Review of NZSale.nz

Tel: 04 974 7258
contactus@nzsale.co.nz

michellew238
4/30/18

I have had several good experiences with this site. However I had to return my watch to be repaired in JANUARY and despite a number of emails to them I still havent Received it back. They no longer respond to emails and there doesnt seem to be any other way to contact them.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Michelle, thank you for sharing your recent NZSale experience. Allow me to take this opportunity to apologise that your watch has not be returned to you and that you have not had a helpful encounter with our team. So that we can investigate the whereabouts of this as well as to review the correspondence that you have had with the team, could you please call our office on 04 974 7258. If you are unable to get through please be sure to leave a message with your contact details and we be sure to give you a call back
jesusl31
4/30/18

I'm a regular customer and I can say... don't waste your time and money buying in Nzsale. Most of the times they are fake sales and not real. They bring up the prices to later say they are applying a big discount. If you see a good item with a big discount and if you buy it, they make you wait between 3 or 4 weeks and then they cancel your order and refund for this item. But they don't refund the shipping cost. It happened to me more than 6 times in the last 6 months. After dealing with the automated customer service that doesn't read you messages I dealt with * (Customer Service Manager) to try to get the items I purchased. After 1 hour talking over the phone with her I finally got the products. And now, I have the same problem again.... very tired to deal with them again. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH NZSALE.

*Personal information redacted by admin

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Jesus, thank you for sharing your comments and review of NZSale. I can confirm that NZSale does not support nor participate in the sale of illegal trade of counterfeit goods. We work directly with authorized brand partners and official resellers to ensure that the goods listed on our website our genuine and authentic. So that we can discuss your issue in further detail, can you please call our office on 04 974 7258
hilaryg11
4/16/18

They take your money and then tell you they can't supply , and then don't refund the money, just give a store credit. Another time I ordered black shoes and was sent brown, they obviously had no black ones left so hoped I wouldn't notice ! No apology or responsibility taken by them, just a store credit . I'll never deal with them again.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Hilary, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we reply on our supplier to provide accurate inventory lists so that we can ensure that none of our customers miss out, in saying that if this has occurred the items will be refunded back via your original method of payment. Should you have unfortunately also received an item that is not as described - we would definitely appreciate the chance to review what has happened as well as ensue that we can assist you with a refund. If you have any pending inquiries or concerns, please so not hesitate to call our office on 04 974 7258
lilyw37
4/12/18

Be aware that NZ sale changed their return policy recently that makes return / refund very difficult. They used to state clearly if a product is refundable but now they simply show on page refer to our return policy. When you do request a return they decline it without giving reasons. After much persuing and probing their robotic answering system, you find out because it is from a warehouse stock so no retuen is allowed.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Lily W, thank you for your recent review and sorry to hear that you have not found our returns easy. May I please ask you to call us directly on 04 974 7258 so that we can answer any queries you may have regarding this
hannahl67
4/11/18

brought a 'refurbished' phone, the phone is simply second hand. The speakers are covered in dust and dirt, there is paint chips every where, there is a crack in the screen which would cost a refurbisher about $10 to fix so sending them with cracks is really not acceptable as a small crack in the glass will affect the use of the phone and if it gets a small bump it will just continue cracking. Lastly the service from this sight has been appalling, they completely ignore the point to your enquiries, shipping was over a week late and they only started doing something about it when confronted, this is the worst transaction i have ever had and i would definitely not recommend purchasing anything from this site as your are obviously just going to get shabby cheap quality.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Hannah L, we are sorry to hear that your latest NZSale purchase was not up to standard. We pride ourselves on getting our customers the best products at the best prices and are concerned to hear that this has not occurred in this instance. Please accept our apologies that the responses you have received from our team are not as they should be and for any inconvenience this may of caused. May I please ask you to call us directly on 04 974 7258 so that we can ensure this is resolved for you as soon as possible
coreyt12
3/17/18

I ordered my items on 2 March and was told I would receive it between 11-16 March. When nothing arrived by 16 March, I emailed NZSALE and received a response saying: 'the items have just been dispatched from the UK today (16 March) so please allow another 10 working days for them to arrive'. When I sent several more emails requesting a proper explanation like any other proper or professional business would give you, they kept sending me the same response with the following line added: 'sorry for the inconvenience' - which just pissed me off even more. No accountability at all from NZSALE which is pathetic! They're a bunch of twats that just care about getting your money and dont give a stuff about when you actually get your goods! It seems like they have been doing this to hundreds of other customers based on all the other reviews I've read and I know NZSALE will get theirs soon enough! I've already made formal complaints with the Commerce Commission and Consumer Affairs for breaches to the Consumer Guarantees and the Fair Trading Acts! I would encourage anyone/everyone in a similar situation to do the same to stop them from doing this to hundreds of others!

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Corey T, thank you for your honest feedback with your recent experience with NZSale. We work hard to minimize the time our customers have to wait for delivery, however in most instances working in the way we do it the only way to get the cheapest prices. Generally our transit times are 21 days after the sale finishes and we would like the opportunity to further investigate. Please do call us directly on 04 974 7258 so that we can look into this further for you
adrianb67
3/11/18

ive spent about $2000 plus with NZ sale in the last three months and the time you have to wait for your goods is getting worse and worse.They give you an estimated delivery,im not sure why they do that because their dates are way off.Im still waiting for something i bought 2 months ago, still not arrived.There our pay system im not sure about that i seem to have paid for it before i get it because there shipping is so bad.There are many other sites can use with far quicker delivery times

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Adrian B, we appreciate your honest feedback here. We always work hard to minimize the time our customers have to wait for delivery, however in most instances working in the way we do is the only way to get the cheapest prices.
We are concerned to hear that you are yet to receive an order from two months ago and would ask you to please call us directly on 04 974 7258 so that we can investigate this and resolve the whereabouts of your order as quickly as we can. We look forward to hearing from you
marlenem40
2/2/18

False descriptions,they take your money ,then tell you they can not get goods,about a month later.( even when it says they have goods in stock )
So they are getting interest on your money,which you dont get when they refund which can take up to 5 days to get.
Other shops only take your money when they send your goods.
The Commerse Commission should look into them

Tip for consumers: If you are really wanting a item they are advertising,buy some where else,as there is no guarantee you will get it from NZ Sales,Even when it says they have it in stock.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Marlene, thank you for taking the time to share your comments and review. Our Buying Team works closely with our suppliers to describe the goods on our site as closely as possible. With saying that, should anything be received that is not as described - we would definitely appreciate the chance to review what has happened as well as ensure that we can assist you with a refund.
We work hard to minimize the time our customers have to wait for delivery, however in most instances working in the way we do is the only way to get the cheapest prices.
If you do have any further issues please do reach out to our Member Relations Team via the web site or call us on 04 974 7258
paulr281
1/30/18

Have bought a lot from this company over the years, but their customer service has rapidly downhill. Their "contact" system is cumbersome, slow and obtuse, and designed to make you give up.
Bought a pair of shoes that failed on on the 3rd time I wore them, got told as 21 days had passed I wasn't entitled to a refund and it was "fair wear and tear" without even seeing the issue.
These guys thumb their nose at warranties, the fair trading act, and the consumer guarantees act, unsure how they are allowed to operate in NZ.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Paul R, thank you for taking the time to let us know your feedback and review and we are sorry to hear that you do not feel supported in your shopping experience with NZSale. Could I please ask you to call our Head Office on 04 974 7258 so that we can review your query and the correspondence you have received from our Team. We would love to hear from you so that we can look into this further and set things right.
jasul
1/23/18

I felt strongly about writing a review after reading some very negative feedback about NZSale which I stumbled across AFTER I placed my order. I was very concerned however, quite the opposite. I saw a Quilt Cover which I missed out on as my decision making was too slow. But our of curiosity I thought I'd pop into their Te Rapa store . Ladies their great.
Although mainly clothes on shelves and looks like a typical outlet store. Never the less I explained my situation to the shop assistant and how disappointed I was and to my amazement they located the exact Quilt Cover and size ... package was a little crinkled so once again got a further discount. Not bad for a popular white king bed cover along with the Quilt bought from NZSale for less than $90 in total for quality products.

derejkc
1/17/18

False descriptions, lies, overpriced junk that is available on Aliexpress for a fraction of their 'discounted' prices. Avoid doing business with them. They told me it was a Swiss sports function watch with box and instructions...was a chinese watch (skmei), no box, no instructions and no battery and the face scratched. Claimed original price was $458 but discounted to $55 yet this watch is available on Aliexpress for $9 !!!! I gave one star because I can't give zero stars. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY....IT'S A CON!
Stop press; I contacted the NZ Commerce Commission who found in my favour and were aware of these fraudsters.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Derejk C, thank you for sharing your concerns on your recent NZSale experience we always endeavour to provide the best quality products at the right prices. We hope that you have reached out to our Member Relations Team via the web site so that we can assist you further and set things straight.
lexined
12/17/17

Ordered from NZ Sale 18th October, 18th December and still have not received the items. Have contacted NZ Sale 3 times asking what is going on and get nothing but a computer generated response. Crap Service...Crap site...really disappointed!
Do NOT buy from this site.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Lexine, thank you for taking the time to share your review and sorry to hear that you have not had any resolution to your query regarding items that you have not yet received. Could I please ask you to reach out to our Head Office on 04 974 7258 so that we can assist you with resolving this as quickly as we can
lilyj30
12/5/17

Bought a JBL charge speaker for $150 and never recieved it, tried multiple times to contact NZsale but could not get any response. Very frustrated. DON'T BUY FROM THIS SITE!

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Lily, we appreciate your feedback and review and sorry to hear that you have not received your order nor had a response from our Team. Could I ask you to please call us at Head Office Ph 04 974 7258 so that we can look into this for you and resolve this as quickly as we can.
henrietah
11/5/17

I have ordered a pair of sandals on the 17 October 2017, which was to be delivered between 04/11-09/11/2017. Today is the 6/11 and it has not even arrived to the dispatch location. Quite clearly will not be here by the latest time promised. They don't inform you about delays unless you start emailing them and even then, you only receive apologies and explanations as how it is not their fault.
I don't care who is late. I have paid NZSALE, so it is their problem to manage their suppliers better or penalize them. But they rather take your money and promise anything, which they don't care to fulfill.
I am fed up and cant wait for Amazon to set up a distribution warehouse in OZ.

Henrieta

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Henrieta, thank you for your honest feedback. We work hard to minimize the time customers have to wait for delivery, however in most instances working in the way we do is the only way to get the cheapest prices. If you would like to discuss this further please do feel free to call our Head Office on 04 974 7258
agataa1
11/1/17

Order took ages to arrive. I ordered Havainas and they sent me one shoe only!
I returned it and got refund as a store credit!! What a joke .If it's a faulty or incomplete order you should refund to the credit card. The also haven't refunded original shipping cost! time wasters really . Needless to say they have no more stock of the shoes and I've lost $30 on Nothing! Terrible customer service. Stay away!

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Agata, thanks you for taking the time to share your review and I am sorry to hear that your return appears to have not been processed as it should. If an item is faulty we refund back via your original method of payment. Could I please ask for you to reach out to our Head Office on 04 974 7258 so that we can look into this for you and set things right
kerip6
10/31/17

Every Christmas I use this website for getting some good gifting ideas from this website. You might be able to find stuff cheaper in other places, but I think it's better to pay up for better customer care and shipping options.

kaylan26
10/15/17

I have been waiting for an order that was meant to arrive 3 weeks ago (it said it would be delivered by 25/9/2017). When I first enquired with them, they said that due to fuel pipe leaks, flights had been cancelled, which I was fine with. Then when I tracked my order a few days later, it said it was with the courier driver ready to be delivered but after a whole week of waiting, I called the courier company and they said that they didnt have it and that it was still in customs. When I contacted NZSALE to tell them what the courier company said, they told me they had would get a someone to investigate my case and that it would take up to 3 business days. It has now been another whole week and I have messaged them twice with no reply or even an apology. Im really annoyed as I have ordered other things that said they would be here before tomorow but still dont have a tracking number.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Kayla, thank you for sharing your concerns on your recent NZSale experience. Allow me to take this opportunity to apologize that your orders are still to be received and that you have not had a helpful encounter with our team. So that we can investigate the whereabouts of your orders, as well as to review the correspondence that you have had with the team, could you please call our Head Office on 04 974 7258. If you are unable to get through to a representative, please be sure to leave a message with your contact details and we will give you a call back
lylaa
10/11/17

In the last 7 weeks I've had problems 3 times with orders.

First Order - when it arrived they'd left out part of my order. Receive some generic insincere apology and excuse for why they can't send me what's been left out.

Second Order - They contacted me to say they couldn't send part of my order because they were out of stock even though it clearly said when I ordered it that they had enough. Once again I received some generic insincere apology and excuse.

Third Issue - The same order where they were out of stock is missing in transit. According to there tracking it left Australia for NZ last Thursday. That's a week ago. Once again generic insincere apology.

It's like they aren't even reading your emails and then copying and pasting something that's vaguely appropriate. This pisses me off more than anything. The cutomers service is absolutely shocking.

Prior to this I'd had no problems with orders. I've spent quite a bit of money on NZ Sale and this is the way they treat a regular customer. Even when I said they'll be losing me as a customer...nothing just another generic message.

Disgusting service!

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Lyla, thank you for taking the time to share your honest review and please accept my apologies with the issues with these three orders. We are concerned that the responses were not quite right and would love the opportunity to put things right for you. Could you please reach out to us at Head Office on 04 974 7258 so that we can look into this and be able to do things better.
nikkit26
9/7/17

I have had orders unfulfilled, never delivered and cancelled. Have bought a great deal through NZ sale over the last few years, but recently they have become unreliable and it's just frustrating paying for things and never getting them. The latest issue was an order that was partly missing items, which they can't give me an explaination for and want to issue a refund voucher which is no use to me as I am leaving NZ in two weeks so any voucher used to buy further items will be too late.... I have requested a refund for missing items to my credit card as stated in their own Terms and Conditions # 24, but keep getting told that I can have a voucher. $115 wasted with nothing to show for it. NEVER AGAIN and will advise others not to use this site anymore.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Nikki, thanks for your honest feedback and sharing your concerns on your recent NZSale experience. Allow me to take this opportunity to apologise and completely understand your disappointment and frustration that these things have been happening with your orders. Since this has happened more than once we would love the chance to get in touch with you and try and set things right. Can you please send through a message via Facebook or please do contact our Head Office on 04 974 7258 so that we can look into this further for you
lorahp
8/30/17

all I can say is NEVER AGAIN will I order from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Lorah, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are concerned to hear that you have not received great Customer Service. We have been working hard to improve our service and hope you will give us another chance to look into this more for you, please reach out to our Head Office on 04 974 7258. We would love to hear from you and be able to rectify or answer any issues you have.
annab343
8/1/17

I notice certain brands like Clarins, Clinique and L'Occitane
repeatedly have sales where the discount is LESS than the postage (e.g. a whopping $3.00 discount on RRP - then add $8 shipping- (and then wait weeks for it to arrive) huh???) Upon querying this I was told that if I buy more I will eventually save- Really???

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Anna, Thank you for taking the time to send through this feedback and letting us know that this is still not quite right. We are constantly looking for opportunities where we can do better and will take stock of this. If you would like to contact us directly at any time please call our head office on 04 974 7258.
ginap34
5/22/17

I had my doubts over the amount of time for delivery but the wait was worth it given the price I paid for my products. The website clearly outlines how long delivery might take so you aren't mislead and well I am one happy customer who will definitely order products again....Love love love the items that I purchased. Would definitely recommend to anyone

Tip for consumers: If you can be patient then this site is definitely one well worth buying from

biancam22
5/15/17

I have had a terrible time with the customer service at NZsale. I purchased a refurbished iPhone6s for $600 and have been waiting for over 2 months now for it to arrive (which still hasn't come). I have spoken to many different customer service reps on multiple occasions about where my order is and why it is taking so long. The response I have had is not good and doesn't sound genuine or that they care about my order. I feel like I am being lied to and that I won't ever get my order. On their website it says my order has been dispatched but they have not sent me a tracking number/it doesn't seem to be working or that they are doing anything about fixing it. It has been a week and a half since my order was sent out and have had no phone show up or any update at all. I am extremely frustrated and upset by the service I have had. I would not recommend buying off this company at all!! My order number 22306008 to make this right.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Bianca, Thank you for taking the time to write your review and share your experience. I apologise for all the issues with the late dispatch of these iPhones, we have had issues with our supplier which has been the cause for delay with dispatching these to you. Once orders are dispatched it can take several days for tracking information to be updated from our partners and confirming the status of the orders. I have called and left a message this morning and sent a message via your NZSale account advising that your order has been lost in transit and we have approved and processed you a full refund today. My apologies again for the time it takes for the investigation into your lost order and for any inconvenience and disappointment this may of caused.
jessicap125
1/22/17

Ordered quite a bit of stuff, used $20 store credit and $23 cash. One of my orders (six bottles of tan) were marked as packed and ready for dispatch. And then I mysteriously get an email from them saying that my tan was "damaged during dispatch" they are plastic bottles of tan, it would be near impossible to damage these without it being intentional. They then refunded me in store credit which I did not, which had an expiry date of just ONE WEEK on it which noone informed me of, so it expired and I literally have no compensation. Company continues to make excuses, now other items from my order are missing, they were supposedly dispatched on the 17th yet no tracking information is showing for them, so I assume they have been "lost" and have had no answers from nzsale. I have been chasing them around for answers for over a week now with no genuine response, noone seems to care or want to find out where my order is or refund me in CASH. Someone from nzsale needs to right this ASAP. Order number 21690666.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Jessica. Thank you for taking the time to write your review, and sharing your experience. I see that you have also reached out to us via Facebook, and trust pilot, however, in the case that this is the first reply from me that you see; I will provide you with an update.

In regards to your credit, this was due to it being refunded to your card, as per your request; unfortunately there is a 3 - 5 day wait for these funds to be refunded, so this would explain why the credit showed as "expired", but the funds have not been returned yet.

In terms of the other parcel, it appears that the tracking is not active as of yet, however, this is not necessarily a cause for concern, as the parcel will still continue to travel without an active tracking number. Our team is looking into rectifying this issue, and once we have an update for you, we will be sure to reach out. Once again I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. Cheers, Jack.
michellep114
12/23/16

The experience of NZSale.nz varies... some months the sales are innovative and interesting, other months they are repetitive and 'much of the same'. The trick is clearly to keep looking! Mostly shipping is spot on and arrives when it's stated it will.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Michelle. We appreciate the time you took out of your day to share your thoughts with us. I would be happy to pass on your feedback regarding sale verity, as I am sure our teams would be happy to look into this. Thanks again!

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Lynelle, once your request has come through our team will send you through the details on how to return your item to us, if this has not reached you, please do send us through a message directly via your account and "Contact Us' so that we can send through all of the information

Hi AS, all of our products are 100% authentic

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Rhonda, thanks for messaging in, these dates are only estimated as transportation and other factors are beyond our control, so we are not able to guarantee delivery times. These estimated dates are when we expect the orders from this sale to be delivered. Once you place an order you can track this directly via your account through to your door, and if you have any queries please just send us a message directly via your account and contact us as our Team is here to help

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Angela, thanks for messaging in, we source goods from numerous sources around the World, with teams in Australia, USA and across Europe, we have access to the best international brands. We deal with many brands directly or with their official suppliers and therefore able to offer this amazing deals

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

All of our products are 100% authentic. As we source goods from numerous sources around the World, with teams in Australia, USA and across Europe, we have access to the best international brands. We deal with many brands directly or with their official suppliers. On occasion we may sell items that have not been sold locally. Rest assured that these products are legitimate and that they may simply not have been offered as part of the range within our market.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

4 Photos for NZSale.nz