DealDash

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.6 / 5

DealDash has a consumer rating of 4.29 stars from 4,220 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with DealDash most frequently mention customer service, gift cards and penny auction. DealDash ranks 2nd among Auction sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 5 days

• On 2 occasions, for different reasons I have talked with Customer Service and was treated wonderfully!
  • I wrote to customer support to see when the item would actually get to me, and they responded to me in 24 hours.

• The newbies and the little guys don't stand a chance, even with bid buddy working.
  • 2 hours later my bank calls me to confirm some possibly fraudulent transactions on my credit card.
How would you rate DealDash?

“Rapid Replacement”

Alex U.
5/7/20

I recently won a bidding on DealDash. However, about a week later, the consumer services called me to mention that the product I have won had run out of stock according to their supplier. Despite this, they tried to compensate with various substitues of a similar value together with a free bid package to make up for their mistake. As the options provided were really good, I choose a different set and it arrived through FedEx in two days which impressed me a lot! Appreciate your services greatly!

“Robbery”

Jose H.
12/2/20

This site is trash! It cost money just to bid, you bid on items that if you don't win you basically spent money for nothing and to top it off the same names always win. Something not rite about this site. Save your money. I started with 250 bids and you earn bids as you go. So tell me who the hell spends over 250 bids to win 225 bids and still pay? It makes no sense. Check the pictures out as proof.

Reviews (4,220)

customer service (620) customer support (82) gift cards (117) auction site (139) bid buddy (63) bidding site (46) credit card (36) people bidding (9)
andriesa5
Alex U.
May 7th, 2020

Hello Andries,

Thank you kindly for sharing your thoughtful review with us.

We are so pleased to hear that you are a great experience with our Support Team. Thank you for supporting us, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Have the best day!

jayp801
May 3rd, 2021
Verified purchase

Deal Dash products aside, it's a good deal of fun. You try to develop a winning strategy and start bidding on the items that appeal to you. Sometimes your strategy works and other times it doesn't but once you start and commit to win it gets exciting. The great thing is Deal Dash will return your bids if you Buy it Now if you lose the item. That's incredible and it keeps you engaged hoping to win the next time.

Hi Jay,
Thank you for your kind review. Developing a winning strategy and using our Buy It Now feature are some great tips! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your DealDash experience and if you need anything, we are here for you 24/7! Happy Bidding :)

tjl4
April 26th, 2021
• Updated review

Bidding is fun and exciting. However, there is a flaw in the system. The older bidders have thousands of bids and usually dominate the auctions. DD has tried to address this to their credit, but still has a way to go. Perhaps go to every 60 days someone can win a particular item and include all alike products and sizes. I believe this will go a long way to making this site more honest and fair.

Tip for consumers:
Beginners be patient and don't be intimidated. Remember those who have been bidders for years have the advantage and they know it. Go into the auction when others have exhausted a lot of bids. Your chances will increase. Good Luck

Products used:
Sheets, rings, sponge holder and many more.

Hi TJ,
Thank you for your review about DealDash! I'm happy to hear you are enjoying your DealDash experience and your feedback regarding our auction limits is certainly appreciated. We are continuously looking for way to improve the DealDash experience and are working to address some of those concerns. Users can always earn free bids by joining our social media challenges and by utilizing our Time as Highest bidder rewards program, among others. If you need any assistance, please feel free to do so by emailing us at support@dealdash.com. Have a great rest of the week :)

Fun for all
July 7th, 2016
• Previous review

Fun and easy to play thanks deal dash.

henryt184
July 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

I have so much fun attempting to win all sorts of products and bid packs. They reward you as you play and remain the top bidder over time. I even receive mailings from Deal Dash granting me a code to redeem free bids.

DealDash -. – DealDash Rep

Hi Henry, I am happy to hear you are enjoying our rewards program and the flyers you have received as well! Happy Bidding :)

joseh269
December 2nd, 2020

Hi Jose,

Thank you for reaching out with your concerns.

My name is Erin and I'm reaching out on behalf of the DealDash Happiness Team.

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't enjoying your DealDash experience. The integrity of our auctions is our utmost priority, and after having been in business since 2009, we would never do anything to cast doubt upon our motto of "fair and honest" auctions.

DealDash has no control over the duration of the auctions, it is solely up to the bidders and their placed bids to determine when an auction ends. That’s what makes it so exciting – there are no reserve prices regardless of the value of the item, and any bid can truly be the last one.

That said, it can also mean that bidding on an item can sometimes go high. Every bidder has their own strategy, and reason for bidding the way that they do. For instance, some bidders are looking to level up in their Time as Highest Bidder, and other times they are looking to place on the Leaderboard when we have the Time as Highest Bidder Leaderboard promotion on.

Your experience matters to us, and we'd love the chance to turn this around for you. I hope you'll take the time to reach out to our friendly Happiness Team!

We're available 24/7 to help out via phone, chat or email.

donaldj168
August 9th, 2020
Verified purchase

Excellent service and product. Value for the money cannot br beat unless a client overbids just to win the auction.

Hello Donald,

We appreciate your kind words so much, thank you for taking the time to review us!

Happy bidding to you!

daryle31
July 17th, 2021

Why would anyone spend such a significant amount of money on bidding for merchandise that they never get in the first place WHEN if they just saved that money they spent on BIDDING…they'd be able to BUY IT at TARGET?! This is as ridiculous as people who sit at slot machines on Vegas spending thousands of dollars trying to win that very same money they just put into the casino! Nothing is for free people…work hard and save your money!

DealDash -. – DealDash Rep

Hi Daryl, Thank you for your review. With over a million registered users, we are the leading company in this market in America and we stand by our motto of "fair and honest" auctions.

We have a great range of items on DealDash from electronics, to household items, and even cars! In addition, we have an excellent Happiness Team to ensure our users are well taken care of and enjoy their DealDash experience.

Many users enjoy bidding on items on the website and take advantage of our First BidPack Money Guarantee and our Second Chance Guarantee.

DealDash does not make any claims to winning items for free but we do offer FREE shipping and the chance to win items at a GREAT deal!

jone165
August 22nd, 2021
Verified purchase

Deal dash has saved me thousands on products around the house from clocks to artwork and basically my whole bed set. It also makes Christmas shopping easy because everyone just wants gift cards nowadays. If you know what you're doing you can save a ton of money.

DealDash -. – DealDash Rep

Hi Jon, Thank you for being part of our DealDash community, we truly appreciate you <3

harveyo12
March 16th, 2020
Verified purchase

Dealdash is a wonderful site that offer products that we use on a daily bases. It gives us the opportunity to buy these products at a price we can"t buy them in a store.
Dealdash offers brand name products and i love the fact that shipping is FREE. When it comes to finding a product to buy on line i look for it on Dealdash first. THANK YOU.

Hi Harvey,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.

We're so glad to hear that everything from our products to our shipping have surpassed your expectations!

We offer world-class support as well; if there's anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

terrieb41
June 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

Love all the items I have won over the years. Most of them at a real bargain.

DealDash -. – DealDash Rep

Hi Terrie, I'm happy to hear of your great wins over the years and for your confidence in our items. Thank you for being part of our DealDash community and Happy Bidding <3

barbarar887
June 10th, 2020

I spent $30 on a bid bundle and spent probably 75 on a Walmart card. Just about that time a needless popup saying I gad reached level 5. So what. I move to clear it and the WalMart auction is done. I search and I wasnt even listed as a bidder yet I was leading at the time ans the only same auction found. I couldnt enter because it read no new bidders. RIP OFF. Save your money! They lie.

Hello Barbara

My name is Laura from our customer happiness team here at DealDash, I am so sorry for any misunderstanding here, we would love to help with this!

I am sorry for any negative experience you may have had in your auction play and we would be happy to have the opportunity to look further into these details.

I encourage you to reach out to us directly so we can work together to change your experience and get anything any of your ongoing problems with our service fixed.
Live chat available using the contact support button on the webpage

For now, please let us know if you have any other questions or comments for us. Our Customer Support Team is available 24/7 to help out via phone, chat or email.

stevenf1047
October 16th, 2021
Verified purchase

DealDash is a great site for low cost items, including cameras, computers, kitchen items, games, and much more. And I love the gift cards!

DealDash -. – DealDash Rep

Thank you for your kind review Steve! We are so happy to have you as part of our DealDash community, DealDash LOVES you!

helenl320
August 8th, 2020
Verified purchase

It's disappointing to experience how the bidding process can be ruined by how easy it is for others to shorten your bid time so not only do you waste a bid but it doesn't count on the timer to gain more bids. I also have lost out on a couple of items because the system locked up while trying to add in more bids which allowed someone else to win the item. Not sure if I will continue as the "Fair and Honest" bidding site isn't necessarily true.

Hello Helen,

Thank you for your review!

My name is Laura and I'm replying on behalf of the DealDash Happiness Team.

I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way and hope that I am able to ease your mind in letting you know that we are available 24/7 so if any issue rises at anytime please reach out to us right away so we can help!

Rest assured we have an excellent Compliance Team that keep a very close eye on all bidders and auctions, working diligently to ensure that nothing takes place outside of our Terms of Use.

Even so, we still like to check out anything that you find suspicious—I encourage you to reach out to us to so that we may further assist.

Facebook Messenger

Wishing you a lovely day!

donaldm892
June 11th, 2021
Verified purchase

Always here having lots of fun and winning LOTS please do not change a thing on this web-site GRANT SITE

DealDash -. – DealDash Rep

Hi Donald, I am happy to hear you are enjoying your time on DealDash! Thanks for your fantastic review and Happy Bidding!

adelm29
May 16th, 2020

It's not what they show you on television AD, you would have spent a couple of hundreds of dollars before you win anything and then you will give up after all the money and time and you get nothing in return. 2 hours later I get emails saying the this item is sold for a lot higher than I left it, it would've cost me a lot more money to even win anything. So the bottom line is not true and it will cost you more than think.

Hello Adel,

Thank you for your review, we’re sad to hear you feel this way.

As a penny auction website, DealDash is unlike other auction sites that you may be used to.

While we do operate on the pay-to-play model, where we differ from other penny auction platforms is that we offer the option to get your bids back.

On DealDash, bidders that don’t win the auction may purchase the same item for the MSRP retail value using Buy It Now—doing so gets you not only the item, but the bids used in the auction are returned to the bidder so that they may use them again in other auctions.

As well, we noticed that you are still eligible for our 90-day 100% Money Back Guarantee on your first bid pack, so we have refunded this for you and sent you an email with the refund details.

Our Support Team is on hand 24/7! We hope you’ll get in touch with any additional questions or concerns that you may have.

glendab149
November 10th, 2020
Verified purchase

I have been a Bidder on Deal Dash since 2014 and my experience with the Bid Site has been awesome! Deal Dash is truly a Fair and Honest Bidding Site. Deal Dash has numerous items to bid on and they constantly adding new and unique items to bid on. On the rare occasion that I've had to contact their Customer Service Department, I received excellent Customer Care, an expeditious resolve to the issue I needed to be addressed, a the staff is both professional and kind. I highly recommend Deal Dash: joining them will absolutely be worth you time and money.

Hi Glenda,

Thank you very much! We really appreciate the wonderful review and positive feedback.

We are delighted to hear that you're enjoying your DealDash experience! Our friendly Happiness Team loves nothing more than to put a smile on our customers' face, so please don't hesitate to reach out in the future if you require our assistance.

Have the best day!

chrisk1051
June 2nd, 2020

Dealdash is a scam. A customer bids on bid packs that you cant win. I have entered 100's of bid pack auctions trying to figure out why bidders are bidding 600 bids to win 350. I spent time trying to understand whats going on. The only way to win is to just buy the bid packs. I have won this way exclusively. I won a $170 set of bed sheets for 800 bids. The set of bed sheets could have been purchased at walmart for $9.99. I just want to warn people about dealdash. Watch out for any company that claims to be fair and honest. Deal dash is a scam. Dont bother to waste your money.

Hello Chris,

My name is Laura from our customer happiness team at DealDash, I am so sorry for any frustrations that have occurred in your auction play.

We, of course, are hoping you can win many of these items at a great discount! If you don't win an auction, we do have our Buy it Now option which returns the bids used back to your account. Some of the most successful bidders use Buy it Now, meaning they either win for a great deal or buy the item they want anyway and get all the bids back!

Did you know that we have a Second Chance Guarantee? If you don't win an auction with your first bid pack, those bids are credited back to your account free for a second chance. These have already been added for you if you want to give the auctions another try.

Your satisfaction is important to us and if you're still not happy with your DealDash experience, we also have a 100% money-back guarantee on your first bid pack purchase.

Our contact details are below if you'd like to discuss this or have any other questions.

nancyd609
February 26th, 2020
Verified purchase

So far I have liked every product I have won on Deal Dash. Quality products. Good variety of items, easy checkout. Timely shipping. What's not to like.
Wish they would let us pick our own amount of bids to purchase. Sometimes I don't want 300 bids. Let me decide how many I want to purchase at a time.

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for your review, and for all the star love!

We're delighted to hear that you're enjoying your time on DealDash and have been enjoying the items you have received.

Thank you as well for your feedback on available bid packs, we'll be sure to share this with the entire team.

If you have any questions, we're always happy to help and are available 24/7.

barryc174
February 23rd, 2020

You will have a hard time bidding against the same old people that will have bids unlimited to out bid you and what make it so bad, Deal Dash tell you that they can't bid on the same thing once they won that item THAT IS THE BIGGEST BS! If you really want an item on Deal Dash, Go on Ebay or Amazon and you will find the item you want at a much cheaper price that actually the same bidders that are on Deal dash and are reselling it on the Internet. What a nice racket!

Hi Barry,

Thank you for getting in touch with your concerns.

My name is Erin and I'm replying on behalf of the DealDash Happiness Team.

I apologize if there's been a misunderstanding. We have two auction types—normal auctions, where the item may be won once every 30 days; and one-per-user auctions, where the item may only be won once. As these are separate auction types with their own individual winning limits, it is possible for a bidder to win an item under each auction type within the same 30-day period.

In regards to items you mentioned you have seen elsewhere, keep in mind that these items might not be listed by an authorized retailer for that brand, which would mean the item is not covered by any type of warranty.

Rest assured that reselling is against our Terms of Use; if any bidders are found to be reselling, we do take immediate action, up to and including account closure.

Your DealDash experience matters to us and I'd love to ensure that any additional concerns that you have are addressed. I hope you'll reach out to our Support Team so that we may further assist. We're here 24/7 and you may get in touch as follows:

Facebook Messenger

Thanks again for sharing your concerns, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

navnitlalm
September 22nd, 2021
Verified purchase

Its over a month, the Nissan Car that I won is still not delivered., its a bout a month now.,
I had one available here in my area from a local dealer, and I requested to help to get the delivery locally here
But my request was not considered.
Similarly, one schultz massager also was delivered after a month after several reminders
There is a small complaint about this product which I made but its not paid attention to.,

DealDash -. – DealDash Rep

Hi Navnitlal, We are very excited for you to drive your brand new 2021 Nissan Sentra SR Xtronic CVT - Aspen White!

While we are open to dealership suggestions, unfortunately, the particular dealership you had mentioned was not willing to work with us, which is why we were unable to facilitate that for you.

We hope you are loving your new Nissan Sentra SR now that it has been picked up :)

Happy driving! Beep Beep!

pattis165
January 21st, 2020

Dealdash is a WINNER. I love bidding and winning the top quality items they offer on Dealdash. I have won beautiful items for my home. I just won a lovely piece of jewelry. And I am not that great at bidding. I am what you would call average. Their shipping is super fast. I can hardly wait for my next win. Highly recommend. It's super FUN.

Hi Patti
I hope you are having a wonderful day

bradl169
November 10th, 2020
Verified purchase

I have used DealDash for many years and I have always had good experiences with them. The items I win always arrive quickly and in good shape. Lately I have just been bidding on the Kamikoto knife sets and I have not been disappointed! They are good quality knives displayed in beautiful boxes and arrive very quickly! DealDash is an honest auction site and if there are any problems they are very quick to respond and resolve any issues that might arise. I highly recommend this site if you like to spend your entertainment dollars in this way and get some great deals!

Hi Brad,

Thanks so much for your review. We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the auctions.

We have to agree, the Kamikoto collection is absolutely fantastic — we're really happy to hear that you are satisfied with the knife sets that you have won.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any questions or concerns, we are always happy to lend a helping hand.

Facebook Messenger

Wishing you a wonderful day!

steved995
October 29th, 2020
Verified purchase

These men and women are the nicest most caring group of professionals I have ever had the privilege of making my bidding experience easy and great they are a great team to take care of any issue you may have 5stars is to low for this bunch I can't thank them enough there fantastic like a family they really do care that matters thanks guys.

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review.

Our Happiness Team is incredibly passionate, and we are very humbled to receive your kind words and accolades. Thank you as well for being part of the DealDash community!

Facebook Messenger

Hope you have the best day!

dianev107
March 15th, 2020
Verified purchase

They have always been fair. Deal Dash quickly resolves any issues that may arise. I look forward to signing on each day to see what they have in store. Each day is a surprise! Very addictive!

Hi Diane,

Thank you kindly for your stellar review, you're blowing us away!

It's so lovely to receive such accolades, and we're grateful for your support.

We're available 24/7 so please don't hesitate to get in touch anytime you need us.

Facebook Messenger

Wishing you a wonderful day, happy bidding!

karlr100
March 7th, 2021

The house rules state that Team Play (2 accounts working together to run off other bidders) is strictly forbidden. As they do this they keep increasing levels and receive free bids. They exchange their wins for free bids. They can then use these free bids to pull the scam again and again and again. I watched this happen over and over again. I noticed one user who was obviously doing this had won an automobile after placing hundreds of thousands of (free?) bids on one auction.
I have to wonder how many people are scammed out of paid-for bids by a person who has a million free bids to use?
The site says they use sophisticated software, monitoring systems and safety protection measures to detect bidders who are not complying with this policy.
I don't know how sophisticated it can be. I spent an hour looking at recently won auctions and found dozens of probable Team Play. I can only see the last 80 seconds of bidding and see the same thing (and sometimes the same bidders) winning with the same pattern:
3 people using BidBuddy, one finally gives up and then another drops out seconds later producing a winner.

Tip for consumers:
Proceed with knowlege.

Products used:
Auctions

Hi Karl,

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with your concerns.

My name is Erin and I'm replying on behalf of the DealDash Happiness Team.

I’m sorry to hear you’re questioning some of the auctions. I can assure you we have an excellent Compliance Team that keeps a very close eye on all users and auctions. They work diligently to make sure all the rules of DealDash are followed; if anything is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use, we take immediate action. But we still like to check out anything a user finds suspicious.

Kindly reach out to us with your concerns if you have not already done so. We are available 24/7 to help out via phone, chat or email.

Facebook Messenger

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thats a hard question to answer, because it depends on the article, and its value. I will say I have won some great Articles, and lost many, maby more. The more valuable the article the harder to win. Personally, I gave up on Deal Dash due to the BID STOMPING and Jumpers and the gready nature of some bidders, who stockpile bids. Also, even though Deal Dash supposedly has means to catch Buddy Bidding, I myself have caught at least 4 people doing buddy bidding, reported it, and nothing was ever done about it. Finally I no longer play on Deal Dash, for the reasons I mentioned, but thats my choice. Its up to you, on what you want to do. Hope this helps.

By Kerry K.
See more answers (8)

Hi Beatriz, I want to start this conversation by inviting you to read our Audit Conducted by Ernst & Young: https://dealdash.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/dealdash_ey_audit.pdf Fair & Honest is a symbolic capture of DealDash's core values, and these certainly start and end with our commitment to being humanistic. I would love to show this to you, how can we help? Please let me know. Adrian Community Manager

See more answers (5)

Hi William. If you do not win an auction you will not automatically get the bids back to your account. You have the option to use the Buy it Now button. By using the Buy it Now option you will get the item for retail price and all bids back to your account that you used in the auction. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they both get the item they initially wanted, as well as retain all their bids. If you do not want to use Buy it Now you will unfortunately lose the bids. We recommend our users to bid on items they really want, so that if they lose the auction, they can still get the item and their bids back. Let me know if you have more questions!

See more answers (5)

Hi Jan, For new users, I normally recommend watching our How it Works video for a brief overview of what to expect from the auctions: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first bid pack purchase and a winning guarantee. If you decide to give DealDash a try and don't win an auction with your first bid pack we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance. If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience we'll be happy to refund your first bid pack purchase no questions asked. You can even keep any bids in your account or items you have won. Giving DealDash a try is risk free!

See more answers (6)

Hi Jasmine. All items on the site are brand new, factory sealed and come with standard manufacturer’s warranties. Vanessa, I am very sorry to hear you have felt that way. Could you please let me know your user name and I'll pull up your account? I'll be happy to assist with any concerns!

See more answers (5)

Hi Kathy - All items are brand new. We work with top suppliers such as Walmart and Sears, who ship the items directly to your door! If you are unhappy with any item you receive, simply contact our support team and they will help you out. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

See more answers (2)

Thanks for your question Colleen. What makes DealDash exciting is that the auctions may end after any of the bids placed! As soon as no bids are placed before the timer hits zero, the auction ends and the highest bidder wins an incredible bargain on the auction item. Shipping on DealDash is always free, and the auction winner will only have to pay for the final auction price to claim the win. DealDash has no control of the duration of the auctions, and it is solely up to the bidders and their placed bids to determine when an auction ends. That’s what makes it so exciting – there are no reserve prices regardless of the value of the item, and any bid can truly be the last one. We have seen $3,000 TVs or $2,200 Macbooks get sold for just a few bids, and many other similar deals are made on DealDash every day. Sometimes auctions can last for longer durations, and this is why we have a tool called the BidBuddy which you can utilize to bid on the auctions even when you're not on your computer. It will automatically place Bids for you within the last seconds of the auction. In fact, most auctions on DealDash are won with the BidBuddy. I hope this answered your question. Have fun bidding in the auctions!

See more answers (2)

Hi Julie, I hope you are having a wonderful day I'd be happy to explain how the Buy-It-Now option works. Each bid you place takes away one of your bids from your balance and increases the price of the auction by 1 penny, then resetting the clock to 10 seconds. It's in this small window that someone else must decide if they will place a bid to outbid you. If no new bids are placed and you are the final bidder in the auction, you win the auction at the final sales price. If you do not win the auction, you will see the Buy It Now button. By using the Buy it now option, you will get the item for retail price and all the bids you used in that auction will be returned to your bid balance. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they get the item they initially wanted as well as retain all their bids. Please let us know if you have any other questions and be sure to read more about us here: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work Thanks so much for your great question, please feel free to reach back out and let us know if there's anything else you need. We are always happy to help! Phone: 855-455-3325 Email: support@dealdash.com Live chat available using the contact support button on the webpage

By DealDash -., Community Manager

Hi Emogene! Great to hear you had a good experience and won a few items. Orders are usually delivered in 7-10 business days. I hope you enjoy your items. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -., Community Manager

Hi Elizaabeth, Thank you for getting in touch. We offer all of our customers a full money back guarantee for the first bid pack purchase. Our payments team can get in touch with you and issue a refund. Please send me a number we can call. My email is adrian@dealdash.com

By DealDash -., Community Manager

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

Bid on auctions and save. All auctions start at $0 with no minimum price reserve. Everything must go! DealDash is the fair and honest bidding site. Founded in 2009, millions of bidders have enjoyed Deal Dash auctions since.

Business History

Established in 2009, DealDash is the longest operating site of its kind in the United States. Before DealDash was founded, millions of Americans tried out 1st generation bidding fee auctions. These first generation auctions left many people with a poor experience.

After one such letdown experience, spending $50 on a pay-to-participate auction site with nothing to show for it, our founder decided to create a fair and honest alternative to bidding fee auctions, where losing bidders don’t have to lose the money they spent bidding. That is how Deal Dash was born in 2009. Today, over 1,000 brand named products are discovered and won by customers every day!

Bid in our online auctions to catch a deal and if you don't win the auction, you can buy it now and keep on bidding!

DealDash -.
Community Manager
Typically responds within 5 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DealDash?

Have a question about DealDash?