Review of PLNDR

Tel: 1-877-937-5637
questions@plndr.com

demetriusm21
5/25/19

I ordered some gear from PLNDR going on 3 weeks and have yet to receive a shipping number but keep in mind I have a conformation # and money took from my account. I've wrote customer support to tell them I need what I had paid for and was waiting on a response which the site says in 24hrs but haven't even got that from them... NEVER will I order from this site again!

aimeed12
12/3/17

I was definitely skeptical at first, esp after reading these poor reviews. I received my boots pretty quick. I was paranoid though after seeing all other people had to say. My boots were just as expected, and I paid a damn good price for them too. I think I still may be a little skeptical though. Some people say they were good after a few orders, then not so great after. I dunno. So far so good.

ma66816
11/20/17

PLNDR ranks as one of the most unprofessional places I have ever done business with. I placed an order on their website for my son as he requested some items from their site for his birthday. In the process of placing an order I realized that I forgot to add an item to my order and I subsequently placed another order separate from the previous order. I then realized that I didn't see the other order and I did a search on my computer and it turned out that the initial order had gone to my spam mail. I then forwarded it to my regular mail and I kept waiting for my order to arrive. My second order did arrive and my first order never arrived. I then called the customer service number and the girl who answered the phone sounded like she was high as a F***ing kite and her words was slurred. She then claimed that my order was cancelled because there was a discrepancy with my address. Basically by me sending it to a different shipping address the default system changed my initial billing address to the shipping address and then my order was cancelled with no notice, per the girl (Jennifer) answering the phone I was sent an email that I never received and because I did not respond my order was cancelled. I also had a telephone number listed one would think that if I didn't respond that a proper business practice would be to follow up with a call. Clearly PLNDR is not concerned with proper business practices and their staff are some of the most ignorant and callous individuals hired to serve in the customer service capacity. I asked to speak with a manager and during the process of me holding on and the call being transferred I was hung up on. I promptly called back and I got the same high as a kite girl and I was then transferred to a "lead" aka manager "so call manager" named Alex who was even more absurd and just kept apologizing like a trained robot but with no real solution to the problem, So if you are expecting solutions to your problems with this company I would not count on that as an option. In fact you should not waste your time with this company or doing business with them.

christir5
11/2/17

I ordered a pair of boots from this company BEFORE I read the reviews. After I ordered (on a Friday) and never received a confirmation email, I began to panic and looked up reviews for the company. Horrible reviews! I waited until Wednesday of the following week and sent a strongly worded, rude email to the company asking why I hadnt received a confirmation email with my order, etc.
When I got home from work on Thursday, my boots were sitting on my front porch. They had been shipped the day after I ordered them.
I owe this company an apology. I didnt give them a chance and my experience was a very positive one. I would have given them 5 stars if they would have kept me abreast of what was going on with my order.

seanr69
8/22/17

This company $#*!ing fell off like a blind roofer. Ordered from them in the past many of times with zero issues and always great prices. Maybe such great prices is the reason they fell off due to shady business. My tank tops got to me so damn late and they said that they all got sent to one printing place which printer the logo? Anyways they are now absolutely terrible and I won't order from them again.

kjr3
8/4/17

Well over a month after making my initial purchase and I still hadn't received the merchandise I ordered. So, I contacted their "customer service" and was lied to and given the cold shoulder. I am currently in the process of having Paypal get my funds back from these thieves. Please heed my warning...go anywhere else for your apparel and accessory needs! BUYER BEWARE!

karaz1
2/8/17

My ex boyfriend ordered almost 300$ worth of clothes two years ago and we never got anything they took the money from my card tho.... I emailed them after I seen that 1 order had shipped and other was cancelled... but I never even got the order that said it had shipped ... I have emailed many many times!!!! I finally got a response about a year ago they gave me of course store credit.... but every time I tried to use the code it said invalid.... so here I go again emailing them ... yesterday I get a response....since it's been more than a year the code expired... and company was bought by them so wasn't there issue !!! Wtf you see the damn orders u see the credits are not used ...i realize it's been a long time but Iv been trying to contact someone and never got a response... so pissed off

jeanies6
12/22/16

I placed an order on 12/9/16 my credit card was charged that day. After a week I had not received the shipping confirmation, I emailed PLNDR and was told it took 10 business days to process an order not ship an order, When I ordered the 2 tee shirts I was never told I would not receive this order by December 25th or the items were on backorder. I would not order from this company they will charge your card before they process your order. This company is very deceitful !!!!!!

libani
6/25/16

I ATTEMPTED TO PAY WITH STORE CREDIT AND THEY TOOK MY MONEY FROM MY CARD WHICH I NEVER INTENDED TO SPEND $#*!IN FRAUD ASS CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL

ginog11
3/5/16

They never sent my shirt pussys

esthera14
12/5/15

I used to love plndr but after some terrible experiences it now it feels like im shopping with ali express or buying somthing off craigs list. Only god knows if im getting scammed.. But if you get the product its usually great. Unfortunately you may be just out of money and never receive your order

kirille
10/28/15

BEWARE! PLNDR IS A TOTAL SCAM. Like many others, I have never received my order after paying for it via Paypal. The customer line is dead and it seems like the company does not even exists.

marcusm41
10/2/15

Worse customer service ever money was taken out my account and i havent received any Shipping information for my second order i placed and my first order was sent to the wrong location. Ill never order from these guys again and no one answers any emails

jimmys61
8/12/15

I have never written a review for a business before but I felt compelled to after today. I got hooked on PLNDR/Karmaloop because of their cheap prices and relatively cool stuff. Their customer service is by far the worst of any company in any field whether it be clothing, home goods, food etc. Not only do they not have a number to call you have to do everything by email or chat in which they take a while to respond to and will leave or not respond if they feel. They don't respect the customer first mentality at all. I was entitled to a refund since my item was returned within 14 days as an email i received from them stated and the paper which came with the package did as well. I returned the item in time but was granted store credit, I wrote them and explained how i followed the guidelines and they stated since the item was a sale item I was not eligible. Not only were they wrong but they refused to correct their mistake. The associate left the chat room abruptly when confronted about the error and despite the literature i got with my package all PLNDR items can only be returned for store credit. This isnt the first awful encounter I have had with them, I really suggest everyone take their business elsewhere. Todays purchase was the last, stick with jackthreads everybody.

shanem43
5/7/15

I started purchasing clothing from PLNDR back in January. My first order had zero issues except that it took about a month to get to me. I placed 2 more orders in February. One shipped and the other one was cancelled for some reason. They refunded me my money by giving me site credits. Over the past 3 months I have been trying order random things just to get it over with because I was tired of dealing with it. I emailed customer service and never got a reply. The only time I received a reply was when I emailed the CEO and even after he "fixed" my orders nothing changed. I contacted the vendors for the items I was ordering and they said my stuff hadn't been sent out because they had not received payment from PLNDR. They cancelled my order and told PLNDR to give me a cash refund. Of course they gave me store credit. About a week ago I placed a final order using the codes for my credits and it ended up coming out of my account. I contacted the CEO and he said that he would make an "exception" this time and refund my money because apparently they went bankrupt and were not liable for any credits or money lost on the customers end. I got this last order very quick but they lost my business for sure.

kyronm
5/5/15

I was a loyal customer for a year, but they fell off in a major way. I ordered items on February 6th,and haven't heard anything. I can't get through on the phone,no return of my emails...and when I left a comment on their Instagram page about my order...and they blocked me! I do b t even want my order anymore just a refund...if anyone finds out anything about this sham of a company hit me up kyron.moore@gmail.com

nyjaib
3/31/15

Hello, Let me start off by saying that I am a fan of you guys and the clothing on your site. You guys offer a great selection of items at a great price. However, the past few times I have order clothing from you guys, my order has been cancelled. As I check the status of my latest order, it has been cancelled as well. I am highly frustrated and extremely upset about my order being cancelled because I am set to leave for Las Vegas in a few days and I was looking to wear what I order in Vegas. I now would like to know when will my purchase be refunded to my card.

rachaelg3
3/29/15

Plndr used to be my secret for getting really cool clothes and accessories at amazing prices, but lately I have been sorely disappointed with them. I have not received the last 5 or 6 orders that I've placed. My bank account was charged each time. I emailed questions@plndr.com, and eventually got a reply saying that 'due to inclement weather, the items can not be delivered.' Um ok, were you planning on letting me know??? On top of that, they don't offer refunds, just gift certificates. So whatever, I took a gift certificate. I waited a few weeks to be sure that their shipping department was up and running again, and then I used the certificate code to order a bracelet. Nothing. I waited 3 weeks and then again emailed their help address. This time the reply came within minutes, and it said 'as we are sure you are aware, plndr is being restructured. Any orders you have placed will be unfulfilled.' WHAT??? Are you kidding me? Not even a mention of a refund, just 'sorry but you're out of luck.' And btw, how in the world am I supposed to be aware of your company restructuring? And if you can't fulfill orders, why is the app and site still up? Why do I keep getting push notifications for flash sales? Why are you still taking people's money???
I run purchasing and receiving department for a retail company. I understand the nuances of what goes on behind the scenes. This is the most unprofessional company I've ever dealt with. I can't imagine that they'll stay in business much longer.

coreyp14
3/25/15

Does anybody know how to get your money back from them?! I ordered from them over a month ago and I can't get ahold of them and want my money back, how do they not have customer service!???? Worst business in the world! They steal your money! $#*! this place.

davidl171
3/24/15

I placed my order Dec 22 and have yet to recieve it. Plndr no longer has a customer service department which mysteriously vanished after plndr started stealing peoples money. Plndr falsely advertises that it has a live chat option and that they will reply back. They flat out dont. I believe this company is operating illegally and that a class action lawsuit is in order. Anyone willing to sue plndr with me?

chrisb162
3/22/15

So I placed an order back in December 2014 I want to say Dec 13th or so. They had a statement on their site at the time "order now get your items before christmas!" needless to say I didn't receive 1 of my 2 sweatshirts that I ordered Until Feb 10th. Forward to present day and I have YET, YET to receive my other sweatshirt.......Almost 4 months later and winter is flipping done and gone where I live....Not to mention the hoodie I have yet to receive is not even on their site anymore. They have not contacted me about a refund and I cant even get a hold of them due to their phone number not being in service. So they have 30 dollars of mine I HAVE SPENT pretty much being held hostage. going on 4 months no reply, no hoodie, no way to get a hold of them NOTHING...SCREW THIS FRAUD OF A COMPANY NEVER I REPEAT NEVER ORDER FROM THEM.

Tip for consumers: PS don't order from this shady, customer abusing site. And if anybody knows how I can get my full refund pus hopeful compensation for this travesty please please email me at Traumafied89@gmail.com

bobl46
3/13/15

I placed an order in December 2014 for some sneakers, they were pre-sell, and was told they would ship out in 2-3 weeks once stock had been received. So I waited a month. I sent several e-mails, finally getting a response at the end of January 2015 saying that my item had arrived and would ship out soon. Fast forward to March 13, 2015, with no word on my order (so essentially this company has had my money for 3 full months) and after much fighting finally found out they had sold my sneakers to someone else. They offered me a refund, but based on other customer reviews on this site, I'm not going to hold my breath. It should be no surprise to anyone that I will never order from this site again. I used to order 2 or 3 times per month to the tune of $50-$100 at a time. Thanks to the terrible downturn in customer service from PLNDR.com, they have lost a customer and it looks like they have lost many more over the past few months. If you value your money, stay far away from this website. The very definition of scam artists.

Tip for consumers: Stay far away. Order from literally anywhere else. Or, take a fistful of cash and light it on fire. That will give you basically the same experience as dealing with PLNDR.com.

bellat6
3/10/15

I ordered a lot of clothes from them. They NEVER contacted me to tell me that it was back ordered. I decided to finally cancel and request a refund mid-Feb 2015. It is now almost a full month that they have NOT returned my e-mails or "live chat." The damn chat isn't even "live!" I keep getting bull$#*! excuses on how they're slow. Here's the recorded posts they give every customer: Dear Karmaloop & PLNDR Fam,

Thank you for contacting us!

Due to high contact volume we are experiencing delays in response time. For the time being, we ask that you allow 3-5 days for a response from our support staff. We hope to be caught up in the next week or so and will be back to our normal 24 hour response times. Please refrain from sending multiple requests as it will only slow down the progress we are making through the backlog.

Also, you may have noticed that our phone lines are not operational now. We are currently restructuring out customer service department to better serve you. We have brought our customer service team back in house to deliver higher quality support to you, our customers. For the time being we are only available through Live Chat and Email.

Don't panic if you don't hear from us right away, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

As always, thank you all for your support and patience;

Customer Support

A whole month of getting this message?! Seriously! I'm over this crap. The only problem I'm facing is that I do not know what to do to get my money back since I paid through PayPal. I think this company is SHADY as hell. I hope this company gets shut down for being the criminals that they are!!!!

oliverd15
3/8/15

Where to start, This company has the worst customer service I have ever experienced, There is no call centre to call when you have a problem, the live chat is not operative, if you email them as they advise you to you will be waiting over a week for a response and when you get one its a copy and pasted email with no information concerning your personal order. So I have been waiting for orders that date back to november 2014, they dragged it out and kept telling me it will be sent within a week, Nothing ever showed so I asked for a refund, it has been weeks and I have not got any refunds, and the amounts they keep telling me are all wrong? this has got to be illegal? how can they get away with taking your money and not refunding you? is there any legal action that can be taken because they have basically stollen from me, and by the looks of it many others too.

bernardc21
3/6/15

I never had a problem with plndr till this year 2015
Place an order 1/26 and another 1/30 cause of the great deals they have.I usually get it within 2 weeks or less but this order took over a month now it's 3/6/2015 and still haven't been ship out.
can't call cause the line is down so I send a couple of emails.
First email they told me that they have bad weather conditions and having a hard time operating in their warehouse. ..so I said okay that's totally understandable. ..
Second email 2 week pass I message asking what's going on with my order why it's still processing
they message back with the same excuse like in the first email but this time they said it's being process and will be pack and ship this week...
Another 2 week pass and still haven't been ship out... "very disappointed" I used to love shopping PLNDR but after this dilemma NEVER AGAIN

3/10/2015...Just found out that plndr cancel my order about a week ago and kept my money.
4/5/15 still didn't receive my refund
Waste of time and most importantly MONEY!

Bro I'd get a refund asap, did you pay through PayPal? I'd only buy from them through PayPal now because thats the only way you can claim your money back, they still owe me 300 from last year and dont seem to want to help at all

By oliver d.

What you are experiencing is not an error so much as a blessing in disguise. Your computer is trying to tell you not to order from this site. You won't get what you ordered anyway, they'll just take your money and laugh all the way to the bank.

By Bob L.

Questions? Get answers from the PLNDR staff and other customers.

PLNDR?