Review of DealDash

Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com

karlm46
2/12/18

THEY CLAIM THAT HALF THEIR ITEMS SELL FOR LESS THAN 90% RETAIL. LOL THEIR RETAIL PRICES ARE 90% HIGHER THAN NORMAL RETAIL AND ALOT OF THIER ITEMS ARE ODD. THEIR NOT SOLD IN NORMAL RETAIL SO YOU TRULY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEIR WORTH?. THIS IS THE SECOND REVIEW I HAVE MADE ABOUT DEAL DASH AND I CAN'T BELIVE PEOPLE ARE STILL GIVING THEM A FIVE STAR . I ALSO HAD JUST READ A REVIEW RECENTLY AND HOW TRUE IT WAS. JUST LIKE THAT OTHER PERSON I REMEMBER BIDDING ONLY THREE TIMES BEFORE STOPPING WHEN I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG. I WAS BIDDING FOR OVER AN HOUR ON A ITEM WITH MOSTLY THE SAME BIDDERS. SUDDENLY ( AND THIS HAPPENED ALL 3 TIMES) A LATE BIDDER COMES IN AND WOULD WIN AFTER ONLY A FEW BIDS. HOW IS THAT FAIR???. ALSO I NOTICED IF SOMEONE DOES WIN THE BID AFTER SPENDING SAY $50-$100 ON BIDS YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY THE FINAL WINNG BID WHICH COULD EASILY BE ANOTHER $100 PLUS DOLLARS. SO YOU END UP PAYING A TOTAL OF $200 OR MORE ON A ITEM THAT IS WORTH MUCH LESS. PLEASE BELIEVE THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS THEY ARE 100% HONEST. I DONT KNOW WHERE THESE 5 STARS REVIEWS ARE COMING FROM BUT THESE REVIEWS IN MY OPINON ARE FAKE. PROBABLY WRITTEN BY THEIR EMPLOYEES. IF YOU DO TRY PLEASE START SMALL SO YOU DON'T LOOSE BIG!!. GO TO VEGAS YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF WINNING. P.S. DEAL DASH PLEASE DON'T BOTHER RESPONDING WITH SOME STUPID LAME EXCUSE !.

sg126
2/7/18

I have the best time playing on deal dash. The items are great and really good quality. I would recommend this to anyone who understands how to play and who is looking to save BIG TIME

johnc923
2/3/18

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY there only a few good items and they will cost you more then it cost to just buy that item @amazon 30 bucks I spent and got a 10$ gift card that I had to pay 1$ for crazy scammer site do not waste your bucks

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi John. Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your experience on DealDash. DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first Bid Pack purchase, and a Second Chance Guarantee. If you try us out and don't win an auction with your first bid pack, we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance at winning a great deal.

If you want more information, you can give us a call on our toll-free number: 855 455 3325
michelew48
1/19/18

Today I used Deal Dash for the first time as I was craving Cheesecake Factory cheesecake while at work. The whole process was extremely easy. I was kept informed on the delivery status and it arrived shortly before expected. Would definitely recommend. Don't understand why so many poor reviews.

samo56
1/8/18

I can't believe how fraudulent this is. I decided to try it. bought 250 bids @ 12c each ( 30 $). i started bidding on a product that had 18$ value. i lost 28$ still bidding ,just trying to make a point. The way they do it , the bid is at .01 increments, but your bidding is at 12 c increments,so for every increase of 1 $ in price, you are putting 12 x 100 = 12 $. So in the above example ,15 people bid about 300$ for an 18$ item. One bidder won the lousy item at 19 $ ( he/ she had to put more than 35$ actual money , because i quit after losing 28$),and the rest lost their money.It's the most scandalous rip off. Save your money. Don't be fooled with those tempting commercials on TV. PLEASE, DON'T DO IT!!!

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Sam. Sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your experience on DealDash.Although signing up for DealDash is free, in order to participate in the auctions you need to purchase your first Bid Pack. These bids load up your account balance and are used when you place bids in the auctions.

If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience, we'll be happy to refund your first Bid Pack purchase (within 90 days of purchase), no questions asked. You can even keep the bids in your account and items you may have won. If you wish to request a refund, you can give us a call on our toll-free number, we're available 24/7: 855 455 3325

If you do not win the auction, you will see the Buy It Now button. By using the Buy It Now option, you will get the item for retail price and all the bids you used in that auction will be returned to your bid balance. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they get the item they initially wanted as well as retain all their bids.
larryt67
1/8/18

At first, I was skeptical about the entire process of participating in an auction, but when I saw people winning expensive items for as little as $0.01, that peeked my interest in learning more about this auction site. Don't get me wrong not everything goes for $0.01 but the fact that anything could go for that price, depending on if anyone bids on the item was enough for me to take a gamble and give this auction site a shot. This auction site can be very addicting, so make sure you have self-control when it comes to your spending habits. I've won a couple of items so far on this auction site and plan to win more items in the future.

wendyc123
1/6/18

Deal dash has definitely entertained me to say the least some days are a blast and some days aren't so great but it's always entertaining even if I'm not always winning

rogera38
1/4/18

Once i won a badge and an auction, it is nearly impossible to win more auctions when people are placing 800 bids on bid buddy for a $20 item. What is going on here? is that inside hired help placing those bids? I want ANSWERS PLEASE.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Roger. Thanks for writing today. I'd love to look into the auction where you mention people were overbidding and explain the situation to you. Would you be able to send me an email with the item the auction was for and your user name? My personal email is adrian@dealdash.com

As far as the bidders on DealDash, I can assure you that 100% of them are real people. DealDash has been audited by Ernst & Young, and the results of the audit certify that there are no employees, bots, or shill bidders in the auctions.

Hope this helps, I look forward to hearing from you!
cathym36
1/3/18

So They make you buy bids to bid on an item. Its close to impossible to even win anything since every bid is worth a penny in bidding value. Then even with 500 bids ok so that means you can bid up to 5$ worth of bids. These items are cheap junk and the only valuable items I've seen are "more bids". But what good are bids if the items are junk. Do not spend money on this site .

brienc
12/29/17

Fun while getting some cool products. The prices are at a fraction of what it would be if you went and bought them.

jimb348
12/29/17

Great ! Best customer service I love Deal Dash! I can bid any time day or night , Super deals, half off - - deals for one cent! How can you beat that? Lots of different products to choose from different styles sporting, household and electronics many ways to get free bids just an all around great sight

larrys176
12/29/17

Have won several items that were top quality not garbage and was shipped faster then said made great gifts for Christmas and usually they have several of same item so you have a better chance to win them

kimberlyf45
12/26/17

I tried dealdash well over a year ago. DONT DO IT. It took THREE TIMES the money I want to spend. There was NO EXPLANATION for how much I was charged. They did not refund THEIR MISTAKE. YOU DO NOT GET YOUR BET MONEY BACK. I didnt. It was NOT FUN. You also NEVER KNOW WHY YOU LOST THE BIDDING ITEM. I warn all of you. DONT DO IT

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for writing. Please note that we have a 90 day money-back guarantee on the first bid pack purchase. If you buy your first bid pack, and are not satisfied with the service, you can request a refund within 90 days of purchase and we will refund the money back to your account.

Would you be able to send us your user name so that we can look at your account and see what we can do for you? Please contact us via email at support@dealdash.com

We look forward to hearing from you!
megans99
12/10/17

Don't waste your money on the bids. Once you are the highest bidder, you still have to pay for the item. If you have nothing better to do with your life, then dealdash is the place to be because you can spend hours bidding. All in reality, it's a very deceiving website that just takes your well earned money that you work so hard for. Just don't do it. I would preferably like my money back, but I know that won't happen.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Megan. Thanks for your review. Please note that thousands of customers get great savings on DealDash every day. Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you. We have a 100% money back guarantee on the first bid pack purchase, so make sure you contact our Customer Support team if you wish to request a refund. Our toll-free number is available 24/7: 855 455 3325
tinac119
11/29/17

Deceiving, Disappointing, Misleading! Why would I PAY for bids to play THEN bid and WIN and have to PAY the final auction price i WON it for by being the HIGHEST BIDDER?!?!

terrio5
11/27/17

Love deal dash but the Penney bidding takes forever, shipping was very fast though, not too sure about prices, ended up spending more than you should have too

suel92
11/27/17

I have enjoyed the many hours spent on DealDash. I love the items that I won. They all are of fine quality. I try to choose carefully the items I wish to win. All of the items won have been more than worth the bids it cost me to win them. I wish I could play more often. Thank you DealDash for the great time spent on your site......

laltag
11/27/17

I have been bidding on eBay since April 2001. However since I signed on to Deal Dash I have virtually lived here. Thanks for an awesome experience and now a great hobby and favorite pastime activity.

scottr106
11/26/17

There are no quality items on dealdash. Well maybe 1 out of 100 are ok but the majority are the same as tophatter but take FOREVER to finish the penny bidding. I don't have forever to wait on 1 item to finish.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Scott. Thanks for your review. I'd like to let you know that the items we have on auction are all from quality brands. If you're not happy with the quality of any of the items you received, we will always take care of the return at no additional cost for you. If you have any more questions, feel free to contact us!
charlesh173
11/16/17

Look at the retail prices. A candle $130. A vibrating massage chair, $14,400.(I paid $659 on Ebay). Plated CZ junk jewelry $150 to $180. A coffee tabLe $5100 t h at sells for $679 downtown. Really nice customer service but a righteous screw job overall. Find another penny auction.

joanr40
11/8/17

Let's do the math. DealDash sells bids at $0.15 per bid. That means that for every penny of the price of an item in an auction means they make $0.15. In a $1 final cost item? They make $15. In a $20 final cost item? They make $300. Usually, an item that has an MSRP value between $200 and $400, won't even sell for $20.

Let's say this:
Item sells for $20 to the winner. DealDash makes $300 on bids alone. Add in the $20 and DealDash makes $320.
The item's MSRP was $400. So they lost $80?! Right...

Two possibilities:
1. They're losing money
2. The items they auction aren't worth what they say they're worth

Which one do YOU think is more likely?

My advice after getting burned with $150:
1. Stay away from this site. Nothing is worth what they say its worth. I bid on and won some $380 Bolvaint Paris sunglasses. Spent a total of $113 on bids and the final auction price. They're cheap, made in China, and you could have found a pair of equal quality at the dollar store!
DealDash hides gift cards from experienced users because they don't make money off of those.
2. Use Quibids. Unlike DealDash, QuiBids puts up for auction brand name, well known items that would be really difficult to counterfeit. Granted, QuiBids are $0.50 per bid, but that's exactly why... because they actually auction off stuff of value not poor quality goods they advertise as having a large value.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Joan,

Thank you for getting in touch. At DealDash, we strive to provide a great customer experience. We only work with brands that offer excellent quality products, and we always list the products at the same price as you will find them on the brands' official websites and Amazon.com listings.

I'm sorry to hear you were not happy with the quality of the products. We definitely appreciate customer feedback, and we'll look into it.

I would also like to remind you that DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first bid pack purchase, and a second chance guarantee. If you try us out and don't win an auction with your first bid pack, we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance at winning a great deal.

If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience, we'll be happy to refund your first bid pack purchase (within 90 days of purchase), no questions asked. You can even keep the bids in your account and items you may have won.

If you have any further concerns, you can always give us a call on our toll free number: 855 455 3325

Have a great day.
chrissyh5
11/1/17

Love this place, Bids are easy to buy and shipping is quick. I've gotten many things and everything is such great quality. I wouldn't bid anywhere else!! Thanks Deal dash!!

gails107
10/31/17

The excitement of bidding and winning is so much fun! Just wish I had more time to indulge myself. And shipping is always free!

janiceh69
10/31/17

I enjoy Deal Dash. I have gotten some great stuff that I could not afford at the regular price. It is nice to have a place to feel safe buying items.

jeroldr5
10/31/17

great prices, and deal dashes shipping is quick and speedy and all items are very good quality. i enjoy bidding on items all the time.

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hi Beatriz, I want to start this conversation by inviting you to read our Audit Conducted by Ernst & Young: https://dealdash.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/dealdash_ey_audit.pdf Fair & Honest is a symbolic capture of DealDash's core values, and these certainly start and end with our commitment to being humanistic. I would love to show this to you,how can we help? Please let me know. Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Thats a hard question to answer, because it depends on the article, and its value. I will say I have won some great Articles, and lost many, maby more. the more valuable the article the harder to win. Personally, I gave up on Deal Dash due to the BID STOMPING and Jumpers and the gready nature of some bidders, who stockpile bids. Also, even though Deal Dash supposedly has means to catch Buddy Bidding, I myself have caught at least 4 people doing buddy bidding, reported it, and nothing was ever done about it. Finally I no longer play on Deal Dash, for the reasons I mentioned, but thats my choice. Its up to you, on what you want to do. Hope this helps.

By Kerry K., DealDash Representative

Hi Jan, For new users, I normally recommend watching our How it Works video for a brief overview of what to expect from the auctions: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first bid pack purchase and a winning guarantee. If you decide to give DealDash a try and don't win an auction with your first bid pack we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance. If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience we'll be happy to refund your first bid pack purchase no questions asked. You can even keep any bids in your account or items you have won. Giving DealDash a try is risk free!

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Hi Jasmine. All items on the site are brand new, factory sealed and come with standard manufacturer’s warranties. Vanessa, I am very sorry to hear you have felt that way. Could you please let me know your user name and I'll pull up your account? I'll be happy to assist with any concerns!

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Hi William. If you do not win an auction you will not automatically get the bids back to your account. You have the option to use the Buy it Now button. By using the Buy it Now option you will get the item for retail price and all bids back to your account that you used in the auction. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they both get the item they initially wanted, as well as retain all their bids. If you do not want to use Buy it Now you will unfortunately lose the bids. We recommend our users to bid on items they really want, so that if they lose the auction, they can still get the item and their bids back. Let me know if you have more questions!

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Hi Kathy - All items are brand new. We work with top suppliers such as Walmart and Sears, who ship the items directly to your door! If you are unhappy with any item you receive, simply contact our support team and they will help you out. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Thanks for your question Colleen. What makes DealDash exciting is that the auctions may end after any of the bids placed! As soon as no bids are placed before the timer hits zero, the auction ends and the highest bidder wins an incredible bargain on the auction item. Shipping on DealDash is always free, and the auction winner will only have to pay for the final auction price to claim the win. DealDash has no control of the duration of the auctions, and it is solely up to the bidders and their placed bids to determine when an auction ends. That’s what makes it so exciting – there are no reserve prices regardless of the value of the item, and any bid can truly be the last one. We have seen $3,000 TVs or $2,200 Macbooks get sold for just a few bids, and many other similar deals are made on DealDash every day. Sometimes auctions can last for longer durations, and this is why we have a tool called the BidBuddy which you can utilize to bid on the auctions even when you're not on your computer. It will automatically place Bids for you within the last seconds of the auction. In fact, most auctions on DealDash are won with the BidBuddy. I hope this answered your question. Have fun bidding in the auctions!

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Hi Emogene! Great to hear you had a good experience and won a few items. Orders are usually delivered in 7-10 business days. I hope you enjoy your items. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Hi Elizaabeth, Thank you for getting in touch. We offer all of our customers a full money back guarantee for the first bid pack purchase. Our payments team can get in touch with you and issue a refund. Please send me a number we can call. My email is adrian@dealdash.com

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Hi Patricia, Thank you for getting in touch. I am sure this has been a misunderstanding. DealDash is audited by Ernst & Young, confirming that all bids are placed by real customers and all items are delivered. DealDash members and their acquaintances are strictly banned from taking part in the auctions. My guess is that another user may have chosen a user name similar to DealDash. If so, we'll need to change it to avoid confusion. Please send me an email with your user name, so I can find the auctions and spot the user. My email is adrian@dealdash.com I look forward to hearing from you. Best, Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

39 Photos for DealDash