Review of Nike.com

1213 NL
Tel: +1 800-806-6453

jameso248
1/20/19

We have had 2 deliveries from DPD in the last month and both of them were terrible.

Delivery 1) ordered the new Apple watch from EE online who use DPD to deliver their parcels, on th day of delivery no one calls and rings the bell and the next thing we know a message has come through stating that they were unable to deliver our parcel. My partner calls DPD who said that they will get the depot to call. This was at about 1:30 p.m. at 5 p.m. she call DPD back and a different agent stated that the label on the package did not have the first line of the address on it so they could not deliver it. We asked why they didn't call the phone number that they have to confirm door number they then stated that they don't do that and that they will not be able to deliver it again at all as the label is wrong. We called EE who arranged for my partner to pick this up from a pick up point the next day. No apology and no offer of compensation even though they were told that this was a birthday present.

Deliver 2) my partners ordered shoes from Nike.com and deliver was through DPD. On the day of delivery notifications received saying that it is on its way and partners actively tracked it on her phone until it said that DPD were here, we waited for the bell to ring but nothing. 5 min later we received a notification stating that no one was home and a photo of our front door. We called DPDD customer service and spoke to Corey who allegedly tried to call the drover but could not get tgrouch and then we're told that there is nothing they can do. My partner then went on their app and arranged to collect from a pick up point AGAIN!! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. NO RESPONSIBILITY TAKEN. AVOID THIS COMPANY!!

Nike and EE I would take your delivery contracts somewhere else.

jackw235
1/20/19

I bought 2-3 shorts but there was a slight issue one of them wasn't the size I ordered. I called them and went there for exchange and they exchanged it straight away.

sequoiaj
1/10/19

They are quick to get you off the phone telling you anything you want to hear. I have been waiting for over three weeks for two refunds in the amount of $207.58. Customer service only refunded me for one amount and keeps telling me that the other is coming when nothing has been refunded into my account. Most of the reps are not trained well and does not know how to handle calls properly. Two of my items were stolen off my porch and returned to a store, of which they have no ability to tell me which store so I can go to the store and ask for the tapes. They told me to file a police report and a report with FEDEX in order to receive my money back. Which I did so that same day, I was a regular customer with nike.com and after this experience I will never buy anything from them.

laraw15
12/21/18

I ordered a pair of shoes it was supposed to arrive in 7 days after 14 days I called and they supposedly expedited them they never arrived....I call 4 days later to get a refund I call 3 days later to see when the money would be in my account guess what they had no record of me calling for a refund. IT's been 3 weeks and I'm still waiting for my refund but in the mean time my daughter will not be getting her gift for Christmas... the best they could do was offer me a 20% discount on my next purchase. What a crock. I would beware of every buying anything online that needs to ship from this store.

markc724
12/18/18

I bought some peng creps but hey was too small so i got new ones which they replaces quickly without no problem. I do not know why y'all complaining nike is the sickest company out there

dianem384
12/5/18

I bought a pair of Nike Mamba Rage for my son about 3 months ago. He told me there was a sharp piece of metal that was protruding through the interior heel of the shoe and it cut his heel. I inspected the shoe and not sure if it was metal or plastic, but it was poking through the fabric and he could not wear the sneakers. I called Nike and the advised that since I purchased them at $#*!'s Sporting Goods they would not warranty their defective sneakers. They said it would need to be purchased from one of their "honor" stores. If they sell your product then you should stand behind it. IDK what an "honor" store is but as you see from their reviews Nike is not honorable! $#*!'s store exchanged the sneakers without an issue. You lost a customer Nike!

beatricea12
11/27/18

Nike sneakers are very comfortable and feel amazing when jogging or just out casually walking around. The more expensive options are definitely worth the extra money.

theresar79
11/22/18

Great Services, Online best selling foot wear Nike.com have very best quality Foot wears, I recommends ever one Nike,com.

nickr162
11/8/18

I tried purchasing an item online it gave me an error code I tried three payment methods and got a error code on all three. I the called Nike they tried to place the order themselves and couldn't said it was my bank, called my bank and said they didn't see the charge going through at all so it wasn't my bank. This was oct 24, they said they would transfer the issue to a product specialist to help me. I called back the 26th to find out there was no progress and told me they made my problem urgent. They emailed me with questions regarding my payment and information the 26th. I emailed them back asap and never got a response. I called Nov 5th and at this time the item I wanted for a birthday present was now out of stock and the lady on the phone told me to find a different item and when I asked to talk to her supervisor she didn't let me. She told me I should hear back from the specialist team within an hour. Two hours passed and haven't received an email so I called back and finally got a supervisor, who told me the issue should have been resolved and to try to purchase the item. The problem was not fixed, to this day I never heard back from the product specialist team, never got my product I needed to order and they could care less, they told me to go find another shoe and purchase it somewhere else. You would think NIKE would know why there was an error code and fix it ASAP. I will never buy another one of Nike items again for this reason.

vinhy
11/1/18

Order 1 pair of shoes and set of socks on Oct 20. Told the delivery window was Oct 23-29. Oct 30 nothing came. Order says still being processed.

Called them Oct 30. They said they didn't know where the order was. I said to cancel. They said OK and would give me a refund in 5 days.

Get email 2 days later saying the order was split into 2 shipments. 1 package they can track. The other they don't know where it is. They don't know which has the shoes and which has the socks. They think 1 package will still be delivered. Don't know when. They won't give me a refund until they get their products back. What the???!!! I don't know where your packages are. Why should I wait until your packages are found before I get a refund?

NO order status updates
NO accountability. Said I would get a refund and say something else later.
NO customer service. Seperate "escalation team" that deals with refunds. CSR is totally useless.

Your customer should not have to deal with your lost packages before getting a refund.

juliaa86
10/27/18

Bought nike airmax270. The pair was to small, so nike exchange them right away. Very happy with their customer service and responsibility.

lynnb238
9/30/18

Terrible service. Sent a pair of batting gloves back that were damaged and nike would not stand behind their product. This says a lot about a company. I will not purchase any more merchandise and will tell all my friends !!!!! I'm sure Mike Trout would like to know that products he has endorsed are torn with one use!!!!

kathyg212
9/11/18

All this ranting over this crazy stuff Nike is number 1 in the shoe industry and I swoop it I
Love it

jamesw900
9/8/18

You think that Google is in with you on searches for man's shoes so that when we do a google search your brand keeps coming up? Wrong there are other search engines out there. I will not buy NIKE brand again. Hope you have fun with kapernick you will go go out of business soon you idiots. Besides your shoes suck. i can find a better shoe .

lynnc175
9/7/18

Nike provides lots of jobs, in other countries. They don't support our workforce or our country. In their new commercial they are disgracing the United States of America in an attempt to make money. True Americans will see through this and hopefully Nike will fall on it's face. We are sick and tired of USA bashing by so called Americans and FAKE American companies. Wake up USA CITIZENS!!! Shop elsewhere!

sandras445
9/6/18

Your decision to have Kaepernick as your spokesman is a slap in the face to our Police, Soldiers, and the American consumer. You have forever alienated half of America and my family will never buy your merchandise again. We are shopping this weekend for our 3 kids and will be investing in New Balance from now on.

oceanb1
9/6/18

Well I thought I was waiting to tell everyone how the Nike vapormax flyknit utility was the best I've had as I tried them on at my sister's wedding saturday. However I'm here doing the exact opposite, letting the world know how horrible my experience with Nike.com was. I've tried ordering the shoes then they canceled my order with out notice, after doing so "Courtney" from Nike left an email saying its been canceled and a number and extension to reach her. I tried contacting Courtney twice no response. Then later on in the day just to realize my account at nike.com was blocked by administration/management. No one at nike.com can explain this. So now I'm having to find a new pair of shoes else where that can be comfortable for long standing at my sisters wedding. Horrible Nike Horrible

maryjob7
9/6/18

I salute Nike and will continue to buy your products for my grandchildren.

What do these negative/hysterical reviews say about the lack of information of these folks?

garyh386
9/5/18

What a horrifying disgusting company!!
I will never buy another Nike product. Go sell your stuff in some other country! Also EVERYONE, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT NIKE ALSO OWNS HURLEY! I have purchased so much Hurley stuff over the years. Come to my place if you want it. It will all be in the TRASH!!!

chrisb863
9/5/18

That's right another comsumer to help our flag and share that I will never buy another pair of your product no matter what form it comes in ,as well as I will no longer support the NFL and the players. Your a discrace to our values as Americans and a discrace to your own face . Good bye

jacquelynnec
9/5/18

I've been buying your clothing shoes, etc..for over 35 years. I also buy my husband, and boys your clothing, including shoes, etc. but will not support someone who has made NO sacrifice ONLY to spread more diversity and show disrespect to the US. We are an interracial family whom have lost 2 family members..one " black uncle" and one " white" brother in law whom were both police officers killed in the line of duty by black criminals. You standing for one color over another is disgraceful.

dt114
9/5/18

My family and I and all friends are burning everything NIKE we have this weekend. ASHAMED TO HAVE EVER SPENT A DOLLAR WITH THEM.
NEVER AGAIN.

eleanorl20
9/5/18

It is unfortunate that racist supremacists are trying to bring this brand down - by the way - impossible because the brand has decided to stand on the side of truth and equality.
No mind - black consumers (of which I am one) tend to have huge buying power when it comes to sports apparel.
"A new report from Nielsen on the current buying power of consumers of color offers a fascinating look at how we're spending our money. In the report Black Dollars Matter: The Sales Impact of Black Consumers, the message is clear: While African Americans make up just 14% of the population, [they] are responsible for some $1.2 trillion in purchases annually".
I buy Nike goods anyway. I purchased the Nike Vapormax Flyknit trainers - £170 this morning. My son used to favour Adidas - not anymore.
For every Nike trainer thrown away, you will find black people and those who consider themselves allies will be purchasing more and more Nike goods. I bet if you look at their profit margins in the next half year or so, you will find that they will have increased. Also there is the small issue of demographics. The world population is 7.4 billion. The demographic of those who are burning Nike goods number 850,000,000. Do the maths - there are more of us - than them.

ginae29
9/5/18

Although I love the latest pair of sneakers I purchased, I will no longer purchase any Nike product and destroy what I currently have because of your support for Colin Kaepernick! As a parent with a child fighting for our country presently, we stand to support our past, present, and future military. To disrespect the ones that give their lives to support our country is NOT acceptable! I will also speak with everyone I see wearing your products and tell them the Nike symbol now is disrespect to me as I feel I can not support my daughter when your company thinks it's ok to not stand for her.

taylorw82
9/4/18

Throwing out everything I own with the Nike logo on it into the dumpster. I will never purchase Nike or anything affiliated with it again.

Questions? Get answers from the Nike.com staff and other customers.

Nike.com?