Review of DealDash

Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com

kellid16
8/3/18

Love this website I at least bid once a day. I'm on a streak. I also review the products after receiving them. You get free bids when you fill out your profile, bid at least once a day, leave product reviews, level up, I think you also receive free bids when you download the app.(Correct me if I'm wrong) etc. you also receive achievements called badges. The customer service is better than Amazon. You can Facebook message them and they respond quickly. Great great auction site and I'm going to warn ya. VERY ADDICTING. Please if you have an addictive personality I would not recommend this website.

kathir5
6/9/18

Bid on 3 items. Lost all 3 auctions, one of which was down to 4 bidders and was supposed to be locked on new bidders, yet one bidder that started bidding at the beginning of the auction joined back in on the bidding 45 minutes after the No New Bidders. Expensive lesson! I will never go to this site again. Back to EBAY where you can bid for nothing and if you loose the auction, it costs you nothing.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Kathi,

Thanks for your review. Although signing up for DealDash is free, in order to participate in the auctions you need to purchase your first Bid Pack. These bids load up your account balance and are used when you place bids in the auctions.

DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first Bid Pack purchase, and a Second Chance Guarantee. If you try us out and don't win an auction with your first bid pack, we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance at winning a great deal. Please let us know your DealDash user name and we'll add the bids back to your account so you get a second chance.

Please let me know if you need anything else. I'll be happy to help.

lauriea30
6/9/18

I have won many items so far. I have found the items are of superior quality. Happy so far. If you bid only what you can afford, then you will be okay. I would recommend this site to my friends and family.

lizw100
6/8/18

Fun to do in my spare time.. like the quality of the items! Will be bidding again and again. Is easy to understand .

sherric47
6/7/18

I love everything about this app! I have won many things and never been disappointed with any of them!!! Their customer service is quick to respond and helped resolve my issue instantly... Give it a try!!!! Oh and anything & everything you win from "The Barrel Shack" is AWESOME and very well made...

trenan
6/5/18

This site can get very expensive if you dont watch how much you bid on each item but is good entertainment and most of the items won are of great quality.

kenp137
6/5/18

You have to realize you are paying for bids and they may cost you around 10 or 12 cents (taking into account free bids) so if you have to place 200 bids to buy something for $5.00, you have paid $25 to $30 before you are done. But it is clear in the rules. The problem is everything has an inflated buy it now price. The lady did not get a $5100 coffee table for $20, she got probably a $500 coffee table for $20 and maybe $100 of bids. Still some get lucky. You can't win bidding 20 bids for most things. Need to be in it to win it and you need to watch the jumpers and cheaters.

alans291
6/4/18

Another business that will take ur money and u may come home empty handed . Company takes all major credit cards for auctions on merchandise , yet will not refund ur money when u lose these auctions !

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Alan. Thanks for your review.

On DealDash, if you do not win an auction, you will see the Buy It Now button. By using the Buy It Now option, you will get the item for retail price and all the bids you used in that auction will be returned to your bid balance. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they get the item they initially wanted as well as retain all their bids.

Hope this information helps! Let me know if we can do anything else for you.

Adrian
annettes49
4/18/18

Ive been a member since 2013 and DealDash is a scam can never win anything its a money sucking leach waste of time screw u deal dash and your junky site what a waste of money wish I would of never found u

marlyj
4/13/18

What a joke, this site charges you 24 bucks for bids and every item worth bidding on takes 100'xs more bids to even have a chance of winning so you have to bid on bids on more bids and pay more money for more bids. Granted some players are hooked and do just that and a rare few get something for better than shopping around prices.

danam122
3/30/18

I got some awesome item for real cheap on deal dash. I got a $5100 coffee table that was beautiful for only $20 and delivery was free. UPS delivered it to my house in just a few days after paying the $20.

jackiek36
3/29/18

Always have a good time..... win or lose, its a lot of fun!!!! Excellent customer service as well, if you have a question or comment, they are fabulous!!!

craigs139
3/26/18

You guys at Deal Dash do a Great Job. I love everything that I have ever won with you guys. You guys always keep it exciting and fun. Thank You Craig

carolsuef
3/25/18

I have won some cool things. Kinda wish the was some outdoor things to bid on. I would bid more often if more outdoor things were available

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hello Carolsue. Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it. We'll definitely look into adding more outdoor items now that summer is slowly approaching :) Have a great day!
markl86
3/14/18

So you log into dealdash and they decide what you can and can not bid on. For instance if you got 100 bids and went in they will let you win something trivial like a 10 dollar gift card to Burger King or something that costs them nothing to give away. That way you can't say you got scammed because they will claim you won an item, even though you can not really win the bigger items you want to. So then you buy more bids hopeful to bid on bigger things, but someone will always outbid you because they have computer systems set up to auto bid. I personally think they are fake bidders to drive prices up so the average consumer will pay big money for low cost merchandise.DealDash is a for profit company, they won't take a loss on anything so remember that if you decide to give away your money.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Mark,

Thanks for your review, I'm sorry to hear that there's been a misunderstanding. I'd be happy to explain how our beginner auctions work.

When a user signs up, they'll be able to see beginner auctions. These auctions can't be accessed by more experienced users. Beginner auctions can enter these auctions in order to familiarize with how DealDash works before stepping up against tougher competition. Each new bidder is allowed to win a maximum of 4 beginner auctions, and won't be able to see any more after that.

I can assure you that there are no fake bidders on DealDash. Every bidder is a real person, and we get proactively audited in order to prove so.

Hope this helps.

Please let me know if you need anything else. I'll be happy to help.

Have a great day.

Adrian
karlm46
2/12/18

THEY CLAIM THAT HALF THEIR ITEMS SELL FOR LESS THAN 90% RETAIL. LOL THEIR RETAIL PRICES ARE 90% HIGHER THAN NORMAL RETAIL AND ALOT OF THIER ITEMS ARE ODD. THEIR NOT SOLD IN NORMAL RETAIL SO YOU TRULY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEIR WORTH?. THIS IS THE SECOND REVIEW I HAVE MADE ABOUT DEAL DASH AND I CAN'T BELIVE PEOPLE ARE STILL GIVING THEM A FIVE STAR . I ALSO HAD JUST READ A REVIEW RECENTLY AND HOW TRUE IT WAS. JUST LIKE THAT OTHER PERSON I REMEMBER BIDDING ONLY THREE TIMES BEFORE STOPPING WHEN I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG. I WAS BIDDING FOR OVER AN HOUR ON A ITEM WITH MOSTLY THE SAME BIDDERS. SUDDENLY ( AND THIS HAPPENED ALL 3 TIMES) A LATE BIDDER COMES IN AND WOULD WIN AFTER ONLY A FEW BIDS. HOW IS THAT FAIR???. ALSO I NOTICED IF SOMEONE DOES WIN THE BID AFTER SPENDING SAY $50-$100 ON BIDS YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY THE FINAL WINNG BID WHICH COULD EASILY BE ANOTHER $100 PLUS DOLLARS. SO YOU END UP PAYING A TOTAL OF $200 OR MORE ON A ITEM THAT IS WORTH MUCH LESS. PLEASE BELIEVE THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS THEY ARE 100% HONEST. I DONT KNOW WHERE THESE 5 STARS REVIEWS ARE COMING FROM BUT THESE REVIEWS IN MY OPINON ARE FAKE. PROBABLY WRITTEN BY THEIR EMPLOYEES. IF YOU DO TRY PLEASE START SMALL SO YOU DON'T LOOSE BIG!!. GO TO VEGAS YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF WINNING. P.S. DEAL DASH PLEASE DON'T BOTHER RESPONDING WITH SOME STUPID LAME EXCUSE !.

sg126
2/7/18

I have the best time playing on deal dash. The items are great and really good quality. I would recommend this to anyone who understands how to play and who is looking to save BIG TIME

johnc923
2/3/18

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY there only a few good items and they will cost you more then it cost to just buy that item @amazon 30 bucks I spent and got a 10$ gift card that I had to pay 1$ for crazy scammer site do not waste your bucks

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi John. Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your experience on DealDash. DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first Bid Pack purchase, and a Second Chance Guarantee. If you try us out and don't win an auction with your first bid pack, we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance at winning a great deal.

If you want more information, you can give us a call on our toll-free number: 855 455 3325
michelew48
1/19/18

Today I used Deal Dash for the first time as I was craving Cheesecake Factory cheesecake while at work. The whole process was extremely easy. I was kept informed on the delivery status and it arrived shortly before expected. Would definitely recommend. Don't understand why so many poor reviews.

samo56
1/8/18

I can't believe how fraudulent this is. I decided to try it. bought 250 bids @ 12c each ( 30 $). i started bidding on a product that had 18$ value. i lost 28$ still bidding ,just trying to make a point. The way they do it , the bid is at .01 increments, but your bidding is at 12 c increments,so for every increase of 1 $ in price, you are putting 12 x 100 = 12 $. So in the above example ,15 people bid about 300$ for an 18$ item. One bidder won the lousy item at 19 $ ( he/ she had to put more than 35$ actual money , because i quit after losing 28$),and the rest lost their money.It's the most scandalous rip off. Save your money. Don't be fooled with those tempting commercials on TV. PLEASE, DON'T DO IT!!!

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Sam. Sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your experience on DealDash.Although signing up for DealDash is free, in order to participate in the auctions you need to purchase your first Bid Pack. These bids load up your account balance and are used when you place bids in the auctions.

If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience, we'll be happy to refund your first Bid Pack purchase (within 90 days of purchase), no questions asked. You can even keep the bids in your account and items you may have won. If you wish to request a refund, you can give us a call on our toll-free number, we're available 24/7: 855 455 3325

If you do not win the auction, you will see the Buy It Now button. By using the Buy It Now option, you will get the item for retail price and all the bids you used in that auction will be returned to your bid balance. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they get the item they initially wanted as well as retain all their bids.
larryt67
1/8/18

At first, I was skeptical about the entire process of participating in an auction, but when I saw people winning expensive items for as little as $0.01, that peeked my interest in learning more about this auction site. Don't get me wrong not everything goes for $0.01 but the fact that anything could go for that price, depending on if anyone bids on the item was enough for me to take a gamble and give this auction site a shot. This auction site can be very addicting, so make sure you have self-control when it comes to your spending habits. I've won a couple of items so far on this auction site and plan to win more items in the future.

wendyc123
1/6/18

Deal dash has definitely entertained me to say the least some days are a blast and some days aren't so great but it's always entertaining even if I'm not always winning

rogera38
1/4/18

Once i won a badge and an auction, it is nearly impossible to win more auctions when people are placing 800 bids on bid buddy for a $20 item. What is going on here? is that inside hired help placing those bids? I want ANSWERS PLEASE.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Roger. Thanks for writing today. I'd love to look into the auction where you mention people were overbidding and explain the situation to you. Would you be able to send me an email with the item the auction was for and your user name? My personal email is adrian@dealdash.com

As far as the bidders on DealDash, I can assure you that 100% of them are real people. DealDash has been audited by Ernst & Young, and the results of the audit certify that there are no employees, bots, or shill bidders in the auctions.

Hope this helps, I look forward to hearing from you!
cathym36
1/3/18

So They make you buy bids to bid on an item. Its close to impossible to even win anything since every bid is worth a penny in bidding value. Then even with 500 bids ok so that means you can bid up to 5$ worth of bids. These items are cheap junk and the only valuable items I've seen are "more bids". But what good are bids if the items are junk. Do not spend money on this site .

brienc
12/29/17

Fun while getting some cool products. The prices are at a fraction of what it would be if you went and bought them.

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hi Beatriz, I want to start this conversation by inviting you to read our Audit Conducted by Ernst & Young: https://dealdash.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/dealdash_ey_audit.pdf Fair & Honest is a symbolic capture of DealDash's core values, and these certainly start and end with our commitment to being humanistic. I would love to show this to you,how can we help? Please let me know. Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Thats a hard question to answer, because it depends on the article, and its value. I will say I have won some great Articles, and lost many, maby more. the more valuable the article the harder to win. Personally, I gave up on Deal Dash due to the BID STOMPING and Jumpers and the gready nature of some bidders, who stockpile bids. Also, even though Deal Dash supposedly has means to catch Buddy Bidding, I myself have caught at least 4 people doing buddy bidding, reported it, and nothing was ever done about it. Finally I no longer play on Deal Dash, for the reasons I mentioned, but thats my choice. Its up to you, on what you want to do. Hope this helps.

By Kerry K.

Hi Jan, For new users, I normally recommend watching our How it Works video for a brief overview of what to expect from the auctions: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first bid pack purchase and a winning guarantee. If you decide to give DealDash a try and don't win an auction with your first bid pack we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance. If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience we'll be happy to refund your first bid pack purchase no questions asked. You can even keep any bids in your account or items you have won. Giving DealDash a try is risk free!

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Hi Jasmine. All items on the site are brand new, factory sealed and come with standard manufacturer’s warranties. Vanessa, I am very sorry to hear you have felt that way. Could you please let me know your user name and I'll pull up your account? I'll be happy to assist with any concerns!

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Hi William. If you do not win an auction you will not automatically get the bids back to your account. You have the option to use the Buy it Now button. By using the Buy it Now option you will get the item for retail price and all bids back to your account that you used in the auction. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they both get the item they initially wanted, as well as retain all their bids. If you do not want to use Buy it Now you will unfortunately lose the bids. We recommend our users to bid on items they really want, so that if they lose the auction, they can still get the item and their bids back. Let me know if you have more questions!

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Hi Kathy - All items are brand new. We work with top suppliers such as Walmart and Sears, who ship the items directly to your door! If you are unhappy with any item you receive, simply contact our support team and they will help you out. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Thanks for your question Colleen. What makes DealDash exciting is that the auctions may end after any of the bids placed! As soon as no bids are placed before the timer hits zero, the auction ends and the highest bidder wins an incredible bargain on the auction item. Shipping on DealDash is always free, and the auction winner will only have to pay for the final auction price to claim the win. DealDash has no control of the duration of the auctions, and it is solely up to the bidders and their placed bids to determine when an auction ends. That’s what makes it so exciting – there are no reserve prices regardless of the value of the item, and any bid can truly be the last one. We have seen $3,000 TVs or $2,200 Macbooks get sold for just a few bids, and many other similar deals are made on DealDash every day. Sometimes auctions can last for longer durations, and this is why we have a tool called the BidBuddy which you can utilize to bid on the auctions even when you're not on your computer. It will automatically place Bids for you within the last seconds of the auction. In fact, most auctions on DealDash are won with the BidBuddy. I hope this answered your question. Have fun bidding in the auctions!

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Hi Emogene! Great to hear you had a good experience and won a few items. Orders are usually delivered in 7-10 business days. I hope you enjoy your items. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Hi Elizaabeth, Thank you for getting in touch. We offer all of our customers a full money back guarantee for the first bid pack purchase. Our payments team can get in touch with you and issue a refund. Please send me a number we can call. My email is adrian@dealdash.com

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative

Hi Patricia, Thank you for getting in touch. I am sure this has been a misunderstanding. DealDash is audited by Ernst & Young, confirming that all bids are placed by real customers and all items are delivered. DealDash members and their acquaintances are strictly banned from taking part in the auctions. My guess is that another user may have chosen a user name similar to DealDash. If so, we'll need to change it to avoid confusion. Please send me an email with your user name, so I can find the auctions and spot the user. My email is adrian@dealdash.com I look forward to hearing from you. Best, Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

39 Photos for DealDash