Review of Stockx

Tel: +1-800-778-7879
support@stockx.com

scotth714
1/27/20
Is it possible to leave zero stars? Stock X was hacked and they stole my login information and then used it to purchase about $1200 worth or shoes from the company. Less then 12 hours after it happened I had notified them of this and yet they still shipped one of the pairs of shoes. I then tried to get a refund for what was hacked, but they refused to give me the refund on one of the pairs because the shoes had been shipped! This is one of the worst companies I have ever had to deal with, and their customer service is an embarrassment. I would have to tweet at them just so that they would ever answer an e-mail, and of course there is no phone support. They tried to tell me to dispute the charge through paypal, but when I did that they told paypal it was a legit charge so there was nothing that paypal could do about it.
simonr102
1/22/20
I placed an order for shoes. I paid too much but thought ok if there're real, new but no longer in stock I'll treat myself. Well it took 4.5 months of them repeatedly telling me the ones they received did not get verified. Three times this happened. When they told me the 4th pair was verified I was excited. When I received them they were fakes. They told me I couldn't return them. So wrong. Don't bother getting scammed.
frankm803
1/21/20
This company is Nothing more than a bunch of low life Scammers!!!

I purchased a pair of Nike Stranger Things Sneakers, and if you're not familiar with the part of authenticating these particular sneakers,they come with Hawkins Pins and the sneakers are covered with a copy of the "Hawkind Post" it's just a thin sheet of newspaper covering the shoes,with the tissue paper underneath that,The Hawkins Post basically describes what's happenning in Hawkins,which might not sound like a big deal,But,if you want at some stage to onsell these shoes,you can bet,and rightly so,that serious collectors will be aware of what they get inside the Nike box..Hawkins pins and the Hawkins Post sheet covering the shoes...Thats what I wanted,still want....NOTHING!!!...Nice Authenticating!!!!!
Well,I never received my Hawkin's Post Newspaper,so I Immediately ,the same day, sent StockX an email with photos of the box and an Authentication tag...That wasn't good enough, they wanted clearer pictures so they could go back and evalute the issue..So no problems, I did as they asked.I received a response from a guy called Aliyah on the 13/01/2020 and he said he'd get back to me within 24 Hours???.....Bull$#*!!!!!!!.....Hey Aliyah,it's the 22/01/2020 and no response.....WTF?????? I have sent them at least 3-4 emails, NOTHING!!!!!....And the following day I had another order which I was waiting for,a different pair of Nike Stranger Things,which was Coincidental Cancelled...Not that I give a $#*!,Knowing now what F'ING dogs they are...I did receive a full refund on the last pair they cancelled on me...Good on you StockX....NOT!!!! and I'm still waiting for a response from them.....You have been warned...They have a rating of 1 STAR, FFS!!!!!....That speaks Volumes.....Don't buy Anything of these guys,not even a pair of shoe laces.
jackulo
1/11/20
I want to address the current plethora of 1 star reviews. A lot seem to be foreigners and average buyers. This platform is mainly meant for selling and buying EXCLUSIVE sneakers. Exclusive sneakers meaning shoes that are sold out everywhere. As for foreigners, I do not suggest using the platform unless you have no choice. The added fees are truly ridiculous. Now if you're in the USA. Please continue to read:

Stockx has always been excellent to me. From selling to buying. Luckily I'm in nyc where we have a physical location, but before that, I mailed my items just fine. My words of advice to you, if you plan to sell and you have to ship to them. MAKE SURE to take photos of everything, all proof of your item. Also make sure it is packed sufficiently... I can't stress that enough. So many people have no idea wtf they're doing when it comes to shipping an item out.... make sure your box isn't looking like it was stomped out, use a fresh crispy box. That perfectly fits your item. Staples is an excellent place for boxes, or Home Depot... for clothing, my go to are bubbled envelopes, usually get them in any size you want from a dollar store.

As for buying... yes, I have had issues in the past, but... they have always remedied the situation full proof. From big discounts, to full refunds, to even covering an item at no additional cost to me cause someone canceled on me due to the item going up. You won't get a reply within 5 minutes. When you write them of your issue... have good grammar and be respectful but firm. They will always listen and almost always satisfy your needs.

If you listen to everything I say, you will find the platform to be the best available hands down. I wouldn't be caught dead buying shoes in consignment shops like stadiumgoods or flight club. Their shoes are so $#*!ing overpriced. It'll never be worth it to me.

Goodluck all!
mitchello14
1/9/20
Bought a couple of pairs of shoes on this site with relatively no problems. However, I bought a pair of Jordans and the front of the shoe when I received it was clearly chipped and not even . The company was fairly responsive to my emails but they kept asking me to send different photos of the shoes which I provided them everything they asked. Then they finally said they would send it to Quality Control and then wrote back and said sorry we are not refunding you because we authenticated these shoes and we stand by our word!!! This is not something that happened during shipping or during wear, this is a defect of the actual shoe and the plastic and how it adheres to the shell. I will never buy from them again and unless you are prepared to lose three or $400 depending on how much you spend, you are definitely rolling the dice here!!!
jayg132
1/8/20
I'd have only had good things to say about StockX until today. I sold a pair of AF1s & they didn't pay out because they claimed I didn't sent the shoes in their box. I did. They stole the box & my paper took photos at an angle that makes it appear I just threw them in a packing box & sent them. Uhhh no.

I've been selling on StockX for nearly a year. I've not argued with them on any other issue because my items were returned as sent. In this case, they're blatantly lying. They've messed with the wrong $#*!I wont be letting it go.

Not only is this theft, they're also fraudulently claiming something that isn't true.

The photos attached are exactly what was sold. I only had 1 pair. Why would I remove them from the box, etc. & mail it to my own detriment? They're denying any wrongdoing, but I will absolutely post all of their BS communication. Don't support these people. Everyone who has said they are fraudsters are clearly on to something.
eliov5
1/8/20
To be avoided at all costs. Bought the Yeezys at 390 USD, the package arrived with 190 euros of additional taxes, which I refused. Now they tell me that since I refused to pay 190 euros in taxes, the delivery is considered abandoned, so I lost the 390 USD of the purchase. The first time in my life where goods purchased via e-commerce are not refunded. They are real thieves to be avoided at all costs.
yujiag
12/27/19
Bought a pair of triples claimed as NEW. But,
1.the shoes come with torn box, 3/4 edges of the box is broken.
2. The pair of shoes are totally different from each other, 1 has significant sign of defects, the tie color of two shoes are 1 in white and 1 in blue. On sides of shoes the leather is soft and old, on the bottom of the shoes there are obvious sign of usage and sign of washed.
3. What is the biggest JOKE is if you put the shoe on a flat table, the shoe is unbalanced.
bradyn9
12/24/19
I have made a small fortune off of selling on StockX. I think comparable sites like eBay do not stand a chance due to the counter fitting and scamming going on. StockX I can trust for authentic products as their team gets bigger and bigger. Great company and may be going public soon.

Tip for consumers: Service through email is the only option.

jeromej32
12/20/19
Following my previous post. Just double checked courier of my item and DHL confirmed it's theirs not UPS as claimed by StockX. Worst .... DHL said my item has yet to be received by them but StockX is more advanced in its selling by confirming Delivery via UPS. Caveat Emptor!
renem168
12/18/19
Shameful and embarrassing Customer Service they are very rude and I'm professional.
Call them and you will find out all yeah they don't have a telephone number!!!
alexbertov
12/16/19
My account was hacked!! Hacker made several purchases with my linked PayPal account totaling in $600. Shoes were shipped to the UK. Thing is, I changed my password several times after the public breach announcement and STILL they got my account, starting to think someone within StockX staff is responsible so BEWARE! Whats worse is If you open a dispute on PayPal they will automatically deny it because they say you authorized StockX to make the purchase luckily I called and they told me this was a "known issue" so I will get my money back. Currently my account is in a Limbo and I cant get it back, simply because the hacker changed my login info, and stockX does not care since they have not reached back AT ALL and 2 days have passed. I NEED TO DELETE THE ACCOUNT ASAP, Use the GOAT app! Don't deal with these CLOWNS the have no regards for securtiy!!!!
sharm7
12/15/19
If they don't fit well too damn bad , stuck with $179 shoe that doesn't fit ! Shop local !!!!!!!! I think this is complete absurd. But they replied and said we can resell them ourselves as if that's helpful at all. I will never purchase through them again .
simonc159
12/12/19
You are invited to bid and then get no response. A simple Yes/No is all that's required - there are plenty of retailers and websites that want to sell. If it's a No to your bid just say so and the customer can go elsewhere.
WASTE OF TIME - GO ELSWHERE
jesseb282
12/11/19
Buyer beware! Their site is NOT secure and their customer service is so slow that a simple breach of a password lead to $1400 plus being removed from my checking account, causing late fees, over draft fees and missed payments in general. Their prices aren't any better than competitive sites.

Upon informing them of the unauthorized transactions and the expenses that I incurred, they said - sorry, refund will arrive in your account over the next 3-5 business days. No mention of anything beyond that....kinda like - Sorry about your luck!
allyd11
12/3/19
Just came across this site and the browser warned me the site had been hacked in the past. I can live with that I thought as it happens to bigger companies. Started seeing the reviews of the trainers being shipped with toe creases and was worried. I have just received my brand new paid of Jordan 4 What The which I paid around £220 for and they have BAD toe creases. They look worn or second hand. I collect Jordan 4's and currently own 3 pairs before these were received. I have photos that show the 2 which are brand new are totally smooth on the toes so these trainers are definitely either second hand, used or fake. I have just contacted them via online chat and they have opened a case which I will hear about in 48 hours. Based on the other reviews I do not have much hope of a satisfactory outcome. My advice is research, research before you buy! You will get them cheaper and from more reputable dealers. Do Not Use. I'm gutted I had to write this review as I was hoping the others were from people with agendas and I would be one of the few to give them a decent rating. Unfortunately based on the rubbish they have shipped me, i cannot in good faith do that,
calebs65
11/24/19
The international tax can be INSANE since they don't label the items at retail costs. Definitely a bit much.
brianf570
11/22/19
Had a perfectly unopened Kaws figure I listed through the site. Never even taken out of the original shipping box. Left original receipt etc. Sold the item. Shipped it to them for authorization. They said the could authenticate it. I asked why, then I get it was a manufactured defect. I send send pictures. Then they tell me it was opened. I return with why was it opened. Because they opened it to authenticate yet they don't sell opened items. Now they f'ed me and have the audacity to charge $13 for shipping. Do your self a favor and stick with eBay and trusted message boards
First pic was what I sent, second is what they did to my item
sandraw420
11/22/19
THANK GOD! I was really desperate and bought from this site. I read all these bad reviews, but I decided to trust the sites "verified" purchases. I made a purchase for some Nike's that were $125 on this site. Everywhere else had them for about $200. They are limited edition and sold out, and of course my son said it was the ONLY thing he wanted for Xmas. Of course, I didn't want to get him only ONE thing and I also really didn't want to spend $200 on a pair of shoes for a ten-year-old. So, I took my chances. I heard you can't get a hold of anyone from customer service, so I emailed them as a test. I asked a dumb question and they responded about a day and a half later. (That earned them one star) The price was great! (That's two). So, I ordered. I used PayPal and deleted my bank account from pay pal immediately after- in case of fraud. The shoes were verified 2 days later (3 stars). 2 days after that (today) I received the shoes (4 stars) and they were perfect! (5 stars!) In box, brand new, and had a little verified key chain attached to them! No additional funds have been charged to my Paypal account. It was an excellent experience! I'm sorry to everyone else who didn't have the same. Weird but it was great for me!
jessem205
11/17/19
Someone had compromised my account and had tried to make some purchases and sells and divert any money that might be coming my way... obviously they couldn't purchase or sell anything and I explained this to a Stock X rep but still went ahead a charged me a fine! Really?? They took no accountability or ownership of what had happened. They could care less that this happened... all they were interested in was their integrity... what integrity? They like to enforce their rules but don't take responsibility for what happens on their site... Avoid this company like the plague. They are unethical, uncaring and completely and utterly in unprofessional. You will regret it if you deal with them.. learn from me.
rayb266
11/13/19
Ordered two pair of shoes. Got one and was surprised with a customs charge of what I paid for the shoes.
Second pair never arrived. A refund was issued but not for the full amount. Can't get hold of a live person to ask why....rip off. I will never order shoes from this company again....
jayd269
11/11/19
Absolutely Horrible! I purchased a pair of Jordan Retro 12 lows. They have been worn 3 times---- 1 time for maybe an hour to dinner and 2 other times for maybe 2-3 hours max. So these shoes have 4-6 hours of super light wear on them. On the 3rd time wearing the shoes are falling apart, the sole has come away from the shoe. You can see the were glued a few times...
These shoes are 100% Fake . I emailed for a refund they denied- The response they gave was these shoes were a dead stock item??? WTH .. but no where on the site does it mention this.

NEVER AGAIN! STAY AWAY FROM THIS HEADACHE..
troyl68
11/11/19
He work very hard and it been many weeks. Please ship them please to me. I have emailed no answer :( Hope soon we hear back
williamw903
11/8/19
Like several other reviews below, I lost some personal data to them. Ordering process is fine though. Sneakers are authentic.
chrism1246
11/7/19
I had two extra charges from Stockx on my Pay Pal account for almost $1400 after allowing my son to buy a pair of sneakers for $100. This breach of my account as quickly as it was done could only have been done by someone at stockx. Don't trust or use this company.

Absolutely NOT they sell manufacturer defective/ worn shoes as verified 100% authentic dead stock

By Thomas T.

read the reviews

By nicole p.

Questions? Get answers from the Stockx staff and other customers.

Stockx?