Review of ShoeBacca

Tel: 888-446-1788
mgs5683@yahoo.com

amalb5
1/14/18

They're the worst scam scam scammers they're unprofessional if u don't keep an eye on them u will never receive ur order!!!!!

johns2077
1/12/18

Received my order 5 days after ordering. Half price, exactly what I ordered. I'm going to order again if I find something I like.

michaelj285
1/2/18

Never buy from here. She was never arrived and still havent refunded my money. Customer service was Nonexistent, I got lucky that I even got to speak to somebody. The customer service representative had no clue what they were doing and kept saying that they would look into it.

patricks167
12/15/17

There is no customer service. No one responds to your emails or voicemails. They say the returns are free but they don't provide you with a pre-paid mailing label. This is basic customer service and fall short from the very first step. NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. I will report them to the better business bureau for their NON-SERVICE.

jimmys95
12/5/17

This site is a joke I ordered timberland boots only to receive a refund 5 days later with no reason .
I assume they were not in stock but atleast take them off the site or give a reason for the refund .
Just by the silly name of this company I should of known what I was dealing with

ferdinandr9
11/16/17

This will be my second shoe purchase from this site, first had no issue. The 2nd shoe i bought did not fit right, i mailed the shoe back paid $11 for USPS, shoe sent was not in original box. Waited for their reply.....waited....waited....called customer service, just to find out that they sent it back, because it's not in it's original box. Now cannot get a refund or exchange. Never again Shoebacca!

Tip for consumers: If it's under $50, you'll have to pay for shipping to return an item!

dbl1
11/7/17

I ordered some Air Jordan's for my bf 2 weeks ago and received a confirmation email that I would receive the shoes in 5 to 8 business days. I didn't get an email when the item would ship, so I was getting anxious. Glad to say that I got the shoes two days ago with no issues. Just wish that they followed up with a shipping email as they said.

nickiey
10/31/17

I ordered some boots 3 weeks ago and it still says processing on their site . I have called twice and you only get to leave a message and have emailed twice, no response!

anns153
10/24/17

Ordered and paid for 2 day shipping of shoes. This is day 7 and still no shoes. No answer by phone and voicemail is full. Whatta company! Guess who will never recommend this site? Wonder if Ill ever see my money again? To Shoebacca: if you read this please check out order #1101535265. The end.

patriciaa112
10/23/17

Placed my order, 10 days later still no shipping info, called 4 times - no answer, finally got a hold of customer service. Item was shipped, when I received it they had sent the wrong item in the wrong size. I called again, asked them for the exchange and they said no I would have to just send it back and reorder the right item... Went onto the website, it item I had ordered is no longer available. Save yourself the headache and frustrations! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

fcuks
10/2/17

Ordered from them and fedex apparently damaged the package. Shoebacca never sent a replacement and never filed a claim with fedex. Got scammed. Do not buy from these horrible resellers

miker290
10/1/17

I ordered my running shoes on line. After giving the OK to PayPal, the shoebacca site said there was an error and the order did not go through. Yes, they still took my money from PayPal. After trying to get in touch with shoebacca every day for a week ( calls and email) I decided to fight through PayPal.
Finally heard from Shoebacca that they will refund the money.....that was over two weeks ago and still no refund or follow up from them! Do Not Buy From Them!!!!

nolac1
9/22/17

The shoes came 3 days after I ordered using 2 day shipping, fine, but they are white and have a brown stain on the fabric and look like they are slightly creased... won't rebuy

rosaf9
9/11/17

i order one pair of tennis online thru amazon
Got 2 wrong pairs, US postal office US Postal asked me to pay for shipping. after many days/ hours of calling costumer service they sent me the return form . few days after i receive a text stating they will refund my money in 3-5 business days never happen i still calling to costumer service and may go to my bank to report the payment. worsr costumer service.. amazon is losing one costumer..

timg96
9/10/17

I ordered adidas skateboarding shoes that are twice as much everywhere else. Then I read older reviews here, and panicked. Less than a week later (even with a holiday) I got my shoes looking perfect. I will definitely use them again! (Word of the wise the don't usually give you anything but a order confirmation email, They tell you they will give you another email saying it's shipped. Not for me and a bunch other.) Anyways for the price, and the fact I got the shoes fast, I think I'll live. I recommend.

xjayl
8/9/17

I never review items but I felt like doing it because this site has so many bad reviews . I was scared when I ordered from here because I read many bad reviews but their right the customer service sucks but when I did get a hold of them they were nice and give me the tracking number and the shoes arrived earlier then they should've and they came in the original box and they were cheaper and they're authentic and they fit perfectly

ethank18
6/28/17

I bought a pair of reeboks from this site for 50 dollars off and they came within the estimated shipping time. The price is really good on the shoes and they aren't fakes. The only problem I had with my experience, which i heard many other people say, is that the customer service didn't meet my expectations. The first time I placed the order it did not go through so I called customer service but they would not pick up 3 times in a row. And after I finally reordered the shoes, my order conformation email stated I would be getting an email letting me know when the shoes were on the way. I never got this email. Other than that the site is good and trustworthy and I would probably buy from it again

noumbaf
6/16/17

Please read the reviews for the sites that your buying from before you buy the item. I didn't do that and now im paying for it. I never received my order or a confirmation email so i contacted customer service. They told me that the item will be delivered on the 13th but they sent the tracking number on the 15th, 2 days after the order was suppose to be delivered and its still not here. They get you with the cheap prices but dont fall for the scam guys.

plugm
5/24/17

Are they a star wars fan or what? chewbacca shoebacca...I find it hard to take them serioulsy with a name like this, they probably sell alot of knock offs.

ginas66
5/22/17

I made a purchase on 5/15/17 with my Paypal account. I realized on 5/19, that I never received a confirmation or shipping email from ShoeBacca. I sent an email to customer service and didn't receive a reply, so two days later I contacted them through the dispute process via Paypal and received a response the next day that my shoes should arrive today. No apology for not receiving a confirmation email, or not responding to my previous email. If the shoes arrive today, great, but I won't do business with them again.

darylm24
3/14/17

I must say I was 95% skeptical about buying shoes fro Shoebacca from reading the reviews. I really wanted the shoes and they had them for a lower price than anyone. I took a chance. I did receive my shoes in about 3-4 days. Right size and right shoe. The only issue I had was, I didn't get a confirmation email or a tracking number. The shoes just showed up. I would try Shoebacca again.

abbeyg3
3/7/17

I was so skeptical about ordering from this website and I read some bad reviews on it. But I ordered some ASICS for $60 original $130 on other websites. SO I AM SO HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE! They are brand new and fit perfectly. I ordered them on a Wednesday and they came in the following Monday. I never write reviews but I wanted to come back and write one because there were so many bad ones. I love this website and would recommend anyone to order from them!

jamesp283
3/1/17

I ordered shoes, but out of stock. The return was quick, and services was good but not automatically. ....

alexandern7
2/26/17

I recently had my favourite Puma shoes stolen and was desperately looking for somewhere to buy the same pair. I found them on Shoebacca for a great price but was skeptical considering the vast amount of negative reviews here. First pair of shoes arrived but was a little tight. Mail to the customer service, received fast reply with prepaid return label. Reordered the correct size and got them in a few days. Shoes are great, exactly like my previous pair at half the price I paid back then. Will definetely use this site in the future.

emilys143
2/23/17

I had a really great experience with this company. I read some questionable reviews before purchasing so I was skeptical. When I made my purchase on the site, there was some kind of technical issue so I ended up ordering twice without realizing it. Then I went to ebay and ordered through them as the middle guy (the merch still came from shoebacca) When I realized what had happened, I called shoebacca and explained. They immediately refunded the 2 charges and cancelled the orders. i got through to speak to a human right away. It was good. Then I got the shoes I had ordered on ebay and they were hideous (my fault. I dont know what i was thinking), so I returned them. Shoebacca paid the return shipping and refunded the money right away. I never write reviews, but I wanted to write this one because I was really surprised by their good business practices. So, If you dont order disgusting looking wrestling shoes like I did, you should be good to go with these guys.

Mine never arrived and I had waited over two week. I personally would not use them. Searching on internet gave me thankfully another option, I think his seller name was las Vegas seller. This was far more efficient than Chewbacca. Hope this h we helps

By ranjna s.

Its the same issues I had when I wrote the review. I had difficulty trying not only to track but to get someone to deal with my query effectively. They kept quoting shipment sent but no delivery. I wrote to them by email to complain several times and requested a refund as unable to track and no receipt of goods. Hope this helps

By ranjna s.

Questions? Get answers from the ShoeBacca staff and other customers.

ShoeBacca?