NZSale

NZSale has a consumer rating of 3.8 stars from 592 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with NZSale most frequently mention great prices, online shopping and good quality. NZSale ranks 3rd among Flash Sales sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Customer service in the sense of the word is woeful.
How would you rate NZSale?

“It's not bad..”

Amanda R.
1/19/21

I have bought many things from NZ sale over the last 2 years. I have had no issues. Have returned a pair of shoes once and received a refund. I never buy anything that says it is shipped from China and I always read the description carefully.

“Receiver faulty + incorrect item, they they wouldn't pickup for refund for weeks”

Lucy L.
3/9/20

Received a bottle of shampoo leaky + incorrect product. Want me to have 20% discount to keep it? I disagree, then asked me to book a courier with their contracted courier, who never pickups. Then asked me to post at at my own cost, and redeem the cost as their voucher to shop from them again in 6 months? Again, I refused. After that, they promised to contact their courier themselves, email after email, said they would follow up with the courier, now over 3 weeks, they started ignoring me. I am sure NZSALE don't believe there is a thing called LAW in NZ. Will try to use social media and organise as many purchasers as possible.

customer service (33)
andream543
May 12th, 2020
Can't go wrong here
Just don't b in any sort of rush to get your product
If your rebuying a regular product make sure u get your order in a month before you want it
( NOTHING TO DO WITH THE COVID ITS THE NORM TO HAVE A FOUR WEEK WAIT IF YOUR IN NZ)
ALWAYS BEEN HAPPY WITH PRODUCT AND PRICES
ladis
July 3rd, 2019
I have been using NZsale for 5 years now and my experience has not been that bad. I have bought some very nice stuff from them that gets very good remark and I have also bought some $#*!ty stuff from them which I did return and got refunded.

Yes, delivery takes long sometimes to receive orders but hey, I am not in a hurry and they eventually arrive anyway. Their prices seem to be reasonable too compare to other sites. Overall, I am satisfied with NZsale

Tip for consumers:
Take time when selecting any item

lucyl203
March 9th, 2020
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hi L Lucy, thank you for rating us and I am sorry to hear the experience you had with us pertaining to your order. We would love to get this investigated for you, please provide us with the order number. Looking forward to your reply.
rubyh102
December 9th, 2020
I had a small issue with a price of an item which was very quickly resolved by the NZsale team, thank you very much again! All other purchases have been received perfectly.
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Ruby, thank you for your review and we are glad to know that you have love the item received. Have a good day!
shellyb142
March 8th, 2020
I have shopped with NZsale for years now and to be honest I love it, I've never had any issues and everything I've purchased has been great. Yes delivery can take a while, but they do give you an estimated day etc. Just recently things have changed to $9.99 nz shipping BUT free if you spend $100 on that same site :( It's a shame as I really appreciated the cheap delivery fees which in turn has stopped me shopping as much, prob not a bad thing lol. The other annoying thing is now when I log in a stupid grid of pictures comes up and I have to pick the squares that don't or do have certain pics in them! Why? My once guilty pleasure of online shopping is ruined. Miss the old NZSale.
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Shelly, thank you for your feedback. The terms and conditions have changed where the order should be $100.00 and above per location for the order to be entitled to the free shipping promotion.
catem10
February 2nd, 2020
Ordered 5 items on 27 December (30681841 ref) - all are now overdue. One has tracking which says I picked up the item (which I did not). Tried to follow up with "customer service" - took over three days for someone to get back to me, and the response was "tracking says this was delivered"... disgusting. I've had previous orders come through okay but I won't be using the site again - except to demand a refund (don't expect them to do so, though, they're clearly not interested in their customers).
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Cate, thank you for sharing your review. For invoice number 37366792, the item is on the way to you. You can track them on http://track-ozsale.omniparcel.com/MYD1262502. For invoice number 37366791, you can expect them in another 3 to 5 business days. You can track your parcel at https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ979958303NZ. For invoice number 37366789, you can expect the parcel in another 5 to 7 business days. You can track your parcel at https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/AQ980787875NZ. For invoice number 37366790, you can expect them in another 3 to 5 business days. You can track your parcel at https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ979314691NZ.
maryj897
October 7th, 2019
They communicated with me when I made a slight change in my order to make the order right, they were very good and I will order again, thanks.
alonab3
June 12th, 2020
Still awaiting my refund from order number 35582142 placed on 18th June 2019. Yet another 10 working days is up (Time frame for refund given by nzsale staff). Just want my money back. Getting really sick of this game with all the lies and excuses and having to go public just to get any response only to go one step forward and two steps back. It's like a virtual game of monopoly and NZsale customers always get sent back to "go" or "go to prison and spend 10 months begging for your money back". I've spent some decent money with these guys. What's $244 to giants like nzsale? How much have they stolen and kept from unsuspecting customers? Been a real battle they even went as far as to deleting mine and others posts on Facebook. Come on guys. Please! :( You have my bank account details as requested. Please don't send me in another circle or give me more excuses as to why the money has still not been transferred. Thank you.
leeannd10
March 11th, 2020
Buyer protection - Commerce Commission will investigate yourr complaints so contact them!

NZ Sale have a responsibility to deliver on goods you purchase.

I read a lot of common themes happening here that need addressing further.

Don't delay but take action today! Your step forward may help another avoid the same mistake!

Commerce Commissioner NZ
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Leann, thank you for your review and I am very sorry for the experience. I would love to assist you with your query. Could you please let us know your issue and we will definitely look into the matter for you. Looking forward to your reply.
adrianb67
March 11th, 2018
Ive spent about $2000 plus with NZ sale in the last three months and the time you have to wait for your goods is getting worse and worse. They give you an estimated delivery, im not sure why they do that because their dates are way off.Im still waiting for something i bought 2 months ago, still not arrived. There our pay system im not sure about that i seem to have paid for it before i get it because there shipping is so bad. There are many other sites can use with far quicker delivery times
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Adrian B, we appreciate your honest feedback here. We always work hard to minimize the time our customers have to wait for delivery, however in most instances working in the way we do is the only way to get the cheapest prices.
We are concerned to hear that you are yet to receive an order from two months ago and would ask you to please call us directly on 04 974 7258 so that we can investigate this and resolve the whereabouts of your order as quickly as we can. We look forward to hearing from you
lexid15
May 9th, 2020
I have been buying from NZ Sale for over 10 years but I don't buy from them as often now as it takes months (and yes I really do mean months) to receive the items. This is even before Covid 19.
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Lexi, thank you for your review. We try our level best to get the items delivered on time and usually we are able to comply to them, however at rare occasions it gets delayed due to some uncontrollable fact. Please let me know the order number and I will check further for you.
konradk5
May 19th, 2018
I just bought a blouse from NZ sale... arrived promptly, but dimensions are WAY off, its long enough to be an evening dress and the shoulder straps are in the wrong place, ill have to pay MORE MONEY to get a tailor to fix things

Cheaply and poorly made products made to rob people
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Konrad, if the item is not as we described please do reach out directly via your account and contact us or do call us directly on 04 974 7258 so that we can assist you with a manual return so that this can be returned to us.
micheller120
Verified purchase
NZSale is a user friendly, convenient shopping tool offering quality products at great prices. For the past two years I have completed a fair amount of my Christmas shopping when I have a few minutes to spare in the day, rather than hours trawling the malls with no success. Being able to search by product type, or label, or just scroll through the masses of product on offer, I have raved about this site to many a friend and will continue to sing it's praises.
roseb237
March 9th, 2020
I order my watch and pay it. In the previous status said stock arrived then when I checked it again its cancelled now and refunded. I didn't received any money!

Kindly annoyed that i paid $207 for this and they didn't return my money!

I'm very disappointed! Give back my money
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Rose, thank you for rating us and I am very sorry that the order has been refunded. This has happened because we have run out of stock for the item. The funds will be credited into the original payment method in another 5 to 7 business days. I am sorry for the trouble.
arit7
November 1st, 2018
After reading all the bad reviews on here I thought I better write a review! I absolutely love NZ Sale all my work colleague's have now purchased from this site too! I literally buy products from the site at least every other week sometimes 3 times a week! I have never had any issues I've got exactly as it has been described and pictured remember to read the description if it says Pandora inspired it doesn't mean it's a Pandora bracelet although I think there are some Pandora products on there. I've brought 2 pairs of earrings, 2 Pandora inspired bracelets, 10 summer cardigans from cotton on, A winter jacket with the biggest fur hood, amazing awesome quality, 4 pairs of shoes 3 were Chuck Taylors and the list goes on! All have been great the only thing was the items being shipped from the UK seem to take the longest. But for what you pay who cares as long as you get it! When your paying dirt cheap prices you'd just be happy when you got it for such ridiculous prices! If you want guarantees maybe buy it from the actual shop and pay full price! This site is awesome I will definitely be buying more products actually about to place a $200 order shortly. My work colleague returned an item that was too small and had no issues at all. Keep up the great work Nz Sale!
nikkit26
September 7th, 2017
I have had orders unfulfilled, never delivered and cancelled. Have bought a great deal through NZ sale over the last few years, but recently they have become unreliable and it's just frustrating paying for things and never getting them. The latest issue was an order that was partly missing items, which they can't give me an explaination for and want to issue a refund voucher which is no use to me as I am leaving NZ in two weeks so any voucher used to buy further items will be too late... I have requested a refund for missing items to my credit card as stated in their own Terms and Conditions # 24, but keep getting told that I can have a voucher. $115 wasted with nothing to show for it. NEVER AGAIN and will advise others not to use this site anymore.
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Nikki, thanks for your honest feedback and sharing your concerns on your recent NZSale experience. Allow me to take this opportunity to apologise and completely understand your disappointment and frustration that these things have been happening with your orders. Since this has happened more than once we would love the chance to get in touch with you and try and set things right. Can you please send through a message via Facebook or please do contact our Head Office on 04 974 7258 so that we can look into this further for you
jasul
January 23rd, 2018
I felt strongly about writing a review after reading some very negative feedback about NZSale which I stumbled across AFTER I placed my order. I was very concerned however, quite the opposite. I saw a Quilt Cover which I missed out on as my decision making was too slow. But our of curiosity I thought I'd pop into their Te Rapa store. Ladies their great.
Although mainly clothes on shelves and looks like a typical outlet store. Never the less I explained my situation to the shop assistant and how disappointed I was and to my amazement they located the exact Quilt Cover and size... package was a little crinkled so once again got a further discount. Not bad for a popular white king bed cover along with the Quilt bought from NZSale for less than $90 in total for quality products.
ericak11
Verified purchase
Really impressive selection with very good or pretty good pricing (depending on brands). Usually pretty spot on with delivery times and the customer service department are anyways in hand to answer any questions. Easy to buy from and return items. This is not a site you regret being a member of a month down the track. They don't hassle you with endless emails either. Generally a pleasurable, easy, worthwhile customer experience
kimh154
Verified purchase
I ordered a product two months before I received it. I was showing 'in transit' for 4 weeks. When I made contact with NZ sale, every reply I got it was told we are investigating and I would hear back in 2-3 days. It took 3 weeks to get a proper answer. I wanted my money back but it was not granted. I was very disappointed and it has made me cautious about purchasing from NZ Sale again.
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Good afternoon, Kim. Thank you for taking the time to provide this insight into your experience, especially as it sounds so out of the ordinary.

I was hoping that you would give me the opportunity to investigate this matter, see if I can discern what occurred while your order was in transit, and ensure that your feedback is directed properly. If you could kindly provide me with your order number, I should be able to begin this process. Many thanks.
donnaf53
Verified purchase
Poor communications with customers. When you state an or is going to take 14 -21 days, but takes longer, tell the customer, it's not hard.
rogerc297
April 23rd, 2020
They have taken months in delivering my order with one order which is still missing. I have contacted them multiple times as it says order dispatched a month ago and still no tracking details and I haven't received my parcel yet. They are coming back with standard reply saying it's been raised with warehouse and logistics team but haven't heard anything back from them. It's me who email them all the time to get an update and they never contact me on their own to let me know the progress of my order.
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Roger, thank you for your rating and I am sorry that the item you have ordered have not reached you yet. Please let us know the order number and I will investigate the order status for you. Hope to hear from you soon.
jasond102
Verified purchase
Generally okay. One in three sales no stock. Our cards do not work with the website so have to use paypal instead.
Sometimes wait for goods far exceeds the target date for delivery, missing the birthday when should have been on time.
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Jason, Thanks for sharing your feedback we're sorry you have experienced some unfulfilled orders. We are always striving to better our communication with our customers over delays Cheers
ginap34
May 22nd, 2017
I had my doubts over the amount of time for delivery but the wait was worth it given the price I paid for my products. The website clearly outlines how long delivery might take so you aren't mislead and well I am one happy customer who will definitely order products again... Love love love the items that I purchased. Would definitely recommend to anyone

Tip for consumers:
If you can be patient then this site is definitely one well worth buying from

carab9
Verified purchase
My experience with NZ Sale has been a great one. I really enjoy their emails that have such a variety of different things to browse at my leisure. It is great to be able to shop from home especially when you can buy things from other countries that you might not be able to buy here in New Zealand. Prices are fantastic as they are usually hugely discounted. I will certainly be coming back to NZ Sale to grab another bargain soon. Thanks NZ Sale for such great shopping experience.
jingyid
Verified purchase
I am an international student, so I kinda like this website. A cheap barging is what I want and what you provide. But the thing is, it took about half month for my goods to delivery. That is really a long time. And I also hope NZSale can set a free shipping price. Like if you bought over $50 or $100 we can ship for free. That definetly will attract more customers. Cuz that is what Chinese barging website do. And they make a lot.

Hello Michelle, Thank you for your message. Can you please advise the order number and I will help check on it for you?

See more answers (2)

Hi Katey, thank you for your message. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

See more answers (2)

Hi Jaroslav, thank you for messaging us. I am sorry for the delay. The order has been dispatched today and you can expect them soon.

By Customer S., Agent

Hi Akeneta, thank you for your message. The item has been dispatched and you can track the item on https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ977707109NZ.

By Customer S., Agent

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Customer S., Agent

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Customer S., Agent

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here: https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Customer S., Agent

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Customer S., Agent

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Customer S., Agent

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Customer S., Agent

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the NZSale staff and other customers.

Nzsale is the leading online shopping club in New Zealand and your doorway to affordable designer fashion. Every day we host sales for the top fashion brands in the world. Nzsale members can access these sales and enjoy savings of up to 80%

Customer S.
Agent

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NZSale?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

3.8
Have a question about NZSale?