Review of Stockx

Tel: +1-800-778-7879
support@stockx.com

jonnd1
1/16/19

They suspended my account because I didn't understand how the bid/ buy option works and took a frozen my selling,I guess they don't want my business

brianf258
1/11/19

Make sure that you read their return policy, which pretty much mean you are on your own. No returns or exchanges. This also applies to damaged merchandise, or merchandise that is damaged just enough to still meet their standards. My 12yr old son saved for a long time to be able to buy a tshirt for $100, and for it to arrive with a defect, made him very upset as he didnt want his friends to think it was fake. I gave them a chance to exchange, or at the very least credit the purchase, but nothing. All they offered was a discount off a future purchase. No thank you, I learned an expensive lesson, and my son did as well unfortunately. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this company. Shady practices and ownership doesn't stand behind the products.

ricardor65
1/9/19

Just a thank you note to the Stockx team for sending my shippment out quickly thanks for keeping your standards high!!! You have made my upcoming weekend a better weekend
Thanks again Guys !!!

royg76
1/4/19

I bought a pair of Kith New Balance 990v4 8.5 for my son. Amazingly, they claim they were authenticated and were perfect, but they arrived in a New Balance Box clearly marked "SECOND". Not only were they seconds but they were not the Kith Collaboration. When I emailed customer service, I was told that the box that they came in was damaged so they sent me the box with the word "SECOND" stamped on it. I was never notified that the box was damaged as my son resells his shoes. Their final response was take it or leave it $20 coupon code for a future purchase. I'm actually going to take this one to Small Claims Court just to prove a point. They could have easily remedied this situation by refunding my money but they don't really care. I don't understand how you can say shoes are authentic when they are in box marked "SECOND". How is it that they were lucky enough to find a box marked New Balance 990 v4 size 8.5 with "SECOND" marked on it as a substitute box for the supposedly damaged box. What a coincidence. Absolutely ridiculous.

barring
12/31/18

I was quoted 13 days for my shoes. Didnt get them. After waiting several days for customer service to finally send me an email they basically told me to keep waiting. If I'd known it would take longer than they quoted I simply wouldn't have made the purchase. Then they told me they couldn't give me a refund but as soon as I opened a claim with PayPal about 10 mins later I got an email saying they can refund my money but they are flagging and suspending my account because they "don't want any more disputes from me." If they were just honest I wouldn't have to make a dispute to get my money back because I simply wouldn't have bought the shoes. This was a whole waste of my time to be back in the same place looking for these shoes.

kaig14
12/28/18

I have a bad experience selling on stockx, the verification department is bull$#*!. My clothes are new and they said there is a sign of used. And you didnot return me the accessories in my sending-out packages. what is their basis. The employee must be taking the benefit of me.. I am really angry. Do not sale on stockx!.

markb1095
12/28/18

I've made 8 purchases with StockX so far, the 9th purchase was from the
Palace Ralph Lauren Collab - The Polo Bear Sweater. For about 2 weeks,
the item showed as "En Route to StockX for authentication" so I emailed
them to try to see what the status of the parcel was, they emailed me a
standard response they probably give to everyone else saying: "Your
item is in route to StockX. Typically, StockX authentication takes 1
business day. However, this time can vary based on how many packages
come in for authentication. We are working around the clock to process
all incoming orders. You will receive email notifications once your item
gets further processed. You'll also receive updates under the Buying
page of your account. We appreciate your patience. Please let us know if
there is anything else we can assist you with. Thanks, Joey"I wasn't satisfied with that response so I emailed again asking for status update and I receive: "Estimated
delivery to you is 6-10 business days from your order date, and our
goal is always to get them to you sooner. You can monitor the status of
your purchase under stockx.c/buying. " So I wait another week
and I know this is odd because none of my orders took this long for them
to receive so I email them asking where the parcel is originating from
and instead of them providing more information, they instantly initiate a
refund saying: "We're very sorry that we won't be able to
fulfill this order, as an issue has occurred with the seller of the item
you purchased." I asked why they decided to immediately refund
me? aren't they supposed to find me a replacement at no additional cost?
the sweater was purchased for $750, the next size large is up for sale
at $1000! All you can do is email them and hope they will reply, there
is no phone number, no live chat, just an email to trust your hard
earned dollars to. This service is for people that know nothing about
determining whether or not their streetwear is authentic, and they
either don't know how or are too lazy to legit check their items
themselves. The prices are outrageous in comparison to what people are
reselling for on their own but they accept payment plans through Affirm.
Customer service is non-existent unless you just want some
condescending corporate rhetoric spewed at you via email. But it's okay
because Eminem and Wale do their ads for them. They offered me $50 off
my next purchase which I grudgingly accepted but I'm still upset with
how they handled my order. I honestly feel that someone from StockX
stole the package because they refuse to provide a tracking number or
any information about the last UPS scan in order to "protect the
seller's privacy". How StockX ruined Christmas.

liza74
12/16/18

Literally the WORST buying experience I have ever had, and so I vowed to leave detrimental reviews on every review site I could find. This place is a SCAM!!!!!! I ordered a pair of Yeezy's for $343.95 and was GUARANTEED they were authentic. They came and anyone could've seen they were fake. I reached out to Stock X explaining the situation and they answered pretty quickly, asking for pictures of proof. I provided AMPLE evidence that they were knock off and suddenly Stock X stopped answering me. It wasn't until I told them I opened a dispute through PayPal (how I paid for them) that they responded, saying they would permanently suspend my account and that they don't "do" returns. Even after I saw they commented on someone else's review saying they would always take back fake merch. And then, they SUGGESTED I RESELL THEM ON THEIR WEBSITE!!! They knew they were fake!!! They are fully aware that there are knock-offs being sold on their site and don't care. I've reported them to the BBB and will not stop until I get my refund. Absolute SCAM.

Tip for consumers: DONT.

aaronr103
11/30/18

I guess this is how they make money. Big money. U sell an expensive sneaker on their app then theyll say it doesnt match with their retail version. Bam 15% in their pocket! No explanation and you dnt know where the money actually goes. Buyer doesnt get compensated also. Avoid the scam of this company! Read other reviews.

johnd2127
11/23/18

I made a video on this topic, if anyone would like to see the process from the buying side of making a purchase on Stock X.

md199
11/18/18

I bid on a pair of shoes and they charged me twice. I contacted customer service and it is a joke. After getting a very vague response I contacted them again. All they will tell me is that I can resell the "extra" pair with them. NOT!! I am cancelling my account with them asap. This "company" is a scam.

andrewc459
11/18/18

I just received my first pair of ultra boost and I got them using stockx. The experience was actually very enjoyable, from having my bid of $90 us dollars being accepted to the constant updates from stockx to finally receiving my shoes a week earlier then they estimated. I would have given five star's but shipping at $30 , not showing pricing in Canadian dollars they get 4 star. Thanks stockx.

paoloc25
11/7/18

I was not happy with the shoes I received, since to me they did not meet standards for authenticity, plus they came with a small stain. I sent photos to them (one of which is attached below) and although I'm a repeat customer, I was refused both return for refund or website credit.
They just told me I could resell on their website and basically scam someone else.
Worst customer service ever and chances of fake products although they claim to have experts looking at authenticity.

abigailc46
10/29/18

I ordered a pair of Jordans 16 stated as "new", however upon arrival and inspection of the shoe, they were clearly previously worn. Someone tried to refurbish them by putting a new bottom on the shoe, the red edge had been painted over with a new red paint with a crooked Jordan sign, the rubber was painted over with black bleeding into the red, and the guard strap came crumbled in the box, although you could see bits of glue on the pieces, and the toe of the shoe was scuffed. I immediately emailed customer service and they asked for pictures of the shoes as well as a picture of the tag to show it had not been tampered with. I did as requested and they responded that the tag looked like it had been tampered with so they no longer could do anything about it. The tag had definitely NOT been tampered with. What a terrible company

or3
10/24/18

I never received my package and the
I never received my package and the "customer service support" was awful, they blamed me from their mistake (wrong shipping address), I sent all the evidence they need it and they continued arguing. At the end I am filling a full refund via Paypal (a company I can trust) but I will never recommend buying from stockX to anyone...

frederikl4
10/21/18

I sold a t-shirt through Stockx, but when they received the package, they claimed that the box was empty, and returned the package (Yes, these surprisingly incompetent people actually shipped an empty box back to me).
They told me that the box wasn't tampered with (although the tape i put on it had obviously been broken) and therefore they didn't want to refund me.
Furthermore, I can't file a claim with UPS without their help because they paid for the shipping label - but they don't want to help me with that either
So they basically lost my package, won't refund and won't even help me file a claim with UPS, so I just lost a bunch of money because i trusted this company.
Worst customer experience I've ever had.

xayvionk
8/15/18

I Ordered some nike air max 95's && they never came and it was saying on the app that I never even brought the shoes and they basically took 230 dollars from me

alexn104
7/14/18

AVOIDDDDDDD accidentally bought sneakers. What happened next: received an email tellin me the payment failed. Received a new one telling me the deal went through. Told them I want to cancel and asked them HOW ON EARTH DID THE DEAL FO THROUGH EVEN THOUGH THE PAYMENT FAILED. Got called a liar and got charged twice.

nicolep133
4/26/18

My son and I sold brand new nike sneakers to someone through STOCKX. Upon attempting to "verify" them, they STOLE a velcro adhesive off of each one of the sneakers and then sent them back to us saying that they were missing. My son checked the sneakers thoroughly, as he always does when we received them from nike and I packed the box myself and i know what i saw when i packed it...EVERYTHING that needed to be in that box was there! They stole the velcro attachments and now the sneakers are virtually WORTHLESS!!!
I am currently looking for other sellers that have similar complaints or experiences...if we have enough of the same occurrences we may be able to take legal action!!!

stephenm205
4/13/18

Do not use this company they will Scam you... I sent them a brand new pair sneakers they said on arrival there did not meet their criteria but said they would not charge me...when my sneakers arrived back in the UK, 4 sets of laces were missing and the internal cardboard sleeve removed and not in the original box they were sent in..they refuse to answer my 4 emails to customer support..do not trust they simply are not to be trusted with your valuable items...

elliotr15
1/16/18

I sent in a comment to the customer service department and got some snarky response from DUSTIN. He didnt read my email obviously and sent some email which was composed by a four year old. Boooooooo. Site is cool. But wont buy anything cause you cant trust customer service

ryans197
11/7/17

I was charged a different price from what I bid because a "new customer" discount code that I used (and was accepted) when I made the bid - was not applied when the purchase went through. When I brought it up to customer support, they wouldn't refund my $20, instead they just gave me another discount code for my next purchase....

1. I dont want to make another purchase with them now and 2. why would I trust that this discount code will work when the last one did not either

bd58
6/28/17

Bought a shoe form stockx got charged twice . 2 and a half weeks on customer support won't do a thing saying it's not there problem etc. wouldn't use them again very very shady . Russ support didn't have an idea what he was doing couldn't perform basic tasks or gather basic information from the sale .

melodyr11
1/27/17

This site supposedly authenticates the shoes before you buy them. Bought $300 Adidas Ultra Boost Silver Medal shoes as a Christmas gift. A month later the fabric is separating from the sole. My son has a ton of shoes so these have been worn maybe 6 times...no way an authentic Adidas shoe would do this. They say nothing we can do about. Beware before you spend a lot of money with them.then you're probably getting fake shoes.

read the reviews

By nicole p.
Questions? Get answers from the Stockx staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Stockx