Review of OZSALE

Tel: 02 8999 0407
privacy@ozsale.com.au

nicke66
1/6/19

I recently ordered a sink for my laundry.

Through my error of supplying incorrect email address I did not receive the order confirmation.

Initially I struggled getting information using the Contact Us form on OzSale, but then one of their team called me from a Malaysian number. They were extremely helpful and sorted the situation out for me.

evelynh61
12/17/18

I have written to you about my recent purchases totaling +-$800. As yet I have not received a reply. My complaint is regarding order no. 28011808. I placed the order thinking that I was purchasing jewelry as gifts at greatly discounted prices. After showing the items I received to the girls at my workplace, I was told that I had been 'taken for an expensive ride by your company. I was shown the identical items on Vova for a fraction of the price I had paid. Most of the items are being sold for 10x less than your price. The quality of the items is also very inferior. Some clasps are even broken. The photos that you use in your advertising are identical to theirs. You show a fake % discount which they do not. Please reply to this complaint as I am wanting to return your inferior, very overpriced items, but not before I am assured of a full refund. This experience has made me wonder if your company can ever be trusted. I paid with my PayPal account so my next step will be to go to them for resolution before going to the media.

joanp110
12/16/18

Bought a brand new iPhone in early June did not turn up until late July. This phone was very slow and after 2 months began dying all the time. Advised Ozsale I was not happy with the phone. They advised to return it and the would replace if found to be faulty or it would be repaired using refurbished parts but suggested that I had caused the issue by dropping the phone or using a non genuine charger.
I advised them that I would be taking the phone into Apple for them to check it out. Yesterday I took the phone into an Apple store where they advised me that the phone was made and first sold in 2015 in Fort Worth Texas and it's screen had been replaced and was made of all different parts- it definitely was not brand new. I will now be lodging complaints regarding this matter. Do not buy anything from this company. They are obviously lying cheating frauds who take people's money buy selling goods that are damaged, second hand or fake.

This company needs to be closed down.

jasony45
11/20/18

I purchased one of air fryer from their site but item has not delivered for a month. I sent several emails to follow up this matter, but they did not seriously respond to this request. I asked the refund after two months from purchased but, no answer. So, I asked my bank to cancel this transaction and refund the fund for undelivered product. After that, bank arranged the charge back to my account finally. What a pity of this business!!!

luciav8
11/5/18

Ordered and paid for a product that was supposedly despatched on 29/10/18 - never received. When I click on the my track' via the email sent it states there is no order. Their contact option is rubbish and not operating

Response from Jack P., OZSALE Representative
Hey Lucia. I'm sorry for the late response and sorry to hear that you're waiting on for your order. Do reach out to us at 02 8081 0972 and someone will be able to assist you further to locate your order. Thanks.
heathere65
10/14/18

Accidentally purchased the wrong thing so tried to cancel the order straight away but was told they cannot refund me back my money. Very disappointing.

Response from Jack P., OZSALE Representative
Hi Heather, thank you for sending us your review, if the order is already in the packing process we are not able to cancel this. Once you receive your order please do request a return directly via your account so that you can return the item to us in Sydney. If you need any assistance with this please do not hesitate to call on 02 8081 0972
rebeccam369
10/11/18

They use drop shipping companies and they don't even have stock of the items they make you pay for! My candle came back broken in pieces and my Valentino bag was a lost order. Don't buy from them as they are unprofessional and absolute liars.

Response from Jack P., OZSALE Representative
Hi Rebecca, thank you for sharing your comments and review, working in the way we do is the only way we are able to offer such great prices. If your item has been damaged or lost, please do reach out to our team via the contact us on your account or call us directly on 02 8081 0972 so that we can assist you with a full refund
time159
10/9/18

I ordered 3 items in the space of 3 weeks. Two never came and finally got refunded after i emailed twice and the third one came but took 4 weeks. I will never buy from this site again.

Response from Jack P., OZSALE Representative
Hi Tim E, thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience of OZSale. Working in the way we do with our longer delivery times is the only way in which we can offer such competitive pricing. If you do have any outstanding issues please do call us directly on 02 8081 0972 as out team is here to help
rayw112
7/30/18

I purchased a skirt , but received wrong colour one .there is no exchange , and if I return , I have to pay deliver fee again . I don't know why I have to pay for their mistake.

Response from Jack P., OZSALE Representative
Hi Ray, sorry to hear that you have received an incorrect coloured skirt, if this has happened we will pay for the skirt to be returned to us for a full refund including the initial delivery charge so that you do not lose out in anyway. If you would like any assistance with raising a return or to have any of this clarified please do call us directly on 02 8081 0972, we look forward to hearing from you
johnl614
4/11/18

Some excellent sales. Good delivery. Have had some complaints but they've handled it quite well. Only issue I've had is when you order something and they sale says its available but then you get an email later to say that its not actually available, and they won't let you cancel the order.

elenaa29
4/10/18

Ozsale got my return order on 17/01/18. I have all documents form ParcelPoint.
Today is 11.04.18 and I can't get my money back.
At first, they promised to find the parcel. Then Ozsale cleaned "my orders" and "contact us" history. They don't answer and no refunds $240.15. What can i do? Please give me an advice.

Response from Jack P., OZSALE Representative
Hi Elena, thank you for reaching out here and via Facebook, I can see that the team is trying to locate this for you as it appears to have been returned to another address other than OZSale. As soon as the team have any updates they will send this through to you via your OZSale account. Alternatively please do call us directly on 02 8081 0972 as we wish to resolve this refund for you as soon as possible.
hermanc20
3/13/18

i don't really know this website and i don't know how good they are until i brought 2 items , after 12 days came 1 item with the size too big for me i pay $8.50 to return and " NO " refund till now, the other item gone fishing never come, after i read so many review i notice i make a big mistake should read the review before i start ordering, i don't understand why a company have such a bad reputations still around, all i can tell you folks is if you don't want trouble " Don't " buy, it's only bring you headache but nothing.

Response from Jack P., OZSALE Representative
Hi Herman C, thank you for taking the time to send through your review and rating of OZSale. Our Return team generally can process returns within five business days of them being received into our warehouse, if this is not the case please do call us directly on 02 8081 0972 or send through a message via your account and contact us. Our Team are here to help you with locating your return and the order that is yet to reach you. We look forwarding to hearing you so that we can set this right for you.
genevievej2
3/7/18

I purchased a Salvatore Ferragamo handbag and wallet. The handbag was too small for my needs so requested return. All good. Got my RAN number and posted it back via Parcel Point. You could follow their status of delivery at every point right till it was back in store. Keep in mind I took it to Parcel Point on the 27th January. They delivered it to Ozsale on the 2 February. NP. But then where is my refund???? I have been with out my $950 for too long. Do not buy from this company any more. They used to be reputable but not any more. Judging by many similar and recent posts on trustpilot.com. I received a watch that does not fit me and have requested a return, however I'm now thinking I'd be safer keeping the watch and selling it online. They have been days now and not issued a RAN number. Service has gone from bad to worse. I warn anyone out there to steer clear of them. They have dodgy operators now. Not to be trusted.

Response from Jack P., OZSALE Representative
Hi Genevieve, we appreciate your honest feedback here and are very sorry to hear that your return has not been processed. May I please ask you to call us directly on 02 8081 0972 so that we can help to ensure this return is closed for you. We would like the chance also to review the messages you have received from our Team so that we can improve and ensure that we are always improving and can do better.
We look forward to hearing from you
tonyd115
3/6/18

I ordered an electric bicycle from Ozsale for $999. They them sent me an email saying they have oversold them and have issued a refund. The refund never came through. I am now chasing this up with PayPal and may have to take it to the retail ombadsman if that does not work.
Plus there customer support is useless. Only via the contact form on their website and they only send me the exact same unhelpful generic message every single time.

Response from Jack P., OZSALE Representative
HI Tony D, Hi , thank you for sharing your input on your latest OZSale encounter firstly please allow me to take this opportunity to apologise that your order was unfulfilled. We do reply on our suppliers to furnish us with accurate stock quantities so that our lovely customers do not miss out.
I am concerned to hear that your refund has not come back via your original method of payment and may I please also ask you to call us directly on 02 8081 0972 so that we can follow up on this for you
katherinet37
2/25/18

15 days later after placing my order and mind you immediate payment for it goods are still not shipped. Impossible to find out what is the customer service number. You have to send them email and after couple of days you may receive generic answer with no ather avenue to adress the problem. Thankfully one more review website helped me to obtain their CSO number. I must say it was unpleasant and tense conversation and reluctance to cancel the order wich was not shipped after 15 days of placing it. Demanded to talk to superviser and finally omg order is cancelled. I am not sure when i will receive refund.... i will keep you updated, but my advise is PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM OZSALE, THEY ARE SCAMMERS. by the way they paid fine of $10 000to ACCC for consumer guarantee misrepresentation.

Response from Jack P., OZSALE Representative
Hi Katherine, thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with OZSale. We work hard to ship our order to our valued customers as quickly as possible, however in most circumstances working in the way we do is the only way to get the cheapest prices. Many of our estimated delivery dates are 21 days after the sale finishes and if the order is in the process of being packed it can take a couple of days to check with the warehouse if this is able to be cancelled. Your refund will come back via your original method of payment, but this can take up to 5-7 business days to go through the banking system. Please do call us on 02 8081 0972 if you have any further queries as we are here to help
lorrainem60
2/13/18

I purchased some essential oil and the checkout somehow doubled the order, and i checked out without checking. I have sent heaps of emails and have nagged a bit. I sent an email the same day to cancel another order, sent another one to say not to cancel it, got an answer to that one but not the other ones. I am $80 out of pocket as i had to reorder the oils thinking ozsale would cancel the original order. Not a happy person between Ozsale, PayPal and my bank today

Response from Jack P., OZSALE Representative
Hi Lorraine, thank you for reaching out and sharing your experiences with OZSale and sorry to hear that you have not yet received a reply from our team. If the order is in the packing stage we are not able to cancel the order, please do let the team know once you have received the extra items and they can arrange a manual return and assist you with returning the order to us. Alternatively please do call us directly on 02 8081 0972 so that we can sort this out for you
sineadc4
2/6/18

I have had some great success with Ozsale in the past, mostly buying cosmetic clearance deals when the brands are well-known drugstore brands. I have also received some lovely jewellery that Im very happy with.

Unfortunately I cant vouch for the legitimacy of the product descriptions and the quality of some of their items. When looking at some gold jewellery, the product title and the description often contains contradictory information such as saying the jewellery is gold filled in the title and gold plated in the description. Similarly I have noticed false claims such as genuine pearl written on ozsale whilst the manufacturer website says artificial. The RRPs in some sales are lies as I have seen products with an RRP of over $200 going for $15 on eBay. In addition, the quality of some of the jewellery has been terrible. One necklace was broken on arrival and the metal pendant was bent. I also received a set of earrings where one of the posts was too thick to fit through the backing!

The customer service is terrible. Not only are they slow to comment, but when they do reply they send generic emails that dont answer your questions. There is also a chance that you wont actually receive the product you paid for as they are out of stock. When this happened to me I had already been waiting for weeks for the item to be shipped and I was stuck with other items I had bought at the same time to accompany the main item that was then out of stock.

Overall, ozsale has some good deals but you MUST pay attention and do your research. The quality is definitely hit and miss, but some good deals are available if you are careful. It seems to be less risky if you purchase well known brands as you will have more idea of what you are getting.

Response from Jack P., OZSALE Representative
Hi Sinead, thank you for taking the time to share your honest comments and review, we wish to assure you that notwithstanding our irresistible prices, all our products are 100% authentic. We have taken every precaution to ensure that we have documentation tracing back to the brands themselves.
We reply heavily on our suppliers to provide us with accurate stock levels to avoid you having to miss out. We understand the disappointment on missing out on an order and appreciate the added inconvenience of this happening. If you do have a partial order that has been unfulfilled, please do reach out to our Member Relations Team or call us directly on 02 8081 0972 so that we can assist you with a manual return.
alessandros30
1/31/18

These people used to be good. I would definitely have given them 4 to 5 stars
Not now, I ordered some t-shirts while back. They sent wrong t-shirt, the t-shirt a much cheaper brand than I ordered. I sent email & they asked to send back & pay postage. For the time & cost was't worth it.
I let that go. I have just recently ordered 2 pairs of shorts which were advertised as cotton. They arrived 24 DAYS later. 24 DAYS for 2 very lightweight shorts postage charged @ $9.50, disgraceful.
The shorts were 100% NOT cotton
I sent email & got some automated crap back. I then sent another message.It was asked of me to leave phone number if I wanted them to call me. I did, NO call.

I used to order quite a bit from these people. Over 50% of their stuff doesn't fit right. The post takes FOREVER!! So not saving any money. I now order mainly from Mr.Porter & End, more expensive however, great service & everything so far fits. Their sizing by far more accurate than Ozsale

Ozsale your post is TERRIBLE, so is your service, your misleading information regarding the fabric of your garments & the regurgitated crap that you keep recycling when announcing you have yet another sale. TERRIBLE!!

Response from Jack P., OZSALE Representative
Hi Allessandro,
Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback and comments. Our Buying Teams work closely with our Suppliers to describe the goods on our site as closely as possible. In saying that if you do receive anything that is not as described please do reach out to our Member Relations Team or send through your account details via private message on our Facebook page so that we can assist you as quickly as possible to resolve any issues.
We appreciate you sharing your concerns with us as we are always wanting to do better.
soniab41
1/18/18
• Updated review

Ok my update on the 17th of January someone finally called me about this and today I received a refund.
However this has taken far too long to resolve and as such I will not be changing my star rating. I see that quite a few of the bad ratings here are from long term customers of OzSale who have just started having problems and that is also the case for me.
This issue should not have taken nearly 30 emails to your customer service department and me writing bad reviews to be resolved.
OzSale you need to improve your customer service and resturns policy ASAP or you will keep receiving bad reviews. You need to answer people when they have an issue not ignore or send the same standard response.
You need to make it an easy process when things go wrong if you want to be a trusted company.
Thank you for finally refunding my money and putting this issue right.

Response from Jack P., OZSALE Representative
Hi Sonia B, thank you for the additional feed back, comments and concerns with OZSale this gives us the opportunity to look into this further and ensure we can further improve our service for our customers. Allow me to apologise again that this was not resolved for you in a timely fashion.
“OzSale still avoiding putting this right”
1/14/18
• Previous review

Have just received another email from so called customer service. It is the exact response they sent in the 21 of December stating they need to investigate. Come on OzSale this has gone on long enough the parcel is missing stop ignoring me or when you do reply sending the same standard reply that does nothing - time to refund my money long over due I paid for these items in November.

Response from Jack P., OZSALE Representative
Hi Sonia B, thank you for sending in your review, please allow me to apolgise that this has not been resolved for you and that the replies you have received are not as they should be. May I please ask you to call us directly on 02 8081 0972 so that we can help with sorting this for you as quickly as possible
“Fake response”
1/7/18
• Previous review

I have left over 16 emails on your contact us page that you chose to ignore instead you chose to give me your fake standard response on here that states nothing using an 02 number that doesn't work. Still haven't got what I paid for that's the issue OzSale. Stop waisting my time and refund my money SHAME ON YOU

“Stay away from this website”
1/6/18
• Previous review

This website has terrible customer service if you actually get any response. I placed and order and the sale closed in November - firstly they told me the products had not arrived the latest is that the product has been delivered and they are following up with the courier company. They give excuse after excuse and give computer generated responses. I should have had the order in November and still nothing now I have emailed them about 16 times and they have not responded.

Response from Jack P., OZSALE Representative
Hi Sonia, we value your honest review here and are concerned that you do not feel supported in your shopping adventures with OZSale. We are sorry to hear that you have not received a resolution and would please request to reach out to our Head Office on 02 8081 0972 so that we can look into this a set this right.
traceyw48
11/27/17

I purchased a Burberry Handbag from Ozsale.

I have requested to return the item as:

1. Stud missing from gold closure hardware
2. All gold studs are tarnished - throughout the bag
3. Glue residue noted in 2 areas of the bag
4. Black marks on leather of 2 of the straps.

This is supposed to be a high end luxury item and I find all of the above unacceptable and were not disclosed in the listing of the item. I would not have bought this item had I known about all of the above faults.
I have dozens of photos. This item is really not up to standard!

In addition to this I have doubts as to the authenticity of the item.

The returns team have declined the return of the item. I find this highly unacceptable.

Response from Jack P., OZSALE Representative
Hello Tracey
We are sorry to hear that your latest purchase was not up to standard. We are not able to take returns for swimwear but as in this case the item is faulty we are happy to accept this return for a full refund. Please allow me to take this opportunity to apologise for any inconvenience caused here that this was not actioned in the first instance. Could I please ask you to call us on 02 8081 0972 so that we can set this right for you.
sonnieh
9/13/17

This company has very strict returns policy which very conveniently is not visible or accessible from their app. I believed there is a transparency policy in Australia that prevents that. If you do not state the exact reason that suits their policy return you will not get a refund only a credit voucher. I found this out by ordering ugg boots, where the size chart most certainly does not meet the standard Au sizing. Some of their size charts are also vague and misleading as I again found out when ordering a pair of helium leather pants. They were 3 sizes smaller than the advertised listing and my transaction record miraculously disappear. I have used this site for at least 2 years and used to get great results however you cannot speak to anyone directly to revolve your issue so choose carefully and beware of their secrecy of returns policy that you must look up separately.

Response from Jack P., OZSALE Representative
Thank you for sharing your concerns on your recent Ozsale experience. Our Buying teams work closely with our supplier to describe the goods on our site as closely and accurately as possible including the sizing charts. We are always looking for ways to improve and do things better and appreciate the honest feedback.
Can I please ask you to give us a call directly on (02) 8081 0972 9am -8pm weekdays, we are would love to hear from you so that we can look into this further, once we obtain the specifics.
allyn16
9/13/17

I ordered a bcbgeneration jacket in a x- small, when I received the jacket it was a medium wrapped in a x-small packaging. When I contacted customer service I was told too bad if I wanted I could get a refund but they had run out of the jacket in an x-small. I told them it was not my fault they gave me the wrong jacket. I still haven t heard back from them. Apparently it is still being investigated.

Response from Jack P., OZSALE Representative
Hi Ally N, we completely understand the disappointment of receiving the wrong sized jacket. We rely on our suppliers to have these packaged into the correct packs. If possible, we will always try to replace the jacket for you, otherwise if we have sent through the wrong sized jacket we will arrange the refund back via your original method of payment. Please do reach out to us via the “Contact Us’ at the web site or give us a call directly on (02) 8081 0972 9am -8pm weekdays, we are would love to hear from you
anam173
9/7/17

I have ordered necklaces but the order was mixed up. Asked for a return and they are dragging their feet. No one seems to be able to make the decision. They make returns difficult. RT1249851. Spent 1500 aud. What a rip off Ozsale!!!!

Response from Jack P., OZSALE Representative
Hi Ana M, thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback with OZSale. I apologise that this has taken some time for this return to be finalized for you. I happy to see that this has now been processed and approved back via your original method of payment on 04 September. Your comments have been passed on for further investigation so that we can continually ensure our processes and systems are always improving. If at any time you would like to discuss this further, please do feel free to call us directly on (02) 8081 0972 9am -8pm weekdays, we are would love to hear from you
alisat6
8/8/17

I have been an Oz Sale customer since it was first launched all those years ago and cannot speak more highly of them sure there's been occasions when my orders or part of have not been able to be fulfilled and a refund has always been issued,If your looking for an item that you need asap don't buy from them as they take weeks sometimes but that's the name of the game you cannot have everything,I would rather shop with them then major department stores and all of my items have been first class! and I will continue to buy from them! Why all the negative comments? Seriously shop elsewhere then.

kimchin
6/28/17

Beware of their designer brand sale.I recently ordered a D & G handbag listed RRP $2,600AU,on sale for $549.00AD,received a very very bad fake one,worth less than $50.00AD,asked for a refund,yes,but they did not credit my money back but gave me their website shopping voucher.Now I want to use the voucher but can't use it.OMG what a scam.

Response from Jack P., OZSALE Representative
Hello Kimchi, thank you for messaging us. All our items are a 100% authentic. In the event that you decide to return the item, this will be treated as a change of mind as there is nothing wrong with the bag. In this instance, you will be refunded via store vouchers. We are sorry that you were not happy with what you have received and we would like to take a look at this matter and would appreciate if you could provide us with your order number and we will investigate this with you.

Hi Liz, please do send through a message directly via your account and "Contact Us" so that our team can help. If the order is not in the packing stage we can cancel the order prior to dispatch, if the order is already in the process of being prepared for shipment, once the order has arrived you can request a return direct via your account for your ballet shoes

By Jack P., OZSALE Representative

Hi Samantha, generally our courier partners will text you prior to delivery but you can also track your order directly via your account all the way through to your door

By Jack P., OZSALE Representative

Hi Kristy, please do send in any queries directly via your account and contact us as our team can generally respond within 24 hours during business days to most queries, alternatively please do call us directly on 02 8081 0972

By Jack P., OZSALE Representative

Hi Brendan, thanks for messaging in, there is size guide beside each shoe which should assist with the sizing, we also have just below where you add your item to your cart the estimated delivery dates for each item and from where they are being dispatched from.

By Jack P., OZSALE Representative

Good afternoon, Marion! We have not had other reports of this, however, I would strongly urge you to give us a call on (02) 8081 0972, 9am - 8pm weekdays, should these concerns still be present, as we would love to investigate this and assist you where ever possible. Cheers, Jack.

By Jack P., OZSALE Representative

Honestly doll I don't think they are .. The one I got in the picture and site info looked really nice and when it arrived looked really cheap.. With working full time it becomes a hassle to return and honestly they don't have proper return policies ..

By Summyia I.

Questions? Get answers from the OZSALE staff and other customers.

5 Photos for OZSALE