Review of Nike.com

1213 NL
Tel: +1 800-806-6453

davidj634
5/10/19

I purchased some Nike Tennis Shoes for my daughter and within two months, they had developed a hole in the toe area. This was from normal use while playing tennis. Obviously, any quality shoe should not develop a hole in them after only two months of normal use, so we filed a warranty claim with Nike. We had to spend $16 dollars shipping from the Bay Area in Northern California to the warranty address at Nike, which was the cheapest cost available (and unreasonably high).
I received a quick rejection to my claim, stating this was normal wear and tear. They left no way for me to respond to them. I faxed two letters successfully to their Corporate Office and didn't receive the courtesy of a reply. I filed a complaint with the BBB and Nike refused again to attempt to satisfy us as customers.

We are now all done with Nike in this family, since they do not stand by the quality of their product.

jen2
4/24/19

I had horrible experience to process my refund, very bad customer service
Finally after many call after 2 months I received my refund.

patricka168
4/12/19

Thank you Nike Company for this comfort which makes my sneakers. I promise I will never cheat on you!!!!

annaa180
4/4/19

This is my first experience of buying shoes, brand Nike, to my great regret, negative. I paid for the brand, but not for the quality. And to my surprise, Nike does not care about customer support at all. I bought a month ago sneakers, in the Nike brand store, Riad, Saudi Arabia, after three days the fabric on one of them began to creep away.
When I went to the store, asked to give money or replace shoes for another model, they simply refused me. Then I wrote to Nike, where they said that they could not help me in any way, so I didn't buy them online and gave me the distributor's phone number, but no one there answered, I turned to Nike for the second time, asked , give me the contact of a specific person who can help me, but this time they just ignored me. I urge all fans of Nike, look at the quality, not the brand. Because I threw out my money, wasted time and got a lot of negative emotions when buying a Nike brand !!!!!!!!

luiso37
3/21/19

Hace seis meses compré unos zapatos deportivos por internet de la marca Nike y he quedado satisfecho, es la primera vez que compro unos zapatos deportivos de esta marca que es de calidad y superioridad frente a otras marcas a las que le compraba anteriormente. Espero seguir comprando más zapatos de esta marca Nike.

om11
2/17/19

The WORST experience shopping online in my ENTIRE life.I would be
certain this is a scam if it wasn't for the Nike domain being official.
After almost 3 weeks on the phone with them, around 10 different orders
that never arrived, more than 15 calls to customer support in which 'we
will contact you after finding a solution to all this' but they NEVER
do, more than 10h on the phone with them (yes, 10 hours. It's everything
on my recent calls, dates, times, etc), and more than £2500 spent, I
have no placed orders, no clothes, and of course no money. You are a
f*ing big joke and a DISGRACE for the Nike brand.If you ever have to
call customer service in the UK, just don't. But if you ever have to
talk to Connor or Kelly, then you are really doomed. I've got them
recorded lying again and again. LIARS. Nike, get your ** together.

carriew89
Carrie W.
1/26/19

One of my pet peeves is when you order something online to make your life easier and you end up on the phone with them on and off for 2-3 weeks holding everybody's hand and trying to get them to do their job correctly. I ordered a pair of shoes from Nike. I got the item I ordered, but with someone else's receipt in the box. I had to call customer service to get my correct receipt and shipping label e-mailed to me so that I could return the shoes. The shipping label with the incorrect information they already sent me was pre-paid. The correct one they sent me was not, so I ended up paying $17 to ship the shoes back to Nike. They did not send me a confirmation that they received them or that a return was being processed, so I had to call them again. I asked if I could be reimbursed because I had to pay to return the shoes because of a mistake they had made. They said they would give me a discount on the next pair of shoes I ordered...even though I am obviously not eager to repeat this experience. It's not so much the amount of money, it's the principle. They made a mistake, then made ANOTHER mistake on top of it, and because I didn't have time to make yet another phone call to them asking them to send me the correct label, I had to pay for it and they are not willing to meet me halfway.

jameso248
1/20/19

We have had 2 deliveries from DPD in the last month and both of them were terrible.

Delivery 1) ordered the new Apple watch from EE online who use DPD to deliver their parcels, on th day of delivery no one calls and rings the bell and the next thing we know a message has come through stating that they were unable to deliver our parcel. My partner calls DPD who said that they will get the depot to call. This was at about 1:30 p.m. at 5 p.m. she call DPD back and a different agent stated that the label on the package did not have the first line of the address on it so they could not deliver it. We asked why they didn't call the phone number that they have to confirm door number they then stated that they don't do that and that they will not be able to deliver it again at all as the label is wrong. We called EE who arranged for my partner to pick this up from a pick up point the next day. No apology and no offer of compensation even though they were told that this was a birthday present.

Deliver 2) my partners ordered shoes from Nike.com and deliver was through DPD. On the day of delivery notifications received saying that it is on its way and partners actively tracked it on her phone until it said that DPD were here, we waited for the bell to ring but nothing. 5 min later we received a notification stating that no one was home and a photo of our front door. We called DPDD customer service and spoke to Corey who allegedly tried to call the drover but could not get tgrouch and then we're told that there is nothing they can do. My partner then went on their app and arranged to collect from a pick up point AGAIN!! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. NO RESPONSIBILITY TAKEN. AVOID THIS COMPANY!!

Nike and EE I would take your delivery contracts somewhere else.

sequoiaj
1/10/19

They are quick to get you off the phone telling you anything you want to hear. I have been waiting for over three weeks for two refunds in the amount of $207.58. Customer service only refunded me for one amount and keeps telling me that the other is coming when nothing has been refunded into my account. Most of the reps are not trained well and does not know how to handle calls properly. Two of my items were stolen off my porch and returned to a store, of which they have no ability to tell me which store so I can go to the store and ask for the tapes. They told me to file a police report and a report with FEDEX in order to receive my money back. Which I did so that same day, I was a regular customer with nike.com and after this experience I will never buy anything from them.

laraw15
12/21/18

I ordered a pair of shoes it was supposed to arrive in 7 days after 14 days I called and they supposedly expedited them they never arrived....I call 4 days later to get a refund I call 3 days later to see when the money would be in my account guess what they had no record of me calling for a refund. IT's been 3 weeks and I'm still waiting for my refund but in the mean time my daughter will not be getting her gift for Christmas... the best they could do was offer me a 20% discount on my next purchase. What a crock. I would beware of every buying anything online that needs to ship from this store.

markc724
12/18/18

I bought some peng creps but hey was too small so i got new ones which they replaces quickly without no problem. I do not know why y'all complaining nike is the sickest company out there

dianem384
12/5/18

I bought a pair of Nike Mamba Rage for my son about 3 months ago. He told me there was a sharp piece of metal that was protruding through the interior heel of the shoe and it cut his heel. I inspected the shoe and not sure if it was metal or plastic, but it was poking through the fabric and he could not wear the sneakers. I called Nike and the advised that since I purchased them at $#*!'s Sporting Goods they would not warranty their defective sneakers. They said it would need to be purchased from one of their "honor" stores. If they sell your product then you should stand behind it. IDK what an "honor" store is but as you see from their reviews Nike is not honorable! $#*!'s store exchanged the sneakers without an issue. You lost a customer Nike!

beatricea12
11/27/18

Nike sneakers are very comfortable and feel amazing when jogging or just out casually walking around. The more expensive options are definitely worth the extra money.

theresar79
11/22/18

Great Services, Online best selling foot wear Nike.com have very best quality Foot wears, I recommends ever one Nike,com.

nickr162
11/8/18

I tried purchasing an item online it gave me an error code I tried three payment methods and got a error code on all three. I the called Nike they tried to place the order themselves and couldn't said it was my bank, called my bank and said they didn't see the charge going through at all so it wasn't my bank. This was oct 24, they said they would transfer the issue to a product specialist to help me. I called back the 26th to find out there was no progress and told me they made my problem urgent. They emailed me with questions regarding my payment and information the 26th. I emailed them back asap and never got a response. I called Nov 5th and at this time the item I wanted for a birthday present was now out of stock and the lady on the phone told me to find a different item and when I asked to talk to her supervisor she didn't let me. She told me I should hear back from the specialist team within an hour. Two hours passed and haven't received an email so I called back and finally got a supervisor, who told me the issue should have been resolved and to try to purchase the item. The problem was not fixed, to this day I never heard back from the product specialist team, never got my product I needed to order and they could care less, they told me to go find another shoe and purchase it somewhere else. You would think NIKE would know why there was an error code and fix it ASAP. I will never buy another one of Nike items again for this reason.

vinhy
11/1/18

Order 1 pair of shoes and set of socks on Oct 20. Told the delivery window was Oct 23-29. Oct 30 nothing came. Order says still being processed.

Called them Oct 30. They said they didn't know where the order was. I said to cancel. They said OK and would give me a refund in 5 days.

Get email 2 days later saying the order was split into 2 shipments. 1 package they can track. The other they don't know where it is. They don't know which has the shoes and which has the socks. They think 1 package will still be delivered. Don't know when. They won't give me a refund until they get their products back. What the???!!! I don't know where your packages are. Why should I wait until your packages are found before I get a refund?

NO order status updates
NO accountability. Said I would get a refund and say something else later.
NO customer service. Seperate "escalation team" that deals with refunds. CSR is totally useless.

Your customer should not have to deal with your lost packages before getting a refund.

juliaa86
10/27/18

Bought nike airmax270. The pair was to small, so nike exchange them right away. Very happy with their customer service and responsibility.

lynnb238
9/30/18

Terrible service. Sent a pair of batting gloves back that were damaged and nike would not stand behind their product. This says a lot about a company. I will not purchase any more merchandise and will tell all my friends !!!!! I'm sure Mike Trout would like to know that products he has endorsed are torn with one use!!!!

kathyg212
9/11/18

All this ranting over this crazy stuff Nike is number 1 in the shoe industry and I swoop it I
Love it

jamesw900
9/8/18

You think that Google is in with you on searches for man's shoes so that when we do a google search your brand keeps coming up? Wrong there are other search engines out there. I will not buy NIKE brand again. Hope you have fun with kapernick you will go go out of business soon you idiots. Besides your shoes suck. i can find a better shoe .

lynnc175
9/7/18

Nike provides lots of jobs, in other countries. They don't support our workforce or our country. In their new commercial they are disgracing the United States of America in an attempt to make money. True Americans will see through this and hopefully Nike will fall on it's face. We are sick and tired of USA bashing by so called Americans and FAKE American companies. Wake up USA CITIZENS!!! Shop elsewhere!

sandras445
9/6/18

Your decision to have Kaepernick as your spokesman is a slap in the face to our Police, Soldiers, and the American consumer. You have forever alienated half of America and my family will never buy your merchandise again. We are shopping this weekend for our 3 kids and will be investing in New Balance from now on.

oceanb1
9/6/18

Well I thought I was waiting to tell everyone how the Nike vapormax flyknit utility was the best I've had as I tried them on at my sister's wedding saturday. However I'm here doing the exact opposite, letting the world know how horrible my experience with Nike.com was. I've tried ordering the shoes then they canceled my order with out notice, after doing so "Courtney" from Nike left an email saying its been canceled and a number and extension to reach her. I tried contacting Courtney twice no response. Then later on in the day just to realize my account at nike.com was blocked by administration/management. No one at nike.com can explain this. So now I'm having to find a new pair of shoes else where that can be comfortable for long standing at my sisters wedding. Horrible Nike Horrible

maryjob7
9/6/18

I salute Nike and will continue to buy your products for my grandchildren.

What do these negative/hysterical reviews say about the lack of information of these folks?

garyh386
9/5/18

What a horrifying disgusting company!!
I will never buy another Nike product. Go sell your stuff in some other country! Also EVERYONE, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT NIKE ALSO OWNS HURLEY! I have purchased so much Hurley stuff over the years. Come to my place if you want it. It will all be in the TRASH!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Nike.com staff and other customers.

Nike.com?