Review of Vyking Ship

Tel: 9529412452
support@vykingship.com

vinha
7/18/18

I live in Australia and had to use a shipping and warehousing service to take advantage of much cheaper inter-America shipping rates for small/media packages. I put together a large package of about 60 records and they were packaged together in an extremely sturdy format. It was 10 records together for each stack, bubble wrapped around 3 cardboard cutouts (1 in the middle). This was all surrounded by packing pellets. There were no issues with damage and the mostly free warehousing with photos is absolutely great.

ernestl28
7/4/18

Efficient and Amazing service! Vyking Ship deserves 6 stars and more. They are up in every aspect of their business.

I more than highly recommended Vyking.

darmianl
3/8/18

Great services, only pay what you are needed. Use my Suite Number to get $5 coupon on your first shipping, it's good to save money. Suite 12697.

After reading about the issues with so many other mail forwarding services, I have to say that I am very pleasantly surprised by Vyking Ship. So far, I've had Vyking Ship process six parcels and never had a problem with them.

The customer service is top-notch and very responsive, and they work very quickly as well. I've also since tried using their consolidation services and the package arrived well-packed and intact, and the box was a very reasonable size. They also calculate the price for the consolidated package and offer several different options for delivery (I mostly use USPS and FedEx).

I would definitely recommend this company and will continue using their services.

Use suite 12697 to get $5 coupon

nonamen8
1/18/18

Have been using Vyking for about 25 deliveries so far. Many options to choose from and customer service is fantastic. Haven't had a single problem yet and will continue to use them. Five stars. End of story.

tasneemk4
12/12/17

I have used many other similar services but vykingship masterizes the quality of the service and is very cost effective in overall way.. i also really appreciate the quick response and very good guidance

ahmets10
11/11/17

Awesome experience that they collect and took picture what you receive and what condition, all friendly and perfect customer service with live chat too.

cleberh
5/21/17

Go and make your account. The best experience Ive had in package forwarding.
Fast consolidations, great support. I hope it keeps in that way for a long time.

anitam52
5/8/17

My second Shipment was also shipped to India Perfectly. Everything was done perfectly as per the requests made. Thanks to Vykingship Team for the professional service offered.

anjalin3
4/20/17

Great service and prices
Terrible web design and features so much so that I wish to go back to my old more expensive shipper
My feedback on not having some basic information like what do the weights and the amounts on the package add up to was met with a stoic "it is what it is" from customer support

jems21
4/8/17

very accommodating even during the time i was just researching the best forwarding company. i thought they only have good pr. however, they also have awesome after-care service; they always go out of their way to help me (a customer) out.

i hope they would always be that way.

frankw88
3/23/17

Amazing service , Quick and efficient . Received my package in Kenya withing 7 days from shipment .Got photos taken , Very smart and amazing customer support . I would definitely recommend this to my friends .

thomasw138
3/12/17

I buy a lot on ebay in the USA. This service is really great. One receives updates and photos of the parcels on the day they receive them. Prices are not too high and everything arrived fast and well packed

cranb
12/30/16

I received my Package to India in a perfect condition without any issues.
# adding Security tapes was outstanding feature
# Expedited Process Plus order was taken with extra care
# Customs forms handling was very much professional. did not Simply Paste the form to package like others. attached a pouch to package and inserted Custom forms in it.
# Reasonable Prices. Provided exact weight and dimensions.
# No hidden charges.
# Friendly chat support
If you need a reliable and trusted service then look no other...

markutikk
12/21/16

I use vykingship for forwarding my package more than a year. They helpfully... Great staff, and they give us best option what should we choose.

dianh2
11/8/16

Fast, friendly and they get back to you - real personal service, no forms and frustrating delays. Recommend them highly!

alekseys4
9/20/16

Just wanna say some words about this service and Clinton. I was looking for re-shipping service for my business for a long time/ I worked with some other companies before, but what I can tell you guys, Vykyng is the best I've eved had deal with! Same day shipping, this is exceletnt. Sometime I ask Clinton via chat do some not standart things, no questions to me, brilliant. This A+++++ service, I recomend it!

hurricanec
8/13/16

Just received a fairly heavy package from the Vyking to me in the Cayman Islands. The very inexpensive consolidation of two boxes into one saved a bunch of money, and the excellent packing by Vyking is really amazing.

I'm accustomed to getting boxes from various places that look like they've been mauled. It's not uncommon for boxes to arrive with the corners split. The box from Vyking was perfectly packed and had plenty of clear tape around it and on the corners.

Easy site to use, real-time chat with specialists and Vyking personnel are very responsive with emails.

Very happy customer and will recommend Vyking to family and friends.

fernandoc19
4/29/16

I really recommend this service, very kind people and they attend all my request and my packages arrive just I expected.
I received photos and updates in my email and the chat tool and shipping calculator are very helpful and you can choose between different shipping methods.

dn34
4/27/16

They respond quickly and cordially in emails and live chat site. A bit cheaper prices than other services. For me, is just perfect.

juliai4
4/25/16

Communication is fast, I love how they organise my orders on the website. Pricing is not as low as some but that is improving.

scotts179
4/25/16

I was very cautious about which shipping site I used but after lengthy discussions with Vyking ship staff I decided to use them and couldn't fault them in anyway hassle free easy transaction will definitely use them as my no1 shipper when buying from USA

danila7
4/23/16

Geat service at reasonable price! All of my parcels were packed very carefuly! Super fast delivery. Thank you!

oleksandrk3
4/22/16

ericab31
4/21/16

User Friendly Staff, Complete feature, And the perfect and the only one Forwarding company so far that i have experience with excellent services. I always talk (chat) with Sir Clinton, and our conversation is not like Company staff with their client, but i feel like chat or talk with my Best friends / Family.

Sir Clinton is a nice guys, he want to share with all client/member, talk about joke etc.

valerianoa
4/17/16

I do not use it very often but it is an efficient web site and realted to Vyking you can understand and learn some different things.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hello Dee, Process: To utilize our service you would first need to setup an account. Our Registration link can be found in the upper right of our website. We do not have any Setup or Monthly Fees so there is no costs associated with setting up an account even if you don't use it for some time. After registering, make sure to click the "Verify" button in the email that will be sent to your email. Now your account will be fully functional and you can make purchases online and have them sent to your own unique suite number at our warehouse. When we receive a package with your name and suite number on it, we will enter it to your account and send you an email notifying you of the arrival. At this point you can do a number of things: fill out the Customs Declaration yourself and ship, request photos of the contents, wait for more packages so that you can consolidate them together to save on postage, etc. Costs: I would first recommend finding the cost of the postage to ship from here to there because it often makes the difference between a shipment being feasible or not. With our service we provide a Shipping Calculator that can show you the actual amount of postage we will charge you for a particular package. You can use our Shipping Calculator by clicking the link at the top of our website and entering in the destination information along with the weight, value, and dimensions of the package to be shipped. We do not have any hidden fees so the total you get from our calculator will be what we will charge; the only other expenses would be completely optional services fees that we offer including consolidation, repacking, and photo options. If the cost of the postage is acceptable, then the next consideration would be the Duties/Taxes that UK Customs may charge. We do not calculate these nor do we pre-pay Duties/Taxes when we ship. I would recommend going to the UK Customs website and identify the tax percentage they will charge for the category of item(s) you plan on shipping and calculating what amount that comes to given the value of your item(s). With the private carriers (DHL, FedEx, UPS, etc) they will charge a brokerage fee than is dependent on many factors including taxes assessed by Customs, number of line items, etc. With the Postal Service (USPS) you will not see these extra brokerage fees and many times packages will be delivered without taxes being charged. Please feel free to contact us (support@vykingship.com) if there are any other questions that you have. Best Regards, Clinton

By Clinton L., Vyking Ship Representative

Hello Yve, We have shipped to the Philippines many times. With regard to Customs and Duties, the way the carrier will collect them from you will vary by the carrier and sometimes even by the region of your country. In most cases the carrier will call or email you after it has cleared customs to inform you of the amount due and then try to collect that amount before they will deliver. Another common process that many carriers will do, and more sore when the amount is low, is that they may attempt to collect the full amount due at the time of delivery without first contacting you. If you want to know for sure how they will proceed, please reach out to the carrier you plan to ship by and ask them how they handle Customs payments in your area. Best Regards, Clinton

By Clinton L., Vyking Ship Representative

Hello Abhishek, Our service would provide you the ability to have products shipped from us in the USA to you in the UK. Here is a very basic overview of how it would work: 1. You register on our site. It is free (no signup fees nor any monthly fees), and we will provide you with a unique suite number at our warehouse. 2. You would use our address along with your unique suite number for the shipping address when there is a package you want us to receive on your behalf. 3. We will enter any inbound packages into your account where you will be able to see a photo of it along with all of the pertinent information (tracking number, weight, size, & sender's name). Then, if you choose, request for us to a variety of processing on the package(s) including repacking, consolidating, and additional photos of the contents. 4. Lastly you can select which package(s) to ship, check out, and then we will ship them to your address. This is just a quick overview, but if you need clarification or think your needs might be outside of what I have described, please let us know (support@vykingship.com). Best Regards, Clinton

By Clinton L., Vyking Ship Representative

Hello Gretel, Yes, we have shipped to Mexico many times. We have noticed that Mexico Customs has been getting quite a bit more aggressive in in the processing of inbound shipments especially DHL shipments. They have been assessing higher taxes rates to goods being shipped in and they have been requesting paperwork from the recipients that they had not before (MSDS and Ingredient lists for products, especially health goods and beauty products, import permits, etc). Our recommendation would be to avoid DHL and check with Mexico Customs regarding any products you may wish to have shipped in to make sure they will not ask for something crazy. You may also want to check out the site DutyCalculator.com to get an idea of the tax rate for any particular items you may wish to ship; Mexico Customs has imposed taxes of up to 100% on some types of goods. Please emails us at support@vykingship.com if you have any other questions or advice. Best Regards, Clinton

By Clinton L., Vyking Ship Representative

Hello Alun, I believe you are asking about Volumetric (Dimensional) Weight; please let us know if that is not the case. For the private carriers (FedEx and DHL) they would calculate that as 5.5 kg of Volumetic Weight. They would use 5.5 kg as the weight of the package unless the actual weight was greater than that. You can find DHL's Volumetric Weight Calculator here: http://www.dhl.com/en/tools/volumetric_weight_express.html For the Postal Service (USPS) they do not use Volumetic Weight and require dimensions only to determine if a package is within the size limit allowed for the destination country. So, for the USPS, a package measuring 30 x 30 x 30 cm would would weight whatever the scale says when the package is placed upon it. Feel free to email us at Support@vykingship.com if you have any other questions or would like clarification about anything above.

By Clinton L., Vyking Ship Representative

Hello Carole, The time it takes for a parcel to get from the USA to the UK will depend on the shipping method you select. We offer a range of shipping options from USPS First Class (which may take 1-2 weeks to arrive) to expedited services like DHL Express and FedEx Priority which could have that parcel delivered in 3-5 days. If you use our shipping calculator, it will provide the estimated business days to deliver for all of the services we offer. We do not pre-pay Customs & Excise. We ship everything Duties Unpaid.

By Clinton L., Vyking Ship Representative

Hello, At this time we do not accept Bitcoins. Bitcoins, along with other payment methods, are in our conversations with regard to potential new payment options we may add to our site, but we do not have an idea of when they may be added.

By Clinton L., Vyking Ship Representative

Hello Lim. We do ship to Singapore. The shortest duration would either be DHL Express or FedEx Priority and would likely take about 2-3 business days. The longest duration would be USPS First Class followed by USPS Priority. First Class can sometimes take up to 2 months and Priority generally around 7-10 business days. You can find current estimates by using our shipping calculator but keep in mind that Customs clearance delays can affect the overall duration of shipping. If you have additional questions, feel free to send us an email at support@vykingship.com

By Clinton L., Vyking Ship Representative

Hello Marina, For both of those purchases sales tax would be charged since both merchants do have a physical presence in the state of Minnesota. We are not able to ship anything classified as a "dangerous good" which would include alcohol based perfumes and aerosols. Another problem you will encounter with ULTA specifically is that they don't ship to forwarding companies. So making a purchase from them may be difficult.

By Clinton L., Vyking Ship Representative

Hello Gisella. We have not had any problem with receiving products form Bath & Body Works to this point. We would not be able to ship any products that are aerosolized or flammable (Dangerous Goods). So be sure not to purchase any such items if you choose to use our service.

By Clinton L., Vyking Ship Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Vyking Ship staff and other customers.

Vyking Ship?