stuff from them that gets very good remark and I have also bought some shitty stuff from them which I did return and got refunded. Yes, delivery takes long sometimes to receive orders but hey, I am not in a hurry and they eventually arrive anyway. Their prices seem to be reasonable too compare to other sites. Overall, I am satisfied with NZsale

“Receiver faulty + incorrect item, they they wouldn't pickup for refund for weeks”

Lucy L.
3/9/20

Received a bottle of shampoo leaky + incorrect product. Want me to have 20% discount to keep it??? I disagree, then asked me to book a courier with their contracted courier, who never pickups. Then asked me to post at at my own cost, and redeem the cost as their voucher to shop from them again in 6 months?? Again, I refused. After that, they promised to contact their courier themselves, email after email, said they would follow up with the courier, now over 3 weeks, they started ignoring me. I am sure NZSALE don't believe there is a thing called LAW in NZ. Will try to use social media and organise as many purchasers as possible.

customer service (31) delivery times (11) shopping experience (14) love shopping (9) 2 months (11) 3 weeks (9) new zealand (9) order (134) quality products (11) love nz sale (10) 2 weeks (9) item (134)
lucyl203
March 9th, 2020
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hi L Lucy, thank you for rating us and I am sorry to hear the experience you had with us pertaining to your order. We would love to get this investigated for you, please provide us with the order number. Looking forward to your reply.
catem10
February 2nd, 2020
Ordered 5 items on 27 December (30681841 ref) - all are now overdue. One has tracking which says I picked up the item (which I did not). Tried to follow up with "customer service" - took over three days for someone to get back to me, and the response was "tracking says this was delivered"... disgusting. I've had previous orders come through okay but I won't be using the site again - except to demand a refund (don't expect them to do so, though, they're clearly not interested in their customers).
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Cate, thank you for sharing your review. For invoice number 37366792, the item is on the way to you. You can track them on http://track-ozsale.omniparcel.com/MYD1262502. For invoice number 37366791, you can expect them in another 3 to 5 business days. You can track your parcel at https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ979958303NZ. For invoice number 37366789, you can expect the parcel in another 5 to 7 business days. You can track your parcel at https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/AQ980787875NZ. For invoice number 37366790, you can expect them in another 3 to 5 business days. You can track your parcel at https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ979314691NZ.
roseb237
March 9th, 2020
I order my watch and pay it. In the previous status said stock arrived then when I checked it again its cancelled now and refunded. I didn't received any money!

Kindly annoyed that i paid $207 for this and they didn't return my money!

I'm very disappointed! give back my money
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Rose, thank you for rating us and I am very sorry that the order has been refunded. This has happened because we have run out of stock for the item. The funds will be credited into the original payment method in another 5 to 7 business days. I am sorry for the trouble.
mikec968
January 2nd, 2020
Worst online experience ever.
Order #30473723
This order was placed on 22/11/19 with a delivery dates 9/12/19 - 14/12/19.
It is now 3/01/20 and still nothing has arrived. Online booking states this was dispatched on 23/12/19. I have had no response to the email I sent querying the status of my order. Will not be shopping here again.
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hello Mike, Thank you for writing to us. I am sorry that you are without your order. I have checked on this and can see that this order was dispatched on 23/12/2019. I am unable to view any tracking information and as such I have lodged this with our team to investigate on the whereabouts of your order. Please allow 5 working days for me to hear back from them and I will get in touch with you about the order. I am sorry for your experience with us.
paulaw200
February 4th, 2020
I placed 2 orders in the 1st week of January 2020 it is now 2nd week of February 2020 no orders no refund. I've been checking the tracking and the number is non existent and found out 1 order after a month has just been cancelled with no communication from NZ sale and no refund has been deposited either. This website is shocking i will never use them again shoppers beware!.
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Paula, thank you for your message. I am sorry that you have not received the order yet. Please provide us with the order number and we will check on the order status for you.
Hope to hear from you soon.
mitchells86
February 4th, 2020
Have tried to email them multiple times with no response, as it has been nearly 3 weeks and they haven't even shipped my item.
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Mitchell, thank you for your rating and I am sorry that the item you have ordered have not reached you yet. Please let us know the order number and I will investigate the order status for you. Hope to hear from you soon.
ladis
July 3rd, 2019
I have been using NZsale for 5 years now and my experience has not been that bad. I have bought some very nice stuff from them that gets very good remark and I have also bought some $#*!ty stuff from them which I did return and got refunded.

Tip for consumers: Take time when selecting any item

jemv
March 2nd, 2020
Bad customer service!!! I ordered 24pcs tshirt on last january 24, 2020 that cost me 355$. I received a parcel for 4 tshirt on february 21, 2020. I message them regarding the missing item they told me they are doing their investigation at the courier!!! waited for weeks and nothing happened!!! I rang PBT courier and ask them about the missing parcel and if anyone lodge a complain with it and PBT courier said no one lodge a complain! And they said the parcel was long along the way. And they told me to message NZ Sale so they can claim a lost and refund me. I message MZ Sale and got no reply until now march 3, 2020. I also told them I have a flight home by march 9... Where is my order????????????? You are ripping off people with their hard earned money!!!!!!
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Jem, thank you for your review and I am sorry that you have not received the complete order. These items are being shipped directly from our supplier. Hence, could you please confirm the name of the items that you have received for me to check on the missing items for you. Looking forward to your reply
shellyb142
March 8th, 2020
I have shopped with NZsale for years now and to be honest I love it, I've never had any issues and everything I've purchased has been great. Yes delivery can take a while, but they do give you an estimated day etc. Just recently things have changed to $9.99 nz shipping BUT free if you spend $100 on that same site :( It's a shame as I really appreciated the cheap delivery fees which in turn has stopped me shopping as much, prob not a bad thing lol. The other annoying thing is now when I log in a stupid grid of pictures comes up and I have to pick the squares that don't or do have certain pics in them!!! Why? My once guilty pleasure of online shopping is ruined.. Miss the old NZSale.
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Shelly, thank you for your feedback. The terms and conditions have changed where the order should be $100.00 and above per location for the order to be entitled to the free shipping promotion.
jodiel40
December 19th, 2019
I placed an order early November, est delivery was late November. Nothing came have emailed, Facebook messages and just get generic answers if any. They make out it has been dispatched but since when does it take 2 months to come from the states. Want a refund so I can buy else where as was for christmas but no answer now I will have a very disappointed child at christmas. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Jodie, thank you for your message and I am sorry that the order has not reached you yet. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further on the order status for you. Looking forward for your reply.
nickyt13
December 29th, 2019
Updated status - have received one of two orders, it was ten days late however we have it now and the price was very good and the item is perfect. Still waiting on item two, which was due by 25 Dec, but I'm confident it will turn up sometime! It would be great if NZ Sale could give correct timelines for delivery, and repair the tracking system which doesn't seem to work. I do understand it's the busy season, but when it says three weeks for delivery and takes a month, it's not great.
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hello Nicky, Thank you for messaging us. I have checked and part of your order has been delivered today. The other part of the order is still on its way to you . Please allow 7 to 10 business days for the order to reach you. Have a great day.
azminab
December 27th, 2019
I have made many purchases on the site and there are some really good deals when you do your research.

It would be very helpful if there was a record or history of purchase with pictures and prices of the items purchased to refer to .They email you confirmation of your purchase and sometimes the picture and price are there and sometimes there is no information about what you purchased.

I like to look back on my purchases and how much I paid for items.
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hello Azmina, thank you for writing to us. We love hearing on how we can improve our customer experience. I will forward your feedback to our team for their consideration. Have a great day!
dilpreets1
February 12th, 2020
These people are rip off, sometimes selling products over 10 times the price of actual market rate. Their shipping was free if you spend $50 now they have increased it to $100 NZ sale couldn't get worst than this.
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Dilpreet, thank you for your message. Please be informed that free shipping is only applicable if the order is $100.00 and above from the same location. For the pricing, it might differ as the supplier decides the price. However, I will pass on your feedback to the relevant team.
jelenaw1
January 3rd, 2020
Ordered these on 7/11/19 with approximate delivery 07/12-12/12/19, goods were supposedly dispatched on 30/11/19 but there was never tracking option available for this items. I contacted them on numerous occasions and was advised at first that items are on La customs, than that as the seller send them directly to me they do not know how to help but they will look into it, than I got at least 3 generic messages saying how they have launched investigation and I will need to allow 5 working days for them to look into this.As it is 4/01/20 today they had more than enough time to conduct any investigation till this point if they were really conducting one,all of my request to be reimbursed and for them to keep the goods which they OBVIOUSLY don't have ( and most likely never had in first place) have been persistently ignored despite the fact that there are laws in NZ that bind them to do so if they can not produce goods they have sold- which is a case here. I can not believe that in NZ scamming site like this is allowed to operate legally. I also on 2 occasions ordered Kate Spade shoes that they could not deliver due to "issues with US supplier " but they kept my money for them for as long as they could, had swimming suits that came and were not what I ordered.....all in all if there are people there looking to be scammed NSsale is the way to go. I am closing my account with them as soon as this Pandora issue is resolved and I get my 190$ back if I ever do, as there is no deal good enough to justify being treated like a full by dishonest business while they keep your money hostage for almost 2 months.
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hello Jelena, Thank you for writing to us. I am sorry that you are without your order and that you are still waiting to hear back from us. I have checked on your order and can see that you have been waiting a long time. I have checked and originally the parcel had no tracking scans and that was rectified after being raised the first time. Since then, the parcel seems to be stuck in international transit and I can see that our team member has lodged an enquiry with our delivery partners for them. Regrettably, we have not heard back from the team as yet. I have now raised this again with the delivery partner and will get back to you within 3 working days. I am really sorry for your experience with us.
denisser5
December 23rd, 2019
I'm so frustrated they should advise they won't make any order for Christmas I order mine 2 months ago and they told me that I should look around my house... really??? this Happen to me twice and I want my money back what a horrible feeling you can't trust in them they are si polite when they answer but they haven't solved my problem
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hello Denisse, Thank you for your message. I am sorry that you are without your order. Can you please advise your order number and I will help check on this for you? I look forward to hearing from you.
susant760
March 11th, 2020
I am a bit suspect of these guys its my

I am a bit suspect of these guys its my first shop with them and will be my last. GUYS if you can use Afterpay then do so because Afterpay wont associate with them if there are to many complaints however, i hear what alot of you are saying about customer service and if you note on here they give no answer to your complaints except to say we will investigate. As for authenticity i find it hard for any company to sell something for just over a hundred dollars when the normal retail is over a thousand. A bit suspect if you ask me and we all know how china does fake rip offs which is where im betting these items, the SO AND CO watches are actually coming from. It will be interesting to see if i even get mine its on its way its been dispatched but we shall see. For all there mucking around its not worth the cheaper price. By the way you can ring them if you ring their stores. It goes to customer service but be warned the asian who always answers the phone isnt really helpful he just wings it.

EditDelete

Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Susan, thank you for taking your time and rating us. We can assure you that all products all authentic and we take all measures to ensure this. However, if you feel suspicious about the product after receiving them, let us know and we will definitely investigate that for you, but usually, this doesn't happen as all our products are real. Could you please let us know the order number and I will check on the order status for you. Looking forward to your reply.
trishm70
March 31st, 2020
While I do not buy from them often, they have asked for me to review my order so I am happy to oblige and give them the 1-Star rating they deserve.

I ordered on March 12; 2 pairs children's gumboots. Paid using Afterpay.

On March 31, they email two emails, both sent at 10.27am. 1st was the order was dispatched, showing both pairs of gumboots. The second was to state that the smaller pair (the main reason o bothered to order in the first place) was not available, so was cancelled. I had no offer to cancel the rest of the order, or to substitute with another item of identical value.

They simply offered me a $10 credit - to use by 30/04 - after I stated I would not be buying through them again.

In the mean time, they have not even yet refunded the money to Afterpay for the boots they have not sent (so I could now report them for fraud).
Which I have less to pay than they have to refund me, so I have no idea where the extra money will go (as credit in Afterpay, or as credit to my credit card?)

I would not have ordered 1 pair and paid $10 shipping as I could get new boots for them locally for the same price but with no additional shipping, so would have had both pairs and the extra cost for post in my pocket.

I am disappointed with this experience. It seems they're not as good as they used to be and as a result I will not be viewing their ads, emails or page in future.
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Trish, thank you for your rating and I am very sorry for the experience. Could you please let us know the order number and we will definitely look into the matter for you. Looking forward to your reply.
donnam283
December 5th, 2019
My parcel has been in transit for 1 week no tracking number given. I have emailed them 3 times no response. Now it says its been delivered Not. Not a happy customer.
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Donna, thank you for your rating and I am sorry that you have not received the order despite it has been marked as delivered. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.
annag286
December 15th, 2019
Just don't use them is my advice! Waited almost a month for a simple online order - never received it, communication very poor and now waiting a full refund. It shouldn't be this hard. Ruined christmas!
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Anna, thank you for your review and I am sorry that you have not received the order yet. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further on this matter for you. Looking forward for your reply.
patriciaw426
November 10th, 2019
Item is 3 weeks late. They refuse to do anything and have even declined a return reque so I will never get my money back even if it turns up one day! Absolutely appalling.
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Patricia, thank you for your rating and I am sorry that the item arrived late to you and the return request was declined. I would love to check on this further for you, could you please let us know the order number. Looking forward for your reply.
davidl1629
November 5th, 2019
I read all the negative reviews and tried to risk it anyway. Low and behold they held onto my money for 2 weeks, didn't order the product. This was for a $600 designer item as well, not just toothpaste or makeup. Realised my risk didn't pay off and tried to cancel but my messages were either ignored, or was given vague nonsensical replies. I had to contact the 3rd party payment app I used as a safeguard in order to get a refund as their customer service base actually responds to messages, unlike NZsale. Then they finally reply to my message with a lie saying they had no stock after I get my refund. Trying to "smooth things over". If you're on the fence about using them I guarantee you'll absolutely regret it

Tip for consumers: Stay well away, it may look worth it, but it's not worth the trouble

Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hi David, thank you for your review and I am sorry that you have not received the order yet. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further on this matter for you. Looking forward for your reply.
dp260
October 19th, 2019
I bought 100 crayons deal on 26/09/2019. Expecting to receive up to 15/10/2019. On the 9/10 my order got canceled and I wasn't told. I contacted them and they blamed the supplier. TODAY is 19/10 and they has EXACTLY the same deal going on!!!! Why couldn't they asked I I wouldn't mind waiting for 4 FOUR more days? Or even 10 more days?
I wouldn't give any stars as a review if I could
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hi D P, thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear that you have not received the order. Could you please let me know on the order number and I will check further on the matter for you. Hope to hear from you soon.
jaymieg3
December 22nd, 2019
Terrible service, ordered a gift early, on the 3rd of December it said on the website that they had the item in stock, I find out later they did not have the item in-stock, then they finally receive the stock on their end on the 12th of December, and still have not shipped the item to me. So the item has been sitting there for 12 days on their end not doing anything. To rub some salt in the wound they have spent most of the lead up to Christmas advertising a buy now and receive before Christmas promotion but obviously that was never going to happen for most of their customers as you can tell by reading the other reviews, so a bit of false advertising on their part, that i'm sure the commerce commission would love to hear about. The majority of this time I have tried to deal with their support staff but they genuinely feel like a bot who seem to neglect the main points of issue you bring up with them, and seem to not want to come to any solution. Overall I would not recommend purchasing anything from nzsale, as they seem to offer a poor lack luster service.
You would be better off purchasing the same items directly from china your self.
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hello Jaymie, Thank you for writing to us. I am sorry to hear about your experience with us. As we source products from around the World delivery times will vary. We will use our best efforts to ensure your order arrives as soon as possible after the end of the sale. Delivery will be made via a number of partners and the estimated delivery times will be indicated within each specific sale according to the dispatch location. We use the best possible estimated dates given the information we have been provided by our suppliers and partners, however many factors are outside of our control and we cannot guarantee delivery within this time frame. I once again apologise for the delay in the delivery of your order.
maryj897
October 7th, 2019
they communicated with me when I made a slight change in my order to make the order right, they were very good and I will order again, thanks.
laurene86
May 15th, 2019
Placed the order. 2 weeks later was informed it had been cancelled as they don't have stock. Advised that I'd get refunded in 3 to 5 business days. Day 5 no refund. Queried and told another 3 to 5 business days. Now I'm on day 5 with at least 10 messages sent to them and still no refund. I'm going to the NZ police as I'm now considering this as theft.
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Lauren e. Thank you for taking the time to write to us with your experience and feedback . I'm sorry ti hear that your're refund hasn't been processed yet. I would like to check and have this resolved for you. Please revert back with your order number for me to look into this.

Hello Michelle, Thank you for your message. Can you please advise the order number and I will help check on it for you?

See more answers (2)

Hi Jaroslav, thank you for messaging us . I am sorry for the delay. The order has been dispatched today and you can expect them soon.

By Blake S.,

Hi Akeneta, thank you for your message. The item has been dispatched and you can track the item on https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ977707109NZ.

By Blake S.,

Hi Katey, thank you for your message. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

By Blake S.,

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S.,

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S.,

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S.,

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S.,

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S.,

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the NZSale staff and other customers.

Nzsale is the leading online shopping club in New Zealand and your doorway to affordable designer fashion. Every day we host sales for the top fashion brands in the world. Nzsale members can access these sales and enjoy savings of up to 80% on ladies, ...

Blake S.
Customer service
Typically responds within 2 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NZSale?

Have a question about NZSale?