Review of Rotita

London, LONDON W1B, China
service@rotita.com

terriep6
7/19/18

I saw this company advertised as LilyGal about a year ago when I ordered what looked like cute clothes at a reasonable price. It took nearly a month to get to me and that was my first clue that it was probably from China. That is when I looked at all the bad reviews and I have to agree. The quality of the clothing was terrible. Everything was dry clean only. The coat I ordered in my normal size would have fit my 8 year old granddaughter better. LilyGal must have gotten enough bad reviews but instead of any improvements they have just renamed it to Rotita. Similar clothing, same models, Same scam. I don't know how this is allowed to even be a legitimate webstore or how they stay in business. They should be taken off the internet.

unrefinedp
7/16/18

My first site jabber review. Wish I'd checked here before my $150+ order. Everything you've read is true. Once you place your order you can't get back onto web site to contact customer service etc. Fishy as heck.

davidg893
7/15/18

Ordered a item paid for 6 to 8 day shipping 30days later nothing, and tracking shows still in transit. The same info after sending in a ticket.

natasham69
7/14/18

Purchased this dress - they shipped it fast but when I saw it... it was evident how they managed that. Loose stitching throughout (clearly visible)... could not fully unzip to try on because the idiot that made it stitched the outer zip section up preventing it from fully going down all the way (when you look inside you can see there is more zippage that should go down more).

You have to raise a ticket, attach images (yet their stupid website has size restrictions) then you get waffle bad grammar replies trying to give you partial refunds which given they knew they dispatched a crap quality dress out to me...is not on!

Such a palaver - shop with them hit n miss at your own spending risk! They are refusing to refund me in full so I have sent them a stern email (service@rotita.com) and they will never see my money again...but that bounced back with 'raise a ticket' auto response. They are totally evasive!

karenk322
7/11/18

Ordered swimsuits, very cheap material and TWO to THREE SIZES too small!!! Contacted company, they said 'spoke to my manager many times, will give 80% refund and let you keep item, how is this? what is your decision?" Believe me, from reading these reviews, I am sure I won't get a refund at all. If I do, I'll come back and update. But, BE FOREWARNED, they seem NOTORIOUS for CHARGING YOUR CARD EVEN MORE than what you ordered, never giving refunds!! Criminals!! So much for ethics in China!

barbarae103
7/11/18

Rotita does not honor their return policy. They tell you they have a return address in the USA for merchandise you want to return. But according to a recent review they required her to spend almost $40 to return merchandise to China. They are not honest. They won't issue you an RMA number to return items if you want a FULL refund. They try every which way to get you to take a percentage of the money you spent on their clothing instead of a full refund for all items you want to return. They pretend that there is a "manager" who won't let them offer you more than, say 80%. This is very similar to the Ethiopian scam but this appears to be based in China - but who knows. The clothing looks good online but is not as nice in person. Dealing with such an underhanded, illegitimate business that will not fulfill their published return policy is a very bad idea. Don't do it. It's not worth it. There are many more businesses that you can buy from that are legitimate and honor their policies and care about their customers as well as their merchandise. Rotita is a scam.

judyv17
7/10/18
• Updated review

I was surprised that Rotita responded to my review. They offered to reimburse me 80% of the cost. However, I already returned the item, when my credit card company indicated they would reimburse me for most of the shipping cost. I might add that I had no problem with quality of the fabric and workmanship. I really liked the blouse, but theres no chance they have a size that would fit me.

“Wish I had read these reviews before ordering”
11/16/17
• Previous review

Like others, the blouse I purchased was 2 sizes too small. And like other reviewers, I had no luck trying to return the item via their website. I contacted my credit card company to help. Rotita offered a 50% refund, but I wanted a full refund when I return the item. Well, learned that I had to return the blouse to an address in China at a cost of $30.95!!!!! Talk about being between a rock and a hard place. I also read that when a customer gives a 5-Star review, Rotita will offer a discount on their purchase. That has to be the lowest and unfairest trick to future customers looking for honest reviews.

Response from Rotita R., Rotita Representative
Dear customers,
We apologize for the inconvenience.
There is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.
In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or refund. Pls log in your account on our site and submit a ticket from the after-sales service, our customer service will send you the return address and the RMA number in one working day (except weekends and holidays).
Note: Please mention that you are from sitejabber.
Best Regards
donnak84
7/10/18
• Updated review

They offered an 80% credit as the swimsuit did not fit. They allowed me to keep the swimsuit so that I didn't have to pay to ship it back. I am satisfied with the solution.

“Still no response.”
7/25/17
• Previous review

They offered to give me an 80% credit and I keep the swimsuit, but I have not received any further communication. My credit card company has not received a credit from Rotita as of today.

“Says returns are easy, don't be fooled!”
7/12/17
• Previous review

I received my swimsuit and it does not fit. The site will not allow me to create a ticket to start the refund process. It doesn't even acknowledge my order number or tracking number. There is no email address, no customer service number, no way to contact them. Stay away and do not order from this company. I will dispute this charge with my credit card.

Response from Rotita R., Rotita Representative
Dear customs,
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Note: Please mention that you are from sitejabber.
Best Regards
traceep1
7/10/18

Yes i returned items and sent several times the UPS tracking information and sent them where UPS said it was delivered. I never received my refund

cb263
7/9/18

Ordered BEFORE vacation. Should have been here before leaving according to shipping times. Was not at house AFTER returning from vacation. Tracking says it is finally in the country? Hard to get a new password to sign in to further track and make comments. In limbo I guess. Hope it arrives someday. I will not order from them again due to delayed shipping, which in some instances, you are not aware of until AFTER the order is placed

janellb3
7/6/18

I have to pay postage to get that much of a refund. The ad says... if you are not 100% satisfied with the items you received, we gladly accept the return&exchange within 30 days of receipt, ... but not 100% refund.

sheilaw96
6/30/18

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME!!! I ordered products from Rotita and when the shipment arrived, I was very disappointed because the products were not a true representation of the pictures online and lacked quality. Also, the sizes were not according to the chart provided and the clothes did not fit properly.

I wanted to get a refund on about 90% of the purchases but that has been very difficult due to very poor and or no customer service. I was not able to get information for a return/refund after several attempts trying.

I will never order from Rotita again and advise you to do the same. I wished I would have seen the reviews prior to ordering. KEEP YOUR MONEY.
Sheila W. 6/30/18

victorias196
6/29/18

If I could give them a zero I would. This company gave me a medium dress that I couldnt even fit over my head. Tried to return it and they only would offer me a partial credit. I asked for a full refund and they closed the ticket. No phone number either. BUYER BEWARE.BUYER BEWARE BUYER BEWARE BUYER BEWARE. HAD TO GO BACK AND FORTH WITH MY BANK CHASE THEY GAVE ME A HARD TIME, CALLED THEM BACK AND DISPUTING IT AGAIN. ROTITA CANT DO THIS TO PEOPLE. CRIMINALS

catherineg94
6/27/18

I placed an order, received an email confirmation for the correct amount that I purchased. Next day my bank showed they took more that the amount that I ordered. There is no one you can actually speak to, just converse over the system which proved useless. I ended up cancelling my order but could not get my money back. I had to dispute it with my bank and they gave me a refund. This company is terrible.

cassaundraf
6/26/18

I order a 2 piece dress it was suppose to be white. It was cream with white net sleeves. I ordered 1x it was a large. Whey would I pay to have something shipped back when they sent the wrong item and color. Can't get in contact with anyone there. I will never I mean never order from there again. I will tell everyone I know not to order from there.... You guys suck

rhonday7
6/26/18

I ordered from this website it is poor quality (garbage). A very horrible experience. This website need to be reported to the BBB.

janetm268
6/24/18

It is too much trouble sending back and I missed the deadline because I was preoccupied with my sons graduation from College. Now I have a dress that is too small that I cant return!

louisec118
6/22/18

I ordered 3 swimsiuts but the one didn't fit. When I contacted Rotita to exchange for different size they said they cant exchange as it was delivered more than 30 days ago!!! I received the slip for collection from the post office 2 days previous to me collecting!!! The items took 3 months to receive!!! Never again will I order from them.

sheilar93
6/20/18

I have purchased swimwear that does not fit. Trying to return it and cannot access my account. I can pull up my order, but keeps saying I have no acct? But, keep getting e-mails?? Not happy at all with their procedures. Should be less complicated.

lyndaj13
6/20/18

I ordered four dresses, three were too small but very beautiful. I contacted Rotita and the respond was quick. I was in contact with a Judy from Rotita and I am very satisfied. Thank you Judy.
Lynda-Calumet Park, IL

maristelaw
6/20/18

This is a terrible company you can't return they made horrible product made w/ garbage fabric and the workmanship is the worst. DO NOT ORDER ANY OF THESE GARMENTS.....

twilae
6/19/18

Terrible quality of clothing. Terrible communication between seller and customer. Terrible length in time to receive shipping. I will be reporting them to the BBB.

virginiaf46
6/19/18

It can't be this hard did you ever return how did you do it did you get a sticker did you use their address

sandrah275
6/18/18
• Updated review

I contacted Rotita and said if they wouldn't help I would go to Barclaycard for support as I had paid with my card. I got a reply back from Rotita - 'Best Wishes!' I think translated that meant 'Up yours'. They're just laughing at me.

“Chinese company who couldn't care less”
6/7/18
• Previous review

This company based in China doesn't care about their customers so watch out. Paid extra for early delivery of my order - took over a month. When I complained they said I had ordered HOT SALE items and couldn't have fast delivery. I think all of their items are HOT SALE. In any case why did they allow you to pay extra if you can't have early delivery on them. Then they said I could have a 50% refund if the goods arrived after a certain date. When I contacted them to ask for the 50% refund they changed the date and said I couldn't have one. The goods were too late for my holiday and in any case didn't fit - their sizing is all over the place. I'm going to sell them on eBay - why - well take a look at their returns policy. Besides which I wouldn't trust them to refund me anyway.

ritam120
6/15/18

Bought and item from them poor quality. Then try to return and they said keep the item and we'll give you $17.98 back. They later got my C/C information from PayPal and charged $500.00 on my card. Keep away from this company. They say free returns that bull $#*!. Cost more to send them back. What would you expect from China! They're not even worth 1 star. No phone number to call. Why do you think you can't reach them to talk. They just want your money.

Helpful answer -4

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation. I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket? Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from sitejabber website.

By Rotita R., Rotita Representative

our size is Asian size and runs small for western size, you can choose 1-2 up more information, pls check our size chart

By Rotita R., Rotita Representative

I wouldn't order anything from that site. But it's at your own risk

By Sherene c.

This site is crap ! I wouldn't bother !

By Debs m.
Helpful answer -1

We have been providing free shipping and high quality products all over the world. Some customers may not like them, but they have right to return and get a refund. Meanwhile, there are many bad reviews not written by real customers, but fraud competitors. We really despise it.

By Rotita R., Rotita Representative

Sizing is very inconsistent and clothing looks nothing like the Pics. Do NOT buy

By Alexia W.

I wouldn't waste your money. Took forever to get the dress and once we got it, it was poor quality and not what was pictured on website. Finally got them to agree to refund money if I returned dress. Went to post office to ship back and found out it was going to cost almost $15 to send back with no guarantee I would get my full refund. I opted to keep the dress so I wouldn't be out more money. Maybe I can use for dish rag! Lesson learned! Will never order through them again.

By Christy W.
Helpful answer -1

Thanks for your feedback. We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation. So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose its not much expensive. After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued. Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from sitejabber. Best Regards,

By Rotita R., Rotita Representative

Don't know how many testimonies you have to read.. They all say the same thing.. don't waste your money unless you like to throw it away.. Someone should barr these people from sell in this country..

By Laura F.

I would cancel the c.c. pmt asap! This company is a scam! And they'll NEVER refund you!

By Stefanie B.
Questions? Get answers from the Rotita staff and other customers.

63 Photos for Rotita