Review of Stockx

Tel: +1-800-778-7879
support@stockx.com

vanessar100
6/12/19

Bought yeezy 700 v2. Came in. Definitely fakes. The quality is so bad & cheaply made. Glue sticking out around the sole. Just Horrible.
I just bought the yeezy boost 700 triple black from yeezy website and I compared them. Huge difference in the quality.
I sent pictures & they won't refund my money and say they are real. I don't think they authenticate anything. They just place a tag on it.
They just rob people. Beware if you purchase from them. They will not accept returns no matter what. They don't follow through with what they try to say about standards & quality. If everything is real they would be taking returns but the fact that they are fakes they don't take any returns.
It's not right they are scamming people and getting rich because the sneakers are not cheap!
Save your money because your practically throwing it away buying from this website.
Fraud

michaelk1063
6/11/19

I payed for shoe 6/7/2019 all of a sudden they ship today. 6/11/2019 my shoe was sent out that's 3 days later at the least. That is pass the 2 day minimum. So I feel this is an inconvenience to me

levil23
6/7/19

I sold a pair of AJ1 Travis Scott through StockX. StockX received my package and claimed that the box was empty. I showed them my receipt obtained from the UPS store, which clearly shows that the package(well-sealed), which was weighed in the store, is 7 pounds. It took StockX two weeks to finish their investigation and concluded that I shipped an empty box to them (6/5/2019). StockX did not and was not willing to provide any details or evidence of the investigation, just a straight conclusion that the box they received is empty. I went to the same UPS store yesterday (6/5/2019), and just went to the same store again today (6/6/2019), the store manager and owner told me that the case for my package is still ongoing and under investigation. They also confirmed that they saw the video footage of me dropping off the package and never went back to the store and my receipt had the correct weight of the package. So StockX claimed investigation is over even when UPS is still investigating. The associate at the store told me that my case is not the first incident they have with StockX. Multiple cases are open in the Boston Area. As I posted my story online, a decent number of StockX customers from all over the country had contacted me and expressed their similar experience with StockX. I am thinking that this could be a possible financial fraud and called FBI today, the FBI operator encouraged me to continue to post my story and let the victims file their complains directly at the FBI site, www.IC3.gov (you can only file the complain via a desktop or laptop) . At this point, I am not stating that who stole my shoes or don't do business with StockX. I am simply sharing my story and reporting it to the FBI and hopefully law enforcement could find out the truth for me.
If you have similar experience, I'm urging you to file your case at the FBI, to help yourself as an existing victim, and prevent similar things happen to other people.

johns3873
5/31/19

Stockx are liars I was defrauded on a pair of shoes from eBay sent them to stockx they charge me 15% penalty which was the amount of $200 and after I explained to them what happened and from the very first email they said my account would not be closed. They refunded me half the $200 yet they closed my account anyway. As i read other emails I should have just ran the other way then to do business with a company like this. total crooks

tonin21
5/30/19

Wowso bummed i didn't read the reviews here before I recently ordered for the first time ever from StockX and got ripped off for over $200! I bought a pair of shoes and then they actually processed my order twice and charged me twice, but only got one order notification....so when I got the 2nd pair of same exact shoe and size i immediately emailed themFirst HUGE clue they are shady: there is no phone number to reach them!! And they sent me a ridiculous reply: "We are not a store so we don't do refunds or exchanges, but you are welcome to post and sell on our website"!! Seriously ripped me offI am still fighting this and based on these reviews may take things further with an attorney as it really does appear that stealing from their customers is a regular business practice for StockX #classactionripe

mikep599
5/30/19

100% authentic huh? First time I've ever used StockX I received a pair of so called authentic Jordan 4. Upon really inspecting them (a friend told me StockX is known selling fakes) i noticed right away the tag on the inside is different from any authentic ones. Also noticed the air bubble was way different than the real ones. So mad that these guys supposedly inspect them, but if they did they would notice the tag right off the bat. Stay far away!

tristanr15
5/27/19

This is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with in my life. Do NOT buy from this company they have no honor real work ethic. Customer service is a very poor. Literally sent me defective shoes with scratches and marks on them. Told me that they passed their standards and that was good enough. No other store does that and refuses to issue exchange or refund. What a $#*!ing disgrace for a company . StockX is and the people working there can $#*!ing eat $#*!

kevink371
5/21/19

Shipped a stockx labeled and verified product, only to have them claim it was fake. Keep the item, and charge my account! IT CAME FROM YOU> why was it sold to me as a fake? buy low sell high my ass. More like buy fakes, get scammed when you try to sell high... Great business motto...

lukew90
5/20/19

I was rejected to sell my brand new hoodies based on my head hairs no on the hood! Or this was the reason they gave! It's become clear after dealing with this company that their aim is to make money from charging deduction fees to people rather than have to sell the items sent! They are making money from the postage fees and also fining items of clothing for simply being tried on! I don't recommend anyone sending items for sale as the chances of them charging you fees are high! You will not walk away having warmth moneyless from the process and the rest of these reviews only enforce what I'm saying. Stay the hell away!!!

katrinag28
5/19/19

Stockx took $800 from me. I will never order from this website again! I brought a pair of Balenciagas from Stockx and never received my sneakers. They told me to check if my neighbors had the package, speak with DHL who shipped the package, and to file a police report. I did all three and they told me that they would make a claim. When I asked how long it would take, because a loss of $800 is very extreme, I did not receive a response from them. I sent out another complaint and still nothing. They have no number to call, the only way to get in contact with someone is through email and that's even if they want to respond to your email. I will not change my rating unless they magically refund me my money and i will NEVER buy from them again nor will I tell someone that this is a good site to buy from!!!!!!!!!

jeanettek23
5/16/19

Giving one star because I can't go any lower. I purchased a pair of sneakers that my son really wanted. Never used this site before so I was skeptical but went ahead and did it anyway. When I put in my billing address which is different from the shipping the site changed the address to match the shipping address. The sneakers were delivered to the wrong address. I decided to reach out to the company who by the way doesn't not have phone support only email. Talked to various people who apparently didn't know what was going on with the shipment. Although I received communication from them and UPS that the package was delivered they first told me it was on hold and asked for updates address then after having to reach back out was told it was already delivered which I already knew. Still after another several emails later to basically get told I had to contact UPS to do a shipment trace and I couldn't get a claim reimbursement because the address is on file although their system changes it. I haven't lived at that address in 6 months. Here we are almost a month later no sneaker and no reimbursement. On UPS website it clearly states: if you still cannot locate the package, contact the sender of the package to initiate a trace process with UPS. The sender will then follow up with you on the progress of your shipment.

So why am I being asked to do this. The only reason the address is different is because we were unable to change the address on that particular card right away. Which shouldn't matter why did it change in the first place. Still waiting for a reasonable resolution which I don't think I will get from stockx. Will not EVER buy or recommend anyone to buy anything from this place

remom
5/13/19

I listed a pair of shoes on StockX, I am from Australia which is the address I provided on my profile. The shoes sold quickly and then the fun began. I got charged shipping by StockX which I was aware of but I was provided with a US shipping label that only scans in the US or at an approved UPS provider, guess what there wasn't one near me so I paid another $73.00 out of my own pocket and when I emailed them and asked for at least the US shipping charge to be refunded they said no you chose to use another service so we won't refund. So my question then was I provided you with my details why I wasn't I made aware of the situation up front, no reply.

So I shipped the shoes they arrived safely and I got paid quickly but in AUD which means I lost money on the sale. When I emailed them again and showed them screen shots of my profile which shows US dollars selected they simply replied with we pay everyone in their local currency now even though they admitted they could see what I had selected.

Also when you list something is does not show what currency it is in and even when I received the sale notice it still didn't say what currency.

If you buy something from them there is the option to select a currency but if you sell something there is not and as mentioned above even though I chose the currency I wanted they still payed me in AUD. Their site is vague and even misleading but I am sure they covered themselves legally.

Do not use this site it is very misleading and expensive, you can't call them, and if they make a mistake it is your bad luck and they accept no responsibility for their actions.

davew297
5/9/19

First pair was legit. Second pair came with the box crushed, paid 400. Emailed sent pictures. Got a reply the shoes aren't damaged. Third pair legit but slow shipping. 4th pair legit but again slow shipping. 5th pair was bought not knowing that now your shoes can come from across the globe. Was supposed to come ups- dhl is deliverer. Something went wrong with customs and the shoes are delayed. By the way I paid 225. Emailed stockx and told them I am not happy with the transaction. Also not being told that my shoes were being bought in the U.K. there is nothing that says before where the seller was from or even a way to find that out. Stockx also does not have anyway of calling them or leaving feedback whatsoever. These guys are a joke. There is a obvious reason you cannot call them or leave feedback. By from somewhere else.

reginaldv7
5/7/19

I bought a pair of yeezy 700 Wave Runner and they was fake fake fake, I email them with pics and they gave me the bull $#*! about mass production, so I just put in a claim with my bank and hopefully I can get my money back, but guys please do not shop with StockX you will be disappointed

todde63
4/30/19

This was the 26 pair of shoes I bought from stock x. My 27 arrived today without a box top. Look at these shoes!!!! The freaking blue sole crumbled apart and destroyed the shoes. I paid $275 plus their shipping for these shoes and received them five days ago. I put on to see how they fit and they started crumbling. Who the hell verified these? I mean I guess they verify anything to get your money. Pathetic. 27 pairs of Jordan's that cost me 4900 dollars and this is the service I get . It gets better you can't even call them. Pathetic

bobw40
4/29/19

Sell fake or damaged items and wont let you return. But if you have to cancel a couple sales they will ban you. I spent thousands on there crappy site and they banned me for canceling a sale. Dont waste your time with these clowns, there site will be gone soon enough!

esitj
4/23/19

I bought Yeezy v700 and it costs $523 including shipping fees. When I got the shoes, I realized that two sides of shoes are not the same (not the size, the appearances and quality). That's why I sent message to Stockx and talked about the problem of the shoes attached with the photo of the shoes. They replied me within one business day and they reviewed about it.
This is their reply "they determined that the issue you are referring to does appear to be a minor manufacturing variance as a result of mass production."

Guys, How come the $523 shoes has that much differences between one side of shoes and another. This is very obviously FAKE. They just said they are warranty about the authenticity of the product but in reality, THEY DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.

So this is your choice to buy from Stockx or NOT. I read reviews here before I buy from Stockx but I do not care about it, now I regret.

JUST THINK

balinta1
Bbbbb B.
4/21/19

So I've been selling shoes for years. I got a pair for myself from ebay, but when it arrived i did not like it in person. So i thought I give a try for stock x.
The shoes were brand new, never worn. Knowing stockx's policy I've double checked everything about the shoe to make sure it was brand new.

After they received the shoe I got an email saying: the shoes are worn so they send it back. And they attached images about the shoes with dirty outsole...
Again. I have not even tried them on, as I did not like them.

So I ended up paying them 16£ shipping fee for the return

I HIGHLY SUGGEST STAYING AWAY FROM STOCK X!

Sell on grailed, facebook, depop or even ebay.

sharona338
4/20/19

The shoes arrived and had wrinkles in the material...almost as if they had been worn...or something heavy had sat on them. I took photos and sent them to the company only to have them respond that they reviewed the photos and to them the shoes were acceptable.

jeffj180
4/19/19

They sold me a pair of shoes and I tried to resell the exact pair of shoes they told me that these shoes are not in the correct condition

brita3
4/17/19

Purchased a pair of Brand New Air VaporMax...received them with dirt on the bottom, smelled like cigarettes & bends from being worn. NEVER AGAIN!! Had my account cancelled once they said they could only offer a $20 discount. Why in the hell would I purchase again after this, $20 is disrespectful when I paid $235 for the shoes. It clearly states on there site that if the mistake was made by them then that's an exception for a return. Clearly whoever supposedly verified the shoe Failed because a partially blind person could see that the shoes were not New. They don't take responsibility for the mistakes. I'd never recommend StockX

michellej208
4/11/19

I was attempting to sell some shoes on StockX. Shipped the package using their label and instructions. Never received an update but they took 50.00 out of my account. So when I inquired about it they told me that the shoes were missing from the box and only the invoice was provided. Which means someone stole the shoes at their warehouse or at the UPS warehouse. You would assume they would have some type of insurance for this when it happens. But NO!!! I'm out of 400.00 but it's a lesson learned. I will never buy or sell on this site ever again!!

marlenem77
4/9/19

I too purchased a pair of sneakers and their was glitch and it ordered me 2 pair instead. They Don't care it's all about the money!!! Wish I had read these reviews but that would not have kept the glitch from happening. JERKS!!!!! I'll stay with eBay.

aria10
3/31/19

I ordered a pair of Yeezys and on the payment page there was a glitch so I ordered two pairs of the exact same shoes. For two days I tried to get in contact with customer service to cancel one of them but all they told me was I can try reselling them once I receive them, there was no bidding involved now they want me to go into bidding when they could just cancel it for me. They are unprofessional, rude and will take your money. I will forever use Goat from now on.

carlh157
3/19/19

I ordered Nike Adapt BB's for my son thru StockX. As has happened to a
number of people, we were unable to link the shoes to the Nike App.
Since the shoes were not bought directly from Nike, Nike did little to
help solve the situation. StockX gave us a couple of things to try
(same things Nike told us to do like reboot the shoes, etc.).
Ultimately, I told them that they had dropped the ball because they
verified and certified that the shoes were authentic (and working),
which they were not. In fact, they agreed that they dd not test the
shoes to see if there was a software issue. I told them they needed to
fix t or replace the shoes. they refused. They said because my son
clipped the tag off the laces (we still had the tag), it was invalid.
Now that is BS. Don't ever buy from StockX. They don't stand behind
the sale. They don't really authenticate the shoes properly.

It's a scam, received fake shoes from them and they won't refund me.

By Mike P.

read the reviews

By nicole p.

Questions? Get answers from the Stockx staff and other customers.

Stockx?