Review of Rotita

London, LONDON W1B, China
service@rotita.com

evelynd43
9/21/18

Even though they advertise with American flags the product all comes from China takes forever to get here poor quality wiont honor returns

alethag1
9/20/18

This company is about your money and not your satisfaction. The pictures are wonderful to look at, but the merchandise are not, and for the most part not what you will receive. They do not want to refund your money at any cost. The communication is like "I don't speak english" . RUN!

curtisc60
9/20/18

I was excited to come across this website with hopes of buying my wife clothes that would look good on a woman with curves. She and I picked out several items and then I decided to check the reviews of the company. Glad I did. Thanks so much.

kayw80
9/20/18

I ordered 3 bathing suits back on Feb 3rd of this year..only received 2 of them...Order # was W1802090828403235....will include a picture of the one I never received...so I would like my refund of $ 41.81....my total order was $115.17 and this can be verified thru my Pay Pal Account....Kay W

susannah19
9/18/18

Their cheap, sleazy crap ships from CHINA! Returning something to China costs far more than the item is worth.. so you will wind up throwing it away and be out the money you spent. Just donate the money to charity.. at least that way you get a write off.

lilyc63
9/15/18

Victims, please don't be upset. let's get together, HOW WE CAN MAKE ACTIONS TO STOP THESE cheating companies. Please don't be angry, let's make a better world. Anything we can do, PLEASE POST HERE.

I bought a clothes, this is my first time buying from ROTITA, the most horrible online con company. The bad things are they still promo the picture online which buyer will not get what they see on the picture. The picture looks beautiful, but the real clothes is soooo ugly. I sent back it cost me $17.3. I was asking they should pay back the USPS cost. But, they don't.

gladysl11
9/14/18

I am guilty for not reading all the negatives reviews about his company. They advertised beautiful clothing photos but what they deliver is a cheap copy made out of the worst fabric. I ordered a two pieces Swimdress with shorts. I never imagine that they will make a swimdress out of a thin cheap polyester and the top part was almost translucent with not finish or trimming at all. They just cut the fabric sew it at one end and that was all they did. They did not delivered a short as the model on the photo show it. It was just a brief. I tried to return it right away but they made their return page so complicated that I doubt anyone will have the patient to follow their instructions. First they require you to request a Tiquet because without the "ticket" they will not make any refund. 2 you Must upload a photo of the items being returned. I tried everything and it did not work. 3. I want to chat with them just to ask why I needed to send them a photo or if I can get their e-mail to send the photo as an attachment, but this is a catch 22 because in order to chat I also needed the "ticket" and to upload a photo. They do not care about the Order Number, reference, etc. They also advice that they are not responsible if the merchandise get lost in the mail. I was reading other comments where the customers advise not to send anything back for a refund because they DO NOT SEND ANY REFUND AT ALL. Therefore you ended up paying for the returned item, did not get the item and it is a gain for them since they will keep it to be resold to a new customers. There is no phone or e-mail to contact them. The big credit cards companies like Visa, Master Charge, Pay Pal etc, should not be partners in crime with those companies that just want to steal money from customers acting in good faith in ordering merchandise from them thinking they will got a good value for their money. Making false advertisement should be penalized by the law. If a customer see that x company is not being accepted by a credit card company customers will think twice before ordering from them and pretty soon they will be out of business of stealing in plain view since the government or the big credit card companies are not paying attention to this problem. I wish there is a customer protection office in USA where we need to complain about not only Rotita but all foreign companies stealing money from their clients.

cs285
9/10/18

I ordered a "copy Gucci" dress on the Rotita website, and because I didn't want to be bombarded with Rotita emails every second, I signed in as a guest.
The dress has now arrived and its a TERRIBLE material and design and obviously I want to return it and get a refund (which I was assured I could do when I placed the order). However, when I now go back to the site to sort a refund, I need a password (which I didn't set to start with) so am unable to return the jolly thing! I have tried emailing/web chatting the company and had no response.
Last time I will be using them!!!

barbaras557
9/8/18

Shipping takes at least a month. Duplicate products. I submitted a ticket for a refund. They offered to pay me 40% refund. I sent a note asking them to increase the refund. They sent me a very small refund anyway. I am now out a lot of money. I will never order from Rotita or China again. Shady company. No customer satisfaction!

beatricem29
9/4/18

I BOUGHT 2 DRESSES AND 3 JEWELLERY. IT TOOK ALMOST 1 MONTH TO RECEIVE THE PARCEL. I OPENED THE PARCEL AND FIND VERY POOR QUALITY OF MATERIAL AND ALL JEWELLERIES WERE MISSING.
I WROTE 3 TIME AND UNTIL NOW, I ONLY RECEIVING GENERIC MESSAGES NOT ANSWERING MY INQUIRIES .
I AM SO DESAPOINTED IN THIS COMPANY.

DON T BUY ANYTHING WITH THEM, IT A SAM

eddyp8
9/3/18

I wish I had read these reviews first. I know sometimes folks put in bad reviews for little things which the company had no control over, but Rotita just all out lies.....although the designs are beautiful (that is how they sucker you in) the material and sewing is of poor quality. Also in terms of sizes, they are not what they state. For example, my size is XL and according to the size chart, I could have ordered XL or XXL, (which I did) when I tried on the dress, it was actually 2 sizes to small. In terms of their return policy, don't bother. I wanted a refund on.my dress, and they offered me 50% of what I paid and I could keep a dress that didn't fit. When I requested another size, they then offered me 80% of what I paid. They are a scam. I wish Facebook and every other social media that promotes them, would truely look into their quality of material/service before agreeing to promote them....I really wish I could give them a ZERO STAR but one star is the only way I could put the review in

dorethal
9/1/18

I ordered three blouses and a jumpsuit from this company. When I finally got them, they all looked cheap and were poorly sewed together. I will never wear these items. The website displays beautiful clothing but no matter how good they look, don't order. The pictures do not accurately depict the product that you will actually get in the long run. The sizing is off sizing.The fabric isn't aligned correctly.

vickih124
8/31/18

Bought 2 bathing suits, Saw sizes run small, so I ordered 1 size larger. The suits were huge. One had attached skirt that went below my knees.The other wasn't even what I ordered. To return they said I had to send a picture of what I ordered which I did. They said I would have to pay return shipping to China. and they would offer me 1/2 off the price if I kept them. Didn't want the hassle so I accepted and just through them in the trash. Figured I learned my lesson.

shirleys193
8/23/18

The so called clothing company, Rotita, is a huge scam! The clothes you see on their website isn't what you're going to get; they will send you a cheap version. Good luck trying to return any item or getting a refund from them; IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AND THEY WILL BLOCK YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU KNOW IT. Yes, it happened to me. Do a Google search on them and you will see all the negative reviews they have. You have been warned!!!

katieb190
8/21/18

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY REFUND BACK FOR OVER 3 MONTHS! I have done everything they have asked me for. I paid S&H. I gave them the USPS # as requested. I have answered every mundane question they have asked and am still waiting and answering in hopes they finally give me my money!.....over $50 down the drain!

becksm1
8/19/18

Terrible didnt look like the picture at all. Fabric was crap and sizing completely off!!!
Waste of money false advertising!

julins1
8/14/18

Very bad not good business practice a customer return your product you return their money or a return of the product

jt163
8/13/18

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! Kiss your $$ goodbye. It's a shame you can't give zero stars. I made a purchase on May 11 2018. It was (according to them!) supposed to be shipped in two weeks. On June 15 2018 the Rotita account still showed it had not shipped. I disputed the payment. Magically shortly after I disputed the charge the Rotita account said it had been shipped. BS. I never received it. Fast forward to my credit card co. said Rotita provided some sort of "documentation" to my credit card company to dispute my dispute. I still have never seen a package from them. SCAM. No doubt the positive reviews are people they have hired to submit.

susiey4
8/9/18

This company isn't only dishonest and fraudulent they have a serious lack of intelligence. Stay away from them. It will cause you so much frustration you'll wish you never heard of the name Rotita!!!! If there was a blank star I would have chosen that one.

db257
8/9/18

Ordered a cute suit (in their picture anyway) and received something very different. It vaguely (emphasis on VAGUELY) resembled the suit I ordered, but smelled like gasoline and was about 4 sizes too small. I asked for a return, as what they sold me was utter trash, and was subject to a series of negotiations, where they claimed they were going to send me first 50%, then 80% of my money. From what I have read on this site, very few people get refunded directly from Rotita! I opened a Paypal discussion (not a full on dispute) and was told that I would NOT get my refund unless I closed the dispute. ***Red flag warning*** I never escalated from a discussion to a dispute and try as I might, they refused to acknowledge this! Once I closed my discussion, my right to ever escalate to a dispute was GONE. They told me I had the option to return it, but a $25 mailing fee for a $30 suit seems hardly worth the trouble and that's what they are banking on. Most reviews on sitejabber say a refund was never processed despite mailing the clothing back! So beware if you go this route.
So on to my bank credit card, Chase, to dispute the smelly suit! They gave me a temporary credit and are now waiting to hear Rotita's side of the story. I fully expect them to use the picture I uploaded to their "resolution" center against me, claiming I said the suit was completely different. Well, it's obvious that it's not exactly the same, but there's just no good way to capture the smell of gasoline or the wrong size or cheap material in a picture that was sent to show these qualities. ***Red flag #2***Don't ever send them a picture. They know you were sent garbage. This is to prove that you were sent something vaguely similar and hopefully your bank won't notice.
In summation, I think this is a very well thought out scam, so kudos to you folks at Rotita for coming up with a no-win situation for returns and refunds. I hope karma pays you back richly. To all potential buyers, you've been warned!

kariw23
8/8/18

Ordered an item that was supposed to make it in 7-10 days. I got an email stating it could arrive in 3 months, so I tried to cancel. Too late they said. So I was just going to wait for it. It's now been 3 weeks and has been bouncing around post offices for over a week now because the address is missing or something. No indication from USPS. So now apparently it's back to China. Will NEVER use again. Horrible experience.

rhondal63
8/7/18

Ordered 2 swimsuits that took forever to receive. When I finally got them they were very poor quality and one didn't fit at all (both were same size). When I tried to correspond with them, the "on-line" chat was NEVER up. When I tried to sign into my account, they said I had used the wrong password. When I clicked for a new password, I got nothing (a link was never sent to reset password). When I tried emailing them, I got "try again, our email is down for updating). I tried each of these attempts at least 6 - 12 times and NEVER got through to them. I just resigned myself to the fact that I got SCAMMED (as it seems many others have as well). This outfit needs to be removed from the internet ... it is nothing but a HUGE SCAM. I didn't realize when I ordered that it was from Shanghai China or I would NEVER have ordered in the first place. RIP-OFF COMPANY

carolf185
8/7/18

I ordered two blouses from this company. Both were cheap and ugly. I will never wear either of them. No matter how good it looks, don't order. The pictures do not accurately depict the product.

sandrab401
8/3/18

Customer Services number NEVER picks up!! No Emails answered or returned!! No refunds!! Purchased swimsuits and never RECIEVED!!! I WILL BE CONTACTING BETTER BUSINESS BEAUREAU!

petrap6
8/1/18

''30 days easy return' does not indicate that you have to return the item to America! It would have cost me 18 Euros to post my swimsuit back. Heaven knows what it would cost to post heavier items. No wonder they offer partial refunds for you to keep the item. HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU GIVE THIS COMPANY A MISS.

Helpful answer -4

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation. I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket? Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from sitejabber website.

By Rotita R., Rotita Representative

our size is Asian size and runs small for western size, you can choose 1-2 up more information, pls check our size chart

By Rotita R., Rotita Representative

I wouldn't order anything from that site. But it's at your own risk

By Sherene c.

This site is crap ! I wouldn't bother !

By Debs m.
Helpful answer -1

We have been providing free shipping and high quality products all over the world. Some customers may not like them, but they have right to return and get a refund. Meanwhile, there are many bad reviews not written by real customers, but fraud competitors. We really despise it.

By Rotita R., Rotita Representative

Sizing is very inconsistent and clothing looks nothing like the Pics. Do NOT buy

By Alexia W.

I wouldn't waste your money. Took forever to get the dress and once we got it, it was poor quality and not what was pictured on website. Finally got them to agree to refund money if I returned dress. Went to post office to ship back and found out it was going to cost almost $15 to send back with no guarantee I would get my full refund. I opted to keep the dress so I wouldn't be out more money. Maybe I can use for dish rag! Lesson learned! Will never order through them again.

By Christy W.
Helpful answer -1

Thanks for your feedback. We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation. So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose its not much expensive. After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued. Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from sitejabber. Best Regards,

By Rotita R., Rotita Representative

Don't know how many testimonies you have to read.. They all say the same thing.. don't waste your money unless you like to throw it away.. Someone should barr these people from sell in this country..

By Laura F.

I would cancel the c.c. pmt asap! This company is a scam! And they'll NEVER refund you!

By Stefanie B.
Questions? Get answers from the Rotita staff and other customers.

69 Photos for Rotita