Review of NZSale.nz

Tel: 04 974 7258
contactus@nzsale.co.nz

hyeb1
8/9/19

Fake tracking. Worst service.
Ordered in May 4 (invoice 35146787) but "finally" received a reply in August 5 saying it is no more available.

One star is even too much for rating.
Do not waste your time and money.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Hye, thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear the experience you had with us pertaining to your order. Could you please provide us with the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.
ss517
7/23/19

Over the year I have made several purchases thru NZSale. Most of the time goods were delivered in good condition and within the estimated time however my last purchase of Kate Spade Wallet (Invoice no. 35540027) which was bought as a present was cancelled. I was supposed to received it 4th July. Emailed twice then received a reply 9th saying that order is in the system, its special order and would be dispatched directly from supplier's warehouse. 12/7 Email they still couldn't say when it would be dispatched. 18/7 supplier's processing the order and would be dispatch early this week. 22/7 suddenly received an email my order has been cancelled! Hasn't received any reply from them. I had to break the news that the present it late and now I have to tell her that it is not coming! NOT HAPPY!!!

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi S.S, thank you for your message. I am sorry that the order has been unfulfilled due to stock issues.To explain why this has occurred, our business model is structured in a way that we generally do not hold sales event stock in our warehouse. Most advertised items on our website have been held aside for us by our Brand Partners. Hence, there has been stock shortage on our supplier's end and that is the reason that the order could not be fulfilled. I am sorry about this.
kennyf32
7/21/19

Tracking is fake. NZ sale consumer service is also the worst. They will never respond to any phone calls, emails.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Kenny, thank you for your rating and I am sorry for the experience you had with us. Could you please provide us with the order number and I will check on the tracking for you. Looking forward for your reply.
wiebkeb
7/21/19

I have used NZ Sale in the past and most of the time goods were delivered in good condition and within the estimated time frame....that is until my last order from May this year!!
Goods were ordered 22.5.2019 #29341977 and 29341823 with an estimated delivery 8.-13.6.! Nothing happened and customer service initially kept me updated and even offered a cancellation of the order. Sadly I didn't accept at the time to wait another week, than I was told order was in final stages of dispatch- that was 3.7.! The tracking didn't show anything for the next 2 weeks and eventually items apparently got dispatched 15.7.....however a few days later the tracking disappeared to than show same status a few days later again. Surely after 7 days it should be in NZ, let alone that it was 2 months ago that items were ordered. My messages get completely ignored. It seems like a complete scam to order from them, they take your money but don't deliver. I will contact credit card company to see if I can get money back through them and consider getting in touch with police. It really shouldn't happen- it might be that getting the stock into their warehouses is out of their hands but the least you can do is keeping your customers up to date.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Wiebke, thank you for your message and I apologise for the delay in the order. The orders are being dispatched from our UK warehouse. Looking at the tracking, it is currently on international transit from UK to N, please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery. The parcel can be tracked athttps://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ977630767NZ.
md293
7/18/19

Ordered on 24th June, still haven't received item. Tracking makes no sense, says it is out for delivery then says it has arrived in the country afterwards and is in transit to a local depot. That was 15 days ago! I tried contacting through NZSale website which says I should receive a response within 24hrs, it has been more than 24hrs and I haven't heard anything. Wish I had never purchased from this site.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. Extremely incompetent. Extremely poor service. Still haven't received item ordered June 24th. Tracking is a joke. Investigation into my missing order is now close to 3 weeks when I was informed it would take 5 days. I just want a refund.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi MD, thank you for your review and I am sorry that you have not received your order yet. Could you please provide us with the order number and I will check further on the order status for you. Hope to hear from you soon.
cheriel22
7/13/19

After waiting a long time for my expensive jacket that looked like a cheap version of the one in the picture I was very p*ssed off, they say it is wool but the fabric is cheap polyester crap that you could pick up at The Warehouse or Kmart. I wont be shopping with NZ Sale again.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Cherie, Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. I am sorry to hear that your order did not arrive as expected. While I am unable to check on this order as I do not have the order number, we do have an easy to follow returns process. Should you not want this item, you can lodge a returns request and our team will get back to you with the instructions on how to return them back. I hope this information helps.
nashf1
7/13/19

2 Orders done on 27 th June and have still not received items and it's 15th July. One of the items has stated has been dispatched but not received as yet. The second item has not even been shipped.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Nash, Thank you for messaging us. I am sorry that you are without your order.Please note that each sales event we list online is run by a different brand partner and as such, different sales event stock may become available at different times. This means that even though you may check out with goodies from multiple sales at one time, your complete order may not be sent together. Unfortunately, I am unable to check on your account without your order details. Please do advise the order number and I'd help check on the whereabouts of your order. I look forward to hearing from you.
yvettes44
7/5/19

NZ sale - online shopping at its worst. Terrible. Amazing that they still have customers when there are so many other online retailers that are superior. Quality of brands has gone downhill, google the brand before buying - many are not what they seem e.eg. "Poon from Switzerland" - not Swiss. "sale" and percentages off retail price is not actual, you often end up with very low quality goods - my experience was with bedding. When your order is 'cancelled' without explanation - you receive no notification that this has occurred. The wait time for goods is horrendous. Size charts are not always accurate. You do not get money back with returns. You must pay postage for returns. Once my store vouchers has been used, I'll be happy to see the end of NZSALE.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Yvette, thank you for your message. I am sorry for the experience you had with us. I would love to check on the issue for you, could you please provide us with the order number.Hope to hear from you soon.
ladis
7/3/19

I have been using NZsale for 5 years now and my experience has not been that bad. I have bought some very nice stuff from them that gets very good remark and I have also bought some $#*!ty stuff from them which I did return and got refunded.

Yes, delivery takes long sometimes to receive orders but hey, I am not in a hurry and they eventually arrive anyway. Their prices seem to be reasonable too compare to other sites. Overall, I am satisfied with NZsale

Tip for consumers: Take time when selecting any item

clodaghh
6/27/19

Bought a coat, the item that I received looked nothing like it. They seem to have started selling items of clothing from those cheap pop ups you see on facebook. The item bought is NOTHING like the item you receive. Will never buy off this site again. Cheap tat this is mis-sold as something else.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Clodagh, thank you for your message and I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the item you have purchased. In this instance, you can return them for a full refund. You can login into your NZSALE account , under My Returns please create a return request for the item. Once you create a return request, our Returns team will get in touch with you with the return instructions within 1 to 2 business days. I am sorry for the trouble.
helens301
6/18/19

I have never had to leave a negative review from any online stores even ones that have had the odd issue! Untill now... I've shopped with NZ sale for years and always had a positive experience but things have changed recently. Customer service is terrible if you get a reply within a week your lucky, if you get sucked into a falsely advertised deal and pull them up on it prepare to be ignored or just fobbed off even when you've sent through proof of the mistakes and then see that they've withdrawn those sales without making your purchase right. I'm still waiting on the outcome and refund of Palmers body care products that were advertised as 12 pack but once invoiced show six pack. Other products advertised 6 pack but show 3 pack on the invoice. They say there's no issue but I've screenshot the original photos which they withdrew. It seems petty to do this but when you imagine how many people bought it you can see where they make a good profit! To be fobbed off is quite infuriating. Another order made at tge same time was for three winter knits, they've arrived and are nothing like what's advertised in the photos, cheaply made, thin and quite clearly something you'd get for $5 on aliexpress. Really disappointed at all of this I use to tell all my friends the good quality and awesome deals I got on here. Not any more. Step up NZ sale.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Helen, Thank you for your sharing this experience with us. I am really sorry to hear that they had been incorrectly labelled. I have checked on your photos that were sent and have flagged this to our buying team. Please do get in touch with us via the contact us section once you have received your order and we can discuss on the reimbursement / compensation for them. I also sorry to hear that the winters knits did not arrive as expected. Should you not want them, you can return them back to us for a refund. I am really sorry for the inconveniences caused.
ap295
6/14/19
• Updated review

If you're hoping for a hassle free and on time purchase then this site might not be for you. A few years back the site was ok but more recently (as in the last year+) the standard of service has become pathetic (in my opinion). Customer service in the sense of the word is woeful. Think, frequently and significantly delayed deliveries, inflated retail prices, enquiry replies that are generic cut and pastes, and which tend not to address specifics of the issue, or worse no reply at all (found that worryingly common). My shopping experience at NZSale is well and truly over, it's just not worth the hassle. If you enjoy creating frustration for yourself then go for it. Personally the incredibly poor service and overly optimistic delivery times, lack of consistent tracking data... were more than enough for me. NZSale - your poor service hasn't just lost you a customer it's also gained you a person who (as you can see) is happy to share with others their negative experiences. You need to respect your customers better than you do!

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello AP, We are so sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience with us and that you felt that you were not provided with appropriate Customer Service for the issues you faced. We value all feedback provided to us by our Customers and we will take this feedback on board and escalate to the relevant departments. We are really sorry to see you go but if there is anything we can do to win you back, please do let us know. Have a lovely day AP.
“Poor Customer Service”
5/23/19
• Previous review

Over the years I've made a number of purchases through the site and in doing so I have experienced very inconsistent service. Incredibly slow delivery rates, (which in some cases has extended to 1.5 - 2 months from order - by which time the season has passed). The contact' facility is an absolute joke, replies can take a week if you're llucky or are simply ignored. If and when replies do come they are simply form' replies - cut and pastes and tend not to address the specifics of the original enquiry. Their refund policy is poor - Still waiting on a refund for something which has very clearly been lost. NZSale still think it can be found despite being it now well over a month since sent, NZSale won't issue a refund at this stage. No contact phone number so you're effectively held hostage by the if we feel like it' customer service replies. I also wonder if site might be exempt from New Zealand's Consumer Laws as I gather it's an Australian business and therefore off-shore. Based on my experiences I have difficulty in recommending this site. If you do decide to take the plunge and buy from the site do a web search to the check prices first, in a number of cases I've found that the original price they quote has been seriously over inflated. There are other alternative sites I suggest you investigate as a possible alternative. The customer service of NZSale has taken a plunge over the years.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello A.P, Thank you for reaching out here regarding your order and experience with us. I'm sorry to hear about the delays and also for the unattended messages. If this issues hasn't been resolved yet, I would love to look into this and have it sorted for you. Please provide me with your order number for me check and revert back to you. Thank you.
amitn17
5/19/19

Bought something on 24th of March which was estimated to be delivered by 16th of March. No one ever contacted me even when the product didn't even get dispatched up to 16th of April. I can see on 8th May the product has arrived and after waiting for long I was expecting to finally receive my product. Then to add y surprise the company refunded my money on 19th of May. I can see that the product is still available to buy on the website. I think the company is accumulating money from the users and then after collecting some interest for 2 months, just returning them their money.
Looks like the company is deceiving people by providing wrong estimated dates.
Also have a look at the image attached. This is Ferrari Credit Card Holder which was delivered on 30th of April and after using it for 3 days, the photo explains the condition of it.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Amit N, Thank you for writing to us here regarding your delayed order also about the poor quality item that has been delivered to you. I'm so sorry to see the quality of the item that has been delivered to you. Please revert back with your order number for me to check and revert back to you with the next course of action.
maryl788
5/15/19

Took a month to get here and when it did it wasn't the earrings l ordered. The quality was very inferior.

Better off taking time out to go to the shopping centre and picking your own stuff that way you know what your getting

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Mary L, Thank you for reaching out to us here regarding the item you've received. I;m sorry to hear about the quality of the item supplied to you. Please provide me with your order number for me check and revert back to you with the next course of action to have this resolve. Thank you.
laurene86
5/15/19

Placed the order. 2 weeks later was informed it had been cancelled as they don't have stock. Advised that I'd get refunded in 3 to 5 business days. Day 5 no refund. Queried and told another 3 to 5 business days. Now I'm on day 5 with at least 10 messages sent to them and still no refund. I'm going to the NZ police as I'm now considering this as theft.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Lauren e. Thank you for taking the time to write to us with your experience and feedback . I'm sorry ti hear that your're refund hasn't been processed yet. I would like to check and have this resolved for you. Please revert back with your order number for me to look into this.
lynh34
5/8/19

Worst online shopping experience I have ever had. Order never turned up, have been waiting 5 months now. Several messages sent, only 2 replies, and then my order and another i was waiting on got cancelled. No explanation and NO REFUNDS. And wow, now they've just gone ahead and deleted all my messages (which they never responded to). PLEASE DONT BUY OFF THIS SITE, THEY ARE UNTRUSTWORTHY, WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY, NOT SUPPLY GOODS, NOT SUPPLY REFUNDS, AND JUST IGNORE ANY MESSAGES YOU SEND.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Lyn, Thank you for reaching out regarding your delayed order and refunds. I'm sorry to hear this and also that not all your messages had been replied. Please provide me with your order number for me to check and revert back to you with an update. Thank you.
atholr
5/8/19

Mostly old stock (last season or end of line or limited run) and knock off (reproductions rather than the big brand) but it's cheap and it's fairly efficient.

abhib2
5/6/19

I order a G-Shock Watch from NZ Sale on 23/03/2019 the estimate delivery date of which was between 16/04/2019 to 21/04/2019. I patiently waited for the item to arrive, however it did not arrive till that date I contacted to know how long will it take form the estimated date, was informed to wait as it can take 5 to 7 working days after the estimated date ... I again waited patiently ... RECEIVED THE WATCH TODAY , HOWEVER ITS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM THE WATCH I ORDERED THE DIAL OF THE WATCH IS NOTHING LIKE ITS SHOWN IN THE SITE ... IT IS COMPLETE FALSE ADVERTISING ... I WOULD LOVE TO POST THE PICTURE OF BOTH THE ITEMS (WHAT WAS ORDERED AND WHAT I RECEIVED)

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Abhi, thank you for taking the time to write your review and share your experience. I apologise for all the issues with the late dispatch of these G-Shock Watch. If the item is not as we described, please do reach out directly via your account and contact us or do call us directly on 04 974 7258 so that we can assist you further regarding this issue as soon as possible. Looking forward to hearing from you.
stub12
5/5/19

I order clothes from NZ Sale - its been way over the advertised delivery date (their tracking order system states "stock arrived" for several weeks - but no movement, no contact - just states the have the goods ....... and thats that!! The customer service is non existent! And don't even bother trying to get a refund, just count your losses and let everyone know what these guys are about (warn them - unless they are your enemy, then recommend and enjoy their misery!) - I also had a colleague take the "ourpay" laybuy option - DO NOT DO THIS you be making payments for something that ain't coming. Go with Amazon (or similar trusted sites) as these sites are active in ensuring clients are happy, you may pay more - but you will know where your item is and they are there for you if something goes wrong (it never does with Amazon) STAY AWAY

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Stu B, thanks for your honest feedback on your recent NZSale experience. We are concerned to hear that you have not received great Customer Service. We have been working hard to improve our service and hope you will give us another chance to look into this more for you, please reach out to our Head Office on 04 974 7258. We would love to hear from you and be able to rectify or answer any issues you have.
darnielled
5/3/19

If I could give zero stars I would. I purchased almost $400 worth of clothing. After more than two weeks I contacted them to ask why my order wasn't even at the stock arrived' stage. Their reply didn't come for three days and was automated. This has been the communication process with this company for the past week. I message, three days later I receive an automated unhelpful response, and then it repeats. Please don't waste your time, money, or energy here people. I regretfully didn't read the reviews before downloading. It appears to be the case for many many people. It's the most frustrating online shopping experience I've had to date. I won't be using them again.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Darnielle D, thank you for taking the time to share your review and sorry to hear that you have not had any resolution to your query regarding items that you have not yet received. We are concerned that the responses were not quite right and would love the opportunity to put things right for you. Could you please reach out to us at Head Office on 04 974 7258 so that we can look into this and be able to do things better. Looking forward to hearing from you
robynr35
4/8/19

This place is the worst on line shopping I've ever dealt with waiting for items to arrive for wks upon wks upon wks also false advertising claiming stock available but is not available. I definitely wouldn't recommend ordering anything from them and when reading other reviews theirs no positive reviews so that's saying alot.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Robyn R, Thank you for reaching out to us here regarding your order that did not arrive as per advertised. Please be informed that we do not hold stock in our warehouse however once the sale ended, the PO will be submitted to the supplier to arrange the stock as per PO and once stock arrives they will dispatch it directly to the customers. ETA advertised is based on the whats been provided by the supplier and I do apologies that we could meet the ETA advertised. I will raise this with our Management to look into this so that we can avoid this. Thank you.
melodyp27
4/5/19

Extremely disappointed in NZ Sale, so many times this year I have had issues. orders unable to be fulfilled, orders MAJOURLY delayed and then false advertising too. I bought the Huggies nappies which said it would ship in 48 hours. More than 2 weeks later they haven't even shipped yet, unable to tell me when they will ship and said I'll still have to wait an additional 7-10 days when they do finally ship. Why advertise it as being a 48 hour shipping time if you can't meet the demands?? They are no help when you try to message them, they stick with the same replies and just brush over the problem saying just apologise and say everything is out of their control. Will not be shopping with them any more.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Melody, Thank you for expressing your feedback regarding the delayed order and also repeated replies to your messages. I do apologies that this has happened when we try to deliver the best we could. I'm glad that yo have address this so that I can raise this to our Management to look into this and prevent from this happening again. This our phone number 049747258, and you may call us directly during business if you need to talk. Thank you.
mc561
4/5/19

Absolutely abysmal customer service. Reps copy-paste responses that don't answer your question/address the issue. It's common for items to be significantly (weeks/months) delayed past the expected deliver with no proactive contact from NZ sale whatsoever. I shopped shopping with NZ sale for almost a year after several awful customer service experiences and recently started again... only to see they still haven't bothered to address the issue. I won't be shopping with them again.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi M.C, Thank you for writing your feedback and experience with us. I'm sorry to hear about your poor experience with late delivery and also for not getting a prompt reply from our team. We value every customer and their business with us. We definitely will take your feedback to prosper and progress in our quality and service in future. I'm so sorry once again that this is not quite a good experience for you. Should you need further assistance, please do let me know. Thank you.
palomas5
3/28/19

Ordered 2 x Calvin Klein bralette and panty. Only received the tops and no bottoms thinking they might arrive later but didn't. I contacted the customer service ppl requesting they send the bottoms ASAP & their reply was - "Unfortunately we are not able to send you the bottoms as we don't keep stock of the item". Why would you advertise stock you don't have for sale!? Not impressed with their reply and only offered 50% refund for putting me out of pocket with their lies. Their customer replies were slow also, I will never be purchasing from their site again!!! BEWARE!

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Paloma, thank you for sharing this feedback with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the complete set. Our stocks are sent over by our suppliers and our team package them and send them to you. In the event that the order is not complete, like in your case, there is no excess stocks for us to organise the missing part of your order. As such, in this instance, the team will organise a refund for you. I am really sorry that this was not handled promptly and please do let me know if there is anything I can assist you with.
wendya112
3/17/19

Wouldnt let me log in and then told me card had expired, had to cancel out and redo, the whole thing took ages.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Wendy, thank you for sharing this with us. I apologise for the delayed reply. I am sorry to hear about this experience and please let me know if you have any other queries.

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Lynelle, once your request has come through our team will send you through the details on how to return your item to us, if this has not reached you, please do send us through a message directly via your account and "Contact Us' so that we can send through all of the information

Hi AS, all of our products are 100% authentic

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Rhonda, thanks for messaging in, these dates are only estimated as transportation and other factors are beyond our control, so we are not able to guarantee delivery times. These estimated dates are when we expect the orders from this sale to be delivered. Once you place an order you can track this directly via your account through to your door, and if you have any queries please just send us a message directly via your account and contact us as our Team is here to help

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Angela, thanks for messaging in, we source goods from numerous sources around the World, with teams in Australia, USA and across Europe, we have access to the best international brands. We deal with many brands directly or with their official suppliers and therefore able to offer this amazing deals

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

10 Photos for NZSale.nz