Review of SecretSales

Tel: +44 (0)845 8739 522
customer.service@secretsales.com

tamannaf
4/16/19

My SS refund was unpaid, after 7 weeks I called SS. They were able to issue my refund over a call - they said this had not been processed as the item was sent to the incorrect address. I had to pay for a pre-paid return label via their website which automatically gives SS address - this was a blatant lie!

You have to be vigilant of your refund if returning an item - buyers be aware!

dereks149
4/2/19

ONLY PART ORDER CAME DESPITE INVOICE SAYING IT WAS COMPLETE

DISGRACEFUL QUALITY AND WORKMANSHIP.

CHEAPEST POLYESTER BASED MATERIALS.

SIZES ARE ALL LIKE THIN CHILD'S SIZES AND NOT ADULTS.

THEY ALL SMELL OF CHEAP PLASTIC.

YOU MAKE YOUR MONEY ON POSTAGE IN BOTH DIRECTIONS

I WILL STAY AWAY

I AM REPORTING YOU TOO MY BANK FOR FRAUD AND TO CANCEL ALL PAYMENTS IN FULL ALSO TRADE STANDARDS

victorz15
3/30/19

I have been woken up at early morning hours of 5-45am (on a Saturday morning!) to
receive a delivery of the mattress ordered from SecretSales this is crazy!

No effort to respect customer convenience

philippem20
3/26/19

All my orders fit me nicely. I didn't think the whole size guide ritual thing would actually bring me great, accurate sizes. I thought at some point I still would encounter errors, but none of that happened.

margaretd169
3/26/19

I have used secret sales twice.
The first time , no problems.
The second was on 18th February I ordered a 'designer' jumper and a ring.
The jumper arrived 10 days later and was awful, poor quality. I decided to wait for the ring in case I wanted to send both back.
Ring didn't arrive so I contacted and explained, was told I was too late to return jumper.
Ring never arrived and after numerous emails on the 25th March I received advice that Hermes was returning the ring to secret sales, damaged in transit.
But, the ring was still available if I wanted to reorder it. Jeez.
Never again

elizabethw327
3/25/19

I am appalled at the lack of customer service I have received from Secret Sales. Multiple attempts at emailing and I have made 3 difficult (due to communication issues) phone calls to the helpline. Despite requesting confirmation in writing on the current situation I have yet to receive a reply.
I have ordered and paid for the item, recieved confirmation of the order but not received the item. Even tried to have the item resent, but have had no communication from the team. Something which should be a simple online purchase has been impossible!

jos138
3/22/19

I have ordered products which have taken 1 month to arrive and had to send them back.
Reasons being: broken suitcase being delivered. It was packaged poorly and delivered broken. 2) I bought a watch which was priced at over £1000 - I paid £180 and although it looked similar to what I had ordered it was not the same watch. I question it being genuine as this was not the first time I bought something which was COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. Quite frankly it's abusing customers time and energy and money. it's False advertising, fake products and it's no way to be treating customers. They are in breach on so many ways - when it comes to them - they know what's good for them and have little time for their customers.
I honestly think that people should stay away.

yvetter28
2/22/19

I ordered 3 michael kors bags from secret sales 2 days ago. After paying for them I decided to check other reviews and thought I may have made a mistake as majority were bad. I learned everything I could about real vs fake and expected a long delivery.... well I picked my bags up for the drop off point today and can say 100% they are real and I am over the moon with the quality of the goods and speed of delivery. One happy customer

leeannem4
1/16/19

I have ordered several items from this company and the quality of the items are appalling. A handbag I had the lining broke within weeks. Several items of clothing have been returned because of the quality. Especially when they quote a price cross it through and put a lower price. I ordered a coat which the before price was quoted as £425 but it was £110 it was not even worth the lower price. I would get better quality at Primark. Also the way they send the items out are shocking it comes all screwd up. Never again

nhsnor
1/1/19

Do not buy from this site
Urgent this is an absolute disgrace of online shopping
They do not answer emails or send goods

natashak32
11/17/18

I have bought a few things from them over the years and whilst they took time to arrive, they were OK. However, my recent experience has been awful. I order some items c 6 weeks ago, their deadline for dispatch is now 2 weeks overdue and I cannot get a response from them as to when the items are likely to be delivered- other than a standard message that they will investigate and come back.

I also asked to cancel the order as it has not been dispatched and was overdue but again, received a response that they 'would investigate whether it is possible to cancel'.

Not sure how this particular incident will end but will never buy from them again.

ailishm2
10/18/18

While I've never had a bad experience with SecretSales I don't think a lot of their products are genuine. I've received a couple of products that we're very bad quality - now if the were true designer products they would be a lot better. Plus I've found that with non-designer things (Lights, Decorations, etc) You can go onto Google and get the exact same product for a lot cheaper.

Be prepared for it to take a good few months for things to arrive as well - you pay £5 for delivery you'd think it would come a lot quicker but clearly not.

They used to be a really good website a couple of years back but now don't expect much.

traceyt38
7/5/18

I've been a customer of SecretSales for a few years now and have always been pretty happy. BUT recently I ordered 2 bags from them for which they took the money from my account the next day. Finally after about 6 weeks 1 bag arrived. I disputed with them that only 1 bag was delivered and after about 5 weeks they replied saying that they sent 2 and that HERMES the courier company delivered the parcel so for them the dispute is closed and I will not be receiving a refund.
SO basically I'm £49 poorer, without my bag I'm really angry with this company who showed a total lack of care and understanding.
I will never order from them again and I warn you to beware as basically they are thieves who take your money and don't deliver the goods.

rosieb34
7/4/18

Be aware - don't buy from them. Terrible Customer Care and low quality products. The worse customer service I've ever experienced. I received broken items and it took 2 weeks and several hours on the phone (and on hold) to be told that I had to pay to post the items back to them.
I'll never buy from them again and recommend you not to buy from them either.

sheilaw97
7/2/18

I have been trying to get a refund for shoes returned 2/6/18i don't know how many times I have sent proof but it's seems it's not enough.i am really stressed with it all nobody will answer the phone when I ring what a rubbish company I will never order from them again, I advise others to do the same & let them go out of business for what they do to their customers,VERY VERY ANGRY.

stevew449
6/14/18

Terrible!
Firstly,I waited an age for my item to arrive (Im talking months not weeks),then discovered it was poor quality material (shirt).The worse thing was it was supposed to be an XXL but was more like a medium.When I contacted secret sales customer service initially I was chasing the delivery as I had received an email telling me the item had arrived.I eventually tracked it down and discovered it had been delivered to the wrong address,infact it had been delivered to a vape shop that no way matched the address given.Back to the item its self,when I contacted customer service again this time about the problems with the item itself,I was told the item is from China,so I should have expected timing and size issues with the item?.this made me angry as I obviously wouldnt have ordered the item if Id have known.i received NO call during this whole debacle and told that as a curtisy I would be sent a label to return the item,this after all my time and trouble I felt was a slap in the face,and I have not the time and patience to try and get a refund from China after the time and effort I have had to use this far.the garment is now a cleaning cloth (a small one) and secretsales has lost a good customer 0 out of 5

haiyas
6/8/18

As said before I never recieved my parcel and was asked to wait for 28 working days but it has been way over 28 working days they refuse to reply to my emails and are unable to give me any information about the "investigation" that they have done. They do not tell me when I will be getting my money back and the woman on the phone on customer seevice was horribly rude and did not seem to care.

WORST SITE EVER!

aa188
6/6/18

Hi,

Be careful while buying anything from them..

I have ordered nearly 2 month ago, but no news until yesterday. Have sent serval emails but not the service was really disappointing. They dont care onces they got their money. They take money in 2 Sec but cant even reply in two weeks and cant send da shopping in 2 months. After serval emails long wait I got an email saying that they are not able to send my order. Will never buy anything from them again.

I really wounder if they sale authentic goods n new. If ur buying a watch form the market which comes with 2 years that company warranty but Secratesale dont do this. Lets suppose if ur buying Armani watch it should say 2 year Armani company warranty.
Then why they are selling it with 6 month Secratesale warranty .

They do deal with some small shops n online website which are out of the country. So be aware. They are just broker, ordering ur things from China India & sale it on high tag price here etc etc etc.

Plus high cost of delivery. Shouldnt charge twice for buying two things form same supplier.

They do mislead the customer on original retail price and sale price.

Few of thier model even we cant found in market dont know from where they import it..

Hope it will help all buyers to be carful and find an alternate.

abia6
2/2/18

I have ordered various items on 3 different occasions and never received the items, had to request for a refund every time. Learnt my lesson. Never again, They keep your money for a few months, imagine doing that to 500 people, that adds up to several thousands of pounds per month generates interest for them.

markh381
2/1/18

Have ordered various items from this company and not once have the items arrived on time. When contacted they give a new date and then surprise surprise no delivery, 'they hold your money for weeks on end and then take ages to return it, avoid at all costs

joannak10
1/16/18

Awful experiance!
I paid £5.95 for the postage of 2 items -> first item was too small despite using measurments from their website, second product was faulty as half of the fairy lights did not work and now I have to return both for additional £3.95 to send it back! By the way how funny that posting exactly the same product costs more by £2 when it comes from them! By becoming their customer and using Secret Sales website I am £9.90 out of pocket and am left with nothing!

stevee60
1/9/18

Do not order anything off these people. I ordered a Christmas present at the beginning of November (so you would think plenty of time) when nothing had arrived by the 19th December I tried calling the company and they weren't taking any calls so emailed them as the status on their web site only showed the item as being a confirmed order.
Next thing I receive a text message from Hermes saying the item was out for delivery, but it never arrived and the tracking number I was given didnt exist.
Finally SS gave me a refund having had my money for 6 weeks and I'm sure with never any intention of supplying the goods and when I complained offered me a £10 credit to use on their site !!!! why would I order anything else off them ???
I asked them to review their offer and I've heard nothing since ......surprise surprise

peterc205
1/4/18

So, my partner ordered a Jacket as a Christmas gift, in November. Admittedly the returns policy wasn't read as the jacket size ordered would normally be spot on.
However on opening at Christmas it was too small. Now we then went away and given the fact that SecretSales are not going to be open Christmas day, this was left to be dealt with until our return.
Unfortunately on our return, and realising the 14 day caveat, I contacted SecretSales to see if they would allow an extension, given the time of year and circumstances, as i'm sure most people buy Christmas gifts ahead of time.
To Quote - Unfortunately you are now outside of the 14 day returns period meaning we can no longer accept the return. Our returns policy is clearly stated on our website. Furthermore instructions on how to create the RAN to return your order was available on your SecretSales account.

A very indifferent No.
There was no compromise, no attempt to assist.
Would i use them again, no.....
Buyers beware is my only warning

rajak11
1/3/18

The worst service ever
i ordered my item on 13th December which was meant to receive on 19 December
They sent me a tracking number for myHermes which says the order was placed as i spoke to the myhermes they told me the order was placed but the item there was no collection
There line was closed till 2nd i called them up after one hour wait they said we put a complaint through
i spoke to them today and they lied about the item was lost
it was Christmas present and the only thing i was told we are sorry
they done it second time when i asked for refund i was told you will receive it in 5 days
I would highly recommend to not order anything from them and report them
Useful

hc54
12/27/17

Further to my angry review last December about the lack of delivery in time for Christmas as promised, the pearl jewellery i ordered did arrive in time for New Year! The quality of the pearls is excellent and Im very pleased with my purchases now they have arrived.

I also received a very apologetic email from SecretSales customer service, along with a £10 gift voucher. This was a very nice gesture; so they are forgiven!!

Everything I have purchased so far has been 100% authentic and excellent quality!

By naomi h.

Hi there. That has never happened to me. The only thing i can suggest is that you ask secret sales to investigate with the courier company who signed for the package and who delivered it. They should be able to investigate this for you as they have a very comprehensive tracking system and they email you when they are despatching etc. Try them on the phone and email and keep track of what they say to you. Hope that helps....good luck!

By Ambereen S.

Sorry, I have no idea. I am only a happy customer.

By Fi Z.

Everything I've bought on this website is genuine I haven't bought that watch but recently bought 2 Vivienne Westwood watches and they are absolutely fine

By ZOSSIA b.

Hi I bought a Michael Kors bag for my niece and it was perfect. very happy with it and they sell genuine products, not fakes so you have no worries. Their customer service team are extremely helpful also. I have shopped on this site for many years and it is definitely worth it. I would highly recommend Secretsales! Monica Parker

By Monica P.

I don't work for them. I do use the site frequently tho. Their versace bags have been 'versace jeans' not Versace And they have a sale on now for Versace 1969. Versace Jeans is a diffusion brand of the main fashion house, it's their entry level price range. It's not of the same quality or design because it's a cheaper. It's like Armani have Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, Armani Jeans and EA7 thier sports brand. Giorgio is luxury, Emporio is fashion, Armani jeans is a cheaper diffusion brand to offer people a chance to shop the designer label. Versace 1969 however- IS NOT VERSACE!!!!!!!!!!!! Versace 1969 is a legal loophole. The guy who founded it used to work for Gianni Versace before he was shot. There is a loophole that he has used, he has registered the brand name in an obscure country that the original Versace name has not been officially registered. Kind of like copy right law. His stuff is crap. Steer clear. Donatella Versace has been pursuing legal advice for some time. I don't work for secret sales but I do work in luxury fashion sales. Hope this helps?

By Poppy C.

Questions? Get answers from the SecretSales staff and other customers.

10 Photos for SecretSales