Review of Rotita

London, LONDON W1B, China
service@rotita.com

brendar343
5/21/19

DO NOT purchase from this company. I only gave this company 1-star because I was forced to in order to submit this review.

I purchased four different items and all merchandise was faulty in all aspects to varying degrees ... cheap fabric, seams sewed together without being square, neck opening would barely fit over my head and sleeves (both long and short) were crazy tight as if made for a child. All items had awkward sizing with absolutely no consistency.

BUYER BEWARE - cheap prices = cheap merchandise. You'll get even LESS than what you paid for. Save yourself a huge disappointment!

daniellec199
5/17/19

My money is gone and the person just hung up on me. Do not buy from them. They are scam artists. The items were probably stolen.

tinac266
5/15/19

The blouses I ordered were way off on size and didn't fit. Material was terrible. I got an RMA to return the merchandise and followed the directions exactly. I requested my money back. I tracked the package and confirmed they received it but I did not receive my money as stated in their return policy. Tried to contact them. There is no phone contact at all. You have to submit a "ticket" on their site and they said no refund due as past 30 days but it wasn't. I returned the merchandise within 19 days. They are a rip off!!!

claudiae37
5/15/19

These companies are slick reinventions for one factory from Hong Kong. The pictures are well done, models skinny. Material and construction is sub par. Shipping takes months. Don't purchase and always check reviews.

tyrika
5/15/19

The material is very cheap! The zipper doesn't work. It's torn. The size isn't what it says it is. This is a medium. Please do not purchase from this place. They will not return your money. They will tell you, they will add it to your account with them instead. That way you can't get your money back. Scam Scam!! No real customer service. Just an email!!! Don't do it!! The blouse doesn't even look like the picture.

evelync77
5/14/19

I ordered a bathing suit and it was to big so I requested to exchange it - they told me to send it back and I did and they did not send me the smaller size and when I asked them they said it was over the 30 days but it was not they received the item back with in the 30 days. They are a rip off!!!!!

judyb299
5/14/19

What I ordered looked beautiful & ordered the size I usually take & way to small. When trying to find address I read reviews & no one could find address to send it back.I found a lot of bad reviews.

ashleyd226

SCAM!SCAM!SCAM! BEWARE!!!!!!

My mom ordered a blouse off here and it was supposed to come in 3-5 days and she didn't receive it. She called of course and they stated that everybody that placed an order in May their order got messed up so their issuing everyone a refund today. She didn't have access to a computer so they called me. Got a phone call from RICHARD They asked we to go to www.support. us and it downloads this file for them to access your computer. He said he needed access to help me with the order refund form. Filled it out with the required information and input card information so they could issue the refund to the correct card. Didn't sound fishy or anything AT FIRST. 10-15 mins later he said that they had a problem with the system and has to issue the refund through pay-pal.
I'm like really, so I proceeded with the process to get the refund or try to. Next thing you know my computer goes blank. I'm calling his name because of course they put you on hold AGAIN AND AGAIN. I asked him he said oh this happened during the process because its doing verification or whatever it should take a couple more minutes, he puts me on hold AGAIN. Next thing you know it I get an email saying YOUR ORDER OF $500 is processing for a Basic Blue Walmart e-giftcard LIKE WTH $500 and it showed that I'm the one who placed the order. I know I didn't do that and I know my mom wouldn't but a $500 giftcard. I'm calling him and he's not answering I'm not going to hang up, so I finally got a response and asked him wtH going on. He had the nerve to say he doesn't know and that it must been someone one my end like stop with the bs. NOOO SIR DON'T PLAY Put 2 and 2 together. YA'LL THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION , Yall Took Control Of My Computer which I couldn't see anything on for a good 20 mins NOW OUT OF THE BLUE I GET AN EMAIL SAYING I BOUGHT A $500 GIFTCARD. So he says hold on let me find out what's going on. So he comes back on the phone saying that it's a fake advertisement and not to worry, if I happen to get charged call back. I said are you serious? If it was fake it wouldn't be coming from walmart.com email nor will it have my email saying im the gift recipient and the gift message said happy birthday and my birthday was just last week. Which means you was snooping through my things. So why he talking and feeding me more BS,I went on walmart. com and login to my account to see that THEY ACTUALLY PLACED AN ORDER OF $500 and so I went ahead and canceled it. He didn't know I still had access to my email from my phone. So I'm searching through the emails trying to find that email about the order and it wasn't there( good thing I took a screenshot of it). Went to the trash and GUESS WHATS IN THERE? The confirmation email from the order they placed and the cancellation email. He tried to erase his trace but I was ahead of him. Called my mom and had her call the bank, luckily they bank had already stopped the transaction because it was suspicious. Please son't order from here they ARE SCAMMERS . Idk if she will get that $57 refund but it's better then getting $500 taken from you.

carolc408
5/10/19

Rotita is a Scam. Can never get you money back. I ordered a top, it was too small and I ordered an extra large so I tried to return it. Their website does not work, this is a scam.

susand565
5/9/19

Bought a cloth in March and got my refund as my cloth was not good, I called there help line number @ 1-818-287-8378 they took a hour but refunded my money back. Executive was good and polite they just aske me for some co-operation and patience which favoured me after an hour.

jand158
Jan D.
5/9/19

Goods do take a while to arrive in UK. At first I struggled to get any information as to where to return goods to for a refund. Eventually I used the 'chat' which worked in the morning. The girls there were very helpful. I got a full refund because the swimsuits didn't really fit me.

lillyp25
5/8/19

Bought a dress in Feb. It took over a month to arrive. When it did arrive, it was poor quality and the size didn't fit. I sent it back but didn't receive a refund. I had to get PayPal involved to get anything back. Just received a refund in May. Dont buy from them! The clothes come from China. They tried to get out of getting me a refund

karenk470
5/7/19

I got the black & white striped top! Looks like a million bucks on rotiti's site! I felt like flying to China just to whoop someone!!!!! I have waited 2 months!! My Black & White top came in the cheapest material I have ever seen! My striking black and white top came with black on the top, next section black & white striped, then white-white section that did not match the white in the striped section.
Next section......NAVY BLUE! Nobody puts navy blue next to black!!!!! When you turn the blouse over??????all navy blue cheap cheap material! I am totally disgusted and it looks like none of us can do anything about getting our money back?? I just got mine today so I will start the process for a refund! Lol! Isn't it odd that my iPhone takes perfect pics but won't let me give you a good pic of my blouse? It's distorted but I will put it on anyway. By the way, this China hack shop is not worth a review of 1. It gets a zero!!!!

candyl34
5/7/19

This company will take your money, send you poor quality merchandise and if you want to return they will let you, and you will never see your money back and they will keep your return.

sallyj64
5/6/19

The ordering is fast. Shipping is fast. Products run small, so I returned an item. It has been a wild goose chase since then. There is no phone number to talk to someone; contacting customer service is done through some sort of messaging "ticket" system. It has been almost two months that I shipped the item back and I have not heard anything or seen a refund on my card I used. I sent a follow up message to check the status on the return and they have not answered.

zainah2
5/4/19

Dont waste your time ordering from this site I been waiting 1 month for my top, they said they would rush the shipment and Im still waiting. Total dissapointment

kynyattad
5/2/19

Rude representatives on phone disrespectful representatives and no available response via telephone will never use this online service again

erikaw49
4/29/19

This site shows pictures of beautiful dresses, one pattern actually at Lord and Taylor's. You will be dissatisfied with material, lack of customer service. Lesson went to local Lord and Taylor's and purchased during a sale. Paid 18.00 more but worth it!! Lesson local store had quality at a decent price where there is customer service.

keyzns
4/28/19

Rotita was a bad experience from start to finish. Based on the prices of the clothing, I was skeptical about this company, so, fortunately, only purchased one inexpensive blouse. First, the company takes approximately 3 to 4 weeks to get the item to you. Later, I learned that the clothing is made in China, so that would explain the poor delivery time-frame. When I finally received the item, which was supposedly an Extra Large, it was VERY small (even though marked Extra Large)...so small that it doesn't even fit my petite daughter. I get XL clothing from many other sources...Macy's, Penney's, Serengeti, and others. They have never run this small. Additionally, as one customer pointed out, the fabric is reminiscent of costume fabric. So...if course, I decided that I would return the item. When I looked at the Rotita policy, it requires that the customer pay the shipping, regardless of the problem (in this case, that their XL is actually a Small. I paid $28.96 for the item. To ship it...even without checking, would likely cost me at least $10.00 in order to have delivery confirmation, meaning I would get a measly $18 or so back at best. Plus, have to go through the headache of packaging it, taking it to the post office, and waiting God-knows-how-long to get my few bucks back. It looks like I'm stuck with it. I will try to find an Asian teenager with no breasts who might be able to fit into the blouse.

paulinet29
4/25/19

Clothes ill fitting cheap and tacky material nothing like pictures - refund policy crap - you have to send goods to America to get refund

sarahj443
4/25/19

The return policy is a lie ... Styles look great but Material was very cheap and tacky ....wish I had read these reviews ... I ordered 4 items only one was ok .... DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY .

barbaraa260
4/23/19

Still waiting for my refund from over a month ago!
Rotita won't answer any of my E-mails.
Return policy is Not how they offer it!

gigis15
4/22/19

My tops took forever to arrive. When they arrived, they smelled like mildew. As if they were stored in a damp warehouse. I tried to get assistance for my money back - They offered a few dollar reduction - I could not give these smelly gifts to my family.

They never contacted me again. CAUTION WITH THIS COMPANY!!

joleeny
4/20/19

I bought the Strappy Back High Waist Retro Flower Print Bikini Set. I was skeptical when I ordered it because of the reviews on here. I ordered anyhow. It took about 4 weeks but arrived today. The suit looks exactly like the picture. The quality is good. The bottoms are a little big. I ordered a med. and they fit now ( I am currently a large size). So they run a little big. The top fits perfectly. ( I am a C cup) I am very happy I took a chance and ordered this. I checked the "tracking" on the site and it never updated. So don't go by that. I am happy with this purchase.

darlenes146
4/20/19

Bought 2 shirts from Rotita. Received them and they were big so contacted company immediately. Took several attempts before a response. Received RMA # and address to return merchandise. Returned merchandise and never received credit. Disputed this with credit card company and Rotita is fighting this. Thank goodness I keep good records and emails to support my claim. So now I paid shipping to return,and they have the product which was returned within policy dates and they are refusing to give me my credit. Please note we are only talking about $50. Stay away from these low class online businesses. Quality and customer service are awful.

Helpful answer -4

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation. I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket? Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from sitejabber website.

By Rotita R., Rotita Representative

our size is Asian size and runs small for western size, you can choose 1-2 up more information, pls check our size chart

By Rotita R., Rotita Representative

I wouldn't order anything from that site. But it's at your own risk

By Sherene c.

This site is crap ! I wouldn't bother !

By Debs m.
Helpful answer -1

We have been providing free shipping and high quality products all over the world. Some customers may not like them, but they have right to return and get a refund. Meanwhile, there are many bad reviews not written by real customers, but fraud competitors. We really despise it.

By Rotita R., Rotita Representative

Sizing is very inconsistent and clothing looks nothing like the Pics. Do NOT buy

By Alexia W.

I wouldn't waste your money. Took forever to get the dress and once we got it, it was poor quality and not what was pictured on website. Finally got them to agree to refund money if I returned dress. Went to post office to ship back and found out it was going to cost almost $15 to send back with no guarantee I would get my full refund. I opted to keep the dress so I wouldn't be out more money. Maybe I can use for dish rag! Lesson learned! Will never order through them again.

By Christy W.
Helpful answer -1

Thanks for your feedback. We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation. So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose its not much expensive. After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued. Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from sitejabber. Best Regards,

By Rotita R., Rotita Representative

Don't know how many testimonies you have to read.. They all say the same thing.. don't waste your money unless you like to throw it away.. Someone should barr these people from sell in this country..

By Laura F.

I would cancel the c.c. pmt asap! This company is a scam! And they'll NEVER refund you!

By Stefanie B.
Questions? Get answers from the Rotita staff and other customers.

Rotita?