Review of DealDash

Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com

megans99
12/10/17

Don't waste your money on the bids. Once you are the highest bidder, you still have to pay for the item. If you have nothing better to do with your life, then dealdash is the place to be because you can spend hours bidding. All in reality, it's a very deceiving website that just takes your well earned money that you work so hard for. Just don't do it. I would preferably like my money back, but I know that won't happen.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Megan. Thanks for your review. Please note that thousands of customers get great savings on DealDash every day. Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you. We have a 100% money back guarantee on the first bid pack purchase, so make sure you contact our Customer Support team if you wish to request a refund. Our toll-free number is available 24/7: 855 455 3325
tinac119
11/29/17

Deceiving, Disappointing, Misleading! Why would I PAY for bids to play THEN bid and WIN and have to PAY the final auction price i WON it for by being the HIGHEST BIDDER?!?!

terrio5
11/27/17

Love deal dash but the Penney bidding takes forever, shipping was very fast though, not too sure about prices, ended up spending more than you should have too

suel92
11/27/17

I have enjoyed the many hours spent on DealDash. I love the items that I won. They all are of fine quality. I try to choose carefully the items I wish to win. All of the items won have been more than worth the bids it cost me to win them. I wish I could play more often. Thank you DealDash for the great time spent on your site......

laltag
11/27/17

I have been bidding on eBay since April 2001. However since I signed on to Deal Dash I have virtually lived here. Thanks for an awesome experience and now a great hobby and favorite pastime activity.

scottr106
11/26/17

There are no quality items on dealdash. Well maybe 1 out of 100 are ok but the majority are the same as tophatter but take FOREVER to finish the penny bidding. I don't have forever to wait on 1 item to finish.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Scott. Thanks for your review. I'd like to let you know that the items we have on auction are all from quality brands. If you're not happy with the quality of any of the items you received, we will always take care of the return at no additional cost for you. If you have any more questions, feel free to contact us!
charlesh173
11/16/17

Look at the retail prices. A candle $130. A vibrating massage chair, $14,400.(I paid $659 on Ebay). Plated CZ junk jewelry $150 to $180. A coffee tabLe $5100 t h at sells for $679 downtown. Really nice customer service but a righteous screw job overall. Find another penny auction.

joanr40
11/8/17

Let's do the math. DealDash sells bids at $0.15 per bid. That means that for every penny of the price of an item in an auction means they make $0.15. In a $1 final cost item? They make $15. In a $20 final cost item? They make $300. Usually, an item that has an MSRP value between $200 and $400, won't even sell for $20.

Let's say this:
Item sells for $20 to the winner. DealDash makes $300 on bids alone. Add in the $20 and DealDash makes $320.
The item's MSRP was $400. So they lost $80?! Right...

Two possibilities:
1. They're losing money
2. The items they auction aren't worth what they say they're worth

Which one do YOU think is more likely?

My advice after getting burned with $150:
1. Stay away from this site. Nothing is worth what they say its worth. I bid on and won some $380 Bolvaint Paris sunglasses. Spent a total of $113 on bids and the final auction price. They're cheap, made in China, and you could have found a pair of equal quality at the dollar store!
DealDash hides gift cards from experienced users because they don't make money off of those.
2. Use Quibids. Unlike DealDash, QuiBids puts up for auction brand name, well known items that would be really difficult to counterfeit. Granted, QuiBids are $0.50 per bid, but that's exactly why... because they actually auction off stuff of value not poor quality goods they advertise as having a large value.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Joan,

Thank you for getting in touch. At DealDash, we strive to provide a great customer experience. We only work with brands that offer excellent quality products, and we always list the products at the same price as you will find them on the brands' official websites and Amazon.com listings.

I'm sorry to hear you were not happy with the quality of the products. We definitely appreciate customer feedback, and we'll look into it.

I would also like to remind you that DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first bid pack purchase, and a second chance guarantee. If you try us out and don't win an auction with your first bid pack, we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance at winning a great deal.

If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience, we'll be happy to refund your first bid pack purchase (within 90 days of purchase), no questions asked. You can even keep the bids in your account and items you may have won.

If you have any further concerns, you can always give us a call on our toll free number: 855 455 3325

Have a great day.
chrissyh5
11/1/17

Love this place, Bids are easy to buy and shipping is quick. I've gotten many things and everything is such great quality. I wouldn't bid anywhere else!! Thanks Deal dash!!

gails107
10/31/17

The excitement of bidding and winning is so much fun! Just wish I had more time to indulge myself. And shipping is always free!

janiceh69
10/31/17

I enjoy Deal Dash. I have gotten some great stuff that I could not afford at the regular price. It is nice to have a place to feel safe buying items.

jeroldr5
10/31/17

great prices, and deal dashes shipping is quick and speedy and all items are very good quality. i enjoy bidding on items all the time.

sparkym1
10/31/17

There are some pretty amazing items to be won. It's a thrill bidding and feels even better when you strike a win!!!

nancym208
10/31/17

Customer service has been exceptional. If a mistake us made every effort is made to make it right. Any corrections made always favor the custimer. My emails are answered within minutes. I wish dealing with other bidders was as easy as dealing with custimer service.

shirleyr64
10/31/17

The items I have gotten on Dealdash are top of the line items. I have never received anything that I was dissatisfied with. I originally thought this was a scam but glad I decided to try it out.

bobbyd53
10/31/17

Yes 4th his is a great site. Love the thrill I get win I win. It has been fun to bid on all the different items and have a chance to win great things. Love it when just on bid wins.

roberts693
10/31/17

Fair and honest sums this site up the best. I have been enjoying this site for nearly 2 years now and can say its as fun and exciting now as it was when I first found it. I have gotten deals that you would not believe! A little patience, throw in a dash of luck, a ton of excitement and deals that are unheard of. Last but not least, all the products have been top quality and shipped quickly.

paull223
10/31/17

You have to buy lots of bids to win something. I spent $140 on bids when I could have bought the item for $70. Duh

anthonyh111
10/27/17

How do I get my 50 dollars back that was charged to my debit card?Tried to find a way to contact you folks but found it be impossible.AW Hunnicutt

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Anthony. Please send me an email with your user name and I'll be happy to issue the refund. My personal email is adrian@dealdash.com - I look forward to hearing from you.
alexm321
10/17/17

Terrible, fake savings, expensive and fixed. 60 cent per bid you pay but item is raised by one penny so it looks like everything is going 60x's cheaper than it is. And the same deal dash high rollers win everything every time. They work together against you to use your money to buy there dreams. Probably employees of Deal Dash.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Alex,

Thanks for your comment. All DealDash employees have to sign a strict contract that prohibits them, or any of their family members, to bid in the auctions. We get audited by EY to ensure that this is the case, and we can guarantee that our auctions are 100% fair and honest.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me on adrian@dealdash.com

Have a good day,
Adrian
joep237
10/6/17

great selection of products to bid on.well-designed website. excellent customer service and support. timely shipping of won auctions.

Tip for consumers: use the Bid Buddy to be fair to all

staceyt19
10/6/17

I have been on DealDash since March of this year and I have won some amazing items. Once you learn to not bid on the items that several regulars that I like to refer to as Hogs, because they literally hog everything, then you will see that you have a fair and honest shot at winning. The shipping is always free and the customer service is excellent. Once you see the fireworks for the 1st time you'll be immediately hooked!!! Happy Bidding

kimp141
10/5/17

Deal Dash is absolutely awesome. I love the products because the quality is so good it always comes in beautiful and the shipping is on time .

kyles100
10/4/17

I was on Dealdash for about 2 years...Spent tons of money there...Won lots of items. Site is highly addicted from a competitive nature...Buyer Beware!!! (SPENT TOO MUCH TIME/MONEY ON HERE) So after almost 2 years I was able to start winning some of the bigger items like Pictures, a TV (I placed 4,436Bids to WIN), etc. but notice that I was spending alot of money. So I decided to start selling some of the extra items that I won... because guess what...You can win the same item once a week...so that's 52 of the same items a year! The site must be made for hoarders because guess what...Your not allowed to resell items! In Dealdash's House Rules...Which I never read. I started trying to sell some of these items and guess what...They closed my account! (For just trying to recoup a little money to give back to them) And it just so happened that...I had a TV in my winnings that I hadnt paid for yet! That's convenient for them!!! I had to file a claim with Paypal to get my $144(1,200 bids) back that I purchased bids with to win the TV. (NOT HAPPY!!!) Wouldn't allow me to purchase the TV that I won with over 4400 bids! If you do the math...Yeah I'm still out over 3,000 bids! Yeah thats about $390 and have lots of stuff that doesnt sell. Most of the items on the site are worth 10 cent on the dollar. I had an issue with a headset that I won/purchased. I contacted Schultz directly and A Dealdash Rep responded back. So apparently Dealdash owns all/part of Schultz and probably Barrel Shack, Wilson & Miller, Bolvaint etc. Just FYI!!! They Love your money but dont give a CRAP about you or your financial situation!!!! MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!!! BUYER BEWARE! Oh yeah...And there are POWER BIDDERS...Good Luck against them! Any questions...Please feel free to ask!

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Kyle,

Sorry to hear about your issues with the account. Please note that, upon signing up on DealDash, you agree to our Terms of Use. These terms state that re-selling items purchased on DealDash is not allowed, and can result in account termination.

For more details, please feel free to contact me on my personal email: adrian@dealdash.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Adrian
kennethb103
9/15/17

Since joining Dealdash, my family and friends have now nicknamed me Santa Claus because I try to get them things that they both want and need. I have given up on keeping secrets and give it to them as soon as it comes in.

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hi Beatriz, I want to start this conversation by inviting you to read our Audit Conducted by Ernst & Young: https://dealdash.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/dealdash_ey_audit.pdf Fair & Honest is a symbolic capture of DealDash's core values, and these certainly start and end with our commitment to being humanistic. I would love to show this to you,how can we help? Please let me know. Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]

Thats a hard question to answer, because it depends on the article, and its value. I will say I have won some great Articles, and lost many, maby more. the more valuable the article the harder to win. Personally, I gave up on Deal Dash due to the BID STOMPING and Jumpers and the gready nature of some bidders, who stockpile bids. Also, even though Deal Dash supposedly has means to catch Buddy Bidding, I myself have caught at least 4 people doing buddy bidding, reported it, and nothing was ever done about it. Finally I no longer play on Deal Dash, for the reasons I mentioned, but thats my choice. Its up to you, on what you want to do. Hope this helps.

By Kerry K.

Hi Jan, For new users, I normally recommend watching our How it Works video for a brief overview of what to expect from the auctions: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first bid pack purchase and a winning guarantee. If you decide to give DealDash a try and don't win an auction with your first bid pack we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance. If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience we'll be happy to refund your first bid pack purchase no questions asked. You can even keep any bids in your account or items you have won. Giving DealDash a try is risk free!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]

Hi Jasmine. All items on the site are brand new, factory sealed and come with standard manufacturer’s warranties. Vanessa, I am very sorry to hear you have felt that way. Could you please let me know your user name and I'll pull up your account? I'll be happy to assist with any concerns!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]

Hi William. If you do not win an auction you will not automatically get the bids back to your account. You have the option to use the Buy it Now button. By using the Buy it Now option you will get the item for retail price and all bids back to your account that you used in the auction. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they both get the item they initially wanted, as well as retain all their bids. If you do not want to use Buy it Now you will unfortunately lose the bids. We recommend our users to bid on items they really want, so that if they lose the auction, they can still get the item and their bids back. Let me know if you have more questions!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]

Hi Kathy - All items are brand new. We work with top suppliers such as Walmart and Sears, who ship the items directly to your door! If you are unhappy with any item you receive, simply contact our support team and they will help you out. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]

Thanks for your question Colleen. What makes DealDash exciting is that the auctions may end after any of the bids placed! As soon as no bids are placed before the timer hits zero, the auction ends and the highest bidder wins an incredible bargain on the auction item. Shipping on DealDash is always free, and the auction winner will only have to pay for the final auction price to claim the win. DealDash has no control of the duration of the auctions, and it is solely up to the bidders and their placed bids to determine when an auction ends. That’s what makes it so exciting – there are no reserve prices regardless of the value of the item, and any bid can truly be the last one. We have seen $3,000 TVs or $2,200 Macbooks get sold for just a few bids, and many other similar deals are made on DealDash every day. Sometimes auctions can last for longer durations, and this is why we have a tool called the BidBuddy which you can utilize to bid on the auctions even when you're not on your computer. It will automatically place Bids for you within the last seconds of the auction. In fact, most auctions on DealDash are won with the BidBuddy. I hope this answered your question. Have fun bidding in the auctions!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]

Hi Emogene! Great to hear you had a good experience and won a few items. Orders are usually delivered in 7-10 business days. I hope you enjoy your items. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]

Hi Elizaabeth, Thank you for getting in touch. We offer all of our customers a full money back guarantee for the first bid pack purchase. Our payments team can get in touch with you and issue a refund. Please send me a number we can call. My email is adrian@dealdash.com

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]

Hi Patricia, Thank you for getting in touch. I am sure this has been a misunderstanding. DealDash is audited by Ernst & Young, confirming that all bids are placed by real customers and all items are delivered. DealDash members and their acquaintances are strictly banned from taking part in the auctions. My guess is that another user may have chosen a user name similar to DealDash. If so, we'll need to change it to avoid confusion. Please send me an email with your user name, so I can find the auctions and spot the user. My email is adrian@dealdash.com I look forward to hearing from you. Best, Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

39 Photos for DealDash