Review of Stockx

Tel: +1-800-778-7879
support@stockx.com

remom
9/19/19
• Updated review

I lodged complaints with 2 government departments in the US in the hope that it will make a difference because I was surprised by how many issues people have had with Stockx but I never did receive any compensation from Stockx. The best they offered me was a $40.00 credit towards my next transaction with them..yeah right!!
I also received an email from them a few weeks ago stating that their site had been compromised and that personal information had most likely been accessed, but they tried to re-assure customers that credit card information had not. Personally I didn't feel re-assured so I have since closed my account with them, which by the way there was no option to do myself on their site, so I had to email them and trust that they have removed my account and all of my information from their system. I did try and log on and it didn't work so hopefully that is the end of it.

“Sneaky sneaker sellers”
5/13/19
• Previous review

I listed a pair of shoes on StockX, I am from Australia which is the address I provided on my profile. The shoes sold quickly and then the fun began. I got charged shipping by StockX which I was aware of but I was provided with a US shipping label that only scans in the US or at an approved UPS provider, guess what there wasn't one near me so I paid another $73.00 out of my own pocket and when I emailed them and asked for at least the US shipping charge to be refunded they said no you chose to use another service so we won't refund. So my question then was I provided you with my details why I wasn't I made aware of the situation up front, no reply.

So I shipped the shoes they arrived safely and I got paid quickly but in AUD which means I lost money on the sale. When I emailed them again and showed them screen shots of my profile which shows US dollars selected they simply replied with we pay everyone in their local currency now even though they admitted they could see what I had selected.

Also when you list something is does not show what currency it is in and even when I received the sale notice it still didn't say what currency.

If you buy something from them there is the option to select a currency but if you sell something there is not and as mentioned above even though I chose the currency I wanted they still payed me in AUD. Their site is vague and even misleading but I am sure they covered themselves legally.

Do not use this site it is very misleading and expensive, you can't call them, and if they make a mistake it is your bad luck and they accept no responsibility for their actions.

bukie
9/8/19

The shoes that they sell are fake, in one week the color fades away and they look dirty, see pictures below. SO FAKE!

amandas576
9/8/19

Ordered a pair of shoes August 25, haven't received them and they said they would refund the money and it takes 3 business days. I have the receipt of the refund emailed to me but I haven't received anything in my bank. Can someone tell me if they actually refund ??? First time using this site.

margreetd
9/8/19

No pay out after selling!
They used a wrong email nr for my sons pay out with paypal!!
They don't answer email and you can't reach them by phone.. so what can you do..?
700 euro lost!!!!

jiafengh
9/5/19

Most unprofessional business i have ever dealt with! Their customer service does not exist! I sent them shoes and they kept saying i did not send them anything and then they cancelled my order after i sent them shoes 5 days ago. I sent them like 5 emails asking them to help and explaining the situation and still no reply so now i have no idea where the shoes i sold them are and im out of money! These guys are the absolute worst! Don't ever deal with them they just steal from you! Just a bunch of thieves!!

asdfa30
9/4/19

I've sold a lot of items on stockx and had no trouble other than their fees that are definitely too high. However, I recently sold a hoodie that was completely new in the bag, but when I received it from supreme it had a small tear on the bag. The ear was probably a 1 inch long cut, so it's nothing. However, apparently this one inch tear counts as the item being "used" so they made me pay the shipping back. Luckily they didn't make me pay the stupidly high fee since I've sold items before.

samuelc153
8/30/19

Never done this before. Was locked out of my account because the password didn't work on desktop version so I couldn't print my labels. Day of selling reached out, 3 days and 7 emails later still haven't heard from them. Luckly found away to get access and ship my stuff. However, stockx STILL hasn't confirmed on shipment. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

shandam5
8/22/19

My son order from here paid 140.00 for a pair of shoes. They said was delivered to our house, no they wasn't! They said someone stole them!! Um, No they didn't! I had 3 other packages when I got home, so if they took that package they would of took the others right?! We have never had anything stolen from here ever! Beware of this place, don't order from here!! Luckily he used my PayPal so I'm having them handle this, but I won't everyone to know this place is horrible!!!!

tracyd192
8/22/19

Having placed an order with the company I realised the delivery address was incorrect - attached to our UK address (we are currently in America). So I immediately ended up sending 4 separate emails through different pathways regarding the order, the delivery address and the $40 fees attached for international shipping!
They are so adamant to not refund a single penny that they will ignore you till its apparently 'too late' to do anything about.
Someone did get back to me but clearly had sent an automated response and not really read what I'd written. Then they said it was also too late to change the shipping address as the goods had been dispatched.
This was a lie.
I then received confirmation that the order had been dispatched at about 4pm, the following day.
When i complained they simply referred me to a third party to resolve - UPS. However, this would not refund the extortionate fees and in fact would have meant that there would have been an additional shipping fee - back to the US. This in all meant I would have spent more than double what the product was worth just in fees and then the cost of the item on top.

Penny pinching, money grabbing, unhelpful and inconsiderate. Do not use this waste of time and money company because they will take your money and leave you high and dry.

johnc2629
8/21/19

Shortly after my Supreme Raiders hoodie arrived for inspection I received an email stating it failed verification due to being worn. This was impossible as the only time the product had been touched was when I confirmed the size (as got more than one of the item), re folded it, and shipped it out. After complaining to the StockX representative and requesting proof, a follow up email stated that the item was not folded improperly and did not resemble that of a Supreme factory fold. The representative stated that it was 100% authentic and was not worn, but due to the fact that it wasn't folded correctly, it failed to pass inspection. I have sold on StockX multiple times before and was not charged the 15% "inspection failure fee", however the entire situation is complete bull$#*! considering that they are known to allow fake shoes to pass through. I am not sure if I will continue selling through them, although I haven't found a good alternative for streetwear (other than ebay). I hope this informed anyone wondering how hypocritical and redundant StockX can be.

singt1
8/20/19

Please avoid them. I still haven't got my shoes after 20 days. When I contacted customer service, they said it would arrive to StockX office today based on what they see on UPS. But then 4 days later, my status is still En route to Stock X for verification. I asked again and they said the same "it will arrive today based on UPS". They just lie on customer. I dont know when I will receive my shoes. Maybe after several months. I am totally regretted that I should have ordered them on GOAT instead

halynav
8/18/19

Scam! Avoid it!
My son tried to get his payment after reselling the product they "dropped ".
They sent a payment through an email, when you click "claim your payment" through PayPal it gives a message that they cancel the payment. No phone number, we are trying to communicate by email. So far one email stating that it should take 3-5 business days, those days are passed. My son still hoping they send his payment, it's close to $500. Will keep you posted.

anikat2
8/14/19

Data breach in addition to scam and horrible customer service. I had to call my credit card and replace it, because you CANNOT close your account OR delete your CC from stockx. I got ripped off by buying on stockx.

thomast362
8/9/19

I ordered Anta's Klay Thompson East Bay Times shoes and I am furious over the condition of the shoe and response from support...Immediately when opening the shoes the left shoe is clearly scuffed where there should be black print newspaper ink style where writing exists in the body of the shoe....there is a glaring white spot created by a scuff. Instantly I wouldn't buy these anywhere because of that let alone pay more than face value. Then the other shoe has marks all over it no one would buy if they saw it first before spending money...like tiny black scuffs from hitting shoes on steps. I immediately asked for a refund and sent pictures to the support email and I got a response that tells me these marks are MANUFACTURING defects!!!!! How do they know that???? Did they see them before "verifying" and just toss them in a box ship them out?? No REFUND No RETURN...Are you kidding me??? You sell manufactured defective shoes and are ok with that??? The shoes look worn and scuffed right in the front. These are major collectors items with 200 made and you say it's a mass manufacturing error?? These can't be worn without the eyesore or displayed without anyone who sees it would be like..."cool shoes but what happened to them?"
Complete scam, unprofessional, lazy and flat out disrespectful. Greedy too. THEY WILL PASS MANUFACTURED DEFECT SHOES THAT LOOK WORN AS VERIFIED 100%DS..... ABSOLUTE THEFT. No one would buy these anywhere with these marks no matter what for any price let alone over face value expecting mint unworn condition....furious over this joke of a company 285.00 out of pocket and not to mention the collectors box is ripped on both sides making it virtually not resellable anywhere which is A OK and the STOCK X WAY VERIFIED

alexanderh92
8/6/19

Unbelievable. I bought a hat that didn't end up fitting, so I resold it same day. Fast forward a week later and StockX decides it shows signs of wear. What kind of Bs is that. I "returned" aka sold it immediately, returned In it's packaging and even with its giant attached verified hologram tag. Won't ever be using stockx for shopping or selling again. Other alternatives with actual customer service.

parkerw12
8/6/19

account got hacked and they tried to cover it up. Very shady. I will never use this website or their services again.

smartc13
8/2/19

CHARGE ME $117 for item not passing our verification process. this site is a joke. never, never, never again.

masonf22
7/31/19

I bought a pair of shoes and they said shipping was going to take 2 weeks. Once the 2 weeks was up they never delivered the shoes and just refunded my money without telling me why. This website is a waste of time.

ampleh
7/23/19

I recently ordered the albino foamposites from StockX. After receiving them and trying them on I found out that they're fake. They look authentic however the cut is poor. In 33 years of living I've never had a tightly laced shoe slide off my feet when wearing them. I contacted StockX about the issue and they replied"this is a manufacturing defect" and "to resale these fake foamposites on StockX." ?!?!?! Where is the integrity? I will never use there services again or refer them to anyone!!!!

maryy75
7/11/19

Sold me fake yeezys and had the audacity to not return my $500. Contacting my bank for a refund since their fraud is illegal (they guarantee that its authentic)

louisa71
7/10/19

i bought a sweeter from them and it came in small so i sold it back on their platform for a slightly price, it sold but failed the authentication process, so how did they sell it to me in the first place. so basically sold me a fake product and won't take it back.

sueg173
7/10/19

I ordered a men's size 9.5 and received a women's size 9.5 tennis shoe. I have contacted customer service twice with no response. Their authentification process obviously failed. I will never purchase from them again.

michaeld1274
7/8/19

I thought StockX was good and reliable but I clearly thought wrong. StockX has pushed my order date back not once, not twice, not three time, BUT four times. I still haven't received my shoes. I do not appreciate StockX, StockX's employees, nor the owner of StockX. They are all $#*!ty. I wish i could get a refund and just never give them a single dollar again.

jasonb759
6/28/19

I got outbid so I went and bought the shoe somewhere else and got it for cheaper. To my surprise a week later I get a charge on my paypal saying that my shoe was getting prepared to be shipped out. How can you tell a customer that they were outbid then charge them. Be careful of this site.

rogl2
6/21/19

Unhappy with how this system works. Disappointed it's not hard to have the buyer accept or confirm the bid if a seller picks it. Also if I get outbid why is that not the end. That's terrible I'm scared to bid on anything else on this site that steals money. I have the MONEY but I wanted the Jordan 3 true blue instead. It's bad when you guys already prepare to tell people it's nothing you can do for them using your site probably why there is no phone support. Finesse at it's best. Didnt ask me to cancel the bid after being outbid. How am I supposed to know its active for the next decade

Absolutely NOT they sell manufacturer defective/ worn shoes as verified 100% authentic dead stock

By Thomas T.

read the reviews

By nicole p.

Questions? Get answers from the Stockx staff and other customers.

Stockx?