Review of Rotita

London, LONDON W1B, China
service@rotita.com

carolef34
11/11/18

Ordered five items, two of which were okay. Trying to return the other 3 for a month now. Haven't sent me the address to return. Website is impossible to navigate. Every time you click on a field, it throws you back out to the login. Don't know if I will EVER get my money back but at least I can help by warning everyone I know to stay away from this website.

kathleenh191
11/10/18

Don't believe their claim of money back! You pay cheap prices and get appropriately cheap crap. They advertised a "sweatshirt" but it's made of nylon tricot -- not sweatshirt material. I wrote a negative review and guess what? They never posted it. Surprise surprise.
I will never deal with them again.

elissad
11/9/18

Received my order in a bag marked XL but the blouse was marked S and it was small. I reached out twice via FB Messenger. Apparently the Chinese don't care whether you are a satisfied customer because they can always find another sucker to believe in their money back guarantee.

amandad210
11/6/18

They will not refund my money? They are stealing from customers! I have not received product nor do I want it! I wanty money back and have been in communication with a Judy with Rotita and she has sent me wrong order number as well as wrong time And date of order! She makes every excuse in book to not send money back! Just sad and terrible! I even went through PayPal but even their resolution center said there is nothing they can do until Rotita sends me my money back! Rotita are thieving liers and Don't waste time money on their products! ROTITA GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!!!

vangieb
11/1/18

ROTITA TOOK MY MONEY AND NEVER SENT ME MY ORDER OF TWO DRESSES!! IT HAS BEEN SINCE MARCH 2018 AND IT IS NOW NOVEMBER 2018!! I HAVE REACHED OUT TO THE COMPANY BUT TO NOOOOO AVAIL! Are they serious!!! I thought it was a decent clothing company that was clean and aboveboard! WOW, WAS I WRONG!! GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY ROTITA OR SEND ME MY DRESSES!!!! STOP ROBBING US!!

nancyt187
10/31/18

I ordered a very cute jean jacket but didn't wear it until 30 days had passed. I was totally humiliated at work when my coworkers noticed how the sleeves did not match. I sent pictures to Rotita but they refused to replace or refund the item.

susanj263
10/31/18

I purchased 2 bathing suits from this company and the quality was HORRIBLE. I threw them in the trash after reading these comments (wish I had read before) because it wasn't worth the postage to ship the CRAP back to China.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

I will ALWAYS check for reviews from now on when buying from an online company I've never heard of. Lesson learned

dawnb231
10/29/18

I ordered 2 blouses and 1 pair of palazzo pants. The sizes are accurate. However the zipper on the palazzo pants are on the right hand side (should be on the left hand side) and the top section of the zipper catches the fabric and very hard to unzip. I struggled for 15 minutes before I was able to get the zipper down. Since I can fix this issue I decided to not return. I have sent an email to Rotita. Waiting for a response back. The service is slow. Took 5 days to for my shipment to be sent and did not receive it for another 9 days. I believe there is an option for faster delivery for a charge. With other companies getting items delivered in half the time with free delivery, I would think that Rotita would prefer more business and get the shipping updated to a faster delivery. I know I would order more,but not with this slow service.

jessicag290
10/20/18

I recently purchased a dress from this site. My first red flag should have been that it was estimated 4 weeks for standard shipping, so it was obviously coming from over seas. When it arrived, it looked like something I patched together in my 6th grade home Ed class. That fabric was cheap, the dress is boxy I couldn't tell the front from the back(there was also no tag) there is a seam right down the front, and all of the edges look like they are about to unravel. I fear if I wash it one time it's done. I really love the style of the dress but the quality is very bad.

annetteo20
10/18/18

I purchased 2 dresses and the fit was perfect, beautiful fabric and I absolutely love them. Will definitely be ordering off this site again

alineu
10/15/18

I'd already had a few in the basket. I'm so glad that I checked the reviews. Thank you all for taking the time to share your experiences. Five Stars For Deception!

leukem
10/9/18

These are all the same distributor. They have even more than the above mentioned names. Watch for the same models and dresses in each site.
The facts are these: I purchased over $350 in dresses from this site. Over 75% had manufacturing defects and deformities that made them unwearable. I contacted the site for an exchange (not even asking for a refund) and filed a claim on their 100% satisfaction policy. Within 24 hours I was no longer able to log in to my own account on their site, nor renew the password or any other method of accessing my claim or order history. I had been completely stone-walled. I still have a full case of dresses that are not only cut improperly, but have no lining, are very cheaply made, cut badly, and sewn with very very poor workmanship, and are quite ugly in reality. And on top of that, I was completely blown off from the company, in spite of their satisfaction policy. It turns out, this all comes from China, and our Federal Trade Commission cannot enforce their promises to trade or refund. It is all straight up lies.

susanv157
10/7/18

.SCAM! DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY OUT OF CHINA. CAN"T GET ON THERE WEBSITE BECAUSE IT WON"T TAKE MY EMAIL AND PASSWORD INFORMATION. EVEN CHANGED MY PASSWORD AND STILL CAN'T GET IN . CLOTHES ARE LIKE A THRIFT STORE WITH A VERY HIGH PRICE. I WILL BE CONTACTING THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. THESE PEOPLE SHOULD ONLY SELL CHINA. Susan Virgil cmasuzie@yahoo.com

brandar
10/5/18

Bad quality fabric and workmanship. Looks nothing like the photo (very boxy). Their cheap, sleazy crap ships from CHINA! Returning something to China costs far more than the item is worth so you will wind up throwing it away and be out the money you spent. Just donate the money to charity, at least that way you get a write off. I'm taking the four tops I purchased to the women's shelter.

charlottev13
9/25/18

received produc6, (after I cancelled my order) wrong size..
guess Medium in English is different than CHINESE..
too small no return policy no response.
stay away no wonder I am skeptical to order on line.
from anyone. American made is better and more honest.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Americans know what customer service entails..!!!!!!!!!1other countries are a SCAM.!!1 VIVA AMERICA

sandrac310
9/24/18

I purchased 2 bathing suits. Poorly made. Cheap material. One was damaged. You need a ticket to return. They never got back to me. Opened a dispute with PayPal. More time wasted. First offered me partial refund and keep merchandise. I declined. Next wanted me to return to China but would not send a prepaid mailer for damaged merchandise. I finally called my credit card company and they resolved it. Got a refund but the whole transaction took 4 months. There are enough credible companies around without ordering from these Chinese scam artists. Never again.

debbiej97
9/24/18

Rotita has the exact same items as Lilygal. Same pictures and items, and I ordered a swim suit back on June 6 and it is sept 24 and i still have not received it. I have tried to get in contact with them but i never get an answer back. I called the post office and gave them my tracking number and the post office told me that they can not track the kind of tracking number Lilygal gave me. It still to this day says my package is in Chicago and cleared for delivery since June 16. They have to change their name because too many people are catching on to them.

sabrinam93
9/23/18

I would leave 0 if possible. This is the WORST quality garbage I have ever seen. I should have known better. There return policy is a joke. If you bought there garbage just take the 50% and take it as a lesson learned or you will be out 100%. This company is a scam that just anticipates you will try to return there garbage and gives you half back to avoid there stupid games. I bought over 250$ worth of stuff I would be afraid to burn. It smells like glue and feels like disposable material. Awful place!

evelynd43
9/21/18

Even though they advertise with American flags the product all comes from China takes forever to get here poor quality wiont honor returns

alethag1
9/20/18

This company is about your money and not your satisfaction. The pictures are wonderful to look at, but the merchandise are not, and for the most part not what you will receive. They do not want to refund your money at any cost. The communication is like "I don't speak english" . RUN!

curtisc60
9/20/18

I was excited to come across this website with hopes of buying my wife clothes that would look good on a woman with curves. She and I picked out several items and then I decided to check the reviews of the company. Glad I did. Thanks so much.

kayw80
9/20/18

I ordered 3 bathing suits back on Feb 3rd of this year..only received 2 of them...Order # was W1802090828403235....will include a picture of the one I never received...so I would like my refund of $ 41.81....my total order was $115.17 and this can be verified thru my Pay Pal Account....Kay W

susannah19
9/18/18

Their cheap, sleazy crap ships from CHINA! Returning something to China costs far more than the item is worth.. so you will wind up throwing it away and be out the money you spent. Just donate the money to charity.. at least that way you get a write off.

lilyc63
9/15/18

Victims, please don't be upset. let's get together, HOW WE CAN MAKE ACTIONS TO STOP THESE cheating companies. Please don't be angry, let's make a better world. Anything we can do, PLEASE POST HERE.

I bought a clothes, this is my first time buying from ROTITA, the most horrible online con company. The bad things are they still promo the picture online which buyer will not get what they see on the picture. The picture looks beautiful, but the real clothes is soooo ugly. I sent back it cost me $17.3. I was asking they should pay back the USPS cost. But, they don't.

gladysl11
9/14/18

I am guilty for not reading all the negatives reviews about his company. They advertised beautiful clothing photos but what they deliver is a cheap copy made out of the worst fabric. I ordered a two pieces Swimdress with shorts. I never imagine that they will make a swimdress out of a thin cheap polyester and the top part was almost translucent with not finish or trimming at all. They just cut the fabric sew it at one end and that was all they did. They did not delivered a short as the model on the photo show it. It was just a brief. I tried to return it right away but they made their return page so complicated that I doubt anyone will have the patient to follow their instructions. First they require you to request a Tiquet because without the "ticket" they will not make any refund. 2 you Must upload a photo of the items being returned. I tried everything and it did not work. 3. I want to chat with them just to ask why I needed to send them a photo or if I can get their e-mail to send the photo as an attachment, but this is a catch 22 because in order to chat I also needed the "ticket" and to upload a photo. They do not care about the Order Number, reference, etc. They also advice that they are not responsible if the merchandise get lost in the mail. I was reading other comments where the customers advise not to send anything back for a refund because they DO NOT SEND ANY REFUND AT ALL. Therefore you ended up paying for the returned item, did not get the item and it is a gain for them since they will keep it to be resold to a new customers. There is no phone or e-mail to contact them. The big credit cards companies like Visa, Master Charge, Pay Pal etc, should not be partners in crime with those companies that just want to steal money from customers acting in good faith in ordering merchandise from them thinking they will got a good value for their money. Making false advertisement should be penalized by the law. If a customer see that x company is not being accepted by a credit card company customers will think twice before ordering from them and pretty soon they will be out of business of stealing in plain view since the government or the big credit card companies are not paying attention to this problem. I wish there is a customer protection office in USA where we need to complain about not only Rotita but all foreign companies stealing money from their clients.

Helpful answer -4

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation. I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket? Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from sitejabber website.

By Rotita R., Rotita Representative

our size is Asian size and runs small for western size, you can choose 1-2 up more information, pls check our size chart

By Rotita R., Rotita Representative

I wouldn't order anything from that site. But it's at your own risk

By Sherene c.

This site is crap ! I wouldn't bother !

By Debs m.
Helpful answer -1

We have been providing free shipping and high quality products all over the world. Some customers may not like them, but they have right to return and get a refund. Meanwhile, there are many bad reviews not written by real customers, but fraud competitors. We really despise it.

By Rotita R., Rotita Representative

Sizing is very inconsistent and clothing looks nothing like the Pics. Do NOT buy

By Alexia W.

I wouldn't waste your money. Took forever to get the dress and once we got it, it was poor quality and not what was pictured on website. Finally got them to agree to refund money if I returned dress. Went to post office to ship back and found out it was going to cost almost $15 to send back with no guarantee I would get my full refund. I opted to keep the dress so I wouldn't be out more money. Maybe I can use for dish rag! Lesson learned! Will never order through them again.

By Christy W.
Helpful answer -1

Thanks for your feedback. We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation. So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose its not much expensive. After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued. Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from sitejabber. Best Regards,

By Rotita R., Rotita Representative

Don't know how many testimonies you have to read.. They all say the same thing.. don't waste your money unless you like to throw it away.. Someone should barr these people from sell in this country..

By Laura F.

I would cancel the c.c. pmt asap! This company is a scam! And they'll NEVER refund you!

By Stefanie B.
Questions? Get answers from the Rotita staff and other customers.

Rotita?