Review of Four Corners

Sarasota, FL 34230-4800, US
Tel: 1-800-560-6100

nancyp126
8/4/17

I ordered 2 items from back in april and didnt recd any notice that my item was backordered. i called them in june because it could take up to 8 weeks and then was told that it would arrive in july. here we are in august, never got my order or any communication from this company! dont waste your money on them!

judir10
7/26/17

07-26-17. I get all kinds of promises and no results. They took my money and I received nothing for it. Now I cannot even give them a call as they will not accept phone messages "our phone lines are closed and you can call between 10AM and 1PM Mon-Thurs." I would not order from them again, ever! They keep putting me off and making open promises that they do not keep. They literally stole my money and now are incognito. JCR in Santa Barbara

Tip for consumers: No stars, they haven't earned any.

joannel52
7/7/17

Received last contact in 6/14/17 confirming order. Spent 30 min. waiting on phone and when I did get someone it sounded like he was in an empty room. Told me it is back ordered and sorry I did not hear from them and he would put me to the top of the list and I should get it the end of July. Tummy Trimmers are not a big item. I don' think I will ever get it or my money back. Are they out of business?

rk26
7/5/17

Four Corners finally issued a refund using a money order. This had been going on since April 2017. See my previous reviews.

andream109
8/27/16

Ok so it only got worse. They sent my order out, after 3 months. Items didn't work for me, so I sent back. A couple weeks went by, I emailed to see if they'd received my return. Finally they said yes they had, but due to illness, etc, they responded late. Then , I inquired as to where my refund check was, as they had said it would arrive 2 weeks ago. Now there's a problem with the check being issued... It goes on and on. I even left out details about their excuses, it's too much to type. Order at your own risk is all I can say.

cherylb1
6/23/10

I ordered a bird feeder from Fourcorners, after waiting five weeks I called to inquire about my order, it was on backorder and it would be another 4 to 6 weeks till delivery, since it was for a gift I ask if I could cancel the order. The person on the phone said no problem, two weeks later I recieve a card asking if I wanted the order delivered by the 27th of June or do I wish to cancel, I returned the card the day it was received. A week later the item was delivered. I called and ask if they would send me a prepaid return and I was informed that that I would be called to let me know, of course I never heard from anyone. It cost $15.05 to return the item and now I must fax the mail receipt and they will decide if they will reimburse me. I order through the mail often but this is one company to avoid. The whole experience was a joke. They have a complaint department but there is no way to contact them.

Questions? Get answers from the Four Corners staff and other customers.

Four Corners?