Review of DealDash

Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com

danw299
3/13/19

Some people say that you win with your first pack and it is trur I won some items
And like everyone I thought was kind of easy
I bought more packs and dont win anymore!
Im not biding 50 bids, I was going by 500 bids wating until the h8ghest price paid is close and guess what, the price keeps going way over any one else paid for it!
I still have over 1300 bids and dont know what to do with it because I know thar whatever I will bid it will go over my bids amount!
So whatever I wom now looked overpriced with all the paks I bought after
For the story
I won the perfume BOLVAINT which I never heard before but I thought wad a new company. Since Im Parisian originally I have a lot of friends and family in Paris still and I asked one of my friends to gonand checked the company at the adress Place Vendome indicated on their website and THIS COMPANY DOES NOT EXIST!
They pick up tje most famous place in Paris with Boucheron amd Guerlain on it or closed by BUT IT IS A SCAM COMPANY! THEY HAVE ONLY THE WEBSITE and their perfume must come from China as another review said. You cannot teace them!
Im goolnna loose my remaining bids and close my account
DEALDASH IS NEITHER FAIR NOT HONEST!
Look at the picture it is 1 example

paigew38
2/22/19

So these users will put in one bid and wait until you have spent more in bids than the item is worth, then they win and you are stuck with buying it to get your bids back, which is grossly overpriced. Japanese knife set they get from HONG KONG-I can post label because I saved it. DD said it is one of their suppliers. BEWARE if you are new. The users to beware of (They NEVER/RARELY) quit! Here we go...uncletan, felixthecat, maxwell44, fantasysports, pmatson, chippewabandit, fayandalan, lilstinker222, zipperdown, redlocks, lateek, crazytriss, jammingonthe1, marva62, chefzac, ohioboy1962, joncupcake12MB, miztusweet, DJKewlbreeze, nbharath, dstittel, wait4me, podewiz, sammiemama, TexasGMen, and lailamar are the main ones. If you watch closely, andy one of these will be bidding on EVERY live auction that has a high dollar value. I just lost almost 11,000 bids (at $.13 each) trying to win a 9,000 bid pack. I had to stop because I just found out my husband has a terminal illness today. I lost over $1,400 for absolutely nothing which is money I now really need for his costs. I reached out to dealdash thinking maybe I could recoup SOME $, but no, they are totally consumed with selfishly taking your money and giving nothing, not even to a charity. Get on the site and just watch for awhile. You will see it for what it is. You can win, but it's more of a rarity and you spend a LOT so the win really isn't a "win" at a good deal. Very unfair.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Paige,

Thank you for your review.

Firstly, I'm very sorry to hear of your husband's illness. We are sending strength and positive vibes your way.

Secondly, I'm glad to see that our Customer Support Team have been working with you to resolve any recent issues. Your experience means a lot to us and we want to make sure you're satisfied.

We do have some bidders that have been with us for a while and others that are more active. As you know, we recently introduced a limit of 50 auctions wins per week, which saw the number of unique auction winners increase by ~30%. We're also adding more One Per Use auctions based on customer feedback such as yours.

We hope that you'll continue to bid with us and get more great deals. We are available 24/7 should you need anything so please don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to assisting you.
duanes13
2/21/19

I have been on DealDash since 2012, I have won many auctions from $500.00 Walmart gift cards for $13.00. You cant win every auction but if you use bid buddy and watch the bidders on the auction you can win guaranteed. And remember there will always been that same auction coming up again soon.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Duane,

Thank you so much for all the stars!

Congrats on your wins, and for being such a wonderful part of the DealDash community.

It sounds like you have developed a fantastic personal strategy and we hope to see you winning many more auctions!

If there’s anything you need assistance with, we’re here 24/7.

Have a wonderful day!
migdaliam1
2/6/19

Uncle Tan, Maxwell44 and Texas Gman consistently outbid all comers on DD. Here's how they do it, Uncle Tan sets the automatic bid process, then he waits until all have exhausted all their efforts trying to win. Once he wins which is inevitable he doesn't pay for the item win he takes the bid equivalent value. So for a 1300$ printer he doesn't actually pay the final item price rather he receives the bid equivalent about 5000 bids. This gives him increased bidding power for more items. For instance the car he won for 194$ would have given him about 100,000 bids. So he has hundreds of thousands of bids which give him unbeatable bidding power. DD doesn't lose because they give him bids valued at .13 cents and don't have to order the item and on a car for instance they will make 150,000$ typically. So Uncle Tan, Maxwell44 and Texas G Man will always win every auction they're in and the honest bidder always loses. If you see an auction with these guys don't waste your money you will never win. Unless you have a couple of hundred thousand bids per item to use because Uncle Tan does and DD loves the way he operate. I've lost thousands with these guys, I call them the big three.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Migdalia,

James here from Customer Happiness at DealDash!

Thank you very much for your review.

You're absolutely right that all bidders have the option to exchange their auction win to bids. The exchange rate is not set at 13c but instead varies from one item to the next. While it is subject to change depending on a number of factors, the exchange rate is more often $1 per bid so a $1,000 item would have an exchange rate of 1,000 bids.

I hope that helps to shed some light on the exchange to bids option that is available and the same for all bidders.

We do have some bidders that have been with us for a while and are more active than others. Recently we added a 50 wins per week limit on all auctions on DealDash. After implementing this we saw the number of unique winners increase by approximately 30%. We've also been adding more One Per User auctions, and have some other new and exciting promotions coming soon that we hope will make the bidding experience more fun for all of our wonderful DealDashers!

Please feel free to reach back out and let me know if there’s anything else you need. I’m always happy to help.
caseyj8
1/31/19

I've won a lot of items playing Dealdash. Great way to have fun and win great items. And you can do weekly challenges for free bids.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Casey,
I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Thank you so much, for your kind and delightful review.
We are so lucky to have you participating each week in our challenges!

Please feel free to reach back out and let us know if there’s anything else you need. *We're* always happy to help.

Live chat available using the contact support button on the webpage

Your friends at DealDash.
saionnab
1/30/19

There are times where you will wonder if you are being scammed. I have won some and lost more, smh. The site can be addictive. The customer service will answer your concerns/ complaints. The items won are delivered promptly and are as advertised.
You can have the bid buddy bid for you( I would love if there were auctions with no bid buddy assist).
You will like them or leave them.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Saionna,

Thank you kind for your honest feedback!

We hope that you're leaning more towards the love side, but in case you aren't quite there yet, we want you to know that your concerns matter to us, a lot! We are proud of our auctions and want to ensure you are given the best experience possible so that you too are a satisfied DealDash customer.

All DealDashers are real people, monitored and vetted by our Technical Team, and employees or affiliates are forbidden from participating. We also have a dedicated team moderating the auctions full time.

We want your experience with us to be a positive one, so if you do have any concerns over the auctions, please get in touch as we are always more than happy to review anything for you.

We do think BidBuddy is pretty awesome, and we also think it's great you shared your suggestion with us, we will share this with the team.

If there's anything that we can help with, please reach out!

Live chat available using the contact support button on the webpage

Thanks for being the best part of DealDash.
leighh58
1/30/19

Fun bidding but way more expensive then it first seems and many times it's money spent on bids with nothing to show for it in the end

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Leigh,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review, we're delighted to hear that you're having fun bidding on DealDash!

We are overjoyed when DealDashers win auctions for amazing prices, and our hope is for all customers to win great items at less than the retail cost. One of the most exciting aspects of our auctions is that we have no control over how long they last! As there are no reserve prices regardless of the value of the item, any bid can truly be the last one, which means all of our customers can walk away having won an item for a fantastic discount!

We certainly hope that you have won some awesome items at great prices, too!

I'm not sure if you're familiar with our satisfaction guarantee for the first Bid Pack purchase? We have this in place to make sure that you enjoy your shopping experience. You’ll be happy to know that if you do not win anything with your first Bid Pack (as advertised, first Bid Pack only), DealDash will put those bids back into your account so you can try again. We call this our Second Chance Guarantee!

Your DealDash experience matters to us, and we invite you to get in touch with our Support Team anytime you have any questions or concerns—no matter how big or small, we're here for you 24/7.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch.

kellyk240
1/29/19

I got several of my Christmas Gifts. This site allowed me to send nicer gifts than I could normally afford. Very enjoyable site

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Kelly!

I hope you are having a wonderful day

Thank you so much - You are awesome.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us directly,

charliec108
1/28/19

CHECKING? 10 second rule?

Well, I have one question that I would like answered.
Before I give any more stars.
And that question is what is with the 10 second bid not working when I'm the only bidder? The timer gets to 0 and a message flashes CHECKING.
Now the timer would be at 12+seconds if it continued to count down and BAM another bidder jumps in? That has happened 4+ times to me. I would like to know why the 10 second rule does not or is not allowed to apply in those situations?
Other than that it is an addictive experience
And I do enjoy the concept but until this CHECKING thing gets cleared up for me I cannot in good faith recommend anyone to deal dash.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Charlie,

Thank you for your most honest, invaluable feedback here and I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way.

From what you have told me, it sounds like the web browser was not updating immediately. DealDash is one of the most reputable and trusted auction sites in the industry and all auctions are played with real bidders just like you trying to win a great deal. I'm sorry if this has caused you to think otherwise. As the site uses Internet as a medium, there is always the possibilities for lags, delays, network interruptions, etc.

In this case the system was checking for any booked BidBuddies from other members that it must activate and keep the auction running. I do know that no one has had any extra time or advantage to try and outbid you. In the case that you see the auction timer hit zero and you are not immediately congratulated with the fireworks animation, it may be the case that there’s a delay in automatically refreshing the website. I’d recommend quickly refreshing your browser to see if the auction has ended or not: either the auction is still ongoing and you still have a chance to participate in the auction, or you’ve actually won the auction.

One thing that may help is to keep other tabs, windows and browsers closed while bidding to help keep your computer running as quickly as possible. Also it is always good to use the BidBuddy when you can, as there is a system in place that will ensure your bid is placed even if there are any unexpected network interruptions or loading delays.

Fair & Honest is a symbolic capture of DealDash's core values, these values start and end with our commitment to being humanistic.

I would love to show this to you, as it seems you've had a negative experience. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us directly, we are always happy to help.

deborahw261
1/28/19

If you want top quality products for pennies on the dollar then you've found the right place. You will win!! I never won anything until I started bidding on Deal Dash. Now I can say that's no longer true. I've won over $5,100 dollars worth of quality products just this week alone. So get on board!!! My next question will be a new car!!!!

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Deborah
I hope you are having a wonderful day

Thank you so much - You are awesome.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us directly,

sandrao89
1/28/19

DealDash is the biggest scam out there. DealDash is nothing but a scam. I have even shown them proof with their own time clock that there was 10 seconds between my bid and another persons bid and still nothing. Scam

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Sandra,

robbiep17
1/24/19

Bidding on items on dealdash is half the fun. The items you win are worth the bidding because they are high quality. You need to read the rules before bidding to make it fair for all who you are bidding against. Dealdash wants to make the experience good for everyone.

Tip for consumers: Don't get discouraged when bidding. Sometimes you will win with very few bids and other times if the item is real popular it will take a lot. Also you can try different times of the day to see when it is easier to win and fewer people are bidding.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Robbie!
I hope you are having a wonderful day.

We love sending out auction wins to our customers ☺
I am so happy to hear you could win yourself some great deals!

If there is anything that we can help with going forward, feel free to reach back out to me at any time! Our fantastic Customer Service Team is also available around the clock to assist you and answer any question you may have.

Your friend,
James
rior1
1/24/19

Once you get the hang of it and develop a bidding strategy, it's not impossible to win. You just need patience especially if you don't want to rely on the bid buddy since other players try to kick you out in hopes of finishing your auto-bids. You really need to save bids so you have a chance at items which usually go for hours on end.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Rio,

You are a DealDash Champion.
Thank you for your sound tips for beginners here and, more importantly thank you for being apart of our community.

If there is anything else we can do to make you have a great experience with DealDash please let us know!

James & The Team at DealDash
martac18
1/24/19

Every morning I open my computer directly for Deal Dash, I really enjoy having fun and winning . Love the fireworks congratulations. Is perfect for people like me who are retired!

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
James here from DealDash.

Thank you so much for your awesome review!
We are always happy to do everything we can to make your experience as best as it can be on DealDash.

Live chat available using the contact support button on the webpage

Feel free to contact us at any time,
maryannv
1/24/19

Wonderful customer service! Very courteous and precise, makes me like DEAL DASH.com even more. recommend Deal Dash to anyone who wants quality products and have a great time bidding!

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Mary Ann,
I hope you are having a wonderful day.

We are glad to hear you are having a good time.
In fact, we hope to see you have even more fun with some of the new items coming to DealDash this year!

Thanks so much for your wonderful review.

Please feel free to reach back out and let us know if there's anything else you need.
We are always happy to help.

Live chat available using the contact support button on the webpage

James & The Team from DealDash.
jamest559
1/22/19

Late late last night I went "all in" on a blender. Overpriced at $500 I would value it at at no more than $100. According to it's bid history it usually sells for around $25 and rarely goes for over $40. Almost all bidders who win the blender do so while placing 800 bids or less. With over 1300 bids I went "all in" and after several hours and a final selling price in excess of $43 I ran out of bids and lost.
There's a saying "if it sounds too good to be true it probably is". I'ts easy to run the math and see how DealDash actually COULD be making a killing while still selling items at auction below their retail value still DealDash did sound too good to be true. Having longed to give it a try I finally succumbed to that desire, downloaded the app and purchased my first bid pack.
I have been bidding for close to a year now with NOT ONE single win. I read the tips and blogs. I looked at the previous winners noting bid totals, and price ranges (lows, highs and averages). I paid special attention to bidders I needed to avoid. I bid at "off times and days" when items were going for less. I never expected to win a car, a computer or any Apple product yet I didn't come here to pay for something I neither wanted nor needed such as gold plated costume jewelry or a $50 barrel shack gift card (i've Yet to see that $50 Walmart gift card I've read so much about). I spent the vast majority of my bids on some relatively inexpensive items such as lower end and mid range bid packs and basic appliances. Focusing mostly on a few barrel shack items and several kitchen appliances I primarily placed bids on the items you see multiple times on a daily basis such as toaster oven's, KitchenAid mixers, knives, barrel shack end tables and dog beds, air fryers, tv's, cutlery sets, flatware, blenders, and much much more. I've tried bidding early, I've tried bidding late, I've been beaten by "jumpers" and then tried "jumping" in myself. Seems like whenever I bid and every single time I have gone all in, the selling price as well as the total number of bids placed by the eventual winner has been much much much higher than average. Seems every time I bid there is someone who always has more bids than me, is always willing to stay until I'm depleted of bids, always willing to pay more and use more bids to win against me than the vast majority of previous winners of the same items auctioned and won for much less. Once, twice, three times and more, a coincidence? Well we're well beyond that now. Too good to be true?
I've just read several other reviews that sound like mine. The blender I bid on was no Viitamix, and is not mentioned in any real consumer reviews nor found for sale in retail stores outside of eBay and Amazon where winning bidders are profiteering off fools like myself. Too good to be true? Manufactured by or for DealDash who can then set their own overinflated MSRP? Maybe. Other reviewers here seem to think so.
I have been buying items at auction including Ebay for decades now and have made several excellent purchases. I consider Dealdash to be a waste of time since apparantly it does not matter what I bid on or how much I bid or how many bids I place. It does not matter when I bid or who I bid against. I will not, seems I am not allowed to win anything on Dealdash unless I want to pay (in bid cost plus winning price) more than the legitimate retail value or I could choose to "buy it now" at full manufacturers suggested retail price when I could simply "shop" for the same or similar item of equal or better quality at a less expensive price elsewhere. Well what about all those bidders I see winning the same Items I bid on for far less than I bid? What about those various bidders who always seem to have more bids and are willing to bid however much it takes so that I end up winning nothing? Is it "real or is it Memorex?". Only Uncle Tan knows for sure". Sounds to good to be true?
I have deleted my photo and payment method, i'm done buying bid packs if the bids I buy are completely useless. You can delete my account if you want. For those wanting to try Dealdash it's your choice. Just ask yourself, "does it sound too goo to be true?". After that, you're on your own and good luck. As for me, "fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me". Don't like being played for a fool.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi James,

Thank you for your honest review.

I’m very sorry to hear that you didn’t win the blender auction, or any auctions for that matter, while giving DealDash a try. Recently we’ve seen the number of unique winners increase by approximately 30%, and the average winning bidder wins at least 8 auctions.

It certainly sounds like you did your research and had devised a good strategy to win, however, it looks as though you met with some stiff competition, particularly in the blender auction.

I’m glad to see that you have taken advantage of our first purchase money back guarantee, as well as our second chance bids guarantee, which our Customer Support Team extended to you when you were in contact with them recently.

Many of our items come from major retailers such as Walmart, with whom we have a long-standing partnership. We also have exclusive agreements directly with brands for new product lines or overstock items, for example. As part of these deals, we agree to the MRSP set by the brand themselves.

I’d also like to assure you that all bidders on DealDash are real people just like you trying to get a great deal. Third party bidding software is not permitted and DealDash employees along with our family members are not allowed to participate in the auctions. I’m optimistic that with the bids you have remaining in your account that you too will be able to get a great deal soon.

If we can assist you in any way, please don’t hesitate to contact us again by phone (855-455-3325), email (support@dealdash.com) or live chat (via our contact page or Facebook messenger).

We are available 24/7 and look forward to helping you.
da116
12/18/18

In the 2016 and 2017 I won a lot of items and some for a few bids. I run a non-profit animal rescue and we expanded and I was too busy to bid for most of 2018. I went back about two weeks ago and noticed than people (BOTZS?) are paying 37.68 for a 25.00 gift card WHAT!
How do you pay 12.68 more than the value? That was the price NOT the price and bids and NO it was not a 50% price day. Either people are REALLY stupid or something is funny here. I will not be back.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi D.A,

I would like to confirm with you that although rarely, the final auction winning price can sometimes exceed their Buy It Now/RRP value. Some of our most loyal and regular customers are very passionate about bidding on DealDash and will sometimes see an auction through until they win it.

lucyb87
12/16/18

I spent over $200 buying bids and won nothing,... Nothing!
When you do the math you will find that in many cases you are paying retail or more for the product. So every time I was over the price I wanted to pay I stopped bidding, but guess what? I had paid for those bids so there went my money anyways!

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hello Lucy,

Thank you for your most honest, invaluable feedback here.

Did you know that DealDash has a 100% money-back-guarantee on the first Bid Pack purchase, and a Second Chance Guarantee? If you try us out and don't win an auction with your first Bid Pack, we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance at winning a great deal.

If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience, we'll be happy to refund your first Bid Pack purchase within 90 days of purchase, no questions asked. You can even keep the bids in your account and items you may have won. Giving DealDash a try is risk-free!

Please feel free to reach out to us directly so that we can assist you further.

mhda1
12/6/18

It is a long story but it worth to read to be careful and not to fall to this type of a very smart scam. My wife she is a housewife I love her to the moon and back we are a real happy family! The beginning of this year she found about this website and she used even my phone to play with it which is I thought it is just a game but no it is not! I told her please don't believe those staff and I was so busy working full time+ part time job. I am a hard worker and we have a big debt. I thought she quit already following this ridicules things and all of sudden I found out yesterday that she still using this thing. It is totally wasting time and money! They want you to buy bids by thousands to win something could cost 200 $! They are just playing the people in such an ugly way! I checked this morning their website you will find easily who is winning most of their big competitions same names, same people! How come one person win at least 4 auctions with the same exact amount of money and bids?

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi,

I want to start this conversation by inviting you to read our audit, independently conducted by Ernst & Young:

I encourage you to reach out to us directly so we can work together to change your wife's experience and get anything any of your ongoing problems with our service fixed.

Live chat available using the contact support button on the webpage

For now, please let us know if you have any other questions or comments for us. Our Customer Support Team is available 24/7 to help out via phone, chat or email.
maryl722
11/27/18

Along with a few others. Not enough personal regulation. The site has allowed a few to destroy the site and the fun for all. Dealdash needs to implement caps or limits or eliminate the ability the trade wins for bids. They have really improved the prizes. but it doesn't matter because UNCLETAN wins pretty much everything.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hello Mary,

To address your concerns, DealDash now has 3 types of limitations:

1) Total winning limit of 50 per week.
2) Regular Once Per Week! (can't win the same item twice in one week)
3) Special One Per User auctions

Your DealDash experience means everything to us so please don't hesitate to get in touch with us and we will be more than happy to assist you the best way we can.

dannyc126
11/25/18

I purchased lots of bids for 10 cents in 2015. Then everything went bad. Not enough gift cards now. They add bids to the cards value. Items sold are no name brands. Use to get gift cards maybe 5 per hour if lost bidding wars got my money back. Now it seems 5 per week. I make more $ off bank interest then buying a gift card from dealdash

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hello Danny,

Thank you for your most honest, invaluable feedback here.

I encourage you to reach out to us directly so we can work together to change your experience and get anything any of your ongoing problems with our service fixed.

tuckerf2
11/16/18

Elite bidders that have the money to spend and have done the research on each item's value when sold in various avenues (turn-key, social media, ebay, etc.), will win when it benefits them. However, persons new to auction style selling/buying will be eaten by the sharks with experience.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hello Tucker,

Thank you for your most honest, invaluable feedback here and I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way.

Your feedback is extremely important to us and we ensure that it is heard by the entire company.

To address your concerns about frequent users and the possibility of reselling auction wins, we take these reports seriously as reselling is an unequivocal violation of our terms of service. I have forwarded this to our dedicated team moderating the auctions full time to look further into.

michellet259
11/14/18

Dealdash has complaints filed against them with the FTC, and the Attorney Generals in Pennsylvania, Massachusetts and several other states. There was also a class action lawsuit filed against them in Minnesota. Consumers have lost thousands of dollars due to Dealdash fraudulent activities and unfair business practices. Don't be another one of their victims. Just go to TINA's website and search for Dealdash. You can see for yourself that Dealdash is BAD BAD NEWS. Also do a search for Class Action Lawsuits against Dealdash. One last thing, if you still decide to try Dealdash out, fyi: For new users, they let you win with ease soon after you purchase your first bid pack. (YOU WILL WIN AN AUCTION, something not worth much at all, for ONE or TWO CENTS. They let you win so easily that you think, Wow that was easy, I can win more! Well that first auction you win is a set-up to lure you in. After you win that first auction, you purchase more bids, and most likely won't win a thing. I won two $10 gift cards for .01 cent with my first bid pack. I thought that it was so easy and I could win my investment back when I purchased my second bid pack for $60 so easily by winning more gift cards. I didn't see any $10 gift card being auctioned then, and when I asked why, I was told that those $10 gift cards were for first time users only. So you see, they let you win by placing you in an auction with maybe 1 other person, if that, then you are deceived into believing it is easy to win. My husband also won his first auction for .01 cent. He won a 80 BID PACK which I have never seen auctioned before in the past 10 months. Dealdash fradulently put up this bid pack up for auction where only he was bidding (or maybe there was other first time users, but I doubt it.) I ask all current Dealdash users, did you win your first auction for 1 or 2 cents? I am sure that they will answer Yes. In summary, DO NOT BECOME ANOTHER VICTIM OF DEALDASH, STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP!!

jonathanh201
10/30/18

A penny auction that is fair and honest. There are no gimmicks. Everything is real and has rules regulations to make playing fair for ALL individuals playing. Best thing is that you win real quality products. Since April 2018 ( Now October 2018) I have won 171 auctions. My first win was a 48" flat screen TV and when installing it at our new apartment the cable guy was so impressed with the quality he said he'd check out Deal Dash. And free FedEx shipping!! What more could you ask for?!! There customer service is next to none. They work with you above and beyond the call of duty anytime and anywhere you maybe want to have answer to questions, dispute or just to say "Hi!" They have become a second family to ours and when you have a company with such empathy and compassion as does the whole team at Deal Dash it makes the world a little bit of a better place. Grant it there are companies that are big and offer lots of things. But Deal Dash is what it is and can match the big boys over quality and service and customer service just the same, or NO or rather better than any I have come in contact with for many many years. They have what other companies need; compassion, patience, listening to their customers, and knowing that they aim to please their customers they service consistently every day and night 24/7!! That's why people keep coming back. That's why I'm proud to say that I'm a Deal Dasher!!

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Mr. Hooley!
Thank you so much for your wonderful, kind words in this review.

You are awesome.
We appreciate your invaluable place in the DealDash community.

DealDash loves you!

Your friends at DealDash.
larryt43
10/16/18

I have won a few nice things and customer service people are really nice but they do nothing and the beat goes on. You have a few of their Elite bidders who win every bid they enter. Fair and honest, I don't think so. There is one person, I assume this is a real person who wins day and night. This person must have their own Walmart and now I see they are in the car business. Doesn't these people see they are ruining their own business with the same people winning every day. I have complained and they ask who, like they don't know. I have to bid 300 bids to win my daughter a cheap ring when this person can win a car for under $200.00. It is disgusting, we don't have a chance, why they let this continue is beyond me if the person is real. No one will bid against them, hence they can win a $4500.00 item for $3.00. I went back at all prior bids and this same person had won every single bid on the board, come dealdash. That is fair and honest alright, what a scam.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Larry,
I hope you are having a wonderful day

Thanks so much for your comments here,

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Thats a hard question to answer, because it depends on the article, and its value. I will say I have won some great Articles, and lost many, maby more. the more valuable the article the harder to win. Personally, I gave up on Deal Dash due to the BID STOMPING and Jumpers and the gready nature of some bidders, who stockpile bids. Also, even though Deal Dash supposedly has means to catch Buddy Bidding, I myself have caught at least 4 people doing buddy bidding, reported it, and nothing was ever done about it. Finally I no longer play on Deal Dash, for the reasons I mentioned, but thats my choice. Its up to you, on what you want to do. Hope this helps.

By Kerry K.

Hi Beatriz, I want to start this conversation by inviting you to read our Audit Conducted by Ernst & Young: https://dealdash.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/dealdash_ey_audit.pdf Fair & Honest is a symbolic capture of DealDash's core values, and these certainly start and end with our commitment to being humanistic. I would love to show this to you,how can we help? Please let me know. Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Hi William. If you do not win an auction you will not automatically get the bids back to your account. You have the option to use the Buy it Now button. By using the Buy it Now option you will get the item for retail price and all bids back to your account that you used in the auction. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they both get the item they initially wanted, as well as retain all their bids. If you do not want to use Buy it Now you will unfortunately lose the bids. We recommend our users to bid on items they really want, so that if they lose the auction, they can still get the item and their bids back. Let me know if you have more questions!

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Hi Jan, For new users, I normally recommend watching our How it Works video for a brief overview of what to expect from the auctions: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first bid pack purchase and a winning guarantee. If you decide to give DealDash a try and don't win an auction with your first bid pack we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance. If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience we'll be happy to refund your first bid pack purchase no questions asked. You can even keep any bids in your account or items you have won. Giving DealDash a try is risk free!

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Hi Jasmine. All items on the site are brand new, factory sealed and come with standard manufacturer’s warranties. Vanessa, I am very sorry to hear you have felt that way. Could you please let me know your user name and I'll pull up your account? I'll be happy to assist with any concerns!

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Hi Kathy - All items are brand new. We work with top suppliers such as Walmart and Sears, who ship the items directly to your door! If you are unhappy with any item you receive, simply contact our support team and they will help you out. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Thanks for your question Colleen. What makes DealDash exciting is that the auctions may end after any of the bids placed! As soon as no bids are placed before the timer hits zero, the auction ends and the highest bidder wins an incredible bargain on the auction item. Shipping on DealDash is always free, and the auction winner will only have to pay for the final auction price to claim the win. DealDash has no control of the duration of the auctions, and it is solely up to the bidders and their placed bids to determine when an auction ends. That’s what makes it so exciting – there are no reserve prices regardless of the value of the item, and any bid can truly be the last one. We have seen $3,000 TVs or $2,200 Macbooks get sold for just a few bids, and many other similar deals are made on DealDash every day. Sometimes auctions can last for longer durations, and this is why we have a tool called the BidBuddy which you can utilize to bid on the auctions even when you're not on your computer. It will automatically place Bids for you within the last seconds of the auction. In fact, most auctions on DealDash are won with the BidBuddy. I hope this answered your question. Have fun bidding in the auctions!

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Hi Emogene! Great to hear you had a good experience and won a few items. Orders are usually delivered in 7-10 business days. I hope you enjoy your items. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Hi Elizaabeth, Thank you for getting in touch. We offer all of our customers a full money back guarantee for the first bid pack purchase. Our payments team can get in touch with you and issue a refund. Please send me a number we can call. My email is adrian@dealdash.com

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Hi Patricia, Thank you for getting in touch. I am sure this has been a misunderstanding. DealDash is audited by Ernst & Young, confirming that all bids are placed by real customers and all items are delivered. DealDash members and their acquaintances are strictly banned from taking part in the auctions. My guess is that another user may have chosen a user name similar to DealDash. If so, we'll need to change it to avoid confusion. Please send me an email with your user name, so I can find the auctions and spot the user. My email is adrian@dealdash.com I look forward to hearing from you. Best, Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

DealDash?