Review of Buyee

Buyee reviews

shureno
11/27/18

It's a good site if u know how to put up and or navigate it. I've used it over a span of 5 or more years so I know my stuff.
Yes I've seen the bad review's and I agree that the site could be more polished & at least notify customer's of any problems going on with payment processing which is usually on their end. However I use it as a proxy site, I get what I want so nothing else matter's to me. In the end I give it 5/5. A lot of critic reviews on here are BS as you should already know their are limitations on what you can import, & why complain about CS when you don't even take the time to learn their language?

stephent65
2/19/18

I joined up and won to items, I wanted to pay via PayPal but their system prompted that there was an error. I contacted PayPal and was told the issue was not from their end. Even though it was a bank holiday, I managed to verify with my bank that the issue is not from their end either. Hence I proceeded to contact buyee to inform them of my problem. However, before I could get a reply from them, my account had been blocked. Feeling frustrated as I took the trouble just to want to pay (do you know the difficulty in getting a response from the bank during a bank holiday) I decided to just give up on their website all together. Fours days later I got a reply from buyee saying that my account has been unblock and that I have an outstanding with them even though the error message issued was not resolved. Hence I have decided to just ignore them as how they have ignored me. To those who wishes to join them, my advice is to look for a better alternative instead.

andreib
1/17/16

It is an intermediary for foreigners buying in Japanese stores. There is a list of prohibited items for purchase, which is logical. However, the staff, with whom customers communicate through email, does the work of mediocre and unceremoniously. I have repeatedly demanded the lifting of the ban on the purchase of various items that do not reflect the list. For example, I refused to purchase stingray skins (everybody can buy this at Ebay without restrictions). My claim to provide email of the chief to complaint remains unsatisfied. My claim to specify a group of prohibited goods where the skins are included - the same. In many of my requirements klerk- "answering machine" named Teresa replied, "what kind of response do you want?".
Clerks of Buyee are unqualified and indifferent to the needs of customers. No email for complaints. If you do not want a hopeless situation, refrain from primitive Buyee`s service. There are many similar companies with the same services offered.

Questions? Get answers from the Buyee staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Buyee