NZSale

NZSale has a consumer rating of 3.86 stars from 639 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with NZSale most frequently mention great prices, good quality and online shopping. NZSale ranks 3rd among Flash Sales sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 7 days

No positive highlights yet

• Customer service in the sense of the word is woeful.
How would you rate NZSale?

“Spent a lot of money here”

Marion S.
2/28/21

Saw a bunch of amazing deals here and decided to go all in and just have the time of my life! Recommend!

“Receiver faulty + incorrect item, they they wouldn't pickup for refund for weeks”

Lucy L.
3/9/20

Received a bottle of shampoo leaky + incorrect product. Want me to have 20% discount to keep it? I disagree, then asked me to book a courier with their contracted courier, who never pickups. Then asked me to post at at my own cost, and redeem the cost as their voucher to shop from them again in 6 months? Again, I refused. After that, they promised to contact their courier themselves, email after email, said they would follow up with the courier, now over 3 weeks, they started ignoring me. I am sure NZSALE don't believe there is a thing called LAW in NZ. Will try to use social media and organise as many purchasers as possible.

customer service (33)
lucyl203
March 9th, 2020

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi L Lucy, thank you for rating us and I am sorry to hear the experience you had with us pertaining to your order. We would love to get this investigated for you, please provide us with the order number. Looking forward to your reply.

catem10
February 2nd, 2020

Ordered 5 items on 27 December (30681841 ref) - all are now overdue. One has tracking which says I picked up the item (which I did not). Tried to follow up with "customer service" - took over three days for someone to get back to me, and the response was "tracking says this was delivered"... disgusting. I've had previous orders come through okay but I won't be using the site again - except to demand a refund (don't expect them to do so, though, they're clearly not interested in their customers).

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi Cate, thank you for sharing your review. For invoice number 37366792, the item is on the way to you. You can track them on http://track-ozsale.omniparcel.com/MYD1262502. For invoice number 37366791, you can expect them in another 3 to 5 business days. You can track your parcel at https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ979958303NZ. For invoice number 37366789, you can expect the parcel in another 5 to 7 business days. You can track your parcel at https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/AQ980787875NZ. For invoice number 37366790, you can expect them in another 3 to 5 business days. You can track your parcel at https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ979314691NZ.

leeannd10
March 11th, 2020

Buyer protection - Commerce Commission will investigate yourr complaints so contact them!

NZ Sale have a responsibility to deliver on goods you purchase.

I read a lot of common themes happening here that need addressing further.

Don't delay but take action today! Your step forward may help another avoid the same mistake!

Commerce Commissioner NZ

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi Leann, thank you for your review and I am very sorry for the experience. I would love to assist you with your query. Could you please let us know your issue and we will definitely look into the matter for you. Looking forward to your reply.

caroles160
April 8th, 2021

I have been buying from NZ Sale for years and on the whole I'm pleased with what I get. However my last order was for a rose coloured knitted cardigan boho style, looked fab in the photo. After paying on 3 March and waiting it arrived on 8 April from China. Open packet to find a baby pink ugly thing that looked like granny had knitted it! It was nothing like the photo but a cheap rip off copy. I did not expect this from NZ Sale and complained - they immediately refunded my money and said no need to return which makes me think they have had lots of complaints, but they are still selling this brand on the website. (The Knits Shop)

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi Carole, thank you for your review and I am sorry that you are not happy with the item received. Please let me know the order number and I will check this further. Thank you

roseb237
March 9th, 2020

I order my watch and pay it. In the previous status said stock arrived then when I checked it again its cancelled now and refunded. I didn't received any money!

Kindly annoyed that i paid $207 for this and they didn't return my money!

I'm very disappointed! Give back my money

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi Rose, thank you for rating us and I am very sorry that the order has been refunded. This has happened because we have run out of stock for the item. The funds will be credited into the original payment method in another 5 to 7 business days. I am sorry for the trouble.

adrianb67
March 11th, 2018

Ive spent about $2000 plus with NZ sale in the last three months and the time you have to wait for your goods is getting worse and worse. They give you an estimated delivery, im not sure why they do that because their dates are way off.Im still waiting for something i bought 2 months ago, still not arrived. There our pay system im not sure about that i seem to have paid for it before i get it because there shipping is so bad. There are many other sites can use with far quicker delivery times

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi Adrian B, we appreciate your honest feedback here. We always work hard to minimize the time our customers have to wait for delivery, however in most instances working in the way we do is the only way to get the cheapest prices.
We are concerned to hear that you are yet to receive an order from two months ago and would ask you to please call us directly on 04 974 7258 so that we can investigate this and resolve the whereabouts of your order as quickly as we can. We look forward to hearing from you

rogerc297
April 23rd, 2020

They have taken months in delivering my order with one order which is still missing. I have contacted them multiple times as it says order dispatched a month ago and still no tracking details and I haven't received my parcel yet. They are coming back with standard reply saying it's been raised with warehouse and logistics team but haven't heard anything back from them. It's me who email them all the time to get an update and they never contact me on their own to let me know the progress of my order.

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi Roger, thank you for your rating and I am sorry that the item you have ordered have not reached you yet. Please let us know the order number and I will investigate the order status for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

rubyh102
December 9th, 2020

I had a small issue with a price of an item which was very quickly resolved by the NZsale team, thank you very much again! All other purchases have been received perfectly.

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi Ruby, thank you for your review and we are glad to know that you have love the item received. Have a good day!

mikec968
January 2nd, 2020

Worst online experience ever.
Order #30473723
This order was placed on 22/11/19 with a delivery dates 9/12/19 - 14/12/19.
It is now 3/01/20 and still nothing has arrived. Online booking states this was dispatched on 23/12/19. I have had no response to the email I sent querying the status of my order. Will not be shopping here again.

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hello Mike, Thank you for writing to us. I am sorry that you are without your order. I have checked on this and can see that this order was dispatched on 23/12/2019. I am unable to view any tracking information and as such I have lodged this with our team to investigate on the whereabouts of your order. Please allow 5 working days for me to hear back from them and I will get in touch with you about the order. I am sorry for your experience with us.

maryj897
October 7th, 2019

They communicated with me when I made a slight change in my order to make the order right, they were very good and I will order again, thanks.

marions169
February 28th, 2021

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Thank you Marion for your review and we are glad that you are happy with our products and services. Happy shopping.

paulaw200
February 4th, 2020

I placed 2 orders in the 1st week of January 2020 it is now 2nd week of February 2020 no orders no refund. I've been checking the tracking and the number is non existent and found out 1 order after a month has just been cancelled with no communication from NZ sale and no refund has been deposited either. This website is shocking i will never use them again shoppers beware!.

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi Paula, thank you for your message. I am sorry that you have not received the order yet. Please provide us with the order number and we will check on the order status for you.
Hope to hear from you soon.

helenr265
May 22nd, 2020

They will answer you promptly when it suits them but if you send a message querying an error made in their behalf they either don't reply or will send a unhelpful reply that is in no way related to your query. They will send you in circles worth their replies sometimes sending the same reply within the feed three+ times. I have even caught them lying about placements of orders. One will tell you it's on the way so they won't refund you but then next day they will say they are still waiting for suppliers to send the items to their warehouse. Too many lies, dishonestly and unhelpful customer service team. Might as well deal with robots, hang on, you pretty much are!

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi Helen, thank you for messaging us and I apologise that you are not happy with us. We would love to get things sorted for you. Please provide us with the order number and state the issue as well and we will get this checked for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

konradk5
May 19th, 2018

I just bought a blouse from NZ sale... arrived promptly, but dimensions are WAY off, its long enough to be an evening dress and the shoulder straps are in the wrong place, ill have to pay MORE MONEY to get a tailor to fix things

Cheaply and poorly made products made to rob people

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi Konrad, if the item is not as we described please do reach out directly via your account and contact us or do call us directly on 04 974 7258 so that we can assist you with a manual return so that this can be returned to us.

ericak11
December 20th, 2016
Verified purchase

Really impressive selection with very good or pretty good pricing (depending on brands). Usually pretty spot on with delivery times and the customer service department are anyways in hand to answer any questions. Easy to buy from and return items. This is not a site you regret being a member of a month down the track. They don't hassle you with endless emails either. Generally a pleasurable, easy, worthwhile customer experience

nikkit26
September 7th, 2017

I have had orders unfulfilled, never delivered and cancelled. Have bought a great deal through NZ sale over the last few years, but recently they have become unreliable and it's just frustrating paying for things and never getting them. The latest issue was an order that was partly missing items, which they can't give me an explaination for and want to issue a refund voucher which is no use to me as I am leaving NZ in two weeks so any voucher used to buy further items will be too late... I have requested a refund for missing items to my credit card as stated in their own Terms and Conditions # 24, but keep getting told that I can have a voucher. $115 wasted with nothing to show for it. NEVER AGAIN and will advise others not to use this site anymore.

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi Nikki, thanks for your honest feedback and sharing your concerns on your recent NZSale experience. Allow me to take this opportunity to apologise and completely understand your disappointment and frustration that these things have been happening with your orders. Since this has happened more than once we would love the chance to get in touch with you and try and set things right. Can you please send through a message via Facebook or please do contact our Head Office on 04 974 7258 so that we can look into this further for you

shellyb142
March 8th, 2020

I have shopped with NZsale for years now and to be honest I love it, I've never had any issues and everything I've purchased has been great. Yes delivery can take a while, but they do give you an estimated day etc. Just recently things have changed to $9.99 nz shipping BUT free if you spend $100 on that same site :( It's a shame as I really appreciated the cheap delivery fees which in turn has stopped me shopping as much, prob not a bad thing lol. The other annoying thing is now when I log in a stupid grid of pictures comes up and I have to pick the squares that don't or do have certain pics in them! Why? My once guilty pleasure of online shopping is ruined. Miss the old NZSale.

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi Shelly, thank you for your feedback. The terms and conditions have changed where the order should be $100.00 and above per location for the order to be entitled to the free shipping promotion.

mitchells86
February 4th, 2020

Have tried to email them multiple times with no response, as it has been nearly 3 weeks and they haven't even shipped my item.

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi Mitchell, thank you for your rating and I am sorry that the item you have ordered have not reached you yet. Please let us know the order number and I will investigate the order status for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

jemv
March 2nd, 2020

Bad customer service! I ordered 24pcs tshirt on last january 24,2020 that cost me 355$. I received a parcel for 4 tshirt on february 21,2020. I message them regarding the missing item they told me they are doing their investigation at the courier! Waited for weeks and nothing happened! I rang PBT courier and ask them about the missing parcel and if anyone lodge a complain with it and PBT courier said no one lodge a complain! And they said the parcel was long along the way. And they told me to message NZ Sale so they can claim a lost and refund me. I message MZ Sale and got no reply until now march 3,2020. I also told them I have a flight home by march 9... Where is my order? You are ripping off people with their hard earned money!

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi Jem, thank you for your review and I am sorry that you have not received the complete order. These items are being shipped directly from our supplier. Hence, could you please confirm the name of the items that you have received for me to check on the missing items for you. Looking forward to your reply

kimh154
December 20th, 2016
Verified purchase

I ordered a product two months before I received it. I was showing 'in transit' for 4 weeks. When I made contact with NZ sale, every reply I got it was told we are investigating and I would hear back in 2-3 days. It took 3 weeks to get a proper answer. I wanted my money back but it was not granted. I was very disappointed and it has made me cautious about purchasing from NZ Sale again.

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Good afternoon, Kim. Thank you for taking the time to provide this insight into your experience, especially as it sounds so out of the ordinary.

I was hoping that you would give me the opportunity to investigate this matter, see if I can discern what occurred while your order was in transit, and ensure that your feedback is directed properly. If you could kindly provide me with your order number, I should be able to begin this process. Many thanks.

lexid15
May 9th, 2020

I have been buying from NZ Sale for over 10 years but I don't buy from them as often now as it takes months (and yes I really do mean months) to receive the items. This is even before Covid 19.

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi Lexi, thank you for your review. We try our level best to get the items delivered on time and usually we are able to comply to them, however at rare occasions it gets delayed due to some uncontrollable fact. Please let me know the order number and I will check further for you.

jodiel40
December 19th, 2019

I placed an order early November, est delivery was late November. Nothing came have emailed, Facebook messages and just get generic answers if any. They make out it has been dispatched but since when does it take 2 months to come from the states. Want a refund so I can buy else where as was for christmas but no answer now I will have a very disappointed child at christmas. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hi Jodie, thank you for your message and I am sorry that the order has not reached you yet. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further on the order status for you. Looking forward for your reply.

nickyt13
December 29th, 2019

Updated status - have received one of two orders, it was ten days late however we have it now and the price was very good and the item is perfect. Still waiting on item two, which was due by 25 Dec, but I'm confident it will turn up sometime! It would be great if NZ Sale could give correct timelines for delivery, and repair the tracking system which doesn't seem to work. I do understand it's the busy season, but when it says three weeks for delivery and takes a month, it's not great.

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hello Nicky, Thank you for messaging us. I have checked and part of your order has been delivered today. The other part of the order is still on its way to you. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for the order to reach you. Have a great day.

ginap34
May 22nd, 2017

I had my doubts over the amount of time for delivery but the wait was worth it given the price I paid for my products. The website clearly outlines how long delivery might take so you aren't mislead and well I am one happy customer who will definitely order products again... Love love love the items that I purchased. Would definitely recommend to anyone

Tip for consumers:
If you can be patient then this site is definitely one well worth buying from

azminab
December 27th, 2019

I have made many purchases on the site and there are some really good deals when you do your research.

It would be very helpful if there was a record or history of purchase with pictures and prices of the items purchased to refer to. They email you confirmation of your purchase and sometimes the picture and price are there and sometimes there is no information about what you purchased.

I like to look back on my purchases and how much I paid for items.

Customer S. – NZSale Rep

Hello Azmina, thank you for writing to us. We love hearing on how we can improve our customer experience. I will forward your feedback to our team for their consideration. Have a great day!

Hello Michelle, Thank you for your message. Can you please advise the order number and I will help check on it for you?

See more answers (2)

Hi Katey, thank you for your message. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

See more answers (2)

Hi Jaroslav, thank you for messaging us. I am sorry for the delay. The order has been dispatched today and you can expect them soon.

By Customer S., Agent

Hi Akeneta, thank you for your message. The item has been dispatched and you can track the item on https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ977707109NZ.

By Customer S., Agent

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Customer S., Agent

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Customer S., Agent

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here: https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Customer S., Agent

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Customer S., Agent

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Customer S., Agent

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Customer S., Agent

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the NZSale staff and other customers.

Nzsale is the leading online shopping club in New Zealand and your doorway to affordable designer fashion. Every day we host sales for the top fashion brands in the world. Nzsale members can access these sales and enjoy savings of up to 80%

Customer S.
Agent
Typically responds within 7 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NZSale?

Have a question about NZSale?