Review of Rotita

London, LONDON W1B, China
service@rotita.com

sherryh120
2/17/19

Bought 3 shirts for nearly $80. Received, look nothing like pictures, material feels look ke crepe paper, fit is horrible. I've been contacting them everyday for 2 weeks as you need a return auth #. They never contact me back & my 30 days is almost up. This company is a scam. They are in China. Buyer beware!!!

robertm1377
2/17/19

I ordered two tops for my wife for a valentines gift. I ordered on January 23, 2019 and was given a receipt date of 2/6/19. It is now 2/17/19 and still have nor received the order. I really wish I had read the reviews before ordering from this company. I sent an email requesting a refund but have not received any response from company. I guess I will have to chalk this up as a total loss. An expensive lesson.

ebonym24
2/13/19

I placed an order on 1/28/19 and was quoted a delivery date no later than feb. 15th at the latest. I asked a question about sizing 4 days before placing an order and didn't get a response until 2 days after placing my order. My order number doesn't work. I have been "tracking" my 1 item since I got the tracking number. The tracking info stopped on Jan.30 2019 and hasn't been updated since. First it was because of the "China Spring Festival" from February 1-10. And then I saw a message on their site stating that factory workers wouldn't return to work until the 11th of Feb. It's the 13th here in the states and the 14th in China and information still hasn't been updated. I've submitted many "tickets" to inquire about my item and haven't gotten a response in 5 days now, although it states it takes 1 day for them to get back to you. I even tracked it through their shipping company EMS and the information has been the same since January 30th..."Dispatch from sorting center." I only ordered a blouse for a party at the end of march and reading these reviews have me on edge. I at least want to get my item. The only reason I ordered from them is because my mom has ordered from them and gifted me 2 jumpsuits that fit nicely and she said they were based in California and that it didn't take long to recieve her items. I wish I woud have researched them more before placing an order. I would have been better off just going to Ross for a nice blouse. If I do get my item, I won't be a returning customer. They suck as far as customer service goes. I can't comment on the blouse because I haven't gotten it yet.

kimberlyb300
2/2/19

Placed an order, they confirmed it, then CANCELLED it saying they 'couldn't confirm it'. Blamed me for not replying to an email I never got (funny, my email addy worked fine for the original order conf and all the spam 'coupon' emails in the first 24 hours - plus 2, yes TWO working phone numbers with voice mail that they never tried). They said they refunded some of the money (which the cc company shows no sign of having been done) but put the rest in a store credit for me to use later. They couldn't fulfill the first order, and think I'd order from them again? Argued with them, they said they'd refund the rest (waiting to hear from cc company). Fraud, thievery, cheating skanks. Oh, and they're in China, which you REALLY have to search to find out.

ednam61
1/31/19

i order two of your dresses they arrive late. I returned and have been trying to get a refund for over a month. The payment thru pay pal. big deal don't help either, just want more money! Never use Rotita or pay pay!!! Sorry!!!

julib13
1/29/19

Ordered a bathing suit on Jan. 13th as of Jan. 29th, I still don't have it! USPS shows it was refused delivery - however upon checking it never made it out of California! Who in the heck are they trying to deliver it to?! Ridiculous website, there is NO way to contact them. They have an email chat, however no one is there to do it. I doubt I doubt I get a refund!

lauries161
1/28/19

Do NOT EVER order from Rotita. No customer service at all. They don't give refunds, even if merchandise is returned following their procedure. There is no email, and you can't talk to them. STAY AWAY from Rotita. Worst company ever.

sharonm494
1/25/19

The items that I ordered were poorly made and the wrong size. I cut my lost of $68. and threw them in the trash.

joang120
1/24/19

I ordered 4 bathing suites and only received 3. One was way too big and when I tried to return it and question why I only received 3 none of my order numbers or invoice numbers would work on their website. e-mail address does not work either and there is not a phone number where you can call. On-line chat does not work either. There is absolutely no way to get in touch with them. Like everyone else I should have read the reviews. I highly doubt they will... and really don't think they care!!!! Never again.

amyd282
1/15/19

I ordered 4 tops at $109. Three of them were the correct size. The other one wouldn't fit my preteen daughter. One of the 3 that fit, does not resemble the picture shown, except in color. The shipment started in SHANGHAI. This means, you would have to file a claim with the FTC, not the BBB. They only offer 50% refund, and there is no phone number.

drc65
1/11/19

The order took more than 12 weeks to receive and when it arrived, it was a 9-10 dress instead of 2x that I ordered. This happened on 2 different orders and I had to give the dresses away. A waste of time and money. They cannot deliver what they promised. Just think if they receiving money from hardworking people for nothing.

frans32
1/9/19
• Updated review

This company is a hit or miss. The first dress I ordered I gave 4 stars because I was so pleased with the dress, the fit, the fabric. Loved it! So I ordered 4 more pieces. Unfortunately, something wrong with every piece. I had to pay for return shipping but they refunded my account in a timely manner. My advice is stay away from patterns. The patterns don't line or you may get a dress with the pattern of birds flying upside down haha. The sizing is way off! I ordered two jumpsuits in the same size. One was a bit snug and the other was so big i could not get it taken up.and yes I measured myself according to their size chart prior to ordering.

“Wow”
5/5/18
• Previous review

Beautiful dress for work! Received quickly! Making another purchase. And will purchase more sophisticated work clothes

lisas992
1/6/19

purchased item from rotita. Item was not good quality and huge. The real issue is trying to return said item. They make it almost impossible to return an item. I'm still waiting for my refund. Wish I'd read these reviews before I purchased item. I agree with others: STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY OR YOU'LL BE SORRY!

ms481
1/5/19

Can I leave zero or NEGATIVE stars??!!! Placed an order on Nov.30, 2018...which they show placed on Dec.1 because they are 13 hours ahead. Not happy with date told would be recieved, so asked for expedited shipping, and paid for it on Dec. 5. Was told by a representative it would be recieved in 1-2 weeks. Chart on website shows 3-5 days for shipping if expedited shipping paid for. Shows shipped on Dec. 7. Tracking shows "Processed Through Facility" on Dec 11.....then NOTHING!!! Today is Dec. 20. I have asked (3 times!!)for a refund on the shipping charge, since it was NOT expedited. Those requests were ignored, with the only response being that they contacted the shipping company and are waiting for a reply. I have now notified them that I will be refusing the package and expext a FULL REFUND on everything, including the shipping charge!! I have also placed a dispute with my credit card for the charges since I never recieved the package.

UPDATE: Package delivered on Dec. 28. and I refused it and sent it back. They finally refunded me the purchase price, BUT NOT THE SHIPPING CHARGE!!! They claim they gave me a full refund!! I am STILL (on Jan. 5) fighting with them for a refund on the shipping fee.

kerrim35
1/4/19

I ordered a beachy looking hoodie for my daughter in law for Christmas, it was supposed to be cream/with wine colored bold stripes on it. To order the color, you chose either blue or wine. This top showed 55 (5) star reviews on THEIR site in the area that the top is showing the picture. It is crucial to know this because they control the reviews and will not let a negative one through so you can't see what is really going on with this company. This shirt showed up and at first I was like what the h---? Why is it so faded as if washed 200 times already, nothing like the vivid wine colored stripes in the picture. Turns out, it was sewn inside out!!! How could this go unnoticed, it was so obvious. My daughter in law put it on inside out to see if it would work anyway, seams are to large and noticeable as well as the tags. It doesn't get any lower than a company deciding to send it anyway. It was a gift, shame on you!!! Never again...returning it and letting everyone know about this company!

corrinec6
1/1/19

Ordered 3 tops that looked great in the pictures. Arrived 7 weeks later, jammed in my mailbox in a cheap plastic bag. One top was OK, the other 2 were a joke. One sweater fitted like a dress, the other 'blouse' did no fit over my head, and had no buttons or zippers that would allow it to fit. Seventy dollars down the drain.Did not send items back because I don't believe they would acknowledge receipt of them, yet alone submit a refund.

carola187
12/28/18

My story is a repeat of so many other reviews - took forever to get my order, of course it doesn't fit. Poor quality, top doesn't look like the advertised item, shape is weird, sleeves too long, body too tight. I'm trying to return but their online chat doesn't work. In fact, I can't get their webpage to work at all. When trying to open a return, it says it doesn't recognize my password but ignores my requests to assign another one. It also doesn't recognize my order #, even though it gave me delivery confirmation on that order #. They have yet to respond to my emails for help. I've learned my lesson, I won't ever do this again.

miltone12
12/28/18

Buy somewhere else. Take forever to get it. Poor quality. Mis-sized. no customer service. Good luck getting your money back

teresitaa3
12/28/18

Clothes look better in the pictures. Clothes didn't fit right. Hard to return items. No one contacts you back. worst return policy. Zero customer serve. No contact number! Will NEVER buy from them again!!!

maryl731
12/27/18

Received this today obviously too late for Christmas, after waiting 2 weeks absolute rubbish, material, shape nothing like the picture, now I'm trying to return this think it's going to end up in Oxfam. I've learned my lesson this Christmas I will never buy clothes that I can't take back in locally in UK. Wish I had read the reviews

chc6
12/24/18

THIS COMPANY IS HORRIBLE . WE PAID FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING AND THEY TOLD IT WOULD STILL TAKE 6-10 DAYS JUST TO PROCESS THE ORDER THEN IT WOULD SHIP. WE ASKED FOR THE MONEY BACK BEFORE PROCESSING WAS COMPLETED . THEY ONLY REFUNDED THE SHIPPING COST. I HAD TO GO BACK AND FORTH FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT SENDING MESSAGES VIA THEIR WEBSITE TO DISPUTE THEIR CLAIM THAT THE REFUND FOR FULL AMOUNT SPENT WAS SENT ,IT WASNT. WHEN I REQUESTED THE REFUND IN THE BEGINNING IT WAS WEIRD THEY ONLY DID THE SHIPPING COST. ACCORDING TO MY PAY PAL IT WENT BACK TO MY ACCOUNT IN ONE DAY. WHEN I ADDRESSED WITH ROTITA THAT I HADN'T REVIVED A REFUND FOR THE ACTUAL MERCHANDISE THEY JUST KEPT TELLING IT HAS BEEN ISSUED. IT WAS NEVER ISSUED AND WERE TALKING A WEEK LATER AND IM STILL SENDING MESSAGES, SCREENSHOTS SHOWING MY PAYPAL REFUNDS AND ALL . HAD TO FILE A CLAIM WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY. THEY REALLY DIDNT WANT TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK

kristinz8
12/23/18

I ordered a shirt and paid an extra $10 for EXPRESS shipping. I was supposed to receive my item in 2-3 days. It is not SEVEN days and NO shirt!! I bought one of their Christmas shirts to wear at my Church service on Christmas Eve. Now I have to scurry to find another outfit. They took $38 from me and gave me NOTHING!!! A rip off. I tried to call them and their Express company they use to ship and NO ONE ANSWERS! They are all closed!! Who has an online company like this and does not provide a customer service line to help??
I cannot provide a photo of my item, because I NEVER GOT THE ITEM!!!
RIP OFF COMPANY! THEY TAKE YOUR $$ and deliver NOTHING!

louit
12/21/18

I ordered two tops. I knew it was going to take several weeks to get them, but ordered in plenty of time. Both blouses fit and were good quality, didn't shrink when washed. I'm sorry for all the folks who got screwed one way or the other, but my experience was fine.

lindaf461
12/20/18

I cannot even give this company a score as there isn't a 0. Never received order. I too wish I had read reviews before ordering. Watch your accounts I sure will be watching mine. Not to be trusted. I don't write reviews but will start complimenting the good companies from now on. I w
ill never order from them again.

dawns271
12/19/18

I wished I looked for reviews before ordering from Rotita. I think I was scammed. From the reviews I just read I don't expect to see the clothing I ordered. My order is really late, they don't respond to email at all. Don't order from this site!!!!

Helpful answer -4

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation. I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket? Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from sitejabber website.

By Rotita R., Rotita Representative

our size is Asian size and runs small for western size, you can choose 1-2 up more information, pls check our size chart

By Rotita R., Rotita Representative

I wouldn't order anything from that site. But it's at your own risk

By Sherene c.

This site is crap ! I wouldn't bother !

By Debs m.
Helpful answer -1

We have been providing free shipping and high quality products all over the world. Some customers may not like them, but they have right to return and get a refund. Meanwhile, there are many bad reviews not written by real customers, but fraud competitors. We really despise it.

By Rotita R., Rotita Representative

Sizing is very inconsistent and clothing looks nothing like the Pics. Do NOT buy

By Alexia W.

I wouldn't waste your money. Took forever to get the dress and once we got it, it was poor quality and not what was pictured on website. Finally got them to agree to refund money if I returned dress. Went to post office to ship back and found out it was going to cost almost $15 to send back with no guarantee I would get my full refund. I opted to keep the dress so I wouldn't be out more money. Maybe I can use for dish rag! Lesson learned! Will never order through them again.

By Christy W.
Helpful answer -1

Thanks for your feedback. We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation. So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose its not much expensive. After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued. Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from sitejabber. Best Regards,

By Rotita R., Rotita Representative

Don't know how many testimonies you have to read.. They all say the same thing.. don't waste your money unless you like to throw it away.. Someone should barr these people from sell in this country..

By Laura F.

I would cancel the c.c. pmt asap! This company is a scam! And they'll NEVER refund you!

By Stefanie B.
Questions? Get answers from the Rotita staff and other customers.

Rotita?