Review of DealDash

Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com

larryt43
10/16/18

I have won a few nice things and customer service people are really nice but they do nothing and the beat goes on. You have a few of their Elite bidders who win every bid they enter. Fair and honest, I don't think so. There is one person, I assume this is a real person who wins day and night. This person must have their own Walmart and now I see they are in the car business. Doesn't these people see they are ruining their own business with the same people winning every day. I have complained and they ask who, like they don't know. I have to bid 300 bids to win my daughter a cheap ring when this person can win a car for under $200.00. It is disgusting, we don't have a chance, why they let this continue is beyond me if the person is real. No one will bid against them, hence they can win a $4500.00 item for $3.00. I went back at all prior bids and this same person had won every single bid on the board, come dealdash. That is fair and honest alright, what a scam.

vernesial
9/17/18

I thought I try this and honestly, I feel its not worth the time and money. You buy a pack to put bids on items seems fair at first. After placing 200 bids on an item and using the entire pack (that is worth worth $72 dollars) on two items. NOTHING, that right nothing to show what I put my money into. At least with Ebay you only pay out if you win, here you lose all your money so its really a gambling site not an auction. I feel that Deal Dash should me more forth coming with their business and admit what it is not an auction, I would have never tried tried this if that was the case. This was a big waste of my time and money.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Vernesia,

My name is James and I am contacting you from the DealDash Customer Support Team.

DealDash offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee on the first purchase which you are entitled to at any time.
I encourage you to reach out to us directly so we can work together to change your experience and get anything any of your ongoing problems with our service fixed.

Live chat available using the contact support button on the webpage

For now, please let us know if you have any other questions or comments for us. Our Customer Support Team is available 24/7 to help out via phone, chat or email.
mikeh681
9/15/18

it is pathetic that the 2 bidding against each other we're also the only 2 bidding on the next 3 bottles that were up for auction I get it though you guys have to make money somehow I just don't think it's fair that these guys can keep loading up auctions and pre bid 1000's of essentially free bids because when they win the auction they can just get more bids for free hmmm how about you guys give me 250k bids and I'll do what there doing making it imposable to win anything that any one is actually interested in honestly if I would have know that all this is is way over priced surplus I have found items that are clamed to be 4-5 k on your site for 200 bucks amd I didn't have to wait till next year for them to ship....
Maybe you guys should just go on ebay, amazon, Facebook Market Place and other web locations to verify the actual price before leading an individual to believe that a item up for bid is worth 1000's when it's worth about $50 but yet again you could say that's the buyer responsibility but from my point of view and I'm sure the same for others if an auction can end at any given time and or just be removed before it starts we expect you as the lister to list the fair market value of the product since this is manufacturing surplus and is worthless to most of these companies your selling stuff from. Sorry for the rant just very disappointed with the whole experience in general not one real piece of jewelry or any reputable brand name what a shame how about selling stuff that people actually could use and stop listing the same thing over and over again now don't get me wrong I get it win the bid exchange for tokens for a while until something randomly pops up but even then how is that fair to others who are new amd just want to check you guys out but get black balled by the same users who will bid buddy 3-4k on every damn item up for bid ... Borderline scam/ fraud since there is really no way to win anything other than fake ass jewlery from a company who is way over priced hints surplus i was able to some how win 4 things for a penny each but when you account that after attempting to win more it was impossable without buying more bids since like stated about you can either buy the item at the so called discount price or they will give you free bids hints how this in my opinion is a scam since a majority of the people on there that were winning were the same people i see bidding on every damn item and yea those same people/ users were able to bid on the same items after they won due to a loop whole since they didnt buy the product they are aloud to bid again on it thus overall pre bidding on anything worth a darn to the point where you would have to spend 1000's just on bids NOT WORTH IT STAY AWAY

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Mr. Humphrey

My name is James and I am contacting you from the Customer Support Team at DealDash.

Fair & Honest is a symbolic capture of DealDash's core values, these values start and end with our commitment to being humanistic. I would love to show this to you, as it seems you've had a negative experience.

DealDash offers a generous return policy on our items sold, as well as a 100% Money Back Guarantee on the first purchase which you are entitled to at any time.

Live chat available using the contact support button on the webpage

Given our unique model, DealDash customers are able to win great items at outstanding prices in the many auctions we have every day.
DealDash wants to bring a wide range of exciting and new items to auction, to do so we work with major retailers, as well as multiple brands and distributors.
It is the manufacturer’s MSRP that is the base for our Buy it Now price. We, of course, are hoping you can take part in the auctions and win many of these items at a great discount!

With all that said, I want to thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It's customer like you that help us look at our service and help us find ways we can improve and make our customer experience better.
I will make sure your message gets shared with the rest of the Team, and that your voice is heard in our ongoing discussions about how we can improve.

susanf292
9/7/18

I've been playing for a couple of months now and have about $20,000 in it (yea my fault). I started to study winners and how many bids they placed. Most winners are the same people and place upwards of 1500+ bids on items worth $90. My guess is they have autobots running the bids up there by running their profits up. I've also noticed the number of items to bid on has seriously decreased. Their jewelry is junk and their Bolvaint brand is a cheap knockoff made in China. There is no such company in Paris (look it up). My advice is to steer clear of Deal Dash. They'll suck you in and spit you out-BROKE!!!!

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Susan,

My name is James, and I am writing on behalf of DealDash's Customer Support Team.

I want to start this conversation by inviting you to read our audit, independently conducted by Ernst & Young:

I would love to show this to you, as it seems you've had a negative experience. How can we help? We have great return policies on items that our users are not satisfied with, and offer a 100% money back guarantee on your first Bidpack purchase.

curtism77
9/4/18

Deal dash wrote a rebuttal to about my review.

The rebuttal talks about 90 money back/guarantee, i.e, not our fault dumb customer.

The disclaimer about money back is very difficult to locate on the site, if at all.

I spent $70.00 trying to win a item that cost $35.00.

I keep bidding to see at what point (curiosity) would I win the bid.

I thought maybe they had a default to stop at some point, especially after the item everyone is bidding on exceeded its value by 1000%.

Example- I could spent $10,000 for an item that retails for $35.00.

If an item is worth $5.00 and the site allows you to bid over a $5000.00. (Scam) wow!

After I ran out of bid money, I realized the site was going to continue to bait me into buying more bid money.

I could have $20,000 on an item that cost $35.00. (no soul)

If I had time I would turn this matter over to attorney general.

More time and more frustration chasing these guys for dishoneshonest busines practice.

I rather forgive and move on. Are father in heaven will get these guys.

They will answer to someone in the end for there dirty deeds.

I hope this review prevents the next would be honest law biting person from bieng ripped the f@#$%% off!!!!

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Curtis,

First off, I want to thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

cindya103
8/24/18

You bid for 24 hours and lose to people jumping in. Not fair. Won't get any more money from me. They let people cheat. If you get out of a bid you should not be able to get back because some people keep trying then you have a jumper Come in and win. Save your money. It's a scam. Wish I could get my money and time back.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Cindy.

We're so sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy DealDash, and apologized for any confusion you may have had. What you have seen is that some users only bid in the beginning of the auction and then stop bidding until after the No New Bidder limit is reached. This might make it seem like they were jumping into the auction, when in fact they had already placed their first bid before the limit. This is a strategy that can be used by anyone on DealDash, so everyone has the choice to do it.

On the auction page, you can hover your mouse over the avatars to see when each user placed their first bid. If using the DealDash app, the 'Other Bidders' tab displays this information.

We hope this helps. We do have a full money back guarantee, so if you want please let us know your user name and we can look into processing your refund for you.

Have a nice day!

kellid16
8/3/18

Love this website I at least bid once a day. I'm on a streak. I also review the products after receiving them. You get free bids when you fill out your profile, bid at least once a day, leave product reviews, level up, I think you also receive free bids when you download the app.(Correct me if I'm wrong) etc. you also receive achievements called badges. The customer service is better than Amazon. You can Facebook message them and they respond quickly. Great great auction site and I'm going to warn ya. VERY ADDICTING. Please if you have an addictive personality I would not recommend this website.

kathir5
6/9/18

Bid on 3 items. Lost all 3 auctions, one of which was down to 4 bidders and was supposed to be locked on new bidders, yet one bidder that started bidding at the beginning of the auction joined back in on the bidding 45 minutes after the No New Bidders. Expensive lesson! I will never go to this site again. Back to EBAY where you can bid for nothing and if you loose the auction, it costs you nothing.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Kathi,

Thanks for your review. Although signing up for DealDash is free, in order to participate in the auctions you need to purchase your first Bid Pack. These bids load up your account balance and are used when you place bids in the auctions.

DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first Bid Pack purchase, and a Second Chance Guarantee. If you try us out and don't win an auction with your first bid pack, we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance at winning a great deal. Please let us know your DealDash user name and we'll add the bids back to your account so you get a second chance.

lauriea30
6/9/18

I have won many items so far. I have found the items are of superior quality. Happy so far. If you bid only what you can afford, then you will be okay. I would recommend this site to my friends and family.

lizw100
6/8/18

Fun to do in my spare time.. like the quality of the items! Will be bidding again and again. Is easy to understand .

sherric47
6/7/18

I love everything about this app! I have won many things and never been disappointed with any of them!!! Their customer service is quick to respond and helped resolve my issue instantly... Give it a try!!!! Oh and anything & everything you win from "The Barrel Shack" is AWESOME and very well made...

trenan
6/5/18

This site can get very expensive if you dont watch how much you bid on each item but is good entertainment and most of the items won are of great quality.

kenp137
6/5/18

You have to realize you are paying for bids and they may cost you around 10 or 12 cents (taking into account free bids) so if you have to place 200 bids to buy something for $5.00, you have paid $25 to $30 before you are done. But it is clear in the rules. The problem is everything has an inflated buy it now price. The lady did not get a $5100 coffee table for $20, she got probably a $500 coffee table for $20 and maybe $100 of bids. Still some get lucky. You can't win bidding 20 bids for most things. Need to be in it to win it and you need to watch the jumpers and cheaters.

alans291
6/4/18

Another business that will take ur money and u may come home empty handed . Company takes all major credit cards for auctions on merchandise , yet will not refund ur money when u lose these auctions !

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Alan. Thanks for your review.

On DealDash, if you do not win an auction, you will see the Buy It Now button. By using the Buy It Now option, you will get the item for retail price and all the bids you used in that auction will be returned to your bid balance. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they get the item they initially wanted as well as retain all their bids.

Hope this information helps! Let me know if we can do anything else for you.

Adrian
annettes49
4/18/18

Ive been a member since 2013 and DealDash is a scam can never win anything its a money sucking leach waste of time screw u deal dash and your junky site what a waste of money wish I would of never found u

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Anette,

marlyj
4/13/18

What a joke, this site charges you 24 bucks for bids and every item worth bidding on takes 100'xs more bids to even have a chance of winning so you have to bid on bids on more bids and pay more money for more bids. Granted some players are hooked and do just that and a rare few get something for better than shopping around prices.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Marly,

danam122
3/30/18

I got some awesome item for real cheap on deal dash. I got a $5100 coffee table that was beautiful for only $20 and delivery was free. UPS delivered it to my house in just a few days after paying the $20.

jackiek36
3/29/18

Always have a good time..... win or lose, its a lot of fun!!!! Excellent customer service as well, if you have a question or comment, they are fabulous!!!

craigs139
3/26/18

You guys at Deal Dash do a Great Job. I love everything that I have ever won with you guys. You guys always keep it exciting and fun. Thank You Craig

carolsuef
3/25/18

I have won some cool things. Kinda wish the was some outdoor things to bid on. I would bid more often if more outdoor things were available

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hello Carolsue. Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it. We'll definitely look into adding more outdoor items now that summer is slowly approaching :) Have a great day!
markl86
3/14/18

So you log into dealdash and they decide what you can and can not bid on. For instance if you got 100 bids and went in they will let you win something trivial like a 10 dollar gift card to Burger King or something that costs them nothing to give away. That way you can't say you got scammed because they will claim you won an item, even though you can not really win the bigger items you want to. So then you buy more bids hopeful to bid on bigger things, but someone will always outbid you because they have computer systems set up to auto bid. I personally think they are fake bidders to drive prices up so the average consumer will pay big money for low cost merchandise.DealDash is a for profit company, they won't take a loss on anything so remember that if you decide to give away your money.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Mark,

Thanks for your review, I'm sorry to hear that there's been a misunderstanding. I'd be happy to explain how our beginner auctions work.

When a user signs up, they'll be able to see beginner auctions. These auctions can't be accessed by more experienced users. Beginner auctions can enter these auctions in order to familiarize with how DealDash works before stepping up against tougher competition. Each new bidder is allowed to win a maximum of 4 beginner auctions, and won't be able to see any more after that.

I can assure you that there are no fake bidders on DealDash. Every bidder is a real person, and we get proactively audited in order to prove so.

Hope this helps.

Have a great day.

Adrian
karlm46
2/12/18

THEY CLAIM THAT HALF THEIR ITEMS SELL FOR LESS THAN 90% RETAIL. LOL THEIR RETAIL PRICES ARE 90% HIGHER THAN NORMAL RETAIL AND ALOT OF THIER ITEMS ARE ODD. THEIR NOT SOLD IN NORMAL RETAIL SO YOU TRULY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEIR WORTH?. THIS IS THE SECOND REVIEW I HAVE MADE ABOUT DEAL DASH AND I CAN'T BELIVE PEOPLE ARE STILL GIVING THEM A FIVE STAR . I ALSO HAD JUST READ A REVIEW RECENTLY AND HOW TRUE IT WAS. JUST LIKE THAT OTHER PERSON I REMEMBER BIDDING ONLY THREE TIMES BEFORE STOPPING WHEN I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG. I WAS BIDDING FOR OVER AN HOUR ON A ITEM WITH MOSTLY THE SAME BIDDERS. SUDDENLY ( AND THIS HAPPENED ALL 3 TIMES) A LATE BIDDER COMES IN AND WOULD WIN AFTER ONLY A FEW BIDS. HOW IS THAT FAIR???. ALSO I NOTICED IF SOMEONE DOES WIN THE BID AFTER SPENDING SAY $50-$100 ON BIDS YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY THE FINAL WINNG BID WHICH COULD EASILY BE ANOTHER $100 PLUS DOLLARS. SO YOU END UP PAYING A TOTAL OF $200 OR MORE ON A ITEM THAT IS WORTH MUCH LESS. PLEASE BELIEVE THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS THEY ARE 100% HONEST. I DONT KNOW WHERE THESE 5 STARS REVIEWS ARE COMING FROM BUT THESE REVIEWS IN MY OPINON ARE FAKE. PROBABLY WRITTEN BY THEIR EMPLOYEES. IF YOU DO TRY PLEASE START SMALL SO YOU DON'T LOOSE BIG!!. GO TO VEGAS YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF WINNING. P.S. DEAL DASH PLEASE DON'T BOTHER RESPONDING WITH SOME STUPID LAME EXCUSE !.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hey Karl

sg126
2/7/18

I have the best time playing on deal dash. The items are great and really good quality. I would recommend this to anyone who understands how to play and who is looking to save BIG TIME

johnc923
2/3/18

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY there only a few good items and they will cost you more then it cost to just buy that item @amazon 30 bucks I spent and got a 10$ gift card that I had to pay 1$ for crazy scammer site do not waste your bucks

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi John. Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your experience on DealDash. DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first Bid Pack purchase, and a Second Chance Guarantee. If you try us out and don't win an auction with your first bid pack, we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance at winning a great deal.

If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience, we'll be happy to refund your first Bid Pack purchase (within 90 days of purchase), no questions asked. You can even keep the bids in your account and items you may have won.

If you want more information, you can give us a call on our toll-free number: 855 455 3325
michelew48
1/19/18

Today I used Deal Dash for the first time as I was craving Cheesecake Factory cheesecake while at work. The whole process was extremely easy. I was kept informed on the delivery status and it arrived shortly before expected. Would definitely recommend. Don't understand why so many poor reviews.

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hi Beatriz, I want to start this conversation by inviting you to read our Audit Conducted by Ernst & Young: https://dealdash.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/dealdash_ey_audit.pdf Fair & Honest is a symbolic capture of DealDash's core values, and these certainly start and end with our commitment to being humanistic. I would love to show this to you,how can we help? Please let me know. Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Thats a hard question to answer, because it depends on the article, and its value. I will say I have won some great Articles, and lost many, maby more. the more valuable the article the harder to win. Personally, I gave up on Deal Dash due to the BID STOMPING and Jumpers and the gready nature of some bidders, who stockpile bids. Also, even though Deal Dash supposedly has means to catch Buddy Bidding, I myself have caught at least 4 people doing buddy bidding, reported it, and nothing was ever done about it. Finally I no longer play on Deal Dash, for the reasons I mentioned, but thats my choice. Its up to you, on what you want to do. Hope this helps.

By Kerry K.

Hi Jan, For new users, I normally recommend watching our How it Works video for a brief overview of what to expect from the auctions: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first bid pack purchase and a winning guarantee. If you decide to give DealDash a try and don't win an auction with your first bid pack we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance. If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience we'll be happy to refund your first bid pack purchase no questions asked. You can even keep any bids in your account or items you have won. Giving DealDash a try is risk free!

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Hi Jasmine. All items on the site are brand new, factory sealed and come with standard manufacturer’s warranties. Vanessa, I am very sorry to hear you have felt that way. Could you please let me know your user name and I'll pull up your account? I'll be happy to assist with any concerns!

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Hi William. If you do not win an auction you will not automatically get the bids back to your account. You have the option to use the Buy it Now button. By using the Buy it Now option you will get the item for retail price and all bids back to your account that you used in the auction. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they both get the item they initially wanted, as well as retain all their bids. If you do not want to use Buy it Now you will unfortunately lose the bids. We recommend our users to bid on items they really want, so that if they lose the auction, they can still get the item and their bids back. Let me know if you have more questions!

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Hi Kathy - All items are brand new. We work with top suppliers such as Walmart and Sears, who ship the items directly to your door! If you are unhappy with any item you receive, simply contact our support team and they will help you out. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Thanks for your question Colleen. What makes DealDash exciting is that the auctions may end after any of the bids placed! As soon as no bids are placed before the timer hits zero, the auction ends and the highest bidder wins an incredible bargain on the auction item. Shipping on DealDash is always free, and the auction winner will only have to pay for the final auction price to claim the win. DealDash has no control of the duration of the auctions, and it is solely up to the bidders and their placed bids to determine when an auction ends. That’s what makes it so exciting – there are no reserve prices regardless of the value of the item, and any bid can truly be the last one. We have seen $3,000 TVs or $2,200 Macbooks get sold for just a few bids, and many other similar deals are made on DealDash every day. Sometimes auctions can last for longer durations, and this is why we have a tool called the BidBuddy which you can utilize to bid on the auctions even when you're not on your computer. It will automatically place Bids for you within the last seconds of the auction. In fact, most auctions on DealDash are won with the BidBuddy. I hope this answered your question. Have fun bidding in the auctions!

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Hi Emogene! Great to hear you had a good experience and won a few items. Orders are usually delivered in 7-10 business days. I hope you enjoy your items. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Hi Elizaabeth, Thank you for getting in touch. We offer all of our customers a full money back guarantee for the first bid pack purchase. Our payments team can get in touch with you and issue a refund. Please send me a number we can call. My email is adrian@dealdash.com

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Hi Patricia, Thank you for getting in touch. I am sure this has been a misunderstanding. DealDash is audited by Ernst & Young, confirming that all bids are placed by real customers and all items are delivered. DealDash members and their acquaintances are strictly banned from taking part in the auctions. My guess is that another user may have chosen a user name similar to DealDash. If so, we'll need to change it to avoid confusion. Please send me an email with your user name, so I can find the auctions and spot the user. My email is adrian@dealdash.com I look forward to hearing from you. Best, Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

DealDash?