Brand Alley

Trustpilot
4.5 / 5
Reviews.io
2.4 / 5

Brand Alley has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Brand Alley ranks 11th among Flash Sales sites.

How would you rate Brand Alley?

“Item return”

Elsa B.
10/28/20

I ordered a mattress. It said single but they later changed it to small single. And that was the problem! It's a small single and thus too small for my son's bed. All well when I first contacted costumer service over a month ago! I have just been told that the retail doesn't want to take it back because I open it! So costumers have no right to return? There was no mention of that! I am now stuck with a mattress I don't need and will of course not be refund. I am looking to make an official claim. They need to be responsible for selling the products! Not buying from them again! You have just now told me that the supplier doesn't want to take it back because of cross contamination! What I am? 4 years old? This is insulting! No grounds to claim cross contamination nor my business was with the supplier! THE SUPPLIER IS NOT MY PROBLEM! UPDATE: They have given me a refund. Just a shame it had to come down to a bad review!

rebeccae14
June 26th, 2014

I have used BrandAlley for years now and have loved getting brand name bargains. Recently, delivery times are just getting beyond ridiculous. You can't make a spontaneous purchase to take on your holiday, or because you need it within a couple of weeks. Packages arrive that I had long since forgotten I had ordered. Sometimes they take over the best part of 2 months and I have had to chase them up, only to discover that the item is no longer is stock. I later get a refund, but they've had my money for all that time. Definitely getting disillusioned with the service, but if you're patient, there are bargains to be had.

elsab38
October 28th, 2020

I am looking to make an official claim.
They need to be responsible for selling the products!
Not buying from them again!

Questions? Get answers from the Brand Alley staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brand Alley?

Have a question about Brand Alley?